Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
littlewing
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:45 pm

Thanks Terra Rising. I’ll redo the jar. Can I use Pay Me on the candle?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Hello littlewing,

Yes, you can do that.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Thanks Miss Athena!
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Hansen2121
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hansen2121 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:18 am

Hello
I made up a honey jar for a girl I really liked last year.In that jar I added lots of brown sugar.When I met her she kept telling me that I was a sweet guy.This is not what I really wanted.I wanted her actually to want me more in a sexual way not a cute friend way.Anyway I read that semen is really powerful.Could I make up a new honey jar and add my semen in there.What would the effects be.Also how about adding my urine into the jar.Will this work also?
Also
I hope you can help

Many thanks

Hansen

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Hello Hansen2121,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to have you here.

I have to ask that you not start new topics like this as this is against forum rules and you will see, by searching the forum, we have nearly every subject already covered.

I have moved your post to the topic on honey jars. Please read through the many, many posts here for advice on how to work with honey jars.

Adding your personal concerns in a one-sided fashion is not how these jars work. You want to add personal concerns for the both of you in pairs, such as both of your sexual fluids, both of your hair, etc. Read through the posts in the following thread on how to work with personal concerns.
personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Aquariusgirl87

Unread post by Aquariusgirl87 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:38 pm

I have about 4-6 weeks left on a lease with a very angry and sometimes vindictive ex. I’ve managed to check my emotions in check for the most part. He on the other hand states “has a lot of pent up anger” and uses that as an excuse to be very unpleasant to say the least :( Sometimes i wonder if his new gf is feeding into this new anger and planting thoughts in his head. Is there anything I can do to keep her from running her mouth? I wish her no ill will. Just to not plant evil thoughts.

I wondered if a sugar jar would aid in helping him be nicer to me? I’m doing my work in the mundane, I just need some help in the spiritual realm LOL. I’m open to all suggestions :)

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:44 pm

If you really think she's the cause of the nastiness, you could always do a honey jar on HER instead of him, and hopefully turn her from an enemy to an ally :). You catch more flies with honey, right?
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Hello Aquariusgirl87,

If you want to stop her in her tracks and prevent her from influencing him any further, you can put her in a freezer spell. You can read this thread on how to construct such a spell.
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I would add alum to the water in that spell, which is helpful in silencing someone's tongue.

MIN-ALU-POWD
Alum Powder
$4.50

GeminiMoon

Unread post by GeminiMoon » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:53 pm

I started my Honey Jar April 19th and worked it as instructed. Yes, I did receive movement and I still get signs and so forth, but we have not reconciled or keep in contact at all. In June I had to step away from my magic for personal reasons, so I blessed the jar and put it away. I attempted to reactivate it for 7 days during the waxing moon, but now I’m emotionally all over the place and consumed with doubt. My questions are, have I messed up the spell, can it be reactivated, or should I just release it and redo? Thank you.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi GeminiMoon,

To clarify, were you using the honey jar to try to reconcile with this person? From my understanding, time makes that kind of work increasingly difficult and success unlikely, especially if you've lost contact.

If your emotions are all over the place about this, a good place to start would be some spiritual cleansing baths for yourself, then working with some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products, to make sure you know what you want, and what your goals are:

https://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:48 pm

GeminiMoon,

In addition to FiachanaCybele's advice, I would recommend a reading by a member of AIRR to see if the relationship is able to be salvaged.

You can find a professonal reader at AIRR here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Graduate #2145

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:13 pm

I've read almost every answer in this thread but can't find the answer. I'm hoping someone can help me.

I made a honey jar following all the directions. However, when I made the petition out I misspelled the person's middle name. His first name, last name, and birthdate are correct. The petition is between two of our photographs, which are facing each other. Inside the petition I place his and my hair tied.

Here's my questions:

1) Do I open the honey jar, take out the petition with misspelled name, take our hair, place the new petition with the correct spelling of his middle name and then put all new corresponding herbs and our hair in it and place that in the honey jar?

2) Or do I need to make an entirely new honey jar?

3) If I can use the honey jar I have been working on, how do I properly dispose of the petition with misspelled middle name?

I'm thanking you all in advance for your help with this.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:17 pm

BHgirl333 --

1) I'd do that. I want it correct.

2) Nope.

3) You can burn it in Florida Water or any alcoholic perfume.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Dear Catherine, thank you so much for your reply to me. I'll do this right away. Though not sure how do you burn something in Florida water? Wouldn't the petition get soggy and not burn? Or does Florida water have enough alcohol to burn? I'll give it a solid try tomorrow. Thank you again for this site and for the knowledge you've been sharing with us.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi BHgirl333,

Florida Water has enough alcohol in it to be quite flammable, so you can wet your petition with it, and it should light right up :).
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Thank you so much, FiachnaCybele.

Learline

Unread post by Learline » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:34 am

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well and good. I have a question in regards to a honey jar for my entire household. There's 10 of us all together. My question is do I make separate honey jars or just 1 jar with everyone's name on different papers or just 1 paper? 8 of my family are children and my husband and myself. The children just do not get along at all. I know I need to make a jar separate for myself for self love. Or is they're something else I should do. I have ordered peaceful home already. Thanks for your answers.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:26 pm

Hello Learline,

You could make one jar for your family, just include individual name papers for everyone in your household.

Peaceful Home will help to create harmony for you all.

alice.jackson

Unread post by alice.jackson » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:17 am

Hello All,
I want to do a honey jar to make this guy more open an affectionate and loving toward me.What would be some herbs that you would recommend
to me to use in the Honey Jar?He seems as if he's a little scared. He likes me, but the way he acts is like when you put something down for a cat and the cat touches it with his paw ( trying to see what it is) and the cat pulls his paw back really fast. This is an example how this guy acts. He says that he wants a Relationship, but he just acts sooo scary. So what would you recommend for this type of Honey Jar?
Thanks,
Alice Jackson

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:24 am

Hi Alice Jackson,

Since he seems a little shy, I'd probably put a few drops of Come To Me oil in with the honey, to draw him close. You can also dress a pink candle with the oil to burn on top of your jar, and wear it as a personal scent when you're interacting with him.

https://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

As for herbs, rose and lavender are wonderful for love. You can also search through herbs to find ones that meet your needs here:

http://herbmagic.com/

Good luck! :)
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello Alice Jackson,

If you do add oil to your honey jar, just be sure you do not use the honey for cooking or baking (which is the traditional practice).

Do refer to the link you were given above to choose your herbs. Damiana and Catnip would be particularly helpful in your situation.

HER-DAM-LEAF
Damiana Leaves
$3.50

HER-CAT-LEAF
Catnip Leaf
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:11 am

^Thank you, Miss Athena! :) I can't believe I forgot to mention that if you do add oil, please do not consume or bake with that honey. D'oh!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Learline

Unread post by Learline » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:11 am

Thank you very much Miss Athena.

visceraltranscendance
Newly Registered

Unread post by visceraltranscendance » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Hi folks. I’ve been perusing the boards for a few days now and have just made my first honey jar. My boyfriend broke up with me almost a week ago and we are still in communication.

Immediately after I sealed the jar (and I’m talking immediately) he sent me a message - however it was expressing doubts on how we could continue our relationship.

Side note, I know for sure he still loves me and so the jar is for reconciliation and good intent.

Any advice?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm

visceraltranscendance --

That was an interesting sign -- you got an immediate response, but he gave you a nagative ideation. I hope you were sweet and encouraging to him.

You can light a small candle on top of the honey har.

You can warm the honey jar by setting tea lights around it in a triangle.

You can pray over it and taste the honey daily.

If he will accept food from you, you can use a little of the honey to cook with and feed it to him.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MFear

Unread post by MFear » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Hey. I was wondering if I could use a jar candle with a Honey Jay? I could carve a smaller one from it, if that would work? Also the jar is Smucker's jar. Can I use a marker or something on it to remove the logo from the lid? It's not paper it's printed on the lid. Thanks

Also I have an old salt and pepper shaker that is glass with an aluminium lid. Can I cover up the holes with tape and use it as a honey jar? Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:39 am

MFear,

I'm not sure if you are meaning to put a jar candle on top of a honey jar or what you mean by carve one out. Personally I would just use a regular 4 inch candle on the jar. It's less likely to tip over. You just melt the wax a little on the bottom and stick the candle on the lid.

A Smuckers jar is perfect! The salt and pepper shakers might work. Give it a try.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MFear

Unread post by MFear » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Hey Terra, I meant a 7 day candle putting it ontop of a honey jar or taking a knife and cutting into the 7 day candle to make a smaller one and put that ontop. I have honey, cinnamon, nutmeg. I don't have the money to buy more or with my health, can get out to get even a spice or sugar. Do you know what else I could use, that may be easy to get. I have some chamomile tea I could empty the in it, even a honey vanilla one I could use. I do want to add my frank and myrrh oil to protect it and remove anything bad ruining it. I can't afford come to me oil, but would love some. I did a reversing candle to remove anything that got between us so we can finally be together. I have a block in my life that has stopped us from being together and want to break it. I could use an orange, since that is the color to break blocks, but does it have to be dry or maybe even use the peels and squeeze the juice in there, since the juice is orange? Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:53 pm

MFear,

Oh! I understand now, thank you for clearing that up and sorry about that. I wouldn't stack it but instead use the 7 day candle for something else. Honey jars don't have to be complicated, that is why so many people use them. You don't need a candle, or a certain jar. A petition, prayer, and honey(or sugar) are about the only things that NEED to go into it. Personal concerns will make the spell stronger if it is being worked to draw someone you love. I would try to keep it edible to cook or add to tea but that is just my personal preference. If you made your special someone some cookies for the holidays, now that would be some strong work.

Honey for sweetness and drawing
Cinnamon for heating things up
Rose bud for love
Lavender is also good for love

Please read more about making a honey/sugar jar here: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
This list will give you more information on herbs and spices to try: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
I find that starting with a tried and true recipe is the best when working for love. Once that honey jar is going strong, then throw in another spell to compliment it.

I wish you the best of luck. Have faith in your work.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Reinaj

Unread post by Reinaj » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:32 am

I'm doing a honey jar to fix my relationship with my boyfriend and I've chosen what candles, oils and herbs to use.

I'm aiming to fix communication between us, enhance our love and faithfulness to each other, and bring about marriage.

I'm using:

candles: pink and red
oils: love me, come to me, mercury, and marriage
herbs- lavender flowers, deer's tongue leaves, cumin powder, and coriander seeds.

Is there a such thing as overloading your jar?

All suggestions are very helpful!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:23 pm

Reinaj,

That is a lot to ask from a honey jar if you are separated and no longer in a relationship. If you two are already in a relationship, Come To Me is really not needed. Love Me and Marriage oils are great together, Mercury is also good to add to the mix for communication. I would stick to those 3. I would also consider making a packet of those herbs, another petition written for faithfulness and marriage to place under your mattress where he would sleep.

If you are separated, then dress the candles with Come To Me, Love Me, and Mercury oils to help repair the relationship. Once you are back together, then turn your focus on marriage work.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Reinaj --

Those items sound good. I would make a petition on a square piece of paper with the boyfriend's name; add a pinch each of the herbs; fold the herbs inside the paper, seed-packet style; say my prayer for sweetness as i taste the honey; seal the jar; and dress the candle with the blended oils.

This does not seem like an "overloaded" honey jar to me -- but, as Terra Rising noted, if you are already together, you will not need Come To Me Oil, and if you are separated due to quarrels, you may be reaching too far with Marriage Oil, at least for now. Otherwise, if it is merely a matter of physical distance separation and you want to see the two of you moving in with one another, the oil blend you selected seems fine for the candles.

The herbs you have chosen are non-toxic, and that means you can open the jar at any time and take out some of the honey to cook with and feed it to him. You can also mix sugar into the honey jar, if you wish.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MFear

Unread post by MFear » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:39 pm

Hey. I am doing a honey love jar and since I am doing a candle to remove anything that has come between me and the poi, could or should I add it to my concerns. On his picture do I have to write his name on the back of it. Also What else do I need to write. Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:41 pm

MFear,

I'm glad you are starting the honey jar. Are you asking about a petition for the honey jar or the other candle? The link we gave above for the honey jar has a wonderfully written petition for love on the page.

For the candle (Road Opener or Block Buster) I would Photoshop a picture or cut two pictures so the two of you are together as a couple. On the back of the picture I would write "May all obstacles that stand between the love of Joe and MFear fall away. May Spirit remove all challenges from our path so we may love one another"

Just an idea... I'm a sappy Pisces so alter as you wish.

You can find lots of great ways to write petitions in the book "Paper in My Shoe" I believe petitions are really key to strong rootwork. You can do so many things with just a petition and some oils.

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MFear

Unread post by MFear » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:07 pm

I got the block buster candle going. It's going good. I meant adding it to the petition with my concerns.

1) I want to put his picture in the honey jar, but do I have to put his name on the back of it, saying it's him?

2) I know that might sound stupid. Should I cross our names? I

3) don't have a good photo of me to do a photoshop of us, but I do have a year and a half old photo of us. I would have to remove other people from it, but would that work in the jar?

4) My money candle is not going good. If I add a honey money jar, would that help it? Here is what I am asking the candle. I haven't gotten a good stream of money coming in since I can't work with being chronically ill. I started a youtube channel and have a paypal link for people to donate money. I am asking for $50.00 a day in my paypal account, via my twitter and youtube pages. I have the links on them and again with my health, sometimes it's hard to promote them. I did ask my candle for sympathy with my situation, but the flame is right at the wick. I know it could be a bad candle and I don't to look into it to much, but if I did a honey money jar and explain more in detail about my situation, would it help it?

Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:59 pm

MFear,

1. You can write his name on the back along with his birthday.

2. Yes, cross your name over his

3. I would remove the other people from the photo.

4. Honey jars can be used to draw money and Lucky Mojo sells one. You can read about working with Money Drawing honey jars here: money-ventures-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... 24031.html. I really suggest reading the thread because drawing money is different than drawing people.

I like to use lodestones for drawing money but that's a personal preference. Magnets have also been used by many people to draw money and people.

SPL-HON-MONE
Money Ventures, Business Partnership Success Honey Spell
$20.00

HRCC Graduate #2145

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”