• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:01 pm

General Questions & Answers on Court Case Spells & Products

General Questions & Answers on Court Case Spells & Products

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm

After the nine days of preperation for making holy water for the face wash, it says on the ninth day to wash with the holy water and do not dry the face. Does that mean I shouldn't wear makeup after washing with the holy water?
greeneyes676767

Re: nine day rite for prep for face-wash for court case

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Just let your face air-dry completely before putting on your cosmetics.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: nine day rite for prep for face-wash for court case

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:52 pm

thanks!
greeneyes676767

Court case honey Jar for admin. hearing

Unread postby workwonders » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Happy New Year LM Forum:

I am not sure where to post this, but I have questions in regards to a Court Case Honey Jar Spell. I started a CCHJS last M, W, F. I need some clarity so my work is effective. The moon phase is now in waning, so do I stop this work in the evening or while the moon is in this phase? I am doing this work for a relatives admininstrative hearing and success would be nice and a relief. Should I move the time to morning until the moon phases is back to waxing? Or just keep with the upward/downward flow of the clock hands during waning phase (just learned about what to do with downward). I ask this because, I have never worked in the waning phase at all.

Also, I read the threads on planetary, days of week, etc. Can someone state what works for real, lol! I only seen one day mentioned to do court case work Wednesday. What are some other days to consider besides M, F, or is that set in stone?

Lastly, I had to get a jar started quick due to hearing date. So please feel free to comment on the ingredients of my starter jar, and then the ingredients for this jar now is Starter: High John Conqueror, Sumac Berries, and Orange Peel (forgot Rosebuds) candle is dressed with LM court case oil (love the smell) with request and all the people involved and wrapped up.
NewJar: Sumac Berries, Rose Buds, High John conqueror, Queen Elizabeth Root, Devils Shoe string, chili pepper, Lavender.
Do you just do one jar as I did with my starter, or are you really suppose to have separte jars for judges and prosecutions? Curious...because each target has to be worked on.

thanks in advance for your responses
workwonders

Re: Court case honey Jar for admin. hearing

Unread postby Flora » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Dear Workwonders - your jars sound great! As far as doing a jar for each person or set of people I don't know that I would do that. I would make my court case jar so that all parties involved a sweetened to my side of the hearing.
This is how I work a honey jar during a waning moon. I turn my jars upside down so that work is done forwards and backwards and nothing is forgotten. This does two things. It mixes my ingredients up and keeps them from getting stuck on the bottom of the jar and the turning of jar helps people change their mind in my favor. I turn the jar toward me if I want them to find on myside and away from me if I want them to change their mind completely.
Using the rotation of the clock and time of day takes lots of dedication and only adds to the power of your spell - good for you please keep it up. Keeping those considerations really builds the integrity of your work.
Please let me know how the hearing goes.
Best of blessing,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."
Flora

Made a mistake and trying to fix it; Freezer plus Honey

Unread postby hopingprayer1223 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:24 am

Hi,

I got myself into something that could potentially be a mess. I 100 percent realize what I did was wrong (I didn't hurt anyone). I have been physically sick over this for about a month now, can't sleep, can't eat cry all the time. I am trying to fix my mistake. I am so remorseful I can't even express how much. As I said I am working to fix the mistake.

In the meantime, can I do a Freezer spell to keep certain no name entities from approaching me, as well as a honey jar for a non-specific person, so that when I do speak to this person they will believe me and this matter won't go further?

Thank you; any input is greatly appreciated.
hopingprayer1223

Re: Made a mistake and trying to fix it; Freezer plus Honey

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:34 am

You have the rough outlines of a good plan here. Just a couple of suggestions:

hopingprayer1223 wrote:I got myself into something that could potentially be a mess. I 100 percent realize what I did was wrong (I didn't hurt anyone). I have been physically sick over this for about a month now, can't sleep, can't eat cry all the time. I am trying to fix my mistake. I am so remorseful I can't even express how much. As I said I am working to fix the mistake.

Start with a hyssop bath, and/or 13-Herb Bath. Maybe take several. Then spike your own grooming supplies with some of that bathwater and Cast Off Evil to lead you away from the habits or thinking that led to those bad decisions.

In the meantime, can I do a Freezer spell to keep certain no name entities from approaching me,

Are these people who have no business being involved and will just make drama? If so, a Stop Gossip spell might be nearer the mark.

as well as a honey jar for a non-specific person, so that when I do speak to this person they will believe me and this matter won't go further?

If you want to make a honey jar on the person you have wronged, put deer's tongue, cloves, hyssop, white mustard seed, bay leaf and Solomon's Seal root in it. Maybe even a little Court Case root, since you want a favorable judgement from them.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Made a mistake and trying to fix it; Freezer plus Honey

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:43 am

Another possibility occurred to me:

hopingprayer1223 wrote:In the meantime, can I do a Freezer spell to keep certain no name entities from approaching me,

If, instead of a sh*t-stirrer, these are vile tempters who might lead you or others into further wrongdoing -- HOT FOOT 'EM.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Shutting Down A Salon Franchise For Good!

Unread postby raysweet » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:08 am

Hi all! 

Ill make this short, so im renting from a franchise that has private salon suites things were fine in the beginning and before I moved in. Once I moved in all hell broke loose! Once they fired the original property manager, i was rushed to move in cause they claim they were losing money but whatever i moved in even though the original property mgr had a later date for me to move in. Now we fast forward, due to tax season I subleased my suite so she's there majority of the time. These past two months they claim I owe all this money when I forward all my payment receipts. Now they just gave me a 72hr notice which is bs. 
I want this location shut down completely, the property manager and her boss are bitches I just think they want me out of there because I spoke my mind. Also, want the company that claims they're not receiving my payments be shut down too! What can be done? Thank you!
raysweet

Re: Shutting Down A Salon Franchise For Good!

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:30 am

raysweet,

First I would contact a lawyer and use court case to make it successful. A lawyer can deal more properly with them. Sounds like they run a shaddy business so keep the recepts thats all the proof you need in court. I would sprinkle destruction powder, grave yard dirt, hotfoot curisng, whatever it is that you have all over that building before leaving. Wear stop gossip on you and slippery elm to protect you from their slander.
j82

Court Case Spells & Products -- Timing

Unread postby Ophelia882 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Hi all.

I am still a bit confused on timing my work for a court case. I read through the court case threads and it seems like it is okay to start court case work right away, but I am still confused about whether that really makes sense -- for example, does a court case spell work only for things that physically happen in court/in a trial or does it apply to all aspects that relate to one's case (i.e. pre-trial occurrences)? My initial court date is in a month and I am already starting a honey jar spell since I read that those can be slow to work, but not sure when to start confusion, beef tongue, and general court case spells/candle work -- should start these now or wait till the court date is closer?

Thanks so much for your help!
Ophelia882

Re: General Questions & Answers on Court Case Spells & Products

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Hello, Ophelia882,

Don't worry about timing. This is urgent.

Start those spells right away: NOW

I wish you the very best success with your case.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby babybaby » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am

Hi all,

What can i do to save my license from being revoked at court in two weeks, i need to keep my license for my job my nan as im a carrer and do voltunary work for a care home, and my children all attend different schools etc.
I felt sooo much remorse for my behaviour and im not if thats a good thing or a bad rthing, but im soo happy to say i am far more gratfeful for things in life now even the smallest crum!

Thank you all in advance for your advice.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.
babybaby

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, babybaby,

Who is pressing charges?

You would probably want to use a couple of honey jars on them

And one on you and the judge.

I am having problems understanding what you have written as there are many misspelled words (and I can't make out what you are asking)

But, please look at this page for ideas: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

You may also want to write a letter to the people who are going to revoke you and add influence powder while you are asking for forgiveness:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I hope all works out well for you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby freegirl13 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello Everyone. I have been waiting on a disability hearing for a couple years. I had one scheduled for June 12th but it was rescheduled at the last minute because of an emergency with my judge. My new date was set for Aug. 12. I received a phone call today and was informed it has been rescheduled once again for Sept. 18. I'm beyond frustrated at this point. I had started a honey jar when I received my initial court date. I was alternating brown and green candles and working it every night. Then i went into a very bad lupus flare and stopped working it. My question is should I resume work on my initial jar or should I discard that one and begin again? And should I be alternating the brown and green candles? And do i work it every day or on certain days of the week?

Thank you in advance for your help and advice!
freegirl13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, freegirl13 ,

I am so sorry you are going through so much.

Please take care of yourself.

Just resume your work on your initial jar. And, yes, you can alternate the candles.

here's a guide to court cases: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

You can work this any day if you wish. But you can also work it on certain days (just look at the page that I gave you).

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby freegirl13 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 am

Thank you for the answers to my questions Miss Aida! I will start working it again tonight. <3
freegirl13

Hurrying up a divorce case

Unread postby Snowflake Obsidian » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:01 am

Hello all,

I'd posted in another thread about helping my friend with his divorce case. His soon to be ex-wife had unwittingly chosen a firm that drains retainers and drags out cases for years. Often, they'll bring up bogus "compromises" and other "matters" for the opposing clients to consider. (Such as this new one where there's a 17-year window where my friend's future ex has the opportunity to ask for spousal support. Right. Like what's stopping her from quitting her job immediately after the divorce, claiming hardship, and asking for financial aid for the rest of her life? :roll: )

After targeting the wife and getting nowhere, I think it's time to target the lawyer. From everything I've heard and personally witnessed, the wife isn't a very bright person; she's willfully stupid, in fact, and has made no effort to learn about anything in her world. (She even dropped out of middle school in the Philippines and has lied about having a high school diploma.) If she confronts anything remotely frustrating, she'll leave it up to another person to figure out. Which means that she's very likely placed all her trust in this thieving lawyer.

I've thought long and hard about this and did a lot of research. I want to use two candles:

1) Purple candle, with one or two of these oils: Compelling, Essence of Bend Over, or Do As I Say. Calamus and licorice to "load it up." A petition stating that the lawyer will "agree to [my friend's] terms, stop adding superfluous matters to the case, and resolve the case as soon as possible."
2) Orange or brown candle* with Road Opener Oil. A petition stating that "all obstacles blocking the resolution of [my friend's] divorce case will be torn down, and he will finally be able to move on." I don't think any herbs will be needed to help this one along.

* I'd read that orange is used for change, but in some pagan practices, it's also a color used for legal matters. I think brown is used for legal matters in hoodoo. I think either color will do.

Both are 7-day candles. Given my current housing situation, it's not possible to let these things run for the full seven days. Instead, I'll dress them and light them, let them go for 15 minutes at a time, then snuff them out (not blow them out) and store them away until the next day. I could get more than seven days out of these babies; maybe a month. ;)

My current concerns are which oil to use for the purple candle, and if the Road Opener-dressed candle is a good idea. My intention is to help my friend. I want to avoid giving his wife any help, but I'm afraid the Road Opener portion of the spell will do just that.

I'd appreciate any tips or advice for proceeding. Thanks!
Snowflake Obsidian

Re: Hurrying up a divorce case

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, Snowflake Obsidian,

On the purple candle, I would use everything you had mentioned except the compelling (the compelling would be more for the judge).

Since this is NT a Pagan forum, we ask that you use an orange candle for road opening. Use the candle for your friend. It won't affect her. Just say the prayers and state the petition properly and you'll be fine.

Also, please do not start new topics for your queries. Much appreciated!

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Ex husband taking me back to court.

Unread postby LoveFlows2Me » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:04 am

I hope I'm posting this in appropriate forum, it pertains to courts and attorneys and divorces and a vindictive ex husband.
Backstory: My divorce was finalized over 2 1/2 years after being dragged on for 3 years. It was a long battle. At our last court appearance he signed over the deed to marital home to me in exchange for me relinquishing my spousal support. He let the home go into foreclosure and I stepped in to save it. The bank only agreed to work with me if deed was only in my name. That's why the court told him to sign the deed over to me. My family paid $20,000 to get loan current and I am currently in good standing now, paid on time, taxes paid etc. Problem: His name may be off deed but it's still on mortgage loan because obviously neither of us could refinance it to remove the others name. Divorce screws your credit up & I was not working at time and I'm also in school full time now to get my bachelors degree. I'm still rebuilding my life :/
Well today I got a letter from his new atty basically saying he's taking me back to court and that I must remove his name from loan by refinancing or restructuring loan. There's no way I will be able to do that. I have student loans now & still trying to rebuild credit after this messy divorce. He's basically trying to make me lose the house again after failing the first time...court ruled in my favor with ordering him to sign over deed. We have one daughter who just left for college last month. She lived with me & he paid no child support. He waited till she was out of house and away at school to start trouble again (I believe). Monday morn I'm calling my atty who handled my case to see what my options are, I obviously can't do anything over the weekend (office closed). But I want to start working this ASAP so I'm going to have a light (or lights) set for me by the MISC.

Here's my question finally: Which light or lights should I start and how should I petition this??? Please help! I want things to go in my favor & for him to just move on & leave me alone & stop causing problems. I can't afford to potentially lose my home again :(

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
LoveFlows2Me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello, GypsyAnn ,

Wow, what a rat!

I am so sorry this is happening to you.

You would use Court Case products and candles (and please read this page for more ideas): www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And a domination type candle such as: Do As I say, or Commanding, bend over etc: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Your petition would say what you just said: "I want things to go in favor of ____ (<--- your name) & for ____ (<--his name) to just move on & leave me alone & stop causing problems"

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cali Mojogirl » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:05 pm

I'm not sure where to post this, hope this is a good place. Just want to say thank you to Lucky Mojo for being so generous with your information (via this forum, the radio show, many books) and helpful AIRR readers and rootworkers too.

Yesterday, I had a favorable court case outcome, and I would like to think this was largely due to the hoodoo work I did based on what I learned from Lucky Mojo, as well as help from God, and from a network of benevolent souls who supported me.

Doing the honey candle spell made me feel more in control and confident when I was in the courtroom. I used Psalms 7 and 35 during the workings, but after the hearing, I took a moment to sit in the courthouse hallway and read Psalm 18 a couple times in gratitude.

Thanks again, Lucky Mojo.
Cali Mojogirl

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Thanks for the kindly feedback. We aim to please -- and are ever so happy when we do so!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby chelebelle9 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Hi I was wondering if the freezer spell referenced on the court case page on the LM website would help me with the following situation. My brother and his ex-wife are going through a timeshare battle over my niece because the ex wanted to move to Florida and take my niece. My brother filed a petition and she had to turn down the Job. Now my brother is fighting to have my niece halftime instead of only every other weekend. The situation has become extremely messy and it has destroyed the relationship between families. My ex sister in law and I were friends until she involved my mother and me. We are being forced to speak on my brothers behalf if they cannot come to an agreement when they go to mediation in a couple weeks. I have no desire to testify. Neither one of them are perfect parents. But they both are digging up old situations and pointing fingers and dragging innocent people in the middle. They don't care who they involve and who's lives they disrupt and it's not fair. All my brother is asking for is to have my niece more. Although I question his reasoning, I don't think it's an unfair request. All I wanted to do was stay neutral but they both have thrown me in the middle. What can I do? I just want them to come to an agreement without having to go to trial and forcing my mother and I to be witness to things to discredit the other. I want them to shut up about all the negative things and just decide on what's best for my niece. I literally do not want myself or my mother to be involved with any of this at all. I put them both on ice just on paper in a water bottle a few weeks ago. They had a hearing today and it didn't go well. Mediation is scheduled in a few weeks and if they can't come to a decision then they go to trial where my mom and I will be forced to testify on my brothers behalf. Help!
chelebelle9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello, chelebelle9 ,

Oh, my. What a mess for you. I am so sorry

Yes, you could try that. But it sounds like you would need the beef tongue spell more than just a simple freezer spell

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

And also try some protection spells

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello,

I would like to work on a court case spell for my dad, but I have some questions.

Background: Some people at work got together and made some allegations about him, and basically reduced his pension. He has been fighting to clear his name and get back the pension he has worked so many years for. I really want to help him, he has been dealing with this for nearly 8 years. The lawyers act so not interested too (they have a dozen cases everyday, and for them it's just another one), and I think he feels really helpless now.

First of all, Is it possible to work on court cases of someone else, in this case my dad?

I thought of doing a honey jar, but the problem is there a few cases (he is the petitioner in some and the defendant in some).

Also, the judges change at every hearing (and these happen every 2 or 3 months). I wouldn't be able to put any names in the jar.

Could I instead light a brown candle, with court case oil, crown of success maybe? With a petition that Judges favour my dad in any hearings, and all cases are decided in his favour? And just keep lighting those on a regular basis? Would it help to have his hair or personal concerns, as it would be a greater link to him?

I also did think of having a black candle with destruction oil and court case oil, with a petition to destroy the cases against him. I could possibly get the names of the initial people who conspired against him, but now he is fighting against his workplace altogether to clear his name.

Please help me, I really want to help him.

Thanks!
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello, Sana,

Yes, you can do work on your Father's behalf. Of course!

To answer your next question you asked: "Could I instead light a brown candle, with court case oil, crown of success maybe? With a petition that Judges favour my dad in any hearings, and all cases are decided in his favour? And just keep lighting those on a regular basis? Would it help to have his hair or personal concerns, as it would be a greater link to him?"

The answer is YES!

But your last question, you asked....

"I also did think of having a black candle with destruction oil and court case oil, with a petition to destroy the cases against him. I could possibly get the names of the initial people who conspired against him, but now he is fighting against his workplace altogether to clear his name"

Unless you're a very experienced rootworker, I wouldn't do that. That's a little too risky. Instead, Use destruction spell on the people WITHOUT mentioning the court case. And, you may want to use Inflammatory confusion on them to mess up their heads: www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

I hope this helps

Good Luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 am

Great, thank you so much for the advice :)
Sana

Unread postby Chantel » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:48 am

Hi everyone just need a little guidance so please bear with me. My son has a court date March 6. So far I have both judges in the sweetening jar, only because it will be either one on that day; we never know who will be there. And I have also put in the sweetening jar the district attorneys. Again, I don't know which one will show up; should I put all names in the jar or should I just put judges and district attorney? I do have Court Case oil, Crown of Success and I need to order brown candles from LM Asap but would like to know what else I can use so when I order I can get all the supplies. Thank you everyone for your wisdom, this forum is the best Miss Cat.
Chantel

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:54 am

Hello Chantel,

I think the work you're doing with the sweetening jar is great; I would include the names of anyone who could have a direct influence on the case. Don't forget to include a name paper for your son as well in the jar, so the judges and district attorneys will be sweetened toward him. Use your Court Case oil to dress the brown candles you burn on top, and have your son wear Crown of Success oil when he goes to court that day. You could also use Little John to Chew, which you can read about here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#littlejohn

In addition to chewing the root and spitting discreetly in the courtroom, you could use a piece of the root in your sweetening jar.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can also use sumac berries if he needs to get a lighter sentence or fine:

http://herb-magic.com/sumac-berries.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chantel » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Thankyou Sister Jean,so I can put everyone in the same jar,cool so I can just make one jar n I do have crown of sucess on hand.i dont have the names of the DA but I jst found out who the judges are,just need to find who he will have,i think i will both of thier names in.Your a gem.
Chantel

Former Landlord Harrassing and Trying to Sue Unjustly

Unread postby JacobFamilyConjure » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:15 pm

I am trying to figure out the best way to approach this or even ask for advice. It is concerning a deceitful former landlord who has also abused my children. He us trying to throw whatever he can legally at us as he was not able to intimidate us with an attorney. It started with him trying to evict us because he wasn't paying his mortgage although we were paying rent in cash. When we realized that he was trying to claim we weren't paying rent we started trying to pay rent in money order. He eventually got us out in spite of paying him because he was being foreclosed on. The last case was thrown out because he was trying to get too much for "back rent" and "damages" to be a small claims case. His "damages" is for property he owned that he was responsible for and we had nothing to do with or was done at his behest.
Now he is trying to get a restraining order against my husband and I although the only contact he has had with us was with my husband via court, as I am terrified for myself and my children. I fear for myself and my children as he has harmed and threatened us before. He had also stated that if i told my husband he would evict us. I am trying to find a lawyer, but it is difficult as we are now homeless and would not be able to get a place as he has claimed we owe him a lot of money and the case is not closed.I am uncertain if he will proceed to large claims court or not.
Any advice would be greatly needed and appreciated.
The Jacobs
JacobFamilyConjure

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, JacobFamilyConjure ,

I am sorry but I am not sure what you are saying or asking

You are now homeless? So, he evicted you, right?

What is it that you are asking us?

I'm sorry that I don't understand
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JacobFamilyConjure » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:12 am

I don't even know where to begin, and my new post was approved by a moderator. The former landlord is trying to sue us for anything he can as he refuses to take responsibility for his actions. His behavior keeps escalating even though we've left him alone completely. I was just trying to ask what I can do magick-wise. the more I try to help myself and my family the more it blows up in my face including asking for help in lucky mojo forums. I have tried asking for advice repeatedly and have been told my post was wrong and the second it gets approved a different moderator tells me I'm not allowed to write new posts. so I guess as I am new to this I'm asking where to start.
JacobFamilyConjure

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, JacobFamilyConjure ,

I was the only moderator on and I NEVER said that you could not write posts

Your other post was disapproved because it was double posting. It is against the forum rules to post the exact same question on different threads. And this is why we ask that people please read the forum rules before posting.

We are NOT the enemies here.

I am just trying to get clarity as your post was confusing. You said that you are homeless and I questioned this without an answer.

Therefore, I am recommending protection spells for you:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Learnedtruth » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:12 am

I'm doing the court case spell and this is the third day of the process, i went to go bury the ashes as usual and when i went to the same spot to bury them again the dirt was kicked up and the ashes are now gone, i planted the dirt tob where it was solid and the wind was not blowing that strong to blow it over, no one saw me either anybody what happened? Is this bad?
Learnedtruth

Unread postby Chantel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:02 am

I just want to Thank Sister Jean for her advice on the court sweetening jar for my son.After working on it for close to a month My sons case was dismissed today,we didn't even have to enter the court room everything was resolve within a matter of minutes. So Thankyou Sister Jean for your wonderful wisdom as what to put in my jar you are a gem.
Chantel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello, Learnedtruth,

No, unfortunately, that is not a good sign.

Find someplace else and if it happens again, you may want to consider a reading on this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Chantel,

CONGRATS!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lsawyers1 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:33 pm

I feel like I am being treated unfairly.
My checks are not correct and my employer doesn't pay overtime correctly and on purpose. My recent check has been super short and I'm suffering financially and mentally. I want to take my job to court unpaid wages.
Is there any oil that I can use to receive money for pain and suffering to unpaid wages? Is there anything I can do? Please help me.
Lsawyers1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Lsawyers1,

I am sorry that this is happening to you

Please take a look at this page for answer:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Your boss sounds like an evil person. Just a terrible greedy person

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ohiogirl » Sun May 07, 2017 2:01 pm

My husband was is facing criminal charges that can lead him to prison for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, but I he was already on probation for something that he did years ago, and since he got in trouble again he's facing time for that also. Is there any one who can give me some advice on beef tongue or honey jar spell, and since these are two different case's how do I got about casting the spells do I do one spell for both incidents or two separate ones? He goes to his primary hearing on may 19th and I'm desperate for help, since he lost his job for the second case I'm struggling to pay bills and help with his lawyer fee's, may someone please give me some advice!
Ohiogirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, OhioGirl,

I am so sorry

Have you looked at this page at all? It has instructions and prayers:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And you would do 2 spells for the 2 different cases.

As far as money, here's a fantastic page that Miss cat wrote with an array of money spells

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I pray that all works out for the both of you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby labotanica » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:07 am

Hi,

Is there a LM candle that I can use against my child's father for court that will break a protection spell around him. He has a protection spell around him for court case's and no matter how much of a loser he is the court usually goes in his favor. Sometimes I get someone to work the case but I'm tired of paying for that. The protection need's to go. What type of candle and herbs can break this?
labotanica

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello, labotanica,

I would put his picture in buffalo ammonia to wash away any spells that he has on him

But take it out and rinse it off when you place your spells on him

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello,

I had a car accident and I had to use my insurance due to it being a Hit and Run. I have a lawyer but my insurance co do not believe in my case and only offering less than half of the maximum. How can I get them to give me the maximum without having to take them to court? Also, by the time the lawyer and doctor fees are taken out I'm not sure I will walk away with much or anything. Is there something I can do to increase the amount coming to me?

Thanks in Advance
venus_babe1012

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, venus_babe1012

Try the spells on this page and just replace the court peoples' names with the insurance peoples' names

spells-for-monetary-lawsuits-and-small-claims-court-t24264.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best with this claim

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby briley57 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello,
I was in a car accident today. I was attempting to get into the right lane when suddenly I was hit on the passenger side by a huge black pick up truck. I do not believe I am at fault, because I intentionally was passing a certain car. Once I was pass this car, I checked my rearview mirror, side view mirror, looked behind me (seeing this car I was passing in behind me leaving space for me to get over) and put my blinker on and merged then, BAM! My car and body experienced minor damage. The young man that hit me immediately said it was my fault and he must have been in my "blind spot". I called my mom and while calling her, he told me "F___ insurance, I got people that can fix this. We don't need them involved. I don't want a wreck on my record" I insisted on getting his info anyway. I called the police and the young man ran to the officer telling him that I hit him. The officer didn't ask to hear my story nor did he assess the damage of my car. He looked at the young man's car and said "yep it looks like you ran into him". He immediately blamed me, and gave me a ticket. I'm fighting both the ticket and for his insurance to cover the damage done to my vehicle. I feel like I was wronged and falsely accused. Are there any spells out there that can help me push the outcome in my favor? The damage to my car looks like someone merged into the side of my car with their bumper ( his bumper was also damaged btw). I also did not get the guy's name that hit me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
briley57

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

Hello briley57,

I'm so sorry you were in a crash and I'm glad you are OK!

You could try to get the name of the person you'd be talking to when you fight the ticket, then put them in a Court Case honey jar:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -case.html

You can also read through the many pages of this thread for more ideas.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole