• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby R3driot » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 am

Thank you sister jean, I am seeing fast results with honey jar.
R3driot

Unread postby hopeandfaith » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:53 am

I have a court case jar for immigration/residence permit matters...I have additional herbs that I've purchased that I would like to add in the jar. Is it ok to open the jar and just put the herbs in?
Can I also add in another name paper with petition and herbs if it's related to the matter?
Thanks
hopeandfaith

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 am

Hello Tabiti,

Yes the photo can be from Facebook, and yes it can be black and white!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:18 am

Hello hopeandfaith,

Yes you can add more herbs if you need to, just open the jar and quickly put them in and then close the jar.

If you have a completely different petition though, you may want to just make an additional jar, so as not to confuse the first one.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby hopeandfaith » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:20 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I thought it was ok to work with several names in a honey jar?
hopeandfaith

Unread postby cmhopkins7443 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 pm

I am putting together a sweetening jar spell together for my other half. Background...he has proposed, but withdrawn the proposal because I got caught flirting (text messages, naked pix) with my ex. We still live together, and I want to move forward, but he says he will never trust me again. I want to use brown sugar, because I need this to work in a hurry before he does something that I cant fix. I and using a white candle stuck with cloves for the trust element. I am adding Periwinkle (to cause your lover to cling to you), and Catnip ( to captivate and win the heart of your lover), but with the sugar and the packet ( my hair, his hair, folded into a picture of us together) I need something else to add.

1. What should my last item be?
2. What oil should I use?
3. What incense should I burn?

Thanks all! :!: :?:
cmhopkins7443

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Hello, Forum Family Members,

Lately, we have been receiving many questions about honey jars that have been already asked and answered hundreds upon hundreds of times on the 111 pages of this thread.

In the future, please read the pages FIRST about honey jars prior to posting redundant questions. Otherwise, you will receive a standard answer saying to read the posts on this thread.

Thanks!
Aida
Miss Aida

Unread postby Tabiti » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 am

I made a honey jar spell last night and now my cat is constantly going around the place where the jar was. Didn't use any herbs or oils that attract cats, neither left any traits. Has someone experienced something similar?
Tabiti

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 am

Hello, Tabiti ,

Yes, that can happen. Animals can be sensitive to magic, especially cats.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi there,

I wasn’t 100% sure where to post this but I figured since my original idea was a sugar jar that’d be the best place to post. Now, this is going to be (probably) a month long spell, I’d like to hear your thoughts on it. Please.

I will create a triangle out of pink candles with a trail of herbs (one clove at each candle & a mixture made of lavender, sugar & rosemary) and then in the center of the triangle I’ll have a sugar jar & in front of that an Adam and Eve candle (the ones you use for movement spells.) I’ll light the pink candles for a few minutes for 7 days. We already have a close friendship but I want to bring our friendship closer.

After all that is through I’ll use red candles in the place of the pink candles and then ADD, not replace, herbs for lust on the trail leading to each candle and inside of the sugar jar. The same Adam and Eve candles unburnt standing in front of the jar. Do it all over for 7 days.
Love will follow that, added herbs, same cycle, same Adam & Eve Candles. At the end of this cycle I’ll light the Adam & Eve candles on the 7th day. I’ll baptize the Adam candle for him and Eve for me at the very beginning that way through out the whole process both “hear” everything said. In a way like you would use a skull candle.

I have two red skull candles & a white skull candle as well. Should I use these at all? I’ll be using some of the sugar from the sugar jar in a cheese cake I’m baking him for his birthday. As I said, we’re already good friends. We go to the movies almost every week, talk frequently and I know this might not be of importance but our zodiac signs are the perfect signs for each other. We have had sex twice before but it was long ago. If this is going to work I want it to go at a slow pace. I don’t want anything to be rushed. I want it to take it at a normal pace. Like a typical relationship. Thank you for any thoughts or advice. Very appreciated.

Thank you
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby abq » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Question
I have heard of heating your Honey jars for faster results. If so how long would one heat it up for and how?
abq

Unread postby RevJames » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:41 am

Abq -

I have also read this in some of the social networking groups. I've seen some claim that microwaving or putting your honey jar in a hot water bath makes it work faster.

The only way I know how to "heat up" a honey jar is burn candles on or around it. That's the purpose of the candle. It seems to me a waste of gas/electricity to boil a pot of water just to heat honey for some specified amount of time, unless the point was to re-liquefy crystallized honey instead of speed up the work.

Miss Aida or Sister Jean may be able to provide better insight :)
Matthew 17:20
RevJames

Unread postby abq » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:13 am

thank you Rev James. i also heard a tea light under the honey while it sits on an oil burner? Also upon reading more about ehat to put inside, your site states that you need personal concerns in the jar. I dont have any, my love interest and I havent been with each other intimately in a while and tbe times we see each other its for lunch or coffee. I disnt think about the honey after I saw his interest had slipped into a friendship. we do communicate regularly. i do have a picture of him and one of myself. would that work for now until i am able to get the hairs and add them to the jar?
abq

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:32 am

Hello CuriouslilThing,

I think that sounds like a lovely spell! And I think you're good to leave the skull candles out of it. If you use the sugar in his cheesecake, just be sure not to add any herbs to the sugar that aren't edible.

Good luck to you!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:35 am

Hello abq,

There is no reason to heat up a honey jar unless the honey is very crystallized. Just let it do its thing and don't fiddle with it so much.

Your question about pictures and personal concern has been answered over and over on this thread. Please read through it to gain a better understanding on honey jars before you ask more questions. Thanks.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Thank you so much for your reply Sister Jean! I was thinking about it further and a question popped into my head that I hadn’t thought of when originally planning this. I hope that you can assist me.

I will have a picture of us inside of the sugar jar & be using that as a name paper with our names crossing like tic-tac-toe game... I’m wondering though for the circle around our name should I put “closer friendship, lust, love” since the three things are my ultimate goal or do I create a new one each time?

I’m going to use some of the brown paper from the inside of a sugar bag and write my petition for each cycle when it’s time to use them. Should I place each petition inside of the sugar jar when the time comes to use them or should I remove the petitions once their 7 days is over? I feel like I should keep them in but want to be certain.

Thank you so much. I hope this made sense!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello, CuriouslilThing ,

You can write them all in that circle.

No problem there

take care
Miss Aida

PostThis post was deleted by Moonlightdream on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:03 am.

Unread postby phyrstarr » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:09 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and have read many topics, but I am still very very new to all of this. I tried to do a honey jar on my boyfriend about 3 weeks ago, who was already sweet to me but I wanted him to express more of his feelings and I think it was too much on him. He has a very dominant personality and now he states he feels that I am so intense. I had order the honey jar for love from your website. I burned the candles and said prayers with my intent.

I heated the jar up yesterday slowly because it had crystalized and my petition was not in the honey like before. Was this wrong of me to do? Now I know he is looking to move out and he is trying to keep it a secret. So I got rid of the honey jar and its contents and prayed to the universe that I felt I had asked for too much and was already blessed and to please forgive me and return things to how they were before I tried to cast the spell.

Can anyone help me understand all of this, what can I do? I am so desperate :(

thank you all,
phyrstarr
phyrstarr

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:05 am

When adding another name to a honey jar, do I just write the name or it has to be crossed over with my name and herbs have to be put in the petition as well?

Is it ok to write on honey jars like "steady work" etc to separate the honey jars from each other?
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Hello, phyrstarr ,

Yes, it sounds to me that the heating of the jar may have caused this. Too much intensity.

Start a new one and use a white candle for pure innocent love.

Let u know what happens, please

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream

What are these honey jars for?

I'm confused...
Miss Aida

Unread postby phyrstarr » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:42 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

It appears things are not so stressed anymore since I have gotten rid of the honey jar, but then I had concerns pop up with him possibly talking and/or seeing other women. So I tried a freezer spell yesterday, I used Cat's overall petition about all women. I used toilet water, vinegar, lemon and hot sauce and place this in the bottle with my petition. I felt the honey jar was very intense on him as it was because he does have a dominating personality that he started talking to other women. We have only been together a year.
Then all of a sudden while spending time with him he received a random phone call from a girl I could here her saying, you know who this is even when he asked her who she was. She kept repeating you know who this is. This happened after I started the freezer spell. I'm so lost. should I keep the freezer spell going>

thanks to all,
phyrstarr.
phyrstarr

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:31 am

Hello phyrstarr,

If I were you I would just keep the freezer spell going; after all you only started it yesterday.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby phyrstarr » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Thank you sister Jean

I have Always been drawn to energy and earthly energies but always got derailed from learning more.

Do I keep praying over the freezer spell or can I burn a certain color candle to keep it strong And how many times a week? I have tried to search on a different t thread for this answer but couldn't find one.

Thank you and many blessings.
Phyrstarr
phyrstarr

Unread postby Love_Muse » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Can I work a love honey jar for more than one person on the same altar? For instance, 2 different love interests?
Love_Muse

Unread postby Reggiekray92 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:28 am

Is it okay to shake a sweeten up honey jar before lighting a candle ontop of it? I was told to shake it about while visualising my desire and then lighting the candle. I dont keep the melted pool of wax in the pie pan also, is that omay?
Reggiekray92

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Hello, phyrstarr

Just put it in the freezer and leave it alone.

Also, as a reminder, please post about freezer spells in the freezer thread.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Hello, Love_Muse

Not in the same jar

But 2 jars? YES

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Hello, Reggiekray92

There's no reason to do that on a honey jar

And you can bury the wax in your front yard or in a potted plant

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Reggiekray92 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:13 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thanks for your response, it is much appreciated. My sweeten up honey jar has crystalised, what can i do lol? And was wondering if i should carry on lighting a candle even on the waning moon phases or give it break until next waxing moon phase?

Many thanks
Reggiekray92

Unread postby RevJames » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:55 am

ReggieKray92 -

Crystallization has been discussed at length in this topic, even on this page, you can warm it or leave it. Go through a few posts/pages and figure out whats best for you.

As for the candle burning, if i'm not mistaken the initial working can be dependent on the moon phase, but when maintaining the work you can continue it regardless, say every other day such as Mon, Wed, Fri.

When it comes down to it, follow your instinct, if you feel you should wait for the moon to be in the corresponding phase, wait!

Good luck!
RevJames

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:32 am

Hello ReggieKray92,

You got some great advice from RevJames! Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Yes that is what I meant. 2 different jars on the same altar. Thank you Miss Aida! :-)
Love_Muse

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Yesterday I called MICS and had a reading. She told me that my love interest is already in love with with me, so now I should add gravel root, sumac berries, and wisteria to my honey jar. She told me that the wisteria is to make him dream of me, but I forgot what the other two are for. Any information I find here does not seem to match my situation. Also, I am having a hard time finding wisteria. Is there a substitute? If I do use the wisteria, should I use the plant or the seeds?
Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Hello, gozlynn8

Please e-mail that reader and have that reader clarify thing for you.

I can't second guess anything here because I did not perform the reading

Then, ask about the Wisteria

Sorry!

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby VanillaAbound » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:39 am

Is it quite unusual for a honey jar to work right away? I made one recently with an assortment of LM oils I have and it started working right away. Not that I’m complaining!
VanillaAbound

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:48 pm

Hello, VanillaAbound

Good for you! CONGRATS!

yes, it can happen. Not frequently but it happens.

Good job!

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Blackcattt0123 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:53 pm

I have seen (often in youtube videos) people making sugar jars and adding water to them so they can be shaken each day. Is this a common practice? Has anyone found it effective?
Ty :)
Blackcattt0123

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Thank you for your reply, however, I cannot find an email address on the website. Her name is Angela Marie Horner. She was awesome. I texted her photos, would it be inappropriate to text questions? It seems kind of invasive.
gozlynn8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Hello, gozlynn8

Yu may want to make an appointment with her

I just can't answer these questions because I don't know that spell

Have you looked for her here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello, Blackcattt0123

I know that some people add a little water to certain spells that require sugar and water.

But adding water to sugar everyday? I have never done that.

Maybe another rootworker can chime in here if they have done this before

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Shutter » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 am

I personally wouldn't add every day...I'm not a mod or anything, but to me, since you're sweetening you may also be diluting adding so much water. If I were going to do that, I'd leave a bit of room at the top so that there's room for the sugar to shake without adding anything OR I would add maybe a liquid sweetener like a good grade syrup or honey so that there's a few chunks that form of the sugar, which would then allow you to have sort of a solid bouncing around when you shake. But with sugar if you add water every day I feel like as your ingredients change so will your spell, may be better may be taking away from it, but that's my opinion.

Also - keep in mind that on youtube people like to put their own 'spin' on things sometimes so that it makes their channel or video special and not necessarily traditional. I'd listen to Miss Cat or Aida or Sister Jean on this one as they have more experience, but coming from my gut, those are my two big statements.

Hope that thought helps...
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!
Shutter

Unread postby RevJames » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:01 am

Blackcattt0123 -

The only problem I see when adding ANY water/moisture/undried material to honey/sugar is you most likely will get fermentation. Yeasts from the air or on any ingredients you added will begin to product gas and start converting the sugar to alcohol or begin to sour like sourdough. So you could end up having it explode due to gas build up, or have to burp it daily or every other day and you could be creating a "sour" environment inside depending on ingredients. Also where there is water/moisture, there can be mold. A moldy environment isn't good either.

I agree with Shutter - there are VERY few youtube channels with traditional information, most coming form AIRR members that have their own channel. There is one that is huge on facebook and youtube that is rampent with misinformation and hodgepodge workings. Take everything you watch with a grain of salt...

Just a few things to keep in mind!
RevJames

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 pm

Thank you, Shutter and Rev James!

XOXOX
Miss Aida

Unread postby AlyssaH » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:20 am

Omg, I know about the people that put out recipes for jars w/ sugar & water. Wtf? How're you gonna sweeten someone by putting them in a jar that's just gonna sour & explode! ROFLMAO That seems more appropriate for a Double Cross type working, for real. Honestly, if you're that desperate for a faster working jar, syrup or (gently) warming a honey jar is a much better bet. I know others don't like the idea of warming a honey jar, but I work with them that way with positive results. I really can't see how a honey jar could cause any negative results, there are usually factors in the situation that we don't know about. Like when I was doing work on an ex that had zero results. Well, he had a new girlfriend that had gotten pregnant. Magic takes the path of least resistance. There was too much resistance down that path, imo.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:34 am

Thanks for your input AlyssaH! I agree that the sugar and water thing sounds strange.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycarol » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:37 pm

I have an on-going stay with me honey jar as me and my partner were not stable before, it definitely helps (also did stay with me spell kit). Now I would like to take a step further, to bring back the passion and to marry me, would you recommend me to use passion love/marriage product on the stay with me honey jar or should I make a new jar with all 3 of stay with me/passion/marriage? Thank you very much in advance!
luckycarol

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:00 am

Hello luckycarol,

I think you can just add on to the honey jar you already have, no need to start another.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Kimmyb49 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:13 pm

I have a court case coming up I want to know the best way to confuse the prosecutor and the officers involved
Kimmyb49

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am

Hello Kimmyb49,

Check out the spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And also scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby babygirl » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:22 pm

I posted this in a dead thread, hopefully someone here can help.

I don’t even know where to start. My boyfriend, possibly my ex boyfriend and I have known each other since high school, we dated in high school and have had very short times of being together ever since. We have now been together a year and 1/2, and we both really wanted to make this work this time. I am with him every night, we go to bed together and wake up together, but we don’t live together. Our schedules make it hard to spend a ton of time together, and we don’t get to see each other til the evening. Our relationship has been great this time. We have never had a bad break up in the past, that’s why I keep going back. He’s a great person, and I love him to death. 2 days ago he text me and said we need to talk about us. So I went over and he told me this isn’t working for him, he needs more time with me that I can’t give him, and he does not see our relationship progressing like he expected. So I’m shocked that he was actually attempting to break up with me, but I stayed there that night and the next night, and he tells me he loves me, but it’s not working. I’m so confused as to why he is giving up so easily, it’s like he’s being forced to break up with me and really has no idea why. He couldn’t even finish a sentence trying to talk to me about this. He has no idea what he wants, he has no idea how to fix this, and I just don’t get it. I slept alone last night for the first time since we have been together, and I didn’t sleep much at all. So I went to his house yesterday and put follow me boy on the door knobs, the fridge, the 4 corners of the bed, the toilet seat, the sink, in his slippers, it’s everywhere. I also added my urine to every liquid he has in the fridge. I started a honey jar yesterday, and I put some sugar and pixie sticks in there. Someone said they had excellent results with red pixie stix. I did the name paper, his name 3 times with my name crossed over his 3 times, and my wish around our names. I tied one of his pubic hairs and my head hairs together, (NOT EASY!) I also added a piece of paper with his written name and signature on it. I folded it toward me saying my wish with each fold. I also added 8 pictures of the two of us and I wrote his name and birthday on the back of each picture, and I wrote down everything I wanted on the backs of each picture I also had some beard hair and very small nail pieces that he bit off in the name paper as well. I am going to burn candles daily until something happens because right now he is being so stubborn, and like I said before, it’s like he’s being forced to leave me. So I burned blue, white, pink and red candles, I dipped each of them in follow me boy, and I plan to burn all 4 daily until he gets it together. I went back over today while he was at work, I got a pair of boxers with semen on them, cut out the pieces with semen and added them to the jar. I then tied the boxers in a knot, and sealed them in a bag.
So the questions I have.....
1. I spend most of my time in my car because of my job. I have been riding around with this honey jar between my legs and I talk to it all the time. Nobody can see it, it’s hidden between my legs. I have cleared out my middle consol and I have my honey jar, candles and his boxers in there. Is that ok since I spend most of my time in my car?
2. Is my honey jar powerful with the items I have in there?
3. Putting the follow me boy oil all over his house, will he, or should he think of me and want me back when he touches these things?
4. I put my urine in everything in that fridge, so he will be consuming ALLOT of urine this weekend. If his cousin or his friend come over, which they more than likely will, if they drink the drinks with my urine in them, what will happen? I don’t want them to fall in love with me. Hopefully they will just tell him he’s making a big mistake and he needs to fix this. I also have it in a bottle of Rum, which I know they will drink this weekend, is it just as powerful in a bottle of Rum as it is in coffee or tea? It’s in orange juice, some other juice, tea, I even put some in the Worcestershire sauce. There are no safe liquids in that fridge.
5. Can I burn all 4 colored candles at the same time, or should I continue doing them separately? They are birthday candles, so it does not take hours for them to burn down. I burn them while I’m in my car. Not while I’m driving!
I have so many other questions, and I can’t think of them right now. I guess I really just need to know if I did everything right, and if there’s anything more I can do. I still have his key, and he still has all my stuff at his house, our pics are still up, he still has the keychain on his keys that I got him that is a key, and says u have the key to my heart. We are talking, and I’m trying to get him to give this a chance, but he keeps resisting. I don’t know what else to do. Please help!
babygirl

Unread postby Happyntd » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi Babygirl. Sorry you're going through this. You might want to find the archives of LM Radio shows with subject matter that pertain to your situation. You can get ideas from there until you get answers from the experts. Not sure, but seems like you put a lot of personal concerns in the honey jar. Make sure you keep some for the future. It would probably be helpful to get a reading.

Hope things work out for you.
Happyntd

Unread postby babygirl » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Is there anyone that can answer any of the questions I asked?
babygirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:28 am

Hello babygirl,

I just answered your honey jar question here:

stay-home-with-me-honey-jar-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t15760-60.html#p382077

Do not post the same question under different threads, it's against forum rules.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby babygirl » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:47 am

Sorry about the second posting, nobody has posted in the other thread for years, so I figured it was dead and I probably wouldn’t receive an answer.

Thank you for answering my questions, I feel much better about how I’m doing everything now.

Can I do more than one petition? I have one in there that has our hairs tied together and his signature, this is with our names crossed 3 times. Can I do this more than once with other wishes if I don’t have hairs? I have a few more hairs, but they are super short, and I can’t tie them together. I may need to save them for something else too. Since I already have hairs in the jar, can I add notes asking for what I want, or more of the name papers with wishes circled around our names? What else can I add? I want to make this as powerful as I possibly can.

I also read that mixing my urine with follow me boy and dressing the candles will make it more powerful, is that true? I didn’t read that on LM.

I do have allot of beard and head hair mixed together. He shaves his head bald, so I don’t know which hairs came from where, can I use those in a petition with one of my hairs even if it ends up being beard or even nose hair?

I’m thinking of also getting a red skull candle, and I read that people burn them on top of their honey jars to make them more powerful, and he constantly thinks sweet thoughts of you? How do you feel about that?

Thank you so much for your help, I know some of us can be a pain, but we just want to do everything perfect and as powerful as possible.
babygirl

Unread postby RevJames » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Babygirl -

This is a very active forum and just because a particular topic has no recent posts doesn't mean you won't get an answer.
I will reply to your questions by paragraph.

1. This is ALOT of questions and still pertaining to your original, which had many. I highly suggest getting magical coaching via an AIRR member (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) or purchasing and reading Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html - Also, more ingredients does not equal more "powerful".

2. I've never heard of this, maybe someone else could shed light on this question.

3. If your using the hair as a "personal tag" item then as long as its his it doesn't matter where it came from. Though If possibly from the nose or beard id say that's a good way to work on his senses via taste and smell, so of course sweet work would be good for that.

4. I personally don't use large candles like skull candles on a jar working because I use small 1-3oz jars rather than pints/quarts so I'm not sure they would fit well and I want to work them for awhile and larger candles leave more wax. I want a nice slow, comforting embrace, not quickly "suffocate" it, but this may just be me :). So for this I would say working his mind with a red skull candles is a great idea, though I wouldn't use it ON the honey jar, rather, work it in conjunction with it. Same applies here - bigger does not equal more powerful. You can read here for more information about what candles people burn on honey jars and why - http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html# ... ilquestion

You'll get the hang of it! I believe reading this section - "WHICH MAGICK SPELLS ARE THE STRONGEST OR MOST EFFECTIVE?" may help you as well - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#8

Hope this helps and that others have more guidance! Good luck!
RevJames

Unread postby VanillaAbound » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Personally,

I've always put like 3-9 petitions in a honey jar. This works for me.
You need to find what works for you, as there's no real hard and fast rules.
It's not like a recipe you have to follow exactly,
Like Cat says - intent! Intent is really what is most important here.
VanillaAbound

Unread postby babygirl » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:17 am

Thank you both sooooooooo much.
babygirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Hello babygirl,

RevJames gave you some great advice!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo