Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Psychic Mimi
Re: How to tell your cursing work is working?

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:09 pm

I went to a rootworker for coaching and at the time, he said everything would turn out perfectly, but I'm still waiting. It's only been 5 days, but of course, I'm on the edge of my seat, so I read my tarot cards. Apparently, there is a delay but everything will turn out great, just like the rootworker said. Unfortunately, I still want someone to go kick rocks asap, so I'm hoping patience will bring out the desired results. I thought about asking for a sign, but in my current state, everything will be a sign. LOL

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am

If you do a curse do it and walk away. Stop worrying about or be anxious about it. Why give your target more power over you life by sitting around in such a state.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

rosamystica

..causing someone to suffer...

Unread post by rosamystica » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am

Someone seriously crossed me and their lies have put my family in a bad situation. This person NEVER worries or feels badly about their behavior.
I want to cause them to get tangled in lies, his girl to leave him (or at least cause serious discord) and for him to suffer all around unhappiness
and concern in his personal life. How would I go about this?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: ..causing someone to suffer...

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 am

I would simply do reversing work on them. I would reverse all the negative things that they did to me right back to them. In addition, you should put them in a mirror box.

This would be much more effective them trying to get his girl to leave him and so on.

But if you still want to do what you stated simply do a crossing spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rosamystica

Re: ..causing someone to suffer...

Unread post by rosamystica » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank you starsinthesky for your great advice :)

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:If you do a curse do it and walk away. Stop worrying about or be anxious about it. Why give your target more power over you life by sitting around in such a state.

In black/demonic magick (my background) you must absolutely forget about the person and the actual spell work. During the ritual you must exert so much raw power in the meditative state that you close the mental gap between the manifested desire and the lack-of-manifested desire. In other words, by the time you're finished with the ritual you must rewire your subconscious mind enough to KNOW that what you are doing is already in progress and/or COMPLETE. By worrying about whether or not the person you've cursed is getting hit or not, you're delaying your own work. Stop it! Also, if the person isn't even near you or in your social circle, who cares? Send them a curse and then ERASE THEM FROM YOUR MIND.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 am

Well I took that advice to heart did just that. No more worrying about my boyfriend's ex, and it was actually kind of liberating to put so much fire and brimstone into my work. That was back in July.

Here we are in September, and my boyfriend (who has been locked up since April), told me he heard the "word on the street" that she was having some problems. We live in a small city, so the word on the street really is a major means of communication. :D Be that as it may, we have an understanding that anything to do with her no longer has anything to do with me. For some reason though, her name popped up out of the blue. Of course, I stopped him in his tracks and ended that discussion, but I think that was my sign things are going swimmingly.

No need to waste supplies on someone that has already been with. :twisted:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am

I do the curse, cleanse, and walk away/leave it be. If I need a "check" I do a simple divination with my tarot cards or pendulum. Has worked for me very well.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Inox

Unread post by Inox » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:58 am

koettingqueen wrote:
In black/demonic magick (my background) you must absolutely forget about the person and the actual spell work. During the ritual you must exert so much raw power in the meditative state that you close the mental gap between the manifested desire and the lack-of-manifested desire. In other words, by the time you're finished with the ritual you must rewire your subconscious mind enough to KNOW that what you are doing is already in progress and/or COMPLETE. By worrying about whether or not the person you've cursed is getting hit or not, you're delaying your own work. Stop it! Also, if the person isn't even near you or in your social circle, who cares? Send them a curse and then ERASE THEM FROM YOUR MIND.

Chumbley said (& I wholeheartedly agree) that the components of magic are will, desire, and belief. To dovetail with what koettingqueen said, when the belief is in question, you are basically working counter to the initial work. You are helping to generate a reality where the curse not working is a possibility.

Also, the "lust of result" often quoted as a barrier to success in magic can be more accurately described as "anxiety over the result". Once you complete your work, try your very best to forget. Fire & forget.

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Chumbley said (& I wholeheartedly agree) that the components of magic are will, desire, and belief. To dovetail with what koettingqueen said, when the belief is in question, you are basically working counter to the initial work. You are helping to generate a reality where the curse not working is a possibility.

Also, the "lust of result" often quoted as a barrier to success in magic can be more accurately described as "anxiety over the result". Once you complete your work, try your very best to forget. Fire & forget.

YES!! Well put!

markx

Restlessness and Intranquility Herbs?

Unread post by markx » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:17 am

Hello,

I have Cats awesome herb book, but one thing I'm struggling with is what herbs would be used to cause Restlessness and Intrqanquility in someone?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Restlessness and Intranquility Herbs?

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:28 am

Red Pepper, Hot Pepper and Salt will cause hot foot type conditions, destined to make someone confused in the mind and restless.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Precise2
Revenge & crossing help PLEASE.....

Unread post by Precise2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 pm

How can you do revenge or crossing work on a person when you have only a name, age and an address? I have no concerns and this person is not on Facebook so I don't have any pictures. I really want this woman to move across the state and get back everything that she did to destroy my family. I have read all the threads that relate to my problem but none say anything when you don't have any concerns or a picture (hopefully I did not overlook it). :evil:

Thanks in advance.

Turnsteel

Re: Revenge & crossing help PLEASE.....

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 am

Precise2 wrote:How can you do revenge or crossing work on a person when you have only a name, age and an address? I have no concerns and this person is not on Facebook so I don't have any pictures. I really want this woman to move across the state and get back everything that she did to destroy my family. I have read all the threads that relate to my problem but none say anything when you don't have any concerns or a picture (hopefully I did not over look it). :evil:

Thanks in advance.

Having the woman's name and age is a link, just not a great one. Honestly though, if you do not have a solid link to her you may not be able to do much to her.

TRUE BLOOD

Unread post by TRUE BLOOD » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 pm

just focus and send those missiles off

TRUE BLOOD

Unread post by TRUE BLOOD » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 pm

just focus then press that red button and bombs away !

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Precise2 wrote:How can you do revenge or crossing work on a person when you have only a name, age and an address? I have no concerns and this person is not on Facebook so I don't have any pictures. I really want this woman to move across the state and get back everything that she did to destroy my family. I have read all the threads that relate to my problem but none say anything when you don't have any concerns or a picture (hopefully I did not overlook it). :evil:

Thanks in advance.

Hello Precise2,

Intention is everything. Just having those thoughts and enrgies directed towards her, is enough for a good start. Put enough faith into the work you are doing, and even working with very little material can have great results.

If you are lacking the material tools, put extra effort into the will and intention of your prayers and Magick,

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

loving_me

Cursing someone that is not protected or covered.

Unread post by loving_me » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:10 am

Hello,

I have a quick question and I would like some opinions.

Is it easier to curse someone that is not protected by magic or covered by God at all?

Thank you!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Cursing someone that is not protected or covered.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:26 am

How do you know the target is not protected? Get a reading.

The effectiveness of any magical work depends on many factors, including the skill of the practitioner, the realm of possibility, unknown factors, and, as you mentioned, the target's protection and the will of God.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 am

Oh...I know for a fact that this person is not hardly protected cause they keep having bad luck. Usually, more than three times a month. I had a reading on this person from an AIRR last year, and since then their luck hasn't changed not one bit. I almost feel sorry for them sometime. Not all the time though.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:56 am

Why are you cursing him or her when he or she is already having bad luck? (Please use the proper pronoun if this is one individual. "They" and "them" refer to more than one person.)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:38 am

I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was typing it like that. I was at work at the time. It's a he. What I meant is, he is always getting caught by the police for doing illegal stuff. So, a few days in jail is always the end result. I was interested in cursing his love life. He feels that he's the man when it comes to women. He's pretty much a dog. He tried to run his game on me a few days ago. It made me sick to my stomach. I can't stand him.

I've never done any work on him. I feel since summer will be here soon I'll give him a taste of his own medicine.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:33 am

loving_me wrote:
Is it easier to curse someone that is not protected by magic or covered by God at all?

Provided your work is justified it is certainly easier to do work on someone who is not protected either naturally or by deliberate magic.

But you have absulutly no way of know if God is on his side or yours unless you do or have done a reading, never assume.

Brooke

Re: General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:56 pm

How can you do revenge or crossing work on a person when you have only a name, age and an address? I have no concerns and this person is not on Facebook so I don't have any pictures. I really want this woman to move across the state and get back everything that she did to destroy my family. I have read all the threads that relate to my problem but none say anything when you don't have any concerns or a picture (hopefully I did not overlook it).

If you have a name and address you could go by her address and lay tricks at night for her to step in or if thats not possible you can post her something in the mail such as junk mail to get her in contact with powders. There are alot of posts on the forum about this.

bluebell

Doing Enemy Work In One's Room

Unread post by bluebell » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

I need to know if it is wrong to do enemy work such as Crossing or Jinxing in the house where I live since I don't have any other suitable place to carry out such work.

Secondly, I also want to know if keeping harsh stuff such as Goofer Dust or Crossing Sachet Powder in my house for future use will create or invite negative energies into my house.

Your opinion is highly needed.

Miss Aida
Re: Doing Enemy Work In One's Room

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, Blueball,
No it is not wrong and no it will not create negative energies.
I have so much that, if this were true, I'd be dead by now!
You need to stop worrying about these things. Fear is not tolerable by spirits in spell work. And I truly don't suggest that anyone who has fear ought to be performing any crossings.
So, PLEASE stop worrying.
Take care and wishing you the best

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Doing Enemy Work In One's Room

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:24 am

bluebell, this is why we take 13-Herb or Hyssop baths after doing enemy work.

And our spiritual supplies, when not in use, are "alive" but not "active". Think of a chef's life -- he's a chef 24/7, but he's not cooking food all the time. So your goofer dust isn't goofering until you put it to work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mary_Crystal

Re: A Hateful Client

Unread post by Mary_Crystal » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:48 am

I know this is an old thread, but I recently was in a similar situation and I did a freezer spell with the credit card receipt with his signature on it as the personal item. Worked incredibly well.

_Towanda_
Re: A Hateful Client

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:30 pm

MaryCrystal1,
I too have many times used the freezing method, works everytime. :)

DarkShadow

cross condition by family spirits -- what is it

Unread post by DarkShadow » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Does anyone in here knows about "cross condition by family spirits"?

I was told this is what I'm dealing with, when I asked why are there so many blockages and misfortunate things happening with me and around me.

What is it?

why does it happen?

How do you deal with it?

Please let me know! Thank You!

patty123

Goofer dust, DUME, damnation, inflammation powders usage

Unread post by patty123 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 am

Hello,
I am trying to use goofer dust,DUME, damnation powders around the house where my husband broght his mistress after he threw me out. I did a lot for this man sponsoring him and sold everything to bring him here. She is 15 years younger then him and worst then him, she is the one who was with him at 12 am on the phone telling him to call the cops on me to take me out. She was coming in the car near my home to have sex with him when i WILL GO TO THE MARKET to buy what we needed.
My question how to use these powders, you have to say incantations on them 9 days for ex and then threw them at their door? Or is better to buy a spell and use these powders?
I want her to fight like cat and dogand kill each other so police will remove her as she did with me and to become so ill as she made me all these years. I NEED TO MAKE HER LEAVE THE HOUSE.
what is your suggestion?

Brooke

Re: Goofer dust, DUME, damnation, inflammation powders usage

Unread post by Brooke » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:52 am

Hi Patty

If you are wanting them to fight and break up I would look at using products like break up and inflamatory confusion and maybe destruction to destroy their relationship or revenge and double cross considering the way they have treated you. Also a vinegar jar or lemon spell can be used for this.

Dume is designed to actually kill the person so if you are not wanting the psychical death of one or both of them I wouldnt use it on the other hand if that is your intention then dume would be the right product.
Goofers dust can be used to seriously mess a persons life up as well as cause sickness or death.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi Patty,

I'm merging your post into the existing thread on how to jinx, curse or hex someone since that's what you ultimately want to do. Read through the available information and perhaps it can give you some ideas.

In addition, the following threads may have some useful info for you:
break-up-my-ex-from-his-or-her-current-lover-or-spouse-t21991.html-sid=7e38cc441035a7e97841df88aa22b9aa
curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-or-anorgasmia-t20352.html-sid=7e38cc441035a7e97841df88aa22b9aa
curses-to-jinx-peopleʹs-love-lives,-keep-them-single-lonely-t20029.html-sid=7e38cc441035a7e97841df88aa22b9aa
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

patty123

spell not to become pregnant

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Is there any spell we can buy to stop the mistress of my husband become pregnant or loose it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Could anyone please tell me what Black Art's specific function is? I'm trying to decide between that and Destruction.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,
Read this page for the info your requesting. Nagasiva gives detailed information about it: black-arts-oil-questions-and-answers-t10435.html
Hope this helps.
Take care

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

:)

johnny843

Favorite, most effective curses?

Unread post by johnny843 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 pm

iam looking for strong curseing spells that you have had work for you. please message me
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity

johnny843

Re: Favorite, most effective curses?

Unread post by johnny843 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:30 pm

i would like to make this person go to jail and lose their job

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Rather broad topic without much information to go on. So the normal question we would ask: did you get a reading to make sure the work is justified (otherwise it will fail), Did this person do something to go to jail ( I dont know a curse that sends people to jail without reason), do you have access to this person, personal items or concerns? How much do you hate this person and how bad of a spell do you want. LM sells crossing products and spell kits which used in the proper manner can mess a persons life up, you can also use it to help them get caught for illegal activity, hotfoot products and to make them run far away and with out rest, destruction products, DUMN products (Kills) , vinagar jars to sour their life, products to sprinkles in their yards, footsteps, burn on candles.

Look here at this LM site for ideas and purposes: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Johnny,
Those are good spells for which j82 linked you to.
Also, I am merging your post to the cursing thread where you can get more ideas
Take care

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:32 pm

I got another 2 readings and they both said the same thing; 4 readers said the same thing. chaos in my ex's relationship, he is in sorrow now, and the engagement is cancelled. I am only doing vinegar breakup jar for just a month, and I burned 3 candles, the last candle I burned was last week, it was blackened heart-shaped. Still no news about my ex if what my readers said is true. I feel like my work is done, I feel like I am no longer interested with him; readers told me that my ex and I still have a chance to reconcile. I did honey jar on him also, but I felt it was not working; lastnight I prayed to Santisima Muerte to let me dream of my ex to give me a sign if she is working with me to bring him back or any sign that ex and I still really have a chance together, and I dreamt of him, and I asked him in my dream when is he getting married, and in my dream I was thinking he was going to say soon, but he said it's not going to happen anymore because this girl was only interested to immigrate and she is a gold-digger, and he hugged me, and we were both crying in my dream.

I have mixed emotions now. I do not care if he comes back to me or not. I still want revenge, I want him to be remorseful for leaving me for someone old enough to be his daughter. I want him to loose interest with any asian women, and to be lonely ,and wish he has never left me for this young girl. I do not want to sour his life except his future relationship. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, Tanchen.
If you want revenge, you can find revenge spells her: www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html
And you can freeze other women out of his life: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
And find ideas ere also: post152308.html?hilit=freezer spells#p152308
Take care

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks Miss A. I am sorry, I did not see post relating to my questions now. I want my ex to suffer with love life, can I do vinegar spell on him and I want him to always be angry so women would be turned off of his behavior.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, tanchan,

Yes, you can do that.

But my thinking was to freeze all women out of his life. Miss cat has a wonderful petition for that in the freezer thread of this forum. Fin it here:

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Take care

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:41 am

Thanks Miss A. I want to attract him to cripple his legs, a car accident, is that possible in spells? I want to cripple him so he doesnt travel to Asia anymore. And be miserable all his life. Pls suggest. Thank you.

Reason: Wants violence for her target

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello,

What can I do to jinx/cross my job position this way that no else except me is interested in it than me, and they decide to re-hire me again? Many thanks!

P.S. what is exactly the way of using own concerns when crossing someone life to go to s***?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,

Can you please restate these questions?

I don't quite understand what you are asking

Sorry!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:01 pm

What I want to do is cross my job as no one else be able to apply for my job or be interested in...Thank you kindly for any suggestions!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,

Oh! OK!

I thought you wanted to cross yourself and I got confused! LOL

I like freezing the competitors out.

Go to the freezer subforum and look at the post the Miss cat wrote about freezing love rivals. All you have to do is change the wording a little bit.

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

You'll love her post-Miss cat is a genius!

mmachix
Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:59 pm

I need advice. My spell work was going great for a month. Now all of a sudden there are a few women flirting with my ex in Facebook and he is doing it back. Someone told me he was intimate with a woman a few days ago.

There were deep signs that he missed me and wanted me. I want to jinx him so that no woman is attracted to him, wants him, flirts with him, or looks at him, and he can't get laid, or get a hard on.

Is Jinx good or should I do a destruction. Any advice is helpful. Thanks.

j82

Re: Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades

Unread post by j82 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:29 pm

mmachix ,

You posted in the wrong section this is about timing of work. During this moon phase its growing so you would want to tailor the work to increase his impotency or increase the struggle, increase the womens dislike of him. During the waning moon for his dick to shrink for im unable to get up and as the moon shrinks does his manhood. Work with a black figure candle and or a black penis candle. Personally I am not a fan of jinxing someone to then work to get them back, rather break them up , sour their life and work on bring them back.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:42 pm

What do you do if someone is just not responding to your spellwork?

I had two spells cast on my behalf by a rootworker, but so far this person has just gotten more popular and seems to have taken over MORE of my life! They've gotten even bolder, and at this point, I just want them GONE-- I don't even care if I get revenge on them!

I'm waiting for some jinx powder to arrive, as well as some protective oils for myself, but that might take a while. Is there a reason why this person's life seems to be flourishing even after I have cursed them? It hasn't been terribly long since the spells were cast, but I see this person several times a week and it seems like things are just falling into place for them.

APone

When to do protection bath for cursing work

Unread post by APone » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:34 am

How long before doing cursing work do I need to do the protection bath? Can I do it in the morning of a day that I plan to do work in the evening? Or does it have to be done immediately beforehand? Should the cleansing be done immediately afterward? Thanks.

j82

Re: When to do protection bath for cursing work

Unread post by j82 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:45 am

APone ,

Take the bath the day you plan to do the work, do not bath again till after you do the work. Take the cleansing after doing the work, you dont want to leave that stuff on you all day or for a few days .

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

It takes time for spells to work.

And the more we worry and pay attention, the more e hold back the spell

Here's some information on this phenomenon: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I would also ask that you please read this Psalm. It completes the answers to you questions. An I love this Psalm so very much because it makes me feel good about the people who get things that they don't deserve: www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_37

So, PLEASE have patience

Wishing you the very best

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:00 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

Determent
Help with nightmare spell

Unread post by Determent » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:13 am

Hi I'm new to spell casting and this site. I'm wondering if maybe someone can give me some help with a nightmare spell. For 14 years now hubby has been emtotionally abusing me. I still love him very much but need to see him suffer a bit. I want to do some kind of nightmare spell on him. (I'm thinking in the line of maybe me dying in his nightmare, him feeling the raw emotion of the hurt and loss. Then all he has done to me over the past 14 years starting to haunt him and make him feel guilty and the realization that its to late to make things right). I'm mot sure if I can be that specific with what I want. And I'm thinking inline of a 7 night spell. I can incorporate hair, nailclippings and semen into the spell if this could give it more power!

Any idees.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”