Re: General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, A1234567

Here you go: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

Take care

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Just wondering, what's the difference in say Goofer Dust and Crossing powder? And how would Destruction differ from those two also?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Goofer Dust is a very old African-style powder that is used for causing slow death.

Crossing is a more modern powder, probably from the late 19th or early 20th century, that is used to create crossed conditions -- namely a messed up life.

Destruction is even a bit more recent in its development, probably from the 1930s - 1950s, and it is used to destroy things, workplaces, or situations.

We also make Jinx Powder to put a jinx (minor curse, usually for bad luck) on folks -- and that form of work is very old, probably 19th century.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:33 pm

I just generally wanted to know if you can use similar lines of products in place of another if still used for the same purpose. Basically I meant to ask if you can use either of them if the intent is still to curse or hex someone to the degree that you desire.

Can Black Arts can be used for the same purposes as Destruction or Goofer Dust?

For example, you say Goofer Dust is used for causing slow death, but many times it is used just to destroy someone's life or health or relationship, if the intent for that is stated. Wouldn't the same apply to Destruction and Crossing as well if you can't get your hands on one of them?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:18 pm

DaniWonderland --

Black Arts is an old European style product introduced into hoodoo probably in the late 19th or early 20th centuries. Its intention is to summon up a spirit. It would not be used for cursing unless, after summoning the spirit, you set that spirit to harm someone.

I cannot see how someone would use Goofer Dust to cross or jinx someone. The idea of trying to do that reminds me of the famous line from "Creeper's Blues" by Furry Lewis:

"Mama get the hatchet, kill the fly on your baby's head."

White folks know this line from a funny version popularized by the comedy team of Homer and Jethro:

"Mama get the hammer, there's a fly on Papa's head."

Either way, you get the meaning. There is such a thing as "overkill."
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Ok well then why does it state that Black Arts can also be used as an aid in destructive work to give it a kick? Without the need to summon any spirits?

And I had a reading today by an AIRR member, and was told you can use Goofer Dust to destroy any aspect of their life as long as you state that as the intent. That's why I asked you, I fell confused. So are you saying it's solely only used for killing things/people?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 am

Black Arts is obviously used to summon spirits. Look at the label. "Invocation and Conjuration" are written right on it and the picture shows a man with a European-style grimoire invoking and conjuring up his spirit helpers, some of them rather nasty-looking, to tell the truth. So don't tell me it is not used for summoning spirits. That would be foolish. After all, my husband makes it -- only at the dark of the Moon -- and he is a well-known Satanist who has actually published instructions on how to make a pact with the Devil. This is the real deal.

CAN-GLS-BKAR
Black Arts Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

The word Goofer derives from the Kikongo word Kufwa, which means Killing Powder or Corpse Dust. It is most famously mentioned in a blues song with these lyrics:

Gonna sprinkle Goofer Dust all around your bed
You'll wake up in the morning find your own self dead.

As for the AIRR reader who told you that "you can use Goofer Dust to destroy any aspect of their life as long as you state that as the intent," well, i do not govern their thoughts, but ***MY*** intention, when ***I*** make it -- and every batch at Lucky Mojo is made by ***ME*** because no one else wants to handle it except to pack it -- is for killing, as justified by the Lord my God. I place that intention in every jar of it i make, from which every scoop is taken and packed in foil.

I cannot speak for other companies or other makers, of course.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:38 am

Cat,

Where did I ever state that black arts is not used for summoning spirits? I know it is used for summoning spirits. My question was why does it also state you can also use it as an aid to coercive or destructive work? Even in the thread about it people have said you don't have to summon spirits with it and can use it as that.

And if Goofer Dust is strictly a killing powder, then I would like to know why it comes in the break up kit?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:30 pm

You asked, "why does it state that Black Arts can also be used as an aid in destructive work to give it a kick? Without the need to summon any spirits?"

I say, it would be used for a coercive or destructive spell insofar as that spell would involve the summoning of the dead, demons, monsters, or servant-spirits to work your will in terms of the intended curse. If "Even in the thread about it people have said you don't have to summon spirits with it," all i think is that THEY need not summon spirits, because nagasiva already did.

You seem to overlook, both in thiese Black Arts questions and in the similar Goofer Dust questions, that we are experienced magicians and we are crafting these products with intention and in accordance with traditions we have been taught. They are not simple boxes of cake mix.

How others use them or write of them is not our responsibility -- this is a free-to-all forum

But if someone NOT nagasiva tells you that Lucky Mojo Black Arts brand products do NOT involve the invocation of spirits, they are ignorant.

And if someone NOT me tells you that Lucky Mojo brand Goofer Dust is NOT made with slow death as the intended result, they too are ignorant.

Finally, if you cannot figure out why Goofer Dust might be included in a Break Up kit, i will tell you.

It is just human nature that some people, after perceived injustices so great that they feel they have been driven to extremities, will want to kill a rival, interloper, or ex. Over the years folks tended to order either Goofer Dust or Crossing Powder (or both) as add-ons to the Break-Up kit so often that in the 1990s i finally just bundled the lot together, with explanations on how to use each one.
catherine yronwode

Carl
Help with Being Slandered in a Forum Online

Unread post by Carl » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:37 am

Hello,

I have been trying to clear my name from a whole list of lies put against me in an online forum. It is very painful and I have done everything I could think of to move on, and as well as reporting it. When I reported it, it as if I was not even heard, and the ticket responder said that the reasons given were valid for my being banned. So, I feel like I am neither heard nor believed.

This slander is 5 years old and has hurt me considerably in any further interactions online with regards to the reincarnation community. I simply do not feel safe opening up because it always seems like I am attacked for no justified reason.

Here is what I was able to get from the forum using a mobile device:

"Banned for trolling, creating drama, blanketing posts with off topic discussions, deleting, flouncing off in a huff, and then recreating accounts on other boards for almost a DECADE. Also moves other people into forums to troll and create problems. Has an extended history and has been banned from mostly every single group out there. Also, while not a singular reason for banning, his insistence on using his beliefs on being a walk-in to disrupt and sway conversations is disruptive and not allowed. Also, numerous occasions of lying about previous activities and participation in forums, attempts to use factions and moderators against each other."

Simply put, I have no qualms bringing about absolute destruction to these people and their livelihoods.

I am open to ideas as to what I can do to rid myself of this filth.

Thank You.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello Carl,

I merged your post into a thread that deals with jinxing and cursing in general. in the future please try to place your post in the appropriate thread for your question. It saves the moderators a lot of time moving posts around and it is very possible you can already find the answers to your questions. You might want to check out the rules of this particular forum at this link (rules.php).

Read over this thread to get some ideas about how to proceed. If you are new to working within this tradition I recommend trying out a Lucky Mojo crossing spell kit . It will have everything you need with step by step instruction.

Peace~

Nathen

Carl

Unread post by Carl » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi and thanks.

I am using a mobile device and did try to do my best in finding a decent spot for this as I did do searches on being slandered before I joined. I will check this area out.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:52 am

Hi all,

I was able to get a little bit of my man's feces yesterday that was left behind after he used the toilet. My question is if I can use this in the cursing jar I am putting together to curse the woman that has been causing trouble between us for years? Or should I only use it in a spell specifically direct at him? I am thinking that putting some of his feces in her cursing jar might be as if he too is shitting on her.

Thank you,
Rosewood

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello Rosewood,

Don't put your man's feces in this crossing jar unless you want to cross him too. If you want to curse the woman, you'll have to put *her* personal concerns in the jar.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:56 am

Thank you Sisterjean,

Is there anyway I can use his feces to her detriment or in a way to bring him closer to me? I am a bit confused as to what one can use one's man's feces for specifically as it just seems quite different from using his hair and toenails etc. I want to make a love clay doll baby of him or maybe a cloth one. Can I put some in there? It will only be the tiny bit I managed to wipe from the side of the toilet bowl. It shouldn't really make a stink especially not with all the herbs and oils. Maybe if I put it inside the bum area of the doll?

Any suggestions on what exactly I can do with the feces? I want this interfering bitch out of our lives and for him to be disgusted with her and put me first and want nothing more to do with her and her manipulations to get his money.

Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

It's still a personal concern of his.

But I wouldn't use it for a doll as it has lots of bacteria (especially Escherichia coli)

You could use it for something that will dissipate right away. Such as on a candle.

Take care

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:17 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I wouldn't like it to go to ... waste. It sounds like there is not a lot one can do with it though. I only have very very little, but I figured a little is better than nothing. I will put it to some use soon. Thank you.

Princess 37sigils

Unread post by Princess 37sigils » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:00 am

Does anyone know of any curses I can use to cause someone to relapse on heroine and oxy. I don't want her to O.D. and die, I just want her addiction to become so bad that she loses custody of all her kids including the baby she just had. I also don't want any of her family members or her baby daddy or her baby daddy's family to be able to get custody of her kids. I don't want any harm to come to the children, but make sure she never sees nor gets custody of them ever again and she stay strung out on drugs. I also wanna close her womb so she never can get pregnant again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello Princess 37sigils,

I'd start by looking through these:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

I'm sure there is something there that you could tailor to fit your needs. You could also scroll up through the five pages of this thread for more ideas. I'd be very, very careful about involving those kids, though. If her family and her baby daddy's family don't take care of them, I hope there is someone who will.

And if you undertake heavy work like this, make sure to cleanse yourself with hyssop afterward to take off that sin.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Good luck to you.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:24 am

Thank you Susan,

Been a very rough week emotionally. :cry:

URGENT input needed.

I know everyone is working hard on their own spells and don't want it to seem that I think mine are more important.

The reason I am urgently looking for input again is because I will be at his place on Saturday to collect my belongings. I don't know if I will ever have the chance to be there again. Right now it seems I never will and he lives in a walled in complex and even though I have the access numbers it will still be risky to ever go there without his permission.

Here is my 1st QUESTION: I need to know what tricks I can lay at his place to help strengthen my cursing jar. This is why I say it is urgent. I need to get everything ready as it might be my last chance. Sorry for asking such a rookie question. I am hardly new at this, but I have never over the decades used hoodoo unless I absolutely felt I was left no choice. Right now my mind is still racing (which I know is not the best thing) and really would be grateful for any help in getting me to think straight. I want to lay the tricks properly.

I want his life to turn to shit and for him to think about what he has done. (I will also be making a doll baby of him to talk to, but will ask about that in the appropriate forum) Most recently when he caused me pain over this woman he ended up losing 2 teeth and had a deal go sour on him in a matter of days. That was without me casting a spell, although I admit I was hoping for him to suffer. This is when he contacted me again, when he needed comfort.

I had a reading done and was told he is surrounded by bad influences that control him due to him being so weak minded and confused. (I will put poppy seeds in the bitch's jar, but not his as he is already too confused.)

His astrology reading shows that there is someone else in the picture although I don't know if this is the bitch or some new woman. It also shows that by Dec-Jan he will realize that he and this person have values that are much too different and that the whole thing will fall apart then. During that time he will go through a couple of months of feeling very insecure about himself, particularly his appearance. In general he will feel hatred towards himself. I consider this to be a vital time during which to gain greater power for my spell. I want him to feel as shitty as possible during that time and come crawling back to me and beg forgiveness (sorry, but I do want him to feel very guilty and ashamed for what he has done). That calls for a love type spell and I will ask questions about it in that forum instead.

My main question again: please help me figure out which tricks to lay at his place to curse him and make him feel shit for all the pain he has caused me. I am very hurt by how cold he is being about it all. Like I never mattered. I don't understand why he wants us to cut all contact and sense that this is the control of the bitch. He even said that I could take a bullet to save him and he still won't give a shit. I can't believe this is what I get for my years of loyalty and devotion. Tossed aside for someone young enough to be my kid. :cry:

Just to add: I have been doing the poop spell and as I mentioned in another post, I was completely constipated for 3 days following the first time I did this. Unusual for me. I have continued with it, but this week my toilet drain became badly blocked and overflowed. There is some powerful resistance from this bitch.

Apologies for the long post. I know you are all very busy.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello Rosewood,

(I moved your post over to this subforum, since it's was getting off the topic of vinegar jars.)

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through so much hurt. You're right, being able to go into his home is a prime opportunity to do some damage. I'd see if you can lay some powders down where he'll walk through them, and dress objects in the house with oils like Crossing, Jinx, D.U.M.E. and Damnation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

For powders, go with Crossing, Jinx or just straight-up Goofer Dust to make him suffer.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

If you're going to be laying powders, make sure to mix in some local dirt so they take on a more innocuous color.

If you have access to his bathroom, see if you can get more personal concerns for future cursing. Especially check his hairbrush (*evil cackle*).

Good luck to you in your work.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:27 am

Sorry for the inconvenience SisterJean. Thank you for your patience. I know it creates more work for the moderators. Thank you for being understanding re my present state of mind and all.

I will be able to lay some Goofer Dust under his bed and in his bathroom. I also would like to sprinkle hotfoot powder on his front door mat too keep some nasty people away.

I want to get some toenail powder in his sugar and cereal. QUESTION 1: Can I use fingernail powder as well to keep a grip on him and to have as a physical connection?

Maybe even brush the dry toothbrush around my mouth a bit and perhaps use his current razor just to leave something of mine on it. I pee a lot so it will not raise his eyebrow if I use his bathroom a couple of times.

I have two of those plastic “10” pill containers stuffed with his hair. The hair I collected when he had it cut and with his blessing (he has no idea I am into hoodoo though). Also got facial hair with his blessing after he gave me his electric shaver and said it had his hair still in it and I will have to clean it. Of course, I kept it. His pubic hair I picked up around his bathroom; I probably have about 20. The urine was also “gifted” to me when I was nursing him back to health and had to take care of his bed pan for him. I dipped cloth in it and have kept it. The same goes for his toenail clippings. He “gifted” it to me by allowing me to pick it up as he cut it. Same goes for his blood. I don’t want to be wasteful of anything though. I need to use enough while still having more to work with in the future.

I will try to pick up cigarette buds while I am there. Will also see if I can get one of his old razors. Some unwashed underwear will be a nice bonus too. Maybe if he has coffee or tea or something and licks a teaspoon before putting it in the sink … well I will try and get that too.

QUESTION 3: if you or anyone else can suggest something else I should try to do while I am there then please share. I will appreciate it very much. I will try to keep a clear head while I am there so that I can get things done. I am sure there is more I can do though especially regarding the personal matters connection. Maybe I can even make tea for us and get some vaginal fluids in there.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Hello Rosewood,

I edited out the more graphic parts of your post; please be mindful when you're posting on here and be sensitive to the other people reading this forum.

You have the right idea on your plan, and I've already given you a lot of ideas of things you can do while you're at his house. If you'd like more ideas, you can check out this page:

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:48 am

Update.

Well ... I laid my tricks at his place. This was the day I went to get my things at his place as the whore that kept causing problems finally succeeded AGAIN to drive us apart. Feeling very emotional as I type this. His place was my second home and now here I am back to just myself and not even a gold fish to love. My world is suddenly so small again. Sorry, rough rough day. :cry:

I sprinkled Goofer Dust around his bed and at his desk right where his feet will be. Also in his car on the mat on the driver's side. I didn't actually put it anywhere he would touch it with his hands. Skipped my mind as it was all a very emotionally draining day. I didn't want to use hotfoot powder as I have other plans for him. I want him to be miserable, but to stay put. To stay stuck actually.

I threw war water on his front door step. It was meant to be on his welcome mat, but in my haste to get it done before he turned and looked, i threw it on the top step right on the concrete. It was very obvious and I was frantic that he would see it. I wiped it across the step with my hand and then removed most of the worst of it by dapping with a piece of toilet paper. Quite a bit ran down the side of the step though and I think this will hit the doormat on the second step - or stay stuck between the bricks. I only had a few miserable drops left for his welcome mat. Is this OK?

I also threw war water on one of his rugs inside which I know is not traditional but I thought what the heck as I know he stands on that spot a lot. The rug is brown so it was not too obvious only looked wet.

I was hoping to make tea for us and get my foot dust in his, but it didn't happen. Instead I did the only other thing I could think of which was to throw it in his sugar container. Is this at least somewhat good?

Gosh this is hard.

I got 2 pairs of underwear and I feel kind of bad about that because he could do with more in general. I took an unwashed one and a washed one (it was right there in front of my eyes in his cupboard and I could not resist). Also got a sock and again feel bad because he is always losing those as it is, but it had to be done. I got cigarette buds.

I got a few more strands of pubic hair by shaking out his bath rug while I was in there. Also some more head hair (of which I already have quite a lot).

Took his dry toothbrush and brushed my mouth with it (just like that, no water or anything). I also put some personal fluids along the side of the bristles and on its handle and on his razor's handle. I shaved a tiny little patch of my leg with his razor. Enough for my hair to get stuck in it. All done to keep a link when it comes to personal concerns.

It is hard to think straight under such conditions, but I did my best and at least got to lay some tricks which I know is more than a lot of people have the opportunity to do. I am grateful for that.

I guess that is about it. I know I have to believe in my spells and I do, but it has been such a sad day for me. I can't believe he allowed a money grabbing tramp to come between us. I shall keep working both their cursing jars!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:51 am

Hello, Rosewood ,

I hope that you stated your intentions when you used that Goofer Dust.

Please be careful with Goofer Dust. Be very specific when using it.

War water is good. I use it in many other ways alongside what Miss cat recommends.

take care

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:22 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

As I sprinkled the Goofer Dust I said that I want him to suffer as I am suffering due to the breakup and for him to be lonely and without love. I hope that is okay. After all, a life without love is a very intense form of pain and suffering in itself. Maybe it started to work almost right away because he had been very cold and kept his distance as I packed my things. Then he suddenly started to cry and hugged me saying he is going to miss holding me. A bit later he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me! This was about 2 -3 hours after I lay the first Goofer trick. Still, we are broken up, but I guess one must look to the positive signs, keep working the spells and not lose faith. I will make his doll baby this coming week. As I stated elsewhere, it will be to help give him clarity and to rethink what he has done. He is deeply confused which is why I am avoiding all confusion products when it comes to him.

Thank you again.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:54 am

Just another update.

I cursed them today until my voice was hoarse and even then I kept at it. It is not often that I am alone long enough to carry on like this for an hour. I usually speak out loud, but not in a voice loud enough for others to hear. I wonder if anyone here can tell me if they find their spells work better when they shout their intentions? It sure feels more powerful to me.

I had both curse jars going and speaking my wishes for them to suffer. Gave her doll baby hell, burned it a bit and told her "you are evil and evil belongs in hell and that is where you need to return to." Her candle went out first again. His went on a bit longer and when it was done it had the pattern of a man with arms and legs stretch out as if in agony and running. I take this as a good sign. I kept telling him that he will suffer increasingly every day from sadness, loneliness and depression and that he will know no love nor peace until he stops and thinks about what he has done and asks for my forgiveness.

Oh and her mirror box has been buried.

I also took my old vinegar jar I made for them over a year ago and shook that violently. I will make a new one in a few weeks though.

I have a lot of more free time on my hands now that we have split up and I will put that into cursing these two. I will curse them again tonight.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

I scream, swear and curse all the time when I perform these spells.

Wishing you the best

take care

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi,

Just a couple of quick questions.

QUESTION 1: is there more or less a certain amount of time one should spend cursing? I went on tonight for 90 minutes. My earlier session this afternoon was about an hour. I often don't even realize how much time goes by.

QUESTION 2: So today I got so upset that I was crying at the start of my second cursing session. I was so hurt and angry at the same time and kind of lost it with the rage. Does being that emotional (crying) weaken my spell?

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

I will answer each question after the question:

QUESTION 1: is there more or less a certain amount of time one should spend cursing? -You are doing the right amount of time (as far as I am concerned). You can do more but this is also very good.

QUESTION 2: So today I got so upset that I was crying at the start of my second cursing session. I was so hurt and angry at the same time and kind of lost it with the rage. Does being that emotional (crying) weaken my spell? -It actually helps the spell. Rage with cursing is an EXCELLENT combination!

Wising you the best

Take care

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:21 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I can definitely curse longer than that. I basically allow myself to go on as long as I feel I need to. It kind of comes to a naturally stop per session, I guess.

A big part of my curse is that he should suffer as I am and feel my sadness and depression, but 10 times fold. All I have been through with him over the years needs to come at him at once.

The same for her. I tell her that her life is to turn to shit and that she is never to find peace and love, because she destroys other people's love for the pure entertainment. I tell him that he is never to find love either, because he had true love but he didn't value it because of this whore's influence over him and being too weak to stand up to her.

I am glad you think it makes my spell stronger to get emotional and cry as this is what I am want for them - extreme sadness and misery. In his case I've included it in my curse that he holds the power to remove it by coming to his sense, throwing the whore out his life forever, return to me and remain loyal forever and get professional help for his issues. I tell him "you hold the power to break this curse by doing the right thing". I say what the right thing is and then end with "but if you don't then this curse will only gain more power by the day until you have a complete mental and emotional breakdown and everything in your life is shit, because that is what you've left me with after years of love and loyalty to you."

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

That sounds good.

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care and wishing that your spell is a great success

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:35 am

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking of doing some crossing and cursing work for a while now and will probably get Crossing vigils lit on people I hate. I have read this section and thread, I understand it doesn't need to be justified etc. I have the Crossing incense but obviously I don't want to light it in my flat (apartment) as I have only recently just given the place a spiritual cleansing with Van Van and Chinese Wash. I have some neighbours who irritate me to bits; I don't care how far the crossing goes.

-Can I just sprinkle the incense on their doormat or put it through their letter box whilst cursing (was going to do some protection work on myself after) without it being lit? Or for them to be crossed, will this need to be lit?

-Same with a colleague in my work who was evil enough to laugh at my little granny dog being put to sleep.. I was going to discreetly sprinkle some incense in his tracks at work. Not sure if it needs to be lit or if I can get away with using it the same way as sachet powder?

I have had enemy work previously done by rootworkers, also Intranquil Spirit vigils as I wanted to curse my ex; the rootworker who performed the Intranquility spell made sure I was covered. If I wanted Crossing vigils done by my rootworker or MISC rather than light them at home, do I need to conduct protection work on myself whilst they are lit? Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, Nony65,

I don't know abut you but when I do cursing work for clients, it MUST be justified.

Many spiritual workers do cursing without justification but this is my belief.

Incense is for lighting. It takes the message to the Spirit world. So, using it as a trick would not be the best way.

Also, have you seen this thread?

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

And I would certainly protect myself. Especially when the cursing is not justified.

Take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:48 am

Hi Miss Aida,

This is where I'm slightly confused; if I remember reading earlier in this thread, a member suggested that Revenge products are for justified doing on someone who has seriously done you wrong (and I was planning on using these on an ex boyfriend who did things to me years ago which have scarred me mentally and I don't feel comfy talking about on a forum). There was suggestion that the Crossing line doesn't necessarily need justification. Not sure what's right or does it just depend on the rootworkers thoughts?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello Nony65,

Different rootworkers have different approaches to cursing/crossing. Some rootworkers don't do it at all. Some are justified workers, meaning they will only do it if God and divination says it's justified. And some will curse/cross anyone they want to. In the end, the decision is yours. But it's not accurate to say that using Lucky Mojo's Crossing line is always justified no matter what. It's better to take it case by case. In your case, it sounds like Crossing this guy is probably justified, but I would back up that assumption with a reading, either done yourself, or by a reader if you think you can't be impartial.

You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.

Rednaxela

Unread post by Rednaxela » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:17 am

As a new member (but reader for years and years), I need some help please.

I have justified revenge (without going into details) against a man who owns a business - he was running a café himself - but now he sits back and collects rent as a landlord while another couple have the lease for day to day operation. (their rent payment obviously goes to him ultimately).

The only way I know to get to this man is via the café. I do not know where he lives (he has moved from original address),nor his contact details, nor do I have any personal effects. The only thing I do have is a business card he handed me once - however this was a couple of years ago and was from his old job so its no longer a current business card (would that still count as personal effect ?).

Is there a way to cause him financial harm, without hurting the innocent couple who rent and run the café now? For example, I don't want the building to burn down, as the innocent couple would be out of work. But for every cake and coffee they sell, I know the revenue is going towards paying the landlord.

Any suggestions most appreciated on the best way to proceed. If you feel there is no way to avoid hurting the innocent people, please say so - I will not do anything to hurt them in any way.

Kindest Regards.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello Rednaxela,

I think you could avoid harming the couple as long as you are very specific in the way you write your petition paper. Usually in hoodoo, workers operate under the belief that harmful spells will only harm the person they're meant to harm. *But* with the landlord's financial situation so closely tied to these people, I can see why you want to be extra careful. If you're still worried, maybe think about cursing him in a way that's not financially specific? Just a thought.

There are lots of ideas here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html

I'd also suggest getting a reading from a reputable worker; they would better be able to pinpoint what your course of action should be. You can find reputable workers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you!

Rednaxela

Unread post by Rednaxela » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 am

Thank you sisterjean, you just opened my eyes to the obvious that I couldn't see - to target him a different way. I appreciate your time and your reply. Kindest regards.

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:11 am

Hello everyone.

I had some war water and I took the sticker off and through it on the door walk way and broke the glass.
It was at night and said what I want to happen. I'm sure he probably got up and seen the broken glass but think of the liquid because it was dark and Halloween. Was that correct to break the glass in the area they walk at?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

Absolutely. Smashing a bottle of War Water on your enemy's doorstep is exactly how you use it. Read more about War Water here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:19 am

Thank you Sister Jean.

Patrah

Unread post by Patrah » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:12 am

Is it more effective to rid a curse or jinx and reverse it to the object of discontent,prior to making and sending a more powerful curse to that person?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello Patrah,

If something has cursed you, I'd suggest taking these steps:

1. Cleanse yourself and your home, to remove the curse/jinx.

2. Protect yourself and your home.

3. Reverse the curse back onto the target.

4. Supplement that reversal work with additional cursing/jinxing if that is your wish. But make sure you have that protection up, in case they retaliate.

Good luck to you.

Patrah

Unread post by Patrah » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Thank you.

That is how I see it and wanted confirmation.

I feel I am more,protected than when I did not suspect her.

And I will have to continually protect myself.

Shi13

Unread post by Shi13 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi guys, new here, hope some one has been through this before. Has anyone ever dealt with a personality disordered person? You can't make them crazy, they already are! I'm actually dealing with two right now but one I'm not concerned about. The one im. Concerned about is online, has taken a petty grievance with me and blown it out of proportion, and telling people it is ME! who is psycho. It's online so I had to move fast, so far have done a freezer spell. I've always had very good results with my freezer spell. It seems to have only slightly deterred the person and I feel they are really resisting it. So, had to act quickly with what I had on hand which wasn't much, did a red candle with persons name, psalms 40, my intentions and licorice root, poppy seed, alum, cayenne and cumin. At first wouldn't stay lit, but I think I overdressed the candle. Finally got it to stay lit but the match fell in there, so flame was very high and the top of candle cracked. I don't think I should take that as a sign. Then flame went out again but I think still problem with how I dressed it. Relit and now is burning ok but still don't have good feeling, I think this person is so dominating a personality because they want to see me destroyed so I'm nervous that my reliable freezer spell isn't going to last.

Questions:

1. If freezer spell doesn't freeze this person, can they reverse it on me and keep me from acting or defending myself
2. What do u do to stop the intense people who are a bit crazy themselves but stronger than you? (Stronger as in big personality, ruthless, more well known) what is most effective or appropriate

I don't want this person hurt but they need to be STOPPED. I've dealt with personality disordered people before and know the damage they can do while looking like victims. Ughhh any advice???

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:32 pm

Hello, Shi13 ,

Freezer spells don't work immediately.

And, a red candle really isn't an appropriate color for your spells. So, that could have been the problem

Run Devil Run would be my spell recommendation for this problem:

luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

You might want to try a black candle with banishing oil to make them banish

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

And, stop gossip spells are great:

www.luckumojo.com/stopgossip.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Shi13

Unread post by Shi13 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:34 am

Hi Miss Aida, thank you so much for the quick reply and suggestions!!

I know freezer spells are supposed to take a while to work, but for me when I've done them they've worked extremely quickly. I could feel the problem person "freezing" as soon as the spell started freezing. I'm really good with the freezer spells, so that's why I'm surprised it only helped a little this time.

Should I leave my freezer spell alone and trust it is working, or throw it out and start a new one when I get the RDR and black candles?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello Shi13,

I would recommend giving the current freezer spell some time to work before scrapping it. If after a while you are not seeing any kind of movement then go ahead and try another one but I would recommend some form of divination to get more clarity on exactly what you need to do.

Peace~

Nathen

Shi13

Unread post by Shi13 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Thank you natstein, I'll leave the freezer spell alone. Will do RDR spell when oil comes in. Tomorrow will do black candles and a lemon vinegar spell w/ persons picture and a print out of their false accusations. I do not want this person hurt per se but I'm pretty pissed at what they are trying to do to me (and what they've got away with so far), so I do kinda want them to hurt when they think of writing about me. This person requires extra precautions to keep them in check.

I have previously bought Devils shoestring stick things from Lucky Mojo, wonder if I can use one "shoestring" in a lemon vinegar jar spell (to trip the psycho person up until Run Devil Run and banishing oil comes in)?

If vinegar jar doesn't look promising then I'll get a reading done of some kind. :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello, Shi13,

It is not for cursing

Read about it here: www.herb-magic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html

Also, please don't use abbreviations (ie: RDR) as this is a teaching forum and many won't know what the abbreviations mean. so, I have edited your post.

We all learn from each other!

Take Care and Happy New Year

kelli_2017

Do curses like this exist?

Unread post by kelli_2017 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Are there curses out there that could be attached to a product like a book or a script and that could cause anyone who handles it to die and/or be killed in frightening ways?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello, kelli_2017,

Absolutely YES.

Look at all the people who have handled or read cursed artifacts in Egypt and have died.

People were dying when attempting to go to certain pyramids around the world.

There are also cursing tablets from the ancient days.

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!

Take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello, how often would you need to do cleansing on yourself if a rootworker was carrying out a crossing spell/Hot Foot work for you? I experienced very bad guilt when my rootworker carried out a DUME spell for me but I wasn't cleansing myself at the time. Needing badly to get a girl away from my boyfriend away permanently as she is a threat to our relationship. If it needs to be done, should I be doing cleansing work on myself daily, weekly or monthly? Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

I personally would do it as often as I felt it was needed.

If you're feeling "funky" would you just wait until the correct day to do it? Of course not!

Look at it this way: You have nothing to lose if you did it frequently.

Take care

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am reading this with interest and I am wondering what can a person do to stop customers from coming to your shop or to make your shop invincible to customers?

Thank you for your inputs.

Cheers,
jp

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello, jadepearl,

You could lay tricks down in front of the shop

www.luckyymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida for the link! :)
Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers & take care!

Mostlyme

Unread post by Mostlyme » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 am

I would like to make it so that that house I am moving out of is a place that makes any woman who isn't me or my daughter feel unwelcome, uncomfortable, and generally bad, at least as long as my ex-husband retains ownership of it.

I have thought to mark the territory of the property and home as mine using urine. In fact, I'm going to be peeing a LOT in the coming days to make sure there isn't a single room a woman can go to to feel better.

Please note that I don't want them hurt or anything of the sort; I just want them to not want to come into the house, ever, and possibly to feel as though the owner of the house is up to no good with them.

Aside from using urine to mark it as mine, I'm not sure what else to use. Perhaps some sort of domination work? I've got some hot foot powder, and goofer dust (although that seems like overkill) and graveyard dirt. I've got rusty coffin nails. I believe I have crossing powder, but I'll have to double-check my stash.

I'm open to anything, really: candles, powders, herbs, you name it. I'm just not sure which things to use.

Thanks in advance for anything you might be able to tell me. (And yes, there is going to be some serious cleansing as well as final cut and clear work afterwards!) :D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:33 am

Hello Mostlyme,

One idea would be to sprinkle a line of Hot Foot powder around the outside of the house where visitors would have to walk through it. And as you lay it down, say something like, "May any woman who isn't me or my daughter feel unable to stay in this house and uncomfortable when they enter, until they leave forever." Mix the Hot Foot powder with some local dirt so when you lay it down it doesn't stand out.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”