Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 pm

I will tell you this, I have worked spells while traveling and found a way to complete the work...including the disposal.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

charmingstew
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by charmingstew » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 am

thank you....I will put a lot more thought and planning into trying to bring these things with me, as for some reason thought it was wrong to move stuff around once it got started. I feel really blessed to have found this site as it has really helped my life greatly.
cs

GabbyB
Newly Registered

Unread post by GabbyB » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:27 am

Hi, I am unsure which Spell Kit is best for my situation- I have been speaking with a company for about a year and a half now regarding a potential job. I have a handful of strong allies that want me to be hired there but the last time we were in talks (this time last year) things did not work out. Last month, I met with a high level executive at this company. The interview went well but I have not heard much form him regarding timing or an official job offer. I so want this position to work out this time around. Based on these details- which kit would be best for me?

So appreciate the help and I hope I posted this in the proper manner under the right heading!

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 am

Hi!!!

I start my Love Me Spell kit today. Do I suppose to chant while the candle knob burns? I done the recite [Name of lover], love me as i love you but do I have to repeat it until the candle knob burns out?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:50 pm

--Lovinsweet,

Most of the recitation in hoodoo is prayer. Recite a prayer for your desired results, as you light the candle. I'm also inclined to repeat that prayer when I snuff it out, for the day.
Two-Headed Doctor

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Thank you so much!!! I made a mistake of placing my work on a red cloth covering a metal tray. Since today was my first day can I carefully move the red cloth which holds everything off the metal tray to a plate?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Lovinsweet wrote:Thank you so much!!! I made a mistake of placing my work on a red cloth covering a metal tray. Since today was my first day can I carefully move the red cloth which holds everything off the metal tray to a plate?
There shouldn't be a problem with that. Some people, working in private, have to disassemble their work, everyday, and put it back together, when it's time to light the candle, again.
Two-Headed Doctor

sr41489

Unread post by sr41489 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Hi. I'm thinking of ordering a spell kit, and as I live with other people, I would like my work to be discrete. Is it possible to ask for a candle within the spell kit to NOT have a label on it? And if so, does this affect the quality of the spell? Thanks.

SR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 am

Yes, you can request an unlabelled candle -- Just ask when you order.
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to change "we" to "when"
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mel Casey

Unread post by Mel Casey » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:27 am

Which spell kit is suggested to use for mastering and gaining spiritual power ? I notice John the Conqueror and King Solomon kits come close not sure which one would be better suited for gaining spiritual mastery and power.
Bringing light in a world of darkness !
www.supremetransformation.com

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 am

Those are great kits, and you may consider the 7-11 Holy Miracle [url=http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html]Spell Kit{/url].
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

4Real

Unread post by 4Real » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 am

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time doing any spells (or buying any spells). So after searching youtube channel, I saw Madame Pamita **come to me** spell. I bought all the suggestion ingredients and waiting for its arrival. However I wonder if I could change a few things.

1. Instead just carve the name on these Red figurine candle, I will use the Dragon Blood (is it OK or I should use Dove blood?) to write the name of my Ex and my Name on each appropriate candle.

2. I will also place the picture of my Ex on the bottom of the candle as well as my candle/my picture.

3. According to Madame Pamita spell, besides dressing the candle with the Come to Me oil, can I also use the Strong Love oil (or Follow Me oil) on the male figurine candle forehead too?

Any suggestions would be great.

The reason I wanted to alter her spell cuz I want something really strong and work fast as possible as my ex is very stubborn man. And I don't want him to live in the dumpster area anymore. However, He wont accept my help. He has a problem of status quo. I and my Ex have broken up past 6 months. Last time we txted was in June 3rd and he asked me stop contacting him. He has no girl friend yet I know for sure based on my PI.

I need a strong spell to draw him back as I have tried many other methods (txt your ex back, no contact period programs, etc.).

-V

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi 4Real and welcome to the Forum.

1 - Dove's blood is more usually used for love whereas Dragon's blood is better for protection and luck (it also works really well in job-hunting and applications BTW) so I'd stick to the Dove's blood.

2 - OK

3 - Yes. You could also use a Compelling, Commanding or Bewitching oïl if you so chose. More than one oïl is often used to get the specific effects desired.

Suggestions: Get a reading with a reputable AIRR reader (of which Madame Pamita is one) to see if your work has likelihood of success. AIRR readers will also give you the rootwork advice to best accomplish your goals if you ask for it - that way you know that you are doing the work most suited to your situation. You can consult the different AIRR readers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

4Real

Unread post by 4Real » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Oh thank you, aura. I am soo nervous of the whole thing. Never done anything like this at all.

1. With your recommended oils, should I apply the **Come To Me** oil + ** Commanding** oil + **Bewitching** oil all together on both candles???

2. I also want to know if it'd be OK for me to do several spells at once or doing one at a time only?

3. I want to get this one **Reconciliation Triple Strength Mojo Hand /Reconciliation & Return, Heal Emotional Distance ** to perform along with this altered **Come to Me** spell. Is it possible?

4. How long should I see the result?

5. Would he contact me after these spells? His BD is coming up next month. I want to celebrate with him...

Thanks in advance,
-V

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi 4Real,

1. I'm not recommending that you apply all those oils. I'm suggesting that you choose oils based on what it is you want to do. For example: Come To Me + Bewitching to entice; Come to Me + Adam & Eve for a long term Relationship; Return to Me + King Solomon Wisdom + Reconciliation for a couple who has fought.

2. If it's your first spell, you may want to work one at a time to help build your confidence and get you familiar with the process. If you're used to spell work - go ahead and work several angles at once. You could also have your work ''Backed up'' by a Rootworker or Spiritual Church (they do work in tandem with you in the case of a Rootworker or can set Vigil Lights for your cause as the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church at Lucky Mojo here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html).

3. Yes. You may just want to go ahead and get the Reconciliation Spell kit instead however. It comes with full instructions to do it and all the materials you need. They're perfect for first time casters and a lot of professionals use them as well because they're reliable and time-tested: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

4. Variable. I strongly suggest you read ALL of the following thread which has guidelines on the subject as well as lots of détails, insight and specific examples to assist you: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... c608ee30f3

5. Variable. See answer to question #4.

Blessings and Success in your Works

4Real

Unread post by 4Real » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 am

Thank you, Aura, I did not see this reply until now as I am still trying to familiar with this website after discovering this web site last weekend (also, the notified reply message did not send me the alert either).

Thanks again.

-V

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 am

I want to do the love me spell kit and the follow me boy one too but I already have mojos made from a rootworker that Ive been using. Should I still go ahead with the kits and just do what the kits say even though I have a love me and follow me boy mojo?,like is it ok to have two of same thing? or is there a way to still do the spell kits without it if thats not the case? just wondering cause I want the effects of the spell kits but need to know before I place a order. I also do honey jars incase someone brings that up. thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:43 am

Good Morning, Spellkiss,
I personally don't see a problem with that at all. I would do that myself.
But, if you are still actively working with your root worker, I would double-check with that person.
Hope this helps,
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Spellkiss, the kits you describe are all about preparing and awakening the mojo bags included in them. If you already have mojos for these purposes on the same person you are thinking of, well ... it's just kind of redundant, I think.

Especially since you're already doing honey jars, too.

You could reinforce the work, if you like, with candles, baths, dressed gifts, and fixed food!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:09 am

thank you both

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:10 pm

I agree with MissMichaele. You can always include the baths, oils, incense and fixed food as reinforcement. Go for it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

I finished making my Lucky Mojo Love me spell kit for myself and my wife. I placed both roots, some of the magnetic sand and some of the herbs in my mojo bag. I took the left over candle wax and buried it in the back yard. I have the lodgestones and the rest of the herbs on a plate under the bed, just like the instructions say.

I been wondering , since the lodgestones and herbs have been prayed to for 7 days and have that energy and connection to us, can I place all that in a honey jar or a sugar jar for us?

Thanks
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Good Morning Imnewatthis,
You'll find your answer on this page. Don't let the titles sway you. Read the posts (Especially the ones from Miss cat
Hope this helps.
Sounds like a beautiful spell you got going
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for responding to my question and I also for compliment. I’ll go over the posts and read up on them.

Blessings to you,
CaptainConjure

icebergslim

Unread post by icebergslim » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:19 am

I have a question. I got the black cat spell kit and I read the instruction but I had already prepared the black cat mojo bag and tie it.Because at the end of the instructionit says to put, dollar, a dime, and name paper inside and to carry it for luck. But I had already did those things from the instruction that came with the bag.
Even though I have already prepare the bag.
How will this affected the mojo bag? How will it affected the spell? I haven't done the work yet.
And what other ways can I use those items in the kit for gambling luck?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Hello, icebergslim,
Can you please clarify what you did?
You made the mojo before the spell was completed? Is this correct?
HRCC Graduate #1631

icebergslim

Unread post by icebergslim » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Hello Miss Aida
I made the mojo with the instruction that came along with the mojo before I read the instruction from the spell kit.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, icebergslim,
I think you're fine as long as you have put everything together according to the instructions.
Just continue with your spell.
Make sue that you keep the mojo hand on you for the first week and remember to feed it
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

icebergslim

Unread post by icebergslim » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Thank you

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a recommendation on what spell, combination of spells or what approach do I take for a situation I am in.
I hope I am posting in the correct section.

I met a girl on a dating site on Feb 3rd, spoke on the phone Feb 4th and first date on Feb 5th.
We been on about 12 dates, with the last one being Feb 26th.
We spoke on the phone on Feb 27th and again on Mar 2nd.
Things were going well in my opinion, I have not much experience in relationships or dating.
She was very affectionate, we always kissed and hugs and held hands and things seemed to be heading in the right direction.
She is 27 and I am 28, she happens to live literally 2 minutes away from me.

I felt where I stuffed up was that I bought her a dozen roses, chocolate and a bracelet on Valentines.
This freaked her out a bit, too much too soon.
I spoke about feelings and how much I liked her too soon, she probably was aware I was starting to develop feelings for her which she had not developed yet.
I was a bit moody with her and used to complain about certain things like my father not being well, and silly things like if she didn't kiss me the right way or something.
Another thing is that things were moving too fast for her liking and it is the combination of the above which led to her telling me it's off.
She said she can't see us working, she feels we aren't right for each other and that she can't be in a relationship where she feels that every time we meet, that she feels guilty that she done or said something wrong. I tried telling her it's not me, I'm nervous and going through a difficult time.

Since Mar 2nd we have not spoken, I've called and messaged a few times with no reply.
It seems to me her mind is made up and she has moved on.

Things were fantastic while we were together and I feel she seen me in a light which is not who I really am.
I want to be given the opportunity at a second chance at it, I want her to think about me, I want her to like/love me and I want her to feel the urge to be around me.
We have not had sex but there has been plenty of kissing and foreplay.
I am willing to try any rootwork in order to get her back.

Which spell or spells should I start with, or try in succession to achieve my desires?

I have her full name and dob, and a dozen photos, but that's about it.
I have a few strands of hair in my car, but I can't be 100% that it's hers.
I have a small plastic/rubber doll she won at a carnival/fair she kept in her handbag for a few days and gave me, that's about it.
I live in Sydney, Australia.

Any advice is appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello, nirvana_1911
Yes, it sure sounds like you came on very strong. And that is a huge turn-off for anybody.
Glad you realized what you did. However, the criticism also has to be controlled.
Try a reconciliation spell first: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Then, work this spell kit:
Come to me Spell Kit www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
But PLEASE keep in mind that magic facilitates the desired outcome while one's actions facilitates the magic. So, unless you're willing to change the behaviors that she found to be intolerable, the magic will only take you so far.
Wishing you the very best with this situation
HRCC Graduate #1631

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida, I appreciate your advice.
The intent of my post was to describe the situation in detail in hopes that I would get a recommendation for an appropriate spell kit so I can place and order and go ahead with the work.
I quite understand that I need to change my actions to make it work and I know what I done wrong and I'm positive that it will be different, should I be lucky to be given a second opportunity.
I initially wanted to go straight into the Intranquility spell, but want to avoid it if I can for obvious reasons.
I will place an order shortly.
I have not an altar nor have I ever attempted spell work before, however I do firmly and whole-heartedly believe in the way the universe works and the power and magick of Brujeria/Conjure/Hoodoo/Santeria. :-)
I'm hopeful that the reconciliation will work, only because I feel that the target has complete apathy, but there are no ill-feelings toward each other at all.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:35 am

I was advised in a previous post to start a blessing kit that I have on hand. I have a couple of questions. How important is the time of day? I overslept this morning.. What should I do now? And for future reference, is there a variation on the time of day you can perform the work? I have always done my work at night because I have young children, this is my first time working a kit.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi, Temont,
Are you referring specifically to the time that you need to take a spiritual bath? Because that is important. But, it's only the first ad last days of the spell.
Otherwise, do the spell on the days that you don't take a bath as early as possible to the instructions.
Not to worry. This is a Blessing spell. God is with you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:39 am

No. The bath was not what I was speaking of. I did my first bath on time and I know the second is only for the close of the spell. I had a couple mornings that I didn't get up early before dawn. Is it ok to do your candle burning at night after the first day? I have better energy and space at night.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello, Temont,
If you have better energy and space, then by all means do what feels right and good for you!
Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 am

Thank you very much. :-)

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 pm

I have two general questions about spell kits as I've been looking at a couple.

1. I have to do my work in secrecy. How strong is the scent of the incense? And is it possible to do the spell without it, just doing everything else?

2. Is it possible to find out which spells require personal concerns of your target before ordering? Or how long each day I should expect to spend on the spell (I have a very tight schedule, especially since I have to work around when others are sleeping. I can make it work for anything not involving a vigil candle, I just need to know what to expect). The personal concerns is the big one though. I've mentioned on here before how much trouble I have getting a hair from my target, something I've never had problems with before. On a similar note, if/when I get a hair from her, is it acceptable to cut the hair into shorter hairs so that I can use it for more than one spell?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:34 am

Many people do their work in secrecy for that same purpose and/or they simply dont want people knowing what they are doing so the target will never find out. The Incense is a intrical part of the work it carries the message up to God, it blesses cleanses, and yes it is kind of strong sent like if I burn one at home I can usually smell it for a few hours. However it smells really good. I think their is a thread on here from a person with asthma I dont remember the answer they gave but I remember opening a window as one. Most spell kits require a personal concern from the target but if you cant find one then use the best you have. Like a kit typically comes with a candle working and the making of a mojo in the mojo you would put the personal concern. Get her signature and on the back write her whole name and birthdate. yes you can cut the hair
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Thanks. Searching for the term asthma gave me this incense-and-asthma,-room-ventilation,-h ... 2683092c7d Which was very helpful. I'll look into an oil diffuser.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:54 pm

if you choose not to use the insense in the way the spell kit has you, I like to mix it with other love herbs or herbs related to the work, add them to a bottle and then take a bible verse that relates to my case write it out on one side, then on the other write my petition. I then burn the petition and when its all died out mix it with the herbs and insense in the jar ( throw personal items in if you gave them wrapped in a petition as well). then seal the jar and shake it daily as you pray your petition or pslams related to the work. When achieved burry it according to tradition so if luck or love in the backyard, if bad work in a cemetary or cross road

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Thanks. I really wish I could do the incense but (without getting into details), it would cause a serious risk of causing the work to be interrupted that isn't worth it. I was even considering getting an ultra cheap hotel room, but someone else in the thread said it isn't just about the specific spell as much as fumigating were you live. So that might not work.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 pm

well the kit comes with it so you missed my advice is that you can use the oil as an alternative in a diffuser but dont throw the inseanse away its still filled with magic and purpose. mix it in a jar with herbs and petitions and make a jar spell with it! Work the root dont waste it! Sometimes in work we have to work with what we have so iv made jars with rec incense and herbs or chased a black cat around the neighborhood for hair. Iv also read that people have used oil in water and sprayed in the room for this purpose. Best advice I can give you is to get into a solid prayer and ask and follow the advice you will feel it know it or be told it. Like I wanted to do a jar on a person to control them and when praying my spirit was strong against licorice root or anything dominating and sweet was the way to go, originally I wanted to use the other so i listened and followed the spirit. Thats the essence of hoodoo and working with the root!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello,
I had a question- I have a Hot Foot Spell Kit that I am waiting to start. I have not started it yet because I did the Fast Luck Spell kit on July 14 and I speak to the Fast Luck mojo bag every day. How long should I wait before I start the Hot Foot spell please? because conditions with neighbors are getting worse.

Thank you for your help!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

I am not aware of any kind of time limit you have to observe between doing different works. I have worked more than one spell at the same time and not had difficulties with anything. Start your Hot Foot work as soon as you want!

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:17 am

Thank you very much Nathen!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 am

Hello,

Would you be able to suggest the spell kit for me to order if I wanted to find a man that I could have a baby with? I have ordered the Come To Me spell kit which I am waiting to start but I was wondering if there was a specific spell kit for that.

Thank you.

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:39 am

Lovemydogs wrote:Hello,

Would you be able to suggest the spell kit for me to order if I wanted to find a man that I could have a baby with? I have ordered the Come To Me spell kit which I am waiting to start but I was wondering if there was a specific spell kit for that.

Thank you.
Hi Lovemydogs,

Seems like a great choice to me. Just make sure you are crystal clear in your intentions when working your spell. If you wanted to you could add a touch of crown of success or blessing oil to the mix to give it an edge. Good Luck!!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, LovemyDogs,

I personally prefer the attraction spell kit.

You can be very specific on that 7 knob wishing candle

www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Wishing you the best
Lovemydogs wrote:Hello,

Thank you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello again,

Would anyone be able to suggest when would be a good time to start the Come To Me spell kit that I have purchased if I am at the beginning of doing the Hot Foot spell kit?

Thank You.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:31 pm

I assume you are chasing a person away and then pulling the person back.. you can work them at the same time as you chase one away you draw the other back, You can do the hotfoot then the come to me spell kit. Waxing moon is good for drawing people.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:02 am

Hi J82,

Alright Thank You.

Ya it was my neighbors from hell that I will HotFoot but I find the next waxing moon to start my Come To Me spell.

Thanks a Bunch!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Dear all,
I'm interested in purchasing Love me kit, come to me kit, stay with me kit but I don't and won't be able to get personal fluid or hair from my man (because we don't live together and see each other only a few times a year) Is there a spell kits that don't require those? I have his undergarments only. Just don't want to purchase a kit and not be able to use it.

I'm with this man who is only a part time lover. He has his thing going on out there and so do I. But I'm ready to commit and want to make it a serious relationship. DO I need to get all three kits? I also want to enhance the work by using powder but he lives with other family members so if I pour powder at his door step, someone else will also step on it. Is there a way to "tell" the powder to only work on my target?

Thank you so much. Blessing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, singskyle,

What you have will work. Just cut up the underwear to last you for other spells.

Use pictures, his name, his birthdate, whatever you have.

Now, if this were me, I would buy all the spell kits just to have them on hand and to be prepared.

I'd start with Come to me, then the love me. Then, the stay with me. That would be my sequential order of spells.

And, as ime goes on, you'll be able to collect hair, semen, even look in the garbage to see if he blew his nose or spit on something. That's a personal concern also. anything with is DNA (if that underwear has not been washed, it has his DNA).

And, if something is weak, perform it again.

I always recommend practicing before performing your first spell, also. Don't just open it and start the spell. Read it, be prepared, plan. Then, when you are completely confident, execute it!!

I hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida. I will get them all!

indyrose

Unread post by indyrose » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:22 am

Hi everyone. Please forgive me if im posting this in the wrong place. bought a king Solomon wisdom spell kit and a crown of success spell kit. Im applying to university and im not sure which spell would be better suited for this particular situation. Im applying to be accepted into the masters of psychology which is highly competitive, can anyone please tell me the best spell for this work?
also the instructions of the spells say to bath in the bath crystals and to dispose of the water in a crossroad and then burn a candle. now all this needs to be finished before sunrise: I live on the gold coast in Australia and sunrise is at 5 am which means I would need to go to a crossroad around 3-3.30 am, since I don't drive and im scared to walk on the streets at that time (not very friendly neighbourhood), is there any other way of disposing of the water? forgive my ignorance but im new at this. Thank you all for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Hello indyrose,

The Crown of Success sounds perfect.

As far as your second questions, please see Miss cat's thread on this subject: bathing-at-dawn-the-litany-of-excuses-t ... t7050.html

I wish you GREAT success and pray that you return telling us of your matriculation into this program
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mel Casey

Unread post by Mel Casey » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 am

Greetings,
I have been experiencing financial hardship along with low wage jobs. I need to focus on increasing my income and having a secure job that will pay well in my career. What would be the best spell kit to accomplish this struggle ? Any advice will be deeply appreciated.
Bringing light in a world of darkness !
www.supremetransformation.com

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi Machito,

You have a few options with the money kits, Money drawing kit, based on what you've posted it seems the Money Drawing kit might be your first choice - it's good for overall attraction of money from whatever sources. It has a lot of very traditional curios and items in it that I often recommend to my clients as well:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html

Now, if the problem is less the income and more that you always seem to be spending more than you have (on bills and unexpected expenses), you might look at Money Stay With Me. It seems that your more immediate issue is getting the money to start with, but this would be good to keep in mind for down the road when you start making it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html

Finally, because you mention that part of the problem is low paying jobs, Steady Work kit can help you obtain and retain a good job:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

I felt like these were better choices than something like Fast Money - which might give you a spurt of income, but less building for the future. It's good if you have unexpected expenses.

Best of luck. You might also want to look at getting a reading on your financial luck if this is a persistent problem. You could be crossed up on your money as well. Most of the readers and rootworkers at AIRR do this type of work, just look at the condition section for financial work.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:38 am

Things have changed since I last posted about wanting to purchase the love spell kits - I"m not sure if those are what I need now and want to ask for you all expertise.

My man is now traveling and before he departed last week we got into a big fight that we almost broke up. I initiated an apology but as we patched things up he had to leave the country for two weeks. it's been 4 days since he was gone and he didn't contact me. What is more appropriate to use now in terms of spell kit? In the mean time, what else can I do (I have a honey jar that I pray over but the effect of that works a week here and then gotten worse the next week) to reconcile during this time when the LM products aren't here yet and he's gone?

thank you in advance. I want to be positive and stay compassionate while he's gone so I feel like working aggressively to get him back is better than sitting here and wait for his return and our love will die down a lot.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”