Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

BrujeriaMasFina

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:00 am

Unfortunately shipping time from Lucky Mojo is about 2-3 weeks and I feel that I need to be working on something constantly. I have considered flying out to Santa Rosa and going directly to the shop via an Uber ride, but have had to put my lack of patience in check. I decided to wait and see what the candle report comes back with from the reconciliation candle, but my intuition tells me we are going to need an uncrossing and a Road Opener.

1. Should I do a Road Opener and an Uncrossing using a photo of BOTH of us, or do we each need a separate candle/spell? I'm having the lights set at the church.

Thanks for the help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello BrujeriaMasFina,

If the Road Opener and Uncrossing is to help your relationship, I think doing one spell for the two of you as a couple (not separate candles) is the way to go.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:45 pm

I was wondering what would be the best spell to use to bring true love to me. I don't have anyone specific in mind just want my true love to enter my life. I looked on the love spells link but they all seem to be centered around if you already have someone in mind and working them. What is the best spell that will work for me? Any suggestions will be welcomed. Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello, mi55understood

This thread has many spell ideas:

spells-to-find-get-keep-or-return-twin- ... 24493.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask (on that thread)

I hope that you find your soul mate

Take care

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:16 am

Ok I have an issue with a Taurus guy that and we have been dating now but I messed up and Taurus can be stubborn to forgive I don't know why I behaved this way...he called to take me out and I "huffed" by accident now hes upset and not talking to me I don't know what else I can do to balance things, out from this point he is 9 yrs younger then me.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:23 am

What would be the best spell(s) to seriously change my partners ideas about never ever moving back to where I live? I'm not sure I have this in the right section so I apologise.

I am moving down over 600 miles away from my home to be with my boyfriend. He's looking forward to it but I simply detest the area. It is a deprived, run down area with a lot of racism. I happened to experience this when in the shop and overheard a customer call me a "f****** Scottish c***" The locals are unfriendly and there is a high level of crime. His exes are also dotted about as it's such a small community. However, my boyfriend won't even entertain the idea of moving to where I lived. He claims it's depressing, isolated, boring and cold. In actual fact, many people relocate there for a better start in life for their kids!

I feel his work mates and family are also feeding into this idea, and they don't want him to leave. When I stayed down there for long periods last year, I nearly took my own life as I became so depressed. I don't want to leave my partner though.

So what vigils would be recommended or spell work I can suggest to my rootworker about this? As it's quite a complicated scenario! Thank you

Reason: This post makes no sense.

thearrowsapothecary

Unread post by thearrowsapothecary » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:43 am

Hi There - new to the forum so hopefully I didnt miss any rules :) Anyways, although it may seem odd, I really like using Dragons Blood oil to potentiate my candle spells. Since it essentially helps with 'personal power' if you are creating a love spell for yourself - this oil might help increase your personal power over the individual that you are 'targeting'. LMC also sells the resin and from my experience best price and quality available.

thearrowsapothecary

Unread post by thearrowsapothecary » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 am

suzyparker,

My advice to you is that if you DO go forward with cut and clear - really go forward with it. I have experience with friends who will put in all of the work and then their guy or gal comes along and they revert back to that 'well they arent ALWAYS bad' mentality and fall back into the same relationship. Then when theyve finally had enough, they do a similar spell again thinking 'this is it!' and I've noticed that their spells arent as potent. Almost as if, you allowed them back in before, now this whole 'cut and clear' is weaker.

Mrs_Brown

Unread post by Mrs_Brown » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:13 am

Hello.

Reason: Just says: "Hello"

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, thearrowsapothecary ,

Although I don't know who you are answering, I must say that I agree.

If you one acts against a spell performed or reverses a spell, THEN does it again (because a person keeps changing their mind), the spell will definitely be weaker.

Good point!

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 am

Is it just me or do love spells not work on Taurus men? Ive done a honey jar, daily mini love spell,wish spell various other things but he wont budge...what can break a Taurus man to be more submissive and emotionally open, infact the more spells I do the more he is rude to me and its gone so far as him gossiping about me so I did let it go.......then he said he loved me, I ignored because I thought he was playing games, then he started being horrible to me so I should of been nice when he said that. But I wasn't sure.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

I would start with a reading to get some clarity one what exactly is going on and how best to proceed (www.readersandrootworkers.org). You are right that you should have been nice and not blown him off when he said I love you. That may have been the window you needed. I do know that love spells can work on Taurus men. It is difficult to diagnose what the difficulty may be in this particular situation as that is beyond the scope of these forums. You might go back and start with the Love Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html) or the Return To Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html) and just work that one kit and give it some time to take effect.

Peace~

Nathen

Mamacita

Unread post by Mamacita » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:06 pm

I recently got with someone I really like and he really likes me. However, he is way too sexual for my taste. He has weird fetishes and wants to bring other women. Into the relationship.. and I'm not into that. Anyone know any kind of spells to tame his sexuality? Also, how to make him only want me and not any other women.. one last thing, this man is really strict and too dominant. Is there a spell to make him trust me more? I have done nothing to make him not trust me. He is just a rich man that wants me all to himself and I need a little bit more freedom.. we are falling in love therefor I do not want to leave him.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Hello, Mamacita,

I rarely do this but, I am going to recommend a reading first before I recommend any spells or products.

Something doesn't sound right about this scenario and it would be better for you to know all the details about this man before falling in love with him

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care

Mamacita

Unread post by Mamacita » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Sorry I did not mean to start a new topic on a sub form. I read the rules and still, I do not know how to start a topic or post about spells. I thought this was the right place. Would you mind giving me detailed advice on all I need to know about posting please? I am sorry if I am frustrating you I'm new to this site and I tried emailing someone on here. I don't know how to message a member either. And about you recommending a "reading" what do you mean by that? Also, this man has helped me a lot, and he will continue to help me for whatever comes next, by recently I mean a couple months. I want to make this work. Thank you for reading, blessed be.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 am

Hello Mamcita,

You are currently posting in an appropriate place for your topic. We ask that you not start new topics but instead find the topic that already exists and put your questions there. The forum rules are found here (rules.php)

As to the recommendation of a reading , which I second by the way, a reading is having someone who speicailization in some form of divination offer advice through the use of whatever form of divination they use. If you follow either one of the two links Miss Aida provided you will find people who give readings. You can then hire them to provide that service to you.

Peace~

Nathen

515xllih

Unread post by 515xllih » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:57 am

I apologize in advance if this post is in the wrong section (I'm a newbie).

Anyways, my boyfriend and I are in the midst of reconciling (we've been dating about 4 months and recently broke up but we are mending things). He is going to visit his best friend (who I haven't met yet) in a few months and I want him to invite me on his trip. Is there any spell that I can utilize to get him to invite me to tag along? Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello, 515xllih,

You might want to try an influence skull candle.

Find the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Get that invite!!

Take care

515xllih

Unread post by 515xllih » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

cmhopkins7443

Unread post by cmhopkins7443 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi everyone...so here is the situation. My hubby was married and has 3 of his 4 kids with her, they are close and it bugs the hell out of me. She is always calling him for things that don't have anything to do with the kids, and same with him. No, they are not romantically interested in each other. But I have always felt that having a relationship doesnt have to be romantic, and that's what I feel they have. Ex-wife is a whole different person when she has a boyfriend. She doesn't call my hubby, when he asks her to do something for him her answer is "no", and she stays in the appropriate ex category. So my question is...can I do spell work the bring her a man? How would I do this?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello cmhopkins7443,

You sure can, and I think that's a very clever idea. I think Attraction work would be great in this situation, to draw a lover out of the universe for this woman.

This is a spell you can do on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Good luck to you.

goldenpig

Unread post by goldenpig » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 am

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I wanted to get some details on the graveyard dirt/vandal root combo. If I remember, it was write the name of yourself and estranged partner on a piece of paper, place graveyard dirt and vandal root in the center, fold it and place under the bed. My question is that it doesn't called for SPECIFIC dirt, anybody's grave's dirt apparently. I've purchased my own, but details of who and where it came from aren't available other than an offering was made. Any thoughts on this? :shock:

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:06 am

Hello goldenpig,

Miss Cat actually commented on that very subject of graveyard dirt in that particular spell. Go to this page and scroll down to where it says "A Graveyard Dirt Love Spell for Attraction":

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Hope that helps!

goldenpig

Unread post by goldenpig » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 am

I did actually see that...but not until AFTER I had done it. LOL. So, I guess I'm wondering if I should scrap what I've done or just let it be.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, goldenpig ,

If you know nothing abut the seller or were they got the dirt then, yes, scrap it

Take care

purplekisses

Unread post by purplekisses » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:37 am

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right subcategory but I really need some help. I cannot stop crying and cannot sleep because I feel helpless. I will try to sum this up. My bf and I (I'm a Capricorn female, he's a Scorpio male a few years younger) have been together 2.5 years. We both live at home for now and on opposite sides of town but we make it work. We've had our ups and downs like most couples but he has a temper like none other. He's not abusive but when he gets angry he is ANGRY, won't speak to you for days, etc.

This week has been rough for both of us. I've been unemployed since January, struggling to find work, ans just found out my job who wrongfully fired me is just now trying to fight me on my unemployment money, etc. But I put that all aside this week to be there for him as he suffered the passing of someone close to him. Went to the funeral out of town, and we even used my car.

I also run errands for him if he's at work and needs something, no biggie. He does things for me that do not go unappreciated. Yesterday (Saturday) I ran an errand even though it was cutting close on time for a big family event I had to attend and bring another relative to. I knew my family would start bugging me about where I was (I ended up being late for him), plus I didn't get back from out of town with him til midnight Sat AM, so lack of sleep. I also suffer from anxiety which went haywire when the errand took longer than expected and I freaked out when these two men looked as if they were about to rob me and said things to me (I was alone, but bf was on the phone with me). After the errand was done I'm frantically trying to get it together and hang up on him accidentally, his top pet peeve. He calls me back yelling about it and I burst into tears and can't say anything but sorry. He asks why I'm crying, then just says bye and hangs up.

Later that night he comes to my house to get the things I got for him and his card, and goes off on me. Says he will no longer ask me to do anything for him since it seems to be so much of a burden and I don't have to do anything for him, and when we go out, we will split everything in half. He also said he had no sympathy for me and didn't listen to anything I had to say. Needless to say I'm devastated because it's not even what he thinks. I would like to fix this if possible, for him to see things from my side for a change, and how harsh he can be. I have an Adam & Eve and Follow Me Boy glass candles that I burn from time to time. I've seen the Essence of Bendover products mentioned.in this thread and have done some research, and I'm wondering, is this what I need? Or something else? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

pizzahead

Unread post by pizzahead » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 am

Hello Everyone
I recently received a reading from a rootworker about a situation I am currently struggling with. My target is carrying some childhood pain and abandonment issues that make it difficult for him to have a meaningful relationship. He recommended I get Crucible of Courage,
Chuparrosa and King Solomon Wisdom Oils or satchets and put them on myself when I around the target. I have ordered from LM and am waiting for my order. I ordered I skull candle that I will load with a petition paper and the oils. I am at a loss at what else to add. I welcome all suggestions and for what else to add and any additional work that may help.
Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, purplekisses,

I am so sorry. But, honestly, this is indeed an abusive person. A mentally abusive person. And this is just as severe as a physically abusive person. I find it interesting that you pointed out to us that he is "NOT" abusive. Yet, you describe textbook abusive behaviors..

He has no sympathy or empathy for your situation, doesn't even show gratitude by paying for your meals (after everything that you do for him), and treats you poorly.

My wish is that you will have more love for yourself and come to the realization that he should be grateful to you for being in his life. He should thank God that you are in his life.

Nevertheless, you have asked for spell advice and so it shall be.

Please look at these 2 pages:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

I also hope that you can work on Master products for yourself to give you an upper hand. And King Solomon products for knowledge and wisdom, as well as Calrity

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Wishing you the very best in life

PLEASE take care of yourself

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, pizzahead ,

I have merged your post to the correct subforum. Please do NOT start new topics.

Also, please do not mention products that are not sold by Lucky MOjo. You may want to read the forum rules before posting

Anyway, you might also want to think about healing spells for his past hurt.

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

That could help significantly

take care

pizzahead

Unread post by pizzahead » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:01 am

I am sorry I am completely confused as I can't even find my original post. I have been looking for days. Whenever I hit view your unsolved topics nothing would show up. I happened to look today and saw that this was posted. :(
I did not mention any products (3 oils and a candle) not sold by Lucky Mojo as this is where I have ordered them from. The rootworker is from LM's list....

Libralibra87

Unread post by Libralibra87 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Hello All,
I am new here but I am in need of advice.

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for a few months now and its starting to get boring. Everything is so routine and predictable. I would like for us to have more dates, go on vacations,surprises, and more romance;excitement in general I guess. We are intimate but its not exciting. Also, he has a daughter that I'd like to meet but her mother is making it difficult. In fact when we do have dates she (the mother of his child) always tries to sabotage it. Ideally, i'd like for her and I to be able to be cordial but she really needs to stay out of my way.

Suggestion? Ideas?

Scarred

Unread post by Scarred » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Libralibra87, having been doing my research for weeks now into hoodoo and having read so, so much on the forums and the Lucky Mojo website I think I can offer some advice.

It seems like you want to spice things up in the bedroom, and overall in your relationship. For that I would suggest a few products, Follow me Boy, Fires of Love, Kiss me Now being some of them. You could use them in a variety of different ways, on a skull candle, on a penis candle, on him, if you got the oils of them you could wear them as a perfume. The ways you could deploy them are endless pretty much.
As far as the mother of his child, that one is a bit trickier. You could go the compelling route and compel her to stay out of your relationship and to let him be his own man again.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, Libralibra87

Scarred gave some fantastic advice!!

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html for (good sex)
www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com//compelling.html

And, please take look at this page also:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Libralibra87

Unread post by Libralibra87 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:25 am

Thank you Scarred & Miss Aida,
I am going to try a skull candle with Kiss Me and Fire of Love. I am also thinking of doing a honey jar for him and I. What herbs and oil would I use in it?

Also, I am thinking about doing a cut and clear spell on the mother of his child. Maybe a honey jar for her and I to get along?

Are these good ideas?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:04 am

Hello Libralibra87,

You can use the same oils that you use on the skull candle on the candles you burn on top of the honey jar. Don't put any oils in the honey itself, except you can put a dab of oil in a five spot pattern on the paper if you wish. You can fold up some herbs into paper too, Lucky Mojo sells a great love herbs blend:

http://herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

You can also use those herbs on the skull candle. I think your other ideas sound good.

Good luck.

ap1994

Unread post by ap1994 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Hey everyone:)

I recently bought a Lucky Mojo book about hoodoo food and I ran into a recipe of love muffins for love and lust.i plan to add my sexual fluids to make these and feed them to my boyfriend. So I wanted to know if my boyfriend has to be the only one that should eat them?? I dont plan to give them to anyone else but him but if someone should so happen to eat some Would it be bad if someone other than my boyfriend, for example his family members or myself, eat these muffins as well?

Thank you !

Libralibra87

Unread post by Libralibra87 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:39 am

Ok so here goes,

My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now and one issue that we have is his EX. They have a 3yr old daughter together and she has a 8yr old son from a previous relationship that he helps her with since his biological father has never been involved. At first she accepted me, and said she had no problem with me, well now apparently she does. Her daughter had spent time with me and came home and told her how she loves me, and wants to live with me and not her which sent her into a frenzy and she kept her daughter away from my boyfriend for 2 week. Things had seemed to blow over and around the daughters birthday I got her a gift and took it to her. She got very upset and told me it was their daughter and I have no business being involved with her, talking to her, or buying her things and if I did she would "fight me". Here's the deal, I have no desire to take her place, I just believe if two people are involved then the kids from previous relationships are a package deal and should be included and loved as well. I expressed this to her from the very beginning. Now she does things like calling me and hanging up, she has called crying saying she cant handle the kids and is going to drop them off some where, when him and I are out she calls and says things like the daughter has been hurt and to get to the hospital quick (which has been a lie every time), that the kids are missing and have ran away, etc SHE ALSO CALLED ME AND TOLD ME SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM BUT SHE'S NOT GOING TO LET HIM BE HAPPY. Recently she started a job where she has to be at work early and wants him to come over to get the kids up and ready, and take them to school and daycare. She has also threatened to take him to court if he doesn't pay for everything for the kids (clothes,daycare, extracurricular activities,anything else related to their happiness). I feel like its all ridiculous AND HE FEELS LIKE HE HAS TO COMPLY. I don't like it all. I have two kids as well and now we dont do anything as a family because his kids cant go with us and we both feel guilty about it.

I know that I cant get rid of her because of the kids and I dont want to. But she is being ridiculous. I dont feel like he should have to pay for everything and I feel like its inappropriate for him to go into her home to get the kids up and ready. There's enough time for her to get them up and ready and we can pick the kids up and take them to school/daycare when I take mine. Its putting some stress on our relationship and he feels like he has to do as she asks so she wont keep his daughter away from him again. Its also causing him to be depressed.

What can I do about this situation?
What can I do so that she accepts me and doesn't see me as an enemy? Can't we just get along and help each other out?

All help appreciated.

Reason: see admin

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Anytime I read "write your name", I'm not sure if I use my first name, full BIRTH name, or married name (I am not doing spells regarding my current estranged husband, quite the contrary)
I would love clarification so I feel confident with my work (ie. name on candles etc).

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello, ap1994 ,

Simply state your intention and who the target is when tricking it

Then, it's safe for all to eat

take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello, ingtar ,

I personally prefer the full birth name

But, other rootworkers say that you use the name for which your target identifies you. So, I your birth name is Jane Doe but your target knows you as Jane Smith, then Jane Smith would be your name

A matter of preference.

Take care

ap1994

Unread post by ap1994 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Dear miss Aida

Thank you so much for your insight and taking the time to help me

Many blessings! :)

Libralibra87

Unread post by Libralibra87 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:45 pm

If a spell has been done and the results are a positive outcome is there a need to repeat the spell to keep it effective?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, Libralibra87 ,

For love, I always recommend to my clients to maintain a honey jar (and lighting candles on it) and going Stay with me spells

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Take car

Libralibra87

Unread post by Libralibra87 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Thank You

Alleycat

Unread post by Alleycat » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:19 am

Hello. Please categorize this as you see fit. I'm new here.

I feel my ex is misunderstood a bit. I wasn't perfect- maybe I should've done something else to soothe his jealousy about other guys approaching me, like not worn that short or not been so friendly and pleasant. Maybe I should've let him take the lead while we socialized with others- he got insanely jealous when others liked me better than him. Those are his two insecurities.

Since November he has stalked me. If police did their job he'd be charged with third degree felony. But I think he is awkward and I know I was his first girlfriend. He didn't lose his virginity until a few years ago at 35. The random number calls, items left at my door, etc. but he won't speak to me directly. I started with an AIRR member in January and we'd get tons of signs. But after he hacked me in early February, I got mad and filed a police report. On Valentine's Day, he blocked me on Facebook. We did Fire of Love, Hraling, Love me or die, and one more Fire of Love. Another female has been pursuing him heavily for his money and it's seems to be off/on.

So I'm torn. Mixed with these signs I am also led to print out red flags and post on my refrigerator. I know he's coming back. Perhaps we could work it out.

Is there any work that can be done where I can lure him back, while laying groundwork for success at having him charged with stalking if he doesn't come back? I feel sooo unhealthy with my thinking but don't know what else to do.

Alleycat

Unread post by Alleycat » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:41 am

I didn't see a way to edit my post, so I'm sorry about the typos. Possibly related to this Mercury Retrograde!

Wanted to say that I do love him and we had lots of great times. Communication was lacking since he's not too good at it. Quite frankly, he is similar to the star in "Forty year old Virgin", but I find him endearing. I changed my number so he only has Facebook, my email, or to stop by my house. We live a mile apart. I'd like to even be friends with him, because I really miss HIM. I need closure somehow because I can't go on like this.

That other girl has been around for months. My rootworker said she's just using him to advance her social status and I can see that. It doesn't appear to be an official relationship.

I'm thinking to hotfoot her, use black skull to convince her to go away or fess up to authorities, freezer spell with lemon, vinegar jar, or mirror box? What about making a poppet and using string or tiny handcuffs on it? Or what about a penis Candle on him to make him unable to perform, then she'd leave?

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello There I finally believe that my target is turning towards me in a romantic way

ok here goes i asked someone would to ask would he got to prom with me yesterday 4/26 he said no and an hour later he posted on the this social media called snapchat and i know he was tlking about me because i always tell his friends twin brother or our classmates my love for him ok heres what he said " if u can't tell me how u feel don't expect me to care about your feelings straight up" so he indeed was talking about me and he also said/posted on there that he wish he could graduate at y school he doesn't know i read his post my question is was it right for me to go down there to his school and tell him

myself in person but heres the thing i cannot visit him without being on his checking out list so i thought about waiting until may 13 when he comes to my graduation to me and his friends and classmates march to tell him that. i also received a reading saying he was not not happy with that girl and she said just because hes in a relationship does not mean hes in love. i truly believe they are breaking up soon because hes posting things and it seems that hes

miserable and the person that was reading me said there is a chance that we will be together. My question what do you think i should I'm definitely waiting on that day to him. What are your thoughts and opinion could this be an opportunity. one last thing when i tried to go see him at that school no one would take no matter who i asked could this be a sign for me to hold my horses and don't chase him let him come to me?

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:22 pm

I got a reading to see if i will meet my soulmate soon. My reader told me someone yougner and an wih an air sign will come soon but not now because i need to work on myself first.
So actually my ex and i broke up two months ago and i was planning on working on him as i finally received my luckymojo order after a month. So should i not bother anymore? I was gonna go to his house and sprinkle reconciliation and return to me sachet powders.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, nino_x3,

You are asking for advice that your reader can tell you

I don't know what you should do as far as behaviors when I didn't do a reading.

Your best bet would be to ask your reader.

I pray it all works out for you

Wishing you the very best

Take car

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

Do what's in your heart.

I never advise people in these situations because we all have a free will that God gave to us as a gift. Follow our heart and your instincts. Whatever you decide will be the right choice

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, Alleycat ,

You are seeing your rootworker who is overseeing this complicated case.

This is something that you need to discuss with your rootworker.

Also, in the future, please do not post randomly with such long posts (and then tell the moderators to put it where they must). This is your responsibility to post in the correct subforum and threads. And please read the forum rules

Thank you

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:03 pm

I dont know Miss Aida. I never think rationally. Two years ago i did a reading on this guy i was dating and i was told he's probably not as committed. I did honey jar and nation jack (both i managed to grt his personal concerns) but in the end he still broke up with me. I dont want to think the honey jar and nation dack didnt work but it's because we were not meant to be. So i guess i should always trust the reading and not do work on lost causes.
Anyway since i already have the reconciliation and return to me powders, ill just try. I had two candles set by deacon and the candle reports also didnt look very promising.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

See! You already had the answers inside of you!!

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Dear Alleycat,

If you "neer think rationally," you are going to have a hard time functioning in society, much less practicing folk magic.

From what i have read in your earlier posts, you think this man is dangerous enough to call the police on but you want him back. I suggest you stop all contact with him.
catherine yronwode

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Tue May 02, 2017 5:39 am

So I went to his house to sprinkle the reconciliation and return to me sachet powder on what I think is his laundry hung outside. He has a brother so the laundry could be his brother's. I also have been burning pink candles dressed with return to me oil for the past 2 consecutive days. I have not seen any signs. I intend to do the communication spell with mecury oil tomorrow. If there's still no contact from him, does it mean I don't have the gift and I should employ a root worker instead? When I got a root worker to do a honeyjar for me, there was definite signs and movement. Now it has stopped because the honeyjar has ended.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Two days of magical work isn't a lot; I think you can stand to take some more time and see how things shake out before you start doubting your work. If you don't see *any* signs in a couple weeks, it might be a good idea to get a reading and find out what's up. A reader can help you decide too if you need to see a rootworker or continue on your own:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Tue May 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi Sister Jean,
Yup i have gone for a reading on the entire situation. Apparently he still feels the hurt and he is convincing himself bad stuff about us something like that. My reader recommended to do some healing to get rid of his past hurt. But my reader also said he is seeing someone now. He could not see any definite sign that we will get back together. :(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Well, if you haven't seen any movement and the reader told you it doesn't look like you're going to get back together, I think a good move for you at this point would be to set a time limit on how long you're going to work on this guy. A month? Two months? Whatever it is, make it prayerfully and stick to it, so you don't drive yourself up a wall endlessly doing spellwork. I understand that you want to give it your best shot, but I just hope you're prepared to move on if that's what you have to do. Keep us posted.

Justme7

Unread post by Justme7 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello .I'm new here I need help for love spell I search someone to cast spell for me .I have person who l love he also love me just hide stop his feel he say he is scare .Please advice .Thank you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Hello Justme7,

Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to go to the introductions section of the forum and give us an introduction so we get to know you better!

If you are looking for someone to do spell work on your behalf we always recommend The Association of Readers and Rootworkers (www.readersandrootworkers.org). If you are interested in doing this work on our own Lucky Mojo has spell kits that come with everything you need and good instructions on what to do. You can read about the Love Me line of products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) and purchase the kit at the bottom of the page.

Peace~

Nathen

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”