Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

nubiandiva

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by nubiandiva » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Well I did move a few six weeks ago, we are now in the same city. And I did go to his place that evening and stayed overnight...I knew I had to in order to quiet some of the insecurities he seems to have and it was pleasant.

Moving candle spells and the skull candle/drawing suggestion previously posted will be my next move along with some intranquil and commanding work.

I know intranquil/commanding seems extreme but my intuition tells me that he won't "move" unless pressed!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, I would get a reading and see if that is actually going to help. You need to get a consultation on what would be the BEST move for YOUR situation. I mean you can do the intranquil spirit and it NOT work. Forcing him to move may not even be his problem. The source of him not moving is what you need to get down to rather than doing something that might be a shot in the dark.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

I agree, find out what the delays are and target them. See what specifically is holding him back. Set up a reading with Miss cat since she knows your situation and talk about those delays and she'll be able to tell you what they are and how to overcome them.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:12 pm

LM has a pay me product to make ppl good on their promise such as child support. Alternativly if you file paperwork with the friend of the court you can use court case products. Fortunetly the friend of the court determines what he owes ( including past) and determines how much he pays regardless of his income.

I understand you want him back and think this will prevent that, yet at the end of the day how long will you let this go on before making him pay for his responsibility? you may not beleive in divorce but unfortunetly it seems he does, how nice it be to get ppl to be like us you cant change who a person really is.

I'd think a good cleansing of you and the home would also help if at least making things better at home for you and the child, if you do not want to do heavy spell-castings on anyone.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

wannano

Unread post by wannano » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 pm

J82,

No I haven't tried any of the products.

He's walking around aimlessly at this point and now he is starting over from the very beginning and is always wondering why he can't get ahead (but old saying goes, "If you lie down with a dog you get uo with fleas."

I just have to get to the point where I realize that I can't save the world and I definitely can't save what don't want to be saved.

I'm making a list for the products I need now any suggestions that I can add to the top of my list?

Dolmance
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dolmance » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi.

I recently finished up a hoodoo candle spell to arouse love for me in a woman I am interested in. It appears to be working with the woman showing some attention, but I seem to have fallen completely in love with her as soon as the spell was complete. Is this a sign that the spell is working, or should I have been cleansing myself (is this even appropriate for a love spell - I know that it is something that is done when one is doing darker workings)?

It is pretty unlike me to fall head-over-heels in love with anyone this fast, so I know that it is not a natural thing, but I am a little lost as to whether this is a good thing. After all, the purpose was to make the woman fall in love with me, not the other way round. Hell, I've even started listening to Joni Mitchell in the gym. :-(

Is this a sign that the spell is having the same effect on the woman concerned, or have I just messed up somehow?

D.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm

You can get tied up in your own love spell for sure (it's pretty common)- I would start some cleansing.
It doesn't necessarily reflect on how she's feeling, though, however you said you've seen some movement which is positive.
Just keep working, keep yourself clean, and keep the faith.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Dolmance
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dolmance » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 am

Hi Devi Spring!

Thanks for your answer. It's good to know that this is a common enough thing in love spells and I did not make some major mistake.

What kind of cleansing would you suggest? I have some of the 13 herb baths left - would you suggest an uncrossing of some kind or would this be too harsh a cleansing? Or should I just cut and clear and start over? I don't feel in a strong enough position to make a move now that my head is in this weird emotional space and am considering the cut and clear followed by another love spell with the same target.

I am considering some master/mature work to strengthen my own nature against this kind of thing affecting me as much next time. Would this be a god idea, or would you suggest something like clarity or king solomon wisdom work instead?

Thanks again for ypur help.

D.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Cut & Clear removes your emotional ties, do you really want that? ...just to redo the same spell...I dont think so! Personally, I like Power candles but of course the Master candle may be your liking. You can do a one day 13 herb since you have it on hand; but you can also chose to do a Salt bath since this is not really a major thing, I mean you love your target, you just want them to love you more right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 am

Hello all,

I'm in a pickle. I need a spell that will help me decide which lover to chose and one that will ease the hurt caused to the one I leave?

Would a simple reading be of insite? For the first mentioned topic?

Thanks
Lee Waggoner

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am

First off you need to get a reading to see which lover will be the best for you.

http://www.readersandrootworker.org

and you can work some king solomon wisdom and clarity products to see which products will be the best for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

To get the other one without hurt you would work with separation products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 am

Thank you star for the provided links as well as the info on my other post.

CStar
Newly Registered

Unread post by CStar » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi all, great to be in a community of like minded people :-)

I really want some help and advice pleace. My ex boyfriend and I split up 13 months ago.. about a month later I did a spell, basically it consisted of me creating a small moulded clay effigy of him..I opened a section on where the heart would be and inside I included some of my blood, a burnt up photograph of him and my hair, all done withing a circle, with candles and elements.. I kept the effigy wrapped in silk on my alter for a few months and then was advised by a friend to leave it in the moonlight for a month..I did that.. After doing that I buried it in my back garden in front of a plant called the bridal plant (thinking this would bring me love from him) I also put the ring that was his and that I used to wear on my thumb around the head of the effigy and its been buried there ever since... 12 months later I find out today he and her are 'spring cleaning' as they have stuff up for sale on ebay!

I wanted us to be back together, it seems he was chatting to the new girl he is still living with 2 weeks after we split up... How can I fix the spell?.. do I dig it up? do I re do it?.. I still love him immensly, I dont need the whole "you shouldnt bend someones will advice" I dont believe this is a written rule and you should follow your heart. This guy sold my mum the pentagram ring I wear 5 years before we got together..turns out he lived opposite my ex boyfriends house and they lived in a completely different town to me..I believe we are fated to be together, but sometimes people dont listen to fate..anyway I want him to love me and I want him back, with no baggage..no pregnant girlfriend or anything except improvement. Failing that I just want him to miserable and lonely, so he has the chance to be siingle and think about what we had...this woman he is with contacted him on facebook the day after he put the "I am single " status on his facebook page... I dont feel guilty about taking him off her!! PLEASE GUYS CAN YOU HELP.. its driving me mad! Why hasnt it worked??

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

A simple prayer and light can give you a great deal of direction. Write you're petition on a piece of paper. Fold this up and place this under an overturned saucer. Dress a white candle with Clarity and Love Me oil and set this burning on the overturned saucer. Light some Psychic Vision Incense mixed with King Solomon's Wisdom Incense.

Pray deeply and sincerely that you be given guidance over who to choose, who would love you best. Say, Lord I am at a crossroads and know not which road to take. Take me by the hand and guide me to the person who is right for me.

Let the candle burn down and go to sleep right afterward. You'll usually have your answer by the time you wake up in the morning. In the morning take your remains to a crossroads and toss them towards the East while praying your thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Welcome to the forum Cstar. This forum is specifically about Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies employed in traditional southern hoodoo. The spell you mentioned doesn't sound like hoodoo, so unfortunately we cannot comment on what happened.

IN conjure there is a strong tradition of seeking out professional help to either take on the case or to gain insight into what went wrong. You can do this by speaking a reader who can look into the situation and indicate the best course of action to take. You can find reputable readers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org . Check us out. Go through the profiles and see who calls out to you.

This is your best option as there seems to be more going on in this situation. You begin with a reconciliation situation that swiftly turns into a reconciliation and break up situation.

Feel free to look around and post on the forum about lucky mojo products that would be good for your situation. The lines you want to look at are Break UP products and Reconciliation Products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Since you are new to the forum, please check out Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) where you'll get to see how it is that we do this type of work.

For example if I were making a doll baby I would not include my own blood into the work. Instead I'd like it to him by using a personal concern of his and stuff the dollie with magical herbs to induce love and passion. I'd then the dollie which would be a direct link to him since i used a personal concern.

Good luck.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

I am by no means an expert, but this is my opinion.

The effigy thing that you made, might have worked better if you used some of his personal effects, like his blood, or semen, or hair. etc.

If he got together with this girl you would have to do a break up spell on them, and then do a reconciliation spell for you & him. But it's been over a year & it may be hard to bring him back.

It is also possible that it hasn't worked because you might be giving off a vibe of desperation.

You should have a reading with one of the approved readers from here to give you an 'outlook' on what's going on with the situation & if you can bring him back to you.

ETA: posted @ the same time as Conjure man

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok - you need to start with a reading and rootwork consultation. Though I'll be honest in that 12 months with no movement is not a strong place to start from. Generally speaking the longer you are broken up with someone, the harder it is to get them back. For instance, this guy now has a 11 month long established relationship with the other girl to deal with.

The way you describe the fixing of the doll, it sounds much more like you ended up all bound up in that doll than he did. Your own personal concerns should not have been incorporated like that. And a photo is not a particularly strong link for doll-baby work in the first place, though some very skilled practitioners can make it work. I don't really know what the whole month-in-the-moonlight was for. Then rather than working the doll, you buried it. Yes, dolls can be buried, but usually for specific intents such as fixing a person to a particular place. When dolls are worked for love, they are generally worked on a daily basis with commands being said over them, being "loved up", and more. So that whole work was really off from the get-go from a conjure standpoint.

Waiting 12 months when you weren't seeing movement was the next mistake. If you hadn't seen movement in 3 weeks, or even 3 months, you should have been doing other work on the matter.

So, you need a reading to help you sort things out and see if there is any chance of this working out for you. The way you seem so fixated on this situation kind of tells me that you got yourself all wrapped up in the work, rather than getting him. You will definitely want advice for disposing of that doll in an appropriate manner to get yourself untangled from that. Your reader can also help you determine if revenge is justified in this case or not, if the relationship is not going to happen between the two of you. Actually, you might find that once that dolly is taken care of you may feel less intense about the whole thing.

You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Too right, dear Devi. We just had a similar case of this recently, didn't we? A young lady came here and followed a similar procedure and in the process linked herself to the doll baby rather than her target.

Cstar, the consensus here is getting guidance from a professional. Do so. Good luck.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 am

Hi there,
You have been given some excellent advice by folks on the forum and I am going to throw in a little more. In the tradition and practice of Hoodoo, one of the things that we professional workers accept is that sometimes the answer is "No." Sometimes the answer is "no, not yet." It sounds like you received one of those two answers with this piece of spell work that you did. Another point is that on a case like yours, if you do decide to work towards reconciliation you may have to try more than one thing. I have clients whose cases respond beautifully to candle burning, then there are those who would be lost without their doll babies or mojo hands. You, your case, and your target all all individual variables that need to be factored in when it comes to any kind of magical work that you do. So all of this is to say...get a reading on the situation, but a spell that was started 12 months ago and has given you no movement and no positive signs is a spell that has not worked. It doesn't necessarily mean that you are doomed, but it does indicate that you need to reassess.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am

That's a great spell, CM Ali! Thanks for posting it!

CStar
Newly Registered

Unread post by CStar » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Thankyou all for the advice!.. I did use semen and his hair in the doll to make it become him and I incorporated me into it so he would have me in his heart. I agree with you all though 12 months (unless he still thinks of me often but plods along in his new relationship) is still not what I was intending. I am a little concerned about getting a consulation though, I dont have much money and really want to learn these skills myself. I think I am possibly caught up in the dolly, the problem is everything I had related to him is tied up in it, all I have left is a love note he wrote me..so I am a bit reluctant to get rid of the dolly as I dont think I could make another effigy linked to him. I really like the vibe here, I think I need to look into hoodoo stuff..it appeals to me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:18 am

Well, hun, I really think that doll is a big problem here. You should have a professional help you figure out how to deal with it. It really wasn't made or worked properly, and so doesn't really have any value for what you're trying to achieve, and I feel it's effecting YOU in a negative (or at the very least and unhelpful) way. Get the doll situation remediated with the help of an experienced worker, and then see how you feel.

I have personally had the experience of being caught up in a love spell (I had done so on purpose to try to tie a relationship up), and because of it having all sorts of intense feelings WAY after I normally would have and after I logically knew I shouldn't have. As soon as I undid the love work, the feelings just evaporated away and I could have cared less about the guy. I don't know that that will happen in this situation, but you may find that you won't feel so tied to working on this guy. A year is a long time to try and work for someone and to still be hung up on them when there has been absolutely no progress.

But a reading & consultation will help you get a good perspective on things, and help you learn how to deal with the situation. In the long run it will actually save you money, because you will know exactly what's going on and how to deal with it, rather than risking trying a bunch of different things that aren't exactly right for your situation.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:05 am

I agree with all the other workers but I wanted to comment on the statement you made, that you didn't want to contact a rootworker because you wanted to learn how to do this work for yourself. Don't forget that the most traditional way of learning this work is from another rootworker. And as Devi say it can very well cost less in the long run, since you will get the right supplies and not waste money on something you will not accomplish.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Ditto on what other have said. Many of the AIRR workers for instance offer magical coaching exactly to assist clients who want to learn (as you clearly do) the proper way to do work, for a list of us see:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching
Good luck,
Bri

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

is it normal to feel the effects of the love spell on yourself? I've been working on a honey jar, I act a lot sweeter too, now I just finished a come to me spell kit and I really want to go to him" lol I feel the effects of the spell on me, is this normal?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Well, you are involved in the spell work to when doing the come to me. Sometimes feeling a certain way can be indicative of the target feeling what you are feeling. Not to mention if you are doing the spell kit you have bathed in the come to me bath crystals I am assuming so perhaps you are feeling it.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 pm

thanks stars I did bathe in the crystals but I do find odd that at certain times I feel this pull, I guess it could be coming from him too
I'll have to wait and see :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 pm

You can get a 10 minute reading to see what all this means. http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm doing some love work but it seems to be working on EVERYONE who has the same first name as him. What am I doing wrong?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:29 pm

ladydawn,

That is not a question we can answer here, since we have no idea how you are working, what spiritual supplies you are using, what prayers you are reciting, etc. You may be seeing signs, or your rootwork may be scattershot all over the landscape. We can't tell from here.

I would recommend a ten minute check reading for ten dollars with any of the following AIRR members who offer these quick readings.

1 Yes/No Question $10.00
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/el ... -love.html

10 Minute Reading or Yes/No Question $10.00.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html

10 Minute Reading $10.00
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/miss-bri.html

Yes-No Email Reading $10.00
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/co ... n-ali.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 pm

hmm i've been trying to contact my reader for a few days.

in general do you think this means it's working less powerfully on the target?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:58 am

ladydawn,

We do not know if you were using any personal concerns for your intended target Were you using his whole legal name? His DOB? His picture? His parents' names? We cannot help you without this information.

Work on gathering more info/concerns to work into your petition so that you are hitting the appropriate target.

But, as Miss Cat said, there's really no way for us to tell what's going on here on a forum. A reading is certainly indicated. Your readeor rootworker should be the one to contact.

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 am

In performing a love spell. what is the differance between an , lets say follow me boy oil, and a follow me boy sachet powder?

If u derss yourself with it.

Will it give u the same effect?

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:20 pm

This has been discussed many times before. The effect is the same, you can choose to buy the oil or the powder according to your needs. You can dress yourself with either of them, but if you want to dress a piece of paper for example, you would prefer the powder because oil will leave a mark.

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 pm

I seem to not have any luck in the love department. I am an attractive girl and I get plenty of attention but just am not able to seal the deal.....

I feel that each time I really am into a guy, things go awry... It can be quite frustrating..

For example - I had been chatting on and off with someone since January and then we went on a date last weekend. We had a great time, we had great chemistry, all around it was good. We talked alot... We had even discussed what each other was wanting as far as a "potential significant other". We had even made plans to see each other a few days later. & no, we did not sleep together. We parted for the evening and he texted me on the way home " Thank you, you are amazing" - I woke up the next morning really excited to see what could possibly materialize between the two of us. We texted brief hellos that morning, he was working all that day. I texted him the day that we had planned on getting together, he texted back that he was still at work.

I have not heard from him since... He didnt make our plans, nor let me know that he wasnt going to make them. He is very busy with going to school full time and working 60 hrs a week, so he is quite busy and I very much understand this... I just dont know what happened.... If he does contact me again and want to see me again, I will let him know that while I understand that he is busy and things come up but not taking a moment to let me know that he was unable to keep our plans is unacceptable.

I just feel that this type of thing happens each time I really am excited and into someone. I am rather particular about people that I am into also.

If there any type of work that anyone can recommend to push past this type of thing?
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:20 am

Consider working with Uncrossing Spiritual Products, followed by seven herb spiritual products (http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html)

The Uncrossing Spell Kit is used extensively by those who have been jinxed or crossed up.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.50

Good luck!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 am

thank you very much for the advice jwmcclin, but do you really feel that I have been crossed or jinxed? I hope not....

but nonetheless, I will look into this kit

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:22 am

To really know if you are, amber lotus, get a reading (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org). A yes/no reading will answer your question. However, if you want further details ask for a 10, 30 or 60 minute reading.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:28 pm

You sound like you are in need of a good cleansing, first and foremost, and that is really what jwmcclin is getting at. The Uncrossing kit will help you get very spiritually clean, which in many cases is all that is needed to start seeing some improvement in one's circumstances.

If you think you may have been maliciously jinxed, then please get a reading to confirm or dispute that fact. If this is something that has been going on your whole life, you may wish to have an astrological chart drawn up and looked at to see if perhaps your circumstances are related to something in your chart, and can then get some astrological remediation. You can find readers (some of whom can also do the astrological work) at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you perform the Uncrossing spell kit and are still having issues, then definitely get yourself a reading to see what is going on.

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:39 pm

I don't feel that I have been maliciously jinxed or crossed - I was just suprised that was the answer to the question that I was asking. I have never felt inclined to automatically assume that someone is trying to hurt me.

Thank you Devi for your recommendatoion of a cleansing and possibly having someone looking at my astrological chart. I have looked at it in the past and know that there are some patterns in there that don't come up often for most people.

Devi - do you have any recommendations on any good cleanses that are available?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Yes, the Uncrossing kit!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 pm

well... I already have uncrossing oil as well as many other oils and herbs from LM - so buying the uncrossing kit would be a little bit redundant for me

could you give a quick rundown of the best way to use my LM products without buying the specific kit to achieve my goal?

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 pm

There are innumerable ways that you can use the oils - dressing candles, anointing your body, feeding mojos, etc. There's no one way to do it. Do you have Chinese Wash and Uncrossing bath at home? I would use them to bathe in over a series of at least 3 days, and also cleanse your home with Chinese Wash as a starter.

These pages will have good ideas for you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... 11828.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Actually amber lotus, my opinion is that it is not being 'redundant' to buy the uncrossing spell-kit considering you have the oils. Each item serves a purpose and as Devi Springs mentioned above, there are numerous ways to use not just oils but all of the items included in the spell-kit. Each item empowers the other. The Uncrossing kit includes the oil, sachet powder, incense, candles, Bath Crystals, 13 Herb Spiritual bath, Chinese Wash and Devil's Shoestring and a mojo bag.

Most of the spells start with a bath to get physically clean but can also be a spiritually cleansing and centering activity that grounds you and prepares you for the work. This first step can help end difficult, unfavorable, or even crossed situations and help clear any magical blockages. If Bath Crystals are included, they also be used to help cleanse the home. Followed with the sprinkling of the sachet, candle work to put heat on the situation ...incensing is incorporate to help drive away evil spirits (uncrossing)... sealing your work includes placing the Devil's Shoestring to trip up anything thrown your way. Each item possess symbolic aspects that enhance the event or the desired results sought in the magical spell or ritual ceremony. If I knew long ago what I know now, I would have purchased a spellkit per month until I had all of them. Because I can see where each of the items serve a purpose. But please understand I am thinking what "I" would do.

geri73

Unread post by geri73 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:55 am

hi, i have a blood spell that a witch has given to me. she told me to use a blue candle for love and purple candle for power. i was wondering about the blue candle, she said it is for love but i thought a pink candle would be for love, is she telling me right or did she purposely give me the wrong information?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:12 am

Blue is sometimes used for faithfulness, marriage and fidelity. If this is what the witch has got you on, then she gave a good recommendation regarding the candle. I suggest you use Lucky Mojo Products and items to be sure of what you are doing. Blood spells is a term more frequently used by "drama witches" - those who practice more for the exiciting possibilities of drama, rather than for practical and mundane results. We call it a personal concern, and blood is just one among many other substances. So, the rest of the spell you might have to look into a bit more to be sure of doing it right.
Best of luck to you.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

geri73

Unread post by geri73 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 am

thank you, i do understand the purple candle for power, but blue for love? i am a little unsure since like i said before, pink is love. i have until the new moon to figure it out. i believe in following directions to a t. it just sounds a lil funny.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 am

As Dr. Johannes said, blue is often used for
faithfulness, marriage and fidelity.
So if that is what you are working for, you were given good directions.

Pink is for sweet and gentle emotions, which can include romantic love. Red is excitement, passion, lust, and passionate love.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:04 am

geri73, as others have stated, blue candles bring tranquility -- and in a relationship, that means using blue for fidelity and faithfulness if you are attempting to calm down your partner's libido and stop them running around. That IS a certain kind of love spell, but not, perhaps what you had in mind.

Now, the all-time most popular book on the use of candles in magic -- which includes a traditional list of candle-colours and the exact conditions for which they are used -- is "The Master Book of Candle Burning" by Henri Gamache. Rather than question the advice of your "witch" by asking us, you can absolutely rely on this book, which is inexpensive and filled with many, many candle working spells for love, power, protection, propserity, and luck. You can order it here:

BOO-GRI-MSCB
Master Book of Candle Burning by Henri Gamache
$7.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:01 am

does the continuous work of a love spell have a layer effect? meaning does it become stronger and more potent the more you work on some one?

for example if I successfully cast a spell on my bf and he falls in love with me, if I continue to work on him after that would it deepen the love and make it more intense every time I do spell work for the same purpose?

thank you

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:52 am

Yes, a continued effort on your part to work the spell that originally worked would strengthen this bond. As it has been noted many times in the forum, some spells like Honey Jars and Love work tend to be forgotten when the outcome is favorable...however the continued work on these will insure a strong result into the future.

Not sure what you mean by "more intense" (unless you are doing "obsession" work on him as well) but it will serve to help continue the lovely bond you started! Continued love work is wonderful...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi,
Here is the thing, my friend and I have been on and off again for the past 2 yrs. We are both married with families and want very much to be together but are not because of his fear and guilt. We have both established strong feelings for one another but cannot move forward because of him. I have gotten to the point where I have done the following to "conquer" my sweetie :
*Hired a "Santera" to do place a love altar.
*Then she has placed a separation altar, since then I have seen a little movement from him but not enough.

Now I've decided to do the work myself in hopes to get better results by using my own energy.
* I started a Break up spell this morning ( using other tools bought in a botanical), this was before I discovered LM. I have in place a black male and female image candles back to back with their full names inscribed on their backs and the words "break up" on both fronts. I have dressed them in separation, break up, confusion oils and break up powder. I have placed my petitions (written on parchment paper) under each figure and sprinkled break up between them. As I do my castings I will move him away from her and continue to sprinkle break up between them.
* I also have LM lighting a "come to me" vigil candle on their altar.
* Once my break up spell is completed, I plan on working on "LM come to spell kit"
So, I'm wondering if Im doing this in the correct order and am I working my break up spell correctly?
Thanks!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Hii LovinqBlueEyes...

So let me qet this straiqht, you and your friend have been married for 2 years, but are not married to each other correct? And your doinq some work so you can seperate you and your lover or them two? Okay...well it seems like you have an idea qoinq. I'd simply just order a BREAKUP spell kit, but hey your doinq the work accordinq to your plan.I'd certainly say I aqree to what your doinq so far. I am the type of person to checkup on my work after it's completed, to my personal AIRR reader so you can qet direct answers and a obtainable readinq to see movements, any blockaides, or a chance of somethinq happeninq and recommend any LM products that are helpful. So I believe in this instance, I would personally:

-Do the BREAKUP as planned
-Then do a CUT N CLEAR so your able to qet them a new start and open the way to his heart in love and rid the past
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

-Do some CLARITY, KSW and HEALING work on a SKULL CANDLE for 9 days. So he may develop some wise thinkinq and make up his own decisions upon your relationship. Basically qive him the options to think clearly
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161.html

-THEN....do some COME TO ME work and conduct the kit. Or....if its up to your AIRR..---Jump into the pool of doinq a LOVE ME kit, and order a VIGIL as well to setup after your work is done.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

This is qoinq to be a LONG process, but I'd once aqain, obtain a readinq, write all that I said, and see if it would be useful for your partiuclar situation ok? By the way, after each spell kit, [just a thouqht...] I always back up my work by burninq a VIGIL....that's just me.

Hope this helps!!!

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi TBanks,
Yes, we are both married but not to eachother.
I failed to mentioned that I also have a Separation vigil candle burning for a while when im done burning my image candles.
WOW!!! I have to say this already feels like a long journey, the idea or though per se, came to me in September. I truly am..HUGE believer, so I figured
"hey why not?". I have followed up with the person I hired for readings and she seems to see the outcomes Im looking for, with that said I wouldn't dismiss getting a reading from someone @ LM.
I will deff read.more on your suggestions being that it never crossed my mind.
I have also read that doing a reading may take days to get done due to availability?
So your suggesting once Im done with my break up work I should then doing a reading or should I get.a.reading during???
Thank you so much for your help :P
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 pm

I'd get the reading ASAP so you'll have the information you need to make a plan - before you spend a bunch of money, time, and effort on supplies and rituals which you may not need.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm

If you order a short reading then typically a reader can get you in pretty quickly. There is also the Hoodoo Psychic hot line where you can get a reading immediately-its a bit more expensive but you don't have to wait!
http://hoodoopsychics.com/
Blessings,
Bri

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Thank you Devi, Im actually looking into that right now.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Exactly my point lol, the suqqestions I stated were from my state of mind, your rootworker or reader from AIRR or your personal psychic may have an alternative dealinq with your work rituals. Just as Devi said, just qet the readinq when you can, and yes....these AIRR members are very busy people because they have their own businesses. Now that beinq said and done, I'm not sayinq AFTER EVERY SPELL WORK, to qet a readinq, it is up to you. Some qet a readinq every few months or so durinq their work, some qet it after, so they may follow up on the siqns of their work thats been done..... you see? So make sure you have a notepad and a pen ready to take some notes and book you an appointment okay and see where your journey takes you.

Update soon*

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 am

Thanks guys! Really .... I can honestly, what would I do without you?
I checked out the physic hoodoo link, which reader would you suggest?
And how do I get or order a "short" reading? This is new to me, so forgive me.
A "short" reading sounds great considering the limited privacy I have!
You can't even imagine where I have my secret altar set up in my home!!!!
When your determined, you find ways!!! ;)
Lo√ingblu££y£s

scorpryan

Unread post by scorpryan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:33 pm

I will be doing some love/reconciliation conjures soon, but I remember that a couple of months ago I tried a couple of spells to gain this person's attention and I really messed them up. I had done a sweetening type spell I read, but I used a whiskey bottle and a rolled up red sheet of paper, and I only halfway (if even) filled the bottle with syrup. The other "spell" was a shot glass filled with syrup with a small photo of the person placed in it. I had planned to lay them as a trick somewhere or otherwise dispose of them properly, but they are still in the trunk of my car (I recently moved).

These things were done haphazardly and on top of being not aesthetically pleasing, they didn't even follow the simple instructions I had read. And now I wonder if them being hidden away in a messy car trunk, out in the freezing cold can also effect things.

I don't want anything to interfere with the work I plan on doing (correctly) here pretty soon. What should I do? Does it matter?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”