• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:42 am

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello skyme715,

I think a honey jar would be a great idea, to keep him "sweet" toward you and keep gentle heat on the situation. I'd light a pink candle on it every week, dressed with Follow Me Boy oil. You can read more about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Armywife » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:59 am

I Thank you Sister Jean for the reply

Blessings
Armywife

Unread postby skyme715 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Hello,

I have a different question. As I started texting with this new man, the fireworks are off the charts. I would like to ensure that when we meet, I would still be as crazy about him during our face-to-face time. The problem with me is that it is often hard for me to accept other people's bodies, touches, but I want to be acceptant of this guy! My fear is when we meet, my mind will go like "oh no, what have I done leading him on.. he is nothing what I have imagined!" (I have met him in real life, but it was in a formal setting, and I never looked at him "that way" until we started texting, so I don't know how would I feel up close and personal).

In the past, I obviously clicked physically with all of my exes, meantime, there are many men out there that do nothing for me, we just don't click chemistry-wise, no matter how witty and fun our conversations can be via text.

I've read on the forum about instances when some people would erroneously apply the oil and they are the ones who begin to obsess over their target, but I didn't pay attention what exactly their error was. Should I apply the Attraction oil to myself with the intention of being attracted to this man AND him to me? Can I light a candle with the intention of being attracted to him in real life as I am over the text?

Thank you!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
skyme715

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello, skyme715 ,

Based on what you're telling us, you may want to try Crucible of Courage on yourself instead.

www.luckymojo.cm/crucibleofcorage.html

THEN...

Do as you had suggested but with a little bit of a twist. Light a candle and your petition ought to be that you're attracted to one another. You know what I would put under that candle? A picture of you and one of him, face-to-face with attraction oil in between the pictures

I hope this helps

Wishing you the vey best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby stillsosola » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 am

Hi i need help and not sure how to do this i had an affair and left my husband and im with the other man now my husband wants to reconcile which i eñwant i love my husband but have lingering feeling for this man but hes toxic should i cut and clear him? And set up reconciliación lights for me and husband?
stillsosola

Unread postby RevJames » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:18 am

Hey Stillsosola,

That's great that you both want to work things out and sounds like you've got the right idea! Considering how fresh the wound is, you might also consider a sweetening work like a honey jar for your husband as well should he still harbor anger over the affair.

Hope it all works out for you!
Matthew 17:20
RevJames

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Hello, stillsosola

I agree with Rev James

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby stillsosola » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:59 am

Ok thankyou im thinking of getting the whole cut and clear kit and a reconciliación light for me and husband but is there a specific kit i need for reconciliación? We're a country apart right now but will be reunited soon
stillsosola

Unread postby RevJames » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:03 am

Stillsosola -

If I understand your question this kit should be what your looking for :) - http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
RevJames

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:36 am

Hello Stillsosola,

You'll find what you need under the link RevJames gave you :)

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby skyme715 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Miss Aida,

What a great suggestion! Thank you! I will do this tonight as the moon is still waxing!
skyme715

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello, skyme715

WONDERFUL

Also, as a reminder, please do not quote. We see al the posts so it is unnecessary.

Wishing you the very best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby VanillaAbound » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:06 pm

I just thought I would post and say when I was a beginner I really wished I had taken the advice on this forum more on board, it’s hard usually because you might get into hoodoo through love work. Something I found helpful as a beginner was to use LM influence oil on myself to not think about my work too much as I was doing it. Hope that might help someone else :)
VanillaAbound

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:21 am

Hello VanillaAbound,

That's great advice, thanks for sharing!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Reggiekray92 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:24 am

Hi

Iv been working with two spirits to bring my lover back aswell as doing a sweeten up honey jar for the past month. These past few days iv been feeling a lot of anxiety and keep thinking of my lover and have felt emotional and just wanting to contact her. I havent felt the way i am feeling since we first broke up about 4 months ago. My question is why am i feeling this way for the past two days?
Reggiekray92

Unread postby stillsosola » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Ok so I live with the other man and hes turning violent as I'm trying to leave what products could be used to make him let me go? I want my husband back and this ma is violently holding onto me I thought graveyard dirt where he'll walk and maybe a vinegar jar to sour his obsession?
stillsosola

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:25 pm

Hello, Reggiekray92

You would have to get a reading on this. I just don't know. I'm sorry

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello, stillsosola

OMG. If he is getting physically violent with you, GET OUT FAST. Call the police. Don't let anyone abuse you. PLEASE

Here is the thread on peaceful separation.

mutual-break-up-easy-divorce-peaceful-separation-t11198.html?hilit=separation

But PLEASE, if he has hit you, GET OUT NOW!!

PLEASE take care of yourself first and foremost
Miss Aida

Unread postby bnh6752 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:57 pm

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this question. I have love me oil and follow me boy oil. Which one would be better to use to get someone to think of you?
bnh6752

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 am

Hello, bnh6752,

If it were me and I had a choice, it would be Love Me.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby ingtar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:26 am

Okay...I've done a lot of work on this guy and it has really paid off. I've gone from not seeing him for months so seeing him several times a week. I feel like we have turned a corner, as he is FINALLY being more cuddly-type affectionate, a different type of intimacy, which is what I want to keep fostering and getting more of.
I've been using more Love Me, trying to get that verbal declaration of his feelings, but this has been a very slow and steady journey.
How to I enhance what I've got and get even more?
I've got honey jars, picture jar, nation sack, follow me boy mojo bag.
Thanks!
ingtar

Unread postby Winter_star » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 am

I have a question about doing a love spell (specifically a honey jar) on someone who has hurt you emotionally. He isn't mean, he didn't want to but he is I guess I would say careless with my emotions or perhaps a better way to describe him, very self-absorbed with himself and what he wants. We were very close for months and I developed feelings for him but during this time he was processing just leaving a difficult, intense relationship and as such- needed time. He sees me as a friend though there have been very mixed signals, sexual activity and flirtation. Mostly what happened that caused me to have feelings for him though is he has been with me- his choice- he has arranged it so he was either at my house or I was at his almost constantly the past five months, but recently he has drifted away- wanting to date people (he says, but still not ready for a girlfriend--he SAYS) well I hate that and it hurts. I had a reading done right before he stopped hanging out and it indicated that we would be a good match but it's all going to have to be in the future and for now, stay cool, stay in contact. When I think about doing any sort of break up work (I know who he likes) I get a big NO from my guides. I checked in with my reader because I really can't stay in contact with my target right now- he is avoiding me and I don't want to have contact with him anyway because I'm hurt. He says it's OK to not have any contact that makes me uncomfortable.
How do other practitioners handle love spells when you are hurt or frustrated by your target?- which seems like it's inherent in a love spell because you wouldn't be doing this type of work if everything is going great (I meant- you might still do it to strengthen and maintain but this attraction type work is what I mean). Sometimes I wonder if I should even work on someone who has shown themselves to be a person that can and will hurt me-do other's deal with these dilemmas?
I definitely get myself into a loving place when I pray over the honey jar- I try to get centered and leave the fear and pain out of it. But feel conflicted about whether to move on (I have a tendency to run when I get hurt) or keep working. The reading indicated a good match but I still feel like doing this work on him is keeping me bound in a way that I find it hard to also let go and do me at the same time. Any advice? Sorry this is so long.
Also- my reader suggested a Cleopetra candle for me but I haven't found anything like on the LMJ site. Link or something similar?
Winter_star

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:32 am

Hello ingtar,

If you are wanting him to verbalize his feelings, Miss Aida gives out a simple communication spell a lot that consists of dressing a yellow candle with Mercury oil and Deer's Tongue and then burning it on a petition paper that explains what you want:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-mercury.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

Other than that I think you have a good plan!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 am

Hello Winter_star,

I think something important to do here would be to set a time limit for yourself on how long you're going to continue doing work on this guy and stick to it. I understand that you want to give this your best effort, which I think you should do, but you can't do that forever or you'll drive yourself crazy! So set a limit for yourself, like, a month, two months, whatever you think is best, and if he hasn't come around by then, do a Cut and Clear and find someone better:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

Thank you Sister Jean, I have been recently using deers tongue, and I will have to get some mercury oil!
ingtar

Unread postby Winter_star » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Thank you sister Jean- that feels right. I already have the cut n clear candle! I just ordered one thinking it might come in handy at some point. I am going to pray and see if I can get a message for how long to work.
Winter_star

Unread postby Pyromancer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:08 pm

I started up my sugar jar last weekend when I got home from seeing my boyfriend. I started it up again because it was a constant verbal battle with him. I’m not using love oils, although I own quite a bit of them. Follow Me Boy, Love Me, Return To Me, Stay With Me, Bewitching. I’m only however using influence, because I want him thinking of me all the time, I want him to feel jealousy, and be possessive of me. I know it might sound crazy, but I like him to feel that way about me. The next day after starting up back my jar, we messaged each other. Whatever my petition was he repeated back to me. Like how he misses me, and wants me. Heck, he even asked me to come back. My question is why am I feeling what I petitioned towards him? Like I’m thinking about him all the time, and I miss him. Could it mean he’s feeling this too? He stopped messaging me this morning guess I was a little harsh . I also asked from him not to cheat on me. Will Influence help this?
Pyromancer

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:44 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

If you're doing love work on someone, it doesn't surprise me at all that you're thinking about them and missing them--otherwise you wouldn't be doing work on them! I'd suggest you use Follow Me Boy oil in combination with the Influence oil, just to add more of an enticing aspect to the mix. Without it, you're just telling him what to do without sweetening the pot. Hope that helps!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby sag97 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:55 am

Hello everyone!
I'm not sure if this is the right topic for this question but I'll try :) I am going to make a huge order of LM products so I want your honest advice on what to get for my situation.

So as you all probably already know from my other posts, I'm in a long distance relationship with someone who's very stubborn and overall just a bit different (he's afraid of commitment and often lives for himself, he's a Scorpio by the way).

In the beginning while he was still in the same country as me it was just perfect, he would tell me how attracted he is to me and how he wants me with him. When he moved to the UK, he committed entirely to his career.

Now he tells me he's 'living in a different world' and he's 'only thinking about his career'. But I'm moving to London this summer so there will finally not be distance anymore. I am ready to make him entirely mine again :twisted:

I know he loves me, he's just too stubborn to admit it. I'm already doing a honey jar on him with a red candle dressed in lavender oil burning on it and I'm also praying to Saint Martha.

I'm thinking of ordering Follow Me Boy, Love Me, Kiss Me Now, Stay With Me oils, what do you think? Do you have any other suggestions on what I could get? Thank you!
sag97

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:30 am

Hello, sag97 --

Scorpio is a sign that really does like physical contact, so once you get close to him, pour on the charm, and keep him well satisfied. Scorpios are not so much stubborn as they are fixed. If he fixates on you, all is well -- but if he fixates on career, he will seem cold.

Your selection of oils sounds great.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Alternative to Personal Concerns?

Unread postby Mags_and_the_Moon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:42 am

I know that when doing love work, if I had his semen or anything from his body, it would be best. Unfortunately, in my case, I do not have these things.

What I do have is a vodka bottle of his that he bought and drank out of, although there is still a bit of vodka left in the bottle. My question is can I implement this bottle and/or the remaining contents into the love work that I'm trying to do on him? If so, how?

Another item I have is the skirt I wore the first time he and I had sex. There is no semen on it, but this skirt is deeply ingrained in his mind and he often reminisces on that skirt and our first sexual encounter with fond memories as if it happened yesterday. Again, can I implement this skirt into the love work that I'm trying to do on him, and if so, how?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread postby RevJames » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:12 am

Mags_and_the_Moon,

These are by no means the only thing you can do, I'm sure, but they are the first things that came to my mind:

1. The Bottle - Use it as a bottle spell, there is already alcohol in it (and maybe a bit of back-wash/spittle) add some perfume, some herbs that reflect the type of love work your doing, etc. Read more about it here - http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

2. The Skirt - Do you plan on wearing it again? If not - make him a clothes drawer or car "potpourri sachet" (like a type of tricky mojo bag) out of a piece of the material and add a perfume he likes and other curios and herbs that reflect the type of love work your doing.

Hope that gives you some ideas!
RevJames

Unread postby Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Thank you, RevJames, those are brilliant ideas. :)
Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread postby Juliaaaco » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:27 am

Hi, I’ve been asking some questions here and there with awesome response but this time I want some guidance. The guy that I’m in a casual relationship with has been distant since our last time which was in January, I had a jar but with salt that a Spanish spell caster had on her YouTube channel. I disposed of it and made a sweetening jar which had a defective lid so I changed jars and have been lightning a tea light candle every Monday Wednesday Friday, today it’s gonna be two weeks, I also have come to me oil which I use to anoint he candle along with a road opener oil. This past Saturday I saw him and he was flirting with an older lady like I’ve never seen him before, he was chatting, smiling, dancing and even leaning towards her, he did look my way but I didn’t look only my friend. I really thought he was going with her but she left with her girlfriend and it made me feel good that he didn’t have the guts to ask her. So I stayed there, it’s a bar where he plays and we are friends with the staff, I was chatting with everybody, one of the bartenders that has shown interest in me before was very attentive. I wasn’t even looking at him so at around 4 am I went to the restroom, I didn’t see him there so I assumed he left, I see a message from him, it was just are you gonna go to sleep? He sent it around 10 minutes before and stupid me I answered, to make it a little short, I went back to his place and when I got there we were chatting stupid stuff then he’s like you’re too far to which I proceeded to go sit on his sofa not before telling him, here comes the second option to which he responded very quickly no, you’re the first, I rolled my eyes and told him I like people that is honest, then he’s like I like older people( not like that, he was referencing a Spanish song) then he hugged me and rested his head on my chest, we were like that for a while then he said let’s go to the room he was walking in front of me and grabbed my hands and put them around his waist. We had sex, I know but I can’t help it with him. I left at around 1 the next day and on Wednesday I finally got a reading from a lady online that told me the cards said to hold to the prize, to wait for the guy. I want guidance from you guys, I’m no expert in this and it frustrates me, my confidence is low when I think of him chasing someone else. I know I feel a connection but I want help in what else can I do, someone that can recomend a good reader or if I need to back out. So sorry for the long post
Juliaaaco

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:30 am

Hello Juliaaaco,

It sounds like you could benefit from a reading to see where this man's head's at. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Juliaaaco » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:04 am

Is there anyone you can recommend me? Thanks so much for your response
Juliaaaco

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:06 am.
Reason: duplicate post. question was already answered here: http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-for-ex-lover-e

Unread postby vmadone » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:30 am

Hello!

What's the best love spell can be done for partner who loves you but not deeply in love with you? He was super sweet before, always with his good morning texts, phone calls and sorts.

Appreciate your guys' feedback.

Gracias.
vmadone

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:06 am

Hello juliaaaco,

We don't recommend specific readers on this forum. Everyone on that site is great!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:08 am

Hello vmadone,

If you scroll up through this thread, you'll find pages and pages of possible spellwork ideas, so please read through those first. If you have questions after that, feel free to ask.

Also, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Bbonka » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:29 pm

What would you suggest for someone who hasn't dived into spells before and who wants to do one to attract love (no one in particular)?
Bbonka

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Dear Bbonka,

I think the type of spells you would want would be simple to start with -- so i would start with a simple white candle spell to attract love. See this:

A WHITE CANDLE LOVE SPELL TO ATTRACT NEW LOVE
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#candlelove

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:12 am

Hello, folks --

This thread -- the "General Love Spells Questions and Answers" is not intended to be a dumping ground for people who cannot figure out where to post their current situation or life story.

If you came to this thread to ask about the history and practice of love spells IN GENERAL, then you are at the right thread! Hurray!

If your post begins like any of these examples --

* For the past six months my boy friend and i ...
* I feel like i have been cursed in love and ...
* What can i do to make my husband ...
* I love this girl, but ...
* Everything was going great for me until my lover ...

-- then you are posting in the WRONG thread. (Boooo!)

Those are SPECIFIC love situations -- and we have almost 60 different topic threads to cover those and other specific love situations.

This is the thread about love spells in GENERAL.

If you post in the wrong thread, many minutes of valuable moderator and administration time must be spent moving your questions and all of the answers to those questions.

PLEASE, i beg you, as an overworked admin, don't do this to us. PLEASE post your SPECIFIC love spell questions in one of the 59 other SPECIFIC love spell topic threads.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Johan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:23 pm

I was wondering what spirits are worked with when performing love spells?

1) I will light the “Come To Me” glass candle that I covered in a little of “Come To Me” oil. I haven’t prayed or asked favors from any other spirit besides saying "With the help and grace of God, (my intent/goal). I ask this in Jesus' name, amen." Like so on the Lucky Mojo “Come To Me” supplies link. What are some safe and trusted spirits or most recommended?

2) I was thinking of praying and offering items to Amina Sola but in another post I read that if you work with her it is possible to end up alone. Or is it best to work with “come to me” rituals with no spirits?

3) Is there a link of specific love problems people are posting that someone can attach to their post so I can click on? (: I would love to see what advice the people posting are getting so I can see if I relate or post about my situation as well! Thank you.
Johan

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Johan,

1) First, not everyone works with spirits. Many never do. Second, spirits are very individual. Some that are called upon for help with love are God, The Holy Family (Jesus, Mary, and Joseph), your own ancestors who were happily married, the goddess Venus, the goddess Parvati, and ... well, the list is very long.

2) Anima Sola means "Lonely SOul. That seems wrong for a love spell!

3) There are dozens of threads in the Love Spells section of the Forum. You can find all of the links by looking in the Forum itself!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby RILEY1982 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:17 am

Hi i just want a bit of advice.

A spell caster who lives in my town cast a love spell in front of me a 3 months ago.
The caster done the spell as a favor for me as i done some decorating for them.

The spell had two candles apart and she went around with a wand like a figure 8.

The spell was working as things were going really well, but then out of the blue she started flaking on me.

Is this anything to do with the spell not being cast correctly?
RILEY1982

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Hello, RILEY1982 --

I cannot really tell you about another person's work, as i did not witness it. However, it sounds like a sort of Wicca or European type spell, because you mention that she used a wand. I do not practice that kind of magic myself, but i have seen it done, and it has been effective. (For the record, i would burn the two candles, moving them closer and closer together and finish by tying them at the loins with thread, but that's the way i work, and every culture's practices are different.)

Now, the other thing that seems odd to me is that there was no contact work employed. You did not get the woman's personal concerns, such as hair or fingernails, and put them with yours, and make a mojo, or a bed-packet, nor did you do any kind of continuing spell-work involving food or drink, nor did you work with photos.

So it seems to me that this was a good start, as far as it went, but according to the tradition of hoodoo, it just didn't go far enough or last long enough.

Read this forum and find many, many love spells you can cast for yourself, with minimal supplies. Love spells always work best when you do your own work, using intimate personal concerns.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby RILEY1982 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Thank you for your help it means a lot.
The caster originally offered to pay me for the decorating but i did not want paying so she offered to do the spell for me.
RILEY1982

Unread postby Blackcattt0123 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 pm

I hate to sound like a negative nellie...but I am wondering if there is a general time period where it is time to simply give up the spell work youve been continuously doing on the same person. I am seeing no results so far and in fact I feel like my skull/thought spells are having the opposite effect (I know I have no way of knowing that for sure) so I’m just wondering if there is a point (weeks? months?) where one should simply discontinue?
Blackcattt0123

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Somewhere on this forum (I read through different sections/topics a lot! lol and have used it to great success with LM products) Conjureman Ali posted a spell for breaking down a lover’s resistance. He said to use a red candle studded with cubeb berries and rolled in dill seed dressed with Follow Me Girl oil. The attraction is evident. I want to break down her resistance and get her to follow me/come my way finding me irresistible. How would I word this petition. "Break down the resistance of (my love interest's name) and allow her to come to (my name) irresistibly." That is what came to mind but it feels like it could be worded better towards my intention. Also, to stud with the cubeb I just melt the wax in spots and press in, right?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Pyromancer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Blackcatt If there is zero result in months then I would give up. Are you doing the same spell over and over? Sometimes you have to try different ones. Sometime too things get worse before better. Maybe you need uncrossing, road opener, or blockbuster
Pyromancer

Unread postby Blackcattt0123 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:39 am

Dazed_confused- it has only been a few weeks- I am just disheartened by the lack of change.
I think you are right though- I may need an uncrossing as I have terrible luck on love!
Also Would road opener help a love spell ?
Blackcattt0123

Unread postby amysx13 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:54 am

Blackcattt0123, here’s my experience... I’ve been working on my man for months now, different things like nation sack, honey jar, etc. My goal was for him to officially move in with me instead of just “staying here” every night. I had a reading and was advised to do some prep work including blockbuster/van van/road opening, to remove the obstacles blocking him from taking the leap and sort of clear the way for my love work to take ahold.

I did this, in the exact order written above, and then resumed my other work, plus some additional deer’s tongue work recommended by my reader, and the results have been amazing. We had a big argument in March where he just started blurting out all his fears and feelings and things he’s been afraid to tell me, and then we started healing (I did healing work after that, obviously) and now... he’s finally given his 60 day notice and will be officially living with me as of June 1!

Mind you, I created the honey jar in September and the nation sack in November plus additional work in recent months, and it took this long for him to actually give notice on his other residence. By the time he’s fully living here, I’ll have been working towards it for almost 9 months! But I was getting consistent results and movement, and we’ve been in a serious relationship for over a year, so I never felt the need to give up on my work even though I wasn’t yet getting the full result I wanted.

I’m not sure how long I’d work on a target that wasn’t already mine before writing it off as a lost cause. But a few weeks isn’t that long, and I definitely recommended doing some prep work like I said above. Clear the way for your work and then give it a bit of time to take effect. If still nothing, then set a time frame to quit and stick to it. I wish you the best of luck!!!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!
amysx13

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:17 am

Hello Love_Muse,

I think your petition sounds great! And yes that's how you would work with the cubebs.

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Pyromancer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:23 am

Blackcatt I really think you should do a blockbuster. What I do and this is the perfect timing because we are in a dark moon. I will use 9 drops of blockbuster oil on my bath water, and then dust myself with blockbuster powder, and then get a red candle, inscribed with my petition of removing all blockages, and light that. Talk like it’s already happened. Like “ all blockages in my life for money and love are gone” after I will resume my love work. If you don’t have blockbuster then do a sea salt bath. Make sure you air dry and put on clean unworn clothes. It works for me

Oh yeah, sometimes spells can take awhile to work because you may have a blockage that is really blocked and need to be removed. If it isn’t nothing will manifest in your favour. I was doubting my work till I’m seeing results. I heard Mercury oil and tobacco is good to get a target to communicate. A few weeks is not enough time to just give up
Pyromancer

Unread postby Love_Muse » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Thanks again Sister Jean!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Blackcattt0123 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:56 am

Amysx13- thank you so much for all of your wonderful advice! I am also bery glad to hear that you’ll ne cohabitating soon!! I think i am going to try the work your recommended! Many many thanks!
Blackcattt0123

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:05 am

Hi,

I just have a quick question about personal concerns. I’m not sure which spell I’ll be doing yet so that’s why I’m posting in the “general love spells” but I am leaning towards honey I think. Anyways, i’m pretty sure I know the answer but I just want to make certain. My target and I go to the movies a lot together and we always share food and drinks. So my question is, if I get a straw that we have shared am I able to use that as a personal concern for both of us since it has both of ours saliva on it? Would it be best to have separate concerns from each of us? Thank you!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby RevJames » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:48 pm

CuriouslilThing -

You could say that you feel like your coming down with something and insist on two straws.

Or why not just use hair (from head for sweet thoughts, or "down there" to sweeten the intimacy.)? I suppose it depends on what exactly you want to accomplish as to the best (if any) alternative to getting saliva (used to maybe sweeten his words and to speak lovingly etc).

Hope that gives you some ideas!
RevJames

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello CuriouslilThing,

RevJames gave you some great ideas! I hope you take his advice.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation