Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

RisenRaven
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:52 pm

Musclequeen378, you haven’t mentioned what your goal is. Is it reconciliation with your ex? Well that narrows down your search. Now, just find a thread about reconciliation, such as this one, and read it. Yes, all of it. :)

If you need more specific help you can get magical coaching from a reader at AIRR. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

Please read through the posts in the following links on how to work sneaky tricks, including ones to cause love in those who touch them:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html

If you have the love oils, anoint yourself in them in preparation for when he is around you. Dress candles and lightly dust with your crushed love herbs and burn them when he is with you. These are just some obvious ideas that don't require much imagination to figure out. I'm sure you will come up with other ideas, too.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:34 pm

Thank you

salemduskull

Unread post by salemduskull » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

I dont know where to post my question so please forgive me. I was advice to do a cup of sugar with a key spell to sweeten my love one. I have been doing so for 3 weeks now, but I realize I have been doing something wrong. I was turning the key clockwise instead of counter clockwise. I am worried that I might be doing the opposite of my desire. What can I do? should I restart? Could it be possible that because of my mistake I can cause the opposite of my desire? Please help Thank you.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Hi salemduskull,

Please take a look at this page. IF I CAST SPELLS INCORRECTLY WILL THEY "BACKFIRE" ON ME?

And here is the accompanying forum thread Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?

And for further information here is a wonderful thread on honey and sugar jars. general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:19 am

Hello salemduskull,

You can restart your spell and work your key in the correct direction. Consider it a useful experience in the need to read through and understand a spell in its entirety before starting it. That practice will serve you well for your future work.

Good luck.

Ninaarana

Unread post by Ninaarana » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:28 am

Hi everyone, I'll try to keep this short. I have a now current ex who I've been through the wringer with for about 5 years now, back and forth. He's slightly narcissistic, gets distracted by other women and has a hard time valuing our relationship even though he admits I understand him better than anyone and he easily sees a life with me. He cheated once, issues built, we got very toxic and agreed to split for time and health, which is fine.

The PROBLEM is that he says he currently doesn't love me enough to want a relationship OR to plan on trying again, and he isn't actively planning on waiting for us, coming back or committing. ATP we're both tired and angry, but there's also a lot of good worth saving and I'm still deeply in love. His reasons for leaving vary..."I'm not ready and don't want you waiting...I have commitment issues...I have to not feel stuck here" etc and blah blah.

I started a honey jar 2 years ago, its brought him back and forth reliably but he's VERY strong willed-- I'm depressed/anxious so at crucial times I'm not-- and also someone who is proud and sticks to decisions even if they're wrong. This and other things have hurt me a lot over and over, and I also think that might be affecting the intent of my jar as well. I think it might be too gentle a spell and overworked to do much anymore but there's a lot of personal concerns in there from him that I can't access fresh anymore, hair and the like. We moved back with parents after corona hit and I probably wont see him anytime soon.

Also, I live in a distinctly non-conjuring household with little privacy or money to purchase ready made materials from LM or anywhere, working on a little secret altar with bare min kitchen spices and like 3 candles lol. I'm trying to get a job and move out, but in the time that might take I'm terrified he'll find/sleep with other women or just decide he doesn't want me permanently.

LONG story later. Should I let the situation cool until I'm in a better position, or is that too risky? Should I throw out or rework my honey jar? He's hurt me a lot and I was leaning towards trying the Intranquility spirit once I left home, but would sweeter and more reconciliation spells work better? I worked a freezer spell before to keep rivals away before but it didn't work completely, he still slept with someone and that's VERY important to me to stop. We last spoke about 2 days ago. I admit I've bothered him a lot through texts since we broke up and mine was the last response.

I want to reconcile, with him feeling real romantic love and affection for me. I also wouldn't mind him experiencing a bit of my pain and torment so he comes back and then doesn't want to leave again. Finally, I'd like to keep his pants zipped up as tight as possible, as quickly as possible.
Sorry for the length or if this doesn't fit here. I'm relatively young and untrained and haven't had a lot of contact with professionals or real rootworkers in my area yet, so LM is really the best rootwork advice I've found.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 pm

Hello Ninaarana,

You've got a few complications in your situation that may keep you from achieving your desires. You first have to find clarity on what it is you want or even if this relationship is truly worth saving. You can do this with a reading, or doing some prayer work for yourself. I usually advise clients, to light a white candles, recite Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." Then go to bed. Upon waking you should have a clearer understanding of what to do.

If you decide to proceed, you need to be clear in your purpose. It seems the issue is this person does not share your feelings. An intranquility spell will not help that. The honey jar may. I would recommend maybe crafting a doll baby and working his mind and heart through that. The combination of sweetness and influence could bring him around.

If you are hesitant about this work or can't do it yourself then consider working with a professional, or having lights set with Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Good luck!
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Waldo1426
Newly Registered

Unread post by Waldo1426 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:04 pm

I have a similar question or topic I am madly in love with this one girl and things were going good I might’ve messed it up will know I did mess it up and I have been calling upon Santa Muerte for only a couple months and at first it was working and now it’s not I don’t want to try different spells for an unknown lover I want this woman what can I do

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm

Hello Waldo1426,

You can read through the many posts in this thread as well as the posts in the other threads for reconciliation. I'm sure you will encounter at least one spell idea that speaks to you. Perform it as instructed and have faith in a positive outcome.

Good luck.

pombagira777
Newly Registered

Unread post by pombagira777 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:07 am

What is the better spell for can reactivated contact with person i cant talking about 3 month? :(

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:46 am

Pombagira777,

Every situation is different and depends on the circumstances and you may start off with a reading to see if such a thing is possible in the first place.

A good old-timey hoodoo working:

Take a photo of the person you want to establish contact with place it in a picture frame with Rose Petals, Deer's Tongue, and Licorice Root. Set this up on an altar with a pink candle you've dressed with Return to Me Oil and a small incense burner and charcoal. Light the candle and charcoal and burn some Tobacco while you speak to the person's photo through the smoke telling them to contact you.

Repeat over the 3 days. On the final day bury the ash and candle remains in the front yard of your intended.

Return to Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-return-to-me.html
Rose: http://www.herbmagic.com/rose-petals.html
Dear's Tongue: http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
Licorice: http://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html
Tobacco: http://www.herbmagic.com/tobacco.html

Good luck!

LedLove
Newly Registered

Unread post by LedLove » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Not sure which thread is correct for this question. My boyfriend decided we should just be friends out of the blue about a month ago and texted it to me . he hasnt taken any of my calls since but randomly will text "good morning" (very rare) i Had one rootworker doing work to help our relationship before we broke up and since then had a second rootworker help me with reconciliation but never mentioned it to the first. The first worker still tells me he is working on bringing us back together but i see no results yet Will two different workers trying to reconcile us affect each other's work negatively

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Hello LedLove,

Your two rootworkers need to know about each other and specifically the work that each is doing, to avoid conflicting spells.

Annika
Newly Registered

Unread post by Annika » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:31 am

Hello, I am new on this forum and hope to post this topic in the right place.

I really need your help. I made too many spells (love, domination, honey and ammonia jars, sweetening spells, separation spells) on the same person, the same target, my man.
Now I think all this backfired me because my lover left me and even if he says he still loves me and likes me, he doesn't want to come back with me.
No spells now seem to work on him.

I think I blocked him. I learnt the lesson. Please help me. All I want is only to come back with him and make our love flourish again.

What should I do? Obstacle remover or blockbuster spell? Or cleansing? And then another sweetening spell?

Please help me

Evan Lionhart
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:01 am

Hi Annika,

Sorry you're having a hard time. It definitely sounds like way too many spells might have been done.

I would start with a very good cleansing of yourself & target. If this were my work, I'd properly dispose of the previous workings as well. Only then would I follow up with a fresh spell such as a honey jar or lodestone spell.

Good luck : )
Evan Lionhart

Thank you St. Christopher • Thank you St. Michael

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:12 pm

I was wondering if someone could tell me a proper way to word a petition for a sweetening jar to attract new love? I wasnt sure if I should ask this in general love spells or in the honey jar message board😬 I have no target I want to attract a new love to me
Thank you as always!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Hello Luckylady123,

I would state your petition along the lines of attracting "my ideal partner" and you can also list some of the mandatory qualities you would want them to have. Let Spirit decide what form that person takes, since you don't have your eye on anyone specific.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:54 am

Hi Luckylady123,

I like the list approach. I usually ask my clients to write down what they are looking for in a partner; what characteristics should they have ideally. I ask them to work on the list over a course of 3 days, narrowing down, revising, until they capture the essence of their perfect partner. This can then be used as the powerful core of a love attraction spell.

You can learn more about petition papers and their use from cat's book Paper in My Shoe: https://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

FlowerOfTheStorm
Newly Registered

Unread post by FlowerOfTheStorm » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:21 am

Hello there! I’m new here (and not English language-native), I hope i’m writing in the right thread.

I did 2 hoodoo spells about life that unfortunately didn’t work at all. Where :? I read them there was no suggestions about how to get rid of the ritual(s) remains in every case (success or not).
I have been told I have to “destroy” these two, even if they failed, before trying anything else (the target remains the same).

What shall I do? :?:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:41 pm

FlowerOfTheStorm --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

You do not have to "destroy" spells that did not work, but you should dispose of them in a traditional manner.

This web page i wrote will show you how:

Laying own Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains
https://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”