Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
rookieguy13

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:09 am

Thanks for the reply. So the current jar is completely useless then? I also won't be feeding her the honey any time soon. It's long distance, and some other guy has caught her attention (also had a love spell and freezer jar done).

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:07 am

I haven't fed my target any of the honey from my jar yet either & it seems to be working just fine. You can eat a tablespoon of it as you are making it & say something like "As this honey is sweet, make (target's name) sweet to me". I began seeing signs & little movement within the first few days after making mine so watch for them. Please don't say that it's useless to do if she has another guy in the picture :/ You're not giving your work any positive power by doing so. I will say this though, even though my target has had several different women in his life since me over the last few months, I still think that he def has a strong attraction for me & since I've started the work, it's made him come to me more so than before. She could still like you, you never know! People don't always verbalize their feelings. Give the work a try, good luck :)

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:55 am

I didn't mean a honey jar is useless. I was asking if my current one was, as it has perfume and sugar in it. I have done the steps of 3 spoonfuls, a prayer and a chant. I was asking as I didn't have the ideal herbs and oils. They were supposed to arrive yesterday and hasn't. The post office is having problems still. It still has my petition and a picture of us. I don't get many opportunities to do my work due to privacy issues at home, so I just wanted to avoid making a new one if I don't have to. Worst thing is someone walking in while I'm in the middle of doing it. My family don't agree with magic. I thought you could always add things in once you have started.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:20 am

Hi rookieguy13,

Keep working the current jar until your new one arrives, particularly if its giving you some movement. I wouldn't necessarily say that the jar is useless, it simply isn't made the way they usually are in hoodoo. So its a sweet jar of some kind, but not what a rootworker would have taught you to make. If you don't have the ideal roots and herbs, you just use honey. That's it. If you don't have that, you use pancake syrup. That's it. You could add a bit of cinnamon. Everyone has cinnamon! It's not about making it more complicated but learning to work with what it is you do have on hand. And while you can add things once you've started (personal concerns in particular) it's ideal to keep the jar closed if you can (although different workers differ in their opinion on that one). There's more on the why and how of that in the multiple pages of this thread.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:00 am

Thank You.

My pink candles just arrived, no herbs or oils yet. Oh I should have been more clear, I didn't order a kit, just some things as I already have some. Once the herbs and oils arrive, I pretty much have everything. I could perhaps wait until tomorrow, or add some cinnamon and the oils and work with that until then.

Yeah, I was confused as to opening it. I've seen 3 different opinions.

1. It will ruin it.
2. It won't make a difference.
3. It doesn't matter.

My rootworker had previously added stuff to mine once she had started. She had added my targets family into it as they have an influence.

Reason: Can't edit

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:48 am

Thank You. 

My pink candles just arrived, no herbs (love) or oils (follow me girl and come to me) yet. Oh I should have been more clear, I didn't order a kit, just some things as I already have some. Once the herbs and oils arrive, I pretty much have everything. I could perhaps wait until tomorrow, or add some cinnamon and the oils and work with that until then.

Yeah, I was confused as to opening it. I've seen 3 different opinions.

1. It will ruin it. 
2. It won't make a difference.
3. It doesn't matter. 

My rootworker had previously added stuff to mine once she had started. She had added my targets family into it as they have an influence. I also got a fire of love candle that I'm expecting.

jenniferrr34
Newly Registered

Unread post by jenniferrr34 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:28 am

I know I'm quite late but can anyone tell me when did their honey jar begin to start showing affects?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 am

Hi jenniferrr34,
There's no hard and fast ''rule''. I've seen some work as quickly as the next day, others go on for a couple of months before anything budged. It depends on the individual case so you won't really be able to draw conclusions from anyone else's experience with theirs.

Hi rookieguy13,
Just a suggestion, but consider keeping the oils on the candles and out of the honey jar itself.
Aura Laforest

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:40 am

Yes, I won't be adding it to the jar. I temporarily made something to dress the candle with, but I don't think it's anywhere useful or effective as Come To Me or Follow Me Girl oil. I also added cinnamon, but it meant me having to open the jar. I also have fresh ginger, but someone put in the freezer. Does that affect it? Or could I put it straight in/defrost it first?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi Rookieguy13,

I moved your post over to the thread on honey jars since that is the main topic in your question, though it looks like you may have answered your own question in a previous post on this thread. (and now I don't see the post I moved, I think it may be further back in the thread...)You mentioned that your worker added things to a honey jar after it was begun and in general I think you are allowed to to open a honey jar and add to it over time if you need to. I Have a jar that gets people added to it as I need them to be, but I have another jar that I don't add anything to because it is so specific everything that i need in there is already in there and it is now covered with so much wax I don't think I could get it open any way.

For your ginger question, the ginger being frozen shouldn't effect it If it has a lot of ice or something on it I would let that melt off but otherwise I think you can put it right into the jar.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello Kaleesi555,

(nice screen name by the way!)

It leaking from the lid! that's no good! Personally I would just make a new jar or you are going to have to keep replacing the honey! I would bury the first one in my yard somewhere, maybe plant a good healthy plant on top of it, maybe an evergreen bush or something. Hope this is helpful!

As for other ideas I find Crown of Success and Kings Solomons Wisdom to be helpful in pretty much every situation! so you might add some of those products to your working!

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Thank You Nathen

Mine is for love on a particular person, but I posted here instead as I had quite a few questions on general honey jars, rather than love in particular.

My rootworker thinks I should have only opened it once (per year), which I've done more of, and would need to one more time. I have my candle and jar on a plate, and there seems to be wax all over the plate, and nothing on the jar itself. Maybe I should start again. If I were to, could I just clean off the petition , and picture of us, and put it in the new one? They had random things on them like sugar and perfume too but I don't think that would affect them. I don't really want to start again as they are slow moving, but things have to be done properly. As for the ginger, I had let the ice melt away and then had added it in.

Kaleesi555
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kaleesi555 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Thank you Nathen for your advice. It was very helpful

I will start working on recreating my honey jar. I definitely use the Crown of Success since it has proven very helpful in my work. I will also try the Kings Solomons Wisdom to help me further make better judgements and wisdom. 8-)

Follow on question on the leakage from the lid ~ should I read further into this? Should I take this as a sign? Can someone please enlighten, for I have not experienced any leakage before.

Thanks again for your thoughts and advice! :D

Regards,
Kaleesi555

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:59 pm

The perfume you added to the honey, was it hers? If not, wouldn't that affect it? Or doesn't it as it was sprayed and the bottle itself wasn't added to the jar?

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:56 am

I assume it wouldn't. Also still no oil arrived. :(

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:10 am

rookieguy13,

Putting frozen or fresh ingredients (like fresh ginger) into a honey jar risks it getting moldy. If it does rot, that's bad. Really bad for the work. And opening a jar isn't something you're ''allowed'', ''not allowed'', ''allowed once a year on the third friday of the fifth month''. There's no ''rule'' on the matter or set instruction manual on honey jars. To gain a thorough understanding of the work, if you don't have it already, please get yourself a copy of Deacon Millett's book on Sweetening magic here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Also keep in mind that the more you doubt, second-guess and obsess over the ''okay-ness'' of your own work - the harder it is for the poor work to hit its mark.

Finally, although honey jars are often said to work slowly, there's also no rule book on that. I've seen them work as quickly as a couple of days after the first candle set. I've also seen them take months to work. I've also seen them not work at all. So there's no hard and fast way to gauge what your success will be other in any given case than to watch for signs and movement. Keep in mind it's not just the spell you use and how you do it that affects the outcome but also the people involved, the circumstances surrounding them, the will of God and dozens of small factors that come together to make or break it.

Relax and let the work work.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:24 am

Thank You for your advice aura.

As for the ginger, that was my concern. I had opened it today (for the last time) to add my herbs, they finally came with the oil. I had put 2 lots of the herbs in, licked my fingers and said the spell. I also shook the jar. The ginger didn't seem to be rotting as I tasted okay to me. I have anointed a pink candle with follow me girl and it's burning as we speak. It's not a big one, I have 4 big red candles, but only 8 tiny pink ones (I was thinking maybe 1 pink candle on Mon/Wed/Fri). I said my prayer also.

I will also get a copy of the book, thanks a lot.

I also have a fire of love candle to work with it, but I may do that later when my energy is more focused. My only reason to do it now is because I have time to do so, my family will be coming later so I want to do it when the time is perfect, but also not interruptions. I have yet to read the instructions, which I will also do later.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:09 am

I was also wondering, would a honey jar be sufficient enough for interfering family members? My rootworker is currently working on one of them with a honey jar, as this family member has an influence and causes her to not talk to me, or makes it difficult to contact (deleting me from social networking sites, blocking me). There's also the guy I mentioned which I've had a freezer done on, they're still in contact so there's still time for manifestation. If anything, I'd like to get to know the rest of her family too, it's just difficult when their opinion on me is bad from what other people have said, instead of actually getting to know me first.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:56 am

A divination (which your rootworker can perform) would clarify if in your specific situation a honey jar is enough for working on the interfering family members.
Aura Laforest

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:08 pm

I just wanted to share a tip here especially since we're coming up on the colder months in my area. I live in the basement of my house and the heating system sucks down here so if/When my honey jar freezes/crystallizes i place it on my oil burner with an appropriate oil, this will melt some or all the wax off so i would clear that off and dispose of it properly beforehand.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank You.

She told me she's working on my target more, as she's more important but not to worry. I was also wondering, does dressing a candle in love herbs make a difference? There's already some in my jar.

Jema2014

Unread post by Jema2014 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:44 am

Hello, can someone tell me which candle color I should choose when doing a honey jar on an employer and my co-workers. I just want everyone to be sweet towards me and for us all to get along. This is new employment for me. Also is it okay if I place a list of all my coworkers names and employer in the honey jar along with a business card? Any thing else you could recommend would be helpful.
Thank You!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

Yes, the herbs make it stronger because of the spirits in the herbs.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello, Jema2014 ,

Yes, you can put all of them in the jar.

You can use blue for peace. You can use white.

Some might suggest pink for attraction but I personally wouldn't do that.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:56 am

Thank You, also wondering. is it best to blend love me oil with follow me girl, over come to me? I'm just trying to decide which oils to buy, trying to stock up before Christmas. I've bought a lot of pink / red candles, and a couple white. Was going to get some fast luck oil too. I asked my rootworker, but she just said get whatever I like.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

Yes, that is perfectly fine!

Good luck with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Ok, so something completely wonderful and unexpected happened tonight.

We haven't met in person yet, but he sent me a wonderful message today (I've had a reading with my AIRR person, he's the one) . I was going to do a honey jar anyway before doing some contact me work. But now I have the message from him that I can put in it. So now I'm thinking his picture and the message. Is this good for now?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Hello, Unbound,

Yes, that's good for now.
Something is better than nothing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:20 am

I was wondering, shall I burn my honey jar on Mon/Wed/Fri now?

My rootworker has had one going for 4 months, I have one too, to aid it (same person). I was going to do 7 days straight from when I made it (Saturday 2 weeks ago), however I didn't receive my oils until Friday last week, so I was going to continue to burn every day, which is just today and tomorrow. I have 3 hour 90 day candles left, 2 white, 2 natural scented pink, and 5 pink 1 1/2 hr pink ones. Hoping they'll last me until after Christmas.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:23 am

Hi rookieguy13,

I'd go head and burn it on Friday and continue burning it. :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:35 pm

dear all,
I have been working with my honey jar since june. it's been working on and off... I would pray and light candle over it and me and my man would meet up (we don't meet up often.. maybe just once in a month or 2 ..) but there's always some argument between us after we met up. is that backfire? is there any way to keep the honey jar work more consistent?

Thank you so much.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:22 am

Thanks. I've decided to do that, it's still burning.

I feel like it's a lost cause at this point, she's completely jumped from one guy to another. I've had freezer, vinegar and break up over the months. As well as love, fire of love and 2 love jars. I don't think I should be throwing any more spells at it.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:17 am

Hi singleskyle,
Spells don't really ''backfire'' in hoodoo (you can read more about that in this thread: can-spells-back-fire-blow-back-reverse- ... e-t40.html), some can be reversed, but a honey jar doesn't tend to generate what you're describing. If the honey jar has coercive herbs like licorice or calamus, or if you're using a coercive or dominating love oil (I dominate my man, Essence of BO, Commanding, Compelling, Follow Me Boy, etc.) then he may be reacting to feeling ''controlled''. Domination isn't an approach to use on everybody and if that's the issue, then you may want to reassess how you're working the situation.
To figure out what's going on, a reading can help provide more insight into the dynamics between you. You may also want to look at how you're fighting, what you disagree about, how you react in those interactions. Using Clarity, Tranquility and Reconciliation as a combo when you do meet can help soothe and calm things pre-emptively.

Rookieguy13,
Consider getting a reading to see if isn't time to cut and clear. If you don't already have a limit date after which you'll move on - set one.
Aura Laforest

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi

I was thinking about this spell and just had a question re the size of the honey jar,
Can you use a mini sized jar ? Or does it need to be a normal sized jar ?

Many thinks

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi Aura,
Thank you for your reply. I didn't have any of the mentioned oil nor herbs in there. Just rosemary and rose petals. I've had reading on our relationship and it says I'd need to put in a lot of effort to make it work. What do you mean by "Using Clarity, Tranquility and Reconciliation as a combo when you do meet can help soothe and calm things pre-emptively"? Are these spells?

The arguments are always things like he lies about where he is or his schedule - or just misconception of what I told him and he took it the wrong way and he would become distant and not call as often. It seems like my jar always grants my wishes of seeing him but it take me weeks of praying to gain one meet up.. and after the meet up, it's a few days or a week of coldness from him.

______________________--
Hi Sunnysun,
it doesn't matteron the size of the jar - any size is fine. small as baby food jar to big as jam jar would do. just don't fill it all the way up to the top so you have room for the honey and the herbs, petition paper inside to move a bit.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:54 pm

Well, I think my situation is probably finished. My target constantly talks about the guy, and knows that I feel uncomfortable. She insists on constantly sending me photos of him.

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello,
I've been working a honey jar for love/commitment, I've noticed that it has been leaking from the lid. Which I find odd as I don't touch it/ turn it upside down, and it's not full.
What is the best thing to do in the situation? Is this a bad sign?

I have ingredients for another, but I'm wondering if I can salvage my initial honey jar.

I had success with a honey jar in the past, about a year ago on the same man. That was just a come to me jar.

I've noticed some good signs with the current honey jar that's leaking. (Him bringing up ifs/when about commitment and love) but I'm starting to think he's stringing me along.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Hello, sunnysun,

Yes, you can use a mini sized jar

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

Here is a page I would like you to read: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

You have to remain positive and have faith in your spells !!

Also, please try to remember to use this forum for guidance of product usage.

Thanks

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello, Ali0lu ,

I think it's neither a good sign nor bad sign. Sounds to me like the honey may have expanded due to heat.

OR something happened to the lid because of heat.

You can't lose anything by trying to salvage it. See what happens after you do.

You could also just put that one away and start a new honey jar. It's up to you

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:53 am

Hi singskyle,

Clarity, Tranquility and Reconciliation are spiritual supply product lines. You can get them in oil, sachet, bath and incense form depending on how best to deploy them in your case. Given your situation, that could be to wear the oils when you meet and sprinkling some of the powders in the space where you meet. It sounds like communication is an issue, so adding some deer's tongue to the honey jar and then burning candles anointed in a combination of your love oil and Clarity oil can help improve things. Working with some blue and pink lights, not just red, could also be helpful.

Do get a reading on the situation though, it sounds like there are more factors at play and perhaps there's some extra info that could help you get a better handle on what's happening and why.
Aura Laforest

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Thanks Aura for the clarification. I will look into them and consider a reading for further clarification.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:37 am

Hi singskyle,

Here's the link for the readers:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:40 am

Well I had an argument with my target, she constantly kept sending me pictures of a guy she likes, to make me angry. Even though I was nice, she kept insulting me, so I'm probably in a worse situation than before.

Anyway, today I received my oils. I've reanoininted my candle with love me oil, follow me girl, and John the conqueror. I was wondering if there's anything else I should use? At one point I was thinking of throwing it all in, but that may be over kill? In terms of love and such, I also have fire of love, come to me, fast luck. Also does wearing it help? I have been and also included follow me girl and come to me in my moisturiser. However, we are in two different countries right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:45 am

Hello, rookieguy13 ,

Yes, you can blend the oils. No problem. And you can certainly wear them.

Here's a link that Miss cat wrote and will tell you what else you can do with oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

There's oodles of things you can do with oils!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:29 am

Thanks, I was unaware about the part of anointing the body with the love ones. I've simply put it in my moisturiser, and also dabbed a bit on my neck and wrists. I also wasn't sure if it would work as well if it's long distance. Such as wearing come to me.

If we had an argument, would it be recommended to switch to pink candles? I have both, but a lot more red than pink.

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Another thing, I left a 90 day candle burning for half the day. Anointed it with 3 of the mentioned oils above and some herbs. However, it burned extremely fast and when it was half way, it just burned the middle, the outside of the candle still remains. It burned a hole through the side, and as I was taking a nap I could hear dripping but didn't pay much attention to it. When I checked, the red wax had ran all the way down my bedside table and onto the floor. Started mailing a pool of wax. I'm waiting for it to dry before cleaning it up. I was wondering, is this a sign of the jar working, or could it just be because of the herbs?

I had to put it out because of the mess it was making. I basically half a candle with nothing in the middle, except some burnt herbs.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi rookieguy13,

To find out how candles burn and what that means, please refer to the informational page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html. If your question is not answered there, then please post the question in the thread devoted to candle divination here: candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

For an argument, alternating between pink and pale blue, oiled with Reconciliation works nicely.
Aura Laforest

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks, and is it possible to reuse wax? Mine is on a plate, I have like a mountain of wax that seems like a waste to get rid of. A family member asked to use it but I hesitated as they don't know why it's there.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Ho rookieguy13,

Yes it can be reused but I wouldn't let anyone else reuse it.
Just say no. ;)

mage

Unread post by mage » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:55 am

Hello!

I'm trying to resolve the best way-forward with honey jars or candles in this situation:

My on-again-off-again fiance of 3 1/2 yrs. keeps coming back to the following "deal-breaker": she cannot stand the fact that I have a child, and that while she is estranged from her own family, that I have one that is very supportive and wants to be a good part of my life. She admits her jealousy is just too-much to make our otherwise blissful relationship workable.

My first-instinct was to do one honey jar between her and my child, and another between her and my family. Would simply one of them be more-appropriate? The child issue far-outweighs the issue of more-general family, so it made sense to do two.

I'm also curious about herbs or additives that would be appropriate in this case; I've never worked one before for this specific type of intention. Thanks in-advance for anyone's thoughts on the matter!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, mage ,

I think you are definitely on the right track!

BUT I would do one at a time and start with her and your child. Then, after that's established, do the other. Because, would it matter what the family thinks if she doesn't like your child?

Here is a list of herbs to help you out: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And, by the way, you could always have candles lit for this case also as a back up for your honey jar work! http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -mojo.html

Take care and wishing you the best with this situation
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Unread post by mage » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:07 am

Thank you SO MUCH Miss Aida!!

I will definitely follow your advice, check out that link, and also have candles lit at the Missionary Independent Church.

Thanks for all the advice; I really appreciate it!

mage

Unread post by mage » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:42 am

Miss Aida, now that I've read through the herbs list I'm seeing that Motherwort can represent children, and that a magnet can be used for Drawing. I have also used lavender and clove oil in the past to represent my fiance. In this instance for my child, I'd use those items to draw them together.

Would you say those would be appropriate for my situation?

Thank you!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello, mage ,

Yes, those are good.

You know, I would also add some balm of gilead to ease the tension. http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Just my two cents

Wishing you success with this (and remember, honey jars work slow but they are strong)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Unread post by mage » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:57 am

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I will definitely go with the Balm of Gilead as well :)

Also thanks for the reminder about honey jars being a bit slow, yet strong!! That certainly gives me great-perspective!

I really appreciate all your help.

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:16 pm

I would like to start my reconciliation honey jar. Directions are pretty straight forward. But I'm not finding an answer to my question which is: Do I add a picture of both of us and make that the name/petition paper? Do I add both a picture of us and the name/petition paper? Do I add just a picture of my target and the name/petition paper? If I add a picture is it necessary to also use the paper provided as a name/petition paper or just use the picture as my name/petition paper?

I've read so much, some say to keep yourself out, that it's not necessary to have yourself in the jar since its assumed the target is being sweetened towards you. Others say a picture of "the couple" is best, have them facing each other with herbs in the picture. Others say put a picture of target in and put herbs in with the separate name/petition paper.

I would like to at least have a picture of him in the jar, since I don't have personal concerns. But again, if I do this, would it be best to use a picture of just him or a picture of us? I know this has been addressed, but it's difficult when there isn't a straightforward answer or when there are multiple answers.

I appreciate any advice, professionals! You guys always have my back :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:37 pm

MoonSunStars ,

there are many ways to work it so its really up to you based on the tradition. I personally would use a picture of both of you since this is a sweet jar to bring him back to loving you, I would write the petition on the back of the photo. Well when you write the petition you write his name and your name so you are adding you to the jar any way so I dont see why. Fold the photo up as you would a petition with the herbs and all. Stick it in as directed. Also you can place the honey jar on top of a photo of both of you as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Could multiple honey jars on the same person be a problem sometimes? Me and my rootworker had a separate one for the same person, but she had told me to stop using mine (well magic I've done). So I haven't done anything for a week now.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:02 am

rookieguy13,

Take the advise of the worker. THey may be working it a certain way and thats why.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”