• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:19 pm

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Letting enemy know they sent curse

Unread postby Owlsee » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 am

I stopped hanging out with a woman who was sort of a friend. She became jealous over marriage engagement when she saw the nice life that hubby will provide me. It soon became very clear by my dreams and experiences that she did a work against my relationship. I have completely blocked her from my life but eventually I will run into her. I'm certain she'll try to pretend that she was my friend and want to see me happy.

My question is what is the best way to handle this? There's no way that she would think that I'd know that she knows any magical work. I kind of want to shut down any fake take of her wanting me to be happy and that I know she attempted to send something against me.

Or is it better to know about a person's evil side without them knowing that I know?
Owlsee

Re: Letting enemy know they sent curse

Unread postby ScorpionWoman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:04 pm

I think it's better for her not to know what you know, it only makes you all the more stronger and always prepared - cleansed, protection work. But I personally wouldn't even be caught dealing with this person again. I wouldn't hang around my enemies if I can help it, they can work on you even better this way - hotfoot you, get easy access to personal concerns(hair, item of clothing, footprint etc).

I think Let what you know be your little secret.

All the best
ScorpionWoman

Unread postby Owlsee » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Great insight. I wasn't sure if its weaker to let her know or not.

I did a reversal candle from the missionary church and the reading received showed success. Plus, protection on my own. Its been a few months since I've last seen or heard from her. Blocked on all social media. A while after the candle, I literally had a dream in which is saw a younger her and she'd said she's been cursing for a long time. That her dad taught her. I thought that was a very interesting dream to have since. I figured that that was God confirming my suspicions which came from my initial bad dreams about her after our fallout.
Owlsee

Unread postby MoonBreath » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am

Owlsee, I agree with Scorpion Woman. When an enemy thinks you have no knowledge of spiritual matters, they are more likely to "throw and forget about it". You then can quietly Uncross, Cleanse, and Protect all the while letting them assume their curse has messed you up.

Since she can't monitor you on social media ...all the better. If she were to find out you had taken the mess off, she would throw more curses at you and work harder to get past your protections. You were indeed blessed to be shown via the dream that she had been taught to curse by family - Spirit told you who your enemy was and how she attacked.

Keep her in the dark, and you will keep the advantage. ;)
MoonBreath

Unread postby Owlsee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:53 am

Wow, thank you for your response. Such a blessing. Sending love and blessings to you both. Your insight, I really needed :D
Owlsee

Re: Help with nightmare spell

Unread postby natstein » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello Determent,

I would suggest using Black Arts products and Influence Products on a skull candle. You will want your husband to be asleep when you are doing the work and you will have to tell the skull what you want him to experience and feel. You will need to baptize the skull candle and name it for your husband.

I would also recommend thinking this through before you set off on this work. These things can spiral down in a bad way. If he is abusive now and gets put under more emotional stress he could lash out more. If he is open to it you might think about talking to a professional counselor or therapist for couples counseling and working a skull candle to make him less emotionally abusive.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:25 pm

HOWEVER......LOL....

If an enemy doesn't know anything about magic, sometimes I tell them that I have cursed them (and I have actually done nothing!!!).

Well, their imaginations run overtime and they begin to perpetually hurt themselves, get more paranoid, and hurt themselves some more. Accidents after accidents. LOL

But only do that with a person who is not a worker (or knows one).
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread postby Owlsee » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:41 am

:)
Owlsee

Unread postby Determent » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:56 am

Thank you so much for your help and concern. But Macho men don't cry, show emotion or talk about their feelings. (That is just the way they were raised) I will give your suggestion serious thought. Or could give me another idea to handle this situation? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Determent

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, Determent,

Black skull candles with controlling oil

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

www.luckymojo.cm/controllig.html

Just my 2 cents

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Determent » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:17 am

Hello Miss Aida

I'm seriously considering the controlling oil and black candle. Just a thought can I maybe do a mojo bag to put under his side of the bed for added umph? And what would be good product to add to this?

Be blessed.
Determent

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Determent ,

I think it would be more appropriate for you to have a protection mojo for yourself while performing the magic that we have prescribed.

www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery-wall-of-protection.html

You are more important than he is and you have to think of yourself first. I hate that he treats you this way.

The products and spells we have suggested is great for a start. You can always do more later.

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Determent » Fri May 01, 2015 2:21 am

Dear Miss Aida

I never thought of getting a protection mojo for myself. I will definitely do this.

Thank you
Determent

Unread postby starlightnight » Sat May 09, 2015 9:11 pm

I am not sure if this questions has been asked and answered, but I can't seem to find it after reading through this thread.

Say if someone cursed/crossed you, how long does the effect last? And if you are unaware of it, did not perform any uncrossing or cleansing work, does it mean the cross condition will go on forever? Can a rootworker confirm that through a reading even if the work was done a while ago?
starlightnight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, starlightnight ,

That is an impossible question to answer.

It would depend on what the person and/or spirit did. An uncrossing will most likely take care of it

And, yes, a good reader can confirm if you are crossed (or still crossed).

http://readersandrootworkers.org

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Flatulence curse for bad roommate?

Unread postby SeekingSolace » Tue May 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Long-time reader of the forum, have never posted or created an account - I didn't want to turn to this but it's been too long.

A long-term housemate of mine is, generally, a bad housemate. While generally lovely, she's got a laissez-faire attitude to rent, steals food or overuses collective food, lets dishes sit, and, particularly, lets the bathroom become a pigsty.

I don't want some dramatic life-ruining revenge of the type that seems popular on this forum, but as a outwardly shy and somewhat uptight woman I think one of the best ways to get to her would be to magic up a little recurring and uncontrollable flatulence, preferably smelly. Nothing too major, but enough to seriously embarrass her every now and again. If she stinks and has no self-control or dignity, that's fine, but I think the rest of the world ought to get a warning.

Where should I start for something like this?
SeekingSolace

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello SeekingSolace,

I merged your question onto a thread that deals with cursing in general. Read through this thread to get some ideas about basic cursing spells and then use your petition and wording with the spell to shape it for our specific flatulence desire.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:02 am

I need to get this done and quickly. Long story short: I want to cross my ex's love life, sex life, job and money. He is a cheater and can not be faithful to anyone so I want to hit him where I know it'll hurt: his pocket and his d*ck! He'll play the shy, sweet, nice guy but will cheat and lie and lie about cheating and lying. I was reading the product info for the Crossing oil and noticed that it can be mixed with Love Me oil. What is the best way to word the petition where it hits his job, any money he has, any money coming in, his relationship and the side chicks he's sleeping with.
LibraGoddess

Unread postby natstein » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Hello LibraGoddess,

I moved your post into the thread that deals with Cursing and Crossing people up. Take a look through this thread and the other threads on this part of the forum to get a good idea of how to go about crossing someone up. Then if you have more questions let us know. In terms of a petition, just write what you want to have happen!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Thanks Nathen
LibraGoddess

Unread postby SeekingSolace » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Thanks natstein. Does anybody have any more specific advice, warnings or thoughts re: my question?
SeekingSolace

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, SeekingSolace,

Please read the 4 pages here for more ideas.

Then, if you have a question about a specific spell, don't hesitate to ask us.

But, we do not go through each spell.

You might want to look at this page also: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Jinx vs. Crossing

Unread postby APone » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi,
How should I choose between Jinx and Crossing products? What is the difference?

Thank you.
APone

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi APone,

Here is a terrific page that helps differentiate between jinxing and crossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Many people use the terms interchangeably, but there are subtle differences.

Hope this helps.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby APone » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Thank you - I read the info. How do I choose between Jinx products and Crossing products? Is there any difference in the effects of these two things? Like the vigil candles, for instance.

Thanks again.
APone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello, APone,

What is it that you want to do?

This information could help us to help you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vipera » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 pm

hi i hope this is the right place to put this

I'm moving out of my flat in about a month and a half and i want to make it so this place won't be rented.. or tenants won't want to rent, stay for a long time.. just cross this flat so that it's unsuccessful as a rental property. the landlords gave me so much trouble while i was living here and were terrible.

i'm trying to think of a way that's subtle so evidence can't be found and will keep working while i'm living somewhere else.

i don't want to cross the landlords but just this one flat.

can someone help me out with an idea?

thank you!
vipera

Unread postby misskitty49 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Vipera,
once you're ready to leave, as in all of your stuff is gone and you won't be trapped in the place, burn some crossing incense in all the rooms. Make a tea with some nasty herbs and sprinkle it on the floors, and dust the window sills with sachet powder or goofer dust. Close up all the windows so the energy cannot flow in or out, sprinkle the perimeter of premises with more sachet powders, and maybe do some meditation before you go, releasing all your negativity into the place! If there is a "For Rent" sign out front, don't forget to leave a trick on that too!
misskitty49

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Hello, vipera .

What MissKitty49 said!!

And my very favorite for this would be hotfoot (to make people stay away) www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

pins and needles

Unread postby pickin_grinnin » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:02 pm

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong subforum. I wasn't sure where I should put it...

Does anyone know if there has been any traditional use of sewing needles and pins in hoodoo? I have a fascination with pin/needle magic in general, but have not yet encountered any uses for them in hoodoo.

Thanks!

Jesse
pickin_grinnin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, pickin_grinnin ,

To find the appropriate subforum and thread, go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green are, there is a white search box. Put your key words in (pins needles) and you will be shown many threads to chose from.

So, go ahead and do that to find how people use pins and needles for crossing, cursing, break ups, etc.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jump » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:09 am

I am trying to get input how & what type of spell I should use. I could really use some help & would greatly appreciate it. My situation is there's a family of 5 (mother & 3 children) and relatives who are conniving against my family. These people have caused nothing but pain since I was a child. First, I want the family of 5 to leave my property (I don't live there) and return 1 of my personal belonging back to me. Second, teach them & the relatives UNFORGETTABLE lesson and be humble to me. They have done so much against my family all these years and I can't take it anymore. Please help.
If I do some kind of spell can it be done all at once (e.g. writing their names all together on the same paper or it has to be done one person at a time)?
jump

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Hello, jump ,

You could actually use the return to me spell and altar the verbiage to return your items. And/or the pay me

www.luckymojo.comreturntome.html

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

There are other ideas here: spells-for-the-return-of-lost,-misplaced,-or-stolen-items-t9244s30.html

As for a crossing? The spell kit can be implemented against them: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jump » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:44 am

Thank you so much Ms. Aida. If I decide to do the spell for multiple people (family of 3) should I do 1 spell at a time? For example if I do vinegar and/or crossing can it be done one spell for all people or do 1 person / 1 spell.

I'm new to this forum and I find this extremely helpful. I salute and value all the help from the moderators for their willingness to help a lot of us who are going through so much pain whether it's love, relatives, friend, neighbor, etc...I am truly grateful to find this forum.
jump

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi jump,

You could put multiple people in a vinegar jar without worry, as long as your petition for each of them is consistent. If there is anyone you wish to single out for a specific goal, then work them separately.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LuckyLobo » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:13 am

Hi can you jinx someone without a rituals? I cursed someone who ripped up of some my mothers plants a few days later he almost cut his finger off .
LuckyLobo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, LuckyLobo,

Yes, you can.

Very easy to happen. And, it shows how much power you have

And please don't get mad at me. I need my fingers!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Revenge Spell General Questions and Answers

Unread postby Yami » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Good evening everyone, question do I need to cleanse when doing the revenge spell? Also is there any need of the person's photo, what can i do if I can not throw the bundle at a cemetery, can I do it in a park. If done at a cemetery is there any need to offer anything in return or just throw the bundle somewhere with no remains resting in peace.
Yami

Re: Revenge Spell General Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello Yami,

Yes, you need to cleanse and protect whenever doing any kind of negative work like this. Cleanse with hyssop and put up protection.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

As for deploying in a park instead of a cemetery, no this is not an appropriate substitution. Cemeteries contain the spirits of the dead who can be petitioned to help with your work. Parks do not contain this same spiritual energy.

You also don't simply "throw the bundle" randomly into a cemetery. That's being lazy and disrespectful. You walk around calling upon spirits who will help you and when you locate someone who is willing to work with you, you bury your spell remains with them in a ritual fashion, and you thank them with three dimes and some whiskey.

Here is a page that Miss Cat wrote on deploying spell remains in the hoodoo tradition. Please read it and follow the instructions on how to ritually deploy your spells. This is a HUGE part of the work, and should not be ignored or short-cut for any reason.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Revenge Spell General Questions and Answers

Unread postby Yami » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:08 am

Thank you Ms Athena, i am sorry for the words used above. I was literally quoting the words from the spell's description. I appreciate your advise and the resources provided.. Will take all the needed precautions..blessings.
Yami

Unread postby phouka » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:15 am

I have a query about collateral damage. I've got a triple strength DUME burning on one semi-known enemy (they were revealed to me and I know only an internet username, location and tidbits about age and ethnicity) , any others possible due to the same situation and any that may crop up. (This all stems from a large revelation about the target of my recon/love/etc work).

The ferocity of the burn has me certain it's getting the work good and done but I've noticed what I believe is a side a effect, likely given he is the actual root of the whole problem- My target/ex is sick. He came down with chills and a nasty throat the evening after my first run on the candle.

He was not included in the petition (unless 'all those who would seek to take X from me' pinged him as well) so is this perhaps a fairly common thing? I've done crossing before and I do recall people who were peripheral to the transgression were affected in a less harsh but still noticeable way. (similar things have happened in blessings,uncrossings,luck etc. I've done for others so maybe it's just how my work goes?)
phouka

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi phouka,

It's possible that by spraying your enemy with gunfire, someone close to him caught a bit of shrapnel as well. If they were involved in the transgression themselves, it increases the chances.

Or it may simply be a coincidence.

It is impossible for us to tell without a reading. I would suggest one if you are more than just casually curious.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dycell123 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:49 am

At the beginning of the year I did a jar spell with the hopes of my ex lover store going out of business. I later threw the jar in the garbage after I worked it for a while...simply because he was taking up all my energy. This week, I passed by my ex lovers store & guess what he is out of business!! I don't know if it was my work or what, but I'm estactic! I did work on him and his new partner..but they are still together..oh welll..can't win everything lol...I do have in the back of my mind if he just changed locations but who knows if he did I hope his business sucks and he goes back out of business if that is the case.. :lol:
dycell123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, dycell123 ,

Man, you were lucky. Because throwing things in the garbage suggest that your work was garbage. So, it's not allowed in Hoodoo.

So, that was fantastic that it worked!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby labotanica » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:26 am

Hi,

I am trying to put together a spell to prevent this person from succeeding in school. I am researching ingredients and was thinking to possibly use knotweed as a way to bind and restrict her from passing. I was also thinking about using broken glass to shatter her dreams of graduating. Am I on the right track? I really don't want to mess this up because its a time issue.

Anyone know how to get snake oil?
labotanica

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi labotanica,

Knotweed is a good idea for this. The broken glass is an inspired choice, as long as you state your petition clearly.

If Lucky Mojo doesn't sell a particular product you are looking for, I'm afraid we can't advise you on retail channels, as this is a forum for the use of Lucky Mojo products.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Crossing a situation

Unread postby Oldlove179 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to hoodoo so far all of my experience is in jar work.
This might sound strange, but I wanted to cross a three month course that starts in the middle of February so that everyone on the course fights and dislikes eachother.

Should I purchase the crossing spell, or does anyone have any suggestions for any other lucky mojo products that would benefit the situation?

Thank you
Oldlove179

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello, Oldlove179 ,

I am sorry but I don't understand: What is a course?

Could you elaborate, please?

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Athena on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:32 am.
Reason: duplicate question

Unread postby APone » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Is it possible to reverse a curse that YOU have thrown on someone? Like if you change your mind, or if the effects are not to your liking, or are too strong, etc. But you don't necessarily want to send "good luck" to them, either. Is there a special way to do this... any special supplies? Thank you.
APone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, APone ,

You would perform an uncrossing on your target.

Then, you would perform another spell that isn't so harsh

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Cursing someone's voice.

Unread postby kvmilek » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:26 am

Hello. Can you help me? I want to curse someone's voice. A certain boy very badly treated me. He studied singing. In addition, he is a male whore.

What oils do you recommend for this type of work?
I understand that I should work on the black candles?
What psalms should I use in this work?
Maybe I should enlist the help of the saints or spirits? Any suggestions?

I will be very grateful for any ideas.

I thought about the help of saint Rita. I heard that she does not like men because she had a abusive husband. Of course I can work without the help of the saints. I know that nothing brings him back into my life. Therefore, I would like to leave him "a small souvenir from me" :twisted: ... And then I will cleanse from this relationship and take care of my pained heart.
kvmilek

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, kvmilek,

Yes, you can.

Make a doll. Pour alum in its mouth before sewing it up. Stick coffin nails in its mouth and through its neck.

Have those soaked in Black Arts oil.

Stick his head upside down in the oil also.

Then, sew it's mouth shut. Then, put ore oils over its mouth and then put duct tape over that.

Tie his neck tight with rope. In fact, have him hang with the rope. Not enough to kill him but to cut his voice box.

I personally don't work with Saints for cursing but that's up to you. I would instead work that doll, beat it, step on it's neck and curse it.

www.luckymojo.com/blackarts.html

www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

www.herb-magic.com/coffin-nails.html

have fun!

God luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kvmilek » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:42 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your message :) Do you have any idea what Psalms or prayers should I use in this work?
kvmilek

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:46 am

Hello kvmilek,

For prayers in general just say what you are asking for. You can address whatever divine or spiritual being you feel comfortable addressing. I recommend having some kind of relationship with whomever you are praying to.

For psalms check out this link (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms) . At first glance I notice psalm 9 is used for punishing enemies and psalm 48 is used to destroy hateful and enviuse enemies.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureDoctor » Fri May 20, 2016 2:40 am

I did a vinegar jar for stopping a girl to surpass me in a competition with me at school.I want to know your guys opinion about my spell.So first I did some protection prayers and asking God to work with me,then I wrote her name in a clockwise way on a paper,also her date of birth on another one and I had a picture of her,all the papers were fold.

Then I put some cayenne pepper into the jar along with poppy seeds,after that I put the vinegar full on the jar,seal it and say the psalm 109.After that I put the jar in a dark oven and say again some protection prayers...

Does it sound good?
ConjureDoctor

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 21, 2016 9:19 am

Hello ConjureDoctor,

I would have combined the petition papers/picture onto on piece of paper. Just writing the name and birth date on the back of the photo for instance. cayenne pepper and poppy seeds are good agents for causing someone troubles. I hope you are not turning the oven on while the jar is in there. I would hate for the glass to over heat and shatter. Otherwise what you are doing sounds fine. You might follow up with a Hyssop bath.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureDoctor » Sun May 22, 2016 5:08 am

Thanks for your opinion.I also thought that I will dispose of the jar after I saw the actual result ,breaking it at a crossroad...does it sound good?
ConjureDoctor

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, ConjureDoctor,

Well, many time you won't see the results until AFTER the jar has been deployed....

Sorry!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

To destroy someone/get someone to go away permanently

Unread postby A1234567 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:12 pm

i need to find a spell to destroy or to get rid of someone as soon as possible.
A1234567

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge