Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am

Well, it is true that some ingredients are found in more than one kit -- e.g. certain colours of candles, certain herb baths, certain colours of cloth bags for mojos, and certain popular roots, minerals, and herbs.

We do allow for variations in some spell kits -- for instance, you have your choice of candle colours in the Fast Luck Spell Kit and your choice of male-female, male-male, or female-female lodestones in several of the love kits -- but for the most part, it would be very time-consuming for us to tear apart and re-assemble kit components for each customer.

You can re-use any unused component or portion of a kit in any way you wish. You are also always free to order each individual portion of a kit on its own, if you think that will save you money and / or avoid duplication. However, the major appeal of the kits is that they each contain a complete set of instructions for the performance of the spell, and you will not get that if you order separate component items.

Now, duplicated items aside, i also have long wondered why so many folks order TWO kits of a similar type at the same time. Putting more spell kits into play is not going to be more "powerful" or necessarily more effective at remediating a situation or fixing a condition.

For folks thinking of buying two kits to solve one problem: Sure, Lucky Mojo could make more money if you did this, but, speaking from my heart, i sincerely recommend that you get a reading -- a quick ten-dollar-ten-minute reading from a qualified member of AIRR -- and ask your reader to help you to choose the right Lucky Mojo spell kit for your situation and level of experience in spiritual rootwork.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm

I am just reading this and remember why I asked the question. Of course this was before I took cat's Hoodoo course. It is quite refreshing to read how much you have grown working with the various products. I am still feel like its Christmas each time I receive an order. Thanks cat! Thanks Lucky Mojo.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:15 pm

catherineyronwode wrote: For folks thinking of buying two kits to solve one problem: Sure, Lucky Mojo could make more money if you did this, but, speaking from my heart, i sincerely recommend that you get a reading -- a quick ten-dollar-ten-minute reading from a qualified member of AIRR -- and ask your reader to help you to choose the right Lucky Mojo spell kit for your situation and level of experience in spiritual rootwork.

That's just one of the many reasons we love you cat! You and everyone at Lucky Mojo. Well spoken and so true!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

wulfila
Newly Registered

Unread post by wulfila » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Hi!

I have been wanting to use my Money Drawing and Crown of Success spell kits for some time, but I have a problem with doing this as I spend half of my week working/studying in one city, and the second half living with my family 120 miles away. I do not have any place I can bathe or burn candles in the first city, and I'm seldom more than 4 consecutive days at home. This makes doing spellwork that requires more than a few consecutive days of work very difficult to accomplish. What would you do in this situation? I've done some bottle spell work on other issues because I can start and maintain the spell at home. Are there other things I can do? (For instance, is it possible to burn a 7 or 9 day spell in non-consecutive 3 or 4 day stretches?) My main magical concern is being able to generate the focus and energy necessary to complete a dissertation prospectus so I can keep my fellowship funding until I graduate from my Ph.D. program.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm

I would read the instructions and incorporate it to fit my commute. It can be done. Read and re-read to see how you can fit the two into your schedule. Sounds like you need the Crown of Success first and the Money Drawing thereafter...since you are working on a dissertation.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Hi,

Im considering a break up fixed bottle spell... what if I don't have any personal items, just the full name, on one of the them?
Will it still be as effective?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

remember_the_wolves

Unread post by remember_the_wolves » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:41 pm

I used a" Love me spell" kit from L.M. and did a home made mini jar kit followed from instructions in the L.M. news letter on a specific target with some results. It turns out the target was not the person I thought he was and because I had made a promises to his dieing father to take care of and watch over the target I did every thing I could for the target and his remaining family. It turns out I will need to do the Black walnut and cut and clear kit to break free from the situation. My question is do I dig up what I have burried? Throw that and the honey jar in running water to break it or is there more I need to do?

2nd questions: As I fit all the requirments for the black walnut spell and the cut & clear spell, in the instructions you must be in the bath room and walk naked to a cross road to throw the water from the bath on a tree away from my yard in Fall.

I live in an apartment close to the persons family i'm breaking myself off from and i wanted to know if there are any alternatives to any of the customs? I wanted to know if it absolutely has to be done in my bathroom, or if i could go to someone elses house and do it in their bathroom so i would have privacy walking into the yard to throw the walnuts at the tree instead of walking out into an apartment complex parking lot in front of everyone. I also wanted to know if i coiuld drive to a crossroads instead of walk there as i live quite far up from the nearest crossroad and there's constant traffic that i would be seen by no matter what time of night i went out and did it.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi there!

Leave the Love Me spell remains that you buried, buried. Burying completes the spell and gives it to the earth. At least, that's what I would do. The honey jar you can dismantle at a crossroads and say "I am taking apart this spell because I no longer want Mr. X in my life, I release this magic to be dissolved by the crossroads."

As for the Black Walnut bath spell: it is very specifically designed to be worked in a certain way. I suppose you could make alternatives to the "customary" way of working the spell, but then it wouldn't really be Hoodoo. If you can do the spell in someone's house where it is safer for you to walk out naked in the yard and throw the remains at a tree (Which should be OFF the property, not on it! You don't want that stuff staying around you!) Remember: as it says directly on the Cut and Clearpage about the spell: "."Because it is performed naked, in the dark, it is not suitable for everyone."

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:56 pm

When casting any of the LM spell kits like the LM Come to Me Spell Kit, is it required to cast a magic circle around your altar like the wiccans do?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Fullmoondiva wrote:When casting any of the LM spell kits like the LM Come to Me Spell Kit, is it required to cast a magic circle around your altar like the wiccans do?
No. The idea of the magic circle as it is commonly presented today within neo-pagan traditions is an artifact of Victorian magic, being based off of grimoires such as the Key of Solomon and the like. In short, its not a prat of hoodoo. That said if you want to, go for it, tho I can't say I know what,if any,effect that would have on the spell.
HRCC Student #1559

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:07 am

Thank you, Turnsteel.

ANother question: When dressing the candles for the LM Come to Me Spell Kit, could I also use the Love Me oil in addition to the Come to Me oil as well?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 am

Fullmoondiva --

Yes, you can blend the oils. See this thread about blending oils, with tips and ideas from Lucky Mojo customers and practitioners:

blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks for your help Catherine.

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello. My question is regarding spell work. Where I live presently I'm unable to do full spell work. I'm an adult woman and have returned back home to live with family. My parents are of Creole and VERY devote evangelicals in the south) Burning candles or ritual bath isn't a problem- just shut the door and proceed like I'm taking an ordinary bath. However it is the burning incense that its tricky for me, meditating while doing it. and corresponding lunar time. I make candles soaps, incense for gifts etc so this looks normal to them.... But to do/perform a spell without suspicion, I have to do this in the kitchen- it's well ventilated big and airy and smoke alarm isn't trigger. Then I proceed to the rest of the work in the bathroom. I get results--when I'm relaxed but the preparation leaves me drained. My question is by breaking up the spell work in intervals, am I interfering with the flow?The results? Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you, Freja

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 pm

You can skip the incense if you feel like it will break your concentration and/or arouse suspicion from your parents. Just stick with the bath and candles. You can also employ tricks like powders and carrying a mojo that you can do discreetly.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Thank you for the reply . That does put my mind at ease :)

snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 pm

You might want to start burning incense just for fun more frequently so that next time you do a spell your family won't think anything of the incense.

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 pm

You're right. Since I sometimes add flower buds or herbs to candles I'm making, I started heating a charcoal tablet while melting wax . I started burning with floral powdered incense -- smells normal. Then I'll start working towards dry heavier scented herbs later. I rather like using the incense with my workings but not able to every time.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 am

. I posted the same question about the Break-up Spell twice by mistake, so I deleted the first one. Sorry about that.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm new on here and I've never worked with a spell kit before, so I have questions about the Break-up Spell kit.

1. The divorce figural candle that has the man and women standing with their backs to each other with the stick between them, where would you write their name with break-up between their names, on the stick itself that's between them, or the man's name on his body and woman's name on hers?

2. After you cleanse with the hyssop herb and you throw the basin water over your shoulder, which side of the cross roads do you throw it, the west side or the east side of the crossroads?

3. For the personal concerns, I have a picture of the couple pictured together in the same picture, so could I cut the picture in half and write target's name on the back of their half of the picture and the other's one's name on the back of their half?

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello,

What is the best spell kit to rid myself of obstacles/blockages and constant bad luck. I've been doing root work for getting steady work. I got 2 interviews in the matter of days. However, after doing more research, I've discovered that the companies conducting the interviews were scams! After I got an email that finally mentioned the company's names, I researched them and discovered various complaints against them from Ripoff Report, Yahoo answers, etc. Even if I get an interview with a legit company, they always hire someone else. I know its' a recession, but I need for things to work out for me, and the rarely do, if at all. Even when I ask for job leads, I get pointed to apply online instead of someone actually telling me where there is a job position. So what are some of your recommendations and past experiences with spell kits (or candles) that have definitely rid you of obstacles and bad luck instantly? Products that you saw definitely results (not such a feeling that it worked). How long should I wait after finishing my steady work ritual candle spell to begin working with a spell kit? Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 pm

There really isn't any such thing as "instantly" in spiritual work - although occassionally one is blessed with something akin to instant gratification with some work. But it's not something one should by any means expect. Anyone who tells you differently wants your money and nothing else. The rule of thumb is to look for positive signs within 3 days of a working, with some positive movement within 3 weeks, with your final result manifesting within 3 months.

That being said, if you've had constant bad luck with something, and want to remove some obstacles - then a good and proven course of action would be to start with the Uncrossing kit to do away with any negativity that has built up, been put upon you, or otherwise has been affecting you. After you finish that kit, then work a Van Van kit to open the way for new opportunties and good fortune in all areas of life. If you wish to really target a specific area of your life, such as job-getting, then you can put that in your petition. Follow that up with a Money Drawing kit and a Steady Work kit. Those two work very well together.

During this time, take advantage of any community centers that help people find jobs through strengthening their interview skills, writing a more effective resume, etc. Those kids of skills can really help you up your game on the physical!

Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks for replying,

I will begin with another uncrossing kit, and see what happens.

latoy

Unread post by latoy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi everyone, I have a question about a vinegar jar I recently started, I realized that I spelt the targets name incorrect, this a example of what I did, instead of using apple, I used apples. I concentrated and my focus was manly on the target along with pics, now my question is do I have to repeat the work or is everything fine. I also disgarded it into the ocean, :?: at the time it seemed like a good idea to me. Thanks for the help

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 am

Misspelling probably won't affect your work, especially if you have personal concerns. Many effective rootworkers have been illiterate or uneducated.

In the future, please just dispose of the contents of a jar at a crossroads or in running water (like a river, stream or the ocean), and recycle the jar. The earth will thank you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 am

I'm with Mama Micki on the misspelling question. I've even done effective work for someone whose real name I did not know -- but she had a distinctive username that I've never seen elsewhere.

By the way, it sounds like you discarded the jar in the ocean as part of the work, not the ending of it. Is that what you did?

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am

i would say that it probably wont affect your work much but it could be due to a lack of attention to he work on your part. I would try to fix the situation as much as I could by replacing the name paper. But its great that you had another personal concern rather than just the name alone.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 am

I would go with an uncrossing spell kit, then follow up with some road opening work. Another helpful candle is I can you can't, and I have had great success with the steady work mojo bag.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 am

I agree with the other comments, if the intention and focus are right it shouldn't be a problem. And.....a reminder for the next time, check double check all your magickal steps before casting ;)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

You don´t need to know their name in order to hit their head with a thrown apple. But you need to know who your are aiming at. If you want to hit their face and they have their back turned you need to shout something resembling their name. Knowing how to spell it comes last in all this.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

CsLioness

Unread post by CsLioness » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:55 pm

I have a Fast Luck Spell kit. I knw I need to bathe and then wash down my house. Can I bathe, save the water and then a few hours later wash the house? I am asking because I do not want my room mate to ask questions and he isn't gone long enough for me to complete the work all in one day. Also, is it ok to use a 5dollar bill instead of a 2 dollar bill? That is the only cash I have and I kinda need to to do this work ASAP.

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:59 pm

The 2 dollar bill is traditional for luck, many people carry them so their money never runs out. Now the $5.00 dollar bill has no such traditional. However you can use it in a lodestone money drawing spell.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am

Go to the bank and get a 2 dollar bill.

Drugopera

Unread post by Drugopera » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi there,

Having scoured your website, I'm confused as to which spell kit to purchase and would appreciate some advice please.

I would like someone I had a strong mutual attraction with to reignite their interest in me. It would be great if they could be courageous enough to contact me (online). This is in the hope of consummating what neither of us had the guts to progress to a few years ago.

Appropriate spell kit advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi Drugopera,

Come to Me can work very well for this kind of situation: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:51 pm

You may want to add some crucible of courage work as well.

www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html

CsLioness

Unread post by CsLioness » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Thank you for responding. What about splitting the work up? Can I save the water and wash down the house at a later time or date?

Drugopera

Unread post by Drugopera » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:17 am

Many thanks Aura & starsinthesky7. Much appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 am

I personally would do it all in one day. There is a reason for things. Even if you have to act like you are mopping then do so. Its really not that hard to do, but you are going to have to be creative about it.

CsLioness

Unread post by CsLioness » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:26 am

Okay. When you wash down the house, are you washing down walls? Do I need to move furniture and pictures on the wall?? And do I also wash the garage if it is attached to the house?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Sometimes I like to "tweak" a spell kit by adding a product from another line and using it along with the spell kit at the appropriate place in the process. In your shoes, I'd buy the Come to Me spell kit *and* a Crucible of Courage product -- say the incense. Then, when the directions say to use Come to Me incense, I'd mix in a little Crucible of Courage incense and use them together.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:53 pm

CsLioness: You can do that if you choose, but most people just do a wash-up of the house. Floors and areas. Even Miss Cat has said that they don't always move around the furniture to wash down the house. The level of commitment you wish/need to give to the cleaning is up to you or dictated by necessity. We wash down our house very thoroughly, but do not take down the paintings hanging/move couches/bookshelves, etc.
Joseph Magnuson

Drugopera

Unread post by Drugopera » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:56 am

Thank you very much Miss Michaele.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Got few questions and hoping you can help me figure this one out.

So I have finished the uncrossing work--- I am ready to take the next step.

I am thinking of the following... in what order should I consider taking these?

Fiery wall of protection kit--- (Got this in hand)

Van Van spell kit

7 Herb

9 Herb

13 Herb

Crown of Success kit

Attraction Kit

Peaceful Home kit

Law Keep Away kit

I am also considering buying the blessing kit for my little girl- with this kit will she be set as far as cleansing and protection goes?

I have been wondering about this --- if my house and my self are cleansed, and if I have a visitor that has all of the negative junk around them due to jinx or whatever it may be, will I get that, or stay in my house... would I need to cleanse my self and wash my house EVERY-TIME someone like that visits me? When I visit someone, a family member, and they have personal, financial and spiritual problems, I came to realize that I tend to get that junk after leaving their place, or I feel the need to leave due to being uncomfortable ... I hate it! What product can I use to create a shield?

Any response would be appreciative.

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 pm

I would work Fiery Wall of Protection followed by Van Van and Crown of Success. But understand each of these spellkits include instructions in terms of when to begin. The 7, 9 and 13 herb spiritual baths are stand alone in my experience. I have used them in between so to speak. For example, 13 Herb spiritual bath is designed to remove jinxes and end crossed conditions. You have already worked toward this goal with the Uncrossing Spellkit and if memory serves, 13 herb is included in the kit. Ok, 9 herb spiritual bath is designed to to open the way to wisdom, strength, and personal mastery. If you read the instructions and description for Van Van, its like covering three or four bases; clears away evil, provides magical protection, opens the road to new prospects, changes bad luck to good, and empowers amulets and charms. As for the 7 herb spiritual bath, you are desiring luck, wealth and love as it is designed to draw luck in love affairs, money matters, and games of chance. Fiery Wall of Protection, Van Van and Crown of Success is where I recommend that you start. It takes a lot of energy and time to work spells. Take your time, read the instructions and follow through.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Newbie82 wrote:I have been wondering about this --- if my house and my self are cleansed, and if I have a visitor that has all of the negative junk around them due to jinx or whatever it may be, will I get that, or stay in my house... would I need to cleanse my self and wash my house EVERY-TIME someone like that visits me?
Some people do. However, you can add Uncrossing and other cleansing formulas to your ordinary cleaning and grooming supplies, for maintenance. That way you're getting rid of the nasties all the time. And there's incense, too.
When I visit someone, a family member, and they have personal, financial and spiritual problems, I came to realize that I tend to get that junk after leaving their place, or I feel the need to leave due to being uncomfortable ... I hate it! What product can I use to create a shield?
Try Protection, Victory, or Fear Not to Walk Over Evil.

By the way, are you carrying a protection mojo? If not, why not -- since you need to keep yourself protected?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Thank you for your suggestions! I will be ordering a protection mojo soon!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

heavenleigh

Unread post by heavenleigh » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:03 am

Hello everyone. I have just received my first spell kit this week (money-drawing).

After reading the instructions, I would like to ask the following:

1. Can I substitute the 7 dollar bills to 7 euro bills? Is it okay to do so? ( I live in Europe-Italy )

2. I live in the heart of the city where there are many crossroads with the rotunda at the center to control the traffic. Is this okay?

3. I do not have a front yard. Is it okay to bury whatever remains at the backyard?

Thank you so much.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 pm

This old topic keeps coming up in recent posts and i thought it would be of importance to new forums members to have it back for perusal.
Joseph Magnuson

josie02

Unread post by josie02 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Are their spells that can get someone to tell me the truth about past lies?
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, spelling

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Josie02: Yes, there is. You should make sure to check out the Compelling Spellkit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html

I have merged your original question from the Oils Section of the forum to the SpellKit Section of the forum.
Joseph Magnuson

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 am

hi i am intending to purchase a spellkit for love but i noticed that many of the spell kits have bath crystals that I'm supposed to wash my self in. but i do not have a bathtub. only a shower. How do i go about using the bath crystals?
thank you!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am

You can dissolve the bath crystals in hot or warm water and pour the water over yourself in the shower. There are directions on the package.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 pm

As you know, the final step in a spiritual bath is to dispose of the bathwater in your yard. If you're bathing in a shower, you can stop up the drain -- put your foot over it, perhaps -- and sop up some water with a washcloth and wring it out into a glass; then take it outside and dispose of it in the approved manner.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

missk

Unread post by missk » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm

hello.

i just rec my uncrossing spell kit and have a few questions.. which i did not see the answers to after reading through some of the other questions and answers .

1. carving my name on the white offertory candles.. do i write my name from the bottom (flat edge) of the candle up towards the wicca? or vice versa? and also.. dressing it with uncrossing oil and rubbing the oil away from me.. which way am i holding the candle?

2. burning the uncrossing incense.. i am assuming its ok to burn this incense on charcoal?
3. does the 13 herb bath water have to be thrown over my left shoulder as well? (just like the uncrossing crystals with hyssop)?
4. I read its ok to drive and dispose of the bath water at a crossroads.. is it ok if its not directly thrown over my left shoulder? more like throwing it off to the left side if im sitting in my car?

5. chinese wash.. what if i have carpet in every room? except the bathroom? where do i wash? the walls? or is there a powder i can use on the carpet thats equivalent to the wash?

6.. Devils shoe string. i have no dirt across the path from my home.. just concrete. where else can i put the devils shoe string? i have no carpet outside my door.. just directly on the inside as u step into my home.

7. cleaning up.. it states to wrap up everything in a white cloth and tie with white thread and bury at a cross road outside of town.. bury? i dont know of ANY dirt crossroads anywhere near here nor out of town.. are there any other options? there is a river nearby however.. can i toss the tied up cloth in there?
i apologize if any of these questions sound stupid..but i just need to get it right..
ps.. another question which may not be for this post. in the future.. after i cleanse and protect myself.. i would like to stop whomever is crossing me. ive read a brief post on doing a freezer spell to stop the enemy in their tracks from crossing me again.. however.. what if i DONT KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS? thanks a bunch in advance for helping.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 pm

1. The "wicca?" Did you mean to type "wick?"

2. The Lucky Mojo Uncrossing Incense is self-lighting...no charcoal is needed.

3. This is how I throw all bath water.

4. It is not traditional, but better than not doing it at all...if this is your last or only option available to you.

5. You add a small bit of the Chinese Wash to water in a spray bottle and gently spray down the room/rugs.

6. Is there any space for you to set up a potted plant, or multiple potted plants along the concrete? You could put the Devil's Show String in the soil of a potted plant at the door.

7. If I were you I would follow the directions provided me to this very traditional spell so that all goes as it should. Find the first crossroads (even if it is in a park) that has soil and bury the spell remains.

8/ps. If you do not know the enemy you need to work against use "All Enemies Known and Unknown." This information is provided in the many Enemy Work forum threads.
Joseph Magnuson

newbie7890

Unread post by newbie7890 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I am fairly new to all this but I recently just finished up a break up spell kit and disposed of the materials appropriately and buried the jar in a graveyard. I did notice that the groom side of the candle burned a lot faster than the bride and the wax melted away from each other. The bride burned out first on the last day and the groom took a bit.

I am in regular contact with the target via phone (groom) and he really doesn't say much if they are having problems or not, but the week I did the spell, he was really sick and the head of the candle broke at the neck but was still connected and he complained of headaches all week.

Plus, I managed to put break up oil in his shower gel and on his car door handle.

On the third day, he stayed home rather than go with her and she usually makes him go everywhere with her and he talked with me for a bit.

I don't want to obsess over anything because I know it can make things take longer. I was just wondering if someone doesn't really talk about their relationship problems if there might be other ways of knowing things aren't good?

calimera
Newly Registered

Unread post by calimera » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello

I was wondering if I could combine spell kits ?
My ex broke up with me in November and I want him back. We talked last week and he said that he still loves me but that stuff needs to be worked out before we could get ever back together.

I have now found your website , and I was wondering if I could combine the following things to bring him back and keep him there :

*Follow me boy ( he is kinda hard headed sometimes and could use a bit of influence sometimes. I do not want to make him a slave to my desires, I love him the way he is, but sometimes.... oh men, you know what I mean I guess ;) )
*Reconciliation Spell Kit for obvious reasons
* Stay With Me Spell Kit to make sure he isn't going away again as soon as something doesn't go the way he wants it

And what if I also bought the mojo hands version of these kits? Would it strenghten the effect ? Or am I not getting how it all works?
Thank you for your answer!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:46 pm

You can start with Reconciliation, follow with Follow Me Boy and seal the deal with Stay with Me. All of these spells add their special element to your desire.

charmingstew
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by charmingstew » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi everyone,
I travel for work and I am never home for 7 days at a time so I have seveal kits waiting on a vacation time. Can I break the days up when I come back resume the work on the kit?
thanks,
cs :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”