Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
supnr

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by supnr » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello guys,

Last week I started a honey jar for sweetening and reconciliation with an ex, and we went from not talking at all, to talking and planning on hanging out sometime soon.

It definitely seems like it's working. The bad news is, he's talking about moving away to another state in a few months.

My questions is, should I continue to work on the honey jar for a relationship between me and him or should I give up since I know he's thinking about moving away and we can't be together then? My main intent is to rekindle our relationship romantically. I'm a little unsure now as what to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Hello, supnr ,

You may want to consider Stay With me spells:

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

And keep working that honey jar!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pixidust

Unread post by pixidust » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 am

I was making a honey jar last night, I dropped the piece of his hair I was going to tie to mine. I managed to fine one of his pubes in the shower, so I tied my hair to that. Will it work just as well even though it's not from his head?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello pixidust,

Yes that type of hair is just fine to use, especially in love/relationship work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

pixidust

Unread post by pixidust » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks @sister Jean

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi there!

So I did a love honey jar and the weird thing is, that person kept appearing on my mind. Is that one of the signs the spell is progressing?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, vmadone

That's a pretty vague sign.

It's a possibility but I just don't know

Sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Is okay Miss Aida.

Perhaps there are answers from the rest. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:10 am

Hello, vmadone ,

I would be shocked if someone else wrote that it is definitely a sign.

Also, in the future, these type of questions belong in the "signs" thread.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:24 am

Okay Miss Aida, thanks for correcting me.

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:08 am

does anyone have any tips for honey jars during holiday travel? afraid to take mine with me for i'm sure TSA would think it's something suspicious - haha. could i perhaps continue to carve my petition into & dress candles on MWF while away but simply burn them on a plate rather than the honey jar itself to keep the working going while i am away from the honey jar? i'll be gone for a week.

thanks!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Hello runrabbitrun,

Don't bring your honey jar through security, the liquid will show up on the scanner and TSA will swoop on it immediately.

I think your backup plan for the week is good, you could also dress the candles with a bit of honey too.

BlackTara
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackTara » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Hey guys,

I wanted to make a honey jar for my ex and I. We are in the process of getting back together (we could def use sweetening).

Additionally, my ex has exes (baby mothers) and co-worker (who's OBSESSED with him & reason we broke up) around him who don't want us to be together. Very jealous women and BAD energy.

1) Can I use protective herbs like Rue and Hyssop in the honey jat to protect our relationship from outside noise and influences?

2) Otherwise, I would like to know something protective I can do and I'll just use the honey jar for sweetening.

Thanks!!

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:14 pm

Thanks!! Technically it's under 3 oz so I could carry it on with my liquids, but I don't want to answer questions about what I'm doing with a jar of honey with a piece of paper in the honey and candle wax on the lid LOL
I will do that, thank you!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Dear BlackTara --

1) No. Please read and absorb the understanding of honey and sugar work here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You might also wish to acquire Deacon Millett's book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells."

2) Protection comes in two types, defensive or passive, exemplified by Protection Oil and Guardian Angel Oil, and aggressive or punishing, as exemplified by Fiery Wall of Protection Oil. Decide what you want and use it. There are threads in this forum about protection, but this thread is about honey, sugar, and other sweet work. Hyssop, by the way, is not a notably protective herb; rather, it is used for cleansing. I suggest that you seriously ought to do some more learning on herb magic. Try starting here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

http://herb-magic.com

You might also wish to acquire my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BlackTara
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackTara » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:57 pm

great Thank you! I'll focus on sweetening and use other methods for protecting. Thanks so much for the links and info! x

barefootgirl

Unread post by barefootgirl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:21 am

I have been working on a honey jar spell and I was hoping someone with more experience can look at my recipe and tell me if it's good or should I make changes.

My jar is for my brother. My brother hasn't spoken to me for about 2 years now and I have no idea why. I've tried to reach out to him a few times but haven't had any luck. Hoping this honey jar will get us to work on a closer relationship.

In my Jar:

Petition paper
Balm of Giliad
Blood root
Yellow and white rose petals
Ground coffee with chichory
Star anise
Reconciliation oil
Road opener oil
Healing oil
Honey
Rum

I plan to use a yellow candle for communication and pray psalm 98.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks for you input

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:51 pm

barefootgirl --

I appreciate that you want to sweeten your brother and reconcile. That is a very compassionate and helpful spell. However, what you propose to put in the jar is way too complex and confused for me.

Everything looks good up until the oils. Why would you want to put oils IN the honey? That is just going to make the honey unusable, inedible, and gross. Instead, wrap the herbs in the petition paper packet and use the oils, as a blend, to dress the candles.

Next -- what's with the rum? Do you want him to be drunk? Rum does not make people sweet. It is a form of alcohol. Alcohol causes more fussing and fighting in this world ... You are making a mess with that rum.

Now, i do not know you, but if you come from an Afro-Caribbean tradition where rum is offered to your deities, please stick with that tradition and do not try to work a sugar or honey jar in a hoodoo way.

In conjure, a sweet jar is made on the target-person, and no "offering" is given to a deity. However, because honey is a standard offering to the Afro-Caribbean deity Oshun, many Latinos who have come lately to hoodoo think that honey jars are a Santeria thing. Then they want to add rum, because rum is also used as an offering to their deities.

The thing is, sweet jars are not offerings. They are a form of distance contact magic. The honey is there to be SWEET, not to please a honey-loving spirit (that's why you could also use sugar, pancake syrup, or hard candies). Furthermore for many people, the objective is to cook with and feed the prayed-over sweet stuff to the target.

By the way, the use of rum is almost unheard of in African American folk magic and we in the temperate zones of the Northern Hemisphere mostly use whiskey, because our alcohol-making traditions are grain-based and not mollasses-based. We do not put whiskey into sugar bowls or honey jars. Instead we use it for making extractive tinctures and elixers whith herbs and roots.

So leave the rum out, please. Thank you.

Finally, you have forgotten your prayers. What will you be praying to bring your brother closer?

I suggest Psalms 133:

1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of [Mount] Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

So, let's consider the Psalm. Look -- it mentions sacred oils and ointment used to dress the head and beard. The anointing was so bountiful that its blessing reached to the bottom of Aaron's garments. Aaron was the brother of Moses, the giver of the law. These two brothers were together in harmony with one another and with their sister Miriam, even though Moses had been raised apart from them as the adopted son of an Egyptian princess. That sibling unity, the unity that got them all out of Egypt and took them all the way to the Promised Land, is the type of relationship you want to have with yur brother.

So if your brother is not around, let the CANDLE stand in for him. Inscribe his name on it, and anoint it on the tip, the wick, and all the way down to its base as you recite that short Psalm.

This is how we work in the Spiritual Church and Protestant traditions.

Read more about our way of working here:

"Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: The Honey Jar and Sugar Jar Family of Magic Spells"
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You might also wish to acquire Deacon Millett's book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells."

Thanks for asking, and i hope that helped.
catherine yronwode

barefootgirl

Unread post by barefootgirl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Thanks for your input Catherine. There is so much that I don't know. It didn't dawn on me that you wouldn't put oil in a honey jar. Ok so no oil in the jar. About the rum. I watched a youtube video and the workers said that alcohol acts as a preservative and if you want your work to last, you add alcohol. She was/is a hoodoo. Ok so no rum in the jar. Thank you for the psalm advice. I was reading psalm 98 is for peace in the family and 133 is for friendship. As I think about it, I am trying to restore a friendship with my brother. I'll use psalm 133. I am so glad you looked at this for me. This is important to me.
Thank you again for all you do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Dear barefootgirl --

Lord have mercy on The Idiots of You Tube.

Honey --> IS <-- a preservative! Look it up. You do not need rum or ANY form of alcohol to preserve honey. In fact, honey was used in the past to embalm dead bodies!

Jesus Christ on a crutch. Send them some BRAINS!

Here's data from the University of Illionois study dated 2008, conducted under the direction of Nicki Engeseth, a U of I associate professor of food chemistry. It was published in the "Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry." In the study, the scientists substituted honey for both EDTA, a common preservative additive used to keep the oils in salad dressings from oxidizing, and for high-fructose corn syrup used by many commercial salad-dressing producers to sweeten their salad dressing recipes. Said Engeseth:

"We found that the antioxidants in honey protected the quality of the salad dressings for up to nine months while sweetening them naturally ... We chose clover and blueberry honeys for the study ... After nine months of storage, both types of honey were as effective as EDTA in protecting against oxidation or spoilage. Blueberry honey performed slightly better than clover."

Read more on the study in "Science Daily," here: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 125927.htm

Now, think about it. How much honey would go into a bottle of salad dressing? Damned little. But even that small amount kept the oil in the salad dressing fresh for NINE MONTHS. Now consider a jar of PURE honey. No oil, no water, nothing but HONEY.

How long can pure honey be stored and still eaten? I'm glad you asked. According to "Eat By Date," a website on food preservation:

"The shelf life of honey, regardless of such things as the sell-by date or use-by date, is very long. So long in fact, that many people ask, 'Does honey go bad?' The answer may surprise you. When properly stored, honey's shelf life beyond its sell-by date or best-by date is approximately ... FOREVER."

Hahahaha!
catherine yronwode

apngaa

Unread post by apngaa » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Is it possible to recieve free plastic surgery from a random doctor using the honey jar kit? Since i dont know them personally, would it work if i printed out a picture of them that is available online? And then after that i could find a way to make contact with them

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello Apngaa,

No, it's not possible. I see this is your first post on the forum, so I'm guessing you're new to hoodoo. I'd invite you to check out this informative page about honey/sugar spells so you can understand how they work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

The first problem with your proposed plan is that you'd be working on someone who you've never ever met or spoken to. Honey jars are used between people who already know each other, to "sweeten" them toward each other, for a variety or reasons.

The second problem is that your goal is astronomical. Sure, magic can make amazing things happen, but it can't make miracles like free plastic surgery worth thousands upon thousands of dollars happen.

Majickbrujo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Majickbrujo » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Hi. I have a question.

I'm working on two honey jars. One is to sweeten a person of interest and the other is for work related issues.

Question: the candles that I'm putting on the jars, the flames are high and there is always a puddle of wax on the top of the canister. Simply asking, what does that mean?

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:03 pm

I started a honey jar because I lost custody of my two children and I wanted to sweeten the social worker and the guardian ad litem to persuade the judge to reunite me with my children. A week after I started working the jar, the social worker told me that he will no longer be working my case and he left the agency. Now, the GAL is still in the jar. She called me the same day I was told by the social worker that he would not be working the case and I didn't get the message until a few days later. When I called back she asked me if she could help me get anything I needed because I mentioned in court that I needed things. I told her that the things I needed were for my children but they were taken away. Now, she is still on the case but I don't deal with her directly, I deal with her supervisor. What's going on? What do I do? Should I get rid of the jar and start over? :?:

Reason: I don't want to reply to the other person's question

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:06 pm

I started a honey jar because I lost custody of my two children and I wanted to sweeten the social worker and the guardian ad litem to persuade the judge to reunite me with my children. A week after I started working the jar, the social worker told me that he will no longer be working my case and he left the agency. Now, the GAL is still in the jar. She called me the same day I was told by the social worker that he would not be working the case and I didn't get the message until a few days later. When I called back she asked me if she could help me get anything I needed because I mentioned in court that I needed things. I told her that the things I needed were for my children but they were taken away. Now, she is still on the case but I don't deal with her directly, I deal with her supervisor. What's going on? What do I do? Should I get rid of the jar and start over? :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, Majickbrujo ,

The puddles most likely have symbols that Spirit wants you to read.

Take a good look at the wax and see he symbols or have an AIRR member read them for you

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 .

Don't get rid of it! You may still need her!

Keep that jar going and start a new one also for the others

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:44 am

Ok. it's in pancake syrup because they are black people and I figure the work is just slow to move. Or maybe him getting off the case was his gift to me because lord knows I asked for a new case manager before.

apngaa

Unread post by apngaa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Could i use essence of bendover to recieve free cosmetic surgery

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Dear apngaa,

No, you should not use Essence of Bend-Over in a honey jar. A Honey jar is to sweeten people. I already replied to your previous question about trying to compel or force people to aid you financially in the thread devoted to that topic.

Please understand that what you are asking is NOT a sweetening spell.

Please understand that adding domination or compelling or compulsion products to sugar or honey does not work too well, as the two ideas are quite different.

If you want free cosmetic surgery, start by researching places that supply such help to those who need help.

If there are no such places near you or if you do not qualify for free services, then consider other forms of luck, such as playing the lottery.
catherine yronwode

apngaa

Unread post by apngaa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Sorry, i meant essence of bendover by itself-- not in a honey jar

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:00 pm

apngaa,

Please look at the title of this thread. It is "Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers."

That's all we allow in this thread -- general, non-specific questions about honey, sugar, and sweet jars. There are 103 pages of questions and answers in this thread and ALL of them about honey, sugar, and sweet jars. We are not going to change the subject of this thread on page 103 for you, just because you are interested in Essence of Bend-Over products.

If you are interested in Essence of Bend-Over, there are SIX threads for it, by product type -- one each for the oil, incense, sachet powders, bath crystals, spell kit, and mojo hand. so formulate your question and ask it in the right place.

By the way, you also already posted the same questions about getting free plastic surgery in the domination area of the forum and received a reply there as well.

I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the layout of the forum. Go to the Board Index and look at the sub-sections, then see what is inside them. Thanks for your cooperation.
catherine yronwode

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Happy New Year, all!

Is it alright for one to "repot" a petition packet from one jar to another, similar to repotting a plant (I found myself having to do this when a honey jar I was initially using turned out to have a plastic lid disguised as a metal lid), or is it best to just start all over with a new petition, new herbs, new jar, new everything?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:23 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

Yu can do that but it will be awfully messy and you'll most likely lose things in the spell with the "transplant".

I would keep that one and just put it away and start a new one.

Take care

Happy New year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lange21

Unread post by Lange21 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi all :D

My first post here and the amount of information is overwhelming :shock: I am going to do a sugar jar this week for gambling. I just want to know if there is a limit to the number of ingredients you can put in the jar or do you just put in how much and whatever feels good to you? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello, Lange21,

Welcome to the forum

Well, there are no exact measurements.

But a good question!

I would just make sure that the amounts are not overwhelming

Take care

happy new Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lange21

Unread post by Lange21 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:54 am

Thanks for the response. I had read somewhere that there had to be no more than 3 or 4 herbs or an odd number, but then what drew me to Hoodoo was the creativity it gives you rather than just parroting a spell from someone else. Magick is all about energy so making spells your own has got to be the way to go :D

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Over a year ago I started a honey jar for my now current relationship. It went very well. I have decided to begin a new jar with a new intention for the same person/relationship. My question is, what do I do with the old honey jar? Do I dispose of it or put it away somewhere? Also, how can blue candles be helpful to use in a honey jar? My main intention is to keep him faithful and for our relationship to strengthen and deepen. We've had some intense disruptions lately and I'm hoping the jar will help to create a better relationship. Thanks for any help!

Anon

Unread post by Anon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:39 am

Hi! I've recently started a honey jar around a week ago, however I realised that there was a crack on the jar. I'm planning to start a new jar due to this. Is it okay if I transfer the petition paper from the old jar to the new jar of honey? Thank you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Hello Moonbeam38,

You would want to ritually dispose of the contents of the old honey jar. You can read more about that here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Blue candles are typically used for spirituality, health and a peaceful home, as you can read here if you scroll down to blue candles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

If you're wanting to keep him faithful and strengthen and deepen your relationship, I'd go with pink candles dressed with Stay With Me, Love Me and Chuparrosa, for an honest, faithful, loving relationship.

All those oils can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Good luck to you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello Anon,

I think it would be OK to transfer the contents of your honey jar to a new jar. And I don't think you'd need to write a new petition paper unless your petition has changed.

Good luck to you.

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Well I don't know if it's because the syrup is slow to act or what but the GAL definitely wants to terminate my parental rights and give my children up for adoption. The judge did give me one small victory today and I might get more visitation.

MeowMix

Unread post by MeowMix » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi there, I saw above about using a pink candle for faithfulness and strengthening a relationship; I made a honey jar for my current partner before we were in a relationship, now we're together so is it appropriate to keep the same jar (it's sealed with lots and lots of wax and full of love and energy!) and start burning pink candles on top of the old wax + using Stay With Me Oil and herbs? (Lavender, Rosemary, Skullcap)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, MeowMix ,

Yes! Keep it and work what you just said.

Love it!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MeowMix

Unread post by MeowMix » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi Sister Jean. Thank you for your reply. I had good success with the first jar and I'm hoping to have good results with this one as well. Have a good day!

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:09 am

Hello all,

I started a honey jar with mine and his concerns two days ago. I am very excited, feel very strongly about this person. He has feelings too but not quiet where they need to be for us to move forward. I added two rose petals inside of the petition paper along with the hairs. I wanted to add lodestones as well to boost our sexual relationship but the lodestones I had were too big to fit inside the petition paper so I put them in the honey jar as it is. Is that ok?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:12 am

Hello Joy2808,

When used in love work, lodestones are used to draw someone toward you, since they have magnetic power. A honey jar is used to sweeten someone to you. So I think you have some conflicting goals here. If it were me, I'd use the lodestones in a candle spell to draw the person toward me, not put them in a honey jar.

I think it would help you to read Miss Cat's thoughts on the matter, which you can find on the first page of this thread:

lodestone-love-spells-with-candle-or-lamp-t4686.html

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello Sister Jean, thank you for your reply.

I read Cat's instructions on the website to add two small lodestones in the petition paper, hence I thought it would be ok to add lodestones.

Shall I open the jar to remove the lodestones or just leave it?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Joy2808 --

You can use two small lodestones to represent the two of you. Some folks use two hairs. The idea would be to get the person sweet to the idea of the two of you as a couple.
catherine yronwode

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:13 am

ok. So shall I leave the big lodestones in the jar or open the jar to take them out?

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Is there a thing as setting up a skull candle spell ontop of a honey jar and lighting the skull candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello, Joy2808 ,

Leave them in

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, Hopefull ,

Of course you can do that! As long as it is for the same purpose

Good thinking!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello to the moderators of LM family.
Please my question is, is it okay to use the Love Herbs Mixture Nine Love Herbs sold by LM in a honey jar for myself and and another for me my boyfriend?. Also for myself, my hair as personal concern should be good? Please what other herb can I add to my own jar, for luck, favors, happiness and love around me. What color candle do I burn for myself
Thank you all. Remain blessed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello, neonwaosy

Yes! That's all OK!

Here are links on colours and links for the herb suggestions:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

I hope this helps!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 am

Thank you for all you do Miss Aida

yesnik
Newly Registered

Unread post by yesnik » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:15 pm

hi i wanted to know if i used a honey jar on someone before and they came back i just hid the jar never got rid of it could i use the same jar again for him if he has left again or should i start a new one??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, yesnik ,

You can use the same one

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

yesnik
Newly Registered

Unread post by yesnik » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 pm

ok i have never open it or anything still the same stuff in there but also want to know would it be better to make a new or is it stronger to use the old one as it work??

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”