Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Sekhme,

Please read the post by Miss Aida, honey jars are known to work slow, but lets be honest honey is slow to move in a jar so we knew this by the nature of the ingredients. we also know its super sweet and made by bees which work really hard so its a good natural item to work with. No I did not mean 3 mo from when the jar was started, If done the way LM says to do a jar you prolly worked the jar for 7 days straight then Mon wed fri - so after the 7 days I would have watched for signs.. also are you looking in the wax, the honey, etc for signs? Also I think your situation based on your post you may want a reading and to do a peaceful home working to keep things nice at home
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Three months to the date, my jar pulled in my new guy. He's a quiet guy.. spends a lot of time with me but nothing major. We talk but there seems to be a wall up... should I open my jar and put him directly in and put myself in, now that he's here? Or do I leave it as is?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, Temont ,

Congrats!

You can do that. BUT, here are my thoughts.

If his guy doesn't work out, then you still have that honey jar to pull in another. After all, it's working beautifully. Why mess with perfection?

So, why not start another honey jar just for the 2 of you (in other words, cover your bases)???

Just my thoughts.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:22 am

I love all of the honey jar suggestions. I will be starting one soon and love all the tips. I was wondering if it would be ok to burn more than one color or type of candle on top of my jar. I figure that's ok by the posts I'm reading. Thank you, I'm learning so much.

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 pm

I've looked but not sure I've found the answer, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat... I'd like to know if lodestones can go in my honey jar or if that's not something that is traditionally done. Not too familiar with them... thanks in advance!

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi Moon Sun Stars

Yes, that's fine to burn different colored (but probably similar intent) candles on your honey jar. Since honey jars are often long term you can use the candles and the oils you dress them with to put a little different nuance on the working.

So, for instance, you might have a honey jar on a lover to sweeten them to you. You might start with a pink attraction candle dressed with Come to Me oil, and then once that's accomplished it might be a red candle with Fire of Love and then maybe even a white candle with Marriage Oil on it. The honey jar may stay the same, but the idea of giving it a little different tone is a nice one.

Best of luck.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Thank you professor! Yes, I'm trying to sweeten someone. I'm planning to do a break up spell kit (vinegar jar, I plan to get four thieves to go with the break up kit) and reconciliation honey jar. We haven't talked in a couple weeks and the last talk wasn't so good. I plan to anoint the pink candle on my honey jar with rec oil, return to me oil, and love me oil. I've read it's ok to blend them? I like your idea of going in order, though. Thought I'd alternate pink and red. I also plan on putting the 9 Love Herb into his name paper. (And maybe my fluids on the name paper?) Not sure if I should add oil to the name paper as well. Thought maybe a small pair of lodestones could go in, but again, not familiar with the lodestones... if they should be anointed or if they are even necessary. Very excited to get going. Thanks for the reply!

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 pm

I was going to get the Fire of Love oil but switched it out for Love Me oil.. wasn't sure which to use. I'm very indecisive haha :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Hello, MoonSunStars ,

Yes, it's just fine to blend these oils.

Wishing you great success with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Cool Ms Aida, thank you!

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Has anyone tried this spell or any good powerful love spells and had results ? I'm just curious !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:57 am

Hello, luckylove143 ,

Please do not solicit testimonials. This is not the objective of the forum.

Also, you have posted in the wrong subforum. I am moving your post to the honey jar thread where you can read over 75 pages of comments with both testimonials and tips on how to use your honey jar.

In the future, please use the search engine (in the upper right hand corner) to find the topic that you wish to research.

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:16 am

Okay, my apologies...thank you Miss Aida ☺

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Quick question regarding my current honey jar I've been working on my target. So I layed off magic for awhile & stopped lighting candles on top of my honey jar but would occasionlly burn come to me or fast luck incense around it to "smoke" it. Is that just as effective than just burning candles all the time on it? Also too, my target is nice to me but still retains a snooty superior heir towards me, is that him somehow fighting the effects of the jar? I hope i did it right :/ I put the following inside : white sugar, honey, his picture, damiana, five finger grass, 2 lodestones with magnetic sand, my menstrual blood, cinnamon, and a petition paper. I'd say I've had it going about 4 months now. I know they are slow but steady working jars. Is there anything else I should try with it? Thanks~

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

The honey jar is not going to change his personality. It will make him sweet to you.

I like the candles on it because it warms the honey and warms him to you.

AND the fire of the flames pierces the veil between the spirit world and this world (along with other functions).

You might be getting very slow movement because you haven't lit candles.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misst

Unread post by misst » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:56 am

Hello,
I am also a faithful honey jar user. I have been using one on my boyfriend for 3 years we have had ups and downs we were living together but right now we are living seperately at our parents houses. I have a few questions, should I bury it? I want to reconcile & move forward together. Can I start a new one?
Thank you,
-misst

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi,

This may sound like odd questions.

I've recently started my second honey jar, I wrote my petition on the target's business card with all of the other herbs etc folded inside it. I have had very sudden results with this honey jar so far which seems odd to me. I have just been burning candles on top of it and I noticed that the petition has come unfolded and the herbs etc have emptied in to the jar. Is this alright? Could this be a reason for the fast acting results?

Thanks

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:50 pm

I am a new member and trying to figure out how to understand this site better. I want to start a honey jar for the one I love I have never done anything like this before. But I don't have any hair or clothing. Not sure if one can be started without the items. Please if anyone can help with this I have read the faq but still not sure where to being.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello, misst,

I would keep that honey jar and also start a new one.

I wouldn't bury that honey jar yet unless it has completely stopped working. If it has then bury it in your font yard.

Just my thoughts

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, Angelkitty ,

The unfolding could be a sign. Although, in all honesty, sometimes that happens anyway. And that is fine (not to be concerned abut it)

But, congratulations!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello, Angelfire,

Welcome to the forum! If you have a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can all meet you.

You're OK. You can use pictures, signatures, full names, petition papers.

You might also want to start by looking at this page: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And here's something for you to look at about petition papers: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html

And, of course, there are many pages her on this subforum to give you more ideas.

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I feel better about this now :)

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Thanks for the good vibes! Much appreciated

bibiwondering

Unread post by bibiwondering » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello, I'm new here. I'm Bibi. I've been reading posts for the last week and I'm now a bit cross-eyed :shock:! lol.

Background, I had a reading done first prior to any sweetening just to see how things are and it was a positive reading. He lives in another country currently but we are in touch with each other several times a day.

I'm all set to go with my honey jar this Friday, full moon and will be using the following - jasmine oil, patchouli oil, bergamont oil, saffron, vanilla pod, syrup, rose oil, rose petals, a picture of us kissing, a love note he wrote me and pink candles. I will be reading from songs of solomon while I prepare the jar. Am I all set or I need to add something else? I thought I'd include damiana and violet leaf but OMG, so difficult to find these where I live.

Thanks in advance for your input and have a nice day!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello, bibiwondering,

May I suggest that you take a look at a couple of pages before putting this together?

First, Lucky Mojo sells herbs that are needed. Find herbs here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Here is a link that tells you what the oils do: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

And here's a quick guide for your queries: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I'm not too thrilled about oils in your jar. Herbs are preferred.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bibiwondering

Unread post by bibiwondering » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks for the response Miss Aida. The oils are for dressing the candle. The only thing I'm putting in the jar are the rose petals, vanilla pod, saffron, syrup and personal items.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Bibi, we sell the herbs you cannot find locally. This forum is the customer service outreach of our shop.

HER-DAM-LEAF
Damiana Leaf
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-VIO-LEAF
Violet Leaf, Cut and Sifted
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

1) Web page from HITAP about honey and sugar jar spells:
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

2) ) Entire printed book about Honey and Sugar spells -- cheap, jam=-packed with formulas, recipes, and spells:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bibiwondering

Unread post by bibiwondering » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:19 am

Thank you Cat.

misst

Unread post by misst » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, misst,

I wouldn't bury that honey jar yet unless it has completely stopped working. If it has then bury it in your font yard.

Just my thoughts

take care
Miss Aida,

Thank you for you quick reponse, Now I realize I have another issue, I may have done something foolish a few times in the recent past, after an arguement I used do as I say and commanding on my love me honey jar, this resulted in not so fun results. After reading through the forum posts I decided I may have jinxed myself and I did a cleansing bath and smoked my jar in jinx killer incense and prayed over it. I dressed 3 birthday candles, white blue and pink with love me, return to me reconcile with me and healing and blessing oil etc, I prayed and spoke my petition. He did respond to me in a kind and loving way but no promises of reconciliation...he is now living at his parents, I decided to start a new jar as you suggested and to continue to work my old one. But now I am confused...Should I work my new jar under the petition of love me return to me reconcile with me? And if I do that what do I do with it if he does return? Start a stay with me commit to me love me jar? :?
please help thank you god bless

misst

Unread post by misst » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, misst,

Just my thoughts

take care
Miss Aida,
Ok, Please excuse my most recent post from a bit ago (not yet approved). So realized after intensive reading that I inmay have done something incidentally which further progressed the downward spiral. I used coercive type oils on my love jar and it got ugly, I did a cleansing bath on myself and I burned some jinx remover incense on my current jar and prayed over it I dressed a white blue and pink birthday candles with RTM, LM, FMB, RWM, healing and blessing oil. I did get a response, positive but not the one I want. So I am going to start a new jar. In the new jar if I want to him to love me reconcile with me and stay with me should I just write my petition as love me, come to me....then work RTM, LM oil etc on the candles and do a RTM & reconciliation spell on the side? Oh and I also ordered block buster supplies....not sure when they will be in and have not dabbled in that before any suggestions.

Thank you & God Bless

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Why is it not a good idea to add the proper oils to a honey jar? Hmmm.. oops I did that to mine awhile back & also to a bottle spell I created with his picture & damiana leaves. Maybe I should make another one? I've never tried the violet leaves before, are they stronger than damiana per say?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, misst ,

First of all, you didn't jinx yourself.

My concern though is that you seem to go overboard with your thinking.

I would just put this jar away and start a new one. And don't have too many things going on at one time with one honey jar. You can't get him to stay with you, follow you, etc, if he hasn't returned to you. So, you work solely on the return to me.

You need to stay focused on one intent at a time. This is the recipe for success. You are putting all of your energies into one primary goal.

Then, when he returns to you, then you do the Follow Me.

Then, after that, you do the stay with me.

New honey jars for each.

You did get a tiny bit of movement. So, this is good. You just have to "tweek" this by staying focused on your intents (without worrying).

Wishing you success with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

The oils that are sent to you actually go on the candles.

For one reason, it doesn't make a good distribution. And it could theoretically unsweeten the honey (depending on the type of oils).

That's why we use herbs instead.

Violet leaves attract love and romance: www.herb-magic.com/violet-leaf.html

Damiana intensifies feelings, attracts love, and keeps a man from straying. www.herb-magic.com/damiana.html

So, to ask which is stronger would depend on what the intent is.

It wouldn't hurt to use both if you're working to attract love

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:22 am

hello everyone,
im new to this site and had a few questions. first can i take the used wax off my honey jar and dispose of it so i can light a new candle. my candles are not standing to well due to old wax. also i light a candle which took like 12 hours to burn itself out, nice flame no issues but no wax was left behind. is this a good thing? also i had some signs within 48 hours of starting my honey jar, is there anything i can do to speed up the process to make my husband find his way back to me quicker.

bibiwondering

Unread post by bibiwondering » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:22 pm

I think I may have mucked up my spell. I wrote our names on the petition wrong. I misread the instructions and instead of our names criss-crossing, they are on top of each other although the text around the names was written correctly. Also, just as I started the first candle, I realised I forgot the rose petals and love note so I quickly opened up the jar and snuck it in then put the candle back on. The candle burned quickly down to the wick and went out by itself without leaving behind a residue on the jar but the wax was in a puddle around the jar. I used a white candle.

Should I make another one and stop working this one? Today was the first day. Or should I continue working it though I didn't write the names correctly on the petition paper? Any chance of retrieving the personal item from this jar and using it in a new one if I have to make a new one? It's the only personal item I have. Thanks for your input :(.

I guess I was soooo anxious to get it perfect, I ended up letting the anxiety best me...

Reason: curious

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello, barbie16118,

Yes, you can dispose of it (using proper methods: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.hml)

Yes, a clean burn is a VERY good thing (personally I like some wax so that I can read the symbols and know where to go from there).

Continue working your present jar. Different color candles may drip a little differently or you're just getting symbols (feedback).

You can add renewed name papers to it (as well as personal belongings).

Hope this helps.

Wishing you success with this jar
HRCC Graduate #1631

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Thank u. I have only been doing it for 6 days now and only 1 of my candles left wax that looked like an ear. Makes it kind of hard to get the other candles to stay. So i removed the old wax by hand and saw that was no good so as of tonight i started a new jar. This time using oils and put both our hair in the jar along w something that belonged to each of us. Hopefully i get some movement w this one. For proir signs i kept seeing his name or meeting men w his name.

bibiwondering

Unread post by bibiwondering » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Hello, can someone assist me to delete this post and the earlier post I quoted from? I can't find any option to delete and trying to PM admin doesn't seem to be working. Thank you.
bibiwondering wrote:I think I may have mucked up my spell. I wrote our names on the petition wrong. I misread the instructions and instead of our names criss-crossing, they are on top of each other although the text around the names was written correctly. Also, just as I started the first candle, I realised I forgot the rose petals and love note so I quickly opened up the jar and snuck it in then put the candle back on. The candle burned quickly down to the wick and went out by itself without leaving behind a residue on the jar but the wax was in a puddle around the jar. I used a white candle.

Should I make another one and stop working this one? Today was the first day. Or should I continue working it though I didn't write the names correctly on the petition paper? Any chance of retrieving the personal item from this jar and using it in a new one if I have to make a new one? It's the only personal item I have. Thanks for your input :(.

I guess I was soooo anxious to get it perfect, I ended up letting the anxiety best me...

Reason: Client asked to delete post

Tabitha

Unread post by Tabitha » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:47 am

I've been doing the honey jar for 5 weeks using lavender, rose petals, a photo, a petition, red candles and come to me oil.
In the beginning i'm sure it was working - after a few days my target dreamt about me twice and sent sweet messages after a week.
Then I ran out of solid coloured candles so was burning white ones with red outside.
I was also throwing away the leftover wax.

On week 3, we last hung out. I opened the jar to add a personal concern (sperm but I think the tissue absorbed it).
He then ignored me for a few days and when I contacted him he said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship. He still contacts me but a lot less and only about sex. He's had no more dreams either.

Something weird happened though and an ex contacted me asking if I was ok and if I needed him. We haven't spoken in 9 months.

But as for my target... Nothing in the last 2 weeks. No contact in the last 4 days where we used to talk daily.
I've tried to ramp things up by using solid red candles, adding follow me oil and now praying over it.
I also started doing the skull candle spell and contact me spells. But nothing.
Did I mess the jar up? Should I start a fresh one? Anything else I can try before I give up?
It was going so well :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:35 am

Hello, Tabitha ,

Well, it sounds like your spell was working beautifully. And adding the semen changed the theme of the honey jar's purpose. It got too intense for him and changed the theme to a sexual one.

I would start again with a new honey jar (keep the honey jar that you already have and just put it away). Do what you were doing before.

Just don't throw away the wax. Bury it in your front yard.

I'm not too concerned about having used white candles.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tabitha

Unread post by Tabitha » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Thank you so much miss aida! I will start a new one x

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm wanting to make a new honey jar for my target that I've been working on now for the last few months. The same thing happend with me that the OP said ^. He started out sweet & then grew to be arrogant & got distant with me also after we hung out or he'd see me out somewhere. I never added any sexual concerns except my menstrual blood & a piece of his jacket. I want to start a new one, what should I add this time? I'm thinking honey, cinnamon, ginger, and his name on a petition paper? Or would I need to put both our names together on it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

That all sounds fine.

But I would use both of your names so that there is binding (between the 2 of you) power there.

Wishing you the best with this.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:20 pm

as always thanks so much Miss Aida :)

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:36 am

Hello everyone ☺

I'm preparing to make a honey jar to strengthen, heal and reconcile our friendship. Been feeling left out lately and wanted to heal past problems with them. Reconciliation and healing is my goal, also to sweeten and strengthen everyone back to me.
(There's 4 people going into this jar). We used to all be so close, I'm a new comer to this group of life long friends and it's not that we all don't talk, we just don't spend time together like we used to. Been kinda in a rut lately, and I would love to fix this. Especially since feelings were hurt and no closure was made or anything. One of them is very stubborn and sort of the ringleader lol
I just wanted to make sure the list of herbs and oils I had were appropriate before I purchased anything.

Balm of gilead
Cloves
Rose petals
Lavender
Vanilla
Five finger grass
Attraction oil
Special oil #20
Look me over oil

I have my petitions all thought out and personal effects from most of them. But another question was, is it safe to put my friend whose pregnant into the jar? It might be silly to ask, but I was unsure. I can leave her out of the jar, it would be fine, since this jar will connect us all anyway through the other friends.

Any advice on herbs or oils would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!! ☺☺

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:38 am

I forgot to add that I'm going to have some candles to be lit in the church for me also.
Road opener and reconciliation candle to help me along.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 am

Hi FB30,

Sounds like you're doing a fantastic job.

I'm not sure I'd use Vanilla. How about Angelica or Basil?

Since there is a "ringleader" involved, would you consider working specifically on that person?
And putting the others in another jar?

Some workers have their own ideas about working on pregnant women, personally I wouldn't do it in this case. But other people might not have a problem with it. She's going to be busy with the baby anyway.
And won't be in as many group activities as before. I don't think your issue is with her.

You also don't know what ancestors are protecting the babe during the time of gestation. Some
ancestors guard an unborn child with ferocity aimed at anyone who is doing magic on their charge. No matter
if the intent of the spell caster is good or not.

I'd also invite you to get a reading from a reader on AIRR.
www.readerandrootworkers.org

You can get a reading and find a rootworker who offers magical coaching should you need it.

Blessings
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:50 pm

So I made a new jar with a petition paper with both of our names together on it inside jar. Can I add a piece of his jacket & something of mine or will this hinder the effects of it? I also have a red candle I burn on top of the jar, is all of this ok? How long & often are you supposed to burn the candle on the jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

Yes, you can add personal concerns to the jar. It won't affect anything either way.

The red candle is fine. You can burn as often as you like. Preferable every Monday, Wed, and Friday of the waxing moon (although many rootowrkrs do no adhere to moon phases).

You could do it only on Fridays.

As far as how long? As long as it takes. I like to ask people to continue working them for awhile as Honey jars take longer to manifest than other spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jenniferrr34
Newly Registered

Unread post by jenniferrr34 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:50 pm

im suppose to start my honey jar spell tonight, but now im scared it will backfire. will it? can someone help me? i have all my ingredients and i know i can put alot of emotion into it... help !!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:58 am

Hi jenniferrr34,

Please read the thread on honey jars to see how they work, how they are put together and what type of effects you can expect from it. When it comes to magic ''back-firing'', if you haven't already, please read through the following thread which can help you out: can-spells-back-fire-blow-back-reverse- ... e-t40.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:02 am

I use a candle holder on top of my jar that doesn't allow the wax to drip onto the actual honey jar. Is this ok? I mean it won't affect the work, will it?

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:33 am

And today I added some Hydrangea and rosemary to my candle (from the garden) and prayed for my love to be true to me. Then I got a double yolk in my breakfast eggs.. I took that as a good sign.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello, Sekhmet,

That's perfectly fine if you're not reading candle wax symbols

Take care
Sekhmet wrote:I use a candle holder on top of my jar that doesn't allow the wax to drip onto the actual honey jar. Is this ok? I mean it won't affect the work, will it?
HRCC Graduate #1631

marial

Unread post by marial » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:06 am

hello,

I have search the honey jar topic but i could not find the answer to my questions. I want to make a all-purpose honey jar for myself, my questions is:
- on which day can i make the all-purpose honey jar?

- which color candle should i use?

- which oils can i use for anoint the candle and petitionpaper?

thanks in advance for the answer.

greetings from amsterdam

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello, marial,

I like to work with a waxing moon (other root workers don't work with moon phases. So, it's up to you). I would do any day except Tues or Saturday

You could use a white candle.

And here are a couple of all Purpose oils for you:

www.luckymojo.com/oil-african-ju-ju.html

www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:26 am

I was wondering, is it bad to add to the honey jar once it's been done? I was out of the herbs and oil I specifically needed. I was extremely stressed and just went ahead. I also don't get much time alone, so I thought "it's now or never". I will be getting them this week (delayed postage doesn't help). I was wondering if I can just add them, or do I have to start again?

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:32 am

This sounds like a silly question, but I don't get many opportunities to do my spells, and my oils and herbs have been delayed by post. When I saw my opportunity, I took it and made a honey jar. However, with the lack of ingredients, I made something myself to anoint the candles, and added contents like sugar, perfume, syrup into an already sweet jar of honey, to make them sweeter. Was this bad? My herbs, oils and fire of love jar is coming this week. Shall I make a new jar, and shall I burn the fire of love candle at the same time?

Sorry if I have already posted this, I believe I posted in the wrong thread before and would like it to be deleted. Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 am

Hi rookieguy13,

When you get the new honey jar kit, remake it according to the instructions and yes, you can burn the candle in conjunction with the work. You can reuse the personal concerns from the first jar, just fish them out and clean them carefully. When you unmake the old jar, compost the honey or pour it out at the foot of a large tree, or in your front garden mixed in with the earth.

Keep in mind that honey is plenty sweet enough with adding sugar or syrup to it. This is one of those cases where more is not necessarily better, it just makes a mess. The perfume also makes the honey improper for consumption, so if you were eventually going to try and feed some of the sweetness to your lover: no go on that any more. If you're working for passion, add a pinch of ginger, a pinch of cinnamon and a couple of juniper berries or cubeb berries to the new jar.

If you'd like detailed instruction on how to make and work honey jars, you can also book a short magical coaching session with any of the AIRR members who offers the service.

Blessings and Success in your Work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Kaleesi555
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kaleesi555 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi Everyone!

Hello and happy holidays to everyone :D I am new to the forum, but have been practicing some magic ~ hoodoo and wicca for a few years now and have achieved some successful results. I also have Ms. Cat's book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic".. I just have a question and would like to get some input from folks who are very experienced in Honey jars.. I have performed searches regarding this subject matter, however, I am unable to find the answer to my particular situation..

I am currently seeking new employment. I recently got in touch with a past supervisor that I worked with a few years ago because I was simply asking for her recommendation. She mentioned that she is in the process of creating a position that will be working for her and asked if the area/subject matter is within my interest. Of course I told her that absolutely interested and experienced in the subject matter. I totally enjoyed working with her ~ great mentor and helpful in my professional development. She told me that she will send me the job description as soon as she completed it. Since then, I have been emailing/following up with her regarding the job, however, since it is the end of the year, she has been super busy, but she said that she will keep me in the loop as soon as she finalizes the job description.

I made a honey jar to help her keep me in mind for the position ~ I have her handwritten note, photo and photo logo of the company with my petition. I have been working on the honey jar a couple of weeks now, but I noticed this afternoon that the jar has been leaking. I believe that the leak is coming from the lid. I made sure that the lid was tightly shut.. My questions are:

a. Should I make a new honey jar to replace this leaking one?
b. Should I discard the leaking honey jar? If so, what is the best way to discard the leaking jar?
c. Any other recommendation that you guys can suggest? I really need to get a job asap ~ of course, I am not only focusing on this opportunity, but have been open to other prospects and am proactive in my job hunt..

I am also about to do a steady work ritual to help in my job hunting, to help beef up getting new opportunities from other companies (whichever comes first, etc.).. I wold like to keep my options open and just have opportunities (steady work, great job) to come to me..

I thank you all in advance for your assistance and valuable insight on this matter. Thank you very much! :D

Regards,
Kaleesi555

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”