Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

affie

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by affie » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:47 pm

I hopenim posting this the right place and If I'm not then please forgive me. anyway I want to ask anyone that may read this if they have ever had anything like this happen to them. Last week I had misc set a follow me boy candle for a guy I'm interested in. From the day the candle was lit I became so emotional. I wanted to see this man so badly, wanted to be near him, it's like I was craving him...... And strangely enough, I petitioned to have him follow me like a lovesick puppy, and to have him miss me when ever I'm not around. I mean I was feeling all the exact things I want him to feel...... And it wasn't just one day it was all week. So im here wondering is it just me or has anyone ever experienced anything like this or close to this before?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Hello Sweetlove,

For your situation I would recommend working a Come to Me spell kit, and just state in your petition exactly what you're looking for:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello affie,

This all sounds normal to me; I mean, you care about and want this guy bad enough to be working magic to bring him closer to you. It's not a wonder to me that you'd be feeling like this. When I work love magic on my own behalf, it certainly keeps that person on my mind.

Good luck to you!

Emerald96

Unread post by Emerald96 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:11 am

Hello,

Just wanted some insight on my work. I'm working on my ex boyfriend broken up for 5 months, haven't spoken in two. I've had work done by a root worker during the month of May/June, but I feel as though I sabotaged the manifestation because I interfered and called him expressing my distress and emotions.

We broke up due to distance along with the fact that he is seeing someone else. He lives in Pittsburgh I live in NYC. I've recently gotten a reading from my spiritual worker who told me that the relationship wouldn't last but a year or two but that he is currently focused on her and his professional life & doesn't see him coming back to me- but that I can perform a candle working to see change.

I started my work 5 days ago and will continue for the next 2 weeks. Red candle, domination, come to me follow me, cinnamon, his picture underneath. I meditate with crystals daily on my desired outcome before I light the candle esp. On the evenings of the full moon. I'm new to candle work but I am truly giving this my all .he posted a tweet on Twitter saying "I love you too" in correspondence to her saying "I love you" on her page.

I honestly feel an ounce of discouragement.. Should I take this into account or?

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi Emerald69 I don't think you should feel discouraged. I am a beginner to hoodoo so I don't have all the answers and I don't know much, but here's just a simple bit of advice, please don't take the wrong way, but if you have someone doing rootwork on your behalf or you are doing your own rootwork, especially to bring back a lover, it is never a good idea to call the target expressing frustrations or distress, my opinion is that it will only push that person away. I know it's hard wanting someone and they may not feel the same or they are with someone else, but hoodoo/rootwork can only do so much, and if you push them away you make your chances of winning them back even harder. So my two cents, have some patience and don't go around sabotaging your work especially if you don't want to lose this man.

Emerald96

Unread post by Emerald96 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Thanks Affie,

Not taken wrong at all. In retrospect I was able to see change in his behavior. I was just over taken by the pain of my heartache & my spiritual eye wasn't as developed ... But yes patience is key! & I'll be mindful of it this time around. Thanks again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, Affie!

That was GREAT advice!!!!!

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Calystos77
Newly Registered

Unread post by Calystos77 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi there.
I was introduced to your candles, bath salts etc. through a gypsy who helped me remove a curse on me and move me away from toxic people. She also helped me form a attachment to the man I love. But she also took my thousands of dollars and I never heard from her.
When she left I had toxic people removed but these people did one last attack on my man and he had to end our pleasure friendship.

Well good news. I still had the couples candles and burned them asking for him to come back but to see me for who I am. I burned and prayed the prayer of the lord is my shepherd... With in a year he opened up to me and told me what happened and I got to tell my story. For the last year we have been a secret and enjoying developing a friendship and trust and now he wants me to go into business with him.
I have no more candles but I was wondering how I can develop love.. I don't know if he loves me I think he does. I know he cares. I know he wants to do major business with me because he wants me in a better place but love... I want love from him and that he will build more business and love together

I was wondering if someone can assist me in suggesting what love stuff I can get... I want him and I to blossom in money and love with him I want to to keep away the toxic people and negative away. Which also means I want him to detach from his child's mother.

what is the best action.

I have a black skull still and don't know why she asked me to buy it- but I want to use it on the mother of his child which makes his life hard and I fear she is hold him down. He told me he doesn't not love her and that he is only there to raise his daughter (3 more years until she is 19) but I want to him to see me as his friend, patented, lover, and future. (Love and Future are my goal)

Any suggestions.
I want this business deal to go through and for him and I to build an empire

Need guidance...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Hello, Calystos77 ,

Welcome to the forum

I am so sorry that you were taken by a scammer.

These scams are common. read about them here:

www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

For love, please read this page that Miss cat (the founder of this forum and one of the word's foremost authorities on Hoodoo) wrote n an array of love spells

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

For your other questions, please post each question in the appropriate subforum and thread

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Emerald96

Unread post by Emerald96 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:47 am

Good morning! Here with another question

I am on the 7th day of burning my candle. However, I had to burn it in sections because I live with my family and wish to keep my work a secret. Because of that my candle has about 2 inches left to burn and I'll be out for the majority of the day. Would it be appropriate to light a second candle while the other continues to burn or?

Thanks

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Hello Emerald96,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you wanting to light another candle for the same situation, and you're wanting to keep the candles burning nonstop? If so, and you're going to be gone when that first candle goes out, yes, I think it would be just fine to light the second candle to keep the burning going uninterrupted.

Good luck to you.

Emerald96

Unread post by Emerald96 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Thank you Sisterjean,

I was told to specially burn a candle for 7 days. However i wasn't able to burn my candle down in that time so I had to extend. Just wanted to know if there was a significance in the amount of days that a candle is burned. Thus far I've seen many 5,7,9 and 12. Would it be "bad" to light another candle on the 8th day?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, Emerald96 ,

That's OK to do

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gipsy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gipsy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi guys,

I'm not really sure how these forums work but I will post here anyway. I have a little dilemma..see I met my (now) ex through my brothers girlfriend, which is her brother. Well 2 months down the road we decided that we would take a break from the relationship, but then a few days past and I felt guilty for mentioning a break. So I called him back and told him that we should try and make an effort together on our issues instead of taking a break (we needed a break because we wanted to focus on ourselves) and after a few one worded answers from him he finally said, "I kind of don't want the relationship anymore...I don't know. I need a month to think about it that's why I wanted the break." which shattered me. We have not spoken since and this was more than a week ago. Mind you I am 18 years old, he is 19. I told my grandma about this and last week she decided to do a come to me candle for me, which I have faith in that it's working because he might be thinking about me but he has yet to call or message me. According to the candle, it burned out without any soot and would dance and sometimes stay steady. She is now on the second candle which she put on 2 days ago. I hope it is okay to have her do it for me? She also plans to have the next candle dressed by the botánica people, so that it is much stronger. What should I do so that results are faster? I did a small, pink candle here, and I got a dancing flame that had very, very little black soot and would smoke black and white. I don't know what else to do.

Just want to say that according to his sister, he was having a really hard time coping with the break up. (This was day 1 of the 1st come to me candle) And also the come to me candles are burning slightly quickly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, Gipsy ,

I am sorry but e do not assist with any products purchased outside of Lucky Mojo. You mentioned a Botanica.

Therefore, ask them.

This forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products. Please read the forum rules.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:51 pm

I wanted to know if Come to Me oil could be used on pink candles instead of red candles? I know that Come to Me oils are more coercive and it would probably make more sense to dress a red candle for passion and lust. However, I want more that than. I want sweetness and adoration along with the coerciveness that the Come to Me oil brings. Hope this all makes sense...

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello Ladee,

In my experience, Come to Me is not a coercive oil, and there is nothing about it having a coercive nature on the page about it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Come to Me is a sweetly *inviting* oil, and it could absolutely be used on pink candles.

Good luck to you.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Oh I just read my response! So I guess it was Mercury retrograde! Thank thee stars!!! It's over!! Thank u Miss Aida for ur response!!!

Anyway, I have another question, I just came from my targets house and he was drunk, so I took advantage and laid tricks, the only one I'm worried about is the oil I put in his shoe. Hope he doesn't feel it, I did it so quick, that I think I put too much.

My question is, I saw sage in his room, I think he's gonna use it, could that mess up my love work? I was gonna steal it but I couldnt.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Sage only clears away negative vibrations

So, you're fine

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:40 am

Ok, so... I had a REALLY bad day today - then it got worse. I'm fighting back tears as I type this, in fact.

"Phillippe" had been getting back to how he treated me before and I was happy. In fact, he has been becoming quite possessive of me. We are moving next week and everything was going well. I won't go into all of it, but he got a call a little while ago and it was a girl he used to see. I was ok with it (she sounded drugged out of her mind) until he told her he loved her (yes, in front of me), called her "baby" - like he calls me - and then proceeded to literally grab me and cuddle with me the second he hung up. I immediately told him to get the f*ck off of me. THEN my son asked him if he was bringing the girl where we were moving!!!!! Normally I would dump a guy without even thinking about it, but him, I literally can NOT.

As I posted in another thread, he is incredibly important to my life since my relationship with him is preparing me for my husband (it was something that came up on its own in my reading). It's not something I can walk away from if I want the incredible husband and marriage I have literally WAITING for me (I've waited literal decades for him and it). But who I am and what I must do is tearing me apart.

I texted him (he's asleep) and told him that he can stay here with her if he wants and that all I want is for him to be happy. I honestly don't think he will stay (if for no other reason than that's not an option for him), but time is ticking as my reading also stated that before Phillippe showed up, my husband has been waiting for me... and he won't continue to wait forever. I NEED to turn this all around even though I know it's not meant to last for more than another year or so. I need him to focus on me and only me so I can prepare myself.

I've already done a freezer spell to keep all other females away. I don't believe he's seen her and since he either leaves his phone in a room separate from him, at home when he leaves or with me, I know he hasn't been texting her all this time. He's been fed my MB for the past 2 months and I've been working a honey jar with FMB on it, with good results.

I don't even want to talk to him anymore. It's just not who I am. I've been fighting back tears because once I cry, I'm over it and move on. Plus, I've been struggling with being with one person when my husband is literally WAITING for me. But it's important enough to work for. My relationship with him made sense when I had the reading, but now? I know it might sound selfish, but I didn't choose this. And for once I am putting my own happiness first. I can't do this back and forth and other girl BS. However, I am willing to do whatever work I must to fix this so that I can move towards my husband.

I looked up a Nation Sack, but we haven't been sexual for me to get what I need from him. All help and advice is greatly appreciated.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:55 am

First thing this morning (literally, I woke up at the crack of DAWN), Philippe told me everything. I basically jumped to conclusions.

I'll try to make this short since my previous post was kind of long. He hasn't seen her, nothing has changed between me and him or how he feels about me (which is kind of big because we've NEVER talked about us - I mean never even admitted to there being an us), he is going to see her before we move to say goodbye, but it's nothing like what I thought and she has rather severe anxiety issues (he's talked to me about that before) and they are friends now, nothing more. He was with her longer than we've been together, so I am letting the baby sh*t slide. But mainly because I need this to happen and making nice with him will lessen the amount of work I need to do.

I will say this. I am kind of happy it happened because it did a reset on me and caused me to remember some things. Every single guy who ever left or cheated on me came back crawling in their hands and knees later. Even one who was gone with some other chick for 5 years. After I get sad, I get angry. Men tend to want what they can't have and I'm incredibly, truly aloof right now.

Even though it's been straightened out for now, I am open to any suggestions on additions to what I am already doing or something new to keep things smooth sailing. Since we haven't been intimate I can't do the Nation Sack so I was considering the Follow Me Boy Mojo Bag. Thoughts?

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Maybe I'm missing something here, and I genuinely mean no offense, but if your future husband is waiting for you and won't wait forever why not put your energy toward drawing him to you rather than focusing everything on this man that you know you're not ultimately going to be with?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:05 pm

My last two posts were rather long, so it is understandable that you would miss where I stated that my reading said that my relationship with him was paramount to the success of my marriage to my husband. I don't usually write War and Peace length posts. :oops:

In the first reading where my husband came up, Phillippe wasn't in my life the way he is now and there certainly wasn't anything going on between us. All I asked in the second reading was what I should do about him and if my husband was still in the picture. I truly was not expecting the answers that I received on either count. I understand why I need to be with Phillippe first. I'm learning with him how to actually be in a relationship and not just run at the first sign of trouble or issues. How to talk things through and not just jump to conclusions (I obviously need to work on that :lol:) How to love and be loved.

My husband is famous, so I won't have an opportunity to learn all of this once we meet. He will give this one shot with me, so getting myself ready isn't just for me. It's for him, too.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

I don't know what your reader told you but I suggest that you go back to him/her for magical coaching.

All of this is confusing and your reader would not be confused since the reader knows the entire situation.

I am afraid to give anymore advice on this issue as you are telling us that your famous husband to be (whom you have never met) is waiting for you but you want this other man.

I'm not trying to be abrupt (by no means) BUT this story will make sense to your reader (who knows the entire story) and is Better able to advise you on what products to use

I wish you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:58 am

I was actually thinking of doing that, Miss Aida. I am all over the place, sleep deprived and exhausted because we are moving on Monday (yay!). I will do it after we've settled in.

It's easier for me to understand because I was there for the reading. My life is usually crazy, but this is next level even for me. Hot footing and the like, I barely have to think about and it happens. But this love stuff? Arrrrrrgh! :lol:

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 pm

Seems like my work is working on my love target. But he has a hard time kissing me, I wear the kiss me oil every time I see him but seems like he still doesn't budge. I asked why, he says it's too intimate, he doesn't feel like he can. Idk what to do. I know my spells are working, he's always there. Just not in a intimate level, he's currently my ex, hoping he'll ask me to be his gf again.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

You are aware that Kiss Me Now is for sex? So, it is working. It's just too intense for him right now

I'd start with Attraction

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Or Look me Over: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Later, go with the Kiss Me Now

Baby Steps!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:48 pm

I performed an intense 21 day spell over a month ago with LMCC supplies to draw in my love closer for a committed relationship. This was stationary candle spell but employed lodestones moving closer together during the period of 21 days.

In the middle of the work the contents of the spell were destroyed (don't ask how but they were) so the spell had 7 more days to be completed the lodestones never made it to one another.

Now while this spell was never finished I seem to see some manifestation but not full. Basically what is now happening is that Yes the target is interested and getting closer we never seem to be able to connect. Someone already had plans or it falls through. I am worried that this is due to the incomplete movement of the lodestones and that we permanently will never be able to meet up. It has now hapoened 3 times since I performed this spell.

Is there a way to rectify this? Sadly I used the last of the personal concerns and now have none left for a new moving candle or lodestone spell and I wonder if we will always just miss eachother ?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello Olivialeigh,

Short answer: Redo the spell.

That's it. Get more personal concerns, get the supplies you need, and do it again.

Good luck!

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Hello everyonr... When is the best time to start love work to draw in a new love? I know Friday's are the best days, but is it absolutely necessary to wait for the correct day or is it subjective to the caster? As in, do I have to wait until Friday to begin? Thank you!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Okay... I hope I can get a reading soon from my AAIR worker, but at the moment can't afford one... anyways, I'm confused, I see my work manifesting, I see my love (ex BF) caring for me. But recently he's been on a mission to go out with other girls. He wants his cake and eat it too. He says that we are in an open relationship, until I work on myself, and he sees improvement on me. He knows I have low self esteem issues. But I've cried to him and told him that I will but he needs to stop looking else where. He says I can go out on dates too. Everytime I cry to him he comforts me, does whatever I want, he starts being sweet, and tells me he cares. I want him to commit to a stable relationship, how do I get him to stop looking?

I have so many luckymojo oils already, all kinds, from love to money, to blockbuster, restless, fast luck. (I find it like an art, to be able to do spells, I enjoy seeing results and learning) what can I do with what I have, to get him to only see me, while I work on myself, like he wants me to.

I have the following love oils -

Bewitching (works wonders)

Follow me boy (works great when I lay tricks in his room, but don't know what color candle to use and confused who's name to carve on the candle)

Love me oil
Kiss me oil
Come to me oil
Return to me oil
Reconcile oil (almost out, need to reorder)
Stay with me oil
Fire of love oil (pink candle burns clean)
Influence oil
Van van oil
Restless (have only used once and it was for another purpose)
Mercury oil (use often with deers tongue)

Blockbuster
Fast luck
Clarity
Healing (need to reorder coz I use it on both of us)

Any advice would be appreciated, and thanks in advance to thee awesome moderators, I've gotten this far with ur help and my aair rootworker, so grateful because just 4 months ago he hated me, now he atleast cuddles with me, and I've spent the night at his house, just like when we were in a serious relationship.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello taciturnxlove,

Some workers do their spellwork according to the days of the week, some don't. And some workers just do the work when they need to do it, and don't wait for a certain day. There are no laws governing such decisions, it's really up to the worker. If you need to start the work right away, just do it and don't worry about it.

Good luck!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

I'm sorry you're hurting and having to deal with all this :( But you definitely have some oils here that could help you out, mainly Bewitching, Follow Me Boy, Love Me and Stay With Me.

You could use these candles in a variety of applications, including candle work, wearing the oils as personal perfume, using them to dress a love mojo bag, dressing the four posts of your bed, etc.

You mentioned you're confused about candle color symbolism: pink would be your best bet here, and you would carve HIS name on the candle for Follow Me Boy work.

I would recommend checking out the pages for each of those product lines. All the pages include good ideas for spellwork:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Also, FYI, if you go to the shop page that has all the candles on it, each color has a description that explains what kind of work that candle is used for:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Now, I hope you'll allow me to give you some of my own advice on the situation you described. If this guy is disrespecting your boundaries for the relationship by going out and hooking up with other people, he's being a jerk. You mentioned you have low self-esteem, so I know it probably feels hard to imagine that you could have someone better, but I promise that you deserve to be with someone who respects you, loves you, and wants to be with you. I know you probably want to try these magical avenues because you don't want to leave any stones unturned, but I hope you give yourself permission to move on if it doesn't work out. If things go that way, I recommend these products to you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care! :)

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 pm

So there is a guy that I met only a couple of months ago. He and I work for the the same company but just different locations. He lives in the South West while I am in the West Coast. He comes to the west coast every so often for work and other events that take place where our company's headquarters are. We instantly clicked the first time we met and since then, we would message each other every now and then. He just visited this past weekend and we were intimate for the first time. I know that he will be back in town either next month or in December and I'd like for us to continue to be in contact and possibly see what could happen between us. I want to be on his mind often too. I know that we have a lot of getting to know each other to do as well. What can you guys suggest that I do spell wise to make this happen? I will probably start a honey jar soon.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello Ladee,

I'd recommend working a Come to Me spell kit, to draw him to you and get him to start visiting more. Included with the spell kit is a mojo bag, inside of which you should include a petition paper stating that you want him to stay in contact, keep thinking of you, and want to visit you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

When he visits, make sure to get some personal concerns, especially some of his hair! Include that hair in the honey jar. And wear Follow Me Boy oil as a personal perfume when you're around him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

For lots more ideas, check out this thread:

spells-for-long-distance-romance-and-lo ... 24902.html

Good luck!

candle_flamess

Unread post by candle_flamess » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:59 am

Hi all,
I would appreciate some recommendations with what kind of spell and LM products I should purchase for my situation. I have a friend who I would like to date. However he only sees me as a friend and I would like for him to start thinking of me in a romantic manner. I think he may still have feelings for his ex so there's that issue as well. Any advice/recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm excited about placing my LM order. Thanks!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:43 am

Hello everyone , I'll be working on some come to me spells soon and I definitely suggest people should listen to music to help them get in the right frame of mind , since I've been working on break up spells it's made me very hot headed but I found a song that I think would go well with come to me or return to me work.
It's from the film The Wicker Man (the original one !) and it's called willow's song .
I'm even going to sing it while working my spells lol.

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Awesome! Thanks sisterjean!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Sisterjean, would I write the petition the same way I would a petition for a honey jar? In other words, will it need to be written in a circle and such?

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:20 am

Hey everyone,

Really hope you can help me. I've been in a relationship with someone for almost seven months. The first three months were wonderful. He treated me like a princess, took me out on alot of dates and he just seemed like he was a great match for me. Our conversations were great and I felt like I could really talk to him, open up and be myself. He is rational, level headed, very sweet, caring etc. He seemed like a really great catch!
After those first three months he started to become clingy and I noticed sometimes he would say things really sarcastic and shitty that kind of hurt me. I also noticed that he wanted to start spending all of his free time with me.
I moved in with him the beginning of October but we started to argue because of the sarcastic comments that were more like insults, the fact that he always has to be right and because I really felt like he pressured me to move in with him. I also felt like he really wanted me all to himself (my mom agrees). I got my things and went back home to my parents house which he was not happy about but I needed to take a step back and try to evaluate everything, talk to him and try and work through things.
We've been talking and I've told him that Iam uncomfortable and not happy with the way he has been treating me. He says he is doing his best to be careful how he talks to me and what he says. We went out shopping yesterday to buy things for his appartment and got lunch. Things are okay but he is just so God damn clingy and insecure about our relationship and seems to always be up my ass about what Iam thinking, if Iam okay, do I love him??
Nerve racking... :x
Is there anything I can do to make him not be so clingy and just talk to me in a sweet manner??
Thanks!

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:03 pm

BabyDoll099 -

Other people may well have magical suggestions but I just have to say - there are a lot of red flags here and I'm not sure he sounds like a man you want to try to salvage. Maybe get a reading just to be sure, but he's acting the way a lot of abusers (my own included) act at the beginning of relationships. A good man isn't going to make you feel pressured or insulted.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello BabyDoll099,

I'm sorry, but I agree with cassiopaeia. This guy sounds like bad news. Instead of trying to work on him, I see cut him loose and move on. I'd recommend working a Cut & Clear spell kit, to get yourself free of this guy and attract someone new and great to you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck and take care :)

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:08 am

Thank you both. I believe that you are right. The funny thing is I had a Chuparrosa candle lit for us by MISC before we moved in together. That's when I really started to see the problems accelerate and felt like I wasn't going to be able to put up or deal with them. Iam thinking now that was my signal and sign to leave him and go.
Thanks again!!

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 pm

I think you're exactly right about that being a sign. Good job staying strong, and here's to your next man being worthy of you. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

rblackmon1

Unread post by rblackmon1 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:17 pm

I am at the point in my life where i want to settle, get married, and have more kids. I have been told that I will find true love by 2018 however I feel i suffer and been along too long already. I am 29 with a 6 year old. Can I burn a candle that can speed up the process? Also what else can be done to help bring in my True love?

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Apologies if this was posted twice.

I've been involved with someone who is on the autism spectrum. I wa sun aware he had aspergers until last month . Up until this time I've done a few apples which manifested mostly , but I could not figure out what the emotional and communication block was that was preventing my work from fully manifesting. Recently my last spell has manifested and he finally told me that he loved me. This is a huge milestone for us.

However we are still majorly blocked as we still are not a couple due to the fact that he
1. Has major communication issues as he does not fully recognize all of his feelings and has trouble expressing them to me in a way that I understand and interpret as him caring

2. He seems to have moved away from the idea of dating me and has moved into a comfortable living friend space - I need him to want me and follow through with making plans with me. I'm unsure of it his condition and defied it in executive functioning that prohibits this or if he's starting to not be all that into me

3. I have a poppet with personal concerns and it seems to be incredibly effective during my menses as I have established a connection with him before and fed him ( sneakily) my menses . So now he seems very sensitive to it even remotely and that's when I know he will come running . I want this to happen all the time and not once a month

Aside from the obvious work road opener, crucible of courage , King solomons wisdom , clarity , healing and tranquility to be performed on him to relate better and have more self esteem and courage to be in a relationship . I was wondering what other options I might consider?

Of course love spells are all on the table as well as a supplement . I have to attack this from many angles. I am also petitioning st dymphna as well. And using catnip in a moving candle come to me spell to get him to come to me more often.

I'm wondering if im missing a glaringly obvious element in this as well?
Naturally a reading is in order .
I've also done a clear sign in myself to rid me of any negative thoughts or spiritual residue so that helps my focus and mindset during this undertaking.

I am not planning on a cut and clear as we are such wonderful friends and I would never want him out of my life . I just want to get back to the living romantic sexual excitement from before as he seems to be retreating into his shell

ThoughtsAreThings

Unread post by ThoughtsAreThings » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:18 pm

I wanted to reply to Astarisborn - I know it was a bit ago, but -- one thing I have learned along the way and that I think you should keep in mind, is sometimes knowing the future actually means we go against our natural inclinations and, therefore, change the future. So, if this relaitonship you are now no longer happy in is paramount to meeting your future husband, perhaps it's because you get to a point where you decide enough is enough, you are better at boundaries and knowing what you will and won't accept, which -- ultimately -- gets your future husband to respect you more, since you demonstrate self-love by the actions of knowing when to stop the conversation and show with your actions that their actions are not acceptable per your own standards in how you want to be treated. I fear by trying to make the reading come true and going against your true self, you are in fact changing the outcome in a negative manner. In fact, most readers I know would look at this situation and say, "well, I never TOLD you to do that, you need to be true to yourself and trust your own intuition." The best readers I have encountered will be honest about what your options are based on the other person's thoughts, feelings and intentions towards you, but they do not tell you what to do or ask you to do something that's against what you would decide to do on your own. They might say that, if you did such and such it would help, but then again the outcome of a reading - IF it's a talented reader - should be the same regardless of whether you follow their advice or not, because ultimately all a reader is reading is your path, HOWEVER you are expected to keep exercising free will and make the choices you would naturally make. I have sat with way too many readers over the years in my quest for ...something, which I now know to be God and trusting Him and also now, with hoodoo, my ability to influence the situation and trust the outcome, instead of looking to readers for reassurance of a better future than what was in my present. I will tell you this -- the ones that I still consult with are very few, and 1) Nobody is accurate with timing, they MIGHT hit it once or twice, maybe 3x Max then it will go off course - I believe this is because timing belongs to God - one out of 3 of my trusted readers does timing. And she doesn't put stock in it -- and, I love her to no end but she's mostly wrong on timing. Crazy talented though, otherwise, and so far never toooo far off. I mention timing because you mentioned a year to go or some such. 2) None of them have ever told me what *i* would do, they simply tell me what the other person is thinking/feeling/intends to do in order to tell me what my options are. If I ask what should I do, they will all say that is up to you, it's not ethical for me to answer that question. If I push they might hint that they don't see me doing such-and-such, but they are big promoters of me being in charge of my own path. 3) Ultimately, one thing I"be noticed through most spiritual studies is the most important thing in life is to be as happy as possible, RIGHT. NOW. And Lastly...please remember all readers are just humans, and humans make terrible gods. What I mean is, we are flawed, and even the most talented reader has personal insights, thoughts and feelings about situations, and can be wrong. I don't know any reader who will say they have never been wrong. So please don't live your life according to this one reading, acting as if what she told you is written in the Bible. ;) Do what is best for you, right now. If that means walking away from this dude - walk away. You will still get your future husband, one way or another. I believe some things in life are set in stone/fated, but we have free will choices along the way to make it interesting!! It was once described to me like this: Free will is mostly an illusion, but it's also not. Think of it like this - if you took a child to a fair, and you love that child, you may say - pick whatever rides you want, but you know the child always over the merry go round and the roller coaster, and wouldn't really want to do some of the other rides. That's akin to how God sees us. Someone once described that to me, and to me it makes perfect sense.

I hope I didn't overstep bounds with this post. I guess to keep on-topic completely I would say, if it were me - knowing what I know now, and I were you - I'd focus on bringing the new husband to you, as someone else mentioned -- and do love spells for that!!
True love is unconditional

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello rblackmon1,

There are lots and lots of options available for you if you're looking for true and lasting love.

If you want a vigil candle specifically, go with Come to Me: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-come-to-me.html

If you want to do more work than that, you could work the entire Come to Me spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

You should also read up on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck to you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello Olivialeigh,

I'm actually autistic, and I can tell you that while I think you have a great plan here to help the situation along hoodoo-wise, I hope you realize that there will just be some things about him that you can't change. The traits you're describing (having trouble communicating, having trouble with connection, etc.) are things that will probably always be a part of his personality. I'd say that in addition to the magic, you need to communicate your feelings clearly to him, in a way that's comfortable for him. If he has trouble communicating face to face, maybe start an email chain with him (lots of autistic people feel more comfortable expressing themselves in a written format).

And in the end, if he's just not ready for a relationship, he's just not ready, and pushing him will only make things worse. I'd say to proceed gently, and be ready to adjust your expectations to friendship if it comes to that.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:57 am

I have been doing ongoing love work on my target and LM spell kits, oils, and powder all have been helping me to get the lust and passion from the target (mainly using red candles) I always say love me along with lust me when performing spell but it seems so far the lust part works great, not the love part. I don't feel genuinely TLC from the target. The feelings are true but mostly sex driven. I've tried some love spells on the free love spells page on LM as well. Nothing seems to be helping with the caring part. Should I switch to using pink candles on everything instead of red? what products enhance the idea of love and lust coexisted? I have been using FMB, CTM, KMN, bend over, Love me. most of the time I dress two of these oils on a candle or sometimes more on skull candle.

Thank you!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:53 pm

So the guy that i mentioned last week that lives in the south west will be coming into town next week! Which candles from MISC will be good to have burning while he's in town? I'm hoping that we have sex but i also would like for him to be super attentive to me only and no other woman. I want him to contact me frequently and dying to see me. Which candles do you guys think?

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm no expert but I would probably use a "Come to Me", "Follow Me Boy", and maybe "Love Me" for those purposes.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello, greentea ,

I wouldn't do them together if one s working and the other isn't.

Yes, use the pink candles with what loyal_stranger recommended.

Do the lust separately.

Also, please don't se abbreviations as the rest of the forum family members may not know what you are talking about.

Please keep us posted!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

FOLLOW Me Boy would be great for this!

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss_Styles88

Unread post by Miss_Styles88 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:01 pm

This is my third attempt to post here, my connection is wonky.

My question is, can products like Come to Me be used to attract multiple lovers?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello, Miss_Styles88 ,

Yes, I it can!

Just make sure that you state what you want. State your intention

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello all,

I am new to this forum. I wanted to ask a couple of questions.

I met this guy a few months ago and we saw each other a few times before he had to move. We did decide to see each other again. However, his last texts to me seemed a bit cold (for lack of a better word) although he is still replying. I really want him to ask me to come see him or at least make plans to see each other again. I also want him to initiate contact with me a bit more and show more interest. I did buy the Follow Me Boy candle and it is starting to be burned at the moment. After reading through the forum, I was wondering if I should also order the Come to Me candle in conjunction?

I haven't felt the way I feel about him in a very long time and I just want the chance to be able to see where it goes.

Any help would be appreciated :) Thank you in advance.

FYI: I cannot do any spell work at home because of lack of privacy.

Miss_Styles88

Unread post by Miss_Styles88 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Thank you. I was curious about it since I've seen people post about attracting a single lover but wondered if the products had been used to a different end like getting multiple lovers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, RedHerring ,

The first thing that went through my mind is Come To Me. o, you are on the right path.

If you can't do spellwork, at home, hopefully, you can perform it elsewhere where there is privacy.

Otherwise, you can hire a rootworker to do it for you

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Ms. Aida,

Thanks for the advice and the reply. I am guessing when you said that I was on the right path, you meant was that it was right to buy the Follow me boy candle?

I will ask for the come to me candle as well. Is it ok if it was started after follow me boy??

Thanks again :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”