Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Poppy

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Poppy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:31 pm

I have a jar that I would like to use for either a sugar jar spell or a picture jar spell. The jar originally had a hot curry sauce in it and has been washed in the dishwasher so it is physically clean. As I would like to use it to either sweeten the person to me (sugar jar) or get them to think of me constantly (picture jar), is it a bad idea to use a jar that originally contained a hot curry sauce? Thank you :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:37 pm

It's Facebook Fridays! for December 20, 2019! Sweet affections and rekindled romance are in tune with the holiday spirit, and we're giving away spell books to make these easy.

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 4 edifying and compassionate spiritual supply prizes. This week each lucky winner will receive a Deacon Millett Special, featuring copies of "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: Sweet Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition" and "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells: True Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition." Deacon's books have it covered, from sweetening friends, lovers, and those in positions of influence; to bringing back and reconciling with family, friends, and marital partners after a quarrel or a break-up. Each book contains dozens of traditional African-American hoodoo spells, including many that are disguised as foods to be served at table.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select FOUR winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Deacon Millett products.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ninaarana

Unread post by Ninaarana » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:15 pm

Hello all- jeez I hope someone replies lol.

Bit of background, I refer to myself as a kitchen sink witch - no formal training or initiation but what I try when I try it seems to work well enough.

I recently did a honey jar for my boyfriend that left me, but I didn't have appropriate candles and I had to leave it unattended in a dorm room for about a week. It was flawed from jump but I was panicking and had little time.

For reference, I used 2 types of blood, some fluid, syrup and sugar along with the petition slip. I plan to add a piece of his tank top to the new one and remake the slip with a sigil.

I'm almost certain that jar is obsolete and cold now, and I admit I might have acted in ways to further make him pull away from me recently.

If there's any way to save it, how can I, and if not, how can I make a better one that's more likely to work?

Specific names I should invoke?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Ninaarana -- Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

First, you may have this forum mixed up with a religious forum or a formal magical lodge society of some kind. We practice folk magic, specifically African-American hoodoo. There are no "initiations" into folk magic. It is passed down in communities, families, and among friends. You can learn more about hoodoo here:

Hoodoo History from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" by cat yronwode
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Next, you may think that honey jars require candles, but they don't, so not having an "appropriate candle" is not relevant to the work. And of course you can add items to a honey jar. Just open it up, place the items inside, taste the honey, and say your prayer.

Read more about sweetening jars spells here:

Honey and Sugar Jars from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" by cat yronwode
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Third, read this thread from page one and you will have a really amazing amount of sugar and honey spell lore and personal experience to draw upon. This is one of the most popular threads in our entire forum!

Finally, for much more information on honey and sugar spells of all kinds, including batch scrubs, edible food spells, honey jars, and sugar bowls, nothing beats this great, classic book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

catherine yronwode

Ninaarana

Unread post by Ninaarana » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Right, right- I only used that term bcause i'm piecing a lot of it together from WOM and internet sources, nobody around me practices ^^
Would adding a drop or two of hot sauce help quicken it and add passion? Or is that making it too much like a breakup jar

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:40 am

Ninaarana,

No, I wouldn't use hot sauce in a honey jar. Hot sauce is used more for darker works. To warm up passions, cinnamon or ginger is often used. Given what happened to you first jar, I would recommend finding a recipe on this thread or the web pages Ms Cat linked above. This will give you a tried and true traditional work. Once you have a solid foundation in building honey/sugar jars, then you could get creative with them.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Greatmother

Unread post by Greatmother » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:40 am

Hi, there! I am wondering if there is a tradition in hoodoo for doing a honey/sugar jar for the dead? For instance placing a petition paper for Claude Alexander Conlin and a photo to sweeten his spirit to work with me? Or is it just better to add him to my ancestor altar? Or something else I'm not thinking of? : ) Thank you!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:31 pm

Hi Greatmother,

I haven't heard of anyone doing this before, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. This may seem like a silly question, but is there a reason you'd like to try to sweeten Claude Alexander Conlin? Have you tried to create a relationship, but he seems disinterested or doesn't care for you?

Or are you just starting out, but were nervous about trying to contact him?
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Greatmother

Unread post by Greatmother » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:06 pm

Hey, Fiachna! Thanks for answering! Claude Alexander Conlin was just an example that popped in my head as I was typing! Although I'd love more of his influence in my life to be sure! I've been mulling over how to begin to incorporate special dead beyond my ancestors and for some reason honey jar kept coming to mind, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Greatmother --

In honouring the revered dead, it is more common to set out offerings rather than to try to "work them" in a honey or sugar spell -- unless, perhaps, you wish to use the sweetener in a culinary magical act -- for instance, makin a sugar jar with a picture of Claud Alexander Conlin and a petition to him folded into the jar, shaking it daily, and then using the sugar to bake gingerbread Crystal Ball shaped cookies with white icing and handing them out to people to spread his influence far and wide.

If you do -- send me some, okay? LOL!
catherine yronwode

kinggabbieee

Unread post by kinggabbieee » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:56 pm

Hello again,

I have a few questions that hopefully someone can help me with :)

I made a honey jar recently for good luck/money. I have been desperately trying to find a job since September with no luck. I am a college student and it seems no one wants to hire me for that reason. But a few days after I made the jar, it started leaking. I have left it alone since then but I want to dispose it and make a new one because again, I’m really needing a job and I’ll have to drop out of school if I don’t find one in the next couple of weeks. I know typically you’re supposed to dispose of a jar by burying it at crossroads or disposing of it in natural running water. I’ve read through the thread but where I live, neither one of those was really possible for me and I don’t have a car so I have to walk everywhere I go.

I read another forum that said I could dispose of the contents in soil of where a tree or Bush was growing so with my last 2 love honey jars, I did just that and said a prayer as I disposed it and made a new jar. My question is can I do the same thing with my money honey jar that’s leaking?

Also, with my new love sweetening jar, I’ve been trying to work it as much as possible, particularly on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays but I’ve been messing up and doing it on other days, like Tuesday instead of Monday. Or Thursday instead of Wednesday because I keep forgetting what day it is. Do I have to make a new jar and start over since I’ve missed days or does it really not matter? There’s so many different forums with different instructions on how to work a honey jar and what days. Some say to do it everyday for 9 days in a row and then every other day, some say it doesn’t matter what days you work it.

And one last question, the wax buildup on my jar is starting to cause issues with lighting more candles. There’s so much build up that the candles don’t stay up straight and they tend to fall apart easily. I use tea light candles because I can’t find candle sticks in my area and with no job and no car, I can’t go out and look for the taller ones so I work with what I have. I opened my love jar recently to add another petition (I read that this was okay for me to do) and some of the wax of course broke off. I’ve just been collecting the money excess wax but I want to know what to do with the wax and can I take the wax that’s on top of the jar off as well so I don’t have anymore issues?

Sorry if it’s a lot, but thank you to anyone who answers these questions for me!

kinggabbieee

Unread post by kinggabbieee » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm

Oh one more thing!!! Is it bad if my petition paper has broken up into little pieces inside the jar? I read that this doesn’t mean anything and is normal but I didn’t want this to happen to the new petition that I added in there so I wrapped it with a rubber band to keep it together.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 am

Hi kinggabbieee,

As for your first question, "My question is can I do the same thing with my money honey jar that’s leaking?" yes, you absolutely can. You can also get a houseplant and bury the honey jar in there, where the growing plant will keep it working for you.

Since you're having trouble with remembering days to work the jar, and having leakage issues, have you considered doing a sugar jar? It's a little faster than a honey jar (which do tend to take a couple of months to show results), are cleaner, because you're using dry ingredients, and you can shake them as frequently or infrequently as you'd like to get them working, which might fit your personality and schedule a little better.

Also, don't worry about a petition getting broken up in your honey or sugar. If you're planning on cooking with the sugar, it's probably best to leave rubber bands out, but most importantly, it's not something to worry about.

Focus on your intent and finding a way of working that makes sense for you, so you can be consistent. Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

kinggabbieee

Unread post by kinggabbieee » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Thank you for your reply!

Well my sweetening jar actually IS a sugar jar. I just get used to calling it a honey jar. I made it a few weeks ago and I feel like it’s somewhat working. I did a simple intent of “Desire me, be sweet to me”. I think the desire part is working but yet I kind of want to make a new one.. I’m not sure yet. But My money jar however actually is a honey jar. But yes I’m going to remake it with sugar instead and I got some parchment paper today which I prefer. What should I do with the excess wax on top of the sugar jar? It’s just building up a lot and it’s making it harder to light new candles.

Aquamaree
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aquamaree » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:40 am

My dude I been seeing for 2 years plus, he calls me and i do spend the night with him. But lately he is too tired to have relations with me. He did give me a beautiful ring for XMAS. I just wish he would be more affectionate toward me. Sometimes I think he is afraid to fall in love with me, because he is afraid to get hurt. He texted that to me once.

I made a honey jar with syrup and honey and a paper with his name and mine. I had no lid so I wrapped it in foil. Then I lit candles next to it.

Recently I opened it to add more honey and added a piece of paper with his name and mine and a love sentence on the paper. I opened it just enough to insert the candle, I put a candle in it until it burned out completely. Then I wrapped all up in foil again.

I think I did this all wrong.

Will this have any effect?

What do you recommend I do? I hope there is no negative effect.

Irishred122
Newly Registered

Unread post by Irishred122 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:44 pm

I have a question about honey jars. I made a jar and worked it for a few weeks. With holiday travel and illness I haven’t worked it in a few weeks. Can I continue again to work it or should I make a new one? Thanks in advance for your help.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:40 am

Irishred122,

If it has been more than a month since you last worked the jar, I would consider making a new one. If it has only been two weeks or so I would keep working it. You may want to take three tea lights and place them around the jar. I use this to heat up the work. It could kick start the jar and help get it working again.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:45 am

kinggabbieee,

Clear off the old wax and bury it in your yard or at a cross roads. I usually bury it by my front porch in the flower bed.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 am

Aquamaree,

I'm not completely sure I understand what you did. It sounds like to placed a candle in the honey/syrup mix which isn't recommended. I would start the jar over once you have all the necessary materials including a jar with a metal lid. This is important for long term work if you plan on using candles with your jar. You don't have to use candles with the jar and if that is the case you can choose any container with a lid to work.

Please read the honey/sugar jar page for more information: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Irishred122
Newly Registered

Unread post by Irishred122 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:49 am

Thanks so much. I can’t remember how long it’s been, so I am going to bury it and do a new one. Thanks so much for the help !!

psalms.magick

Unread post by psalms.magick » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:10 pm

Do Honey Jar or other Hoodoo workings (like Hurricane Lamp Money Magick) need to have whiskey to baptize the lodestone?

It seems like it is a staple, a necessary item for the procedure.

The reason I ask is because I don't drink anymore. I don't really "believe" in alcoholism as a disease but I had one heck of a problem with it. So I don't keep it around my house.

Anyway, I was watching GrimoireTv with Clifford Hartleigh Low. He seemed to be saying that you needed whiskey also to "feed" your spell. So it is the sort of thing I would need to keep around in order to do the "feeding" thing.

I can always buy some and throw it out , or better yet donate to one of my still "practicing" friends but if there is a substitute I would probably prefer that. Especially if I have to keep it around to "feed" the spell.

Also, there is always the chance I misunderstood. Maybe I did not understand properly.

In magick we work a lot with associations and symbolism. Normally we keep things that are good for us in some way in our homes. They may be dangerous, like a fire in a fireplace, but they also add value to our lives. So if I put alcohol in my house, I am sending a sort of subliminal message that it must have some good purpose. For me it does not. That is my concern. And I am probably being a little histrionic here. But if there is a substitute I will get it.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:17 pm

psalms.magick,

During the prohibition, practiioners turned to condition oils to anoint objects and spiritual allies like lodestones and mojo hands. Lodestones can be anointed with a dab of Lodestone oil. Also, if you read the books by Harry M. Hyatt - https://www.luckymojo.com/hyatt.html Many of the old time works used Hoyts cologne. In the books he translated it as "hearts cologne" because he wasn't familiar with it. I actually prefer Hoyts for my mojos.

You seem to have beat the devil by putting down the bottle and I would keep whiskey out of the picture. There is plenty of alternatives for whiskey and Hoyts, Florida Water and condition oils are about as traditional as you can get.
HRCC Graduate #2145

aaapaige
Newly Registered

Unread post by aaapaige » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:47 am

I made a jar with sugar water, a piece of cinnamon stick and my petition but I didn't think it was working so I just emptied everything out and threw it away.

1) Was that ok?

I made a honey jar with raw organic honey, my petition, a very small stick of cinnamon, rosemary and a picture or us. I folded petition paper and photo towards me (separate).

I was shaking my jar laying down and accidentally fell asleep with my jar. When I woke up just a a very little bit of honey spilled out I guess cause the top got loose. I opened it to fix the lid and cleaned it

2) Is this a bad sign or is my jar still good to use ?

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:51 am

1) I ever "throw out" failed spells. I undo them and release the ngreients into nature. So, to me, and speaking only for myself, that it not okay, because you sent a message to the universe and to the divine that your work is useless. Live and learn. If you are new to folk agic, spend some time studying with people who have been doing it for years before you jump into it. This Forum is a great place to learn, but don't expect us to sign off with an "OK" on something we ourselves would not do.

2) Second attempt, and you are still learning. There is nothing wrong with trying spells out on your own, and this problem is not so much a spell-casting mistake as a childish failure to check your tools. Not all tools are created equal. Either a given jar will leak or it will not. Test it first with water, and if it does not leak or easily come unsealed, then use it. So in this case you cleaned the jar up and fixed it, which is logical, and now you know that this particular jar is prone to leakage, so you will handle it more carefully in the future. You are learning!

Hopefully you are now confident, prepared, and willing to move forward with the spell.
coastwitch

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:13 pm

aaapaige,

coastwitch has given you valuable advice and I hope you follow it. Finding the correct tools and ingredients is vital for confidence in that the spell will be successful.

Don't get discouraged. Learn from the mistakes, give gratitude for the lesson and try again. I'm sure your next one will be perfect.

Thank you coastwitch!
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:38 pm

It's Facebook Fridays! for January 10, 2020, and we want to help you reconnect with someone you value highly, and miss dearly! Have you and someone had a foolish quarrel? Has an enemy jinxed your romance? Try a Reconciliation Honey Jar to forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups; to repair friendships; to restore love affairs; and to renew peace in the family and harmony in the home.

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 3 Reconciliation, Return, Heal Love Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kits to aid in drawing your lost love back into your life. Each kit contains a pink 4" candle, one star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, and a packet of herbs, to dress and fix your honey jar.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select THREE winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Reconciliation products.

catherine yronwode

Aquamaree
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aquamaree » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:34 pm

@terra rising thank your reply . I started a new honey jar can I open it to add more sweetener to it if I wanted to? I found some lavender oil that I wanted to add to it. Or once a honey jar is sealed are you not supposed to open it?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:34 pm

Aquamaree,

You're very welcome! You can open your honey jar any time and I encourage you to use the honey when you cook for the target. You could also use it in your tea before you go out to meet or talk with them.

I would be VERY careful adding essential oils to food. First off, you have to be absolutely certain it is food grade. It should say so on the bottle. Many companies make fragrance oils which are made from synthetic chemicals. If you have therapeutic grade, that is meant for adding to skin products or to be used in aromatherapy. They are still not meant to be consumed and I believe they say so on the bottle.

I would stick to edible spices and herbs for your honey jar. Cinnamon, ginger, or vanilla extract can be used. Rose buds or lavender flowers would also make a good addition.
HRCC Graduate #2145

ForeverLearning

Unread post by ForeverLearning » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I made my honey jar Jan.3 for a love partner in my life. My petition was for them to keep all the loving and caring feelings they has for me strong. As an extra item I even added sweet words they have written me. Telling me how much love, cherish, and adore me. But since the jar was made they have just fizzled me out. They are not expressing anger/or anything negative. They just slowly stopped talking to me. As of a few days ago they now completely ignoring me (as in not even reading my messages).

After I work with the jar, I feel a huge rush of positive energy. The candle readings for smoke, fire, and wick are all showing a happy result. I’m no the most experienced practitioner with card reading but I’ve been working with cards more lately and they seem to be showing me a positive outcome too, but with obstacles.

However the only movement that has happened is them move if away from me. And I seem to get hit with anxiety about the situation even after all the positive stuff, possibly because no communication is rough for me. This is the longest we haven’t spoken in over a year. But I’ll be feeling so happy and only putting in good thoughts and prayers and boom later that day be hit with worry. Could it be his worry? Is this the obstacles? The feelings I get when the worry hits?

Maybe I did the jar wrong...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:50 am

ForeverLearning,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Sorry to hear this is happening, but t seems like you are asking us for a psychic reading on why your honey jar is not causing the one you love to be sweeter to you. We don't know why -- this is a forum for help with folk magic, and with the use of Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, but it seems like you would do best to get a brief reading, perhaps a photo-psychometry reading (with photos of the two of you together) or an astrological reading (with a comparison between your horoscopes to see more deeply into what is gong on.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ForeverLearning

Unread post by ForeverLearning » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:08 pm

After re reading my post I realized you’re very right Cat. Emotions can make things so unclear. I scheduled a reading with an AIRR reader, and who works through messages (I’m hard of hearing). I appreciate the straight forwardness if the response, the site, and all the help left here for me to read

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:26 pm

ForeverLearning --

You are very welcome -- and good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

kalskeep
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by kalskeep » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong section. Has anyone ever used these heart-shaped glass jars as honey jars before, either for yourself or a client? One practical concern I have is that it has no lid, and using a cork could pose a fire hazard when the candle burns down.
Kalessin
Student #8G

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:09 am

kalskeep,

I removed your link because we do not allow links to outside products. Yes, the cork would pose a serious fire hazard. This goes for any jars with plastic lids as well. If you read some of the past posts on this thread, you will see some practitioners found out the hard way.

I have used a the heart jar w/cork for a honey jar because I loved the shape. Whenever it came time to light the candle, I placed three tealights around the jar and prayed over it. It was beautiful!
HRCC Graduate #2145

kalskeep
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by kalskeep » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 am

Thanks. This has helped in the decision making.
Kalessin
Student #8G

dolcib
Newly Registered

Unread post by dolcib » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:02 pm

I've had good luck with honey jars .
I believe I heard someone on the podcast talk about heating up honey jars for faster work.

My husband needed the VA to approve his voc rehab for an ivy league school and the voc rehab person was very slow to pass along the approval despite repeated email/ phone calls, etc..

I did the normal honey jars spell with herbs inside the jar. Then I heated the jar in a pot of simmering water. Then following Cat's recommendation, I put the jar in water inside a Crock-Pot on high.

We had a positive answer by lunch that day!

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 am

Hey everyone!

I have two honey jars for two different targets.

My question is I have been thinking I have been lighting my honey jar for Target A but in reality been lighting the honey jar for Target B. Would this affect the way Target A feels about me?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:41 am

Hello vibe77,

This is a classic case of splitting your energy and ending up without a good enough focus on your work.

Honey jars don't need candles to work. They work by virtue of putting your target into honey to sweeten them up to you. You're already working both jars. Candles simply enhance that work.

So both of your targets may be feeling your spells.

In the future, I would pay more careful attention to what you are doing so that you don't end up confusing your targets again. You're fortunate in that you have similar goals for them both, but you wouldn't want to repeat this mistake if you were working towards separate goals for them.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:41 am

Thanks Miss Athena,

Target A and I are no longer in speaking terms however Target B and I are. I had put Target A's jar away in my panty drawer for a few days thinking I was working on it. Now I am back in working Target A again.

thank you

Juanito
Newly Registered

Unread post by Juanito » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:12 pm

Hello.
I'm currently doing a sugar jar to sweeten someone to someone else. I have photos of both persons in tied together in the jar. The target is stubborn, I've thought that add a dominating stuff to this might help. I've been thinking to add regaliz (licorice root) to the jar, and using it to dress the candles I use to heat it up because it's commonly used here for love and domination work.

Considering the personal effects of both people are in there, is it fine to add domination stuff to it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:57 am

Hello Juanito,

You could add a compelling ingredient like licorice root if you are sure that your target would respond to such coercive energy. Not everyone does, so choose according to what you know about your target.

HER-LIC-RTCH
Licorice Root
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Princess_Sarah
Newly Registered

Unread post by Princess_Sarah » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 am

Do I need a candle for my honey jar spell?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:17 am

Princess_Sarah,

No, you don't need a candle to work a honey or sugar jar. Many people do use them but I've had results with and without so it's really up to you.

Please check out this page on honey jars for more information: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:38 am

Hello,

Today I decided to start a 'Good Luck' honey jar to sweeten my life. It will be an all around type of Good Luck jar, for all areas in my life.

There isn't much info on this site about this type of honey jar spell in particular.

I know how to go about doing it, but I just want to know what kind of curios I should add to it.

EDIT: I have a triple strength lucky red clover mojo hand that I had for a little over a year. I admittedly haven't seen a lot of results at any point when using it, so I found myself using it less over time and for a few months it's just been resting in my "hide box".

I'm kind of in a hurry to get this honey jar going and I really don't feel like waiting for products to ship, so I was wondering If I could thank the spirit of my mojo hand and maybe recycle its contents (the roots and curios) for use in my good luck honey jar.

What do you think?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:21 am

jdsmooth85,

Honey jars are for sweetening people. Yes, there are honey jars for money, work, and success but it is used to sweeten and influence those who control those situations like bankers, teachers, and bosses. Since luck comes on its own, I don't see how a honey jar would help.

Miss Cat breaks it down better in this thread. It is only 1 page so scroll down just before the middle. money-ventures-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... 24031.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am

Greetings Terra Rising!

Thanks for chiming in once again!

It's funny, just the other day I was actually browsing through that very same thread you posted and saw Miss Cat's post and it did change my perspective on how to use jars!

That said, I had that in mind when I finally decided to concoct a Good Luck honey jar.

I figured that efficacy of it would depend on how I petition it. Like for instance, I would petition it to sweeten all people and circumstances so that the chances of potential lucky outcomes for me would be greater.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 am

jdsmooth85,

Yes, if you are going to do it, focus on the people aspect and how they will help you day to day.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

kinggabbieee

Unread post by kinggabbieee » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:27 am

Oh my it feels like just yesterday I was on this forum asking for advice :,)

Okay so a little update. Back in November I was desperately wanting my ex and I back together. But we had been through so much that it seemed impossible. And he wasn’t being the person I fell in love with either. I didn’t like the way he was acting, I didn’t like the way i was acting and the way it felt to be that in love with someone who I was no longer in a relationship with and who truly broke my heart and my spirit. I was angry and hurt and All I could think about was getting “us” back. I was making honey jars with pain, anger, and desperation in my heart.

So here’s what I did:

I scrapped The old jars I made. Those jars were for love, kindness and sweetest. When I released them into the earth, I said a prayer to solidify my releasing of the contents and intentions. And then I decided to work on myself. I started meditating every day for 20-30 mins. Going for walks and runs. I got a new job and I focused my attention in school. I did self care, I dyed my hair. I started to feel good about myself again. All while remaining friends with my ex. As time went on, I learned that forgiveness was so much better than being angry. I was start forgiving him. I decided that I loved my ex still, but I honestly deserved better than him, therefore I didn’t want “us” anymore. I wanted something better.
After I started meditating, I started using the Law Of Attraction. I would imagine myself happy, in love and in bliss. I’d see myself on dates or feeling butterflies. I would imagine my ex, and sometimes I would imagine just myself. I would imagine him and I and our favorite park and the way it would feel to be there again with him. I would say that he is kind and he is sweet and he loves me and he misses me and he will treat me like a princess. Then I tried a candles. I bought come to me oil and attraction oil to anoint the candles and I would light them when I would mediate and focus my intention, which was that he loved me and that we would get back together and I would just imagine him missing me and wanting me. I basically Envisioned us together and genuinely in love again. When I was done, I would just believe that my intentions would work the way they are meant to. Because not only did I imagine myself happy with him, I imagined myself just plain happy. This helped me believe in love again. I believed that if I didn’t have it with him, then it’s because I’m meant to have it with someone better and I had to be happy and patient on my own.
I can’t believe it, but it all worked. The intentions that I made were starting to come true. I honestly wasn’t sure if I was tripping... I one day just noticed that Something had changed with him and with us. The power started to shift, the vibe started to change. I finally remade the honey jar and this time I put my intentions and I felt good about it. The energy was different. I work the jar when I meditate sometimes and light candles on top of it. I can already feel and see it working..

Anyway, just wanted to give my update :)

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:18 am

Good morning,

Looking to start a new honey jar. I’ll keep it simple. My partner and I (both women), broke up in December, together about 5 years, I was dealing with depression and alcoholism. After the break up we spent some time together but realized we both needed space to work on ourselves. I did have a lot of anger issues mainly when I was drinking, this became an issue in our 4th year together. We didn’t see each other for close to two months and she had me blocked after an argument. I had only been burning healing and peace candles for us. No attraction, no reconciliation. I wanted to make sure we were healed first and had clear hearts. I had bought two eve candles and burned them over 7 days drawing them closer. Believe it or not she contacted me and we talked A LOT, now over the course of time I asked mainly for forgiveness for all the things I’ve done under the influence and in general. In our main talk she said she forgave me and it was everything. Over the next two weeks, we would spend time, hang out, order take out, watch movies, bbq, all of it. But at times I felt she was critiquing if I had changed, which I don’t blame her. I’m 90 days sober, my mentality has grown tremendously. Now I was upset because I had wanted her to see how much I’ve grown, I’ve been to classes and have a new therapist, two jobs! I’m just so happy and I feel terrible she’s struggling with it, she wants to be with me all the time, then sometimes she withdrawals, if she sees the slightest remembrance of our past. I know now she does not fully forgive me, she hasn’t grown the way I have, she’s still hurt and I don’t blame her at all. We had the most amazing two weeks together it felt like us again, she’s staying back at home which she’s unhappy about, she’s just unhappy altogether and I’ve never seen her this way. She’s the most positive, genuine, caring, selfless person I know. So at times when she comes off selfish it hurts but I also have grown to understand it all.

Okay so. I want to start a new honey jar and spell kit. We didn’t jump back into a relationship. I wanted it to be right. With her indecisiveness, I decided to tell her to take more time for herself, I didn’t want this AT ALL but her healing is more important than us having a title. Now that we are taking space again, but this time around there’s no bad blood, no anger involved in the separation, I would like to continue our work, that way at least we can still be in communication as I’m working on us, it’s easier to see a change while in contact, I had no idea what was working while she had me blocked.

My ideas were... a intranquility honey jar and a reconciliation spell kit.

Or a reconciliation honey jar and a love me spell kit.

I want it to be as natural and least forceful as possible but I want it to work ASAP while we still are deeply in love. The past two weeks had shown me we still both love and want this, just can’t get past the hurt and past. I would love for her to open her heart and learn to trust me again. I know I will put in the work she just has to feel fully comfortable to allow it. I have her hair all over my room, her clothes, bodily fluids I’m sure. I just want this to be as peaceful and genuinely loving as possible. Thank you for reading!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:35 pm

Moonchild720 ,

Hello and welcome to the forum. I moved your post to this thread about honey jars. I have to ask that you do not start new topics. If you use the search bar in the upper right hand corner, you will find that we have just about every subject already covered. Please read through the thread and if you still have questions afterwards, use the Quick Reply on the bottom of the page. It takes time to move things around so we appreciate the extra effort to keep the forum in order.

I don't see the need for multiple honey jars and I have never heard of an Intranquil Spirit honey jar. Please read a bit more about the work before jumping on a spell. Things done in haste and slapped together rarely succeed. There should be a knowledge base and strategy laid out first.

Please read the links below to find out more:

Honey / Sugar Jars: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Reconsillation spell kit questions and answers: reconciliation-spell-kit-questions-and- ... 14715.html

Stay With Me spells: stay-with-me-stay-at-home-revive-marria ... 24204.html

Spells to bless and strengthen a relalationship: spells-to-bless-strengthen-assist-love- ... 24202.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Kdawn
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kdawn » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:25 am

I made my first prosperity honey jar & candle ritual on 3-31-20, by 1-6-20 I have received roughly $400 so far!!! Could my works be working already!?! Wow!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:55 am

Hello Kdawn,

It's entirely possible for a spell to work that fast. Congratulations!

Keep up the good work.

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:24 pm

I made a honey jar to make my lover less distant and sweeter to me.

I added some of his semen (collected on a paper towel) and a strand of his armpit hair (I found in the shower) and a strand of my hair. I really struggled to tie them together. I spent nearly 30 mins. I ended up putting them both in the honey jar separate.

I also added rosemary, jasmine, cinnamon and some lover sachets. I made the petition and added this and a sugar cube as well. Finally, I burned 3 candles on top (red, pink and white).

Can anyone tell me if this all seems like it will work? Just curious about your perspectives.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:57 pm

Hello Ianoydb,

You made a nice honey jar, so trust in a positive outcome.

Whether "it will work" is not something we can predict. It is up to Spirit, and all we can do is do the work and have faith in its success.

Good luck!

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Hi all,

I made my honey jar about 10 days ago and have been lighing pink and/or red candles almost daily. The wax buildup is looking pretty rad actually. I’ve been patiently waiting for results, and know they will come, but in the mean time, my lover seems to have grown a bit more distant. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to help it along, or something I should be doing different?

Suriyothai

Unread post by Suriyothai » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:32 am

I have 2 jars I want to make ( one is a remake).

# Jar 1 - Love jar. To bring back an ex (the redo)
Q1: Is half honey and sugar syrup water okay? I made it very thick. half water, half sugar ( maybe more sugar. I just kept adding it lol.) I was told it speed things up and I need that. Both jars would be half.
Q2: For the petition, is it best to keep it short like "believe in our love come back to me". Or can I add more to the back of the paper? Like a wish and Affirmations? Like "Come back and forget the past. From now on everything shall be love, communication, understanding, respect, trust and happiness between us both" Also should I add our birthdays to it?
Q3: How would I wrap everything up? . Do I wrap the paper around all of the stuff and wrap it all up with red thread? I have a photo as well. Should the photo and the other items be inside the petition or photo separate from everything? I know you need to fold it so the people are press together.
Q4: is there anything else you recommend I add to my list below?

photo of us.
Hair from both of us.
I have dried mense blood on a different small paper as well.
In the jar as well: Rose petals: red, pink, orange, yellow, Cinnamon stick Vanilla bean, a little bit of ginger
Pink birthday candles for now. Hard to order chime candles in time, will get them eventually though.
(trying to find red birthday candles too)

#2 Jar - My Ex's mother. I'm not quite sure how to go about this one.

I want her to think of me nicely again. Favor me again and just like me again. She was like a mother to me and it hurts. She is upset that my Ex and I had a fight and broke up. So she is hounding him to date someone else she thinks fits better (her standards). My ex as far as I can tell me we'll give it a try but she doesnt have much in common with me and thats annoying.

Q1: I dont have any personal concerns of hers. Would a petition be enough or should I get a photo as well?
Q2: I'm not sure what to write for a petition. Any idea on what to write? and same as above, can I write a longer wish on the back?
Q3: is there any other herbs or things I should add to her jar to promote better thoughts of me and maybe not hound her son into forgetting me?

In her jar: Roses - Pink and yellow, whole cloves, Blue birthday candles

Any additional recommendations would be great for this jar or any other stuff/ spells I could use for the situation would be great.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:53 pm

Suriyothai,

I tried to consolidate your post because it takes up so much space in. Have you read my other post about not adding water to a honey jar? It would be wise if you followed my advice. Most of your questions can be answered if you researched a bit more. This thread has a ton of information on how to write petitions, fold them, and suggestions on what herbs to add. Please give it a good read through before making your jars.

There is also a wonderful book about honey jars and is filled with tried and true recipes.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:06 am

Hello,

I feel like I made a solid honey jar almost 2 weeks ago, and it seems my lover is drifting in the more distancing direction. I’ve been lighting candles everyday on it and setting my intentions. I have faith it will work, but am wondering If there’s something I can do to help it along?

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:59 am

Hello Ianoydb,

It's impossible for us to know why your target is responding the way they are. You might want to supplement your honey jar with other spells for your desired goal, as sometimes it takes more than one spell to affect an outcome.

Since you have not stated your intentions with your work here, I can't tell you which other spells to consider. Perhaps if you gave us more information, we can better advise you.

Eos.xo

Unread post by Eos.xo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 am

Ok so this is now the 2nd time it's happened and I'd love an interpretation or two if possible!

I've had this honey Jar going for around 6 weeks, regularly burning a small red or pink candle on top, focused on the intent etc. No more than an hour at a time.

I always "glue" my candles down with melted wax as it's a tall but narrow jar. So as always, some time last week set it up on the altar beside my bed (I usually keep it tucked in a special box with the associated poppet through the day) and set to burning a tealight candle as always. I usually do my candle rituals as I meditate before bed.

No issues first night. 2nd night in though, the candle randomly tips off the top of the jar, spilling red wax all over my white altar. No real biggie, annoying but cleaned it up (have kept the wax) and went to bed. Well tonight, 2nd night of a new, tealight candle and bam, falls off again making another large mess.
Both candles were secured to the top and had quite a few hours of burn time left, the top is level, even despite the very small amount wax residue, it shouldn't be causing them to fall off like that!

Is this a sign of resistance? Something else?
Any feedback is appreciated! :D

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”