Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi Singskyle,

The honey jar is a good base while you are waiting for the other spell kits to arrive. Considering the situation, you might want to investigate Peaceful Home products and Reconciliation if things don't resolve quickly on their own.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You'll see on the reconciliation page a Psalm to recite that will serve as a stop gap.

You might also add some lavender flower buds to your honey jar or other workings:
http://www.herb-magic.com/lavender.html

Best of luck.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Thank you Professor Ames! Given that those are products I would still need to order online and it will take time to come to me, do you mean I recite the Psalm without the bath crystals for now?

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi Singskyle,
Yes, I was responding to your need to do something while you waited. You can do the recitation of the Psalm and just light a simple white or pink candle while you pray. Then when your shipment arrives you'll be well practiced on that Psalm!!

Wishing you the best in all this!
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:26 am

Hi I have a couple questions.

I am doing a "come to me" honey jar spell but sometimes the candle burns fast and sometimes slow, but this time it was slow and I had to leave home but I could not leave the candle burning so I pinched it out, can I re-light this evening or do I change the candle? or do I have to start over the honey jar spell?

My girlfriend has left and I want her to return should I do a " come to me" or "return to me" spell?

Can I do over the honey jar as return to me instead of come to me as I want her to return to me?

How do I dispose of this honey jar? do I open it and bury the contents or leave the jar sealed and bury it?

The petition paper for this jar I would write her name 7 times and cross her name with mine in black in but the command I am writing in a circle around the name in red ink. Should it be "Return to me" or "come to me". Can I dress it with return to me oil and powder and place it in jar? or just the oil and what herbs?

I want to burn a pink candle on top the jar. A new candle each night for 7 days and after on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but should I want to change the candle from pink to red, is there a particular procedure for doing so or I just start using red when I wish to do so? Do I write her name on the candle as well?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:58 am

Hello AlRam,

When i am burning candles on top of a honey jar i prefer to let the candle burn to completion but if necessary due to time or circumstance I will out the candle (don't blow it out) and relight it again when i can. I like to repeat my original prayer when I relight the candle.

i would work with "Return To Me" products http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html since they are designed to return a lover who has walked out of your life. Come to Me would work in a pinch but i think Return To Me would be better suited to your situation since there is a reconciliation aspect.

In my experience i have used the same honey jar on one person to bring them back and then to keep them close. I just changed up the color of candle i used and worked with the corresponding Lucky Mojo products needed for the current situation. I have found the more you work a jar spell the more power you build. I would personally keep the jar around so you can continue your working, If you decide you want to get rid of your jar instructions are at the following link
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

I would use "return to me" when writing out your petition. Full instructions for a honey jar are as follows http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi
Should I cannot get one of the person what else can I use, I do not want to person to be suspicious in any way?

Reason: Question doesn't make sense

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi
What if I cannot get one of the person hair what else can I use, I do not want the person to be suspicious in any way?
the only way I get to see her now is where she works, so it may be difficult to get her hair.

AlRam

Unread post by AlRam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi
Can I place a photo of her inside the honey jar? would that work? and how do I prepare/dress or write a command on the photo before placing it in the jar. Is there a compelling spell I can use to get one of her hair?
Also which is the strongest of the following oils on a rating of 1 to 3 where 3 is the strongest or most powerful oil to get someone to do something.

1: Commanding oil
2: Compelling oil
3: Essence of bend over

Can either of these oils be mixed with return to me oil or come to me oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:01 am

Hello, AlRam,

Please try to put all of your questions in one post that pertains to the subject (as opposed to 3 posts).

Seriously, you need to read the links that we gave you in the past. We are ore than willing to help you with any questions, providing that you have done some reading yourself.

Petition papers are found here: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 9s180.html

This link will help you find many answers (and I believe we gave you this link before). It is not just to post there but also to read the posts.

If you don't have hair, you can use signatures, pictures, or anything that has the target's DNA.

All of those oils are strong. Bend over is just more forceful. Sometimes you have to be careful because if it's too forceful (and the target isn't swayed by that type of thinking), you may get resistance. So, if the target is a strong willed person, Compelling would be your best bet. And, yes, you can mix them with your return to me/come to me oils

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Question for all you pros out there...do you find casting the spells fun? Part of me is excited, like I'm smiling inside and can't wait to start breaking this couple up and banishing this horrible girl away from my man. But my emotions are also running really high, I'm sad and feel defeated from what's going on. So I'm trying to figure out the right frame of mind to begin all that I'm setting out to do...moving candle spells, vinegar jars, honey jars, black skull candle against her, laying tricks, dressing with oils.

Can anyone give me an emotional pep talk? I really need it!

Thanks!!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:17 pm

karma_13 wrote:Question for all you pros out there...do you find casting the spells fun?
Sometimes, yes :)
Part of me is excited, like I'm smiling inside and can't wait to start breaking this couple up and banishing this horrible girl away from my man. But my emotions are also running really high, I'm sad and feel defeated from what's going on. So I'm trying to figure out the right frame of mind to begin all that I'm setting out to do...moving candle spells, vinegar jars, honey jars, black skull candle against her, laying tricks, dressing with oils.

Can anyone give me an emotional pep talk? I really need it!
Confident, calm and collected is the best frame of mind for spell-work. When you're righting a painful wrong done to yourself, calm can be hard to achieve. But you can still be confident and collected even if you are grieving or angry.

Start with a Tranquility bath, or at least a little of the oil on the crown of your head or third eye. Do a centering meditation or even a simple "follow your breath and relax each muscle group" meditation. Maybe while breathing Tranquility incense, if you don't have airway issues. Clarity could be added, come to think of it.

Then add Power incense or oil in the same way. Read some relevant scripture passages and add some affirmations. Sing a good conquering spiritual or gospel song. You might want to combine it with Spirit Guide products.

Now array your spell materials, if you have not done so already. Begin your work.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:09 am

Oh Miss Michaele, thank you so much...I really needed it hear that!

I've done candle work and novellas before, but never to this extent, and with my emotions being in hyper drive...I really needed a little pep talk.

I will try to relax and focus...that's probably the best thing I can do to achieve any results. Me stressing won't help, so I'll try what you suggested.

Thank you!!! :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:04 pm

karma_13 wrote:Oh Miss Michaele, thank you so much...I really needed it hear that!

[...]Me stressing won't help, so I'll try what you suggested.
It may be possible to harness that stress. Look throught the Bible and you'll find things like:

"O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!" -- Habakkuk 1:2

But wherever you find these verses, especially in the Psalms, you will find promises of rescue and vindication.

You can read those anguished verses, or parts of them, along with God's response, as part of your work.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Will crown of success oil work alone or do I need a spell kit to help me pass a test?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Crown of Success oil has helped many people all by itself. You can anoint your head with it, dress candles with it, bathe with it, and track it all over the place when you want to make a good impression.

But the Crown of Success spell kit also gives you sachet powders to sprinkle on documents, a mojo bag to carry, and 9-Herb Bath to change your luck.

If passing tests has long been a problem for you, and/or you've been disappointed in other areas of life, get the kit. If you're just nervous about an unusually tough exam, get the oil.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

soopuhstar

Unread post by soopuhstar » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi All,

I have a quick question about working more than one spell at the same time. I understand that it is ok to do this but does the order matter? I was thinking I would do a Van Van, a John the Conqueror and then a Crown of Success (I'm still debating on adding a King Solomon). This year is going to be really pivotal for me business-wise so I want to get all of the help that I can.

Also, each kit comes with a mojo bag should I wear them all at the same time? And finally, I was trying to think of a way to more permanently wear a mojo bag. I was thinking of placing a small one inside a locket that I just would never take off. Has anyone done anything like this before? Is it permissible.

As always, thank you for any help you can give.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Hello, soopuhstar,

Your sequential order of spell work is just fine.

Yes, of course you can wear all 3 mojos!

That has to be one pretty large locket to hold your mojo!! How will you anoint it?

I know that some people do this but I personally don't not like that idea.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

felicityrompers

Unread post by felicityrompers » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:01 am

I have a couple questions now that I have started my first spell kit.
I am on day three of an essence of bend over kit and I am doing it in my apartment that I share with my husband. The reason I am even doing this, is because my husband has a sharp tongue from time to time, has become needy, has to always be right and can never be corrected or the sharp tongue comes out no matter how you address the situation. I want him to basically jump when say jump. I never want him to question me again or take me forgranted.

So, to my questions :
1.He hates the smell of insence and I didn't realize how potent it was, is it okay that I use less on the two mornings that he's home, so it will go out by the time he gets up?

2.I read after starting the kit, that I should have multiple personal effects to make the mojo stronger. I started it with a toe nail and a tissue with some mucus and blood. I thought about putting a picture, something with his handwriting and hair clippings from his beard trimmer, but I thought it would be too much for the size of the bag. Can I add effects after starting?

3.I know its only the 3rd day and it is a 9 day kit and it takes 3 days, 3weeks, 3months to really see results. But, everyday since starting he has been nasty. Will he start to change during the 9 days?

4. Can I be using the oil from the kit to accelerate the results right now? I had asked on another post about using an oil from a kit for other things and I was told not to because I wouldn't have enough for the kit work. It seems there is no need for the oil other that adding it to the name paper and moistening the mojo bag.

Thank you!

soopuhstar

Unread post by soopuhstar » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, soopuhstar,

Your sequential order of spell work is just fine.

Yes, of course you can wear all 3 mojos!

That has to be one pretty large locket to hold your mojo!! How will you anoint it?

I know that some people do this but I personally don't not like that idea.

Take care
Thank you so much for your help, Miss Aida!

I guess the locket would have to be pretty big LOL!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Hello, felicityrompers ,

I'll answer each question after the question:

1.He hates the smell of incence and I didn't realize how potent it was, is it okay that I use less on the two mornings that he's home, so it will go out by the time he gets up?-YES

2.I read after starting the kit, that I should have multiple personal effects to make the mojo stronger. I started it with a toe nail and a tissue with some mucus and blood. I thought about putting a picture, something with his handwriting and hair clippings from his beard trimmer, but I thought it would be too much for the size of the bag. Can I add effects after starting?-You can't open the mojo after it's been closed.

3.I know its only the 3rd day and it is a 9 day kit and it takes 3 days, 3weeks, 3months to really see results. But, everyday since starting he has been nasty. Will he start to change during the 9 days? -Only spirit knows the answer to that

4. Can I be using the oil from the kit to accelerate the results right now? I had asked on another post about using an oil from a kit for other things and I was told not to because I wouldn't have enough for the kit work. It seems there is no need for the oil other that adding it to the name paper and moistening the mojo bag.-Are you anointing your candles with the oil? IF you have oil left over, use it after the spell is over.
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:26 pm

I would like to get LM spell kits or oils or light more candles to enhance and move forward with my current situation. Long story short, like many others, I have had a rough relationship with the love as he's someone else's man now. I've done honey jar and vinegar jars and both have results (good and bad) I thought we broke up after he stopped communication but I managed to get him back in contact and things have been patched up on the phone but we still haven't seen each other. The new honey jar and the candles I lit at MISC have led him to be more responsive and sweet to me on the phone. We see each other once a month in the past but recently it has been 2 months or more! I can't stand it. I did communicate this with him but it led him to be more distant as if I'm asking for too much. I did a reading with an AIRR worker and it showed that there's a lot of work needs to be done as the target and my man have a strong tie. The honey jar and vinegar jar have both been showing some result so I don't want to just give it up.

I would like to see if you have any suggestions in terms of what should I get to make him commit more, accept me into his world more. I don't necessarily want him to break up with the target but I do want them to argue alot and make him have no interest in her. Basically a dead relationship. I did a freeze spell for that.

Thank you much.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 pm

singskyle ,

I think one of your problems is that your petition or request is wishy washy, you want this man, you want to mess them up but dont want to break them up just a dead relationship so you can have him, kind of? Why would God honor that request? What spirits you know would help with that? If the goal is to be with him then I think you need to take the jump and say I want him as my man amen. If you just want an affair with him ( because the assumption is you also have someone and thats why) then work the lust aspect kiss me now, come to me, fiery love, catnip in whisky, feed him your mens. If the issue is wanting him back then do a break up and destruction to blow their relationship up and while doing this draw him to you with simple yet loving work like come to me, a honey jar etc.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:36 am

soopuhstar wrote:(I'm still debating on adding a King Solomon).
You just can't go wrong with King Solomon Wisdom. I consider it a magical essential, like flour in the kitchen.
Also, each kit comes with a mojo bag should I wear them all at the same time?
You don't have to, but you certainly can.
And finally, I was trying to think of a way to more permanently wear a mojo bag. I was thinking of placing a small one inside a locket that I just would never take off. Has anyone done anything like this before? Is it permissible.
Not only permissible, but traditional.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:58 pm

j82 wrote:singskyle ,

I think one of your problems is that your petition or request is wishy washy, you want this man, you want to mess them up but dont want to break them up just a dead relationship so you can have him, kind of? Why would God honor that request? What spirits you know would help with that? If the goal is to be with him then I think you need to take the jump and say I want him as my man amen. If you just want an affair with him ( because the assumption is you also have someone and thats why) then work the lust aspect kiss me now, come to me, fiery love, catnip in whisky, feed him your mens. If the issue is wanting him back then do a break up and destruction to blow their relationship up and while doing this draw him to you with simple yet loving work like come to me, a honey jar etc.
Thank you j82. I'm not determined enough because they have kids together....I don't want to do any harm to the children. I want it to happen naturally if we are meant to be... if not no spell will make it work. at the same time I"m impatience .. and wanted to try things to push it happen. he wants less from me nowadays.. doesn't want to meet up but do contact every day and flirt with me. such a mix signal. I love him for sure. I will go forth with my desire and give it a shot. I put in a vigil candle order to MISC and will order break up kits. thank you for your pointer.

Top of the Hill

Unread post by Top of the Hill » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Hello

After I complete a spell kit or spell/job with favorable results, are there any maintenance suggested to keep the spell active?

If no, how often and when should the spell be done again to keep the same favorable results?

This question came about as a mojo bag needs the contents to be refreshed and recharged annually.

Thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Top of the Hill, it depends on your situation. If the forces arrayed against you are strong and persistent, you might need to repeat the spell or do another one to support it.

I feed my mojo bags more than once a year; sometimes as often as once a week, depending on how hard I need them to work. I can see bathing for love or money that often, in dire need. Cleansing and protection don't need to be done that often.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 pm

I was reading a post above by j82...what is catnip in whiskey? Can someone please tell me about that one - that sounds interesting!?!

Thanks!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:38 pm

karma_13,

Mix cat nip in a whisky and pour it on the stoop ( front porch) for pg 66 of cats hoodoo herb and root magic. You light a 7 knob candle each day for 21 days ( 3 candles total). dressing a love mojo with it works, mixing some of the mixture in food also works and getting the man to take a shot of it works as well.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:16 am

Hey everybody. Ok, so I apologize if the question's been answered here before, but I've been trying to get through reading the Lodestone thread, which has been so extremely helpful (thanks), but anyway. What is the difference between the Lodestone & Attraction kits?
HRCC Student #1989

Glo

Unread post by Glo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I just received my Lucky Mojo spell kits, compliments of my best friend as an early bday gift. I have done all that I was instructed to do with them and they worked like a charm :D and VERY fast too! My ex boyfriend has been calling me, not simply texting but calling me non stop! He calls "just to hear my voice". It get's better, he actually started talking up marriage and children again although this time in more detail so I know it isn't a game. We had a very shaky relationship because I believe someone was "working" him and all of that stopped literally a day after I used my first kit. I did get a little impatient waiting for my kits to arrive but it is worth the wait and money ;) my next kit I have is to create the job that I want that I enjoy doing and pays well. Gotta wait until Weds to start that one :lol: This is going to sound cheesy but this site has brought me comfort during many times of tribulation but I know one thing is true, it has not failed me at all!

Thank you Saint Jude
Thank you Saint Claire
Thank you Saint Mary
Thank you Saint Anne
Thank you Saint Sebastian

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

The lodestone has a spirit inside of It and it attracts what you ask it to do.

The attraction spell works with other entities/spirits of the spirit realm.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:50 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH ,

The lodestone has a spirit inside of It and it attracts what you ask it to do.

The attraction spell works with other entities/spirits of the spirit realm.

Take care
Ok, thanks. So hard to decide :)
HRCC Student #1989

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:13 pm

HI LM family,
On top of my honey jar at work and a doll baby that I'll be starting as soon as LM order comes in, I am eager to do another work to encourage him to put me on his priority list. I have tried FMB and Love me spell work but he's stubborn and I feel resistance. I'm tired of being shuffle to the last on the list if not completely off his radar screen. Besides a red candle with cubeb berries that CM Ali once suggested on another thread, what other ones would you highly recommend?

thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm

singskyle,

Have you had a reading to see why he is acting like this? To see if he has someone else or what? Those are all big factors in deciding the work to do. becoming a priority with a person who is single and no strings is different then the work to become a priority with a person who is married and has strings. A reading can address that for you. But in general feed him some of your blood from your cycle mixed in a red velvet cake with some honey from your sweet jar as you pray for him. Also look into using cat nip to make him crazy about you. Red skull candle to influence his thoughts, a doll baby tucked in your dirty undies all are great ways.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:20 pm

j82 wrote:singskyle,

[...]But in general feed him some of your blood from your cycle mixed in a red velvet cake with some honey from your sweet jar as you pray for him.
Don't forget to top up that honey jar whenever you cook from it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:43 pm

MissMichaele wrote: Don't forget to top up that honey jar whenever you cook from it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Thank you both j82 and Miss Michaele. I had a reading a couple of weeks ago and indicated that there's going to be a lot of work to be done. He's married so yes, the strings attached are a lot harder to untie. I won't be able to cook him anything so I'll try some work with catnip which I have plenty of this herb on hand. many many thanks!!

mage

Unread post by mage » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:36 am

Forgive me for possibly posting this to the wrong topic, but things involving my situation are so-confused I'm not sure where to direct this inquiry.

For four years now I've fought to have my lover to myself. When we met, she was married, and although she initially gave me the impression that she was going to divorce him, she continued to keep me (and him) in a seemingly-endless cycle wherein she'd be close to him for a week or so, then switch back over to me for the remaining three weeks of each month.

He was very gracious to her, wanting her to be happy, and even allowed me to move in with them. He said that when he saw us together it gave him hope, for he could see how very happy we are together, and hoped he could have the same someday. But because she exhibits bi-polar disorder traits, she'd inevitably blow up at me, and force me out of the home. At least five times now I've had to pack up all my belongings and move within the past several years.

Wanting to get a really good edge on the situation, I began a lot of spell-work, and also commissioned many strangers to assist me in the same. Some spells were to drive the two of them apart; some were to make her fall even-deeper in love with me, and still others were to bring him a soul-mate, cure her of being bi-polar, and even to bring about an eventual marriage to her.
They eventually divorced, but still live in the same large household to co-raise their five kids, who I love as much as my-own biological daughter. As they are very good friends still, despite no-longer having romantic-feelings for each other, he lives in the mother-in-law suite side of the house.

But she was still-unconvinced overall she wanted to be anything more than a lover to me. So for the past six months I worked magic, and was even running as-much as 23 spells concurrently to bring about change.
Though she'd frequently told me she'd never be with me, she ended up falling head-over-heels for me, which led to a marriage proposal and a month of great happiness, where we shared the news with hundreds of friends and family members who all congratulated us. She even pressed for me to move into her home again and begin helping run her household. This was huge because after her first two failed marriages, she was very wary to commit to anyone again, despite telling me she loves me more than she's ever loved anyone else; our limerance period seems to have been no-stronger than our mature love for each other, as it has continued to grow over the years of being with each-other.

However, in the past week, she's disavowed all those positive feelings, and not only became very bitter towards me, but also called off the engagement, and is once-again trying to kick me out of the home. She's also begun to drift back to her former husband because of the calmness he brings her, and the shared children they have.

One of my thoughts is that since both of them were Mormon until recently, they both have many friends and family members who are still-deeply embedded in that very fundamentalist religion, and who I'm sure have been praying like crazy to get the seeming corrupter (me) out of her life, and lead her back to her ex-husband who she only-ever had the church in-common with.

I'm seeking some sort of trusted assistance that will lead her back to me fully, once and for all to end this cycling. Does anyone have any thoughts on what would work well here overall? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Hello, mage ,

I am so sorry to read all of this. It sounds like three's a lot of problems here.

First: She's bi-polar. So, even though all your spells have worked n the past, emotional problems can interfere, disrupt, and even repel spells. I am not sure how to work with her bi-polar problems (which ought to be your first priority) other than giving her clarity: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Then, there's the lack of religious solidarity accompanied by peer pressure from her close religious peers.

So, you've got a huge upward battle. So, I would concentrate on the break u after the clarity with her: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Have you thought about putting her friends in a honey jar with you to sweeten them to you?

Like I had said, this is a difficult case. You may even want to consider talking to an AIRR member about helping you with spells (after a reading to see what the outcome may look like and if there's a good chance of her marrying you). http://readersandrootworkers.org

Look for an AIRR member who specializes in this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Unread post by mage » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

I will more-then likely seek assistance through AIRR soon. I REALLY appreciate your input here!

Clarity spells and the break-up items feel like a great course for me; ESPECIALLY the clarity ones.

Thanks again!!

KayKat
Newly Registered

Unread post by KayKat » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:31 pm

So, there is a particular person I have for quite a while; about a year and a half. Let's call him Adam. I did a love binding on Adan to make him be in my life as a loveraround last May. Anyway, this guy is older than me, which is fine by me. I pursued slightly only to find out he is in a serious relationship. Only thing is, said relationship has had brutal downfalls and there has been some cheating and lies along the way. (I'm pretty certain on her part but can't be sure.) I found this out due to tarot and my own intuition. Anyway, after I did the binding I got a reading from an exceptional psychic. She saw us being together and a potential pregnancy and such. (The empress and ace of cups). I never did a break up spell between him and his girlfriend, rather I asked that they separate without a big fuss, so as little harm as possible so I could be with him. I ended up releasing the binding when I started working things out with my current boyfriend. (Yeah, you'd be lonely too if you dated a compulsive liar who refused to get help for over 3 years). Anyway, I want to re-bind Adam, but I was thinking of doing a break up spell, too. If I did these, they would both be done next month. What products have you guys had success with? I've already ordered the attraction oil, come to me oil and love me oil. Do you suggest break up oil or cut and clear or separation oil? Hotfoot? I don't want to cause physical harm or curse them or anything, I just want to date him. He's lovely.

Anyway, I probably sound like a jerk. And maybe I am. But their relationship doesn't seem to strong at this point and I haven't done anything on him other than a honey jar since I released the love binding. I plan on getting another reading from a psychic about this situation before I make my move because if they might break up anyway, I won't do a break up spell.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 am

Hi KayKat,

I recommend for a beginner to use the spell kits that Lucky Mojo offers. They have everything you need including instructions.
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#spellkits

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Hello,

Would anyone be able to recommend a spell kit/products to order to enhance one's general luck? I do have spell kits here but I would just would like to be told what is good to get for general luck so that I may place an order.

Thank You!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 pm

HRCC Graduate #1631

soopuhstar

Unread post by soopuhstar » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am

Hi All,

I have a couple of quick questions and any help you may give me will be most appreciated.

I started a Van Van spell kit yesterday. On day one I went at 4 o'clock in the morning to dispose of my bath water. There was no one out but as I was walking away from the crossroads I felt as if someone was walking behind me even though I know there wasn't and then a car door slammed very loudly. It startled me and I turned around but as I turned I remembered and shut my eyes but I did catch a glimpse of the area. BTW there was no one there and no cars that I could see. So I thought that maybe I should stop then and start over but I ended up thinking it would be ok because I shut my eyes. Here I am day 2 and I have missed the sunrise. I won't go into detail but my husband woke me up in the middle of the night. He never does this. NEVER. And he didn't know what I had planned. It threw me off and I didn't get to my second candle before sunrise. So my first question is should I have just started over on the first day after I glimpsed back (for future reference)? Secondly, can I continue on eventhough I've missed the sunrise on day 2? Thirdly, if I have to stop do I need a completely new Van van kit? And if I dont need a completely new kit, what items should I replace? I know they are carefully crafted but it took me 2 months to receive my last order( I was ok with that before because I felt like it would come to me when I needed it but now I feel like there's an urgency to my situation) and I probably couldn't afford a complete kit now anyway. Lastly, do you think I'm being blocked from doing this? And if so how do I stop this? Thank you for any help guys. I've never had a reading before but I really wanted to get a reading for guidance on this but I really cannot afford it now. (Edit) it also just occurred to me that maybe I should mention that about 2 hours before I began on the first day, my son woke up with a really bad nose bleed. It me about an hour to get the bleeding to stop and another hour to get him to relax and get back to sleep. Don't know if that has any bearing on the situation just felt like I should mention it. Thanks again!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Hello soopuhstar,

Overall I would say to start over. In terms of replacing things I have not worked one of Miss Cat's Van Van kits so I am not sure what items you have or have not used already. I would say you just need to replace the parts you have used.

It is hard to tell if you are being blocked or not. Do you have reason to believe someone is blocking you? Are there other signs that might suggest this? An extra oily door handle or some odd looking powder lying around? If you want to know that for certain it would take a reading of some sort.

Peace~

Nathen

soopuhstar

Unread post by soopuhstar » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:22 pm

natstein wrote:Hello soopuhstar,

Overall I would say to start over. In terms of replacing things I have not worked one of Miss Cat's Van Van kits so I am not sure what items you have or have not used already. I would say you just need to replace the parts you have used.

It is hard to tell if you are being blocked or not. Do you have reason to believe someone is blocking you? Are there other signs that might suggest this? An extra oily door handle or some odd looking powder lying around? If you want to know that for certain it would take a reading of some sort.

Peace~

Nathen
Hi Nathen,

I guess the only thing I would really need to replace are the candles.I don't have any evidence of a blockage-- It was just more of a feeling. It just seemed like things kept happening to prevent me from getting on with the business of it. Especially since I was so excited to begin but I think you might be right. I pushed forward with it this morning and the candle took a really long time to burn out (about 3 hours compared to about 15 minutes from the prior day) and it left black smudges on the candle holder so I was pretty bummed but then I got a phone call saying I had won a prize in a raffle so then I thought maybe that was a sign of movement in my favor. It wasn't exactly the kind of prize I would have asked for but I felt grateful and fortunate for having received it. I felt like I was winning if that makes sense. I was going to keep moving forward and see how my third day would go before making my final decision but I am a novice at best so I think I will defer to your experience. Thank you so much for the help!

Soopuhstar

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed May 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi guys,
I apologize in advance if I hadn't post this in the right thread...

I have a honey jar and doll baby on my man and they have been showing good movements! At the same time, I try to break off the ties between him and his wife so I have a vinegar jar and completed a 7 day moving candles about two weeks ago. Signs showed up almost right after but they were signs against my work (meaning he's obsess with me sexually but whenever he's not thinking about sex, he's the wife little puppy.) A reading I got from an AIRR worker said there's a lot of work needed to be so I'm not giving up!
1) I would like to either re-do the same work or try something different. since the break up kit is similar to the moving candle spell that I just performed, is there another kit that's recommended for this kind of work?

2) I also search the forum for spell using bewitching oil but no luck. I use bewitching oil on my doll baby and it's been working wonders so I would like to know if anyone has suggestions on what else I can utilize this oil.

3) what spell kit can I use to add some serious relationship commitment to this love that's currently based on lust and sex?

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 21, 2015 4:02 am

Hi singskyle,

1) One way of going about it is to work a Hot Foot or Crossing spell kit on the wife and a Love Me on your man.

2) You can use it to anoint the candles of your honey jar. You can also add a drop or two to your body products and any massage oil you'll be using during sexual encounters.

3) The Love Me spell kit is a good choice, hense the suggestion in point 1)!

Blessings and success.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu May 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Will do, thank you Aura!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 22, 2015 4:49 am

Hello, singskyle,

I have edited your post.

Please do not quote the moderator's post (especially when it is immediately above yours)

Thank you for understanding
HRCC Graduate #1631

Majilove22
Newly Registered

Unread post by Majilove22 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Quick question,

Anyone please feel free to answer. Can two people work off of the same spell kit? Or is it just a one person type of thing?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi Majilove22,

Typically the answer is no. For instance, if two single friends are both looking for love, they wouldn't share an Attraction or Come to Me spell kit. However, if two people live in the same home and they want to do a protection spell for the home, they would need only one kit.

I hope that helps.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Playdough
Newly Registered

Unread post by Playdough » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:40 am

My girlfriend ended with me three months ago and has just told me she has started a new relationship.

I really want her back so what spell kits do I need to end this new relationship that she has started and for her to come back to me and be with me forever?

Can you help?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, Playdough,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I am so very sorry that this has happened and hope that these spell kits will help:

Break up for them: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

And reconciliation for you: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

I hope that things work out for you

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

misscandi

Unread post by misscandi » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi, I am new. I recently met a guy online. Everything seemed fine. Then one day he just stopped calling or answering my calls or texts. I felt uneasy about it, so I called a psychic. He told me we were meant to be together and that if things ended it will be because I ended things. A week later and still no call.

I spoke with another psychic and she informed me that someone/thing had placed a block on me since I was very young; and this is the reason why I have not had long lasting relationships, entered into my career yet or had the best of health. She also informed me that the SAME guy I met could be my soulmate and we would be happy together; however, something is telling him to stay away from me (the block).

My questions are: how do I know if I really have a block on me? If I do have a block, how do I rid it? Also, how long would it take to activate or deactivate this block?

Reason: I wanted to create a topic.

SorrowRose

Unread post by SorrowRose » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello. I hope I am posting this in the right spot, as I couldn't seem to find a proper section as to where this would go, but this does relate to Spell Kit work.

I am currently awaiting an order I placed, and I am only missing a few items, but is there such a thing as getting started on some work without all of the components at the moment? Like for example, I have the Good Luck oil that I am using in place of the Crown of Success oil at the moment (and also stating very clear my petition while doing so), but once I get it I will begin using it. Same thing with some candles I am using for it; I don't have the proper color of candle at the moment, but I'm using white for now until I can purchase specific colors (white is universal and can be used in place of those as I've read from posts on here). Or, once I get all of the components, should I start over? I know spells take time to get things moving, so I was hoping to get the ball rolling with what I have for now.

Thank you for any info or insight.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Hello, SorrowRose,

Use what you have to get the spiritual momentum going. Then, when all your supplies arrive, then start again.

I hope this helps

Good luck with your spells.
HRCC Graduate #1631

SorrowRose

Unread post by SorrowRose » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. Yes, this helps in terms of getting the spiritual momentum going again now that I have all the supplies ready. 8-)

BillEldridge

Unread post by BillEldridge » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:34 pm

So, here's the deal. I'm currently living in an apartment complex, without a backyard in which to dispose of spell debris(ashes, wax, et al). However, I do have a fireplace and hearth. Would it be acceptable to deposit my debris into the hearth, to have the energy become part of my home in that way?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:06 am

Hello, BillEldridge ,

Since we have no ide what the spell is for, that question can't be answered.

BUT...here is a page on different methods of deployment: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”