Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
cinnamon9

Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by cinnamon9 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:35 am

Hi

Do you sell something called frescura? It's for headwashing.

I don't know where to find it.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello, cinnamon9,

That is a plant used in Santeria.

Not sure if it I use n Hoodoo.

You would have to call the shop and ask them because I just don't know

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Astrella

Unread post by Astrella » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi Luckymojo Community!

After reading the forum quite a bit I still have some questions about spiritual baths I would like to clarify.

1. I am planning to take series of baths with love herbs. Is it necessary to take all baths before dawn and dispose the bath water on a crossroads every time? Or I need to do this only ones (with the first or the last day bath) and to take the rest of the baths in the other time during the day without disposing the water?

2. It is recommended to take the spiritual baths before dawn. it seems like a big project to do this bathing every day right before dawn for several days. Could I take the baths, lets say, right after midnight and dispose the water after that? Would it technically be considered as before dawn?

3. I have John The Congueror spell kit I got to increase my husband's luck and influence in business. It includes taking a bath with the crystals on the first day. I was planning to perform the spell myself on behalf of my husband. Who should be taking the bath if I will be actually doing the spell, me or my husband?

Thank you very much in advance!
Looking forward for the recommendations before starting the rituals.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello Astrella,

You're right. It IS a project, and that's kind of the point. The bathing ritual requires you set aside time and make effort to do this magic. And, to be blunt, if you want this thing badly enough, you'll make the time to do the ritual. There aren't any shortcuts. I would recommend reading the instructions on your packet of love herbs or love bath crystals or whatever you're using very carefully, and follow them exactly. They're written that way for a reason.

To better understanding bathing rituals in hoodoo, read this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

With the disposal of the water though, don't feel like you have to take ALL the bathwater to the crossroads. You can just take a cupful.

As for your question about High John the Conqueror bath crystals, I think it would help your husband the most if he used them.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 pm

So I just received my hyssop bath crystal from LM and after I am done with the daily cleansing (say when doing a 7 day long spell) and need to dispose the bath water daily at the crossroad, can we do it at the same crossroad or does it have to be a different crossroad each time? And can we accumulate the bath water and dispose it together on the final day of the spell work?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:14 am

Hello mabel,

No, I don't think you need to use a different crossroads every time. And I think saving up the bathwater thing is a personal preference; I wouldn't do it that way, but sometimes it's what you have to do. I'd recommend reading through these threads for more information:

hyssop-spirtual-bath-questions-and-answers-t9458.html

bathing-at-dawn-the-litany-of-excuses-thread-t7050.html

Good luck.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 am

Hello everyone,

I have the Saint Expedite bath crystals here and I was wondering if it would be alright to take the bath even though I have been burning the Saint Expedite candle every night & sprinkling the sachet powders.

So would it be alright?

Thank You.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Lovemydogs,

I don't see why that would be a problem, unless you're following a spell that tells you otherwise.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Greetings Lovemydogs,
Utilizing the bath crystal in addition to what you are already doing will raise the vibrations of the Saint that you are working with to a higher level as well. Just remember as you are taking the bath focus on your intent and also thank Saint Expedite in advance for moving swiftly on your behalf. Just in case you weren't aware of his likes for pound cake and public recognition, once your petition has been granted make sure you present him his pound cake and give him some form of public recognition.
Many Blessings,
Lady Muse (Oniki Muse)
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello Lady Muse,

Thank you for the advice. I actually give my Saint Expedite figurine cake whenever I can even though the candle has 3not finished burning.
I also sprinkle the sachet powders and will put the oil on the petition paper that I have placed the candle over.

I don't expect this to do anything until the candle is at least finished burning and I will wait for 3 months.

Thank You!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Wed May 03, 2017 6:51 am

You are always welcome
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Fri May 12, 2017 9:54 pm

I'll be renting an apartment to do some negative work e.g. Hotfoot and I'm planning to head back home each day after the work is done so that anything negative will not be following me home.

Do u think I can do my LM hyssop bath at the apartment first before heading home so that whatever that's negative is removed before I reach home? And that before I reach my home I can do a quick smudge before entering my house for double protection?

Or do u think I can stay at the apartment throughout the course of the spell duration and perhaps do the spell work outside like the yard and then spray some salt at the door and window to prevent any negative coming into the apartment to affect me?

LDB1957

Unread post by LDB1957 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:02 am

Hello Everyone

I was just looking around LuckyMojo.com and looked at the Herb Baths.
I am wondering about LOVE HERBS MIXTURE (HEZ-MIX-LOV9).
It appears that it would be hetero oriented.

"LUCKY MOJO LOVE HERBS MIXTURE contains 9 famous love-herbs (Rose Petals, Red Clover, Catnip, Lavender, Damiana, Cubeb Berries, Juniper Berries, Gentian Root, and Deer's Tongue) dressed with 9 famous love-oils (Attraction, Bewitching, Come To Me, Dixie Love, Fire of Love, Kiss Me Now!, Love Me, Marriage, and Stay With Me)."

Would the following be a 'Q' oriented alternative?

ROSE PETALS; CATNIP; LAVENDER FLOWERS; DAMIANA; CUBEB BERRIES; JUNIPER BERRIES; GENTIAN ROOT CHIPS; DEER'S TONGUE; SAFFLOWER PETALS

Dressed with:

Bewitching Oil; Lavender Love Drops Oil; Look Me Over Oil; 'Q' OIL; QUEEN ELIZABETH ROOT IN OIL; JOHN THE CONQUEROR OIL; FIRE OF LOVE OIL; ATTRACTION OIL; FOLLOW ME BOY OIL.

I would make it myself but am not sure about dressing herbs with oils (how much oil, for example).
I would certainly buy this if available for sale.

LDB1957
Student ID 0243

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello LDB1957,

I personally do not usually dress my herbal baths with oils, though I do put oils in bath salts. The Love Herb mixture however I find to not be particularly oriented to straight or GLBT either way. The herb mixture you are suggesting as a GLBT centered one I also think could be used to attract opposite sex or same sex partners but your mixture definitely has a bit more control and domination flavor to it.

Peace~

Nathen

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat May 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Hi

Can anyone advise me on my earlier query on the LM hyssop bath? Many many thanks.

LDB1957

Unread post by LDB1957 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 am

Thanks for your reply, Natstein

Let's agree to disagree. ;)
I was not questioning the herbs themselves, but the choice of oils with which they are dressed.
The herbs by themselves are non-gender specific.
Both Come To Me and Love Me oils are specifically for opposite sex drawing.

LDB1957
Student ID 0243

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello LDB1957,

For Oils Lavander Love Drops and Q oil are usually recommended for same sex love workings.

Peace~

Nathen

pizzahead

Unread post by pizzahead » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Hello
I ordered some LM NATURE bath crystals and I was wondering how they should be used. They came with no suggested instructions and I have searched the forum and there don't seem to be any posts about how to use these specific bath crystals. If there is something to be prayed over the water? The purpose is sexual enhancement.
Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 am

Hello, pizzahead,

Assuming that you are a man, I would take the baths right before going out If you are going out)

If you are not going out and just wish to improve your nature, then bathe in the morning.

You could say any prayer that you wish. Psalm 23 is good. Then ask that your sexual nature is enhanced/improved.

If you are a female and wish for the sexual nature for a man to improve, then you would bath the representation of that man (like a doll or any type of effigy) with the same instructions

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pizzahead

Unread post by pizzahead » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! It is for my male partner.

papaoli

Unread post by papaoli » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:07 pm

what happens if i dont have a bath tub? how do i do collect my bath water?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:46 am

Hello papaoli,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. It sounds like you are perhaps new to hoodoo, so I recommend you read this page to learn more about spiritual bathing:

If you don't have a bathtub, place a small basin in the shower stall so when the water runs off your body some of it runs into the bowl/basin.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Please be mindful of where you are posting. You posted a question about bathing under the love spells thread, which meant I had to move it over here. If you continue to post in the wrong place you will receive a board warning.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:19 pm

I did a forum search but nothing popped up so apologies if I spelled something wrong and ended up with no results...

I'm making some 'bath bombs' as gifts, I wanted to sprinkle tiny bits of healing bath salts, power, uncrossing, steady work, courage, domination and firey wall of protection in seperate bombs for different people. I'm only planning on using a TEENY BIT in each just to get it in there, but wanted to check first that if I were to do that, are there any formulas out of the ones that I mentioned here that herbs would be too harsh for someone to be secretly bathing in and then break out into hives and scream at me at 3am?

Thank you!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello, Shutter,

There is no way for us to tell you who might be sensitive to what herbs

That's an impossible question for us to answer

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:00 am

I need to ask this question to be sure, since since both are to clear away bad energy can I mix an uncrossing & purifying bath together

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:57 am

Destiny -

I know of uncrossing Lucky Mojo bath crystals (http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html) but I'm not familiar with a Lucky Mojo purifying bath crystals (though I could be missing it). Is the purifying bath you have/are speaking about a Lucky Mojo product, as those are the only products discussed on this forum.

As far as the general part of your question, can you blend bath crystals - yes, given they compliment each other.

"Purifying" products found on the bath ingredients/crystals page that you could use are as follows:

BUFFALO AMMONIA, 4 OZ. http://www.luckymojo.com/buffalo-ammonia.html

CHINESE WASH, 4 OZ. http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

BLUEING BALLS (ANIL), 7 BALLS PER PACKET http://www.herbmagic.com/anil.html

RECKITT'S CROWN BLUE SQUARES, 4 SQUARES PER PACKET http://www.herbmagic.com/reckitts-squares.html
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:36 am

Hello Destiny,

Lucky Mojo doesn't carry a type of bath crystal called "purifying," but RevJames gave you some great suggestions on things you could combine with Uncrossing bath crystals. You could also combine them with 13 Herb Bath:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Take care.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:45 pm

That's okay, I just know ingesting some herbs could be dangerous and certain herbs are known for adverse reactions like poison ivy (not that it's something I'd put in a bath bomb) but you know what I mean. Thank you for the reply!

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:56 am

I am using lucky mojo products & hoodoo herb & Root magic, in the back of the book it has a list of herbs to cleanse & purify. I used all lucky mojo herbs to create this purifying bath such as cinnamon, Epsom salt, five finger grass, hyssop, rosemary, rue, & pine, but I only had a small amount of lucky mojo uncrossing bath crystals left that’s why I asked if I could mix the two together. I trust & love lucky mojo products there original not like all this fake Oils & other stuff out there. I also love the service, help & support I Get from everyone. Thank you so much

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:51 am

I just wanted to tell everyone that I made bath bombs out of just the tiniest bit of my LM bath salts and took a bath for uncrossing, I FEEL AMAZING ALREADY. This is a GREAT way when you have to practice in secret to be able to store your materials without worrying someone will run into your packet of salt or if you even were to pour it into a bottle not having to worry about someone asking you why you have a bottle of herbs in salt! I can now hide my stash of bath salts (which I have plenty of still! SUPER value!!!!) in their original packaging and be able to keep my stash on hand of spiritual baths in my room in a decorative container!

For those of you who, like me, have to practice in EXTREME secrecy and find it REALLY hard to make it work for you, I recommend ALL of the LM bath salts (I have a variety and have made bath bombs from all the ones I got so far!) and can testify that they are incredibly useful and WORK! My whole body is just tingling with peace right now. With Miss Cat's information on the website (free book) and all of the knowledge I've gathered from reading about how to bathe on the forums I was able to do my best work ever in the realm of my experience with baths today. I'm proud of myself and proud to be part of the community.

Get those bath salts you guys!!!!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:47 am

Hello Shutter,

Bath bombs! What a great idea! I'm so glad you've found a way to do this work even though you have to do it in secret. Great job! :)

Miss_A

Unread post by Miss_A » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Hey all I’m just wondering how long does a spiritual bath typically take to manifest ? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi, Miss_A --

It's a bath, it should have immediate effects. Some baths are repeated, usually when taking off a curse, but most work at once, while they are still fresh on your skin. Not every spell works for every person every time, of course. so try the bath three times, and if you see no results try something else or get a reading on the situation.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:04 am

catherineyronwode wrote:
I sprinkle a pinch of bath salts into the wash when the machine starts the rinse cycle -- the laundry then spin-dries with the bath crystal essence included, and is dried in the dryer.
This may be a silly question, but I just want to make sure it's crystal clear to me. The bath crystals are added in during the same time you add fabric softener correct? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:50 pm

Yes.

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Thank you Miss Nikki!

selenitepower

Unread post by selenitepower » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:16 pm

I am looking to purchase some bath salts to mix into Hoyts cologne to be used as spray.
Do the bath salts have any bits and pieces of herbs in it or is it just salts? I can sieve it if it has bits after its been dissolved.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 am

Hello selenitepower,

Lucky Mojo actually sells unscented, dyed bath salts that you can use as a base for your own blends and they don't have herbs in them. You could easily add condition oils to these and then not have to deal with herbs. You can find them toward the bottom of this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#blueing

Take care.

selenitepower

Unread post by selenitepower » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you, what a great idea :)

How many drops of oil do I need to add to a tablespoon of unscented salts for it to be effective?

Also, can I mix the salts in water and then add in Hoyts Cologne in a bottle (so a mix of 50/50 water and cologne) for spraying around me?

I dont mind if there are any herbs in the bath salts but it doesn't really mention it in the description of the item on the website. I can sieve them after soaking in water.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Greetings, selenitepower.

I hope you are in good spirits. If you purchased the bath salts from the Lucky Mojo, those salts have been already scented. One drop of oil should do on the unscented salts.

Also, rather than sifting out the salts, just place them in one of those handy, reusable muslin bags made for that purpose. Those can be used both for all-herb baths and for mixed herbs and salt baths.

You don’t have to put a lot of Hoyt’s Cologne in the bottle with the water. I don’t like to waste supplies. Unless the spell calls for it, use a little amount.

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:29 am

When the spells state to “pour the water over head” do you literally pour it OVER your head not touching your hair or do you pour it ON your head?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:35 pm

inquiringminds128 --

To "pour water over your head" is a colloquial English phrase than means to pour water onto your head in such a quantity that it will flow downward.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Okay so I’m literally pouring it on my head. Thank you ma’am!

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:11 am

Hello everyone,

I have a particular question about a bath I read about in “Deliverance”. My two major questions:

-- 1) Is its use considered a road opening and blockbuster?

-- 2) Once I take this bath once a day for five days, does this leave open any doors through which a foe can come in and steal the gains to be made by this type of deliverance, if it can, in fact, be considered a blockbuster and road opener?

-----2a) Does this bath act as a protection as well, if not, what sort of protection work would I need to do afterwards keep myself safe: dime, bayleaf, salt, pepper, Psalm in a shoe, etc.

-- 3) will this bath break loose any ills that I would have inadvertently loosed on myself by my own misdoings?

Thank you, and may Spirit's peace be with you!
Last edited by Miss Nikki on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The post was too long. It needed to be condensed.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Greetings, landsgensis2.

I hope you are in good spirits. There is a difference between road opener and blockbuster. Road opener is like opening a door. It is very gentle, & easy, not messy. Blockbuster is an explosion! It’s messy, & you should be ready to accept the consequences as well as the good fortunate.

Whether the spell is a road opener or block buster depends on the spell. Now that you have the definitions, you decide which on it is. If you are concerned about a foe, do protection spell.

For question 3, any person can at any time work against themselves by constantly worrying about a spell, doing something to intentionally to self destruct yourself. It just depends on the person. I recommend, you do the work, and forget about it. In time, you’ll know if it has worked or not. Good luck!

Miss Nikki

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:13 am

Thank you Miss Nikki!

sunnydays

Unread post by sunnydays » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 am

I've tried searching the forum and can't find a response. My apologies if I missed it. If you are spraying a room to cleanse using Chinese Wash, Florida Water, Sage...what direction do you go clockwise or counterclockwise? Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:41 am

Hello sunnydays,

When I am cleansing a room, I concentrate more on working from top to bottom than clockwise or counterclockwise. Other workers may have their own way of doing things but that's how I usually operate! Hope that helps.

sunnydays

Unread post by sunnydays » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:38 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I understand about the full cleansing but sometimes I just like to spray the room in between to clear the air. In that case which direction is best? Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:43 pm

sunnydays,

There is no rule on spraying a room, spray goes up and down with gravity. Follow suit and spray upward and let fall downward, if you feel a direction is necessary then circle to the left is to send away, if using uncrossing work.. going clockwise direction is used to draw things like attraction. However these are not necessary. To clear the air in a room again would be spray at the top and let fall to the bottom. The direction is not whats doing the work rather the product that is being used.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 pm

sunnydays,

In addition to the good advice that j82 gave you, i would like to add that

* Some people spray to the four corners of the room.

* Some people spray to the four cardinal directions (no matter how the oom is situated).

* Some people spray only in one direction, such as East (where the Sun rises) for new things coming into the place, or West (where the Sun sets) for unwanted conditions leaving the place.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:46 pm

I am planning on doing a Chinese wash cleanse. I know it is from back to from and from top to bottom. And out front door. My question is I have a basement so I am assuming that I would start in the basement and then the main floor out the door. For the stairs from the basement (carpeted) I would vacuum or sweep down or up the stairs or does it matter. I will of course spray bottom to top of stairs but didn't know if sweeping, vacuuming mattered.

GreenMan

Unread post by GreenMan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Tribaby,

Unclear in what you wrote if the basement has its own exit or if it ONLY leads into the main floor and then out the front door. Mine has both.

If no outside exit, then simply clean , spray, sweep, and vaccum up from the bottom to the main level, and then work your way through the main level and out the front door. If there is a separate basement cellar door, treat the two floors separetly, first one, then the other. This is what I do.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:58 am

Ok the basement does have a bilco door (normal door then a few stairs up and the heavy bilco doors) to the backyard but we don't have not opened it in years.

I was thinking that I should sweep/vacuum up to the top floor and then do the upstairs and out the front door. I don't want all the ick in my back yard and I don't even know if the doors would open

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:47 am

Sounds like a good plan, Tribaby789.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:32 am

So I did a house and office cleansing. I have water, Chinese wash, uncrossing, fiery wall of protection, rue herb and sage in a spray bottle leftover(no bath water) from my office.

I treat patients in my office and I put fiery wall of protection on my hands before the day starts and at the end of the day. I wanted to know if I could also wipe down my tables and spray the mixture in the room to keep up the cleanse?

Can I also use it to spray the rooms in my home for the same purpose?

I currently spray my daughter's room and car with attraction, Crucible of courage, crown of successes for her to draw good things. Could I possibly spray her room in the morning with the fiery wall /uncrossing after she leave for school and then the coc, attraction mix before she goes to bed ? Maybe alternate days for alternate sprays? If this is too much maybe attraction mix beginning of the week and the fiery wall at the end of the week?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 am

Tribaby789,

Yes you can use this as a room spray both at work and at home.

I would cleanse the daughter wash everything down with uncrossing then follow with attraction and crown of success, think of it as removing the crossed condition and putting on success.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:54 am

Thank you Jaydee. I am confused, you said "cleanse the daughter wash everything down", did you mean her room? I did the wash and fiery wall candle last Friday. If you are talking about the room, do I do this daily,weekly, monthly? Can I use the mixture in the spray bottle which had Chinese wash, uncrossing and wash/wipe the stuff down? Then for attraction and crown of success is that also washing stuff down or do I spray it or put it on a white candle and let it burn?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:43 am

Hello Tribaby789,

I'm not JayDee, but I think what they meant is that it made sense for your to use the Uncrossing spray first, then follow up on that with the Crown of Success mixture, because you generally want to cleanse out the bad and then bring in the good. I hope that helps!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”