Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Mship

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mship » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:11 pm

Hopefully this is not a crazy question, I’ve looked over a lot of the forum and don’t see a topic that actually fits. In the few months I’ve been working on love/reconciliation on my nearly no longer ex. Lol. It seemed every time new work began he’d get stand offish for a few days, and complain of being very tired. Are these things likely a “ side effect”?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Hello Mship,

It's not a crazy question, and it's not uncommon to find a target going in the opposite direction of your desired goal. It could be that he is feeling the effects of the spell and resisting, or it could be coincidence. There's no way to tell apart from doing a reading.

Keep monitoring the situation and if you find yourself confused and concerned over time, contact a member of AIRR for a reading and advice on rootwork to remediate the situation.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mship

Unread post by Mship » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:31 pm

Thank you. I’m working with a member already, but I forgot to ask when we last spoke. The stand offish only lasts a few days. I was just thinking this evening about the timing of that and the being tired and thought I’d ask. Thank you again for the fast response! It’s great that this forum is here, it’s very helpful 😊

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Can anyone tell me what to do with old petitions regarding love/contacting me? I have them put aside and just collecting and I don't want them cluttering up my room. I'd like to dispose of them properly. Can I burn them? I don't want them laying around as someone can look at the contents. I hope this is the right thread to post this. Thank you.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:30 am

musclequeen378,

I would burn them. Say you release the individual from the work and burn the petitions. You can also scatter the ashes at the crossroads.
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:48 am

Terra Rising, this is regarding a current love interest. Are you saying to burn them even if I want the person to be with me? Burning is a positive action?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:45 pm

musclequeen378,

Burning doesn't undo the work unless you want it too. Some workers write a petition for a love candle and then burn the petition when the candle is about to go out. Others burn petitions under a small cone of Come To Me or Love Me incense to send the prayer to Spirit.

If you don't want to burn the petitions, you can bury them in your front yard to bring the target to you or bury it in the back yard to keep that person close. You could also bury them in a potted plant to keep the work going.

There are many ways to dispose of petitions. I recommend reading more here: topic10676.html?sid=a8acf5196ad895b81ac9e7610af8da5b
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:13 pm

Thank you!

Flash

Unread post by Flash » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:36 pm

Just on a side note why is it so many people want attraction spells but so little ask about being better in between the sheets spells. All well and good to attract a partner or fling but surely you want it to be good ??

Smackerebel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Smackerebel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:22 pm

My daughter is 21 (good looking) and has had bad luck since she was in Junior high.. I used tonthink its her but now that she is older I see her going on a date and she will not receive a call back.... they will go different dates and they will go to an ex or are seeing someone at the same time. Right now she is just sad and thinking what is wrong with her. Ive had readings and shes fine no bad workndone on her. Shes had florida water cleanse baths and egg cleanse. Anything to remove this bad luck? Oils? Candles? She is not looking for marriage but just a guy to go to the movies like any girl at her age is doing.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Smackerebel,

When the negativity was removed, was work done to attract something positive? Even when you remove something negative, nature will fill it with whatever is convenient. Think of when you remove all the plants from a patch of soil, the next thing you know it's full of weeds! I would make sure to plant a positive condition as soon as you remove a negative one.

Since this heart break as been going on for sometime, I would suggest on working for her self confidence, then work for attracting a suitable gentleman.

Queen Elizabeth root and Angelica root would be great in a mojo. Along with rose buds, violet leaves, and a pair of lodestone grits.

You can read more on making mojos here:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-ZSP-6HRB
6 Herb and Root Special (6 Herbs + Red Bag)
$17.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-special.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Blackcoffee

Unread post by Blackcoffee » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Hi all,

I am hoping that I am posting this in the right place. My question involves doing love work on a narcissist. I would like some clarity around if it is true that narcissists are more difficult to work on than other people in terms of making them do something (e.g. come to me work, stay home, do as I say) because they tend to be so so stubborn in their opinions, be self righteous and be keenly focused and aware of the image they project of themselves. I have heard that they tend to have a lot of pushback to to strong coercive work. My goal is to have this man do as I say and be convinced that I am right when it comes to certain things. So far, I am using more alluring type oils, more in the sweetening spell type vein and included in my prayers when putting together the spell that the person believes that all these ideas are their own and coming from them. Is there a better way to do this? Are there certain herbs that can help pull the wool over a narcissists eyes like this?

I would be really interested to hear anyone's experience in working on narcissists and what worked/didn't work for them!

Thanks in advance for any info :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello Blackcoffee,

You can work with skull candles to implant the desired thoughts in your target's head. Read through the posts in the following thread for advice and ideas:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

A narcissist has ingrained character defects that are difficult to overcome, through magic or mundane efforts. But nothing should stop you from trying.

Good luck.

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Hello I had a question as I am preparing to start a love work/break up. Considering that mercury retrograde has begun, is this a good time to work it? I have heard different things from different conjurers. One that spells dont work during retrograde and another says they dont even pay mind to astrology in rootwork
Thank you St. Expedite for helping me!

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Hello,
Presently Mercury is still direct, the retrograde movement will begin only at the very end of this month and for a few weeks. Actually this doesn't precisely answer your question of course but for now Mercury can't be a possible obstacle.
From what I read on the forum the Moon phase would be more something people are looking at concerning rootwork.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:27 am

Hi Nabeyta365,

It varies from worker to worker whether they pay attention to astrology when timing their spells. Some follow moon phases, others use days of the week, or wait until the hands of the clock are "rising" to do drawing work, or "falling" to send things away. It really depends on what you're comfortable with, and what makes you feel like the energy is right to do a working.

Personally, I try not to get too fussy about it if it's a spell that needs to be done, but if it can wait, then I might hold off. Your mileage may vary.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:58 am

Thank you for the help I like to work in the moment but I do also tend to pay attention to the moon phase. I will everything into consideration thanks again!
Thank you St. Expedite for helping me!

SkyLaDama
Newly Registered

Unread post by SkyLaDama » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:24 am

I have a question for a white candle love spell I did a while back. I know that if I no longer want that persons love I’m suppose to get rid of the ritual remains in a ceremonial way. I do not want to do that at this point, which leads me to my question(s).
If someone mistakenly came across the wax and mementos from the spell that I had put away, that won’t break the spell will it? It was not the person who the spell was intended for that came across it.

Also, I was curious if anyone could break this spell without having access to the ritual remains of the spell? I don’t feel like the spell was broken, the person I did it on is still very much into me. I know that spells are also a form of manifestation and if this is something that I manifested can someone, who is not I or the person i put the spell on, break it?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi SkyLaDama,

As far as I'm aware, someone seeing your candle spell remains wouldn't hurt anything, as long as they don't throw them away or anything like that. It's not like a Mojo Bag or Doll Baby where you necessarily need to keep it out of sight.

Someone could potentially break the spell if they'd suspected something had been put on them and did a spiritual cleansing, but like you said, they still seem into you and don't seem aware of the spell, I wouldn't worry too much :).
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:45 am

I want to bring someone closer to me. I have an opportunity to give them something soon. Wondering what I should do. We’re in retrograde with a waning moon and not sure if I should start any new spells- yet I want to hand him something to bring him closer to me. I want him to cross the lines into romance. I genuinely think he wants to I want to give him that push- cause I’m going nuts.

PS.
I only know his name.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:26 pm

Hi Godislove,

Check out this thread for some excellent ideas for sneaky tricks when giving a gift:

trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html

Lots of folks in this thread are using gift-giving to do some contact work to draw people close to them, so I think you'll find some great tips!

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Lavendaria50
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lavendaria50 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:22 pm

Greetings,

So I’m wondering what I should do for a romantic relationship that came to a strange abrupt end because of miscommunication. The individual I’m interested in speaks English as a second language but is far from fluent. I made some comments in English about my cultural experiences that they grossly misinterpreted and have chosen to take as their affective experience of me. They recently wrote me messages that only further confirm my suspicion that they really did not understand and are believing what is not true. The whole situation has made it hard for us to even be friends and to top it off they live in Brasil and I in the US. Any advice???

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:40 pm

Lavendaria50,

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your relationship. The language barriers can be very difficult but can be over come. The herb, Deer's Tongue, will be your friend going forward with any work you plan to do. It's main use is for communication/speech and you can read more about it here: http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

If you have pictures or any personal concerns from them, I would work a honey jar to sweeten them to you. I would include Deer's Tongue wrapped in the petition and your choice love oils to dress the candle burned on the lid. You can read more about honey and sugar jars here: http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html. Some of the oils I would include would be Come To Me and Chuparrosa (idea love, loving communication) https://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

I would also look into this thread on long distance relationships to get some more ideas: spells-for-long-distance-romance-and-lo ... 24902.html

Be persistent and understanding.
HRCC Graduate #2145

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:11 am

I have a question...If I'm giving a guy a present and it's something he will wear - what can I do to magic it up? For more context it's a velcro badge he would attach to a vest that he would wear for long periods of time. Wasn't sure if I touch it with attraction oil on my fingertips if that will work or do anything?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:58 am

Hi lostinbigd,

Here is a great thread on tricking a gift to give to your target:

trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html

It's a great read, and will give you lots of good ideas of how to work with that velcro badge!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Thank you! :mrgreen:

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:09 am

First of all, I apologize if this is not the right topic.

I need help. I would really like to be in a happy and healthy relationship. I have been a single mum for 11 years. Haven’t been asked on a date in this period ever. And when ever I like someone, he doesn’t like me back or turns me down. I do have trouble with my ex, in a way he and his family treats our kids. We have few more court dates but I can’t wait for this to be over. I feel like I can’t move on, like I’m stuck in some space in between. He is married for 10 years, I don’t love him anymore. I don’t even like him anymore.

I had three readings from AIRR members but they were all false and didn’t come true.
I can’t seem to make your love oils work, I tried Love Me oil, Come To Me oil, Attraction, Fast Luck, Kiss Me Now and nothing. No love candle spells worked.

I do love your oils for business, they worked like pure magic to me!

But I’d really like to fall in love and be in a happy and healthy relationship but it feels like I just can’t. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

My heart hurts. Please help!

Thank you and kind regards

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:05 am

LA1985,

It sounds like you may be tied in someway. Have you done any uncrossing work? I would also suggest Road Opener products.

I will admit, love work is very difficult to perform on myself. Other people? No problem! For me, to many emotions seem to be involved and it can seem to take forever. It does end up working in the end though. It just takes more time. I would do a 13 Herb bath followed by some Road Opener work. It sounds like to you have all the other love products to keep drawing in a new partner so once that work is done, keep pressing on.

Cast your net wide and don't give up.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

or

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
#48.00

HRCC Graduate #2145

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Thank you for your reply.

I cleanse myself with 13 herb bath often. And I cleanse my home with Chinese Wash. I did do Road Opener work and Van Van too. And nothing happend :(

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:22 am

Hi LA1985,
It might be a good idea to have a professional read your astrological chart to see if there is something going on that’s out of your control. I recently learned that I have an unaspected Venus in my chart, which makes finding a partner difficult - even with all the love work I’ve done for myself and had done on my behalf. It sounds like you know how to do this work and have been really thorough, so maybe you have a similar situation. I know for me, finding out that it wasn’t “my fault” and that it was just a matter of trusting God’s timetable took a weight off my shoulders and restored my confidence to do love work for others.There are several rootworkers in AIRR who specialize in astrological readings and remediation!!

Keep the faith,
Heidi

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Ive had a bit of love work done on a sp, although ive seen some progress I had another ritual recently and today he was being kind of hurtful to me. He was making sarcastic comments and earlier he jokingly said something about better keep away from him today since he ate something bad. I told him there was no need to be mean like that. Why would he suddenly be acting this way after positive and progressive love work?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Hi Simcata,

It could be like he said: he's just having a bad day. Or, if the negative behavior continues, you might want to look into a reading to see what might be causing it. You can find excellent readers here:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

I hope that helps, and good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Simcata

Unread post by Simcata » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:54 pm

Thanks Flachna, perhaps I was reading too much into it.

perezdavidangel

Unread post by perezdavidangel » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:14 am

Hi, I'm Angel.
I plan to do a moving figural candle spell this Friday. I have a couple of questions. When I light my candles is there a way I should pray? Do I need to pray as long as the candle is burning? Do I pray once and allow it to burn before snuffing it out? I feel like if I don't sit and pray as long as the candle was burning; my spell won't be as effective.
Another question I have is the only personal concerns I have of the man I want to desire me is a bandana that he used to wipe his sweat with, a used cigarette butt, and a handwriting sample. How can include these items for my spell? Can I scan the writing sample so I can reuse it later?
I'm sorry for all the questions but I can't find anywhere on the web or books for these answers. Thank you to all for the help.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:30 pm

Hello perezdavidangel,

You can pray over your spell in whichever way you feel most comfortable. There is no right or wrong approach. Personally, I speak to my candles at the start of, and then at various times throughout a burn. It's just how I work, but other practitioners can have equal success by speaking before lighting their candles. Your results may vary, so stick with what seems to be working for you.

As for your personal concerns, you wouldn't want a photocopy or scan of handwriting. Snip a piece of it to use in your spell, or else put the entire thing under a fireproof plate on which you set your candles. Same with his other concerns.

Don't apologize for asking questions! That's why we're here, and I hope this helps. Good luck.

wolfmoon94
Newly Registered

Unread post by wolfmoon94 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Hey, I've been doing reconciliation work on this man and just got him back into my life in December. I really want him to be interested in me romantically. He only sees me as a friend and I've been doing love spells on him using follow me boy, as you please, and jala jala. He flirts with me and then decides he just wants to be friends. We are really compatible. I am a cancer and he is a taurus. He is obviously attracted to me, because we kissed and had a night of passion before I got into magick. I believe he is confused and needs strong love drawing, maybe compelling work. I see him every other week and haven't gotten a chance to do contact magic on him. He says he has a girlfriend, but she lives 20 minutes away and only sees her every other month. I've been doing reversal work on the woman to peacefully separate the two, but I don't think it's enough for a taurus. She's pulling away from him, but I feel they need a dramatic event for it to happen. We spoke having sex and flirted nonstop last night and in the morning he says he never wants to flirt with me again. I believe this man is confused and may not realize the other woman isn't that into him. It's best if him and I enter a relationship.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:30 pm

Hello wolfmoon94,

I really must ask you to stop opening up new topics as you have done, as we already have nearly every topic covered here. You are making more work for the board's admin team, and it is against forum rules. I know you're new here, but please familiarize yourself with our simple but important rules and follow along.

I have moved your post to the topic on general love spells. Please read through the posts here for advice that can help you.

Also, please note that this forum is for seeking advice on the use of products purchased from Lucky Mojo in the practice of hoodoo conjure. We can't advise on products purchased elsewhere, including some of the items you listed in your post, or for use within other spiritual traditions.

Good luck.

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:00 am

Was going to work on a spell to re attract someone I previously dated. I was wanting to know which oil would be more appropiate in addition to the "Return To Me" oil? The "Love Me", or "Come To Me" oil? I also have "Follow Me Boy" oil but heard that works best when you're already in a relationship with the person.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:10 pm

Hello WhiteWitch81,

I would add Come to Me, since you are still trying to attract him back. Use Love Me when you have him back in your arms.

Follow Me Boy isn't just for established relationships, it can cause someone to follow you wherever you are. If he responds well to coercive type energy, you could use that on him as well.

deedee5122

Unread post by deedee5122 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:41 pm

I want to make a chocolate love cake or a pound cake for my gentleman, I remember it from when i was a child heard family members talk about it and how this lady made 3 cakes it got her 3 daughter all husband using it. Was wondering do anyone have the recipe for this cake and the herbs that was used. Have a gentleman friend who when he get close to committing he backs a way been going on for 2 years i am ready for him to commit. We are in our sixties and I want I want a relationship he says he loves me and in love with me. If anyone one can help me with baking a cake , with the cake recipe would be appreciate

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:13 pm

deedee5122,

The Hoodoo Food! cookbook sounds like the perfect solution to your situation. It is full of recipes and I think there is one for chocolate cake. Please check out this this thread for more about cooking... hoodoo style!

cooking-with-magical-herbs-hoodoo-foods ... t4443.html

BOO-GRI-HOFO
Hoodoo Food! The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off
$9.00

HRCC Graduate #2145

world

Unread post by world » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:09 pm

Hello
Please guide me
* is luckymojo oil have expropriation date because over 2 years ago i buy few luckymojo oil so want to know is that oil still work ?
* another question please guide me step by step i am newbie
i really love one women that live on our apartment
i want some time me and she have lovely time together
at this time i have below oil from luckymojo
come to me
follow me girl
fast luck
well which oil can i use for this ?
so please tell me how can i use these oil to attraction she ?
For example can i Anointing money i give to she ? is this have any effect ?
and if this work so when i to give money to she the money must be wet of oil or no need ?
Please tell

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:36 pm

Hi world,

I've answered your question in the other thread you posted to, so I just wanted to give you a gentle reminder to please not double-post or spam your questions across multiple threads, as it is against the Forum Rules. Thank you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:37 pm

I didn’t know where to post this but
I have his semen
What can I do to it I want control of him
I want him to give me sex, oral sex, and I want him to make me his woman/Girlfriend , love me and respect me.
I want him to also to stop hiding our relationship

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:13 pm

I couldn’t edit my post above but what petitions can I use

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:19 am

Hello nino_x3,

You can read through the many posts in this topic on spells for love.

For spells to dominate your lover, please consult the posts in the following topic:
spells-to-dominate-control-rule-over-lo ... 81842.html

For him to publicly announce your relationship, read here for spell advice:
spells-to-make-lover-announce-a-secret- ... t8984.html

For help with writing petitions, please consult the following:
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

HerbalGoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by HerbalGoddess » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:54 am

Hello everyone,

I just started my first love jar spell. I’m burning candles for the first initial 3 days and then once a week thereafter. My question is do I keep the remaining wax on top of the jar? What do I do when the wax drips off of the side of the jar?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Hello HerbalGoddess,

If the wax is building up, you can scrape it off and bury it in your front yard (to keep an existing love with you) or in your back yard (to draw in a new love).

You can also perform divination on the wax for signs of how your work is progressing. Please read the following free page for how to interpret wax signs:
https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

ryder666

Unread post by ryder666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:44 pm

Hi all!

I'm brand new to all of this but really want to make sure I get it right and don't let any bad energies in. I've purchased a bunch of candles and oils - mostly relating to love, protection, success and money - and want to get started on my spiritual journey but am unsure of how to prepare.

I'm looking to have communication with an ex and basically have them fall back in love with me.
Or meet someone better.. probably more likely, the latter.

So far, I've cleansed my home with Florida Water, mugwort and sage. I also have Palo Santo and Frankincense and Myrrh incense as well as cinnamon incense.

For the topic of love -
I have Attraction Oil and Come to Me Oil along and a Chuparrosa candle.
I also have a plain white pull out candle.. I've read stuff about red and pink candles but for some reason went with a basic white one just to have in my repertoire.

How do I prepare?

1) Do I need to take a spiritual bath before?

2) Do I have to clean the candles, if so with what? Salt water and Florida Water?

3) Do I inscribe anything into the candles? Do I anoint the candles with any oils?

4) What do I do with the petition after I write it? Do I add a photo?

5) How long do I keep the candle burning for? Is it okay if it's in my bathtub since it's supposed to be going 24/7?

6) Can I put the Come to Me oil on articles of my ex's clothing that they still have yet to pick up? Will that do anything?

I basically just want to know the proper ways to go about this without pissing off anyone/anything/any energies.

Also, reaaaalllllllly want it to work in my favor.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Hope you are all staying safe during this difficult time! 8-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:44 pm

Hello, ryder666,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

I have rearranged your questions in a more logical order, so you can see how the work will proceed.

1) No, you do not "need" to, but most people. do. Your problem is you don;t know what you want -- the ex or someone new. Until you decide that, taking a bath or lighting a candle will not do much good. So start with a bath for clarity and spiritual insight. If you want the ex back, use herbs appropriate to eturn and reconciliation. If you want a new love, choose herbs for that purpose.

2) No, you do not have to clean the candles. Unless they are dirty somehow. Some people do and some do not.

3) Inscribe the name of who you want (the ex) or the name of a new love (like, "My future darling") on the candle/ Dress it with Attraction and Come to Me Oil.

4) Write the petition and put it under the candle. If the spell us for your ex, use a photo. If it is for an unknown future lover, no photo, obviously.

5) A birthday candle burns out in 20 minutes, a vigil light burns for at least 5 or more days. Choose your candle and set it in a safe place. A bathtub is okay if you do not have a shower curtain that could catch fire.

6) For the ex, i would think Return To Me would be more appropriate than Come To Me.

Best of luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ryder666

Unread post by ryder666 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Hi Catherine!

Thanks for your responses! You're right, I definitely have to figure that out first haha.

Speaking of my ex though -

1) Do you suggest not using the Chuparrosa candle and dressing it with Come To Me for my ex? Or just using a plain white vigil candle and inscribing it plus the oil?

The reason why I chose Come To Me is because we are currently not in communication and I know there's a lot that needs to be said and that the love is still there. For some reason that just made more sense.

2( Can I put a photo of the two of us together under the candle? Or should it just be my ex?

Again, thanks for all your help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:46 pm

ryder666,

1 I would suggest Return to Me and Reconciliation oil. The Chuparrosa candle is fine.

2) Either photo is okay

Goo luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:30 pm

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this. If it is not, I apologize.

My target doesn't really hold hands in public. It's not something he does. Due him being out of town at present, I cannot put anything in his food. Of course, I plan on doing that immediately when he returns. We have not been physical yet, so I have not obtained any of his semen to be able to tie his nature.

My main question is what can I do to make him want to hold my hand while we are in public? Or will a garden variety honey jar with that in the petition handle it? Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:36 am

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You can work with Influence oil on a white skull candle to help shift his behavior.

OIL-HOO-INFL
Influence Oil
$7.50

However, if he doesn't hold hands out of some kind of internal wiring (such as being an extreme introvert) or religious conviction or any other ingrained character issue, you may find it hard to change that behavior.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:44 am

How insightful of you to think about those things, Miss Athena!

He has in the past, so none of those are applicable. I don't think I would have gone to the Influence Oil (which I do have) that soon without your suggestion, so thank you so much.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

sumit1506

Unread post by sumit1506 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:45 pm

Hi all,
I m sorry if I m not posting my help request in the right place, I tried to find the right place but failed to find..
Recently I had a talk with a rootworker from AIRR regarding bringing my ex back. He said chances are very very low. Though he is ready to help me. He told me to purchase vigil candles named CALL ME and TWIN FLAME LOVE UNCROSSING. He also asked me to write a good petition too.
My query is
How to write a good petition with emotions? It's my first time so I don't know how to write it since my rootworker will be doing on my behalf, what shall I write?
I want my girlfriend back to me with her soul and body and want her to live with me as we were living together with love and sex and marry me, how to write it down ?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:36 pm

sumit1506,

Please check out the links below to find out more information on petition papers. Ms. Cat wrote a book on petitions and gave excellent examples on the different ways to work with them. There is no rule on how to word them. The best answer I can give you is to read about it yourself. I would also check out the different love products Lucky Mojo carries. They often have spells given on the product pages and give examples.

Petition papers and name papers Q&A: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html
Paper In My Shoe: https://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:23 am

I'll be visiting my ex next month and I'm pretty anxious and excited to be able to perform some type of love spell in his presence, (unbeknownst to him). Can anyone suggest SIMPLE and quick love spells to do in front of him while asleep or during any activity? Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

There are lots of spell ideas in this thread, many of which are simple and sneaky, in that your target would not become aware of them. Please read through these pages as I'm sure you will find more than one that speaks to you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:37 pm

I've searched and searched for hours typing in keywords such as sneaky, love, spells, and many others, and the only results that have come up are spells not related to my search, and I really don't know how to do a more detailed search as there are tons of topics to go through.

I have many love oils and herbs. What are simple sneaky ways to use them in his presence? Thank you

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”