Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

thelightfantastic
Forum Member
General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:22 pm

You can use either Essence of Bend Over or Commanding products to get someone to do what you want. You can also fix a doll baby or work a skull candle (which has been covered several times here) to put an idea or suggestion into someone's mind.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 pm

I would get two figural candles. I would get two white ones. I would dress the person's candle with follow me boy/girl, come to me, and bend over or commanding. Now you are going to move their candle towards your candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:10 pm

I'd work a moving Lodestone spell. Dress them with Come to Me, Follow Me Boy/Girl, and Compelling or Commanding. Move them closer and closer as you feed them and let the magnetism of their the Lodestones draw that person closer to you physically and emotionally.

Also, please do not double post; it is against forum policy and makes things a tad messy. Thanks for your understanding.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

natalia
Forum Member

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 am

Hello,
I need to get someone that is critical for me getting a particular job on my side . To be honest, he is ruled by his penis. There is a history of attraction to me, but I was never interested since I had someone else at the time. What is the best route to get him to go "to bat for me?" I have Jezebel, Queen Elizabeth, licorice, and calamus root. I also have his pic. I really need this job. Thanks in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

Is this 'he', your boss? ...or is he part of a team? The items you listed has more of a love domination theme. If this is a boss and you want a job that he is the final say so, than consider Boss Fix, Steady Work, Crown of Success combination. Since you have his picture, write your petition on the back and place under the Boss Fix Candle. Boss Fix is used to get your boss on your side,
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

Five finger grass is a good addition for getting someone to favor you, and gravel root will help with the job getting, and bay for success. Make sure to balance your love/attraction elements with success and money/job stuff so you don't end up in a situation where you're expected to put-out to be hired! Certainly play on his attractions, but balance it out.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

natalia
Forum Member

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 am

Thank you Devi and jwmcclin! He is not the hiring boss; however, he does have influence. He is the one that approached me with the opportunity. I know how he operates so I am willing to exploit that. I do have gravel root, what exactly can i put in a honey jar for him? Will burning candles be quicker? Devi can you give me options for this balance?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 am

My post includes suggestions for the balance already. You could of course add additional money/career herbs if you wanted to. If you have Commanding products, you may want to mix a dash in so that you remain viewed as respectable and well-suited to the job. You could actually use a Steady Work/Commanding blend as the base, and then mix in your love/attraction elements to "flavor" that blend to play on his weakness.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

natalia
Forum Member

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank you very much!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 pm

All great ideas. You might consider dressing your hands with Attraction oil and touching him, or shaking his hand. While you do this pray in your mind that he is attracted to you and will back you.

Influence products would also work in this case.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Listed here are the links to the Influence and Attraction products ConjureMan Ali discussed.
Influence http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
Attraction http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Another idea, if there are others competing for the job, you might dust your resume with I can, you cant sachet powders. (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-i-can-you-cant.html)

natalia
Forum Member

Unread post by natalia » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Okay, need a brainstorm session on how to make the Navy do what I need them to do.

Long story short...a backstabbing co-worker managed to get me fired on the same day my (eventual) ex-husband got orders to a new command. New command sees he's married and collecting a housing allotment (the full amount going to my housing here), so they don't want to automatically give him a free barracks room at his new base.

We NEED them to do this. We cannot pay for two places just based on his income alone, not to mention I can't afford to move into another place right now, and we'll barely be able to make ends meet with just his pay until I find other work.

So I need ideas on making sure the Navy, specifically his new command and new base (I don't have specific names for his new chief, I just know his new base and his new command) approve the package he's getting together for geo-bachelor status. We only have a few days to get this approved so time is of the essence.

I have several EOBO products, as well as Commanding and Controlling. I was thinking a dry sugar jar/bottle with the petition in it with commanding and controlling herbs, powders, etc. I also have gunpowder and I'm wondering about adding that to the bottle to blast away anything standing between us and getting him the status (and barracks room) we need.

Again, time is of the essence here, so anything slow will not be of much help. I've got a week to a week and a half at most, if we get lucky and the holiday slows things down.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Your ideas sound perfect. You could add Five Finger Grass, to make them grant a favur, but i think you already have the idea well in hand!
catherine yronwode

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks, Cat! Wanted to make sure I was on the right track with my thinking. Getting to work on it right now :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 am

Just wanted to update this....MY husband got the geo-bacheolor status! What a huge stress off my mind!

And Cat, I did add Five Finger Grass to the sugar jar......for the record, this is what I put in it if anyone wants to modify it for their own purposes:

*Empty, clean baby food jar filled with sugar
*Picture of my husband in his Navy uniform as a personal concern
*Petition paper with my husband's rank and name crossing 'US Navy'.....each written 9 times and annoited with Commanding and Essence of Bend Over Oils
*Pinch of gunpowder to blast away any resistance to the goal
*Five Finger Grass
*Calamus Root Chips
*Quassia Root Chips
*Commanding and Essence of Bend Over Sachet powders

I did not burn candles on this jar, however I did frequently shake the heck out of while commanding loudly 'United States Navy you WILL give my husband geo-bach status!' repeatedly.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 pm

So nice to hear of your success, Congratulations Maljen!
And thanks for sharing.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Congrats Maljen!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Thank you, both! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Glad you were successful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Good going, Maljen, and thanks for listing what you used. Others may be able to take a tip from your work.
catherine yronwode

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 am

Thank you, Miss Cat! I shared because I didn't follow a 'set' recipe and I wanted feedback on how closely I followed the traditions of conjure with it, as well as hoping others can take it and use it to help themselves and their situations as well. As I'm seeing more and more results I'm becoming much more confident in my work!

Cortana
Forum Member

Unread post by Cortana » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:12 am

So I have been wondering this for a long time about how to mark my territory over a certain place, people or even city. Here in Seattle it's the Hollywood for those wanting to get into "The Industry", people come here to make a name for themselves in the gaming or tech world. It's very competitive but like any other place it has rivalries, cliques, etc. There are people I know who are just simply bad influences, annoying or just simply bad people in general who I don't want to see here, especially during events. How might I be able to mark my territory over a place or even the whole city? It would be like setting off an atom bomb of a spell though, but I want to be able to keep people I don't wish to be here out, and away from me and around the network of people I associate with.

This might be asking a lot but I'm willing to do what I can. :geek:
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Taking lordship over an entire city is a rather large task. You aren't going to be able to decide everything that goes on in the city you live in.

Now, on a spiritual level, I do this for the county that I live in. I keep track of things, fix things that need fixing, and mete out a stern hand of justice when people who know better step out of line. I do this especially with would-be occultists around here. When people start throwing around messes they get a sharp warning from me. Old conjure doctors were known for making their home territory their own. And frankly I like the place I live in so I like to keep it nice and peaceful. How I do this is my secret ;-)

For you, I'd recommend setting up an altar with the google maps of your city. Burn Attraction candles to bring the people you want. Fiery Wall of Protection to protection and keep away those influences you don't want. Commanding Candles to help give you more authority.

That said, you aren't going to be able to light a candle and suddenly have a kingdom ;-)

Cortana
Forum Member

Unread post by Cortana » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Oh I'll work for it alright, I'm more concerned with keeping particular people that have crossed me out of my territory.
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:19 am

The city has decided to replace the curbs in my neighborhood ( where were they when 22 inches of snow piled up?) anyway, they have camped out in front of my house, they "accidentally" cut my gas line, the water lines, the sprinkler system and one of them came into the back of my house without knocking, letting my dog out :x and then being rude to me when I asked what he was doing in my home without permission.His reply was, "nothing" and when I asked for ID he said he was"nobody" then went down to my basement where i have my alters. :!: I told him to get the f..k out or I was calling the law. He ran out. The city workers are still in front of my house and there is a huge pit they've dug. What do use to make them get the job done and leave asap? I buried fixed railroad spikes in the four corners of my yard. But they're still here. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

Contact their supervisor or whoever is their superior. Working on the curb may be their job, but entering your home and your property without permission and refusing to show identification is against the law. Even a police office is required to show his badge and needs permission to enter your home.

Work with Commanding products to get their supervisior to listen to you and to respect your authority.

To get them to leave as soon as possible use Eucalyptus that you've burned to ash and prayed over and lay this ash down where they'll walk over it.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Thank-you ConjureMan, I will do this straight away. Many thanks!
Member of AIRR

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank-you ConjureMan Ali! I took your advice, did what you said and it worked! The boss showed up,managed the city workers and I have a new curb in record time. They also fixed what they broke; the gas line is fixed, the water line is fixed,and the sprinkler system restored! They also treated me with respect. I did the commanding work and the Eucalyptus Ash work. Also,out of nowhere, three badass males working construction at 3 different neighbor houses showed up and told me they were watching over me and my home.Many thanks and blessings to you! :D

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 pm

That is wonderful to hear Miss Olivia!!! Great work and thanks for the awesome update!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

Well I do know a thing or two about dealing with troublesome individuals ;-). I am happy it all worked out for you. Keep up the great work!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Along with the other amazing & positive outcomes from your advice, my sinuses cleared up. :)
Member of AIRR

Jinglepop
Forum Member

Unread post by Jinglepop » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 am

Dear friends,

In Ma'am Cat's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" book I have found herbs that do controlling but am confused on the degrees of harshness on each. (There's info on Lucky Mojo's Oils but not much on herbs) :idea: So I thought to start this thread so others can refer and see what herbs best to use along in a controlling/influence etc-type spell.

There are different oils ideal for different situations, so there must also be different herbs and curios too...

I know all these over here are associated with domination, controlling, compelling and coercion, influence but I don't know which precisely!

•Adam and Eve Root (impossible to get due to endangered botanical orchid species)
•Angelica
•Calamus
•Cedar
•Dirt of Dauber's Nest
•Ginseng
•Knot Weed
•Licorice
•Master of The Woods
•Skunk cabbage
•Tobacco

Which are the harshest, and which are the gentlest? :?: Which are best used in love spells? Which are best to use with a higher authority figure? Which are best to use on a subordinate?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I will cover a few of your roots here...

Angelica Root http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html is more of a protective root for women.
Both Calamus http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-whole.html and Licorice are controlling roots. http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html

Calamus controls situations and Licorice controls people.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi Jinglepop,

in addition to the references jwmcclin has provided, keep in mind that degree may not necessarily be the only factor differentiating the herbs you list. Some are more suited to specific situations and types of work than others. If you want someone to move away but don't want to hot foot, then working with cedar branches would be a good way to go. Dirt Dauber's nests are most often used in relationship work. Knot weed is often used in or with baby dolls to bind someone and keep them from causing trouble. And those are just a few examples from the list you provided. So degree may be of less interest than is function and context.

Also keep in mind that you'll have an affinity with certain herbs and not with others.

Experiment with some of the spells in the book for each of these herbs and curios and see which ones work for you ;)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 am

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

JoeyT
Forum Member

Unread post by JoeyT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi all!
ok, here's the deal. I am a gay man. About 3 years ago, my ex and I got into a HUGE argument when he found that I had corresponded with someone on craigslist. I had put an ad in there because I, to be honest, was horny and we had not been having sex for a while. He was off his meds(back on now) and was messed up. I did NOT cheat on him because I wouldn't be able to live with myself and I love him. We broke up and reunited about 2 months later.

Then, about 1 1/2 months ago, he found that I was on craigslist and looking at porn pics there. He thought I was going to cheat but I tried to assure him tht it was just porn. I told him that I won't go back to the site but he claims that he can't trust me. HE CAN! He broke up with me again. I would NEVER cheat on him. I have been in such misery ever since we broke up to this day. I know that he still loves me as his relatives have told me that he does. He does not trust me and he is very stubborn.

My questions is this: I want to prove to him that he can trust me but he has to give me a chance. I am interested in the best aggressive form of a spell. Would you recommend a domination or intranquility spell? I know of the dangers associated with the intranquility but I am willing to do it. Pleae help! Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm

It would be unwise to do an Intranquility spell on someone who has any type of psychological disorder. It would probably just make him agitated and even more jealous. The Intranquility Spirit is a spirit from hell that is sent to torment a person in returning. Is that what you really want?

I suggest that you forget domination and tormenting him, and work on rebuilding your relationship with Reconciliation, Lavender Love, and Follow Me Boy.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

JoeyT
Forum Member

Unread post by JoeyT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

I guess i should clear up that it is depression medication and nothing more serious.

JoeyT
Forum Member

Unread post by JoeyT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Do you think that a Trust Me Spell would help, Mama?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Lucky Mojo doesn't sell "Trust Me" spells or products. I would suggest using the recommendations Mama said, and adding Return To Me products as well.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

might i add doing some healing work as well.

JoeyT
Forum Member

Unread post by JoeyT » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Whistler, what type would you suggest?

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Someone with more experience could probably suggest something better. However, I'd say annoint some blue candles with healing and crucible of courage oil whilst burning frankencense. what I am suggesting is to fix the cracks in the foundation IE help him with his depression and lack of trust in you, along with what Mama Micki suggested. Otherwise, as I see it, you're just going to be putting a fresh coat of paint on a house that could be ready to crumble.

just my $0.02

Good luck!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:44 am

I would suggest a reading to see if this relationship is worth the time, money, and energy to save. It may be time to Cut and Clear and move on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Negi Springfield
Forum Member

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:21 pm

So I cannot find the thread right now, but I recall mention of using love products to help one raise their self esteem. This got me to thinking, use of Domination products on oneself to help overcome bad habits and create good ones.

Any thoughts on this?

Good idea, or am I just insane?

Well actually I am insane :lol: but am I wrong?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Miss Tammie Lee gave some excellent links. I hadn't thought of combining Crucible of Courage with Cast Off Evil -- don't know why not, it makes perfect sense!

I'd also consider King Solomon Wisdom, which will help you get at the root of your troubles, and Power products (the candle label says: "STRENGTH - COURAGE - FORCE - WILL").
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:57 am

I think this is the thread you are looking for (suggestions-for-increasing-self-esteem- ... 19001.html)

Negi Springfield
Forum Member

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Thanks everyone! Hadn't responded as Hurricane Sandy visited me recently! Power seems good and King Solomon also...

goober99
Forum Member

Unread post by goober99 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Good afternoon everyone, this is my first time actually posting but I love to read the posts on this forum. I apologize before hand if I'm posting on the wrong place and I hope I make sense! :roll: lol
My question is this what can be the consequences on the person being worked in this case domination if this person really isn't interested in the person doing the work and is in love with someone else?
I've had a reading and was told the guy I'm interested in was being worked by another woman... (I had tried honey jar and candles on my own because I was sure of his feeling they never worked and I'm now working on cleanses etc)... Now my question is he has never really left me but seems to get upset randomly now my major concern is that he has suicidal thoughts and has made comments about changing situations in his life but he feels "stuck"... Can someone cause another person such emotional distress by dominating them?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 am

Hi there:
Honey, if this man has suicidal thoughts, he needs to get help. Please convince him to see a doctor or a counselor. Magic or not, suicidal thoughts should be taken seriously.

A person dominating another person can control the target's thoughts and actions, to make them do something specific. She could say "You will never leave me. You will do as I say. YOu won't run around on me. If you leave me, you'll feel like you could *die* without me". Those kinds of words during a domination working can cause those type of thoughts in someone.

He needs to get help, please. For your part, I'd keep doing cleansing and healing work on the man.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

goober99
Forum Member

Unread post by goober99 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Thank you for your response. Im sorry I should have mentioned that he is getting counseling.I was trying not to make my question too long but I should have been more clear. Thank you for your concern though!
I have noticed that he has been in a better mood since I started the cleanses but I noticed I've been getting headaches around the temples... Is this normal?
I guess my concern is that I personally love magic, hoodoo etc and think its wonderful to aid for positive outcomes... but to think that you can cause so much harm because you are determined to save a "relationship" where there is no mutual feelings just shows how selfish and irresponsible people can be... We should be really well informed before doing anything if it wasnt for my reading I would've dismissed alot of signs.... I don't know much so it got me thinking what signs I should've seen...

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:29 am

If you're getting headaches, you may be picking up on his energy as it's being washed off of him. I'd do some cleansing and protection work on yourself too.

-Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

goober99
Forum Member

Unread post by goober99 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

I am and I'm feeling much better ad starting to see the positive results :) Uts quite amazing and I'm very thankful!
Thank you so much for replying its so hard to get real information... I really love this forum!

emu81684
Forum Member

Unread post by emu81684 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Hello everyone! I hope your New Year has been wonderful so far.

Hopefully this hasn't been answered or addressed in other threads because I've looked and I truly hate clogging everything up with previously resolved questions. :)

Like with most people, I have a small array of things I wish to use on a particular target like bathing in Road Opener crystals and an herb bath to clear away anything surrounding me, burn the same type of incense to again open the road for the work I want to lay down. Then I plan to start something on my end like a Honey Jar while I hire someone to burn a vigil for me too in the background. I'm also going to lay tricks on something I'm going to mail to him (we live in different states), but here's the issue. I only get one shot, basically, to contact him via snail mail and I'm not sure the 'order' I guess, to do this all in. Like I said, I only get one main shot for the mail unless I use the other trick of sending him laced junk mail (which is devilishly clever btw :) ) and I want to make sure I lay down the optimum path before I mail off the tricks. So when in this process should I mail off the tricks?

And then with the tricks, I can't decide if I should lace the objects themselves with the commanding oils and powders or if I should use those on my end? I want to command him to get into touch with me, to do what I want him too and he will have a way to do so with the tricks I mail, but like I said, I want to make sure I have to best path laid out beforehand. The compelling is really the thing I need to be the clearest on because the most rests on it. It's not necessarily 'make or break', but it's definitely not far from it.

I hope I've explained this coherently because it's a bit jumbled in my head too. The order and timing of things has always been more difficult for me to master than the actual tasks so any help, advice or guidance anyone can give me would be infinitely appreciated.

Thank you again.

SweetLady
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:51 am

Hi Emu:
I have to ask, why do you only have "one shot" with mailing him something? Does he not want to hear from you or what's the deal?

Aside from that question, I do agree that your junk mail idea is clever, but again, who reads or keeps junk mail? he might not even open it if he thinks it is just junk. -and you want him to keep this item, not just read it and toss it out.

If I were you, I would do the compelling work first, since that is what you feel you have "the most riding on."
I would not use the fake junk mail thing, because he is unlikely to even open it, and even less likey to keep it.

Also, I would not mail the thing from my home city. The mailing info (like city and state) gets stamped on the letter/package by the mail carrier and this could be a "tip off" to him. I personally get suspicious anytime I get anything in the mail from anywhere in Arizona because that is where my trick-laying, devil of an ex is from. -Just something to think about.

There are some stamp collecting services that you can mail a letter to, and they will stamp it and mail it from that country or place that you want a stamp from. You could fix a letter or package and then address it to him, and mail it (in seperate, outside packaging, of course) to a stamp service and they will mail it from wherever you have sent it to so that you get the stamp. Normally, stamp collectors send a self-addressed envelope or postcard, but I am sure you can put a different one and No one will know that you sent it.

-Also, you should send him something he will keep, or even wear...a few pairs of socks fixed with powders, a pair of boxers with powders, etc.
Put a fake "flyer" in the package that says this is a "free gift" for clicking on an ad or some other story.

I have never used stamp collecting services so, I cannot advise how to find one or what to expect. I have just heard of them. You might want to check it out and find out if there are fees, and if you can mail a large envelope instead of a postcard, etc. -You could probably get a lot of packages/letters to him this way. also, a large envelope (anything bigger than the standard No. 10 envelope) could hold something small like a pair of socks or a neatly folded pair of mens draws ;)

As for the other questions, sounds like you need to get a reading done.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Yes, a reading with an experienced rootworker could give you enough magical coaching to organize this job neatly and effectively.

But just on general principles, I *might* start with a cleansing or Road Opening bath; then light an appropriate candle; prepare and mail your dressed gift, and perhaps build a honey jar. Keep burning candles and/or working that honey jar until you achieve your object -- or until you know the work has failed.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

emu81684
Forum Member

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you. I appreciate the answers. I've had a reading which said that clearing the way would be a good idea, but it was a simple one, not in depth enough for much coaching. Thank you again very much!

Unread post by newbie » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Early on, I was told on this site that Hoodoo is based on laying the tricks and deals with contact magic.

So do
rootworkers send something to the client to lay the trick or for someone to touch something?
Or do different rootowrkers have different approach and some of them do not require for the customer to lay the trick where the person being worked on walks over etc?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”