• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:26 pm

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

Do what's in your heart.

I never advise people in these situations because we all have a free will that God gave to us as a gift. Follow our heart and your instincts. Whatever you decide will be the right choice

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, Alleycat ,

You are seeing your rootworker who is overseeing this complicated case.

This is something that you need to discuss with your rootworker.

Also, in the future, please do not post randomly with such long posts (and then tell the moderators to put it where they must). This is your responsibility to post in the correct subforum and threads. And please read the forum rules

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:03 pm

I dont know Miss Aida. I never think rationally. Two years ago i did a reading on this guy i was dating and i was told he's probably not as committed. I did honey jar and nation jack (both i managed to grt his personal concerns) but in the end he still broke up with me. I dont want to think the honey jar and nation dack didnt work but it's because we were not meant to be. So i guess i should always trust the reading and not do work on lost causes.
Anyway since i already have the reconciliation and return to me powders, ill just try. I had two candles set by deacon and the candle reports also didnt look very promising.
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

See! You already had the answers inside of you!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Dear Alleycat,

If you "neer think rationally," you are going to have a hard time functioning in society, much less practicing folk magic.

From what i have read in your earlier posts, you think this man is dangerous enough to call the police on but you want him back. I suggest you stop all contact with him.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Tue May 02, 2017 5:39 am

So I went to his house to sprinkle the reconciliation and return to me sachet powder on what I think is his laundry hung outside. He has a brother so the laundry could be his brother's. I also have been burning pink candles dressed with return to me oil for the past 2 consecutive days. I have not seen any signs. I intend to do the communication spell with mecury oil tomorrow. If there's still no contact from him, does it mean I don't have the gift and I should employ a root worker instead? When I got a root worker to do a honeyjar for me, there was definite signs and movement. Now it has stopped because the honeyjar has ended.
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Two days of magical work isn't a lot; I think you can stand to take some more time and see how things shake out before you start doubting your work. If you don't see *any* signs in a couple weeks, it might be a good idea to get a reading and find out what's up. A reader can help you decide too if you need to see a rootworker or continue on your own:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Tue May 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi Sister Jean,
Yup i have gone for a reading on the entire situation. Apparently he still feels the hurt and he is convincing himself bad stuff about us something like that. My reader recommended to do some healing to get rid of his past hurt. But my reader also said he is seeing someone now. He could not see any definite sign that we will get back together. :(
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Well, if you haven't seen any movement and the reader told you it doesn't look like you're going to get back together, I think a good move for you at this point would be to set a time limit on how long you're going to work on this guy. A month? Two months? Whatever it is, make it prayerfully and stick to it, so you don't drive yourself up a wall endlessly doing spellwork. I understand that you want to give it your best shot, but I just hope you're prepared to move on if that's what you have to do. Keep us posted.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Justme7 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello .I'm new here I need help for love spell I search someone to cast spell for me .I have person who l love he also love me just hide stop his feel he say he is scare .Please advice .Thank you.
Justme7

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Hello Justme7,

Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to go to the introductions section of the forum and give us an introduction so we get to know you better!

If you are looking for someone to do spell work on your behalf we always recommend The Association of Readers and Rootworkers (www.readersandrootworkers.org). If you are interested in doing this work on our own Lucky Mojo has spell kits that come with everything you need and good instructions on what to do. You can read about the Love Me line of products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) and purchase the kit at the bottom of the page.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by natstein on Thu May 11, 2017 3:27 pm.
Reason: repeat post

Unread postby magnum40 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 am

Hello

I met someone 12 months ago, before that I had a psychic reading and they described this person and said that I would meet this person at this time and that it would be an instant connections, a positive union.

Well I met this person 12 months ago and yes the connection was amazing, he really liked me so much, he even said at the very beginning that if we ever break up to never break up our friendship, he said this because he was rejected and got abuse from females a few times before he met me (he told me this), he wanted us to at least be friends if I rejected him down the line.

A few months later I told him we were not right for each other, because I was scared of my feelings, I don't know why I said this, I was nervous of the connection, we didn't fight we just amicably split up.

I regret it.

Now I need to do a Call me spell but I don't have any of his pictures or items, I looked online and he doesn't have any profile pictures, no facebook page.

Can I still do a spell without pictures or items ?

Thank you
magnum40

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon May 22, 2017 9:27 am

Hello magnum40,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forums! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

If you don't have personal concerns or a picture, you at least have his name (and if you have his birthday, even better), and that's better than nothing. So just work with a name paper if that's all you have access to.

If you need ideas for spells to foster communication, you'll find this thread helpful:

spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-text-write-reconnect-t2982.html

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magnum40 » Mon May 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

not sure, do you mean the paper spell for Call Me where you draw 2 circles ?

regarding the oils not sure which oils and powders to use and and combine
also what do I do with it ? do I put it on myself ? bath or use it on the candle ? sorry I'm new to all this so need clarification.

Many thanks
magnum40

Unread postby Denise1978 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Do they spells even works? I want my boyfriend back so much.
Denise1978

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello, magnum40 ,

We can't possibly walk you through everything.

This is what I recommend:

Buy yourself a spell kit and get familiar with the instructions that provide everything.

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Now, you can also go to the search engine. It is the white box contained in the green area on he upper right hand corner. Put in key words such as: Petition papers; love herbs; etc. And you will be taken to many topics to choose from

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magnum40 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:38 pm

ok thank you
magnum40

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 25, 2017 11:19 am

Hello Denise1978,

The question you're asking is tricky to answer. Some spells work with fantastic results, some spells work with OK results, and some spells don't work at all (it's all up to God in the end, after all). A lot of factors need to be considered, such as the skill of the worker, the situation at hand, how strong the will of the target is, etc.

If you want to try your hand at spellwork to get your boyfriend back, here is a page to help you get started:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Ok so my boyfriend (he don't know he's my bf yet, jeje) he meditates, I'm wondering if when he meditates, does that give him strength to resist. Coz he keeps saying that he is strong and he can control his emotions. He takes pride in the discipline he has developed. I'm wondering if this is what's helping him control himself from calling me and getting closer?
He's an idiot and very stubborn, but I have done a doll baby where it has been helping me a little with resistance, in the past. I'm very confident in my work but I'm just questioning the meditating, it's something he loves doing, and he's been doing it more often.
I'm working him day and night, sometimes I give myself a break and my candles are still burning clean...

I'll appreciate any enlightenment. Thank you in advance.
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

When I mediate, I have strong layered shields of protection around me

So, yes, it's a strong possibility

take car
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Verdelet » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 am

On Saturday, the man I am so in love with plans on having a girl over to spend the night. I can't stop this, but I can do work.

Here's some background on the situation:
-he's essentially straight. I feel there may be a small, very hidden part of him that could be open to this, otherwise I'd never even bother
-he knows I'm gay. He doesn't care.
-we're already extremely open with one another, and our friendship has evolved faster and deeper than expected
-my love workings so far ARE slowly but surely, making a dent
-of course I have his hair!

What's the group's suggestions and ideas for my Saturday night suberfuge? I know this can range from having him ditch the girl (I'm already exceedingly jaded over the fact that she's spending the night--this can be worked with as an angle if suggestions are provided), to dominating his thoughts, or to a working taking place throughout his hook up.

Thanks!
Verdelet

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:15 am

Hello Verdelet,

Something quick and simple you could do is sneakily sprinkle Hot Foot Powder (mixed with local dirt so it's invisible) across his front walk or doorway, calling the girl's name into the powder as you do it so she'll be compelled to stay away.

Good luck to you in your work.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Odd Reversal of Spellwork Seems to be Happening

Unread postby emu81684 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:43 pm

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. It is general, and about love/attraction, so I hope it is. If not, or the subject's been covered and I haven't managed to find it, I apologize.

My problem is this: somehow, my spellwork seems to have the opposite effect, and I don't know why. More than a few times now -through an extended period of time- I will receive interest from someone that I myself am interested in, and then when I decide to do something about it (a honey jar, a vigil candle, etc) any previous attention I was getting from said target seems to vanish as though it never happened. I don't understand why this is happening. I've drawn people successfully to me before, but in the past year or so, it seems to have the opposite effect. They appear to lose any interest they once had.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen before? I would appreciate any and all suggestions because it's getting to the point where it's actually troubling me a little bit. I'm worried nothing I'm doing is working.

Thank you.
emu81684

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello, emu81684,

That's a very tough question that can't be answered on the forum.

It could be one of many things.

I suggest that you get a reading on this and also, tell the reader everything you do, step-by-step, when you perform the spells. It would be interesting to see if it is smoothing you are doing, not dong, or f you have spiritual resistance

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BabyGirl95 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am

Hello Everybody,

I need help to get my boyfriend to say "I Love You". He tells me all the time he adores me, and I'm his world, and he's going to marry me. So commitment isn't a problem, he spends as much time with me as he can. And we've been together for over a year an a half. He has told girlfriends in the past that he loves them, and then later they would tell him he doesn't know what love is. His parents have in the past and currently are physically and verbally abusive to him, and claim that they love him. He has told me he doesn't know what Love is, and he is trying.
I have know intentions of leaving him, and I think that is a fear, and he is afraid if he tells me dark stuff that has happened I will leave him. I don't know what to do, I Love him and want to spend my life with him, but I need to hear those words, it might sound selfish, but I just cant get past not hearing them. The funny thing is his actions with me, the way he looks a me, wants to be with me all the time, they are actions of someone in love. Is there a spell, or candle that I can do, or have the missionary church do, that will give him the courage, or make him realize that he loves me?
BabyGirl95

Unread postby GabbyGarcia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 am

Hello!
So I like a guy and we get envolved and I know he likes me and I like him but he will travel this week and I want to know what I can do for him remember me during his trip. Has some prayer that I can do? Because where I'm now I cannot light a candle :(
Thank you so much
GabbyGarcia

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Hello BabyGirl95,

To help him find his courage to admit his feelings, you could use Crucible of Courage products or have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light a Crucible of Courage vigil candle for him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

You could put a few drops of the oil in his shampoo or body wash, or dust the inside of his shoes (lightly, and mixed with dirt so the powder is invisible) with Crucible of Courage sachet powder.

He also just may need some time, especially if he is being mistreated by his family. Does he have anywhere else he could live, a safe place he could go?

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Hello GabbyGarcia,

One old-time trick you could do is if your man often wears a hat, get ahold of that hat and thread one of your pubic hairs into the sweatband (hide it, so he won't notice it). Then give the hat back to him. As long as he wears it, you'll be on his mind.

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:22 pm.
Reason: ASked this question elsewhere-Double posting

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:18 pm

I have been meeting guys from online for a few months now and I usually manage to meet some guys whom I might be interested in but the problem is after the first date they don't ask me out anymore. I am not sure if it's because I am not their type or they are not looking for a committed relationship. I always wear come to me oil or follow me boy or look me over and i know they are attracted to me because some flirt or kiss me. But they don't ask me out for subsequent dates. The most recent one who did and I did a reading and showed he is not looking to commit.
Assuming all the guys I meet just wanna have fun and keep their options open, no matter what oil or rootwork I do won't change their mind right?
If yes, what kind of oil should I wear to attract or meet the right guy? It's exhausting having to go through this cycle many times. Would adam and eve or dixie love be appropriate but I read it is only for attracting a known person.
I will be starting on an attraction spell kit in 2 weeks time. Anything else I should be doing?
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

That's great you have ordered an Attraction spell kit because that's exactly what I was going to suggest! With that kit, you can specifically state in your petition paper that you're looking for a guy who is looking to commit, as well as specify all the other things you're looking for.

Pair that work with wearing the oils you've been wearing, and I bet the tides will turn in your favor.

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby honeydippedsins » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm a newbie at spell casting and I have a spell that I want to use on a particular person. We met at work and hit it off pretty quickly and spent some time together. Long story short, we started sleeping together and while that has made us closer, I want him to spend more time with me, be in contact with me more often and pretty much make a commitment to me.

I've heard of using a red or pink penis candle and dressing it in "come to me oil" and the honey jar spells, but what else could I do? I went to his house for the first time a couple of days ago and didn't think to grab anything of his to make my potential spell stronger. I really don't want to mess this up.
honeydippedsins

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, honeydippedsins

You could work with Stay With Me Spells

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Follow Me Boy spells

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

And here's an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby honeydippedsins » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:36 am

Miss Aida,

I decided to go with a basic pink 7 day candle and dressing it in "come to me" oil and chanting a spell/prayer that was easy and simple for a newbie like me. But I wanted to kick it up an notch...could I add my vaginal fluids to it to increase the intensity of the spell?
honeydippedsins

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 am

Hello honeydippedsins,

Yes, you could definitely do that. Good luck to you in your work.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Changing your lovelife fate

Unread postby nino_x3 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello there I was wondering is there a such thing as turning/changing your target into your soulmate he's the only one I see myself with no one else can make me feel they way I do I tried with others It's just not there in them that spark. I thought about that because of the way people can change their lives around what I mean about that is their fate. I feel as the though he completes me
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

There are many ideas of what a soul mate is.

Without going into detailed explanations of Karma, Twin Flames, Soul Mates, soul groups, etc, you can't turn someone into something that they weren't born into being.

Who knows? He may be one of your soul mates and he just doesn't realize it yet.

Just work your spells if you're not ready to quit.

Here's a page on love spells:

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:02 am

I need help asap! If someone can help I'd really appreciate it.
Idk where else to post this, so I apologize in advance.
I've been working on my love interest for awhile and we're finally getting somewhere and he goes and interviews in another city, away from me. It sounds like he's gonna get it, so what do I do to keep him here?

Thank u
Luckyyone

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

There are a lot of spell ideas for this purpose under this thread: spells-to-prevent-someone-from-moving-travelling-vacationing-t25394.html

ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:43 pm

I have a question regarding love work in general. Is it a good idea to ALWAYS keep an alter burning on your target? I have had lots of amazing results with MTV lucky mojo products but sometimes my work is slow and I'm wondering if it's because I'm not giving them enough energy: I've used them once or twice a month.l regularly.

But what if I turned it up a notch & ALWAYS had a lucky mojo 7 day candle burning on a honey jar on a love alter, lit some helper lights and prayed over it once a day & burned love incense on it twice a day? What if I ALWAYS bathed with a love drawing soap & rubbed oils like follow me boy, love drawing etc directly onto my boyfriend? Would such extreme consistency be more likely to yield faster results on a situation that is already improving?
Beginner01

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Hello Beginner01,

Yes, I think the more energy and focus you're putting into your spellwork, the stronger results you're going to see. But not all work has to be intense and flashy; honey jars are slow and steady work, but powerful.

If you want to heat up your love work, you could just increase the number of days a week that you're working. Say, from one day a week to three, and see if that helps.

Hope that answers your question.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Openness, transparency, and keeping one's Word

Unread postby hazmatdance » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm

I am involved with someone who would like to keep our connection under wraps, in the closet, even though there is no good reason why he couldn't admit to it openly. When we first got involved, he swore up and down that his intentions were honorable, and now I would like for him to man up and be honest about things. Our group has a code of conduct that includes personal integrity and honesty, so it's not like I'm asking for anything that we haven't already agreed to uphold.

Thanks for any advice or thoughts you might have.

- r
hazmatdance

Re: Openness, transparency, and keeping one's Word

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi hazmatdance,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

My first thought here is to wonder what is behind his reluctance to bring your relationship out into the open. What are the obstacles there? This is useful information in formulating a strategy to overcome them. If you have not already done so, I suggest getting a reading to locate the source of his issues. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Your reader can both identify the problem and advise you on steps to help fix it.

Meanwhile, I suggest you put him in a honey jar to keep your relationship sweet and happy. Please do a search on this forum for honey jars and you will get loads of advice on how to construct and work one.

You could also work a white skull candle with Influence products and petition for him to make your relationship more public. There is a robust thread on skull candles in this forum with all the information you need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I still advise you get a reading first to get a better idea of what's going on with him.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DnMe » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Hi Everyone!

I don't know if this is the right thread to post and asked a question.
Anyway Im working on my spell to the guy i am dating.
I know its waxing moon now, my question is, Is there specific time on casting the spell during the waxing moon, do i have timing it.?

Your advice is very much appreciated.
BTW, I love the scents of the love me oil and Love Me Candle.
and still waiting for my other order..
More Power LM
DnMe

Unread postby Temont » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 am

So I have a reading scheduled but it's a couple months out. I've been doing the dating thing again, it has been brutal. I met a guy who is wounded. He and I established a friendship and there is plenty of attraction. He seems to be a good catch but seems to be more attracted to chasing. The problem is, everytime we seem to start connecting, he pulls away. He says he's open to a relationship, then he's not. Then we had an unpleasant conversation. I really need clarification. I did a tarot reading that turned out favorable for the future. I haven't spoken to him in three days. I'm wondering if there's something I can do in the meantime???
Temont

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi DnMe,

A general rule of thumb is to conduct drawing work (bringing things to you) in the morning as the day is starting, and do work to get rid of things in the evening. But whatever time best suits you to where you can work with focus and without interruption is your best choice.

Yes, Lucky Mojo oils are the absolute best you will find anywhere, and I agree that Love Me smells especially lovely. It would have to given its goal, wouldn't it? ;)

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi Temont,

I am glad you have a reading coming up to get to the bottom of your man's previous wounds and hesitancy. I hope it will help you understand him better and devise a plan to help overcome his issues.

Meanwhile, put him in a honey jar. It is always advisable at the start of a potentially promising romance.

You could also work a white skull candle on him with Healing and Crucible of Courage oils. I would speak softly to it, telling him things like "Temont is good for you and can help you heal the wounds of your past" or words to that effect. Sometimes the truly hurt just need validation that they won't be stepping into the same situation that damaged them in the past.
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Once you get your reading, your reader should be able to advise you more specifically.

Good luck, keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Thank you Miss Athena
Temont

Hello all quick question about multiple intents in a spell

Unread postby b1105 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Hey all my name is Brandon please forgive me for the question if it has been answered and also for my ignorance I am still new and learning everyday. I want to do a jar spell for my love. We have been together for about 6months she is a very tuff cookie to crack as she has been hurt and damaged by past relationships. I want to do the spell so that she will open up to me, love me like she has never loved anyone and in general obsess over me a little also be sweet on me. I travel for work and am in a hotel a lot so it's hard for me to hurry the jar or stick it under my bed. Any help would be greatly aprciated and please go easy on me if I may sound goofy with me intents.
b1105

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, b1105

We realize that you are new. And we ask that you do NOT start new topics and post on the correct thread.

For experienced forum family members, this warrants a board warning but, you are new and didn't know

Unfortunately, what you are asking is a lot for one jar spell. Spells don't work that way

You have to take baby steps. One spell at a time to build up to what you want

Here is an array of spells that Miss cat wrote.

Please go through them and see what the sequence is for your spells to be done one at a time

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DnMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:02 am

Hello everyone!
First Thank you all to those who shares their experiences.
Forgive me if im in the wrong thread if i am Please Kindly moved it to the right thread.
Im still learning everyday by reading forums its been a great help for me and all advice's id followed and had a great success.

Okay heres the situation.
Im currently dating a guy and we are still in on going process. (i presently did a Spell to make Him of think of me) it works actually!
but in honestly i want the relationship to be more (meaning go on serious) Im planning to do a Honey Jar for Him.
I also ordered a Lodestone and some items FROM LM but still waiting ( i hope i can get them in time while its waxing moon) (smiley)

Heres the real situation:
i met Him over a dating site. while we are dating and continue working on a relationship.
I still see him logging in on the said dating site. ( i know that He still chatting to some)

QUESTION: Which spell or what can i do to atleast prevent him from looking or searching and make him focus on our present ongoing relationship.

Sorry for very long message.. Your help and advice is very much appreciated.
Thanks DnME
DnMe

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:05 am

Hello DnMe,

I think a combination of Bewitching and Follow Me Boy products would be a good fit for this situation, to get his attention and keep it on you!

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

And I think a honey jar is a great idea.

ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DnMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Thank you Sister Jean,

Do you also Think if i sprinkle Hot Foot Powder on his front door would help to avoid any other third party (lady) to meet him up or stay away with Him.

im starting to make a Honey Jar for him. and im waiting for My order from LM lodestone and etc.
I just want Him to avoid seeing other.

Thank you again
DnMe
DnMe

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi DnMe,

I would not put Hot Foot powder on the property of your target since you want to keep him with you.

If you want to discourage attention from other women, put them in a freezer spell to freeze them out of his life. Do a search of this forum using the little search box in the upper right corner and you will find the thread on freezer spells and how to construct one for love rivals.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DnMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:14 pm

thank you Miss Athena,

We are planning on another get together, so im also thinking of what else i can do..

thank you all for your help
DnMe

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi DnMe,

You've been given some good advice and have a few spells in line, so don't overdo it. It is in fact possible to do too many spells at one time and find your target hit with that enormous wave of energy all at once. It can overwhelm him.

Concentrate on your current plan, make sure you wear your oils when you see him (and get him in contact with them through hugs, etc.) and see what happens. Then you can always add more work to your plan.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:36 pm

So my love target found my bewitching oil in my purse... he called me out on it, he said he's starting to get suspicious coz everytime I leave his room, the whole room smells like my perfume. I didn't think he can smell it, I have been laying powders on his carpet and bed. Anyway, he now saw one of my oils, so I don't know what to do now? He said I need to stop using that perfume, I just ignored him and asked which one, he said the purple bottle, (he meant my bewitching oil) and said I'm starting to get suspicious now and I just changed the subject. I'm scared, should I just stop with the tricks?
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:48 am

Hello, Luckyyone,

So he thinks it's perfume. Not a problem. Don't worry about that he saw it or thinks it's perfume.

You're going to have to be a little wore subtle now. Maybe change to bath crystals instead of the oils. Then, ask him if the odor of the perfume is still bothering him.

Use less amount of powders when laying them. Just a pinch full.

let's see how that works and then we'll go from there

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:02 am

Hello everyone,

General question.

Is it possible to separate a couple with love spells? As in making one or both people involved fall in love with someone else?

From all the reading I have done through this forum, I think it is possible but the sole nature of the spell (love - positive) is the complete opposite of the goal (separate - negative) and that is why I am confused.

Thanks.
agj5

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation