Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Tribaby789

Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 am

Thank you Sister Jean. That makes sense. Just a few questions for the COS +att mix, do I wipe the stuff down, make a spray or put it on a white candle. And how ofter daily, weekly, monthly?

Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Tribaby789,

Sister Jean was correct with what I meant, clean out the negative and replace it with the positive. Your question on how to use the product is that all three options are uses that can be done. Making a room spray is one way to work the product, dressing certain items she will wear or touch is also a method, dressing candles, I prefer yellow for success. These are all acceptable ways. Example: you can spray her room, sheets, jacket with the spray bottle. Dress her keys, charm bracelet, even shoes, Burn a candle on the day that best relates to the purpose of the work. It can be done weekly such as a specific day of the week relating to the work, it can be done monthly, following the moon ( waxing) and use the uncrossing during the wane moon.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank you so much Jaydee and Sister Jean for answering my questions!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:32 am

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this question. If so then please feel free to relocate it. My apologies also if this question has come up before.

I’ve been having some bad luck with not being able to find lasting and satisfying employment and getting ahead in life, and the way things happen overall is just completely unnatural – not being able to keep any job longer than 3 months, love life doesn’t last long and is far and few between, etc. So I definitely know I’ve been crossed, but just don’t know by who or when.

There are psychics and rootworkers in and around my region, though they are spreading thin nowadays as everyone is getting older, has since died, or have relocated, so I may consider getting a divination on the matter via Lucky Mojo.

Anyway, getting to the point…..

I am planning on doing an uncrossing + spiritual cleansing ritual in the next several days. I have 1 pk uncrossing bath salts, 8 oz jinx removal wash, and a spiritual cleansing candle.

The day following this cleansing ritual I plan to do some spell casting on my own self, such as power, money drawing, love, etc. Each of these spells would be done in a certain order, but not necessarily one day right after the next because they will involve candle spells, which may take a day or two to burn out (I don’t want to have too many spell candles going at once) and some will work in conjunction with mojo hands (I just recently ordered one from LM last week so I’m not sure when it will arrive, there is no way to check status on orders as far as I know).

With that said, I just recently did some reading up on uncrossing on the main site (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and now I’m thinking that maybe I should’ve gotten a 13 day supply of either uncrossing bath salts or 13 herb bath instead of just that 1 pack of uncrossing bath salts and 8 oz jinx removal wash. I’m not sure how bad my condition is, but now after doing that bit of reading I am thinking to probably just go ahead and get the 13 day supply of said product to be on the safe side.

This leads to my main question………if I do perform the 13 day uncrossing ritual on the same days that I plan on casting the other spells on myself (power, money drawing, etc.) would the uncrossing ritual in effect also remove those spells too, or does it just remove the crossed conditions alone?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:51 am

jdsmooth85,

The 13 day uncrossing is a great product to use over 13 days. Your question if the bath will remove the good work you do is no. The uncrossing removes the crossed conditions and this is directed with your petition and prayer. You will be praying to remove the crossed conditions, blocks, jinxes to your work and love life. That will not effect positive work. After you take the bath and air dry, dress your body with one of the oils you are using that day for your spell work. That is like cleaning off bad energy and replacing it with the good.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:51 am

Thank you for confirming this JayDee!

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:35 am

I hope this is the right thread for this question. It's not exactly a Lucky Mojo bath but it might as well be because Conjure Man Ali prescribes it so much. I want to know how to magically identify a person that the famous Conjure Man Ali violet, milk, and honey bath has attracted to you.

Long long long story short, I took Conjureman Ali's famous violet leaf, milk, and honey bath a couple of times over the past month. I also got rid of some work I had done on a man I was interested in (it was a honey jar for friendship that escalated to a love jar but that man is crazy so I am glad I started with friendship and didn't get too far with the love stuff). I threw the work for that man into the river and asked the river to make that man run and run away from me. Meanwhile, I wrote the list that Conjure Man had recommended.

I have written and rewritten a list like this over the years but I never put it with work. Fast forward to the last couple of weeks. I got serious about my list. I did a cut and clear spell a couple of times over the last few months that worked well. I think it is important to mention that I got a reading on the LMHRH show a few months ago and Conjure Man saw me with a man a year from that point and it was a serious relationship. I am doing the work Ali prescribed so I can totally leave the relationship I am in (I am married but I have been disconnected and am leaving -he only thing holding me up is money and a place which the work Conjure Man Ali prescribed to me on the LMHRH show is helping with).

Anyway, here is the weird part. I needed to go to the dentist. I called the dentist I had been going to over the last year and got no answer. I called THREE other dentists and got no reply. I asked God to send me the dentist I needed in my life and enter this seemingly wonderful person. The strange strange strange thing is, at a glance, he fits the important points on my list. I seek a kind, successful, trustworthy, loving, warm, understanding man who can support me financially. There are other things on the list which he fits but I feel these points are irrelevant here. I mean... he even has the eyes I wanted and he seemed to think my rowdy kids were cute (he saw them in his office). I wouldn't generally think I had a chance with this man BUT he told me I was cute... which is odd. I've never had any dentist say anything like that to me.

I would absolutely love to have attracted a doctor into my love life but I would like to know how to tell if he is for me or not. I don't even want to think it possible until I am certain. IF he is a person attracted by the milk and honey bath how. the. hell. can I secure him as mine?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:42 am

Hello MysticTieya,

I would recommend getting a reading from a reputable reader to find out whether there is a chance of something happening with this man and whether he is the one meant for you. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And if you want to "reel this man in," Miss Cat has collected and compiled HUNDREDS of love spells that you can use, on the following pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also check out other forum threads on the topic:

come-to-me-oil-questions-and-answers-t13185.html
general-love-spells-questions-and-answers-t9831.html

Many blessings!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 am

Thanks Sister Jean,

Interesting story... I took the bath again last night and I was doing some work for love today and he called me half an hour after I finished the work. That was interesting.

I will look at the spells.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:47 am

Hi,

I am soon going to start a 13 herb bath cleansing for 13 days. I researched the traditional procedure(s) used.

I already understand that you are supposed to dump the used bath water at the nearest crossroads. The nearest one to me is maybe 1/4 a mile up the road and there is even one a little bit further up, but both of these are situated so that there are residents live right at the crossroads and the houses sit very close to the road, so it’s not a good idea to dump water at those particular crossroads at the risk of someone seeing you. Even if it is before dawn I still wouldn’t chance it.

However, going east from my house about a mile or so away is another crossroads and luckily it is in a more isolated area.

When I did my first 1 day uncrossing bath I dumped the bath water in the road facing east then drove off without looking back. The night before doing that I talked with my father about it and he told me that he remembered some 20 odd years ago that a rootworker he used to see told him that after you dump your water in the crossroads you are not supposed to turn around and drive back the way you came, as it signifies the “stuff” following you back home.

So with that in mind, after I dumped the water I had no other choice but to drive in a HUGE square path for a few miles in order to get back home!

Does anyone know if there is any truth in not taking the same route you came from after you dumping your water in the crossroads?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:12 am

Hello jdsmooth85,

To me, this sounds like a mix of two beliefs. The first is that whenever you dump anything at a crossroads you want to turn around and *not look back*, signifying your commitment and faith in the work.The second is that when you leave a graveyard, you shouldn't take the same way home because a spirit could follow you home. But as for believing that the "stuff" from a crossroads would follow you home if you drove the same way home, I don't quite buy that. I'd be interested to hear what others thing though.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am

I agree with Sister Jean here.

The only exception would be if you drove through the intersection/crossroads to get to a specific side to face a certain direction, say so you could turn around and throw over your shoulder to the east (or west, or where ever). I would be wary of driving back through for two reasons.

1. By driving back through it, you'd be "looking back".
and
2. You'd be driving through the mess you just left to be dispersed and in essence tracking the "stuff" back with you, possibly even on your tires.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:24 pm

Ah! I see.

That definitely makes sense.

Thank you both for your input!

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:08 pm

I recently moved, and from where, was the perfect location for work: at a crossroad, pine trees, oleander, roses, and several different items for household magic spells. The bath I'm interested in is the money bath. I read that one can use pine needles, sage, and basil (I believe salt was included as well) to bathe upward. Based on what I read, the only instruction was to bathe upward, which I did; additionally, I collected the bath water and poured it at dawn towards the east on roots of a tree in my yard saying: As the sun rises from the East and brings in the day, so too do I ask that prosperity come to me and stay. And it worked. I got fast money. More than once.

Now I've moved, and I only have herbs of sage, basil, salt, but no pine needles, no crossroads, no roots except around hedges and no trees. What are recommendations might you all have as a substitute for the pine needles: Thyme? Bay leaves? Both? Thank you dearly.
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi landsgenesis2,

No need to seek a substitute as you can buy pine needles directly from Lucky Mojo:
http://www.herbmagic.com/pine-needles.html

Problem solved. Since this spell has worked for you in the past, continue to construct it as you have before.

As for deployment, there are crossroads everywhere. Any point where four paths intersect is a crossroads. Everything from the smallest town to the largest city has more than one of them. You don't need to limit yourself to major roads or thoroughfares. Even a path in a park would work. I'm sure if you look, and you wouldn't have to look hard, you will find something appropriate.

Same for trees. Even the largest concrete jungle has at least one tree growing in it.

You don't need to prepare an elaborate deployment ritual so avoiding detection should not be a problem. One of the best tricks is to pour your bath water into a plastic drinks bottle, then you can bend down as if tying your shoe and deploy the remains at the base of the tree or crossroads. Your petition is lovely, so work with that. I'm glad to hear it has brought you success in the past.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:55 am

Thanks, Miss Athena - phenomenally helpful :)
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:07 am

Hello once more LM :)

I have a quick question about the coffee bath that's used to give one a boost. I have instant coffee and some measuring cups. What's the appropriate or usual amount of instant coffee to put into a bath?

Thanks, and forever grateful :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi landsgenesis2,

I am not familiar with this particular bath. Could you point out where on the Lucky Mojo site or forum you read about it?

If it works the way that I imagine, you would not use instant coffee. You would brew the coffee as you would if you were drinking it, and pour that in your bath.

But as I said, this is a new one for me so would love to see your reference for it.

Thanks.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:45 pm

landsgenesis2,

I have never read as a coffee as a booster bath, but Draja Mickaharic, an author who lucky Mojo carries under "century of spells," and "spiritual cleansing" states to use a cup of coffee in a bath to cleanse off evil.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:18 am

Hello Miss Athena and JayDee,

I believe I recall reading of such a bath in "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by Aura Laforest. Also to ward off evil (some of this is coming back to me as I type this) this bath can be used to rid one of lassitude and malaise -- this I recall from an episode of The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on "Household Magic Spells with Miss Michaela" where miss cat actually mentions the bath. She states to use coffee in a bath as an aside, and in Spiritual Baths, since the move, I haven't unpacked the book to recall if it's a cup (of brewed or if instant can suffice) or less or more or not: if my memory serves me correctly, this is the episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aele-21818

When miss cat mentioned the bath, because it was an aside, further details weren't given as to exactly how much coffee is to be used.

Thanks guys, as always.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:25 am

Hi landsgenesis2,

Thanks for that update. We learn something new every day!

I would brew the coffee and then pour it into your bath. I wouldn't add coffee grounds directly to your bath, as they will not dissolve. Use regular coffee vs. instant if you can as it's always preferable to stick with traditional methods (instant coffee is a modern invention).

Good luck.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:53 pm

landsgenesis2,

If you do not have a coffee pot and dont like coffee, you can buy a french press, they are very popular now with artisan coffee. You can brew the coffee and press the grinds down then pour in the tub. A french press is also good for herbal baths if you are soaking to make a container of them but want to strain the herbs out easily.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:29 am

Dear Miss Athena and JayDee,

Excellent. Thanks :)

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:18 am

This is SUCH a great idea, JayDee! I am always on the lookout for practical "tricks" -- not just magical ones. This is stellar.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:07 pm

You are very welcome Deacon Millett :)

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:14 pm

Hi There! My partner won't voluntarily take a Hoodoo cleansing bath. I purchased an Attraction bath from your site. He has a job interview tomorrow and I feel it would be useful, along with a few drops of your Ganesha, Van Van, and Road Opener oils. Can I use the socks he wore today and "bathe" them tonight as a substitute for him taking the bath? Thank you and bright blessings!
-EndlessSky
HRCC Student- #2187

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:02 pm

EndlessSky79 ,

Washing his socks is not a substitute for a person to bath. You can make a doll baby and sprinkle it with the water, you can use a candle and sprinkle it with the water. Its not uncommon to work tricks in secret, you can add the oils to his/her soap or shampoo, you can wash their clothing and add a cup of the bath to the rinse cycle of their clothing this way it will be on them. Lucky mojo has a great book about baths and how to use them: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:13 am

Hi JayDee,
Thank you for your advice and insight! I believe the whole load of clothing is the best option here. I put in an order for Hoodoo Spiritual Baths last night and look forward to reading it. Have a great night!
Blessings,
EndlessSky
HRCC Student- #2187

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:20 pm

I have a question about an uncrossing bath on 2 people at once, would doing this together be a thing that would work?
I''ve seen where love drawing baths especially say to bathe together but nothing on this.
In my particular case it's me, an actual person, and a doll baby representing the other.
I've been doing them separately, just wondering if it could work to do them both together.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Graveyardhag ,

I would do the separately as you want to focus your will and prayer specific to yourself when uncrossing you, and the doll baby ( person) when doing them. I think you could get distracted flipping back and forth praying for both.

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:45 am

Hi All!

My husband has been experiencing slowly increasing bad luck over the last few years. I asked if he would be willing to do a wash to remove any blocked energy and he said he doesn't believe in it and he was not willing to do so. I felt it was completely justified to help without him knowing. I pondered the doll baby as per my above post, but I didn't feel comfortable making one.
As per JayDee's recommendation, I started fixing his daily all over soap bar. I use Run Devil Run (tried the Uncrossing but the smell was too strong and he would have noticed), a strong wash made from uncrossing herbs I selected from HHRM, and Van Van oil. I pray both the 23rd psalm and psalm 91 over the soap when fixing. I have also been fixing his laundry with Van Van, RDR, and Road Opener for nearly a month. The 3rd day after I started fixing his soap, he started getting calls for job interviews. (Calls that haven't been happening since November.)
I am so grateful and am continuing to fix the soap for 13 days, perhaps longer if I feel the need. The laundry fix stays too.
*Thank you for the great advice, JayDee!*

So, here is my question, yesterday afternoon I fixed his soap with the above mentioned mixture when the hands on the clock were going down. Today, he has a job interview. Can I fix the soap with Attraction now, or will the purification/uncrossing wash I put on it yesterday cancel out the effect? Thank you in advance and bright blessings!
HRCC Student- #2187

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:01 pm

EndlessSky79,

Congratulations on the success with the work you are doing on your husband! Uncrossing removes curses not good things such as the attraction. I would try however to get attraction on him so it would stay on his body all day. You may mix some in body lotion, conditioner for his hair, wash his clothing and add some to the rinse cycle, Put some in his shoe and wipe it toe to heal. While he is gone dress a candle with the oil as well and pray to draw and attract this new job to him. Recite Psalms 23 for luck and blessing, Psalms 112 for success and blessings.

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi JayDee,

Thank you. I am very grateful and relieved to be seeing positive results. Awesome! I actually just recent ordered Attraction oil from LMCC. =) (Before I was using the bath salts). Thank you for the advice. I will do as you reconmend!

Bright Blessings,

EndlessSky79
HRCC Student- #2187

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:59 pm

Hello sweetconjurings,

Are you asking us for an opinion of a spell idea that just "came to" you, or are you asking us for help using the traditional method for casting off bad habits?

We can help you with the latter, and I have moved your post to the thread on general information for baths, where you can see that Cast Off Evil would be the right formulation for you. You were posting in the thread on uncrossing another person, and your sister has not been crossed up or jinxed.

If you are asking for validation of your made-up spell, we can't help you there. This is a forum for the traditional practice of hoodoo, using products from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, and we can't advise on spell ideas that people make up on their own.

Please read through the thread your post is now in and you will get a better idea of how baths and washes are used in traditional hoodoo conjure.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Hello LM family,
Just wondering how often is ideal to take spiritual baths?
I do self improvement spiritual work, regular, nothing quite heavy. I'm just curious. I normally will do 2x in a month...sometimes none.
Thank you for taking time to answer my question.
Neon

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello neonwaosy,

There are no hard and fast rules for how often to take spiritual baths. You could take them regularly according to your own preference, or as you feel you need to based on the work you're doing. It's really a personal preference.

If your schedule is working for you, then keep it up.

Good luck.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your time and reply. Much appreciated. Thanks again for clarifying that for me.
Neon.

Zippy1982

Unread post by Zippy1982 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:58 am

What is something else that can be used if I have sensitive skin regarding the soaps?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Zippy1982 --

I am sorry, but there are so many ways to be allergic, and so many forms of skin sensitivity that we cannot answer that.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:10 am

Hi everybody,

Planning to order several LM products to make my homesoaps bars.

I have a few questions; apart from using LM oils to the blend, I would like to use some bath crystals. But as I have never done that with LM products, need to ask these, just in case anybody has tried it or just know.

My plan is to add some bath crystals to the water in which I need to blend the lye (caustic soda); so, anybody knows if LM bath crystals could have a reaction against caustic soda?. I read that many of these crystals contain some salt, I'm totally new to this and I dont know if these ingredients could fit well or if they can have a dangerous reaction or something.

Your answers will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time.

Have a nice day.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Alice Kyteler ,

You would want to look up and see if the salts react to lye, that I am not sure. They are made with slats, oils and herbs to give you an idea of what you are working with. I have used the lucky mojo bath crystals to make bath bombs and were a success. There is also a great book that would be of great interest for you since you want to work with baths.

Hoodoo spiritual baths: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

You would need to experiment with your bath salts if you wish to use them in making soap, although I'm a bit confused by that idea. You will already have the scent and condition intent covered by using Lucky Mojo oils, so the bath crystals feel redundant to me.

Whatever you decide, I wish you well. Good luck.

Jackiie3xld
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jackiie3xld » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 am

Hello,

I am currently looking for apartments and not all apartments in my area have baths. Where I used to live not having a bath would be fine because I lived next to a mikva but in my new town I do not even think we have any. Is there a way to make a shower packet of the bath or will I need to borrow a family members tub?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello, Jackiie3xld, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

The question you have asked -- what to do if one has no bath tub, only a shower -- is actually quite a commonconcer. The first time it was asked (and answered) on this forum was back in April 2009 -- and it was the third post in this thread. I recommend you go back to page one, turn your mind back ten years (!) and see how we responded back then.

Good luck in all your work!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”