Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
SugarLoveHoney

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:28 pm

Hi everyone I need help regarding my honey jar!
I started my honey jar on Sunday and started burning my candle on it around 4 am, and when I woke up my target actually changed his Instagram profile picture to the same photo I used of him in my honey jar! I took it as a strong sign and felt very good about my honey jar and that the link made was powerful. I talked to a AIRR reader the same day and she told me she takes it as a good sign as well and she told me from her reading my honey jar is going to aid my situation and make the bad situation go away. I’m trying to reconcile with my love interest he’s currently not talking to me - I’m at fault for our separation I caused drama and also said hurtful words. Anyways I just finished burning a candle on my honey jar and it actually melted the lid forming a opening. At first I took it as a bad sign but now I actually realized the lis plastic... I thought the lid was glass like the bottom half of the container when I bought the container but I actually see now that it’s plastic not glass. 🥴 what should I do? Is it ok if I pour the inside of My honey jar into a new container? I don’t really want to make a new one completely because I feel this one has a strong connection...please help!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:00 pm

I ended up pouring my honey jar into a better jar that is a mason jar and added more honey and once again said “as this honey is sweet to me so will _____ be sweet to me.” And sealed it up and now I’m gonna affirm my intentions to the jar and burn another candle on it.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:01 am

SugarLoveHoney,

It is fine to transfer the honey. I'm glad you found a jar with a better lid!

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:45 pm

Hey
I wanna do a honey jar on my ex boyfriend parents ... I know how to do one on him but how do I do one on them, I want them to still love me and think of me as their daughter in law and stay in contact with me , I only have their pictures no personal concerns ..how would I word the petition and what herbs and oils to address it with .. please help your input would be greatly appreciated

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:51 am

GoddessCherish,

A picture is a personal concern so please use it in your work. There are a couple ways to approach this. Deer's tongue could be added for communication. It's not poisonous so you can add it to the petition that will go in the honey. I would suggest Look Me Over for the candle. This get them to notice you and can be blended with Attraction oil to help keep them actively in your life. I would light and work the jar on Wed and Sun. Wednesday for the power of Mercury (communication) and Sundays for the power of the Sun (blessings.)

I would write your petition on the back of the photo. "May you think of me as family and keep me in your hearts" or something like that. Fold it into a packet with the Deer's Tongue herb and place it in the honey.

Attraction: https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Look Me Over: https://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Deer's Tongue: http://herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:07 am

Ms Terra Rising
Should I start the honey jar now or on Sunday ..I’m really excited to start the work, his family was good to me and help me when I was down, they treated me like I was a daughter the best feeling I had in a long time I felted wanted and appreciated , so I just really wanna be there for them in their time of need , you know just give back and do whatever I can to show them I really appreciate them .. I have all the ingredients.. boxes full of lucky mojo oils .. herbs .. powders.. and incense ..HUGE FAN !!! Go LUCKY MOJO!!! I just wanna thank you Ms. Terra Rising and Cat and her wonderful crew at this company it has be a blessing !!
Last thing do i only put deer tongue in the packet or do I add other herbs ..

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:28 am

GoddessCherish,

You can make the jar at anytime. I would keep it simple with just the Deer's Tongue. You are already working with the sweetener (honey) and that is the primary ingredient. Anything else is just extra and doesn't necessarily make the spell stronger. This site lists some herbs and corresponding conditions: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You could also add your concern like a hair to the packet. Stick it to the petition side of the picture with a drop of honey.

Thank you for your kind words.
HRCC Graduate #2145

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Thank you again Ms Terra Rising I’m on it ..😊

GoddessCherish

Unread post by GoddessCherish » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Hey I started a money honey jar .. skullcap .. gold flakes .. gold glitter.. jasmine .. lodestone.. magnetic sand and other herbs etc .. been lighting a candle on it every other day and praying over it In between candles burn clean .. but my honey in the jar look clouded almost white .. I thought it churn or something because of the cold weather.. it’s difficult to shake if any at all .. is something wrong with it or should I remake it .. please let me know thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:29 pm

Hello GoddessCherish,

Honey can harden or crystallize easily, depending on a number of factors including weather and the type of honey used.

Typically you can soften the honey by gently heating it in a pan of hot water. Just rest the jar in there until the honey starts to soften.

Otherwise the current state of your honey won't impact the outcome of your spell. If you assembled your jar appropriately, you should be fine.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:20 pm

I just have a general question. I am doing 2 honey jars one for my daughter soccer team to to work well together and the other is for my daughter to be closer to one of her soccer friends. Which is stronger starting the jar on a full moon or waxing moon? She is going back to school (college) in 2 weeks(jan 29th) and I didn't know if it would be better to start now to get the process going to wait until the full moon on the 28th. Please advise.
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:34 am

Tribaby789,

Since you are working to bring them together and gain friendship, I would work with the waxing moon. I wouldn't wait for the full moon to start.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:00 pm

Thank you @Terra Rising

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 am

So I am doing honey jar for my 19 yo daughter and her friends and soccer team. She doesn't believe in it and calls it voodoo..Anyway I forgot to put them away and she moved them this am. Do I need to start all over or is it ok that she touched/moved them.
Thanks in advance

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:09 am

Tribaby789,

She can touch or move the jars. It won't harm the spell. It would be wonderful to use the honey in any meals you make for her. It doesn't have to be a lot, just a touch in some cookies or hot chocolate. This way the magic is with her.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:39 am

Thank you! I put deer tongue, balm of Gilead, a fig and cloves in the jars and oils on the petitions so not sure if that would be a good idea to have her eat the honey?

She is leaving early Friday so if it is ok to use, I will make her cookies or brownies to bring up and hopefully share with the girls. Hopefully she doesn't eat them all herself lol.

Her brother did buy her an evil eye bracelet I put fiery wall of protection on and she has a tourmaline ring on a necklace ( she only wears it if it matches her clothes lol) and in her car- from her brother so hopefully that helps

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:36 pm

Hello Tribaby789,

Since you have oils in your honey jar, I would not use that for cooking or baking. The oils are not intended to be food safe, so err on the side of caution and don't feed anyone from that honey.

You did well in anointing her evil eye bracelet. Hopefully she will get a lot of use out of it.

Good luck to you both and I hope she has a good year with her soccer friends!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:46 pm

Thank you

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Funny update- good thing I did not use the honey to make brownies. My daughter said her car was too full and begged me not to make them lol.

ADOM0203
Newly Registered

Unread post by ADOM0203 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:37 pm

Hello, I’m wondering what to do with a honey jar once the spell is done with. Example, I used a honey jar for a manager at a car dealership because we needed help with our car. I wanted to sweeten him up to help us. It worked and now I’m not sure what to do with the honey jar. How do I dispose of the honey? What do I do with the intention paper inside? Thank you so much in advance😊

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:28 am

Hello ADOM0203,

Pour the honey down the drain and rinse/recycle your jar. I always thank Spirit for aiding me in my spell as I do this.

If you used any hard curios, you can save them and the soft contents like photos etc. can go in the rubbish.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:57 am

Hello! I have a few questions. I put my honey jar away about a month ago, I put it in a bag and away in my closet because I ran out of candles and because I didn't want the person to see it. Is it still good for me to use or do I need to make a new one? Also, if it's still good to use can I open it and add herbs and personal concerns to it? And can the intention of the jar be changed like from love me to return to me or from reconciliation to love me? Thanks in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:33 am

Hello Sunandstars,

It should still be good to use. You can add new items to it (unlike with a vinegar jar, which should not be re-opened).

If you are changing the goal of the jar, I would replace the petition with a new one. This is fine if your target remains the same. If you have a new target in mind, start a new jar.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:51 am

Thank you Miss Athena! Yes, target is the same. When I remove the petition packet, can I open it and reuse the personal concerns, like the hair for example?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:56 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

Yes, you can do that.

Good luck.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:42 pm

I just have a general question about honey jars. I am doing 3 for my daughter 1. For her and a soccer teammate she wants to be closer to. 2. For her and another soccer girl she wants to be close with and 3. For her and her soccer team to be a family/ work together on/off the field. I just started them a few weeks ago and have only burned candles on them a few times.
I am now doing them M, T,Th while at work(for privacy)
So my question is since I am using psalm 67 and 23 for all 3 can I burn them all on the same altar at the same time, saying the prayers over all 3 and then focusing on each separate one for a set amount of time or do I need to burn them separately one after the other?

Thank you in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:58 pm

Hello Tribaby789,

You can work candles on them all at the same time, since the goals are similar. It is an efficient way to work.

Good luck!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:04 am

Thank you Moss Athena

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:09 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

smyleroi

Unread post by smyleroi » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:36 am

I don't have access to a place with running water. Under quarantine at home, how would you suggest "canceling" a honey jar?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:47 pm

Hello smyleroi,

If by "cancel" you mean to end the spell, just empty the honey down your drain and save any curios you may have included. You can dispose of any herbs or petitions you included, and recycle the jar.

Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:02 am

Hello!
If the jar is already made, can I add a pinch of ginger and cinnamon to it? I know it's supposed to go inside the petition paper, but the paper unfolded inside the jar and everything came out. Can I just add it or do I take the paper out and make a new petition packet?
Thank you!

smyleroi

Unread post by smyleroi » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:07 am

Sunandstars,

I don't presume to speak for any of the wise and talented Lucky Mojo folks, but I believe that you can add your ingredients outside the petition, just as you can add name papers outside.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:49 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

smyleroi just gave you good advice (and thank you, smyleroi, for chiming in here!). You can just add them to the contents of your jar, no need to undo your petition packet.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:26 am

I was about to make a honey jar and a strange force stopped me.

I'm studying a foreign language and the teacher is absolutely nasty, a very bad person, I LOVE studying languages and this teacher has made me I don't want to continue. My classmates told me the other day that they don't want to continue in this school and they want to leave next course. All because of this teacher. It's very bad, I LOVE the school, I don't want to switch to another school just because this teacher is horrible for all of us! And the worst thing is that next year maybe this teacher will be again teaching because she is some kind of an authority in the school. I can tell you than the dark energy this woman spreads is suffocating, even when I had to read the things she writes, I feel sinister goosebumps. My classmates are even scared.

My intention was to make a honey jar to make the teacher be sweetened towards me knowing she's going to be teaching next year and I don't want to leave to other school, but this strange energy in the atmosphere made me not to continue with the honey jar. I had to keep the jar and the ingredients back to their place. I could not make the spell.

I never had a similar experience when I was about to make a honey jar (all of them have been succesful). The moment I am about to start seems to stop, not continue, not going or "don't do this".

Is this a sign that this problem needs another spell?. I was thinking about that maybe the teacher needs another spell and is not about honey at all. I was thinking about that maybe she needs something "strong" after all she has done to us, our scholar future is in danger because of this woman. That's why (I imagine), the honey doesn't want to be part of this, that's the level of negativity that she has.
A Hot Foot spell? A mirror spell maybe?. I had never had a similar experience when making a honey jar.

Do you think this spell requiers another spell to cast on this teacher?.

Normally I make honey jars on people that need an extra boost being sweet towards me, but they're good people in general, they have a kind nature, but in this case, this teacher is totally the opposite.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:57 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

That is a strange experience. Since you're not sure what's happening, and whether another spell would be warranted, I suggest you get a reading on this situation to better understand what's going on. Your reader can then prescribe specific rootwork based on what they see in the cards.

You can find professional readers and rootworkers here:

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Free readings and rootwork advice every Sunday
get-free-psychic-readings-and-rootwork- ... 93501.html

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) -- Economical, pre-paid scheduled readings and rootwork help
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo Psychics (1-888-4-HOODOO) -- instant telephone readings for immediate answers to important questions
http://hoodoopsychics.com

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:49 am

Hello Miss Athena,

I really needed those links!!! A professional reader is so helpful!

Thanks a lot.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”