Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Pyromancer

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:18 pm

When making a love jar, can I just put the targets effects in there, and not mine? I don’t wanna be wrapped up in the spell. I know with honey jars both targets use their effects. What if I want the jar to only effect the target, and not me? I’m not talking about a honey jar, just a love jar

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Hey Pyromancer,

Yes. This is a traditional way of working with jars. There's no "rule" that says honey jars have to include two, or both, parties.

If you want to sweeten you towards each others then both names need to be placed in the jar but if you want to influence the other parties affection for you then just then only their name/concerns are necessary.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:39 am

I did a spell to make a guy obsessed with me. Used a white 6 inch white candle dressed with Bewitching oil, and engraved his full name, date of birth and petition for him to be obsessed. I also had a strand of his hair and placed it under the candle. He called me the next day and talked on the phone for 2 hours, and then told me he thinks about me all day. Just thought I would share

Curiousjo89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiousjo89 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 am

Hi Everyone! This is my first time posting so I am sorry if it is in the wrong section!

Currently I am reviving my honey jar I had done back in February. I stopped working it when I went on vacation out of the country and that's when my POI and I stopped talking. I decided to revive it after doing a tarot reading. I light a simple chime candle over it and like clockwork we started communication. It wasn't a large fight just his distance made me get over it(sucked at texting and calling but when we were together it was like we were a couple. he just got out of a relationship in December. so I see the hot and cold due to hesitation.)

I know, I know. Why bother if he is distant. Well I just seperated myself to give him some time to think about the situation and so he would see I'm not openly available for him. We had been friends since highschool, and hes always had the biggest crush on me. So its there, hes just damaged.

He messaged me to say he had a dream about me the night before. After not talking for about 2.5 weeks he was back to how he was when we first started dating. Very flirty and giving me compliments. He is working overseas at the moment. He'll be back in a week. He kept saying he wanted to see me when he gets back. But I want to do some work before he gets here! Plus the full moon! I was supposed to go but decided against it due to his lack of communication and commitment. Even though when I told him we should stop talking he got mad and said we werent even together so its not his business. Then when we spoke later he was hurt that I broke up with him... See his back and fourth?

Today I decided to do a red figural marriage candle next to my honey jar. I did a petition paper with our names and our hairs inside of it. I dotted the ends with love me oil. Folded it and set it under the candle that I carved our names into. I put love me oil, come to me, and open road oil(help the barriers). I also added some herbs and rose petals around it.

The candle burned fast, within 20 minutes. It joined into one flame right away, when it passed their heads. The grooms side burned down faster, but the brides side melted to his side. I don't really see any shapes in the wax. But the petition paper burned up.

I'm going to start the love me spell kit tomorrow but will do it with a 7 knob candle instead. I'm hoping I am making the right moves right now. But to be clear I want it so when he gets back we have better communication and there is a committment. I know if I want sex from him it will be easy because he is attracted to me and we have chemistry in the bedroom lol. What can I do to make him open up and work harder towards me? It's there I've seen it lol He's just damaged from being hurt so many times in the past. He has opened up to me alot about past relationships but he just has a hard time with me!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:37 am

Curiousjo89,

I know this feeling all too well. I would have sex with him and get some of his fluids or even some of his hair will do if it is accessible to you and create a doll in his likeness. You will sleep with this doll, eat with the doll, everything with him talking to him and telling him how you want him to open up to you and communicate more. You will tell him that you can be trusted.

With time you should notice a difference. Hope this helps

Curiousjo89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiousjo89 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:20 am

Dr Darensbourg,

Our communication is opening up. I spoke with him again last night and the same thing he wants to see me, he insists I shouldn't date, that he's attracted to me and he wants to send me pictures of his member. I am sure when he returns I can get some fluids. I do have more hairs, he left a scarf at my house and he has long hair so believe me that thing has a lot. I am curious about the doll and will try it out. I am worried that the work I am doing currently is making him drawn to me sexually. I am using the love me, come to me, and road opener oil(to clear blockages, hope I am right on this...) I am even using cleavers, cinnamon and red cloves.

I want him to open up and also commit. He's just being an emotional little girl. And I might add he's a scorpio, he's opened up about a lot of things and I've seen him in the fetal crying while I comforted him due to some past issues. We don't fight or argue, he's just hot and then he gets scared!

Also where can I get more information on the dolls?

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Curiousjo89,

Good work.
Road opener is similar to blockbuster but they differ in that block buster breaks up negative or unwanted conditions and road opener clears the way. As an example, imagine that there is a brick wall that is in the middle the road you are traveling down. Well the block buster is kind of like the bull dozer that will knock down the wall. Great, the wall is gone..but what about the debris and all the mess left over from it? Who's gonna clear that away? Road opener will. That way your path to success is a smooth unimpeded one. Hope that helps.

You can read more about dolls here:
general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:22 am

My love and I have recently reconnected. I have never done any work on him but have devised a long term plan to finally move in and marry him. I sleep over often so I'd like to leave something at his home to facilitate my work. Any suggestions?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello MrsBrown,

Since you have access to his home, work sneaky tricks to help facilitate what it is that you want. You can lay down powders, oils, use bath crystals in the final rinse of his laundry, any number of things like that, many of which you can find in these threads:
trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html
working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html
spells-for-true-commitment-moving-in-en ... t9109.html

I am a little confused though, as I thought you were on the radio show asking about this man and received readings saying he was likely to continue drifting in and out of a relationship with you in an unhealthy pattern. Are you sure you want to commit your energy to pursuing this? If so, click on the links I've given you for ideas. Also, consider getting an astrological chart done on you both as a couple, as was advised on the radio, since their readings suggested a "star-crossed lovers" kind of situation.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Hi Miss Athena. Thank you so much for your response. Everything that I was told to do on Sunday has already been done this week. I had an astrological reading done and followed Miss Cat's spellwork advice. I am following the answers of the astrological reading (very favorable especially for marriage) and the outcome of the clarity work that was advised.

I didn't mention the reading from Sunday or the outcome of the suggested work because I did not want to clog up my post with all of that lest it confuse anyone. Since only I and the person who did the astrological reading know what those outcomes were, I felt best not to share it.

Natural_Witch33

Unread post by Natural_Witch33 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:34 am

Thanks Sister Jean. Sorry for the mistake and belated thank you and reply. I got a reading concerning my marital troubles, got over my love work hang up and have been doing rituals when/where needed. Things have definitely improved since.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Will Conjureman Ali's spell for breaking down a lover’s resistance work with a red candle studded with cubeb berries and rolled in dill seed dressed with Follow Me Girl oil work without the John the Conqueror root? I read about doing it without it earlier in the thread as well as elsewhere on the board and I would like to be sure.

There have also been conflicting answers about where the remains of the spell should go. Some say in your front yard and other say at a crossroad to disperse the resistance. Thoughts?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:19 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

I would conduct the spell as outlines by Conjurman Ali, he is an expert in the field and compiled the spell based on success. High John The Conqueror root can be used for strength and to control the person to break down the resistance. It also resembles a male testicle. I believe from your other post that you are working on a man, therefore you would want to use Follow me Boy oil, to get the man to follow you. Since this work is really a love spell, using love herbs and love oil, I would bury it at the front yard.
Here is a link to the spell at the bottom of this page if others are interested: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:34 pm

You're absolutely correct and I obtained the John The Conqueror root today.

Thank you for the clarification for the remains as well.

This may be a strange question, but what kind of cup do we use? Can we use a plastic one and include it in the remains? Or do we use a porcelain or glass one and only include the candle, John The Conqueror root and name paper in the remains? I apologize for all the questions but if I am going to do this, I am going to do it right.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:08 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

Normally when you burn a candle on a cup it is made of material that will resist the flame and not catch fire, a plastic cup would catch fire and make a mess, same with a paper or those cups that are a mix of paper with wax lining. I would use a coffee cup flipped upside down. You would only include the wax remains, herbs, powders, incense in the burial. The tool that holds it ( candle holder, cup, saucer, pan), unless otherwise specified, would be cleaned and used again in the work. Some work you will see this is not the case, such as a breaking a jinx you would take the candle with wax on it and break it at a tomb to break the jinx ( just one of many examples).
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Thank you so much, JayDee. I try to make everything I do that involves fire fireproof (or at least resistant), so I wasn't sure.

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi everyone, I'd like to know what vigil at LM would be best for when you're trying to increase attraction and communication with a target you just began talking to/dating casually? I was thinking Come to Me but is there a better choice?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Hello taciturnxlove,

That would be a good choice since you already have started a relationship with your target. Give it a try and see what results you get.

Good luck.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:05 pm

Is there a love spell that is foolproof? Like one that works 100% of the time and is super efficient?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:57 am

Hello forgiveness,

There is no such thing as a foolproof spell or one that is sure to work 100% of the time. There are fraudulent spellcasters out there who guarantee their spells will work, but no ethical rootworker would ever make such a claim.

As with all spells, it is up to spirit to determine the when, how and if of results.

The spell advice in this thread and in the following link gives you your best chance of success, so work with confidence and trust in your outcome:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

As you know, you could also have a member of AIRR perform the work for you if you are unsure of your ability. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. We've been following your situation and offering the best of our advice and support and I truly hope it helps. Best of luck to you!

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:08 pm

Thank you Miss Athena <3

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Hello To All,
I’ve always been a calm, loving, caring, kind, respectful, & thoughtful person but lately I’ve been really giving people a tough time. I know I can begin by working on myself by doing a cleansing bath, and a honey jar. I do know that I should add tranquil herbs to calm myself to the jar but what should I use to be loving, caring, thoughtful & kind again. I know the honey jar should help me as far as being sweet to others. I know I have to start with myself and maybe others will be the same way with me. I think maybe I should add blood Root & balm of gilead so I can reconcile & give others the same respect I look for.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello Destiny,

You have a good plan. A honey jar for yourself will help to sweeten up your interactions with others.

I would also consider a reading, to see if your sudden change of personality has been spiritually directed by someone. It never hurts to gain clarity on a situation. You can find qualified readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:08 pm

Thank you Miss Althea,
What can I add to the jar for me to be more loving with everyone & caring

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Hello Destiny,

You can add some cloves to sweeten your friendships as well as Deer's Tongue to speak sweetly to those around you. I would start with those. You can always add other things as you move forward with your jar.

http://www.herbmagic.com/cloves-whole.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

Good luck!

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Wed May 01, 2019 11:05 am

Thank you Miss Althea,
I need to know if their is any herbs for patience that I can also add to my honey jar

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Destiny ,

I would add the herbs Miss Athena said and burn a light blue candle on top with clarity oil to think clearer and tranquility oil to be more patent with people. The honey should also help with that as well. Pray over it asking God to help you become more patient and kind.

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Sun May 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Thank you, JayDee
I love working with honey jars. This is the first time I’m actually doing a honey jar job for myself, I’m usually doing honey jars for others which always work quickly & give excellent results. But when it came to me doing work for myself I just couldn’t come up with the right ingredients & felt stuck.
Thanks again for the input thanks again

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Mon May 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Hello! I am trying to decide what to do and get to aide some love work I am doing for myself. I am putting together a love jar on Friday with various herbs, oils, and a personal concern. I got to meet this wonderful guy and we hit it off great! He has my email and I want to have him contact me more so we can then eventually hang out more and eventually date. Of course having his thoughts all about me is good too! :) I told myself ahead of time this will take some time to achieve so not looking for super fast fixes, I want to build a nice solid foundation for this. I was thinking of getting a plain glass pink candle and have it anointed with come to me, stay with me, and fire of love oils? Not sure if that is too much or if I need to separate out the oils to multiple candles. If there are other kits or things to do instead I am all ears!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 06, 2019 5:55 pm

lostinbigd,

You can dress candles with more then one oil this is a common practice. I would also consider the 3 candle spell ( see link below) and a honey jar to sweeten him to you.

3 candle love spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#3candlelove
Love me honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

Recite a chapter of Songs of Solomon each day as you set a candle on the jar, it is customary to use in love work.

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Tue May 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Thank you very much JayDee! :D

Angela1234

Unread post by Angela1234 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:25 pm

Good afternoon,
I recently turned a candle on to bring my ex back and for our communication to be better. When the candle finished, the remaining wax had a girl on a horse running. Does anyone know what this means ?? The glass burned clear, with some glitter on the sides, also when it was burning in more than one occasion it had a heart.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Hello Angela1234,

We don't perform candle divination on the forum, as that would be a paid service provided by a professional rootworker that you hire. You can contact the members of AIRR if you are in need of interpretation:

You can also read through this page on candle wax interpretation, which won't tell you what your specific signs were, but can give you a general idea of how to read a candle:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Finally, any good book on reading tea leaves can help you understand the symbols you see in wax remains. You can find some here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#divination

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi. Thank you for such a helpful resource. I have benefitted so much from this forum over the years just by scrolling through and reading. I have read through the entire forum but need a bit of advice on what products to order. I have some very old lucky MOJO oils from back in 2014, which I used with great success and then mixed into local oils to expand the usage as shipment the last time took over 3 months and customs removed most of the items from my order. I am working with a reputable airr reader and have had a reading done on a guy whom I want to reconcile with. I had done reconciliation work on him in the past and once I got him back I got sloppy and stopped working. Now we have broken up last year but stayed in contact as friends until he suddenly just stopped answering calls and responding to messages in March. This is long distance. The reader said that he has health issues(we think it's depression) and and I should work on healing him first. I was advised to put rivals on ice which I did and to stop any sort of work that will affect his mind. I did ask if I could try contact spells, but haven't had much success thus far. What should I order for 1. Communication and contact
2. Then I need to supplement my come to me spells.
This was where I stopped the last time
This time though once he comes back I want him to:
3.commit to me and marry me
4.stay with me
I'm now aware the work must be ongoing
The airr root worker is working on a nother unrelated matter for me and I cannot afford a new reading so soon again. I can only order oils as the last time all powders were confiscated at customs. In the meantime I have a honeyjar going is there anything I can use in a pinch to encourage him to miss me and talk to me. This is a long distance situation. Apologies for the long post, almost a novel.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:16 pm

Hello Sagesunset,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are very happy to see you here.

Oils for reconciliation and love will help you once you are ready to proceed to that phase of your rootwork. You can order Reconciliation as well as Love Me and Stay With Me oils to have them on hand. These will be helpful to you and I would use them in that order.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html

I would also add Balm of Gilead to your order, as this helps to smooth over past difficulties. It is useful to add it to your honey jar.

HER-BAL-BUDS
Balm of Gilead Buds
$3.50

For communication and contact, please refer to the following thread for advice and ideas:
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-t ... t2982.html

Just please be careful to not overload him while he's sorting through his emotional issues. Focus on his healing at this time, and that will help you in the long run.

You have my continued best wishes for success and happiness!

Sagesunset

Unread post by Sagesunset » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:08 am

Thank you miss Athena

The honey jars were made back in 2014 but still work miracles, do I open to put the Gilead beads in or make a new jar. I don't have personal concerns this time around

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:43 am

Hello Sagesunset,

You can open a honey jar and add new ingredients, so I would do that (especially since they have worked well for you).

It's vinegar jars or break-up jars that we do not re-open once assembled.

Good luck!

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:39 am

Hi all

I'm new and been around in the appropriate threads where the lovely Miss Athena has helped cleared my doubts. I'd like to relate my plan to see if it's proper hoodoo and makes sense for my intention.

I've mentioned that my lover is in a dragged-out criminal investigation. His career and our relationship is very affected 1. he's stressed and shuts off 2. he's thinking of leaving the country for a job elsewhere (not concrete). The whole aim is for him to be acquitted and stay here, with me in a healthy happy relationship. We've been together for a couple years now and our relationship is very lighthearted and fun, but I want him to be serious and commit - he tends to deflect with more mischief, it can get frustrating :roll:

Because I don't have oils yet - I'm overseas and will have to wait on my order - in the interim I'll start a honey jar on him (cumin seeds, rose buds, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves). I'll also do a freezer spell with poppy/black mustard seeds and oregano to keep the law away.

When my order comes I'll have Influence oil, get that prayed on and diffusing via a wax warmer in the background when I work. Then start with candle dressing over the honey jar using Stay with Me, Crown of Success, Love Me/Chuparrosa, and also Return to Me because I feel like months after the case started he's drifting further away from me and becoming recluse. I might also add Mercury Sachet powder so he communicates more instead of bottling up.

I hope I'm doing the right thing! Thank you in advanced, I've learnt a lot already and plan on learning more!
Thank you to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:58 am

Hello pollen,

Your plan sounds fine.

Lucky Mojo oils are already prayed over as part of their preparation, but feel free to add your own prayers as you work with them.

Good luck.

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:51 am

Great! Thank you Miss Athena!
Thank you to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:43 am

Hello! I’m writing here because I’m not sure where else to get the correct answers to my questions.

Within the past couple of months I’ve purchased about 7 candles and have had work done. (Reconciliation, Follow Me Boy, Come To Me, Bewitching, Jala Jala) The one I’m puzzled about is the Bewitching candle. That one burnt the best and i received a very positive candle report! How will he Bewitching candle effect the target? I have a general idea of what Bewitchment means but I’ve never done a candle focusing on it until now.

Will there be any specific changes in our interactions? I’m curious because I’ve been doing the candle work and I’ve been in contact with them every day.. but I haven’t seen them in person yet. So I’m unable to comment on any significant changes in behavior. Very curious as to what I should look out for!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:24 pm

LaJaguarina,

A candle/ oil/powder product can effect people differently, I experience it matters to their personality and inclinations. Some people will react one way others another. Example you mentioned reconciliation, some people will come right back, others will think of you but resist because they are head strong.

What changes you will see will be based on the person and how they interact. Some things to consider is bewitching adds a level of allure, mystery, seduction to the work, I would suspect to see signs of that in the work and response of the person. Theres unfortunately no list of what to see v not see with work. Best thing to do is have faith in the work, believe in the work and it is doing the job and continue working to get the person you desire.

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this.

I recently had a reading on bringing back a guy I was casually dating to me and what the next steps would be. Things looked very positive, but my reader said the challenge would be to have him actually act on his feelings. That not everyone acts on the feelings they have.

He is currently with another girl, they’ve been together almost two months. We were talking frequently and on great terms before they got together, I just accidentally pushed him away (I’ve realized what I did and am working on changing). I’ve had a few readings before my most recent one and was advised to do all of the following. I’ve done a separation spell for “all other girls who have eyes for (him)” before I knew who she was. A cut and clear when I found out who she was, a vinegar jar for their relationship, and a freezer spell to stop her communication with him. I also laid hotfoot powder for her when she was staying at his place, which she left, but then I found out they were long distance and she was just visiting. For him, I’ve done an attraction spell, gave him a gift with Attraction Sachet Powder, communication spell, blew Magnetic and Return to Me Sachet Powder on his car door handle and laid it outside his car and front door, and been working a doll. I’ve also done a blockbuster before all of this work too. Everything directed towards him was successful, we started communicating and he reached out to me with his feelings. Yet, he retreated saying talking to me and physically seeing me wouldn’t be fair to his girlfriend. Communication halted after that and we haven’t talked in 4 days, where we’d talk almost every other day for the last 3 or 4 weeks. This is where my reader now says things still look positive, I just need him to act on his feelings. Attraction is there, he just needs to act.

I’m continuing to work the doll, shake the vinegar jar, and plan to do another blockbuster (necessary or no?) and a honey jar on him to sweeten him to the idea of being with me. I don’t know what to do or what products to use to have him act on his feelings towards me. He is a bit stubborn (typical Taurus), but I would say also shy at reaching out unless he knows it’s okay to do so. That I’d be on the same page (which it was out of character for him to reach out to me with his feelings, so I know my intent is working). My reader told me the goal, now I need a game plan to reach it.

Any advice or direction towards products to use would be so helpful!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Hello MissJannie,

You're making some nice progress with your work, so congratulations!

To help him act on his feelings, I'm going to suggest a spell first introduced to the forum by ConjureMan Ali:

Get a white skull candle and load it with his personal concerns. Carve it with what you want him to do. Dress it with Compelling Oil and Crucible of Courage.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

Then in front of this skull candle, set up a moving candle spell. Get a black figural candle for his girlfriend, and red for you and him. Dress your candle with a love oil like Love Me or Come to Me and the front of his with the same oil. Dress his back with Break Up oil and her black candle with Break Up oil and dust hers with Hot Foot powder.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-break-up.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Then set his candle and hers with back to back with you in front of and facing him a distance away. Light your candles with prayers and move his candle and her candle away from one another a little bit each day for seven days. As they move farther away, his candle will move closer to yours.

Read about constructing a moving candle spell here:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

Do this with the skull candle looking on, and speaking to it as if were him. Tell him what you want him to do, tell him to have the courage to leave her and come to you, tell him how it is right for you.

The moving candle performed before the skull candle will get him thinking about what needs to be done. Deploy those wax remains in a crossroads. Then light the skull candle and burn it a little each day for another seven days. Bury those wax remains in your front yard or in a potted plant by your front door to draw him to you.

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:17 am

Miss Athena,

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! I have a few questions though.

I currently don’t have any personal concerns, and don’t really know how to go about getting some. Unless I take tape to his front door knob or car door handle and hope for some skin cells, I’ve got nothing. I’m guessing loading with spirit powder and baptizing would be the next best thing? It’s what I’ve had to do so far, unless there’s a sneaky way to gain personal concerns.

What day would it be best to start this? And what moon period? I can see the skull candle part being done during a waxing moon, yet the moving figure candles is throwing me off since it is bringing him to me, yet taking him away from her. Maybe waxing would be best?

Are there any physical world actions you would suggest taking? I was thinking about innocently reaching out with a “hey, saw this and thought of you. Hope you’re well” sort of text in a few days. But, would it be better to have him come to me? Again, he’s the type that unless he knows it’s okay to contact me about things, he won’t. Maybe an innocent text will let him know it’s okay to reach out? Or should I leave him be and let the spell do the work?

Thank you so much!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:52 am

Hi MissJannie!

I know that your post was intended for Miss Athena but I saw this bit on your post and would like to offer a suggestion:

"I currently don’t have any personal concerns, and don’t really know how to go about getting some. Unless I take tape to his front door knob or car door handle and hope for some skin cells, I’ve got nothing. I’m guessing loading with spirit powder and baptizing would be the next best thing? It’s what I’ve had to do so far, unless there’s a sneaky way to gain personal concerns."

I performed a skull candle before and didn't have any of the person's personal concerns, so I just printed out a half page photo of them and wrote the petition under the photo like I would normally do, then folded it up as tight as it can go and stuffed it into the bottom of the candle along with whatever else I'm going to load the candle with. The hole has to be deep and wide enough, of course. For this reason it's a bit more messy and labor intensive than if you had normal personal item like a strand of hair, for instance, but for me it got the job done still.

Hope this works for you.

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:00 am

Thank you! Normally I use a picture to write the petition, or somehow use one within my work. I didn’t think about loading it into the skull candle though. What about the possibility of it catching fire? I have noticed that each candle that represents this guy has a tendency to cause a little excitement and worry.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:06 pm

When I used the photo/petition paper in the skull candle catching on fire was my first and main concern as well, but surprisingly it didn't. I think a lot of that was attributed to the particular way I had it stuffed in the candle too, so your particular experience may differ.

If you're still cautious I guess you could just fold the paper and tape it to the bottom of the candle so that it won't burn. Or even just lay the paper unfolded under the candle, but I don't know if that would affect the efficacy of the work though.

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Awesome, I’ll just make sure to load it away from the wick. I have never thought of loading a picture into the actual candle. I’ve taped them to the side of vigil candles and burned candles on top of them. It’s a great idea! Thank you so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello MissJannie,

I personally like it when the petition burns because I take it as a sign that it has been sent to Spirit. Your mileage may vary, but it's how I work skull candles myself.

I also shrink photos and embed them in the skull's eyes, or frontal lobe or back of the skull, so that the image penetrates their view and memory. Just another way for you to consider working.

Good luck.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:05 pm

My question is when we dispose of bath water at the crossroads, why can’t we look back?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

Several reasons. It may imply doubt in the work, which undermines success. It also invites that energy to follow you home vs. disperse at the crossroads. In all instances, it is advised to deploy your work and forget about it, to let Spirit take it from there. Looking back is the very opposite of forgetting about it.

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:16 am

Hi, I wasn’t sure where to ask this question so I figured the general love spells questions and answers board makes sense. My best friend and I are both energy workers, and our energies vibrate together really intensely. She was good friends with my ex as well. We just found out that my ex is being controlled and manipulated by this new woman in his life, she convinced him to cut and run from me when we were having some problems. They weren’t even that bad and we could have easily worked it out together because our relationship was amazing and we were truly happy together, but somehow she wormed into his mind and manipulated him to do things that were really out of character for him. I want to do a break up spell on them, I truly believe that she is toxic and controlling and manipulative for him and he needs to be broken out of this bubble. My question is, my best friend wants to do a break up spell as well, being that she has ties to him as his friend and she is concerned about him being controlled by this woman too. Would it be okay for both of us to cast the same spell separately? Would they somehow cancel each other out or would it ultimately make it stronger?

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Hello, TerraFire.

I hope you are in good spirits. If you want this man to make decisions for himself, then I would cast a clarity spell. Obtain a skull candle, and drill a hole in the bottom. Write your petition. Put the petition and peppermint in the skull and seal it. Place clarity oil on the Candle.When you light the candle make sure it’s between the hours of 6-12. As it burns, imagine the spell broken, and the man gains clarity. Do let the candle be lite for long. Do this at the same time everyday for 9 days. Good luck!

Clairity Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
Skull Candle http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-skull-white.html

Nikki Kirby
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi Im
Renting a room to do my spells, can i do to spells at once? One is for self improvement and other one is to get a new fling please if you can answer asap, thanks in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello Deliciousdonut,

Yes, you can do that. Just work them separately (at different times) to keep your energy focused on each individual goal.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:50 am

Miss Athena, thank you very much

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:59 pm

I’ve done a lot of love work on a particular target the past several months. Last time I saw him (a few months ago) he was definitely affected by my work, and I had a positive reading. Therefore I continued with my personal work. Good signs, great energy etc....positive readings from my MI candle services. Up until the middle of this month when things flipped all of a sudden.
I just had a bad feeling, things kept breaking around me, I got back 3 bad candle reports the past 2 weeks and now I’m not seeing the target as planned this weekend due to a potentially catastrophic weather event (which is probably why the bad candle reports).
I don’t want to give up because I feel like I was THIS close to getting what I wanted. My stuff was WORKING!
I feel very frustrated. Is it normal to have big setbacks like this in your work?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Hello Beachykeen,

Sorry to hear about your setback. I saw you also posted about it in another topic area and we ask that you not post the same thing in more than one topic. It's against forum rules, so please pick a single topic area to post in.

It's neither normal nor abnormal to have setbacks in love work. There is no hard and fast rule to it, as every situation is unique. All I can suggest is that you continue your work and have faith in an ultimately positive outcome.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi Beachykeen (cute name),

I agree with Miss Athena; you need to relax and have faith in the positive outcome. As I read your post, I expected the setback to be much more catastrophic, like he had lunch with an ex or something involving another love interest. It’s just the weather. You are fine. This is much bigger than you, and there’s still opportunity within this catastrophe for you to show him why he needs you in his life.

For starters, you need to make sure that he is safe and use every chance you get to let him see that you are ready and willing to help him out in whatever way he needs you and whatever way will get him to you soon.

This is not a candle recommendation but one involving the real world stuff like communication and keeping the lines of communication open between the two of you. The conversation will determine the work you do next.

Good luck.
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”