• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 pm

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Re: General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mostlyme » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Sister Jean, that's lovely, thanks! Will it continue to work as long as he's there, though? Because once I'm gone, I'm never going back. I would think after awhile the power would be gone, letting just any old one walk in!

If only I could rig up a contraption that undetectably mists visitors with hot foot. Lol!
Mostlyme

Unread postby mana » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Where is the best place to store ongoing cursing work if one lives in an apartment?
Ive run out of hyssop. The order has not arrived yet. Is there an alternative for cleansing after a spell?
Thanks
mana

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Mostlyme,

You are correct that the powder would be gone after a time. Perhaps you could hide a small vinegar jar in the house, with a petition that "(your X's name) and any other woman he is romantically involved with never find peace together in that home" (or words to that effect...avoid using your name or your daughter's). Tuck it away in a dark spot in the house where they are likely to pass by (better still, under a floorboard they would walk over) and it could be a good addition to Sister Jean's excellent advice.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi mana,

I store ongoing cursing work in a dark cabinet in a largely unused room in my home. Otherwise, a garage (if you have access to one) is a good place.

Hyssop is your best choice for spiritual cleansing after negative spellwork. Make sure you always have it handy if you engage in this kind of work regularly. In its absence, you could take a bath with sea salt, basil and rue while you wait for your order. Pray over them before adding to your bath.

You can also find useful advice in this forum thread:
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performing-rootwork-spells-t654-240.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LissieKat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:12 am

I have looked all over the forums for advice, but I just haven't found the right one. I am literally at my wits in, I have tried positive hoodoo, like honey jars and what not, but nothing changes and I'm tired of the boy getting hurt anymore. My daughter is dating a great young man, in fact they are planning on marrying someday. The problem is this young man is the older son, in fact he is 20. His parents have continually physically and verbally hurt him. Nobody knows because they give off the appearance of a happy family, and the young man is terrified of saying anything. My daughter and I have witnessed the abuse, but calling social services would do no good, since he is 20, and like I said they give off the appearance. I don't want them dead, what I want to do is making them suffer and feel exactly the pain that there son feels, everyday for the rest of there lives, also banished from his life forever, so pain and suffering, this is justified. Would it be better for me to cast a spell, or have root work done, maybe a vinegar jar. If I do it what would be the best way to cleanse myself, hyssop or 13 herbs. Any help is appreciated, this situation is horrible, nobody should live like this.
LissieKat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, LissieKat ,

I usually try to convince my clients to try the spells themselves first

here is the page of crossing

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

And, yes, DEFINITELY use hyssop afterwards! Hyssop if for forgiveness.

I usually recommend the 13 herb bath prior to spell work and hyssop afterwards.

The boy needs to get out of that house. I wish he would. Could he live with you?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mohawk007 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I was always curious about the rule of substitution in crossing magic. For example if the spell specifically calls for an object to come from a certain place like say a church or a Botanica, what acquiring the object from an occult shop work as well? I know certain types of rootwork are more forgiving in this respect but is it using jinxing or xing magic
mohawk007

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 am

Hello mohawk007,

Your question is quite vague, but in general, I would say do not make substitutions unless you absolutely have to, especially if you are new to hoodoo.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 am

Hi there,

So I have someone I want to Cross. I’ve been reading a few forums trying to figure out which would work best for me but I’m still unsure. I have some thoughts but was wondering if it’s correct. I’d just like to throw it out there that I do better with container spells rather than candle spells which is why I’ve chosen to go this direction.
I was considering doing a variation of a lemon & vinegar jar spell put together:
Take a picture of my target and on the back write their name seven times in one direction, turn the picture counter clockwise and write seven things I want to happen (soured life, severed friendships, financial problems, bad luck, social issues, heated arguments, chaos) place a sample of their writing and a piece of their hair inside the picture and fold it away from me then insert that into a lemon. Place poppyseeds from LM, red pepper, black pepper inside the lemon. Shut it. Sew it closed with black string then stick seven (or 9) black pins dipped in crossing oil through the lemon. Place closed lemon inside a jar with vinegar, Tabasco sauce & 9 nails. Light a black candle on top, carved into the candle is targets name, dob and the 7 things I want to happen to them. Dress the black candle with LM Crossing oil.

Thoughts? I don’t want to do a freezer spell because I want to witness these things happening to this person but I like having all my ingredients contained in one area (the lemon) and drowning the lemon in nasty vinegar and other souring ingredients.

Thank you for any thoughts, tips or suggestions!
Have a blessed day!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello CuriouslilThing,

To me, it sounds like a lot to cram into one bottle spell, but I imagine it could work. Perhaps you'd want to read over this page just to make sure you're on the right track:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:10 am

Thank you Sister Jean, I appreciate the link. I will read over it right now. I do have one final question, I found a link awhile ago to herbs and the categories they are used for (love, healing, Crossing, etc) however for the life of me I can’t find where I originally found that link. Would you happen to know what I’m talking about? I had meant to bookmark it but never did -_- Thank you
CuriouslilThing

Worst curse to put on someone EVER !

Unread postby Miss Raven » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello everyone,
I would like to know what the worst curse ever to put on someone could be ? It would be for someone who owes me money and has no integrity. I would like this person to loose all her money, her business, basically I would like everything in that person's life to fall apart, including her health.
I am looking for a spell that is very powerful, that never fails to work, and can be done REMOTELY.
Any detailed advice is greatly appreciated, thanks to you all ! :)
Miss Raven

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 am

Hello, Miss Raven,

This book has a lot of nasty curses to choose from!

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Raven » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

is there one in the book that works better than all the others, I mean, I am already very angry & also am a natural witch, so I am sure my negative energy will transpire easily, but which one could you guarantee is down right nasty & works "every time" ?
Let me know, I will get the book for sure !

Thank you,

Blessed Be :)

Miss Raven.
Miss Raven

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello Miss Raven,

With all due respect to Miss Aida and her wonderful book, even she will probably tell you that no spell works 100% of the time. You should choose a spell that works best for your situation and abilities.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Raven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:33 pm

So Sister Jean,

I assume using just a picture is fine too, if I am not able to obtain personal concerns ?
Miss Raven

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:48 am

Just wanted to add...

I don't think any of the responsible practitioners on this forum will ever tell you anything is "guaranteed" to work. That's pretty much the whole reason I like it here. Before, I was dealing with someone who kept promising one more spell, one more wait, one little "result," let's ramp it up...no one with the tough love and kindness needed to say "no."

I haven't read Miss Aida's book yet, although it's on my wish list (not my Amazon wish list: it would be pretty funny for my mom to find that! LOL!) but I think it's a great idea to go ahead and read the whole book on something by the AIRR workers. I haven't been sorry yet and have built up quite a little library.

If the link is right, here's Miss Aida talking about her book: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -aida-5717 . You'll get a good idea of the kind of reader and rootworker she is and her insistence on justification and protection.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:26 am

Hi Honeybeelight,

You are absolutely correct that no reputable practitioner would ever "guarantee" their work. That is the first sign of a con artist and the biggest red flag that can be waved in your face.

It is always useful to remind folks on the forum that there are scam artists out there preying on the vulnerability of people in need, so please read Miss Cat's page on Black Gypsies and other con artists in the conjure community:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Remember the old adage, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Protect yourself by knowing how they operate. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Help to get back at abusive ex

Unread postby lelisabeth7935 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello. I am brand new to this and quite frankly concerned I will hurt my own karma in the end. However, I have been involved in a narcissitic relationship for three years. He was very abusive and already moved onto another female less than two months of me moving out. He has tracked me, harassed me through his friends and I hate that he's "happy" and will abuse this other female. She is completely clueless to what he is inside and I just want her to see him for what he is...like right now.

Is there any crossing or jinxing that won't harm him physically, but gently remove this relationship before he hurts her too? Is there a way that he is not happy and is forced to deal with how he's treated me? I don't want to sound bitter or vengeful, but I cannot stand him being able to move on like that after the hell I've been through and then put someone else through this down the road. It's the most pain I've ever felt.

Thank you.
lelisabeth7935

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello, lelisabeth7935,

I am so sorry that all of this has happened to you.

This book has over 100 spells and many are gentle wile others are harsh. But it will take care of all of your needs

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Also, please read the posts on this thread for more advice.

I wouldn't worry about his happiness but I would worry about that girl. However, breaking them up probably won't help as he'll go to another victim

I would instead perform protection spells on her:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement