Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Chief

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Chief » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:41 am

Thank you very much for your reply and advice Nathen, it's greatly appreciated. I will follow your advice and use the back of the photo to write my petition. I don't plan on using the honey for cooking after and will dispose of it the correct way. Thanks again Nathen. :-)

Miss Chief

Unread post by Miss Chief » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:31 am

Hi all,

I am all set to start my honey jar but now understand I may need Florida water? I was going to burn rose incense, place earth and also rose petals in a circle around my honey jar, Would this be enough? I don't have Florida water or the materials to make it, would it be sufficient to place orange essence in either water or rubbing alcohol as a gesture. I'm due to start my honey jar on Monday. Any advice on what to place around the jar on my altar instead? It would need to be things easily purchased as where I live things are difficult to come by. I hope I've posted this in the correct place as this forum is awfully big. :-) Thank you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello Miss Chief,

I moved your post to the proper area of the forum. Questions about honey Jars generally go into the section on honey jars ;_)

I am not sure why you think you need to have Florida Water to set your Honey Jar. It really is not a necessary component of the honey jar. Are you working with a Honey Jar kit? I am not sure where you are getting the directions for your spell so it is kind of difficult to offer advice. Burning Rose incense and placing rose petals around the jar sounds fine to me. For the earth I would like to know where that dirt came from and why you are using it?

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Chief

Unread post by Miss Chief » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:35 am

Hi Nathen,

Once again, thanks for your response and advice. I've been trawling thru so many pages re: Honey Jars now and I can honestly tell you I can't remember where I read the advice about the Florida water and earth. I remember reading that the elements of water, air, earth and fire should be placed around the jar but now that I've had some direction from yourself and I've brought my candles and herbs from LM I will go with rose petals only. Thank you! :D

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Hoodoo spells don't utilize the 4 elements of earth, fire, water and air, what you read sounded like a Wiccan spell. Also you have to keep the honey edible so you shouldn't add Florida water into it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Hello, Innocence,

Thank you for catching that. I had completely missed Miss Chief's post.

You are right. The calling or representation of the four corners (Air, fire, water, earth) is a different spiritual practice that we don't practice In Hoodoo.

Thanks, again, Innocence!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:13 am

Hello….. I have searched the forum and still hadn’t come across answers to the questions I have…
My (3) questions are:

Quest #1: What are the herbs, etc that I can use to make a strong honey jar for love, sex, and draw someone closer?
Quest #2: What do I need for Money and a job honey jar?
Quest #3: Do I pray over the honey jar AFTER I’ve anointed it &placed all the ingredients and petitions in it? Is there any specific Psalms to use?

Okay that’s pretty much it… Some of the herbs, etc. I already have here at home consists of: *Wish Beans *Angelica root *Licorice root *Rose Buds *Honey *Sugar *Lucky Mojo Oils & Lucky Mojo Sachets

Thanx in advance :)

EnlightenedWitches
Newly Registered

Unread post by EnlightenedWitches » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello everyone :) ,

My friend and I recently started a honey jar to attract two old friends of ours whom we were very close to (we were a group the four of us).

We've never done a honey jar spell before (and we couldn't find many videos about honey jar spells involving more than two people) so I thought I would post here to get someone else's opinion and to make sure we've done it right.

We used a clean jar and filled it with honey and put a piece of paper with our names and birthdays, and put a piece of each one of our clothing (from old shirts they left at my house) along with some petals and cloves; after that we said what we had to say, took a spoonful each (yum!) we sealed it with wax and placed different colored candles (that we have been carving words on to like "strong bonds "come back" "miss me" etc.) one after the other. On top of that we placed all four of our pictures under the jar and we wrote on the backs too, wrapped it around some pictures they drew that they left also left at my house.

We sealed the jar with a white candle and dripped blue wax over it to help seal it more. The candles we've put on it have not been dripping at all like i've seen in some pictures. they simply burn down to the bottom and leave a little puddle, they burn kind of slowly but the flame is about 2 and a half to 3 inches. the colors we've used (2 blue, 2 yellow, 1 pink, 1 red).

We've also purchased a "Gemini" candle (since they both share the same zodiac sign) and placed it next to the honey jar and the flame on that one is pretty high as well, i don't know if that even makes a difference? We've had everything for 4 days so far, when should we start to see results?

Also its worth mentioning that lately other people have been reaching out to us out of nowhere like other ex friends and ex's, but not them. Why is that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, Kuntrygirl90 ,

Answers to your first 2 questions are here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Psalm 23 is excellent.

You can also buy both honey jars here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And, Lucky Mojo has pre-packaged love herbs and money herbs!

The love herbs also have 9 love oils: www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Find the Money herbs right underneath the love herbs (the money herbs doesn't have a link yet)

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, EnlightenedWitches ,

Please read this page for candle divination and interpretations (as we don't do this on the forum)

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

When will you get signs, etc? Check out the first page here: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

As far as why other people are reaching out to you, it's because you have also sweetened yourselves to others.

Also, we realize that you are new and we ask that you PLEASE post in the appropriate subforum and do not start new topics. We would appreciate it very much as it causes a lot of work for the moderators to place it in the correct subforums and threads

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:58 am

Thank You so much Miss Aida for the links and Info.... I greatly appreciate it :-)

Miss Chief

Unread post by Miss Chief » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:58 pm

If i were to run out of 4 inch taper candles for my honey jar could i use the small swirly birthday cake candles on occassion for my honey jar? Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, Miss Chief ,

No.

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Chief

Unread post by Miss Chief » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:21 am

Thanks Miss. Aida. I'd better get ordering then so I don't run out. :-)

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:13 pm

I've been working a honey jar for a few months. The last few weeks my ex and I have begun to see each other again. Mostly just sexually. I was able to gather some of his semen. My question is should I open the honey jar to add them. I'm also waiting on an order from luckymojo with some balm of Gilead. So if I open it, I'm going to do it all at once.

I did start a nation sack. One of its items is the spring where I was able to do the knot spell with him. So I just leave the jar be and continue to pray and burn candles? Work the nation sack too. Or add the semen and buds to the jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

You can open the jar to add them

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:09 pm

I have a ten-month-old sugar jar on my boss that seems to work well. (--as long as I keep using it! It fizzles out after a month or so with no candles...)

I recently got a hold of some new links from other people I'd like to sweeten at work. One link, from my supervisor, is a slam-dunk. I have a scrap of paper where he practiced signing his name several times, and another paper where he wrote *my* name.

I know how to work with his signatures, but how can I work with his handwritten copy of my name? Should I just five-spot it with an appropriate oil then fold it toward me as many times as I can? The oil I'm thinking of using is a 4-oil combo: Prosperity, Success, Master, Road-opener. Should I be worried that the Master root will give him mastery over me, or should I trust in the power of my prayerful intention to do exactly the opposite?

A second question is about another new link, a handwritten to-do list from a coworker. He didn't write his name on it. How could I include it in the sugar jar? I was thinking about just circling the entire paper with the petition. Will that work, even without his name on it?

Third question: The final link is a pen used by someone I'd like to sweeten. The pen won't fit in the jar, but I could remove the grip (with his fingerprints on it) and add that to the jar. Will that work, even though the petition can't be written onto the grip?

Thanks for all your help and guidance so far-- I'm very satisfied with this sugar jar, and I look forward to adding new people to it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello, Lazulum,

I will answer each question after the question.

I know how to work with his signatures, but how can I work with his handwritten copy of my name? Should I just five-spot it with an appropriate oil then fold it toward me as many times as I can? The oil I'm thinking of using is a 4-oil combo: Prosperity, Success, Master, Road-opener. Should I be worried that the Master root will give him mastery over me, or should I trust in the power of my prayerful intention to do exactly the opposite?-Just wrap the paper with your name on it around the master root. Write around your name that you are the master.

A second question is about another new link, a handwritten to-do list from a coworker. He didn't write his name on it. How could I include it in the sugar jar? I was thinking about just circling the entire paper with the petition. Will that work, even without his name on it?- I am not sure about this one. If You and this person are in the same honey jar, it may sweeten you to do hi chores/tasks.

Third question: The final link is a pen used by someone I'd like to sweeten. The pen won't fit in the jar, but I could remove the grip (with his fingerprints on it) and add that to the jar. Will that work, even though the petition can't be written onto the grip?-Yes. It's a personal belonging

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

electriclove09
Newly Registered

Unread post by electriclove09 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:58 am

hello Everyone,

I have a question, I order a honey jar for court case its for my fiance first dwi offense hoping it gets dismissed, I recived the honey jar with instructions to add his hair and dirt from court house, i didnt have the dirt at the time I decided to still proceed with lightening the candle... is it too late to reopen and add the dirt?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello, electriclove09 ,

You're good. Open it and add.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sparklez

Unread post by Sparklez » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:26 am

Wow, Well i have just had something happen to me which has NEVER happened before while lighting candles on my honey jar... !!

I started this Jar in October last year and my petition was granted nov :) I keep burning candles on this Jar to keep everything going good between my love and i,

Today i lit my candle as usual said what i would like each oil to do for me and then before i Lit the candle i prayed and this time i really asked for some big things gave my trust to it and lit it.

there was a bit of built up wax from before no herbs at all and i only use a minimal amount of oils not even a drop just enough to get my intent on to the candle..

Anyways the candle was burning away happily no dripping perfect burn but this is where it gets interesting....

the tiniest minimal blue flame was there right at the end just like when its about to go POOF and extinguish but this time it just carried on like this for about 35 mins.. it burnt a fair bit of wax off then set light to another old tiny bit of wick and got rid of more wax and then WOW i was staring at my other pc screen and the flame was about 5 inches high in about 5 secs it completely eradicated everything on the lid and then boom it went out :O

all of the old wax was completely gone and there was a fair bit of build up and now all that is left is the remnants of the wicks from the last 5 burns !! Every time all the wax has gone before like this has been an amazingly good breakthrough in my relationship i feel like this was significant :)

I wanted to share this because honestly the flame went from almost extinguishing to lighting the other wicks and then BOOM a huge flame and everything just melted away :D

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Hello,

Does it matter if the honey or sugar is organic? This is for reconciliation. Can one add too many herbs in a jar? I have Deacon Millet's honey jar book and I'd like to add the recommended combination of herbs (about 5 herbs each for a few issues), is it possible to add too many herb mixtures into one jar, even if they are all love related?

Thank you!

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello, Sparklez ,

Your persistence paid off!!

Wow!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, beloved ,

It ought not matter if it's organic or not.

And, no, you can't add too many herbs (as long as they are the correct ones).

Wishing you great success with this spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:43 pm

Popping on here to share a neat trick I've put into practice w/ my honey jars. I used to be confused about which herbs to use & such, but now that I've gotten more knowledgeable & understand how to do this type of working effectively I think I'll share this. I'll preface this: I really recommend the pre-packaged honey jar spell kits for beginners because they have all the components you need, and the complete instructions. If you're familiar with this type of working, but don't practice professionally; try using Lucky Mojo's sachet powders in your petition packet! This works great because all the sachet powders contain the genuine herbs, so you're not trying to figure out which herb to use, to get what result. You just go by the formula that aligns with your (honey jar compatible) intentions. I won't get into specifics, but I love using the powders this way now.
HRCC Student #1989

nikkiwoosh
Newly Registered

Unread post by nikkiwoosh » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:11 am

Hello. I'm still somewhat new to this, especially this forum lol so forgive me if I am doing something wrong. I had some questions about making a honey jar.

I want to make one to sweeten my teacher to me so I can hopefully pass his class with an A since I'm really close.

I already placed an order on the site for a mini honey jar kit, and I'm just waiting for it to be made and sent out but I think it might take some time since I also ordered a triple strength mojo hand. So in the meantime, I wanted to try to make my own honey jar.

I bought the books by Catherine Yronwode and I just received them today, but I don't know what herbs to use, or what the situation with my teacher would be considered. Success? Commanding?

And to dress the candle with crown of success oil or some other type of oil?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:15 pm

I have a bit of a complex situation/question...

While working with an AIRR working a couple of months ago, she made a honey jar for my target to sweeten me in his eyes (obviously without a personal concern since she made it in the US and I live in the UK). She sent it to me after a month she was working on it (and I have been seeing positive movement and changes in his behaviour) and I've been lighting candles on it 2-3 times a week (white, pink and red mainly) since I got it in March. I got a personal concern of his since then (a signed photo) and I asked the AIRR worker if I can add it to the jar. She said I shouldn't open it.. so I haven't, and I just put the jar on top of the signed picture and a petition while I burn a candle on top of the jar.

I also have a love honey jar kit I have yet to use. My plan was to make a honey jar for the same target, to have him contact me (as I've been praying on the old jar) since we have yet to speak since he left the workplace during February. Then I would have added this signed picture to the new jar.

However, I've been feeling like I want to make a more general honey jar now. To generally draw luck and attraction towards me from people, coworkers, managers etc and bring me more positive attention at work. Rather than working two honey jars simultaneously for the same target.

My questions are:
1. Is having the signed picture under the honey jar okay? Seeing as we've been working this jar for so long and I know these are slow workings, is it better to just keep working this jar rather than making a new one for him and adding this signed picture into it?

2. How can I turn this honey jar spell kit to something just personal and general to sweeten people towards me in all areas of my love rather than love? I am not looking for a relationship (to be honest, I don't want a relationship with my target either, but rather, lust and friendship) but looking to just generally be more loved and accepted by people around me in order to turn things in my favour, particularly in the workplace but not just.

Thank you

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:41 pm

All this time I've been working on getting ex back I never considered healing his relationship with my child. Right before we broke up I had a picture of my child and my ex together. I was very angry and I ripped it up. And if you days later we broke up. I knew ripping up that picture was a big big mistake. I really have to work on impulse control. How can I do honey jar so my ex doesn't feel funny coming back into my child's life again. He was going to be my child's father. Then when we broke up he disappeared from my child's life. Really it's not his father so I don't know what the protocol is. He probably should've grew up there and talk to my child and explain some things. But again I don't know. Do you think honey jar would be appropriate or would something else be more appropriate?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, nikkiwoosh,

Welcome to the forum

Here's a quick guide to herbs:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Success is good. Commanding is quite dominating. You may want to use it later if your initial jar is weak. Time (and the teacher's behaviors) will tell

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

You can open a honey jar to add a personal concern that you have acquired. But, if your rootworker said otherwise, then go with that.

Yes, place the picture there.

For herbs for your other jar, here's a great a quick guide on what to use for your new jar: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, Hawthorne,

Start a new honey jar with a new picture

I am not an advocate of using children in spells but a honey jar is harmless and could help

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:39 pm

I started a new honey jar tonight to help my ex not feel funny around my child. When we broke up he never said goodbye to him. They had a lot of things going on together. I used honey, light brown sugar, powdered sugar, sryup and white sugar. I wrote my petition and filled it with balm of gilead, queen Elizabeth root powder, ginger powder, rosemary, catnip,lavender and a sprinkle of love me such a powder. I also added a tiny piece of his beard hair, tissue with his semen on it, and a piece of an unwashed shirt from his under arm area. I also took a few hairs from my child and a hair of mine which actually had a root attached and wound them around the piece of fabric. I wrote his name nine times crossed it with my child's name and my name. I encircled it with my desire. I am anointed it with follow me boy oil, open roader oil, reconciliation oil, and love me oil. I filled the petition paper and stuck it in. I also included our family photo. And I basically wrote out his name, any nicknames or other titles he goes bye with his birth date. On the back of the photo I wrote my desires. I started burning a pink candle on it, trusted and all the above oils and rolled it and some powders. I have the jar surrounded with sugar and herbs while it's currently burning.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

If I wanted general sweetness and good attitude from people in my life/more opportunities at work/love/anything etc... which kind of herbs should I go for then? The ones under "luck"? or "power"? or both?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Definitely both!!

Take care and god luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:01 am

I need to do a honey jar for my boyfriends children. I accidentally damaged something of the daughters. So about 2 months go by then she "accidentally on purpose" "helps with packing" and steals a few decorative items of mine. She was with me in the mall actively picking them out, I told my bf this he got quietly embarrassed. I have my things back, it's as if no one even punished this brat! We are moving to a new house in about 1 month. I feel upset and violated by this whole incident, everytime something is misplaced I immediately think she stole it to spite me (then i find it 3 seconds later). I'm going to sit them down when we move and let them know that I'm not their parent and not to touch my belongings. I have hair from all them and I can easily get anything else. I want to do a honey jar to keep them behaving like normal children that keep away from my stuff and especially for keeping the girl in line. I'm planning on using commanding and domination to do the candle dressing and make a spray as well as laundry additive. I'm doing the honey jar as one because they're a unit in my mind. Should I do a petition paper for each of them in one honey jar or one petition with both names x3 then go over with my name 3 or 6 times? I can easily feed them the honey as well. I'm trying to gain control and keep peace in my household but they are always creating trouble. These kids think everything that comes into this house is automatically their property... their mother also has a delusional sense of over-entitlement. The daughter isn't even 10 years old so I really need to get a handle on all of this before they are seriously or if control. I'm not giving up my boyfriend. He would be 85-90% perfect if it wasn't for these kids.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, cinnamongirl9,

I would do a petition on each one of them. That's my preference.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lucky2014

Unread post by lucky2014 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:25 pm

I was dealing with someone ..my childs father. hes not helping me out with our daughter. I got a reading and he told me that it seems like he wants me to beg him. child support been going on for 2 yrs. But he told me to get a chuparosa candle for him to realise what he's lost and a sugar jar to sweeten him. how do i make a sugar jar?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:14 pm

Instructions for sugar and honey and syrup jars are here.

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Probably your reader told you a sugar jar because if the man does come around, you can make him food sweetened with sugar from the jar.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lucky2014

Unread post by lucky2014 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:31 pm

@catherine..well he never told me to do a honey jar..my 1st time hearing about it was from here...he did tell me to burn a chuparosa candle..he also told me that my ex will come around when he sees im not begging him..i dont really want to be with him but i want him to be in our childs life...do u think i could use something for sugar daddy..for him to give me money..i have some jezebel oil

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello, lucky2014 ,

Did you read the thread that Miss cat gave you?

It covers sugar jars.

Take take
HRCC Graduate #1631

lucky2014

Unread post by lucky2014 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:23 am

@miss aida..i did read it. But i had ordered something for sugar daddy already and i wanted to know if i could still use that jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, lucky2014 ,

You could try it. But if this isn't your line of work, you might be better off with PayMe.

Just my thoughts

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

If you decide to go with the Jezebel, PLEASE keep us posted on the results. It would be an interesting read for us and possibly a learning experience for all of us

I hope that all works out well for you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lucky2014

Unread post by lucky2014 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:20 am

Thank u so much

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:12 pm

I'm working a honey jar and I haven't strayed off the path of what Ive read in some of the books AIRR root workers have written. Its Karo syrup with a picture of both of us when we were having a really great time. Esp since we both had something to do with why we split up. Theres a little packet of herbs recommended from "Hoodoo honey and sugar spells like lavender, hyssop, cloves, chia seeds, slippery elm, balm of gilead buds, white sage and licorice root. I lit 4 tea lights around it and put some quartz and a herkimer diamond by it. I used a lot of numerology and color vibration theory. Well its not a theory to me, but for lack of a better word. The candles are pink and i write her name in a barber shop pattern from the bottom to the top. Sometimes, I'll cross it with something like "return to me" or "friends again".

I have a lot of success with it the first several days it burned. Burned clean right down to the wick and felt warm fuzzies when doing the ritual. But, sometimes, I feel pain, like there is something being sent back to me from the other end? There was one time that I had a feeling maybe I should put it out, I came in there and the flame kept moving so I intuitively sussed it out and started at night when she might be asleep. The flame was tall and still. The last two burns have left about 1/4 inch of the wax sloping down to a cleaner burn on the right, and the wick lied though there. I'd say out of 10 or so burns only 2-3 have I had a problem with. Also, the flame tends to slightly favor the right side.

So my question is just this.....Does anyone know generally (or as specifically to this case you can get) why I might get a bad feeling/mediocre results and other times not?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Hello bast78,

Honestly it could be any number of reasons and would really take a reading to figure out. It could range from simple coincidence all the way to the person is actively reversing and or throwing for you. We of course recommend the readers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.com).

Peace~

Nathen

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:15 am

If I wanted to continue to use the same love honey jar since I've yielded good results from it so far, but wanted to update and reform the original petition and freshen up some of the herbs or add more to it with more concerns or other herbs since this is a long term sweetening jar on the same person, would taking it out and rewriting it and replacing it back in all fresh with new content mess up anything if I'm only renewing the petition and not replacing the jar?

I've been putting my newer petitons as my situation evolves to sweeten him to me under the jar, since the wax covers the jar nicely. I've been debating if I should open it to renew the petition since it has been a while, or how common it is to refresh the petition if you intend to work with a jar long term but want to keep it up to par with your situation?
Or would it not matter too much as long as I pray my intent over the candle as it burns and keep my focus aimed at my goal regardless of the exact phrasing I used in my original petition paper?

Either way it won't deter me from my prayer or the energy I focus on it, but I figure it's worth asking before I jump ahead and rip my old petiton out just to rewrite it and add some things.

I'm sorry if this comes off as a silly question or if I'm overlooking something obvious. I know it's common to use the honey to feed the target and replace the honey, but I don't see much on renewing the petitions or replacing the content without starting a whole new jar.

I think I shall pick up the honey jar book and the petition in my shoe book when I get the chance, ;) :lol:

I'm slowly learning more things, discovering better ways and finding out things as I work with it, so it's all one big learning opportunity for me. I've been knee deep in the herbs section studying what might work best for me that I overlooked when initially making the jar as I wanted to keep it simple and easy to a point at first, but now that I know more I want to advance what I've learned into my work and add more specific things and whatnot. Or if I should keep course with the content already in it? :|

-treegnome

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, Treegnome117

I will answer each question after the question

If I wanted to continue to use the same love honey jar since I've yielded good results from it so far, but wanted to update and reform the original petition and freshen up some of the herbs or add more to it with more concerns or other herbs since this is a long term sweetening jar on the same person, would taking it out and rewriting it and replacing it back in all fresh with new content mess up anything if I'm only renewing the petition and not replacing the jar? -NO, Just add to it. Don't remove anything

I've been putting my newer petitions as my situation evolves to sweeten him to me under the jar, since the wax covers the jar nicely. I've been debating if I should open it to renew the petition since it has been a while, or how common it is to refresh the petition if you intend to work with a jar long term but want to keep it up to par with your situation?-Again, just add another petition to it

Or would it not matter too much as long as I pray my intent over the candle as it burns and keep my focus aimed at my goal regardless of the exact phrasing I used in my original petition paper? -AS long as the intention is fairly similar

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

root

Unread post by root » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello guys!
Sorry if my question seems to be stupid, but I am new to this...
I have made a honey jar for love, and I am lighting a red candle on it daily.
I was very confident, but then a question came to my mind...
When I was preparing my honey jar, after I ate 3 spoons of honey, I decided to add some Red Roses Essencial Oil to my jar...
Can this be harmful to the spell I have made?
Will it still work since it was an idea that came from my mind, no one told me to do it?
Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello, root,

In all honesty, I would do the spell over.

Nothing bad happened. But, the oil and honey don't mix.

You want the natural honey and herbs to do their job without interventions from other elements that are in the oils

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Siren Prince

Unread post by Siren Prince » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:40 am

Hello. I posted on these forums before asking for honey jar advice but I didn't have a certain person I wanted to sweeten, but now I do. I am very much a beginner in spellwork though but I feel like the honey jar is the easiest and most practical love spell I can make but I need some help. I want to sweeten up this boy so he'll come back to me, but the problem is I can't get his hair because we were in a long distance relationship. I was wondering if a photo might do it or something. I love him very much and I feel he's just confused. I also want to know which proper love herbs I should use in the petition paper and which annointing oil I should use for the candle? Thanks if you could help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, Siren Prince,

Of course you can use pictures!

And here is a quick guide to herbs and oils: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, please take a look at the 96 pages on this thread for more ideas.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:35 pm

I've been working on my honey jar for a little over a month and I'm beginning to think it's either very weak or something isn't quite working right. :( not really so much a question, more so just needed to tell someone. Been consistently lighting candles and praying, hell, crying and pleaing over it and I haven't heard from the person in almost a month, haven't seen him in almost 3 months. I don't think I've ever been this upset over a lover, not even when my marriage was falling apart and my ex husband and I were getting divorced. I put so much energy into this honey jar but not having any personal concerns really does not yield as much success I guess...

My last resort is going to be the ammonia spell, thank you again Miss Aida for pointing me toward it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, Catlady409,

A honey jar is very slow to manifest. One month really isn't enough time.

However, a honey jar alone isn't extremely strong. I personally prefer to AWAYS have a honey jar going alongside full spells when it comes to tough cases like this one (when you haven't seen or heard from the target)

My suggestion is to perform a spell kit (while continuing your honey jar)

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:51 am

Thank you! That's a actually a great idea. I'm between the Come to Me kit and the Reconciliation kit... Given we have a past, do you think the Reconciliation spell kit may be better suited?

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello everyone and lovely folks at LM,

Okay so I ran out of 4" altar candles and as a quick hold until I can order more, I've been doing impromptu glass candles that I dress with oils and cinnamon sugar to help sweeten my target to me, so far it's been going well.

Reason: Unfinished accidently posted

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Hello everyone and lovely folks at LM,

I had ran out of 4" altar candles and while I wait to be able to order and receive them, I've been doing glass red candles dressed in oils and cinnamon sugar, I figured it's better than nothing in the mean time,

Today I had set my glass candle as I would normally and had decided to leave it lit, since I wanted it working all day. Often my landlord makes random visits while I'm gone or at work to replace the furnance filter and other stuff on my side, and today must have been that day since while at work he texts me to tell me he's blown out my candle.

Obviously I can start with a fresh one, but will that suffice the situation or do I have to reverse the harm my landlord unexpectedly caused, albeit unknowing what the candle was for or about when he blew it out, or uncross my situation.

I'm already certain I will cleanse the altar once I calm down from my initial frustration with the interference.

Will him touching anything by proxy on or around my altar negatively affect my work?

If he sees my candles or honey jar otherwise would that mean I have to replace it? I've read on here about the honey jars that unlike mojo's it's okay for other people to see them.

It may be a sign of interference on a whole with my work, which I'll need to address, and find a way to set a boundary with my landlord so he is less enticed to go near my work. Obviously make sure the candles are snuffed before I leave, but my space was still violated and that has to stop. Since I can't prevent him entering my place, is there something that will act as a barrier to him stepping close to my altar to prevent further incidents? Beyond covering everything and not leaving them lit.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,

Unfortunately, your work is no longer working. Aside from the fact that he violated your spiritual space, he BLEW OUT THE CANDLE! That's a HUGE "No-No".

You were smart to cleanse your altar space. Good thinking! But, your work is no longer working. Again, we have no idea what he may or may not have done. It all needs to be disposed. I am so so sorry.

In the future, PLEASE put your work away when you are not home.

I thought it was a law that, unless it's an emergency, tenants have to be notified IN ADVANCE of management's intent to enter. Please take a look at your lease.

You could put up protection but you have no way of knowing whether or not it worked and if anyone had been in your abode.

I feel violated for you. And I'm so sorry that this happened.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:49 pm

I'm at a rather big loss of what to do now? I set another candle in its place but does that negate all of everything I've done up til now as well, like is all my love work negated, is all my reconcile and sweetening work? Even if he just leaned over and blew out the candle?

Like did it reverse everything or start me at the beginning where now he's going to distance from me and I'll have to try even more to fix what he's done because it stopped everything. I'm sorry, I'm kind of in a state of loss, because I've been working so hard for months and now it's all, what? Washed out because he blew out my candle.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:36 pm

I do apologize for the long posts, I will try to keep that in mind as I write. I sat down and took a few breathes cause I think I might be putting myself into panic mode. Violated space still being a blatant issue, it's not time to panic. Maybe it's not a total loss.

I could ask him if he touched anything? He otherwise avoids touching anything that's not a doorknob. I rent the basement in his house, there's no lease he just rents it to me, it's a long story. He often comes in to turn off my heater or complain about things ( like the heater being on ) time to time when he has to check the fuse box or the furnace, though he should warn me regardless. I really am mad, but that helps nothing now.

I had the actual honey jar covered with a cloth as well as the penis candle that I set on top of it and nothing was "out of place", nothing moved. I guess I should be thankful I was carrying my mojo's and that my doll was in its box, so not all is lost. This means replacing the honey jar though I suppose, that's the only real thing that was affected by the ordeal, since the glass candle was the placeholder to me not having candles to put on the jar.
I've never had someone else accidentally destroy my work like this before, so I'm not fully sure the magnitude of how much I have to start over or how this affects the target? If I keep the course on the glass candles will that effectively keep work on him even if the jar itself is "dead" until I could replace it and pick the pace back up from there?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:55 am

Hello Treegnome117,

I am so sorry you are experiencing this. That is really rough. From what I ma reading I do not believe that everything you have accomplished was undone. I think it means that that particular candle you set certainly counts as a bad burn and setting a new light is the right response there. You reading that as a sign of interference in your work is spot on. For your honey jar it may be ok, If you are a skilled reader you might be able to do a reading to see if it is still alive or if you need to make a new one. These things can be difficult when you do not have complete autonomy over your space and the rent situation you are describing sounds like you do not have a lot of recourse legally in terms of him telling you he is going to be in your space. (Of course I am not a lawyer so that is only my un-knowledgeable opinion and not professional legal advice). If your landlord is a person who would be understanding of magical workings then you might be able to talk to him about it but it honestly does not sound like that is the case. You might do some work to move yourself into a new place where you have more autonomy!

Peace~

Nathen

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”