• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:27 pm

General Loose Powder & ResIn Incense Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.

Re: How much smoke does incense emit?

Unread postby ko558 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:27 am

If a packet of incense is divided into 7 parts and in a cone shape, how long will each cone burn? I need to burn a packet over a 7 day ritual (Love Me Spell Kit) and am wondering the timing.
ko558

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 am

Those would be huge cones - I get at least 12 or more from a packet.
The cones burn about 5-8 minutes in my experience, from the size cones that I make. Yours may vary due to size, how "tight" you can get your cones, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Honey Pot Incense

Unread postby gemini » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 pm

I saw a picture of incense burning in a honey pot before it was assembled but it didn't really give a description beyond that. If I wanted to would you suggest dumping the ahes out before you assemble? keep them in? Dont burn any at all? Or maybe pass the jar through the smoke up side down? I've never made a honey pot before and was reading up on them. I thought this was ininteresting idea. Also what type of incense would you use? Thanks!
gemini

Re: Honey Pot Incense

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Sounds odd to me. Like someone is combining two different ideas in a meaninglessly complicated way. I wouldn't want incense ashes in my honey. For one thing, you could not cook with it to serve the target your sweetening spell in food.

Most people would rather have incense burning on the altar while putting the honey jar together. You might smoke the empty jar -- suffumigate it -- before pouring honey into it, using an incense related to what the honey jar spell was related to -- for instance pass the jar over Money Drawing incense before pouring the honey in and setting it up to draw customers to your business -- but in reality, i have never seen such a thing done.

Perhaps these pages will be of help:

How to Use Incense (Hoodoo in Theory and Practice)
http://luckymojo.com/incense.html

Hoodoo Incense (AIRR)
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... oo_Incense

In-Person Suffumigation or Censing (AIRR)
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... or_Censing

How to Make a Cone of Incense (Herb-Magic
http://herb-magic.com/incense-powder-cones.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Honey Pot Incense

Unread postby gemini » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:17 am

I like that idea better, passing through the smoke and just letting it burn in the workspace. less messy ^.^ I'm looking back on the article and i suppose it was more for the art of it than for any practical use. Thank you for the advice!
gemini

Help with Insence

Unread postby danger » Mon May 03, 2010 6:41 am

I'm having the hardest time burning the Attraction Incense. Ive been trying to burn this for months. I follow the instructions given on the site, but, it keeps smelling like smoke. Is there an easier way for me to burn this or am I better off buying some incense cones?
danger

Re: Help with Insence

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 am

I just form a tight cone shape in the incense powder with my fingers, and then light the tip. Or, you can burn it on a charcoal, but it burns VERY fast that way since it's intended to self0burn - it's better to let it burn at it's own pace.

Incense does kinda smell like smoke, ya know. ;)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 am

...and make sure to gently blow out the big flame that starts it...you want to gently ignite the incense, then let it smolder on its own...not burn with a towering flame, as can sometimes happen.

Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 am

What you have to remember is that LuckyMojo incense powders are real, made with the correct traditional herbs,roots and minerals, and they lack the synthetics that ordinary incense is so often soaked in, so they will not smell like them, they will smell like burning herbs and root and the essential oils. People are used to the fake stuff that it can be hard to get used to the real thing.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 03, 2010 7:29 am

...and another thing... In my years of using incense, from raw to manufactured, I can say with 100% truth; you are never better off buying pre-made incense cones. Raw is best in this matter. In my honest opinion...
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

incense

Unread postby barat » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 pm

I am having a hard time making incense cone is their any suggestions on an easier way to form it? When I burn it loosely on a brazier I waste alot because it doesnt burn all the way.
Many Blessings to you all
barat

Re: incense

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 pm

If you have a thimble or an LM snuffer those can be used to make incense "cones." A little practice using a small half-circle of paper rolled up into a cone and you'll be able to make the shape you want.

Once you light the tip, I find that gently blowing on it to get the sparks going helps for a steady and burn on the incense.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: incense

Unread postby barat » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Thank you ConjureMan I will try your suggestion
barat

How do you burn incense without the smell being to bad?

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 pm

I rent a large room from my brother for the time being. Its very large I have a regular sized fredge in it but no bathroom. Anyway I have some spell kits on the way but I need to figure out how to burn the incense without the smell overpowering the whole house and everyone figuring out I'm practicing hoodoo in my room LoL. Any suggestions?
ShadowyEmbrace

Re: How do you burn incense without the smell being to bad?

Unread postby Maljen » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Open windows if you have them, or before you start doing your spell kit, get some incense sticks or scented candles and burn them. That way your brother and any other family will get used to the fact of incensey smells coming from your room and won't think twice about it when you actually start doing your work.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

I was thinking about putting a box fan in a window turned so it sucks the smoke outside but I'm wondering if I do that if it'll mess up the spell?
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 pm

No it will not mess up the spell.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Just realized I have a small Incense Brazer

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:40 pm

I was going to wait till the incense brazer I ordered from LM arrived but I realized I picked up unkowning a very small green porcilen one at my arpents house last night along with some incense LoL. I really want to get started on my reconcilliation work couuld I use this one for awhile till my brass brazier comes within the next week?
ShadowyEmbrace

Re: Just realized I have a small Incense Brazer

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Yes
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Burning Powdered Incense

Unread postby Elveta » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:00 pm

MissMichaele wrote:I pack my incense into an ordinary sewing thimble which I keep next to my incense burner. To unmold it, I tap it just like you'd tap a pail when making a sand castle. It usually unmolds perfectly, or at least well enough.

Thank you for that! I've been going nuts trying to keep it lit. I was putting it on characol and that kept going out. Any benefits that might have been gained with that were probably out weighed my swearing at the damn thing! The thimble works!
Elveta

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:11 pm

I use an icing tip for molding mine - it works very well, too. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 am

This might sound CRAZY, but I use a honey jar for drawing money from clients. I put a sprinkle of Money Drawing Incense on the top of a green tea light (dressed with Money Drawing, Steady Work, and Money Stay With Me oils) and I set the tea light on top of my honey jar. It has worked for me. I love the smell and I have watched each tea light *spark* just like a sparkler.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:19 pm

The Japanese method of using a small piece of mica on top of a pile of sand/ash is lovely.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:25 pm

I use the small brass candle snuffers that we sell in the shop:

order
Brass Candle Snuffer, Short
5 inches long Traditional short-handled hinged brass candle snuffer with a lathe-turned brass handle and bell-shaped snuffer. Ideal size for forming loose Incense Powder into perfect cones. Various styles (our choice). Made in India.
$2.00
CAX-SNU-BRSH
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 am

I was fortunate to receive a gift of funnels and one was small enough for perfect cones and I have been using it every since. When doing spells I have enough for 7 and 9 days with some to spare but as Devi said it really depends on the size of the cones.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Make the incense into cones on an incense burner??

Unread postby tracyprkr » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 am

Thank you so much Devi Spring and Mother Mystic.
All your answers make me think that LM incense powder is thick enough to stay packed.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!

tracy :)
tracyprkr

Old DeLaurence "Temple Incense" equivalent at Lucky Mojo?

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 am

Looking at some old writing that references "temple incense", is there a modern substitute for this? (De Laurence specifically)
cognitivedissonance

Re: Old DeLaurence "Temple Incense" equivalent at Lucky Mojo?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 am

I would recommend getting some Frankincense and Myrrh resin and just blending that together, as that is the main base of most church and temple blends in the West.

Depending on the exact recipe those sometimes contain benzoin resin, or copal resins, and sometimes a floral note such as rose.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#resin

You could also use the LM Blessing incense, which is similar in make-up to some versions of temple blends.

http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-blessing.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 am

Cognativedissonance:

There is nothing like grinding your own frankincense and myrrh with a mortar and pestle! So much time and energy taken to make it and it smells wonderful. True "Temple" Incense! You can also control the ratio to the exact pleasing scent or vibration/effect you like.

Both are found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#resin

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 am

Also, if you are looking at old catalogues and are interested in DeLaurence's Black Incense Powder circa 1910 - 1960 or Valmor's Lucky Spirit Incense circa 1925 - 1970, they were one and the same blend and Lucky Mojo is the only compnay now that makes that receipe, which we call Lucky Mojo Brand Lucky Spirit Black Incense Powder.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#special

Lucky Spirit Black Incense Powder
Basic black incense powder compounded for love, money, luck, and protection. Get more for your money with this fragrant Lucky Mojo economy brand; add your own extra herbs and burn on charcoal for special requests.
$4.00
ISS-SPE-LUCK
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:34 am

My first instinct was Lucky Spirit, I just wanted to clarify. De Laurence is too, too fascinating, warts and all.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 pm

One way to control the amount of smoke that incense puts out is to purn it on a charcoal disk. You set the charcoal going, put it in a brazier or burner, then dribble a little bit of powdered incense on the charcoal. Depending on how much you dribble onto it, you will get either a thin line of incense or big fat clouds of incense. You can control it very well that way.

These pages contain more helpful information:

Hoodoo Incense (AIRR)

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:08 am

I agree with Cat on using a charcoal disk. At this time, the disability I am inconvenienced with affects my hands so making cones has been a challenge, however the use of a charcoal disk is wonderful.

Those of you who will read this and never worked with the charcoal disk may want to consider breaking the charcoal disks in halfs or quarters. In my opinion, it is a waste for me to burn a whole disk if the work is only 15 minutes. I will use a full disk if I know the work is going to take me an hour, then use the halfs and quarters for shorter times.

Play with this thought and see what works for you. Charcoal disks are a great item to have on hand.

Blessings.
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 am

Devi Spring wrote:If you're using a paper cone or other shaper, then you pack the powder into that FIRST, THEN you put it into the burner.

Now I realize that everyone is using Incenses for assistance in their work! Now I will also start using and ordering them. My question is, am I able to put it on any surface or do I HAVE TO put it on a charcoal or a incense burner? I was only thinking of a Metal Aluminum Bin and after making a cone, I just light it. Is that ok for me to not use a burner or charcoal?!
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 pm

The powder incenses are self lighting and don't require charcoal. Make sure you burn them in a heat-proof container.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 pm

TBanks91 wrote:
Now I realize that everyone is using Incenses for assistance in their work! Now I will also start using and ordering them. My question is, am I able to put it on any surface or do I HAVE TO put it on a charcoal or a incense burner? I was only thinking of a Metal Aluminum Bin and after making a cone, I just light it. Is that ok for me to not use a burner or charcoal?!

If your forming it into a cone there is no reason to use charcoal. You simply turn the cone out ,of whatever you used to form it, onto a non-flammable surface such as an incense burner. You then light the tip, gently blowout the flame, and enjoy.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:55 am

I recently used charcoal for the first time to place fresh herbs on and burn. Sure wish I'd thought to search charcoal in the forums. I had so much smoke going that I had to open my bedroom window and place a towel at my door, in fear of setting of the smoke alarm! I think I used way too much on top of the charcoal. LOL! Think I will just get the incense powder from LM next time. :D
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby carolann1972 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Here is my 2 cents and it works perfect for me! I pack my candle snuffer with Lucky Mojo loose incense and I use the little aluminum disc that comes with store bought incense cones to cap off the incense filled snuffer and flip it over and set the entire disc with incense on a ceramic plate to burn.

Blessings,
Carolann
carolann1972

Unread postby Tristan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Something that works for me is to make multiple small cones. As one cone dies down, you simply light the next one and continue with your work. Unused cones can be put back for later use. It saves you from smoking yourself out by using a larger cone, and from using a charcoal tablet since the incense powder is self-lighting anyways. Just a suggestion, your mileage may vary. :D
Tristan

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 am

Nice recommendations cat, Papa_Newt, Tristan; BestofLife, LM incense are self lighting (as Tristan mentioned) and are nice smelling. The smell lingers nicely.

As for how long they last, it depends on the size of your cones.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Loose Powder and ResIn Icenses Questions and Answers

Unread postby sunstallion » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 pm

To cast a spell, how much incense is needed to burn when you say your intention ? because I usually burn it outside my house and watch over it, and burn it alot. But it has been raining very hard and very windy for the past few days. I could not do it so I brought it inside to do it, but my family can't smell it and told me to stop. They can't smell any incenses. So, I wonder if I burn just burn very very tiny little, enough to lightly smell it, would it be enough to cast a spell ?

Thanks

SS
sunstallion

Re: How Much Incense Is Needed To Burn ?

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 am

I usually don't use a lot of incense because of sensitivity to smoke. It works just fine for me to work with just a little bit. This depends on what kind of work you are doing with the incense. If you are cleansing the home, only using incense, I'd say it's better to use a lot and clear out the house with all the doors open when your family isn't home. If you burn it in addition to candle work for example, for me, a little is sufficient.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 am

Sweden for the win! I agree 100% with svarthyndan! It depends on the situation for me as well... Sometimes a bunch...sometimes a little pinch.

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunstallion » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Burning incense, then say my intention. How much incense do I need ?
sunstallion

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Sunstallion,

Lucky Mojo Incense packets weigh one ounce. You will be able to burn the contents of one packet for quite some time, or burn it over several days. Make one small cone or use one pinch at a time.

When you buy a Lucky Mojo Curio Co. spell kit, your one-ounce packet of incense is more than enough to burn for many days of spell work.

The amount of smoke you enjoy or can tolerate will vary based on whether you do the work outdoors, like the smell and effect of incense generally, and so forth.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sunstallion » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:21 pm

I didn't buy the whole kit. I just bought one packet of the incense to burn, write my intention on the paper, then say it, then burn it. That's why i want to know how much incense is needed.
sunstallion

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Sunstallion, maybe these pages will help you:

Hoodoo Incense (AIRR)

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sunstallion » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Sunstallion, maybe this Herb Magic page, showing how to make a cone of incense and light it will help you:

Good luck!

Good website, thanks CatherineYronowde, but how big is a cone is still a question ?
sunstallion

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

sunstallion wrote:
Good website, thanks CatherineYronowde, but how big is a cone is still a question ?

As has been stated in the tread, there is no cut and dried answer. There is no point where it becomes the right amount and your going to get results. It is a matter of preference and situation. I personally prefer to burn a goodly amount of incense because I enjoy the smell and I find the large billowing clouds of incense smoke aesthetically pleasing, but there are times when I will burn a smaller portion, if I'm running low and need to stretch till my next order comes in or if I am a bit short on time and can't stay for a large amount to burn down.

If you want an exact measurement of how much incense powder I or anyone else uses your probably out of luck, I know I don't measure it out and I do not think anyone else does.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 am

Sunstallion, look at the pictures i showed you. Do you see how big Carin's hand is next to the cone of incense? That's how big she makes her cones. I make mine a considerable bit smaller.

Here's another way to make cones -- in a candle snuffer. We sell the small ones for $2.00 and the larger ones for $3.00, and the size difference is in the handle length, not the size of the cone-- you can buy one and use it and all your cones will be perfectly the same in size. Order here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#snuffers
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby michaeldavis » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:10 am

Hi all,

One way I've been doing it is by creating a mold with a double-layer of tinfoil. When I first read about using the candle snuffer technique, I did that. But my current snuffer has a wide bell and it made a gargantuan incense cone--too big for my purposes. I imagine the snuffers being sold by Lucky Mojo would make a more reasonable size. In any case, my solution was to press tinfoil over a pen cap and then use that to shape the incense. It works fairly well.

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.
michaeldavis

Unread postby sunstallion » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Sunstallion, look at the pictures i showed you. Do you see how big Carin's hand is next to the cone of incense? That's how big she makes her cones. I make mine a considerable bit smaller.

Here's another way to make cones -- in a candle snuffer. We sell the small ones for $2.00 and the larger ones for $3.00, and the size difference is in the handle length, not the size of the cone-- you can buy one and use it and all your cones will be perfectly the same in size. Order here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#snuffers

no thanks. I already bought a small one from Lucky Mojo.
sunstallion

Unread postby corazon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:12 pm

then if you bought the small one from lucky mojo, then you have the tool to make an incense cone.

I personally use a dish with sand and make a little dip into the sand and pour the incense directly into there and make it heap up into a little mountain. I use as much as would fit in a spoon. I find that amount perfect for spell work and perfuming a room as well.
corazon

Unread postby Malefic » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm

The old De Laurence catalogues from the 1930s say that Sandalwood and Patchouli are the main fragrances in "Temple Incense."
Malefic

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks for looking that up, Malefic.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Malefic wrote:The old De Laurence catalogues from the 1930s say that Sandalwood and Patchouli are the main fragrances in "Temple Incense."

Thank you for that Malefic...very cool information...two of my favorite scents!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Malefic » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:16 pm

This thread actually turned up in the Google search results when I was googling for more info about the stuff... I've lately acquired a small amount. I can tell you that Nag Champa is not dissimilar.

The approximately 80 year old sample of Temple incense is a loose powder but I don't think it's self lighting -- though Sandalwood is definitely the bulk of the formula so it probably could burn on its own if you tried. It has some extra spices and a tiny bit of a floral scent -- I think it may be plumeria or frangipani. It's not a lot of fragrance -- really, the mixture is probably 90% sandalwood in both smell and substance -- though I suppose it might be a little weaker now than when it was fresh-made. It does not contain any resins.
Malefic

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 pm

I got Lucky Spirit, and I love it. When she says "economical", she MEANS it! :-D I bought two bags and now I have enough to last me through Doomsday. Mad props.

Also, that's some amazing research, Malefic.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby corazon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 pm

I LOVE the Lucky Spirit incense!!!! I have used it a few times already and I just adore it. It smells awesome.

Malefic, its so awesome you got a sample of the old incense blend!! wow!
corazon

Unread postby michaeldavis » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:50 am

Interesting discussion. I'm enjoying meditating and other work done with the Master Key incense I got from LM. It's very good. Some time ago, I learned the hard way about the smoke that the charcoal disks emit. Quartering the disks seems to be helpful for short workings.

Lucky Mojo sells a wide range of herbs, which, if mixed with a bonding agent like gum arabic or tragacanth (even better), some "liquid fire" (1/4 tablespoon of saltpeter to every 4 tablespoons of water), and a wood powder base can make very good, clean-burning incense. For example, I'm blending my own "confusion incense" with the herbs I got from LM this way. In this case, controlling the amount of wood powder relative to the aromatic ingredients will help you find the balance between burnability and scent.

Michael
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.
michaeldavis

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells