Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starmagicgirl

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by starmagicgirl » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:51 am

Dear all, appreciate if someone could advise pls?

A couple of years ago I made up a honey jar for a work situation with LM products and pictures in it, of those I needed to get on side. NOW 2 years on - it's done its work well - I do NOT need it or the people!

I've looked at the page > http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html ... all good advice!
Now ... as my jar has pictures in it, I thought I could throw 'contents' it on my bonfire, to elimiate te pictures etc properly, rather than in flowing river water, and then put the jar to re-cycling. Would that have any major negative issues? If so - it'll have to be moving water?
Basically want to dispose of it with no ill effects. Could someone throw me some ideas on disposal as its got pictures of people in it?

All guidance appreciated

Starmagic Girl

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Miss Aida, may I ask a clarifying question? You mention not starting new spells while mercury is in retrograde - is that just for love work, or any spells? I made a vinegar jar and doll baby of my rival during the recent waning moon phase specifically because Mercury is in retrograde, on the advice of a reader, so that the crossing energy would go into my crossing/curse/breakup work. Does that seem like good advice to you?

I definitely wouldn't start any love spells during mercury in retrograde though, lol!

Sage Firehawk

Unread post by Sage Firehawk » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi Starmagicgirl,
Glad to hear your honey jar worked well for you!
You can still use fire to dispose of the contents and pictures without any ill effects. If it were me, I would either use a fire that is fueled by Florida Water or just rub a bit of it on the pics before casting them into the bonfire. Just be careful because it's extremely flammable. While burning it, I would recite Psalm 91 verses 10 and 11...
"There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent. For he will give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways."
Blessings,
Sage Firehawk

starmagicgirl wrote:Dear all, appreciate if someone could advise pls?

A couple of years ago I made up a honey jar for a work situation with LM products and pictures in it, of those I needed to get on side. NOW 2 years on - it's done its work well - I do NOT need it or the people!

I've looked at the page > http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html ... all good advice!
Now ... as my jar has pictures in it, I thought I could throw 'contents' it on my bonfire, to elimiate te pictures etc properly, rather than in flowing river water, and then put the jar to re-cycling. Would that have any major negative issues? If so - it'll have to be moving water?
Basically want to dispose of it with no ill effects. Could someone throw me some ideas on disposal as its got pictures of people in it?

All guidance appreciated

Starmagic Girl

starmagicgirl

Unread post by starmagicgirl » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Many thanks Sage Firehawk (cool name!)
Will do, and psalm is perfect :)
blessings to you
StarmagicGirl

[quote="Sage Firehawk"]Hi Starmagicgirl,
Glad to hear your honey jar worked well for you!
You can still use fire to dispose of the contents and pictures without any ill effects. If it were me, I would either use a fire that is fueled by Florida Water or just rub a bit of it on the pics before casting them into the bonfire. Just be careful because it's extremely flammable. While burning it, I would recite Psalm 91 verses 10 and 11...
"There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent. For he will give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways."
Blessings,
Sage Firehawk

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:15 pm

What ingredients would I use in a honey jar to get my mother and fiancé to get along. They've always had a great relationship until recently and it's really bothering me because my mother and I are close and they not claim they will never speak to each other again. Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, Warriorsoul ,
Oh, boy. I wonder what happened? You must feel terrible that the 2 women you love aren't getting along. I'm sorry.
BUT the honey jar is an excellent idea on your part!
Got to this page and browse the herbs and see what you want to out in there.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
You might want to take a close look at: Balm of Gilead; Basil; cloves; and things like this.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

TomPlk

Unread post by TomPlk » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:36 am

First, sorry if this has been posted before, I searched and found nothing on this.

My question is, do you work a sugar jar in the same way that you work a honey jar? Or are there differences?

I would rather work with a sugar jar than a honey jar, because for some reason I have had better results working with sugar than with honey in the past. None of my honey jar spells have ever worked.

My situation is that I would like to work 2 sugar jars for two different situations. First, we have a new manager at work and I would like to make sure that we stay on good terms, and maybe even use a sugar jar to improve my relations with the rest of the team. The second situation is that I have started volunteering in the offices of a local charity, and I was wondering about how I could use the sugar jar to keep my relations with the other workers there sweet.

I would appreciate any input.

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Thank you miss Aida. One more question do I just put both of their names in the jar along with personal items ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:23 pm

To TOmPLK and Warriorsoul:
The answer is yes to both of you!!
(and TomPLK, just put their names in the jar with yours along with the appropriate herbs).
Wishing you both the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TomPlk

Unread post by TomPlk » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 am

Miss Aida wrote:To TOmPLK and Warriorsoul:
The answer is yes to both of you!!
(and TomPLK, just put their names in the jar with yours along with the appropriate herbs).
Wishing you both the best
Take care
Oh, okay, thanks!

RosaCanceriana

Unread post by RosaCanceriana » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:24 am

Good morning everyone,
I've been working on a love me honey jar since February and plan to deploy it for ongoing work. What would happen or, is it even advisable, to work on a stay with me item be it mojo bag or honeyjar if I feel the jar isn't being effective?

Background: We've been reconciled since April, thank you reconciliation mojo and to the candle placed on your altar, but we seem to have arguments for the stupidest reasons, especially due to his Facebook use and lack of attention towards me.

Any and every comment or suggestion I will greatly appreciate.

Blessing to All

love1336x
Newly Registered

Unread post by love1336x » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm

What are the success rates of honeypot spells? I know when my mother used to do them they were pretty good the man would called her, and want to meet up with her… but it would seem that obsession or maybe the spell would fade, and they would end up break up again….
Once you get the results you want… do you have to keep doing the honeypot spell?
Does the honeypot spell FORCE a person to be with you? Would the honeypot spell work better if you were still with the person?

Here my situation; boy meets girl. They become best friends, but feelings come into play, turns into a relationship, but things started to change…. Boy started to hang out with friends more, new pretty girl comes along, arguments, negativity consumes the relationship, and it ends.

He didn’t leave me for another woman, but I do know they are talking and becoming close friends. I don’t have anything personal of hers, but I do have his toothbrush.

I want to do a honeypot spell to bring him back. When I talk to my spirit guides…. I get mixed signals. I’ve been emotional stressed out. They did tell me we were going to break up, to watch out for the new girl, tons of stuff. They even warned me about getting into this relationship in the first place…
He doesn’t believe in God, or have any faith. I know this spell might fall on him hard because of the fact he has no protection…. I sometimes get such a calm feeling that everything going to be okay, but then I get feelings of tight tension that so unbearable.

Would it be better to do a spell to attract a new lover?
My ex from previous relationship, still very much in love with me ... I was wondering if there was spell that I could do so I can feel the way he does... Love he back?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi Love
My honey jar spells work really well. Slow to start but it's a nice steady spell. People use their honey jars for years. I would suggest working it every so often to make sure it's awake though.

I don't use honey jars to force situations, I use them to keep people sweet to make a link stronger. And sometimes that can work in your favour even with a break up.
Say for example a love rival has close friends, you can sweeten them to each other so the link is hard to break and the one you want is an outsider and feels left out. Not a negative spell but still causes difficulties. It can work in all sorts of ways like that. People can get stuck thinking one way instead of approaching things from different angles.

So use the honey jar to sweeten him to you, the petition will read how he feels wonderful about you and likes how he feels around you. Things like that.

For her you are able to use her name as a personal concern and if you are able to obtain a picture that would be good as well. I am working a spell with only a name and having great success.

You could do other reconciliation spells as well (candle, poppet, mojo, etc). There are a whole bunch of them here. Just do a search and prepare for a lot of information.
You may want to get a really quick reading done. When things involve ourselves we can sometimes not always see what we are meant to be doing. Our hurt overwhelms what we are being told and we don't always like it when it's not what we want to hear. :) A reading will also tell you whether it's worth your while, and maybe if the other ex is one to look at.

I hope this helps and I hope others can assist you more as well.

love1336x
Newly Registered

Unread post by love1336x » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm doing my honeypot spell with his toothbrush. Will that be enough?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, love1336x
I am moving your post to the honey JAR section that you can read all about them. There are thousands of posts regarding honey jars. Please take the time to browse these suggestions.
Shantilly lace also gives you great advice.
Additionally, you may want to look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
As well as this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Also, A toothbrush is a link but a weak one. It wouldn't hurt to try it
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02 pm

I started a honey jar for my boyfriend and I. He's recently divorced, but he want to move slow after we've been off and on for 7 years. The jar has a picture of us and its fading away. The honey is distorting the picture. Do anyone knows what this mean? I've been working it for 7 days and the picture started fading on the 7th day.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, redlocs ,
From what I understand, it means that the honey is taking it up.
That is good
I will be merging this post to the honey jar subforum
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hedylamarr87

Unread post by hedylamarr87 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:40 am

Hello. :) I tried to do a honey jar spell, as you described here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
I did everything as you said, save for two things which concern me.
First, you said to say your wish/desire aloud. I said it audibly, i.e. not in a whisper, but then I wondered, if you meant the more archaic saying, i.e out loud. Maybe the first or second time I folded the paper, I just said it audibly, and I said it loudly, during the later foldings.
Secondly, I was supposed to say "As this (sweetener) is sweet to me, so shall I become sweet to ____(target's name)."
I made a mistake, and ended up saying "so shall I *be* sweet to_______." instead.
Are these minor errors/irregularities significant enough that I'll need to start over with a new honey jar?
Also, does the choice of sweetener also have a better influence on the target? I.e. someone who likes honey would be more receptive to honey being used as the sweetener?
I look forward to your usual kind, prompt, and very helpful answers. Thank you so much. :)

hedylamarr87

Unread post by hedylamarr87 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:46 am

P.S. I meant to say that I said "...so *will* I *be* sweet to ___(target)___" instead of what you said. Thanks. Sorry about that.

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, redlocs ,
From what I understand, it means that the honey is taking it up.
That is good
I will be merging this post to the honey jar subforum
Take care

THank you so much Miss Aida

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, hedylamarr87,
You're fine. It doesn't have to be verbatim just the same theme.
Honey does work slower but yes, the choice of sweeteners does have an effect. Not a profound one, but some differences.
So, if the target likes honey then I would definitely use it!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Hey guys, can I have three used condoms from my target but none have actual sperm in it. Can I use one of the condoms in my honey jar or use them in any of my love work?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:50 am

Hello TheBestest,

You can use the used condoms for work. It is not as good as having one with sperm in it but it is probably a little more personal than a sock or underwear.

Peace~

Nathen

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:50 am

natstein wrote:Hello TheBestest,

You can use the used condoms for work. It is not as good as having one with sperm in it but it is probably a little more personal than a sock or underwear.

Peace~

Nathen
Thanks Nathen! Im still trying to get personal items as much as I can.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:29 am

Hi all,

I started my honey jar on the 15th of May 2014. I have been burning candles on it regularly. Today I went to burn candles on my jar and noticed that the honey has set in the jar and is completely solid with all of the contents sealed in the honey. The jar has not been opened since the day I opened the jar to place my petition and personal concerns inside.

Is it alright like this? Should I leave it alone and carry on as normal, or should I place the jar in some warm water to try and loosen it up?

Thanks xx

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:22 pm

maria84 wrote:Hi all,

I started my honey jar on the 15th of May 2014. I have been burning candles on it regularly. Today I went to burn candles on my jar and noticed that the honey has set in the jar and is completely solid with all of the contents sealed in the honey. The jar has not been opened since the day I opened the jar to place my petition and personal concerns inside.

Is it alright like this? Should I leave it alone and carry on as normal, or should I place the jar in some warm water to try and loosen it up?

Thanks xx
I personally would place it in warm water just to continue the honey and work flowing. I actually at one point burned candles AND placed the jar in warm water twice a day, and after taking it out of the water I would speak to the jar. I thought it was a way of "heating him up" and sometimes after I would do this the target would contact me, so you definitely don't want that honey frozen solid. Heat it up!!!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 pm

I agree with TheBestest. Warm it up and get it moving again.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:42 am

Thanks The Bestest and Shantilly Lace.

I left the jar on the window sill this morning in the sun, and although it is still a little thick and has gone a little cloudy, it's on the move again! Phew!

I may just put it in some warm water too in a while.

Thanks again xx

Jsn961

Unread post by Jsn961 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:55 am

HI all!

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, if it's not I apologize.

I have done Reconciliation honey jar for my ex and I, it has worked well. Even though we have not return but we have spoken about our differences which is good for me.We have stay as friends and giving each other time and space to think. I always wanted him to understand me and vise versa .Thank you Lucky Mojo.

Now My parents live together but separated, sleep in different rooms. Can say they can not stand each other but cultural reasons and financial decide stay living together. I would love for them to at least recognize there mistakes and learn how to live in harmony. How do I do a honey jar for both of them? I don't want them sweet to me but to each other? How do I a petition paper? Thank you much love :P

Christian Hanson

Unread post by Christian Hanson » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:44 am

JSN,

I think that making a honey jar on their behalf is a lovely idea. You have lots of options and would encourage you to assemble the honey jar in a traditional manner, but also you may consider taking their personal concerns and include it in the honey jar, 2 pictures, one of each of them and place them in the jar facing each other. Add the other sweetening ingredients as appropriate.
be well,
Christian
Christian Hanson HRCC Graduate #1779G
Tarot Reader, Bone Thrower.
Minneapolis, MN

Jsn961

Unread post by Jsn961 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Christian,
Thank you so much, will get this going.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:52 pm

I did two different jars on a Special one: a honey (which seems to be slow) and a sugar one (who gave a little bit more results ow, he doesn't seem to get sweeter towards me anymore. I did a sugar jar to sweeten some nasty people towards me and it seems to work (just 2 weeks ago!). The others have been working for 2 (the 1 st) and 1 month (2nd). Why they seem to not work any longer? I still burn candles 3 times/wk with prayers and work them as well. Suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Tough question.
We have no idea what the conditions are.
You might want to start another jar (keep the ones you have and keep working them also).
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nikki202012
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nikki202012 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello everyone. I would like to ask for advice on my honey jar. I have been burning a candle a day on my honey jar (that I did from the instructions on LM) for my fiancé for about 3weeks. We had some frustration causing anger and a lot of harsh words to be spoken. He is very strong minded, not very good at communicating his heart when he is hurt, and uses words as a fighting mechanism. So my jar is to to break peaceful conversations and assist in bringing us back to a the close bond we had.

My question is, when do you dispose of the jar? Is disposing of the jar how you set the spell in stone to manifest the petition?

I read through this forum and I found some of my answers but still unsure on those two. Also

if I need to start a new jar, I have personal concerns and sheds of his hair (he keeps a low cut, military, so I obtained the hairs from his brush after a hair cut) and of course herbs, picture, etc. Is this enough to do it?

I am new to spell work and have read through many of the post on how excellent these jars are. I just want to get it right.

Thanks for any helpful advice.

Newbie2k14

Unread post by Newbie2k14 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 am

Hi all :) I just wanted to share with those interested in honey jar spells what my experience has been like. I purchased the mini honey jar from LM and started using it at the end of April or beginning of May. I put my target and my hair in it along with a small petition. I burn red candles on it on M,W,& F. I didn't see much change in my target at first, but since the end of May he's been consistently sweet and loving towards me, and I must add that we've been through some things that most men would probably just walk away from. Yet, even if he gets cold feet it seems as though he can't stop dealing with me,he can't stay mad at me, and he can't seem to live without me in his life. My situation is very complex and involves a rival so I want get into that long story,but for those curious, YES THE LM MINI HONEY JAR KIT WORKS!!' I'm so happy I bought it and I continue to use it faithfully. I hope this is helpful for those interested. :D

~Blessings~

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator/Filomena Lubana for your continued help in my life.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 pm

I agree Newbie, those honey jars are fabulous.

And it's lovely to hear it is working for you. :)

watatah

Unread post by watatah » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Can you remove the packets from a working jar and place new ones in? I've had one going that had a few different girls I was interested in, but as time went on, I lost interest in them and would like to take them out (and maybe add another). I used the last jar I had and last bit of syrup making this jar and would rather not have to go get more if I don't have to haha

dave peterson
HRCC Student

Unread post by dave peterson » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:11 am

I started honey jars for sweetening 2 bosses on me for being favored on the job with more money and more positive treatment. I've worked them a few weeks. I've been burning green chime candles on them dressed with LM Money Drawing oil and Crown of Success oil for the conditions I want for myself.

The tops of the jars are getting waxy and it is getting more difficult to fix the candles on top when I burn them--when I start a new candle I've been dripping wax to fix the new candle on top of the drippings from the old. It's getting lumpy and harder to do this.

Can I shave the mounding wax to make a flat surface on which to fix the new candle, or even clean off the old wax without harming the spell?

These are my first honey jars so I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks!
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:15 am

dave peterson wrote:The tops of the jars are getting waxy and it is getting more difficult to fix the candles on top when I burn them--when I start a new candle I've been dripping wax to fix the new candle on top of the drippings from the old. It's getting lumpy and harder to do this.

Can I shave the mounding wax to make a flat surface on which to fix the new candle,
You certainly can. This is traditional.
or even clean off the old wax without harming the spell?
You can, but most people wait until New Year's Day to do this, no matter what they are working the honey jar for.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, watatah ,
No!
Absolutely not.
Properly dispose of it and start anew. www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Sorry!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Well, I realize after working the original jar for a couple months that it wasn't made properly. I disposed of it & started fresh. This time I put me & the kids' hair in there with his. I told our 7 yr.old that I was going to sweeten his daddy up, so he helped me to get some proper hair from his brush this time :) I revised my original herb mix & took away the ones that were wrong for a family Reconciliation working. It's not to reunite us, it's just for us to move past the horrible things & for him to help me financially support the kids. I even splurge don some natural cigarettes & was speaking through the smoke last night. Which lasted for about a quarter of a cigarette as I am NOT a smoker, LOL! I prefer using incense. This one is working fairly quickly, I can see it, but it probably helps that the summer heat has the honey at a syrup consistency.
HRCC Student #1989

watatah

Unread post by watatah » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13 pm

When doing a sweetener jar, can you mix herbs and curios directly into the syrup/honey or should they only be put in the name papers/pictures and folded up? I figure certain things like cinnamon would be ok since the mixture would still be sweet, but rose petals, lavender, and other love drawing flowers would make it...less than appetizing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, watatah,
I prefer doing both (but that is just my preference).
Please take a look at the 74 pages on this subforum for ideas.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:27 am

If it gets to the point where I am having trouble sticking new candles on, I usually take a sharp knife and cut out a hole for the new candle to go into.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:11 pm

Good idea dorothybaez.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Oh I was right! This jar is working MUCH better! He gave me $200 on Wednesday :)
HRCC Student #1989

rainbowunicorn14

Unread post by rainbowunicorn14 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello all,

I was just wondering, and its cause I can't remember, I have a honey jar, and I wanted to know, if its ok if I don't light a candle on top of the jar but beside it, would that be ok? Im sorry to be asking but from what I can remember, it is totally fine, but I just wanted to clarify. Thank you in advance for your help.

rainbowunicorn14

Unread post by rainbowunicorn14 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:25 pm

oh btw, i should mention Ive had my honey jar for almost 2 years, its covered with wax, I have been burning a vigil candle next to it for at least a week, and i was wondering if that was ok, or would it be better if I burn a candle right on the jar? will the effectiveness be less or more if I burn the candle right on top?. Thank you again for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, rainbowunicorn14 ,
I personally prefer it right on the jar.
You never know what symbols might show up.
And I like the idea of the heat from the candle warming the honey.
Have you been working it for the entire 2 years?
If not, you might consider keeping that one (if on the same person) and then starting a new one alongside it.
Wishing you the best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

rainbowunicorn14

Unread post by rainbowunicorn14 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Hello and Thank you so much Miss Aida

I started to light a candle right on the jar since Saturday, and no I stopped working it for a while, not continously for 2 years, but it is for the same person tho, and I feel like this jar and I have come such a long way together that I would hate to make a new one unless I really have to, I feel that the jar and I are honestly connected and this jar means so much to me even if I have kept it hidden the last few months, this jar has always come thru for me even when I didnt continue working it. what would you suggest I do, besides makng a new one, I also have loadstones that I got from LM almost 2 years ago, going which I also feel that I have gotten really attached to and ever since the llast time I worked these stones, the have changed and they seem closer and more attached to each other. I feel I have a bond with my honey jar and stones, and I see them as real beings instead of just a jar or two pairs of stones

Thank you in advance for any advice and I really truly appreciate it

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, rainbowunicorn14,
Then by all means, stick with them!
This attachment/bond that you have speaks volumes.
THRILLED that you have such a wonderful connection!
I'm envious of you!
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Palombina

Unread post by Palombina » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Backstory: I made a honey jar for my love interest at the end of last year. I know its a slow moving spell but I wasnt in a rush I wanted something to grow slowly.
Hi interest was sparked and we were in constant contact. Life got hectic and there were a couple months I didnt light candles on the jar but when I returned to praying he showed very strong interest and we moved out relationship to a sexual one. Things were good for a couple of weeks then he would be acting defensive and we havent seen each other for awhile and yesterday he got very angry with me - this was after i had burned a pink candle on the jar - and he said he was done he gives up on us. Im so heartbroken and dont know what went wrong bc hes a great guy, boy next door type.

Today: As I looked at my honey jar covered in pink and red wax I felt a strong need to open it. It felt slightly sticky and when I opened it the inside lid had blackened honey>?? and there is pink wax inside the jar itself! I was using 4 inch candles on it. Sometimes I used herbs or Love Me powder on the candles maybe it overheated it?

My question is: can I redo this honey jar? Ive read about sugar jars on this forum but I only have experience with honey is it basically the same? Can I use the petition inside or start it from scratch?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:29 pm

after opening the jar id start from sratch. I also would not add powder to items mixed with liquid it often makes or creates a mess. Like a honey jar id use dry herbs honey and oil to put on the petition. you can use the same petition but start it on new paper and everything new. Put the old one to rest, though I also think getting a reading to see why it went this way is in order.. its possible the ingridents turned and thats it or he changed.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Palombina

Unread post by Palombina » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Thank you for such a quick reply j82!

I will start everything from scratch. I dont want to bring in anything that might carry negativity to the work. I made my petition just as you described and I tied it with a red ribbon. How should I dispose of the remains of this spell? Bury in my backyard? Throw it into a crossroads?

I wont start anything until I get a reading for sure regarding this. I have a feeling I might have to work a Road Opener spell along with this.

I had a gut feeling something was wrong a couple of weeks ago when the drippings started to look different. When I restarted the jar in May the candle wax drippings looked like nude male and female figures in different embraces, the night we consummated our relationship the drippings were blatant erect penis shapes.

I was tempted to open the jar back then but was worried it would take heat off of the work and undo it? When I was working with an AIRR reader a couple of years ago she told me that it was ok to open and add more personal items into the honey jar after I started the work but I havent ever seen anything on LM saying this. What is everyones take on this?

rainbowunicorn14

Unread post by rainbowunicorn14 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida =)

And its true, it brings me to tears really just thinking about not having my jar and loadstones,even if I don't work on them all the time, Im really attached to them, sorry if i sound so dramatic but I just can't explain it any other way, but again Thank you so much for your advice and time, I really appreciate it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Hello, Palombina ,
Yes, you can open it to add personal concerns. And that has been written on this subforum many times.
But, your honey jar seems to have gone awry.
For disposal, here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the very best and ENJOY your reading!

Palombina wrote:Thank you for such a quick reply j82!

I will start everything from scratch. I dont want to bring in anything that might carry negativity to the work. I made my petition just as you described and I tied it with a red ribbon. How should I dispose of the remains of this spell? Bury in my backyard? Throw it into a crossroads?

I wont start anything until I get a reading for sure regarding this. I have a feeling I might have to work a Road Opener spell along with this.

I had a gut feeling something was wrong a couple of weeks ago when the drippings started to look different. When I restarted the jar in May the candle wax drippings looked like nude male and female figures in different embraces, the night we consummated our relationship the drippings were blatant erect penis shapes.

I was tempted to open the jar back then but was worried it would take heat off of the work and undo it? When I was working with an AIRR reader a couple of years ago she told me that it was ok to open and add more personal items into the honey jar after I started the work but I havent ever seen anything on LM saying this. What is everyones take on this?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Palombina

Unread post by Palombina » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:32 pm

You are right Miss Aida I believe it really went awry! Thats why Im not sure whether I should bury it to keep it close or disperse it bc its all messed up? Im thinking that because its all blackened in the lid and even the petition paper is all blackened (not by the ink) that I should throw it west in the crossroads.

Thank you for clarifying that the jar can be opened once its created! I know my worker had told me that but was having a hard time finding it on the website and forum just wanted to make sure.

This is turn of events is upsetting bc it was working so wonderfully and he was so sweet and enchanted by me. Im pretty sure this is my fault caused by adding herbs to the candles, at least I hope so! Cant wait for my reading.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, Palombina,
I'm sure by now your reader told you what to do with it.
If not, let us know
Hope you enjoyed your reading!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:13 am

My honey jar does work on my estranged husband, BUT then his mother & his girlfriend interfere with my progress. It's maddening, really. When it is just the two of us, we get along just fine. I'm over him, but the whole thing makes me sad that we couldn't ever have a real marriage, & now that I'm armed with Hoodoo, it's just too late. Seriously though, I wish those bitches would both hit each other in a head on collision, but then he'd probably just find a new busy body to interfere & make things impossible, LOL. Really don't know (or care) what his deal is, but it's like the jar works, but he's afraid to be a man & have real love & a real family. I'm just glad I'm also armed with Court Case to get what's due from him financially, at least :)
HRCC Student #1989

dave peterson
HRCC Student

Unread post by dave peterson » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks MissMichaele and dorothybaez. Glad to know all is okay.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”