Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
bfly30
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by bfly30 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 am

I've been MIA from the forum for about 3 Weeks but I had to check in & let everyone know what's been going on. I recently did a Honey jar & the red jumbo candle spell to lower a lovers resistance but before that I used van van for 7 days to removed any negativity around me. I then I did conjure man Ali candle spell with cubeb berries, that candle burned wild & crazy the entire candle was on fire. I got nervous on what it might mean but I tried to positive, after it burned out I proceeded to do my Honey jar. I had doves blood incense burning while I worked. I did my jar my own unique way, I let the tap water run as hot as it could get. Then I got a plastic jar poured some of the hot water in it, after that I poured brown sugar & stirred until it looked like syrup. I added cinnamon & some Honey to the mixture then reheat it. I poured Honey on my pic along with magnet sand then took his pic & stuck it to mine sll while focusing him being stuck to me. I created s name paper put it I the jar & poured my mixture then I put our picture along with love herb mixture. I poured te rest of the Honey along with my mixture all while talking out loud as if I was talking to him, I close the led shuck the jar stated my intent, the jar was hot I wanted to heat things up that why I used hot water, I worked the jar with the red candle for 7 days, that was two Weeks ago. Yesterday I took the jar back out & heated it up again same night he request me on social network I did accepted but he didn't accept mine so I deleted him, 30 mins later he requested me again & accepted mine.I heated my jar again & less than a hour later he spoke, he commented on my pic telling me he forgot how pretty I was & then he gave me his new number :o we text briefly he didn't have much to say but I can tell he don't know what to say & that I'm on his mined. Things are looking up I plan on working the jar again with the red candles this week, im more confident in my talents now & I plan on doing a jar to help me prosper financially :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:14 am

That is wonderful to hear and a great testament not only to the advice and direction you were given, but also to your own skill!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:58 am

I love reading posts like these! Congratulations to you on your continued success!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:59 am

bluebutterfly12: You have the right idea, just switch over to your new schedule of candles.
Joseph Magnuson

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:07 am

Thanks for sharing your success story!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:56 am

A great beginning -- hopefully to a long and happy relationship! :)

You did specify a plastic jar -- and candles. I've heard so many stories of folks burning candles on plastic honey jars, and then being horrified when the candle burns down right through the lid!

It sounds like you're either burning candles next to the honey jar, or your jar has a metal lid. Just out of curiosity, which is correct?

I would never have used hot water to heat up the jar -- but it seems to be working, so I'm going to compliment you on your ingenuity. I would have made a batch of simple syrup (plain sugar-and-water syrup) and prayed while it was boiling -- but then I've been cooking since I was about 12 :)

Anyway, congratulations, and I hope your success continues.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:44 pm

HI,

I would like your advice in working my first spell - I have a boyfriend we have been going out for the past year and been on and off since . The last couple months have been great , he has been good but I want more from the relationship. He is always putting his work before me and I understand that but I will like to make sure he stays focused on us as well as I would like our relationship to grow at a faster rate. I have ingredients for a honey jar spell - but I need to know which way is best to do one.

I have a red candle ( which is about 10inches tall ) - CAN I CUT IT BEFORE I BURN IT ON THE JAR?
i Have follow me boy powder - can I dress the candle with this and olive oil?
and I have his hair and mines to put in the jar .. So can I cut the candle ? and is the hair enough to keep us together?

I also have a john the conqueror root , dill seeds and cubeb berries - can I use any of these in the jar to keep us together , protect our relationship and help us grow?

any advice will be great - ty

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 pm

SARSAR wrote: I have a red candle ( which is about 10inches tall ) - CAN I CUT IT BEFORE I BURN IT ON THE JAR?
Candles are incredibly inexpensive. There should be no reason why you can't get a smaller candle. Sometimes I have trouble getting specific colors in my immediate area, but white will always work in a pinch.
SARSAR wrote: i Have follow me boy powder - can I dress the candle with this and olive oil?
I've never heard of this being an appropriate practice. As other forum members look through this thread, they can give you advice on what to do if you don't have the proper oil. My advice is to wait on that advice before you start.
SARSAR wrote: I have his hair and mines to put in the jar .. is the hair enough to keep us together?
I'm assuming you are asking is the hair enough as far as things to put in the jar. You need more than just hair in a jar of honey. Here is the link for honey jar spells... if you are going to do it, you may as well do it right the first time:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Be advised that at the end of the day, the honey jar is to sweeten him towards you. It's not a rock solid guarantee you will spend the rest of your lives together.

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 pm

MissMichaele I just used the plastic jar to mix my ingredient which was the brown sugar, cinnamon & honey. I poured the mixture into a glass jar I didn't leave it in there. Everytime I spoke i tasted the mixture I made, I've read so many versions of the honey jar I figure I would kind of combine a couple of things & do my own thing. To me the heat symbolize fire of love & to heat things up I added the hot water not pepper lol but hot water I pictured fire of love burning in his heart for me. I read other people heated up their jars & to me the hot wax melting on the jars meant the same so I did both. When I heat my jar up I shake it state my intent

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Thank you Miss Bri you gave me a lot of advice & I really appreciate it, I spent hours on LM learning from everyone
& Thank you Joseph Magnuson & Mama Micki this forum is the best. He text me twice early this morning before I even wokeup, but the best part is that I believe in myself now :D

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

post deleted by poster

RosarioPrays

Unread post by RosarioPrays » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 am

Hi,

I'm new to hoodoo and recently I just made a Honey Jar for Love. I did my jar two days ago. I need your help to check whether or not the adjustments I made are fine.

It was on a saturday so I have not yet burnt a candle on the jar but from what I read, it's optional.

I made a few mistakes but I'm not exactly sure if they were mistakes at all.

First mistake was not putting the personal items in the name-paper. I folded the name paper as I was told, towards me, but didn't read the part where I needed to put the items in. I simply put the name paper in then the personal items.

The personal items I used was a strand of my hair and a part of a piece of paper with my ex-boyfriend's blood. He used to cut and he made me a painting with his blood. He hasn't done that ever again and that was a few years back. I'm not even sure if that would be effective in this spell so please tell me if it's just as great as a strand of hair. His blood and not mine.

I read the Honey Jar for child support and thought it would be okay to make a symbol of my own. A shape of an eye "God is watching" then a heart for the iris "So love" faithful and true for lashes "faithfully and truthfully". Is that okay?

He and I aren't together but we're currently dating...online. I moved away and it's only how we communicate.

The instant I closed the lid, he messaged me with a different feel, it was as if he was more..into me, like he really meant it when he said he misses me.

I was really surprised. I didn't expect it to come so quick. So please tell me if this seems to only be a coincidence. To early to tell?

I remade the honey jar, redid everything. Added a new strand of hair and a new piece of paper with his blood in the new name-paper with the symbols. From research, I found that ginger helps speed things up so I grated fresh ginger, did all the steps but instead of putting the grated ginger in the name-paper, I put it last.

It seems to already be effective and I feel that it had started working the time I finished with the jar.

It slightly worries me that I have no colored candles like they suggested. All I have are small pink tea-light candles. As for the oil, I have no herbs to make the needed oil. I can't buy them where I'm from. Will it be fine to leave the jar as is? How long will the spell last?

Lately, we've been wanting each other. Is that the effect of the ginger?

Thank you for reading this.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:49 pm

RosarioPrays: I have merged your post into the on-going thread for all questions related to Honey Jars.
Joseph Magnuson

josie02

Unread post by josie02 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:02 pm

1) How can I make a honey jar for love?

2) What is the step by step process?

3) What do I add?

4) Can I speed up the process by using hot ingredients?

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi josie02

you can peruse this thread to find your answers.

There are already more than a thousand questions and answers on sugar jars, sweet jars, and honey jars here.

*good morning. someone edited my post because i know i put a link in here. also i didnot write that last line about a thousand q and a's. what happened?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 pm

There are good step by step instructions here too http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

1) You could try using sugar instead of honey, or mixing sugar & water to make a syrup (supposed to be boiled together but I forgot to do that to mine but I believe its just fine).

4) To speed things up, ginger is good I believe. Spicy but not hot, like that and cinnamon. I would not use any type of hot pepper like cayenne, chili, etc. I have seen people on here use them in honey jars and they have wondered why their target is angry at them all of sudden :shock: Another idea to 'heat' or speed things up is not only setting a candle on top of the jar, but surrounding the jar with 3 lit tea light candles as well (red, pink or white depending on your intention or availablity), or at least small candles where the flame may be closer toward the bottom of the jar. I have heard of a few rootworkers doing this, and I believe CM Ali recommended it on the radio show recently. I have tried it a few times so far and it was a big help. Some surround it with vigil lights too. To be honest I find the actual heating of the jar with tea lights to be more speedy and effective than a hot or spicy herb but I would do both.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:35 pm

1) See these two links:

A) "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" Honey Jars: http://luckymojo.com/honeyjars.html
B) and read this thread, into which your post was inserted.

2) The honey jar is one of a FAMILY of spells, so there is no "step-by-step process" or single recipe. Because you want to make your own, it is up to you to learn about the history and the varieties of these jars. The two links above will give you a TON of information. Spend an hour or so reading up on the subject. It's free. We make a series of $16.00 honey jars at Lucky Mojo which come with all ingredients -- including honey, herbs, candle, and dressing oil -- and with good instructions.

SPL-HON-LOVE
Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell
$18.00

3) You are asking for a recipe, but this is a large class of spells, and seriously, there is no one recipe. Read about sugar, sweet, and honey jars and choose your ingredients. If you need help choosing ingredients, you could either read about herbs that are used in hoodoo by going to our web site Herb Magic at http://herb-magic.com or buying my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic for $14.95 from Lucky Mojo.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

4) mystic_fae's response was right on point -- add Ginger if you want herbal heat and use candles for thermal heat.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

froggie31

Unread post by froggie31 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 am

Cat what herbs could I buy from you for a honey jar spell to sweeten someone that is wanting to sale a house ? We have knowed her for years but she is wanting a really big price for the house and its not worth that much ? Could you please send me a message :) I have everything but the herbs .

Thanks Froggie

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:56 am

Hello

If the honey is tasted first, can LM oils then be added to the honey jar?

Can a honey jar be opened after the spell has been cast to add further oils?

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 am

Generally speaking you're not adding oils to the honey - you would dress a petition paper with a dab or so of the oil, and then that paper gets tucked down into the honey.

If you make your petition paper properly the first time, there's no need to add additional oils. In the case that you're adding new petition papers into a honey jar, well, as I stated, your dab of oil would go onto the petition paper, not into the honey itself.

As Miss Cat has often remarked, honey jars traditionally only included ingredients that were edible or at least non-toxic. Nowadays people are shoving any and everything into honey jars, and many are inedible &/or toxic which makes working the jar traditionally (by tasting the honey) dangerous.

Just craft your jar carefully the first time, and there should be no need to open it to add more things. And stick to keeping small dabs of condition oil on your petition paper - not directly into the honey.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 am

Devi has given some great advice and you can never go wrong with Lucky Mojo's Honey Jars. They include everything you need! :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:57 am

Thanks Devi Spring & Papa_Newt

I was thinking the petition paper would be a better destination for the oils but thought I would check. :) I did not want the petition paper to get too moist though as have a couple oils ordered which I'm planning to use - I will premix these then add this to the petition paper I think.

Thanks

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 am

Hi -

So I finally started my honey Jar last week Saturday 10/06/12 and the reason I was doing one was for my bf to spend more time with me and love me more only because he is very dedicated to his work and spends little time with me. Before I did my honey Jar I consulted Mary Bee who gave me great advice which I followed.

In my honey jar : dill seeds, cubeb berries, shavings from a john the conqueror root , his hair , my hair and folded into brown with our names.
The candle I used was one bought from the LM store - a red 9" large candle that was huge so I cut it in half before lighting it upon my jar which was anointed with olive oil and and follow me boy powder mixture .

So : after I lit the 4.5 " candle it burned for about 12-13 hrs which I found was very very long. The Friday night before I had seen my bf and I usually saw him once a week or sometimes - after my candle was burnt put on Sunday in the afternoon , I saw him Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night, Thursday night and he had taken a day off prior to the honey jar to spend FRiday with me because I had a planned surgery. It was been one week since I did my first candle and it has worked great -

BUT - THE FIRST CANDLE I BURNT HAD ZERO DRIPPINGS - NOT ONE BIT OF DRIPPING NOT ONE BIT - THE CANDLE DISAPPEARED AND THAT HAD GOTTEN ME WORRIED. BUT IT SEEMED FINE BECAUSE i GOT RESULTS.

SO NOW I AM BURNING MY 2ND CANDLE (THE OTHER HALF OF THE FIRST ONE - AND THERE ARE DRIPPINGS AND IT IS BURNING FASTER) I MUST SAY THOUGH I LIVE IN A BASEMENT AND THERE IS MAYBE LESS OXYGEN IN MY BEDROOM FOR THE CANDLE TO USE UP AND BURN WHICH IS WHY IT MAYBE TOOOK A LONGGGGGGGG TIME TO BURN THE FIRST TIME- NOW I PUT ITIN MY BATHROOM TO BURN AND IT BURNING SUPER FAST AND THE SAME CANDLE NOW HAS DRIPPINGS..

MY QUESTION: WAS IT WEIRD FOR THE CANDLE TO NOT DRIP THE FIRST TIME?
DOES THE FAST BURNING MEAN SOMETHING BAD OR GOOD?
I CHANGED THE POSITION FROM WHERE I STARTED BURNING THE CANDLE AND MOVED MY HONEY JAR SOMEWHERE ELSE - DOES THAT AFFECT IT IN ANYWAY?

PLEASE RESPOND - HOPE MY STORY HELPS SOMEONE TOO .

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 pm

I don't know why you'd have a problem with the paper getting "too moist". You're using literally A DAB of each oil on the paper. You're NOT pouring oil onto it. Even i you're using multiple oils, as I often do, it shouldn't be a problem. Even if, for some weird reason you were using tissue paper - which you wouldn't be! :)

Tip the bottle onto the tip of a finger, then press that finger onto the paper while you pray. That's it. Really.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I AM JUST POSTING THIS TO MY PREVIOUS POST TO KEEP TRACK OF REPLIES.

RosarioPrays

Unread post by RosarioPrays » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:16 pm

I want to use a few verses from the Song of Solomon but I don't know how to start.

Before I start another Honey Jar for love, I plan to cleanse myself during a shower by reciting a psalm for that purpose.

Moving on to the honey jar. How do I apply the verses? If you could reply to me with a step-by-step guide..

On some other sites, I am required to say the Lord's prayer and then Psalm 23..no where though does it teach me when to do it. Do I do it after or before or during?

Also, I have a really tiny jar. It's about 2 inches tall and an inch wide. I'll use birthday candles. The candles are striped, red and white, that still counts as a red, right?

It's really a tiny jar because I plan on bringing it everywhere I go. The one I made last time made me think of what my parents would say if they saw the jar so I'm doing this for my peace of mind.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:55 am

i wanted to make a new jar, reason being is that I have more personal concerns I wanted to add to the jar,and I know its not really recommended that I open the jar, my question is

1) can I reuse the hair I placed in the old jar, in the new jar?
or
2) should I just start over with a completely new jar and bury the other inside a pot?

thank you so much for your time, any suggestions would help, or answers would help

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 am

Hi bluebutterfly12,

you can reuse the hair if you want to. Bury the honey of the old jar out onto your front lawn (to bring him in) or your back lawn (to keep him there) and then wash the glass jar for reuse.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you Aura for the answer

what about the picture and name paper I used? and the herbs?

I can certainly replace them all but I would really like to reuse his hair, I have more but I would like to use that in another work,is it ok to open up the picture and stuff, to get the hair out, then bury it along with the honey? btw when you say "bury the honey" you mean dispose of it correctly? and I dont have a front lawn, but I do have a balcony,that faces east, I plan to just pour the honey on a pot and bury the remains in the pot, and reuse the jar and hair, would that be ok?

thank you so much for your time and answers :D

springcane

Unread post by springcane » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:53 am

So I've been working my half-sugar half-honey jar for three weeks every day now, but yesterday i messed up during heating the jar, and it cracked, and a little bit of sugar leaked and got caramelized (inside the jar too, but really small amount). I've read i could use the old jar but in general i should start over. But i felt so good about this jar's results, can I just put all the contents into new jar, including petition paper? And just add some small amount of honey to replace caramelized bit?
And could working candles on broken jar further bring some bad results? because its not leaking anymore, and glass is holding itself together, but i would rather put the contents into new jar.

springcane

Unread post by springcane » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 am

Or, could I just leave this jar already? I have another jar for similar purpose being worked on for the second week, but would the first one keep its power not being worked on anymore and with a crack on jar?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 am

Hi bluebutterfly12,
the picture and name paper you used will be saturated with honey and can't be washed without destroying them so no - you can't reuse it. Hard roots and lodestones can be reused, soft herbs will have to be replaced as they can't be recycled from the original contents. for ''bury the honey'', yes I mean dispose of the old working correctly and what you suggest for disposal is fine: particularly if you have a beautiful plant growing in the pot...
Blessings and success in your work :)

Hi springcane,
a cracked jar is not a good sign. even if it is from a mistake, it's still not a good sign. A crack in the jar allows the energy and intention a place to dissipate: the point is that it is contained and now that containment is broken. Although you can just transfer the contents into a new jar or keep working the old one, it would probably be wiser to redo the work and just keep the personal concerns from the first working.
Blessings.
Aura Laforest

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Thank You Lucky Mojo, for your brillant forum. I have a question regaurding one of my Honey Jars i purshased.I searched five stores,and none had brown candles,(court case)so instead I purshase the beige candles. Will that work or not? Thanks again for your help. Haqqeka
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 am

Hi brownsugar,

for the moment, dress the beige candles with Court Case oil and use them: waste not want not after all! That said, you can get small brown candles from LM very affordably - 3$ for a dozen; take a look here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:29 pm

So, I have a question and I have looked through all 100+ pages to see if the answer is here and I do not see it. If I missed it, could someone post a link?

Anyway, my question is "what is you just don't feel any connection to your honey jar?"

I made a honey jar about two weeks ago for my best friend/lover and used Karo syrup. I have never used it before but chose to this time because I use it in pecan pies I often bake for my target, so it just made sense to me. I used his hair and mine and a picture of each of us along with some of the LM herbs I have on hand. I spent weeks researching the herbs to ensure I remembered their use and that they applied to my situation. (This is not a Reconcilliation jar)

Problem is that I have been having a nagging thought in the back of my mind that something is missing or "off". Not sure why, but there it is. I know one herb I really wanted to use was not in my supply so I left it out and it really bothered me that I had to.

I know the first honey jar I ever did was amazing and is still working two years later. Thing is, it took me three attempts as a newb to really be happy with the creation of the jar. By the time I finished the third attempt I felt as if the jar really was a connection to my target.

So, any long time practitioners, could you please provide your thoughts on how you would proceed if you felt that your jar just wasn't a good enough connection?

I thank you so much for your input!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 am

Hi Emjae,

One option is to get a quick 10 minute reading on the subject and have an experienced rootworker tell you via divination how your work is doing - a ''check-reading'' if you will.

That said, given you yourself are not satisfied with the jar in question, it would probably be wise to remake it until it is quite perfect in your own esteem. Keep the personal concerns (other than the photo and paper) and re-use them in the next jar. You can also keep the container, the lodestones and any larger hard roots or curios for reuse. Bake the karo syrup from that first jar into a pecan pie for your target with your prayers - that way the strength and intention that is present in the current jar is not lost but sent to work directly on the person in question. Finally, compost any soft herbs and papers left over.

Blessings and Success in your work.
Aura Laforest

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:39 am

Thanks so much for the reply aura! That is exactly what I was planning on doing, right down to using the syrup from the previous jar in the next batch of pies for my target. I just don't feel it with this jar in my gut and one thing I have learned in my work is to trust my gut. Funnily enough, right after I decided to remake the jar, adding in that missing herb that I was reluctant to leave out, I received a text from my target. This is not unusual in itself as we text almost everyday, but he contacted me after work, which is very rare for him to do. I took it as a sign to go ahead and remake the jar.

Since I am still very new at this I just wanted to see if any of the more experienced workers have ever had a similar situation arise where they wanted to rework something becaues they had a feeling that it could be better.

Thanks again for the response! I really appreciate it!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Ok so I kept working the jar. Last week I put in a square of camphor, calamus and althea leaves. After a few days, it started to crystallize. As I attempt to troubleshoot this jar, it has occurred to me that there are obstacles to it working. I'm just guessing, based on my success/failure with the first jar and a jar I had done on his parents and sister that also crystallized. I think the crystallization is a suggestions to obstacles that have to be cleared before it will work. Dad does not and will not ever like me at this point, which is why I did the jar for the family. He has always looked ashamed any time in all the years of knowing him when he looks at me. That's fine, I don't like him either and neither would any of you if I told you about him. But as it has been quote by others on this forum Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be made one flesh. We have a child to raise!

I say this because we have over the years had people and things often coming between us, we can't seem to keep it together because someone or something keeps jamming us up. When I started the first jar that had worked for a time, the house was completely clear when I started any candle work or any hoodoo. My mother had come to visit and whatever spirits follow her clear out the house days before she comes and then they go back as soon as it's time for her to leave.

A few months later after she had left, I was in the midst of the art of placement in my home, the first candles that were set were to Separate him from his boss. Placement had compelled me to do so. The boss is a major influencer, at this point, he has spent more time with him than he has with me in 5 years times 5 at least. Anyway, MISC had set a Separation candle for me as well as a couple of others for me, I mention this one because it seems to be the most important one. He had come back to me and he was strange, like he was someone else, did not look like himself or sound like himself. He had adopted another personality. Once he told me why he had come to town and how long he was here for, he told me that he was not allowed to call into work or be connected to work at all for two months. I wasn't sure it had worked or if I had to wait longer, but as soon as that candle was lit he was on his way back here (i can't say to me, he never comes straight back, he always goes to mom and dad first), obviously it worked. We are talking driving across the country over 3 days. He was in town for about 3 weeks before showing up. The night he called, I had petitioned St. Expedite to put an end to the procrastination and have this man make good on the promises he made me. I had also burned some hand carved uncrossing candles dressed with palmarosa, amber oil charged and fed with sandalwood and dragon's blood incense that night. There were many candles that followed in the weeks after up to the first honey jar.

The other thing that had occurred was a renovation at the parent's house, that must have been the work of the Hotfoot I had set at MISC, it burned clear, it was noted as strange and the suggestion in the report was for a Road Opener. It created enough disruption that lead to him being misaligned with the energy of the parent's house. It was discovered that the first round of reno that happened 20 years prior were incorrect and there are some structural issues that lead to an alteration of his plans, they are done for now. He likes to be comfortable so he ended up with me again so we got close. I was wearing a turmeric mala at the time and singing sutras quite frequently, as a non-religious believe he thought and still thinks I'm nuts (I'm cool with that!). After that during the renovations, was when the first jar I botched was started and worked for a few months. I had MISC set the Road Opener, out of that we got his father asking him to buy their house, not exactly what I wanted but it was a sign!

The reoccurring obstacles are the boss and the parent's house, I believe. It has taken me a bit to figure this out and to retrace my steps, because every time I get involved with him again physically, I spiritually get polluted by all the bad vibes from other people and myself get confused. This is no different than any other time we get involved before my introduction to hoodoo. So I am back to square one, and this time I will get the job done, now that LM has taught me a few tricks to stuff up my sleeves and I am clear that I did not know how to finish the work I started initially. I will be doing a reading very soon to double check myself and fix up my plans. I have questions about combinations and follow up work to some products, so I hope that would give you insight when I ask questions in other topics.

This is my third relationship of a marriage type. My first husband is messianic jew, I asked to go to baptist church when we were married - i didn't want to give up Saturdays for shabbat, and he would not put down the drugs. Now, we are spiritually good friends and he's clean, is a youth pastor and ministers at the prisons. My second is atheist and sober, well, we weren't going to be staying together for long, although I wasn't being spiritual during our time, it was on it's way out and a spiritual person, this one anyway, doesn't tolerate an atheist and their immoral behaviour and attitude very well. Stupid me, I thought we were equally yoked, he a non-believer and I just didn't know what to believe. This one, the third is a believer, but scared of being judged and scared of being open to it, so he's clinging to this man he works for and doesn't understand it's sinful to covet and that there is nothing wrong with not being perfect by society's standard. And he clings to this man because his own father was a very poor role model.

Thanks for listening. I welcome any suggestions and appreciate your time reading my post!

Sincerely,
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 pm

I was recently able to obtain some sexual fluids from my target and wanted to add them to my honey jar. Now I have read on the forum that it is perfectly fine to open the jar when something like this becomes available. My question is should I wait until a certain time to add the fluids ie:a new moon, full moon, friday etc? Or is it ok to add the fluids at any time during my ritual praying over the jar? Thanks! :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am

parfait1: I would add them as soon as you can. Unless you strictly follow the moon cycles, or days of the week, to guide you normally, place the Personal Concerns in the jar now.
Joseph Magnuson

lizcesdan

Unread post by lizcesdan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 pm

I love the honey jars did my first about 3 months ago and worked very very quickly, I have started two more each with different intent.
I light them both M, W and F can I add another one different intent. Is there a limit? can they all have their candle each time?

Thank you.

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Thank you I added them this evening :P

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 am

Hi lizcesdan,

there isn't a limit on how many jars you can work at once. Professional rootworkers often have many honey jar spells and other works going simultaneously without any ill effect. As long as each has its own candle lit and it's own prayer when you light that candle: all is well! If managing them all is a little tough, you can also stagger the days that you burn candles so you have one batch on M, W & F and then the other batch on Sun, Tu & Th.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 am

lizcesdan: aura is correct. At my home we have at least three going at any one time. No problems to report. Best of luck.
Joseph Magnuson

lme121384

Unread post by lme121384 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:35 am

hi i did a simple sugar jar spell. i want him to be in our life and give us funds when necessary.i did the jar with a lidded baby food jar, sugar, and a piece of paper with my child's father name and another paper with mychilds name and my name on top facing. the three names are facing each and put more sugar on top. i live with others and barely have privacy not even a lock on door so i cant burn candles. i was wondering if i can carry around in purse and shake it. after making sugar jar my child and i shook the jar. any help suggestions would be appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 am

Hi lme121384 and welcome to the Forum!

You can definitely keep the jar on you and shake it throughout the day. Another alternative you can use in tandem with the shaking is to get yourself a package of birthday candles and burn one of those anointed with Pay Me oil on the jar. Those candles are tiny and will burn down within 15-20 minutes so you can do it in the bathroom while you're taking your shower: lock the door, put on the fan and presto - you have time to do both.

Blessings and Success in your work.
Aura Laforest

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Hi all - I have a honey jar that I've been working for over a year now. I burned an inscribed candle on it Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and it was doing great. Now I'm staying at my son's place for awhile. He's paranoid about fire since somebody in a nearby apartment had one. Even though he's seen me burning candles as long as he can remember with no incidents, he doesn't want any burned here and it's his place, I'm respecting that.

The problem is that since I stopped burning candles on the honey jar (which I have here with me, on a small altar) I'm noticing a HUGE difference, and it's not good. Is there something I can do with it to keep it alive and working until I can start burning the candles again? Thanks in advance.

pooky
Newly Registered

Unread post by pooky » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 am

to see the blue candle form into a wing is amazing Ms. Cat. Great visual for me and your explanation

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:02 am

Stelz: You could try the very small birthday cake candles that Aura mentioned directly above, or you could send it to a practitioner to continue the candle burns for you until you are able to restart them yourself.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 am

It makes me feel good to just see the wax accumulation on a honey jar that has been covered by months (or years) of work. The source material that was deleted sounds, at best, like a fantasy attempt to con someone into buying dozens of "one time use" honey jars.
Joseph Magnuson

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks so much, Joseph! I think I can pull off the birthday candles...if there's any problems I'll definitely send it. It's worth whatever I have to do to keep it going!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Good, that's great to hear. If you have anyone you trust that actually knows what they are doing I am sure they would be willing to keep the work up for you. It is a personal work, I understand, but if you have gotten the info that it should be kept going it would be better than ending it for an indefinite amount of time. The birthday candles should work great for you, though.
Joseph Magnuson

lizcesdan

Unread post by lizcesdan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Thank you so much for the responses. That is a great idea to work on them a different batch on the certain days.

Also, wanted to say that I love LM have learned so so much and still learning and enjoy it very much.

Good luck to all.

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:57 am

I am making a honey jar and need to put in a lot of people from work. Also, I used Cinnamon, Five Fingers, and a bay leaf to help influence and favor me. Can I add names and photos a little at a time or do I need to add them all at once and can I add more herbs. I would like to start working on some people sooner. Thank you very much!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:35 am

Hi sweetniki,

ideally prepare the jar once and then work it steadily. That said, you can add personal concerns and names as you go along if you absolutely must begin the work now. If you want to work on some of the people sooner, consider burning Vigil lights or candles dressed with appropriate condition oils on their names until you have everything ready for the honey jar.

Finally, consider getting one of the LM honey jars for Steady Work as they already come with all the herbs and roots you need. Based on your herb selection - it may be a better idea to begin by getting a jar that's been tested and true rather than improvise yourself. Reason I say it is that other than the Five Finger grass in your mix, the herbs you've chosen aren't particularly helpful for influence and favour. Cinnamon is for fast luck and good fortune in money and love while bay leaf is used for protection and to hide your conjure work from others. Better choices in a work context would be herbs like gravel root, snake weed, devil's shoe string and master of the woods. You can read more about those here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/snake-weed.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html

Blessings and success in your works.
Aura Laforest

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 am

it is bad if there is no wax that covers the jar? I mean every time you burn a candle on top of the jar, there is no wax left over to cover the jar?
no teardrops on the side of the jar? does the type of candle matter? I mean, taper candle vs 6 inch candles? or is it because the wax is better than the other thats why no wax is left over?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:15 am

Hi bluebutterfly12,

a clean burn (no wax leftovers) is fine. It means that there are no serious obstacles or problems in the face of your work. you can read about what the dripped wax vs. clean wax means in the page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

The type of candle you choose will make a difference in the amount of wax left over since certain geometric shapes lend themselves to losing wax more easily than others. Straight tapers will usually burn more cleanly (but then that's not always the case). Which candles you choose for your work is a question of personal choice, aesthetics and how you were taught. If you want to see, get yourself a few different kinds of candles and burn them to see the differences between them. This is also a useful way to develop your abilities in reading the wax.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

lovley_nana
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovley_nana » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi i recently made a honey jar to bring an individual to me, i started on a sunday. I was told to light a candle for 7 days. On tuesday i had no time to burn a red candle on my jar. Can someone please tell me if i messed up the spell? :o ( this is my first honey jar) also candle wax is staying on top of lid not dripping off what does that mean. Flame jumps around alot. Please help, thank you

puglet

Unread post by puglet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi all,

I really hope this hasn't been asked a dozen times, but is putting multiple names in a sweet jar ok? How would the procedure go with writing the names?

And lastly, they wouldn't all become sweet on each other being in the same jar would they? Just curious haha.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Puglet

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:28 am

Hi lovley_nana,
Keep your jar going faithfully and usually a missed day won't mess things up. If you really aren't certain about it, getting a quick yes/no reading can help clear it up for you definitively. To find out what your wax accumulation means as well as the popping of the flame, you can look through the following link and thread on candle divination, they'll also provide you with lots of other useful information for future reference: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html & candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

Hi puglet,
depends on the purpose of your jar, but for peaceful home, stop gossip and boss fix type honey jars you can definitely put in multiple names. If you have personal concerns from each person, then you can write multiple petition papers and then fold each with the personal concerns inside and perhaps some appropriate herbs/powders. You can also work more generally with a statement like ''my workmates'' or ''my in-laws'' crossing that with your name instead of each person separately. Although there are numerous ways to write up a petition, a good way to work for honey jars is in the HITAP page on the subject: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
And lastly, your petition paper wil probably cross their name with yours and then encircle the name(s) with a short order/desire: as a result, the sweetness is with respect to you - not the other dozen people wading around in the jar!
Aura Laforest

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”