• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 am

General Questions & Answers on Healing Health Cleansing

IVF preparation

Unread postby zibo » Mon May 25, 2015 7:42 am

hello

First i want to say thank you to Miss Catherine, i once got a reading from her with regards to finding Love and i bought candles and i met my partner that was 3 years ago. Currently,we have been try to have a baby, my tubes were found to be blocked due to hyrdosalpinx and they clamped the left tube waiting for healing which takes 3 months also been diagnosed with frozen pelvis . my partner sperm count is perfect . The doctors have suggested IVF in 3 months time. I want to ask if they is any spell which i can do to prepare myself or any candles which i can light please ?

Thank you
zibo

Unread postby liminal » Mon May 25, 2015 4:13 pm

I apologize for this being so verbose and if there might be a better section to place this query but I figured my primary concern should be healing.

The situation: I am recovering from a serious tooth infection. The antibiotics have done their work but are only a bandaid as I am waiting to get an appointment with dentist. I have already missed 4 days in the first two months on a new temp job -- this is obviously not good for my job security.

Concern 1: I'm afraid of getting a tooth extracted during Mercury Retrograde in Gemini (one of the bodily provinces is nerves). Mercury Rx in Gemini occurs in the sign it rules so it is said to amplify all the things it affects. I'm also seeing many sources of information recommending against surgery during Mercury retrograde or seeing the dentist. Other concerns is that the full moon is coming up and that swelling, bleeding and recovery tend to be the worst closest to the the full moon. I'm not sure if I have a choice since I'm on my second run of antibiotics and don't know if it would be wise to hold out for a more favorable time after the antibiotics finish up and start being eliminated from my body.

Concern 2: I could be on the chopping block for my job. And would be definitely if it wasn't for the medical situation. I work in an at-will state so they can fire me any time they feel like. They understand my missing time is documented with doctor's excuses and that something like this is out of my hands and needs to be addressed but it doesn't change the fact I've missed a lot of work and will have to miss at least one additional day in the near future for going to the dentist. My work is also based on stat performance (I do medical billing) so they keep track of how much I'm doing per hour/day, my accuracy, etc. So even if I do get back on the job asap my performance could be hindered for a couple days.

I've been under a lot of duress with Mercury Rx from dealing with my insurance during work hours (the only time I am able to reach the necessary offices/people) and having all manner of things go wrong and set back so this is why I'm extra paranoid about getting any sort of medical work done, I don't want any "oops" or mistakes happening when they are doing work dealing with nerves. Concern 1 and 2 are related but affect different areas of my life. Most of my conjure work has been with candles and oils/herbs/incense so I am seeking help on what sort of materials at my disposal I should be using. Can I combine my concerns into one job or do two without them being at cross purposes? If I can combine can someone recommend what a well worded petition would sound like for me to place under my candle?

I appreciate any timely advice since this is obviously a time sensitive situation, especially from those with an understanding of the astrological circumstances as well. Thank you.
liminal

Re: IVF preparation

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello zibo,

You could light or have MISC light Healing Candles or even Dr Hernandezcandles (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html). You may consider getting a 7-11 Holy Miracle Spell Kit. You can find it on this page. (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html)

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Need help healing from tooth extraction/fear of losing job

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello liminal,

First I would suggest you not let mercury retrograde dictate when you do your medical procedure. Sometimes a thing just needs to be done regardless of what the planets are doing. Follow your doters advice on these things.

If you need to mitigate the effects of Mercury get a fixed Mercury astrological Vigil Candle or better yet have MISC set on for you with a prayer the the retrograde not hinder you in any way.

Then work with some Boss Fix (http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html) products and some Steady Work (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) products to secure your job and some Healing Miracle (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html) products to help with your medical needs. I personally would not combine these into one spell but keep them separate. They won't mess each other up.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: IVF preparation

Unread postby zibo » Tue May 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello Nathen,

Thank you for the response . I will light the candle at MISC and will order the kit .

Regards,
Zibo
zibo

Re: General Questions & Answers on Healing Health Cleansing

Unread postby zibo » Wed May 27, 2015 4:49 am

Hello

Trying to open a link on 7-11 Holy Miracle Spell Kit to read about it, but not highlighted . failing to open it. can anyone help me.

thanks
zibo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello, Zibo,

Unfortunately, this one doesn't have a webpage of its own yet.

I'm sorry.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spirit Gives Us Wisdom...

Unread postby Sophia Moon » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:48 am

I recently purchased a black hen egg from LM. I can feel it working on me but I also felt Spirit tell me to see my physician. I wasn't just gaining weight because I was being greedy my blood pressure was sky high and I needed to be medicated. A fluid pill. I couldn't walk Friday morning when I woke up and my doctor thought I had Gout. Turns out I do have High blood pressure and a severe arthritis attack. No one did it TO me. Just me not taking care of myself. Cat and all others will tell you that Hoodoo is here for you but when you NEED to go to the doctor getchoazz there!!! I waited so long I wont even list the months. In pain, thinking it would go away or I could MAKE it go away. Don't play games with you life. I am on steroids for six days but I can walk and my back no longer hurts. Not taking anything away from Conjure because this is my life. But Spirit gives us wisdom.
Sophia Moon

Re: Spirit Gives Us Wisdom...

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Sophia Moon,

I have been a customer of LM and on the forum for several years and I have never seen them NOT suggest a person seek medical attention, or professional help. I am glad you listened to the spirit and your advise is sound to people to listen to the body and if its in pain and hurts then seek a doctor, then do the work after such as washes and baths.
j82

Unread postby Sophia Moon » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:55 pm

I wish I could edit a few lines in my post because I DO NOT want to give the impression that any moderator or owner suggests we forego medical treatment. That is not what I was implying. I am simply saying that the Spirit gives us wisdom. Use it. Don't play games with your life. Conjure IS my life...a very big part of it but I have to listen to Spirit and be directed to the physicians it has blessed the earth with. It's ok. It doesn't make you any less of a conjurer, bruja, priest, priestess or follower to seek medical attention.

My two cents...
Sophia Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, Sophia Moon,

PLEASE read this post. We are very conscientious of these matters.

please-read-this-post-first-regarding-health-issues-t29763.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:33 am.

Unread postby Sophia Moon » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:43 am

I truly hope my message is being read in its entirety. I wasn't implying ANYTHING about LM or conjure. I'm talking about my own failings.
Sophia Moon

Who is best do your cleansing

Unread postby sugarbeelips » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:03 am

Hi,
I went to tarot reader and she suggested that she do a cleanse for me. She said it was something that I could not do for myself. However, I am of the belief that I am best person to do my own cleansing work. What do you think? Are there times it is better for someone else to do your cleansing work?
sugarbeelips

Balance/ground yourself?

Unread postby tbrooke2015 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Lately, I just feel all sorts out of balance. I was just wondering if there was a chakra and grounding kit or ritual candle that may help with this? Thanks!
tbrooke2015

Re: Who is best do your cleansing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Hello sugarbeelips,

This sounds like a scam, as anyone who insists you cannot perform a cleansing ritual on yourself is likely to be a fraud. You can definitely cleanse yourself and in many cases, it is preferable to being cleansed by proxy.

You can read about fraudulent workers in this page on black gypsies: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html. The more you know the warning signs, the better you can spot the fakes.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Balance/ground yourself?

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi tbrooke2015,

I'm sorry you feel so out of sorts.

Chakras don't play a role in hoodoo. They are part of the Hindu/tantric tradition.

You can work with Healing or Tranquility products to help calm and ground yourself. I find that using them in bath products is the most relaxing way to center myself, so you may want to look into that for yourself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Who is best do your cleansing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, sugarbeelips,

I agree with Miss Athena, it most probably is a scam.

However, in certain practices (such as Santeria), others have to cleanse you because it involves a different ritual with you doing lots of twirling and hands in the air.

Sometimes, rootworkers will do some similar. But, just for bathing, you can absolutely do it yourself.

Tis product works wonders: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby blissfullyblessed » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 pm

A family member of mine is very sick (recurrent sickness and she keeps needing surgery) and I was thinking of lighting of candle for her or making her a bath but I do not know where to start. What products or herbs do you suggest? What is best a bath or a candle or both?
blissfullyblessed

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi blissfullyblessed,

I'm sorry your relative is having such a difficult time. You are a very good person to want to help her.

You could dress white candles with Healing oil, which is helpful in this type of situation. You could add some Althaea leaves to the candle, as this is a good herb for healing.

http://herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html

Here is a page on herbs and their corresponding condition areas, scroll down a bit and you can get more ideas on what to work with: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck, to you and your loved one.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Help with general bad health feeling bad chronically

Unread postby Wtp » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 am

Hello,
I was wondering if someone would recommend a spell kit or something good for a beginner who suspects he may be able to do spiritual work for himself but is also open to taking help from others for a general chronic health issue.

For the longest time I have just felt..well..crappy, all the time. I do have some anxiety and depression symptoms but I feel they are symptoms of a larger issue as I have other physical symptoms as well as a general feeling of unwellness(if that's a word)

I have been to many doctors and they have been unable to find the cause of my feeling unwell. I eat very healthy and have a very healthy lifestyle which is hard because fatigue is an issue as well for me. Please make some recommendations that are effective but that a beginner could take advantage of soon.
Thank you,
Bill
Wtp

Re: Help with general bad health feeling bad chronically

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi Wtp,

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry you are going through such difficulty. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

When you said you have been to many doctors, that is good -- because we are not doctors and we cannot diagnose illness or prescribe medicine for you, nor can we give you the check-ups and tests you should have.

Have the doctors you have seen included mental health practitioners? Because you mention anxiety and depression, it is worthwhile noting that one source of your symptoms may be more psychological than physiological, so this would be a good avenue to investigate to cover all of your bases.

Assuming you have done all due dilligence with your doctors, let us look at this from a spiritual perspective.

You can petition Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez, who helps people find medical help that actually helps. He can lead you towards a more effective healthcare provider who can properly diagnose what is troubling you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

You can also work on yourself using Healing and Sun oil, to help lift your spirit. I would add some althaea, angelica and spearmint to the mix, as these are very benevolent herbs that draw in positive spiritual energy. You can dress candles with this combination, or use it for baths. You can also anoint yourself with the oils as a daily "fragrance" and keep that energy working for you all day. You get the idea.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
http://herb-magic.com/althaea-root.html
http://herb-magic.com/angelica-powder.html
http://herb-magic.com/mint.html

I truly hope this helps. I wish you much success and a return to good health!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread postby Saturnus » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi there i am wandering if this is the right place for some advice, basically i would like some advice for healing my mind body and soul because basically i do think i need it as i have never been healed before and don't reallllyy have theow i just wanted some advice on healing as i do think right now i do need as things kinda haven't picked up since i moved in and i thought i would feel better once i have my own place.

I have since become unemployed through no fault of my own so i would like to use this opportunity to heal myself and bring in some good energy into myself so really I'm looking to heal my mind body and soul and not sure were to start. Plus I'm feeling really miserable and issues i thought i have forgotten are starting to creep back up

Thanks i hope you can help
Saturnus

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello Saturnus,

I have moved your post into the the thread that deals with healing in general. There are good ideas in this thread and even more in teh other threads on this part of the forum. Read through these to get some ideas for your situations and feel free to ask for questions if you need something clarified. You can also read this page from Lucky Mojo on Healing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Feeling 'symptoms' of a person that I've crossed?

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi LM family....just a quick question about something that's bothering me, but a bit of background first.

I've got Break Up vigil candles burning at the MISC - blessings to you all for your hard work! - to back up work that I'm currently doing: a break up jar that's ready to be deployed this week and I'm on my second vinegar jar for one of the couple.

I'm also working a honey jar for the husband to keep him sweet to me, and that's working very well too.

The first vinegar jar brought fantastic results: illness and arguments abounded, and the target developed a severe ear and throat infection which caused time off work (work problems and illness are the intention for this work).

Although the target is getting better, for the last few days I have been getting ever so slight jabbing pains in my ears once or twice a day, similar to pushing a q tip a little too far in.

I know for a fact that she does not perform any sort of workings or protection so she can't be fighting back with hoodoo or anything, and neither does her husband.

I cleanse and protect myself every day using herbs, candles, a homemade cleansing and protection spray for the home and have a batnut at the front door.

Is it possible that this ear pain could simply be my energy and intent being that strong that I am connecting with the target a little too much?

If so, would anyone advise that I take a break from working on them (I've been solidly at it now for over a month) or should I up my protection?

I'm stumped as to what's going on as I've never had this kind of reaction before from a target...I've had work thrown back at me from someone who I didn't know was a practitioner, but I knew immediately that was what was happening....any ideas?
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, Lilith Triple Moon ,

Oh, gosh, it could be anything.

Please see a physician first and foremost. It could be something medical going on.

And you might want to bathe with hyssop for your break up work: http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Then, let's see what happens

Please keep us posted.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 pm

:) Hi Miss Aida, and thank you for your reply.

I haven't seen my doctor as I know I'm not ill, there's no other symptoms and I'm pretty good at telling when I'm about to come down with something. :)

I already bathe with hyssop from my garden, along with rosemary, and I also use protection oil that I make myself.

I burn agrimony and wood betony a couple times a week, and use fiery walls also.

Like I said, I'm totally stumped as to what's going on...perhaps she's psychically stronger than I thought?
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby CPR89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:42 am

Hello. I am new to this, but I have a question and do not know where or whom to ask.

I have had a series of bad luck over the past couple of years; nightmares, shadows following me, loves lost, weird stuff in general.

I didn't think much of it, but out of curiosity decided to visit a psychic and get my palms and cards read.

I went in asking about love and walked out confused. She had told me I had powerful curse on me. That someone close to me had it done.

I didn't think much of it, but I went to another psychic who said the same, then a curandera, who said the same.

I haven't been able to get a good foot hold on life for a while, but I thought those were the facts of life.

The other day I decided on a whim to visit another curandera who told me the exact same things, this time I decided to act on it.

She had me take four eggs home and instructed me to say a prayer over them and come back the next day.

I did and she asked me to say another prayer while she cracked the eggs open and had me spit into them. What I saw next had my skin crawling, I couldn't look away.

A mess of tangled hair in a shape of a human form emerged and clots of blood where everywhere...

She went on to tell me that a powerful curse was put not on me, but my parents but it followed me.

Stating a price had been put on me.

I paid a pretty penny and was asked to come back to lift this from me.

Is this for real? Or is she making a fool of me?

Is there anyway to tell? :shock: :?
CPR89

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Dear CPR89,

From what you describe, two things have happened.

1) You are actually suffering from some sort of a run of bad luck which may be caused by a curse, coincidence, astrological influences, or other conditions, and you do need an HONEST READER to help you understand what is going on. A simple cleansing or healing spell or series of baths should help, unless the situation is very bad. The cost should not be great.

2) Unfortunately, you went to a SCAM READER who took your money and performed a very old sleight of hand trick on you which involved cracking eggs and showing clots of blood and hair. This is an old, old trick. You were ripped off. You were no cleansed or healed.

For more about the differences between a real reader and a hoax or trick reader, please see this page:

http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Look for the section on "The Egg Scam."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Is there a spell to stop caring about/wanting love?

Unread postby fungalworld » Mon May 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Is there a spell that will make me no longer care if I'm with someone romantically or not?

I don't necessarily want to remove my compassion, empathy, or "familial love"- just my desire for romantic love and relationships.
fungalworld

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, Fungalworld,

Can you explain your screen mane to me? It emits negative vibrations toward and about you. Sure wish you world change your screen name. Please never put into the universe such oddities when referring to yourself. IT can hurt you spiritually and we don't want that

Yes, Cut and Clear is most definitely the spell for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I hope this helps and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby fungalworld » Sat May 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Oh oops sorry. About my username I happen to be really interested in science, especially mycology. I didn't intend it to be creepy.

Though thank you very much!
fungalworld

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, fungalworld ,

Well, that makes perfect sense!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:30 am

Hello Lucky Mojo and Everyone, Is there a way that I can cure and let the mental illness I'm suffering from go away for good? I'm thinking about petitioning St. Dymphna but I don't know how to petition a Saint to be honest. I just don't want to do anything wrong and end up petitioning St. Dymphna the wrong way. Oh yeah is there a picture spell/prayer that I can do by putting a candle on top of a picture of myself that you guys can recommend for healing? :D
Spiritualist01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Hell, Spiritualist01 ,

We cn't guarantee that this will go away forever. But our Saints frequently make miracles.

Wen you pray, there's formalities and informalities.

The formality would be the actual written prayer. But, then, when it comes to your petition, you get informal (but respectful...as a child respects its parent). Talk to her like a child talking to her mother. Tell her everything that is going on. You can call her "Saint Dymphna, Mother, Mommy, Mom, etc. Tell her everything. Then, follow that with your petition. This part should consist of begging and pleading like a child does to its parent. Make her a promise if she comes through (and follow that promise).

So, this is what I do by the steps:

You will need TWO St Dymphna candles. www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-dymphna.html

Steps:
#1-Light a candle to her and just introduce yourself. Tell her that this candle is from you (you full name) with love and to enjoy the light. Do this everyday
#2-When candle has finished, light another candle (with your picture and petition underneath) and offer fresh white flowers, and a fresh glass of water everyday.
#3-say the prayer on the back of the candle
#4Tell her the situation and all the emotion that you are going through
#5-Beg your plea/petition.

Do this daily

I hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LadyM81 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:14 am

Good Afternoon All,
I hope that I am posting this in the correct area. First I want to say that I just recently had a wonderful and very insightful reading with Miss Aida, so I would like to thank her very much for her words and guidance. Amongst other work that she suggested, one thing that I did not think to ask her (because I did not think about this until almost a week after speaking with her) was concerning doing some healing work. Now, my idea (for the specific situation that I am faced with) is that I would like to do individual healing work on my "ex" to help him to begin letting go of past resentment and personal hurt that he holds on to from things that have occurred in his life (previous to he and I ever meeting). I also, want to do healing work on he and I as a couple to begin healing resentment/hurt between the two of us based on things that have happened over the course of us being together back and forth over a many years times span. Then finally, I would like to try doing some healing on the mother of his child, who (with good reason) holds a lot of resentment and hurt towards him, and because of this, does not allow him to see his child. Now, my question is, although I know that the work needs to be done individually meaning, one petition/prayer for him, one petition/prayer for us (as a couple) and one petition/prayer for the mother of his son - is it ok to do them all together at the same time? Or should I do them literally at individual times? One other question that I have is, of course I will be using healing oil for my candles, but I was thinking (for the candles that I will burn for the child's mother, and probably for all) of using block buster oil as well. Does this sound like a good start? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :D
LadyM81

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, LadyM81,

I don't know who you are because I don't know forum names. But, thank you for the compliment.

Pease don't mix the blockbuster oil with the healing oil.

Either start with blockbuster (separate spell) or omit it).

And, yes, you can do them all at one time. When rootworkers cast spells for their clients, we usually do them at the same time but on different altars. So, you can do that or just keep them away from each other.

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ZeroSum » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:19 pm

Hello all! I have purchased goods from LM before and I have been in practice for the majority of my life. Normally I pop in and read the questions and posts and on many occasions I wanted to chime in but I didn't. Yes that is not cool. I get that. But I am hoping that I can get a bit of guidance regarding a particular situation. It's something of a long story. I will do my best to keep it short.

Years ago I dated this man. He was opposite my type and we should have just been friends but we entered into a romantic relationship with much cajoling on his end. I was apprehensive but I decided to give him a chance. At the end, he lied to me, cheated on me, took money from my family And I think he may have stolen money from me to fuel his secret drug addiction.

For whatever reason I do not blame him for all of that. I actually want to help him. He was hit by a car and is now wheel chair bound due to this accident.

Don't get me wrong. He was a POS before but since he came out of the coma he is trying to become a better person.

Anyhoo. He has feeling in one leg but cannot get out of the chair. I want to help him and I was wondering if there is any healing work I could do to help him.
ZeroSum

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello ZeroSum,
First of all I am very sorry to hear what this man had done to you.
Have you thought of this www.luckymojo.com/healing.html and also you might like to post a prayer request on the crystal Silence League www.crystalsilenceleague.org/ where people will prayer for him , I'll pray that he gets better too.
I'm sorry I couldn't help much , didn't have a good night sleep lol.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Hello, ZeroSum,

those were some great suggestions that RoseStar21 sent you, but I'd also like to make a suggestion of something you could do for *yourself*.

I think it's admirable to still want to help this person after they treated you so despicably. However, you don't deserve to be tethered to him forever. I suggest working the Cut & Clear spell kit, to free yourself from his influence and find happiness with a new person who loves and respects you.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting to Help Drug Addicted Relative or Friend

Unread postby Wyld_Rose » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Hello,

My adult daughter has just left my life to seek treatment for her mental illness and addiction. While I am following up with support groups locally, I am wondering what kind of work I can do to clear out the heartbroken and stressed psychic residue left behind as I try to rebuild my life? I didn't get too deep into her madness, but I know it has impacted my health and confidence, both of which I need restored so I can turn my life around and end unemployment.

Wyld Rose
Wyld_Rose

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:53 am

Hi Wyld_Rose,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am sorry to hear you are going through such difficulties, but am glad to know your daughter is seeking appropriate help. I wish her the best in her treatment.

I moved your post to the thread on health and healing as you are asking for healing work for yourself and not your daughter.

As for the psychic residue you are experiencing, you can work with Healing and Tranquility products to bring you to a place of spiritual balance and wellness. You can use the bath crystals for relaxing baths, and dress yourself in the sachet powders or oils for a daily reinforcement of calm and peace. They smell absolutely heavenly, and the combination is light and uplifting.
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

If you wish to also do work on yourself for a new job, visit this thread for wonderful spell advice on how to successfully navigate the employment process:
spells-for-job-getting-resumes-applications-interviews-t18327.html

If you still have questions, feel free to ask us. We are here to help.

I wish you the very best of luck. You have obviously been through a lot, and we are praying for your success. Please keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Healing myself

Unread postby nena1974 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:06 am

I am in a situation where I am co habitating with my sons father but we are broken up. I have been told by my reputable reader that within 3 months we will be back together for the better. My issue now is waiting it out. I find myself stressed, almost obsessed with what he is doing and who he is with. I know that I just need to have some patience, but 3 months is a long time to feel this way. I was thinking cut and clear but I dont want all of my feelings for him to go away. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
nena1974

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 am

Hello, nena1974,

If you're feeling anxious, then tranquility products are highly suggested

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Cut and Clear is not the correct spell for tis situation if you want him back.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida!
nena1974

Unread postby magicinthemoment » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:59 am

Hello
I had a nervous breakdown and ever since I am having a difficult time reading, comcentating, retaining ing info and lost a lot of my memory. I also have confusion

I was in the hospital and I am on medicine but nothing is helping and I'm afraid I will lose my job.
magicinthemoment

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello magicinthemoment,

I'm very sorry you've dealing with all this. In addition to the professional help I hope you're getting, I'd recommend you use Clarity and Healing products. Blessing products would be a nice add-on to those:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

If you don't have the energy or concentration to do rootwork for yourself, you can order a vigil candle from the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church that they can burn on their altar (same candle names as the products I recommended above):

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

If you're worried about losing your job, you could also ask that the church burn a Steady Work candle for you.

You can also submit a free prayer request at Crystal Silence League, and people will pray for you:

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck, and take care of yourself :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magicinthemoment » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Thank you!
magicinthemoment

Unread postby HoodooBeginner » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello Everyone! What are some good tips and suggestions for healing the mind so It will not think about bad things that have happened in the past and to look forward to the future without the past haunting you? I am also suffering from Agoraphobia and I need some help on which products to buy to help with it. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me with these questions.
HoodooBeginner

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello, HoodooBeginner ,

Obviously, Healing is a good one!

And what about tranquility? That will calm you down a little to not stress (which is one reason that people keep reminiscing about the bad).

And Master is a good one to take control of yourself and your mind.

Crucible of Courage to leave the past behind and find the strength to start new beginnings

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Wishing you the very best in your new life

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HoodooBeginner » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, I am looking forward to becoming a better person or more like a brand new person that is strong and not weak by letting pain, troubles and problems from the past get to me. Thank You so much for the suggestions! I can't wait to use the Master products especially. One more question, Is Rose of Crucifixion a good additive?
HoodooBeginner

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello, HoodooBeginner ,

You're very welcome

And Rose of Crucifixion is also a great idea.

Also, I am asking you a personal favor, PLEASE don't write in italics. It's difficult to read and I am just removing the italics as you make posts.

Thank you so very much

Wishing you THE very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HoodooBeginner » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:58 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! ;)
HoodooBeginner

Unread postby FreeMe » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Can a person that is pregnant be cleansed and uncrossed from a curse while pregnant?
FreeMe

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello FreeMe,

I'd say if you are pregnant, it would be a good idea to remove any sort of crossed conditions as soon as possible. Spiritual cleansing will not hurt a baby, but a curse/jinx surely could. You can read more about uncrossing here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FreeMe » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Thank you Sister Jean for your response. My friend had a reading done and was told that she couldn't help her until she had her baby. Can you tell me how a jinx hurt the child?
FreeMe

Cleansing and protection on a daily basis

Unread postby oreomcfluffy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:54 am

Hi all!

I've recently ordered Van Van oil(hoping to get the fiery wall of protection oil soon) and I'd just like to ask as to how one goes about using it in daily practice/life to cleanse and protect yourself? I got it because it's a multipurpose oil but I'm a little confused and overwhelmed on using it effectively.

I'm thinking of adding it to my body wash to cleanse myself of the day's residual energies and then anointing myself for good luck after I get out. And also adding some to rosewater in a spritzer bottle to spritz the walls and corners of my house as a daily 'cleanse'. Will this be alright?

Any other suggestions involving can can oil(or other curios for daily cleansing and protection) would be much appreciated :).

Also, I'm curious to know how do you guys cleanse and protect yourself on a daily basis?

Thank you,
Oreo.
oreomcfluffy

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi FreeMe,

I don't think sisterjean said the jinx hurt the child, only that it could. It shares DNA and a physical connection to its mother, so cleansing and uncrossing the mother would have a beneficial impact on the child she is carrying.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi oreomcfluffy,

I merged your post to this thread on general cleansing. In the future, please do not start new topics without reading through the forum as this creates more work for moderators.

Your suggestions on how to use Van Van products sound good. We also have a thread on Van Van products here, so you can get other ideas as well.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby oreomcfluffy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Oops sorry, noted! Thank you
oreomcfluffy

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings