Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I would definitely go undo those works before you get started. My main concern is the cold at this point, though sloppy energy isn't helping anything either - so remove them from the cold, and dispose of them to give yourself a clean start.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

scorpryan

Unread post by scorpryan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

How would I properly disperse of them? In the trash seems a lot better than the cold... but burying them like they are legitimate tricks seems like it would be validating poorly done spellwork...

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi scorpryan, I would invite you to carefully review Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remnants in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

scorpryan

Unread post by scorpryan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I just can't seem to decide what to do even after reading the article... the article would seem to suggest burning them, because they are faulty work and I don't need their influence, I need a clean start. But burning them would also burn his picture and name... doesn't sound good.

So... lay them as a trick in my backyard? Or is there a way to dispose and rid myself of them without negative influence against him or his feelings for me... it feels like disposing/canceling them would hurt him or his feelings for me...

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 am

Your focus here is not to harm the targeted person, but to release them from the work and nothing quite releasing like fire, in my opinion. Because this is a ritual and a time to pray and proclaim their release consider adding herbs to the fire as well, such as Sage for example. What is important is to take apart the work you have done and burn the content in the fire while you pray. Of course, use common sense and review your city's ordinance involving open fires and take fire safety precaution.
Once done I would invite you to consider using some Blessing Products for yourself and for the targeted person you released.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

scorpryan

Unread post by scorpryan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:36 am

Ok. I will be doing work to draw him to me (Love, Sweetening, Reconciliation, etc.) after disposal, so I wanted to make sure burning my previous love work wouldn't have some effect like making him forget me or desire me less.

But I guess you're saying it will do nothing but release the work so that I can begin a new one again. If so, then burning is what I'll do.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 am

I forgot to mention that you may want to consider talking to a member of [url=www.http://readersandrootworkers.org]AIRR[/url] and get some one on one magical coaching on the situation. Best of luck.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Hi All:
I've been reading lil' tid-bits of info on the forums about Jewish Bowl Spells for love...they are to be kept under the bed? Well, I've been searching the forums and the entire LM site for a little "how-to" informational page or sumthin-sumthin on how to perform the work. I have some leftovers from a love-drawing spell that I would like to store under the bed. I bought a pretty heart-shaped bowl at a $-store along with real-rose potpourri that I planned to smoke, anoint, concecrate, and then use to "cover" the spell remains for a bit of concealment just in case the bowl-spell might be discovered by anyone, though I am sure it won't. Anyhow, can anyone direct me to the right place to find info on the history and guidelines, lore, etc. concerning the Jewish bowl spell(s) for love drawing? Thanks a million! :P

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm

I made a post earlier this month about how much fun I've been having with the Look Me Over and Bewitching products. I may have even throw in some Follow Me Boy. Anyway, one of my neighbors is showing some interest in me, and I'm actually getting anxious! Not because I don't want a man to be doing and saying everything that he is - that I asked for on my petition - but because I honestly don't feel that connection or pull to him.

How do I can I fine tune this? I am absolutely ready for the man in my petition to come to me and I call for him quite often and I can feel him close to me at night and when I light my candles, and my neighbor does not feel like that man.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Well those products can bring all kinds of men if you haven't specified some kind of criteria you are looking for. I am not saying make the characterisitics of this man so its impossible to find him BUT perhaps say something like I want a rich man with a kind heart. In this example it weeds out the broke men, and selfish rich men. So something like that. So perhaps you can say draw a man to me that is attracted to me as much as I am attracted to him. May this man reveal himself to me...And so on.

As for your neighbor...hey you never know...sometimes what you are looking for is right in front of you, and it takes some getting to know them on a different level.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Wed May 02, 2012 6:08 am

I know! Sometimes what you're looking for is right there! In this situation, he has a pretty strong recreational drug habit, is not interested in letting that go, and that's not my style. There's a lot of addiction in my family and in past boyfriends, and I can't open myself up to that. Not again. And especially not when I want to have children in the next now-to-5-years!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 02, 2012 6:23 am

That's perfectly understandable. Don't settle for someone like that. Do as stars said and clarify in your mind the type of man you want. Expand your social circle and get out more. You can add Come to Me to draw the right man to you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Thank you for the encouragement. I know it isn't a deal breaker for some people, but for me, it would open me up to a lot of anxiety and stress - I don't want that in my relationship! Especially since I want it to be a until-death-do-we-part marriage. Anyway, I did a candle with Road Opener and a petition on Thursday evening because I felt like I was sort of stuck on this neighbor and I wanted to keep going toward my dream partner, and ever since then, I've been getting a lot of attention from other men again. I also revised my petition and clarified things in my head, so I'll set another candle.

It's funny, this is the first time that I've done love work that has shown movement. I almost feel like someone has my hand in theirs and is pulling me through this; it's a very physical sensation of forward motion.

light34

Unread post by light34 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 am

As i read your post, i was cracking up lol. I personally know the effects of follow me boy, and boy do they follow. lol

I have no advice to give you except maybe you can try to see if maybe there is a spark or two.... if not back to the drawing board.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:34 pm

I agree "specified some kind of criteria"
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Tue May 08, 2012 7:38 am

I've definitely made a much more finely tuned petition. I definitely know what I want.

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Sun May 13, 2012 1:02 pm

This situation is unfortunately escalating...and I really am not enjoying it. Since he is always in close proximity to me, he will be around me while I wear Bewitching and Look Me Over, but I do not want him to be attracted. What can I do?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 14, 2012 6:14 am

Put that guy into the fridge to chill him out - or if you want to completely get rid of him, put him in the freezer.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 14, 2012 8:38 am

You can also put some Banishing powder (mixed with a little dirt, of course) where he'll step in it. Right on his doormat! :)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Mon May 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Thank you for the fridge/freezer suggestion. I'm a little worried because I know you should have a person concern to make your work strong, but I honestly feel like part of me is recoiling at getting that close. Would a name paper suffice? Or is there something I can do/wear/carry to get me through the concern gathering? I can feel it in my arms, like I just don't want to touch or be touched. I'm not sure why I am having such an aversion to him but a few nights ago, I went from "oh, attention is nice" to "I don't feel safe" and I don't know if I want to ignore that gut feeling.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 14, 2012 1:26 pm

watersandstars wrote:I'm a little worried because I know you should have a person concern to make your work strong, but I honestly feel like part of me is recoiling at getting that close. Would a name paper suffice?
Sometimes a name paper is all you need. Can you discreetly snap a pic with your phone?
Or is there something I can do/wear/carry to get me through the concern gathering? I can feel it in my arms, like I just don't want to touch or be touched.
Something tells me you want either Jinx Killer or Fear Not to Walk Over Evil. Dress your hands with it while you pick up his foot track from the dirt you have oh-so-casually strewn at his doorstep (not on the doormat though). (What, you've never taken a bag of potting mix into your house and then oops dropped it on the walkway?)

Do your best to pick up his foot track from heel to toe, because you want him to go away from you.
I'm not sure why I am having such an aversion to him but a few nights ago, I went from "oh, attention is nice" to "I don't feel safe" and I don't know if I want to ignore that gut feeling.
No, you sure don't! Protect yourself before you pick that up!
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 am

Hi SweetLady,

why don't you book yourself a short magickal coaching session with Miss Cat via her AIRR contact? She can go over the details of the work with you as well as give you advice pertinent to your case specifically. Her AIRR page is here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode

The esoteric archive also has an extensive bibliography of Jewish magic which you can look through here: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/relig ... graphy.txt

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:58 pm

I know this is a month and a half later, but I just wanted to update:

I didn't immediately put him in the freezer, but after an aggressive moment from him, I was spooked enough to go out, buy some brown paper towels, throw him in the freezer, and did a lot of Cut & Clear baths. On the mundane end, I refused to talk to him. Backin' up that magic with a strong back bone! I found out today that he's moving. Excellent. I'm so excited, I just did a mass text to all of my friends who knew what was going on! And I thought I'd tell you all what happened, too. Thank you for the support.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks for this update, watersandstars -- I love hearing about spells that work! :)

Miss Michaele

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:27 pm

No problem! I can't wait to update my posts about my looking-for-love with success stories too! Not sure why that's slower to manifest!

darkbloodvapire

Unread post by darkbloodvapire » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:49 pm

I performed a love/lust spell with a candle to attract a specific person in a love and sex matter. I used a red candle,I carved the name of the "victim" on the candle and I dressed with honey, damiana and cinnamon herb, and put the candle on her picture, lit it, and let it burn completely.

But in 3 days (it worked fast), she went to spend the night with her EX-BOYFRIEND!!!!! Not with me, so I discovered that this thing WORKS but my problem is: how Can I lead that energy towards me and not go elsewhere, and not waste the spell. Should I have put some link to me in the candle? please tell me what I did wrong?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Grammar, clarity

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Did you write or say a specific petition for her to be with you when you did the spell?

Kayrie

Unread post by Kayrie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Have you two been intimate before? I think that either the spell has not fully manifested yet (due to it being three days,) it could be a sign the spell is working. She may have begun feeling amorous and went with the ex since she was uncertain about her feelings. In addition to this, it could be indicative that this is not the right woman for you. A reading or divination may provide insight on why this happened.

darkbloodvapire

Unread post by darkbloodvapire » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:13 pm

No, i did not write or say anything.

and aditional data
she broken up with her ex-boyfriend 4-6 months ago, and she only spent the night with him, but she don't came back with him. I knew she told a friend she felt a desire to be with somebody, but the ex was the lucky one.
and I'm so sure this thing works, because I tried the same candle spell in another woman and the result was similar. MY problem is how to woks towards me.

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm

That my be the problem when you do a love spell be more specific to what you want. By writing her name on the candle you did a love spell for her but didn't specify that you wanted to be with her or for her to come to you. I don't know what love spell you did but when doing these types of spells you have to be specific with a petition or you can write her name 9 times in full(first and last name) then write your name 9 times in a 90 degree angle on top of her name then place it under the candle(that works for me as well). You know it's works quickly btw I would love to get that love spell lol. When I light my candle/s I say exact what I want.

You can start a picture box spell to have her start thinking of you. Good luck hun.

darkbloodvapire

Unread post by darkbloodvapire » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm

that's is, I must be specific, I'll try the way you say to me.

the spell I performed is not so complicated,
only is like I mentioned, the Damiana is a powerful herb on a jumbo red candle.

thanks for your help, I'll try again with your recommendations hehehehehehe

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 am

Hi
I have been doing love work on a specific target honey jar about 3months and doll baby about 1month and some prior work to this off and on for a long time. While there has been some positive movement there doesnt appear to be any manifestation of the work. I dont want to give up on this yet but also realise that I cant sit round and wait forever I am sick of being alone.

What I am wanting to know is if it would be detrimental to either work (such as too scattered focus or energy) if I also seperately worked a general love spell to draw a suitable unknown target to me while still working on the orgional target. If someone else comes along that is suitable then I can stop the work on the specific target but until that time would like to keep working on him seperately to the other work as he is my first choice but as I said above not prepared to wait forever.
Thanks Brooke

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 am

Hi Brooke,

Although you can do both general love drawing and work on a specific person,this does send some mixed signals to the universe. If you haven't already, consider setting a dead-line for your love work to manifest and clear criteria for manifestation (eg: ''we'll be dating by Labour Day''). Work devotedly until that date and if the results you've laid down as your criteria are not met, Cut and Clear and then do a 100% focused love-drawing spell.

It's tough to let go, but often you need to completely let go of a target (or situation, or job, or perception) to open the space necessary to let the new man (or situation, or job, or perception) into your life. The proverbial leap of faith if you will ;)

Blessings and success to you in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am

What you could also do is add "or better" to your petition, as in "(name of target) or someone better loves me, wants me, dates me, marries me, etc."

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Thank you for your replies Aura and Mama Micki I thought it might be a bit much to do the two seperate at once but I like the idea of adding or better to the petition.

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 am

Hello,

I would like to know, how can I combine a Come to Me Spell with a Beauty Spell without doing 2 different spells?

There are 2 men that I want to come to me in a romantic relationship. But, at the same time, (while I wait for the Come to Me Spell to manifest) I want to be beautiful in their eyes and other guys eyes as well.

Any advice will be helpful. Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

If you want to appear beautiful, add Bewitching. It adds an air of mystery and allure to any love work.

jenna85

Unread post by jenna85 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Hello all..

I made a poppet probably about a month and a half ago for the person i love and i guess it didnt work... I have seen this person twice in this since casting. I also made a picture box and meditate with the doll and stuff... and did another love spell about a week or 2 ago. but my spell/voodoo didnt work.

The target has been really nice and caring etc but i have not achieved what i set out to...

im in a situation where i dont see this person all the time.

I need advice.

1) Is there anything stronger or anything i can do? any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2) Also what type of signs might you see if it is working and just not in full affect?

Thanks

J

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 pm

1) Since you
* didn't mention any actual hoodoo type spiritual supplies,
* called your love-doll a "poppet"
* said that you "meditate" with the doll
* performed a currently popular internet spell called a "picture box"
* referred to another unnamed and undescribed love trick as a "spell/voodoo"
i am getting the idea that you have picked up some ideas from friends or off the internet and really are not someone who has been brought up working in the African American conjure tradition or has looked very deeply into how conjure workers and rootdoctors actually perform spells.

There's nothing wrong with that, of course, because every culture in the world has given rise to its own varieties of love magic, but it makes it very difficult for me to help you, because i have no advice for someone who is "meditating" with a "poppet." I could tell you how i work these things, but that would take a long time here -- and i've already written a lot on love spells on the Lucky Mojo web site in my free book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," and in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

Asking for something "stronger" is a really open-ended question -- since i don't know the amount of "strength" you have applied to the work you have done to date. You may not need "stronger spells" but stronger KNOWLEDGE OF MAGICAL WORK. I can say, for instance, that performing sex magic with a doll-baby is a lot "stronger" than "meditating" on it. 'Nuff said.

2) There is a whole thread here in the Lucky Mojo Forum on signs -- look it up and read it. It'll really help you understand the concept.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jenna85

Unread post by jenna85 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm

I wanted to call it a voodoo doll but apparently that's not right.

I say meditating but it was more focusing or imagining what will happen and stuff like that..

A friend did tell me how to make the doll and gave me the other spell and told me what herbs to use etc and told me to tell the doll exactly what i wanted to happen.. so perhaps this is was incorrect information that i was given.

I will refer to the threads you have mentioned though.

Diana888
Newly Registered

Unread post by Diana888 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 am

I need insight please :?

I am working on 2 honey jars for my boyfriend since July. Things are going good untill 4 days ago I have an argument with him. So I light red skull candle for him;

On Saturday. I dressed the candle with LM oils, herbs and powder. The flame; small, steady and burn slow. It did made hollow on skull. I burn at least 2 hrs.

On Sunday, before I light it, I made hollow on the bottom. Put my picture and him (with LM oils) inside. The flame; small, steady and burn slow.

On Monday after midnight (230am) I light the red skull again. This time burn fast 1 1/2 hr red skull candle is gone only left with pool wax and picture with flame. So, I start to melt left over wax from previous candles (from bride and groom and honeyjar candles wax) into the red skull poll wax. Amazingly, all waxes are gone. Now my plate is break and only left with little bit burn paper from picture. Is it a good sign?

My question;

I was thinking I am going to bury left over wax when I m done with it. But now no wax left, only ashes from picture and my small plate break. Should I bury the plate and ashes in his backyard?

I m thingking making a poppet of him. I have his unwashed undies, unwashed socks,nails clipping and hair.

I have in my hand; 10 LM loves oil, deer tongue, spikenard.

Please give me insight and suggestion. Any help will be appreciated! He is still not communicate with me. Normally he ll text me everyday...now :(

Thank you much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi,
I'm not quite understanding your post. But, I think that you said that the skull candle was burning down so you added more wax to this? Is this correct? And then the plate broke?
Normally, I would tell you to bury all this in your front yard. BUT, because the plate broke, I am not sure if it broke because you added more wax or if this was a spiritual sign.
If this was a negative spiritual sign then, you don't want to bury it in your front yard.
If this were me, I would get a reading for a few reasons: 1-We don't know if that plate broke from the overload of wax; we don't know if you performed the wrong spell (and this could be the case because you added more wax from another spell); we don't know if you need to make a poppet; we don't know if spirit wants you to do something else (and the root worker will advise you), etc.
Good luck to you and hope that all works out well for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Breetastic

Unread post by Breetastic » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm not sure on what product to use for these situations.

I have three similar situations with 3 different men. I'll state them as such:

1. One was a friend who was a lover, we contacted each other over the internet on an almost regular basis for about 3 years or so until he found out I was moonlighting as someone I was not, and stopped contacting me (what he found out was the SAME EXACT thing I found out about him, but I didn't have an issue with it).

2. Another was a lover that we knew each other for about 4 years, contacted online, solely online, same exact situation as the first.

3. The last I knew in person, we dated for a bit, the break up went badly as he wanted to go back to his ex for no reason, and he has been hostile towards me ever since. I recently got into contact with him and he more or less told me not to contact him again because "the past is too painful for both of us.." He should probably speak for himself.

I want to see how I can get these three to find me and contact me again in pursuit of a platonic, hopefully romantic relationship again. Romantic isn't necessary for the first two, but I would just like to be good with these three again, as I do miss them. I want the third one to definitely want a relationship with me again, with my will in reign of the relationship this time.

My other issue includes attracting a bunch of men. I have a bunch of suitors and potentials that I'm interested in. They include a guy that I have deep feelings for, but he's always busy with work and school as he was just commissioned as an officer (in the army), a friend that I know through friends that has an obvious thing for me, but I don't think it goes much past just wanting my body. I want him to want me wholly, and pursue a relationship with me. This one I've been fooling with for weeks on end, but he has a girlfriend and he barely gets any time for me between her and his job. Can I get him to break up with her and come to me? Another I met online 3 months ago and had my first date with yesterday, he's a sweet man. He's interested in a relationship but I have a feeling that he'll be a bit cold on the emotional spectrum. Is there something I can do about that? And maybe something to make sex a little hotter in bed (haven't done it with him yet, but I doubt he's kinky. And that's not good at all for me.)

Sorry for such a huge page of text, and I hope someone can help me pick out products to aide these issues. Thank you very much!
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi,
You can get one of those ATTRACTION kits. You can write a wish on each knob of the candle. Kills a few birds with one stone!
There's also many oils, love baths, sachets that you can use. In fact, L.M. has a packet of different love baths that they sell as one unit.
I like the "Look Me Over" products, "Bewitching" products, etc.
They also make mojo hands that can be made especially for you.
Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 am

Ok - as a professional rootworker I'll tell you what I see in your above post. I see a whole handful of specific targets for which there are each a pile of complications to overcome. You're looking at A LOT of work, and on several people with whom you have no physical contact at all (and in some cases even without a history of physical contact) or even verbal/textual contact with. This makes working on them extremely difficult, and if you're trying to work on 3, 4, 5, 6+ people...well, you are gonna have to spread your energy around pretty thinly. None of that bodes particularly well.

Here's my advice to you - work to draw one suitable partner for you (or if you're polyamorous, then a set of suitable partners that are all also poly).
You have desires and wishes going in 20 different directions, and that's not that great for manifesting a goal. Take some time to sit down and meditate on what you want and need (because those two things are completely separate) in a partner. Then start working to draw that unnamed person into your life. A Come To Me spell kit would be great for that.

Now, if you're just looking to play the field with a bunch of different men, and have your nights filled with casual sex, then that's fine too. But again, I'd advise doing a working to bring you many willing and available partners/playmates that meet your needs. Again, you could use the Come To Me kit, or an Attraction Kit as the symbolism of the 7-knob candles sympathetically links nicely to the idea of wanting multiple people. Blend a little Come To Me and Kiss Me Now oil into the Attraction oil when dressing that candle to help fine-tune your intent.

Before starting any of that work, do 3 nights of Van Van baths to help clear away any obstacles in your path, and help open the way to good fortune in your love life.

I feel you're going to have much better luck if you work to attract the very specific thing that you want, and let Spirit bring appropriately uncomplicated people into your sphere, rather than trying to target a whole heap of specific people with whom there are already a bunch of complications that you'll have to overcome with each and every one of them.

If you are hell-bent on pursuing these specific men, then I would strongly recommend you start with an in-depth reading and rootwork consultation to find out what would work best with each case, and even if the various cases are workable.

Best of Luck.

Breetastic

Unread post by Breetastic » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and Devi for your input. I'll see what I can do or what I want to do.

I'll admit, I more or less just wanted to cause some chaos in a few of their lives. (Not all of the targets, just like one or two.) But if I was going to do that, I should get a whole different spell kit for that.

For now, I think I'm going to just concentrate on getting one of the targets to not work so much and actually get in touch with me, and spend the rest of my energy drawing money and opening doors to fame.
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:35 pm

okay so I sent an email to the person I want to reconcile with or get closure from..either one would be fine but I asked them to meet with me. It was a calm, kind email with a subtle deadline of the new year. Deadline sounds harsh but the word wasn't used and nothing about he email was harsh.. Anyhoo,
I have not received a reply and I don't expect one but I want one. Since the new year is only a week away I will have to work with what I got and this is what I got...

L.M Attraction oil, come to me oil, follow me boy powder, and paired lodestones.
Damiana, cat nip, deers tongue, lavender, rose, cloves, periwinkle, balm of gilead, some sort of stick called Cambia Rumbo? and I could possibly get some more herbs at the health food store.

I like candle working because I'm a bit of a newbie and I have every candle color available to use :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:22 am

Hi PhoneHappy,

So I was thinkinq that you could make a trip to the qrocery store and make a list to create a sweet jar this upcominq friday:
-A Glass Jar with a metal lid
-Brown Parchment Paper or PaperBaq
-Beeswax Honey [Pure]
-Needle
-Roses
-Red Pen
-Pink Wax Candles [Monday Wednesday Friday]

Petition for reconciliation and communication as well. If you could order some Tobacco, that would be qreat for communication, and add it to the jar after it is constructed.
http://www.herb-magic.com/tobacco.html

[Use your herbs since you already have them] And follow this link below:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Here is a honey Jar/Sweetener thread for you to search throuqh requardinq reconciliaton or love-drawinq. It's a lonq thread, but it is very informative:
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Good Luck in your work and don't be no hidden stranqer.

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi =) I'm very new to all this spell business, however, I desperately need my life to change for the better in all areas & as I'm new, I need something that's quick working, easy, and difficult to stuff up, please! Some of my asks are conflicting, but I am trying to weigh up all my options before I make a choice. THANK YOU! xx

1) Best spell to bring back an ex-boyfriend.
-We broke up (badly) about 6 months ago & he is now seeing someone new, but he cheated on her with me + she tried to charm him into a relationship with her whilst he was with me. Do you recommend some type of mojo bag, a spell kit, etc...and which one is best?

2) Failing the above, I'm trying to find the best spell or mojo bag, to attract a new lover.
-There is 1 man in particular I would LOVE to attract, but I have not yet met him & he lives overseas. Is there anything you suggest I use for this and do you suggest I use a combination of spell & mojo bag? there is a good chance I will meet him later this year, but until then, I'd like to start working on things.

3) Is there a kit to make someone dream of you? (I wanted to use this on the long

4) I have had many years of bad luck & I am not sure if I have been cursed/hexed/jinxed, etc - which spell or mojo bag would you recommend for a quick fix?

5) I would like something simple to attract new, likeminded friends + a new job that I like + general good luck - what do you
suggest?

4) And finally, I am looking to learn how to play a musical instrument & sing without fear or embarrassment - what do you suggest I
use to help my learning & creativity flow easily, plus give me the confidence needed to continue?
Last edited by Doctor Hob on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:05 pm

--missoakden,

You've got a lot going on. The first thing you need to do is prioritize. You say you're new to this kind of work, so the last thing you want to do is try to juggle a bunch of different jobs, at the same time.

Regarding your relationship situation: decide which you want to do. If the old guy isn't worth it, drop him. Cut and Clear, if needs be (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html).

Regarding your bad luck, etc: you may very likely need a reading on that situation. You couldn't go wrong with Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html), but you're going to want someminsight on what's causing the ruckus.

You might consider signing up for this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show. You can find the sign-up thread, here:

radio-show-pre-call-id-march-24th,-2013-t24625.html

Learning to make music is a classic reason to go to the crossroads; as did Tommy Johnson (not Robert Johnson). You can read more about it, here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
Two-Headed Doctor

missoaks

Unread post by missoaks » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Many thanks for your help.

I did see the uncrossing spell...I guess my only concern with this spell, is the fact that I do not have a bath where I live (only shower) and as I live with my parents currently, it is difficult to use their shower at certain times needed. Plus, a couple of toher things which may make this spell unsuitable for me, currently. I was wondering, is there another spell which would work similarly which may be more suited to my circumstances?

Cheers for all the help....such a quick reply, fantastic! =)

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:45 am

Hello again LM

I was just wondering with regards to love spells is there such a thing as coming on too strong or applying too much pressure via spell work?

For example, if I were to put a love me and marriage spell on someone that I had only met once because I crashed into his car (feelings of animosity) would the effects of those kinds of spells make him crumble under the pressure or flare up because it's not making sense to him having these feelings for me all of a sudden? Or would he just go with it?

This situation is hypothetical lol. I'm just trying to figure out if going full whack can do more harm than good. Also if you feel as if you may have come on too strong with the spell work how would that be corrected?

Thanks in advance!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Hello, Princess_LoveDiva,
That's too much magic for someone that you only met once (and I know this is hypothetical).
Most likely the marriage spell wouldn't work. Perhaps both of them wouldn't work
I like to do things gradually so that I can concentrate and pray on the matter and put all my energy into the spell. One step at a time.
Remember, your magic needs your prayers and your energy.
That's just too fast and too much (and, not methodological). And your chances for success are not good.
I would prefer bringing the target to me. Then, the love spells. Then, the marriage spells.
I would also do spells (once he came to me) to have him stay with me (preventative magic.....akin to preventative medicine! LOL).
Hope this helps
Take care and have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Miss Aida

** Preventative magic ** Wow, I wish that I could have read this years ago. It sure would have helped a lot. I'm sure that other members of the LM family such as Princess_LoveDiva will benefit.Thanks Miss Aida for your wonderful help and advice.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Thanks for the great advice Miss Aida. I'm thinking along the same lines as you, baby steps. But I just wondered some people live by the motto if you don't ask you don't get so I was trying to work out if cutting to the chase in spell work will benefit but I guess not.

And yes Ms Black Indian: preventative magic is something I wish I had known years ago. But it's never too late!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:04 pm

You may also want to do some spell work on yourself to lead to clarity and self confidence, to draw the perfect love to you.

Mary
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:49 am

I talk to people all day long who want to throw as much magic as they can at a situation; and I totally understand this feeling. But I find that being more methodical and focused is much more effective. Someone above used the term baby steps and this is a good phrase, but I think about it more like baby elephant steps. Yes; one step at a time, but make each step powerful, with impact, and strong.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:20 am

Mary: I agree. I've been using clarity a lot lately and it does give a little confidence boost as it helps you to look at things from a different angle (for example if you look in the mirror and think yuck my hair is awful I'm so ugly! It tends to clear your mind to show you that all you need is a change of colour or a cut instead of letting you torture yourself.) but I've been wondering if I can use love me oil for self love?

Miss Phoenix: I love that "small baby elephant steps"! I'm gonna make that my spell work motto. I was just going thru some of my candle reports written by you and they were amazingly accurate. :)

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:21 pm

To use your example, you met a guy when you crashed into his car.
I think I have heard of people who met that way, and totally got into a relationship from that chance meeting. So, no, I don't think Love magic would produce a mixed result because of the unexpected method of meeting someone. I think love magic only gets jumbled because of the desire and intention of the person working the spell gets jumbled, ie perhaps their they are attracted to the person, but annoyed at how upset they got from the car accident and how they were yelling, and so they keep thinking about that while working the spell instead being focused on love and attraction to bring the target to them.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 am

"Baby elephant steps" I love that Miss Phoenix!

That advice helps us all!

Thank-you! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”