• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:22 pm

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread postby BillEldridge » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:34 pm

So, here's the deal. I'm currently living in an apartment complex, without a backyard in which to dispose of spell debris(ashes, wax, et al). However, I do have a fireplace and hearth. Would it be acceptable to deposit my debris into the hearth, to have the energy become part of my home in that way?
BillEldridge

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:06 am

Hello, BillEldridge ,

Since we have no ide what the spell is for, that question can't be answered.

BUT...here is a page on different methods of deployment: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Hello everyone,

Would anyone be able to tell me what might happen if you ordered a bunch of spell supplies with spell kits and were advised from someone who did some spell work for you to stay away from doing any spellwork because it would ruin all of the work that they had did for you- will it make the untouched products that never got to be used die???

Thank you.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

I'm very curious as to why this person would say that if you even did your own spell that it would ruin all of the work they have done for you. Have they given you a reason?

If you choose not to use the Spell Kits they wont 'die'. They can be used for another time.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:58 am

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Yes, that was me who advised you not to do anymore cleansings after the spell. You were not advised to stop performing all spells.

But, if you really want to do the cleansings, then go ahead and do them.

Then, just use whatever products you have to refresh the spells that were performed.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:43 am

Thank You Miss Aida and Papa Newt.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby newstart » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:34 am

Good morning,
I am doing the lodestone attraction spell. My question is: After tossing my bathwater I returned home followed the next steps and then lit my incense and candle. But now as I reread it, it states to do this every night so will I need to start the process over? and if not should I burn another knob tonight since I burned a knob this morning?

Thanks
newstart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, newstart ,

Oh, my, your screen name is almost the same advice that I am abut to give you:

Start anew. Start again.

Sorry

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby YemayaOshun » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello I don't know if I'm posting in right area but I don't know where to start or do. I met this guy during summer which I at first couldn't see it going anywhere but I started to like him. He would text me or call everyday asking how I was etc. Til a week before Halloween I would text him and nothing and If so it would just be a "hello". When I texted him with a longer text he just never answered. Mind you this is the person who would always text me I miss you due to fact we couldn't see each other often bc he worked a lot. As of right now I can't work with candles until January so is there a binding spell or anything I can do with my menstrual or a kit I can buy that would at least get him to call me/ to have communication again? I don't have access to anything of his but his pictures.

Thank you
YemayaOshun

Unread postby Thomask » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:14 am

Hello YemayaOshun

I would start with the honey jar as soon a possible.

If that dosen't work for you since you can not work with candles till January.

I would then send him a letter in the mail with follow me Boy powder. www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Let's see how that works for you.

Blessings
Thomask

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Hello, YemayaOshun ,

In addition to ThomasK's advice, you could have MISC light a Mercury candle (and ask them to dress it with deer's tongue herb) for communication:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Also, you might want to consider a reading to see what is going on with him and why he stopped calling:

OR....

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby newstart » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:41 am

Miss Aida, I am start the spell over but I was wondering what I should do with the candle. Can I use it to burn in general or should I dispose of it?
newstart

Unread postby greentea » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Hi LM family,

I've been doing love work and break up work on my target and have had great result with the love work (LM oils and candles). I want to add the real love aspect so we can move up from the fling level to a committed relationship. What kinda products/kit would I order? (I already have many love oils, skull candle, married couple candle and male organ candle)

On another note, every time after a completion of break up work between target and a love rival, I ended up in a fight with my target and led to breaking up. I read on this forum that sometimes the spell caster gets affected first. So to avoid me feeling the break up vibe, are there any products I can try instead of breakup products but to accomplish the same result (breaking them up) ?

Thanks much!
greentea

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, newstart ,

Use the candle. Don't dispose of it!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, greentea,

First, use protection on yourself when you are doing the break up work: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.htm;

And here is an array of love spells that you can chose from to suit your desires: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jess369 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:46 pm

What spell kit (or any spell, candle or whatnot) would be good to help a depressed & pessimistic person find happiness in life & a more positive way of thinking?
Jess369

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Hello, Jess369,

I would go with the healing products first: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You might also want to consider the 7-11 spell kit for special favors. There's no link to the spell kit but you can find it here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also, please take a look at the pages here: spells-and-prayers-for-depression-disorders-t10618.html

PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby missv1011 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Ok I'm very new to this and my only question here is what should I do first? Here's my story. I have 2 small children with a man who has 4 with another. She tends to come around and "want" him when whatever relationship she's in doesn't work out or when it's convenient for her financially. Everything was fine between us and he was even talking about getting married until she popped up again and it's like me or our children don't exist. I want nothing more than to have my family back especially for my babies. I have someone who's done a separation on them about a week & a half ago but I want to know what I should do to bring him back. Whats best to start with?
missv1011

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:23 pm

Hi missv1011,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry you're in this situation. In addition to your separation work, I would work a Hot Foot spell on her, to get her as far from you as possible. The kits are great as they contain everything you need, plus full instructions, to make it pretty fool-proof.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

When this is complete, work with Stay With Me products to keep your man at home where you want him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby citrinella » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello all,

I've been lurking on these boards for a while now and finally decided to join. I haven't purchased any lucky mojo products yet, because I'm not quite sure where to start. I'm facing many "obstacles" right now that has made me feel very depressed. I just graduated college and I'm still living at home paying off loans. I feel blessed to have a job out of college, but the work doesn't make me feel complete. Most of the day I'm just sitting there hoping to make a sale and trying to find ways to kill the empty time. I live in Texas, which I believe is also adding to my stress. Many of the people here are very closed minded and I would much rather live somewhere close to NYC or even outside of the country somewhere in Europe. I don't feel like I'm thriving here and I've found myself waking up before the sun rises to sit in traffic 2 hours (going to work and coming back home) just to sit at a desk all day with almost no social life. I have 1 close friend, whom I'm very thankful for but I would like to experience more out of life. Many times I just feel like a change of scenery would make me feel better. I would definitely love to travel more and have contemplated the idea of doing contract work overseas. The problem is that my skill set is not particularly in high demand, so I feel like its the most practical thing to just try and "make do" with my current situation even though its making me miserable.

I'm only saying all of this because I'm not sure which spell kits or oils to start with. I've tried going through another spell caster in the past with very very minimal results - if any at all. My best guess is that she just wasn't a very talented spell caster and after doing more research, I realized that I wasn't alone with not seeing results from her work. I think the best spells are the ones you cast for yourself, but I haven't really tried doing it before. If anyone has any advice on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
citrinella

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, citrinella ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I would first recommend a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/bloclbuster.html

Follow this with road opener spells: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

AND I ALWAYS work with St Peter while doing road opener work (see testimonials on this page along with what to do): post182439.html?hilit=st peter#p182439

And here's another page on him also: www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

I hope this helps and I wish you GREAT success
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:24 pm

So I am stuck on what to do.
There is someone that I have liked for a long time. In the past, I tried white magic love spells so that way he could see me for more than just a friend. I paid for spells in the past but did not see any results. I started a honey spell months ago and I have not seen any results. I did not lift the pen once and wrote my wish for us and added herbs in with the honey and lit a candle on it. If there is a better spell out there please let me know or what I should do.
In addition, he is seeing someone right now (mostly sexual and not a serious relationship) and I do not want to harm her. But what I wish or hope to get help on is that he will start seeing me then more than a friend and will be attracted to me. And that, things will end with her. What should I do? And thank you :)
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, Lenore,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try one (or more) of these spells:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And here is the page on spell kits. There are quite a few good ones to chose from: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Should I do the honey one again? Do you have to get rid of the other honey jar?
Is it bad to use one of the ones you linked me too in addition to the honey jar?

Oh and thank you!
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Hello, Lenore,

Continue the honey jar that you already have.

It is not bad to continue it or to perform more than one spell at a time (as long as they are for the same purpose).

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:02 am

Thank you so much for your help.
What spell would you recommend for this situation? I would love it if we actually started dating or if we feel in love. We have a great time together when we hang out and in my heart I just know that it feels right. But it would be great to find a spell that would open up his eyes towards me and things could happen.

Thank you again and I am so sorry if I am being annoying.
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, lenore ,

I would start with the attraction spells:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Then, move on to the next step (Come to me) once this spell is successful

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Hello from Texas

Unread postby citrinella » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm fairly new here and have been looking over the threads. It seems like everyone can burn candles at home for their spells, but I was looking for advice on spells that can be done in short periods of time, or spells that where you can extinguish the candle flame and then come back to it later. I would like to have my own set up for doing candle spells but would need to put it in a place that can either be covered later on and hidden or put in something like a box that can be closed and put away during the day when I'm at work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
citrinella

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello, citronella,

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum

The spell kits usually require just a little bit every day. So, you're better off with a spell kit (with complete step-by-step instructions).

Find spell kits here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I don't like the idea of moving everything around everyday. But, it can be done (although I prefer keeping them in one place and just covering the altar.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Catlady409 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:14 pm

I was hoping one of the lovely moderators could help me in making sure I am ordering the right spell kit. Miss Aida has previously suggested to me purchasing a LM spell kit to have going while also working on my honey jar. I'm just having a hard time deciding which one would be best.

I'm between come to me and reconciliation, and maybe adding follow me boy or return to me oil to that (saw that there may have been a kit in the past, but seems to no longer be sold?).

The target and I have a past but he's not an official ex. We never officially dated to keep it brief. We haven't talked in 3 months but I have very strong feelings for him still and I think he knows that, but a lot has been said and a lot has happened between us. I think ultimately he is too indecisive and too scared of commitment, I and came on too strong (which I'm not sorry for - why dance around the issue, right?!)

Unfortunately I wasn't exactl nice the last time he reached out because I was so upset with him.
I'm afraid if I don't start on a stronger spell soon I may never hear from him again :( I don't think there's another person in the picture.

My gut tells me to go with the reconciliation spell kit. If anyone has input, it's greatly appreciated. Also important to add: I don't have any personal concerns since we haven't seen or talked in a few months. Unfortunately I have no way of getting them either at this point.
Catlady409

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello, Catlady409,

You definitely go with reconciliation.

Then, work the oils on you and you candles when you make up

Then, the Come to Me Spell kit

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Catlady409 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:21 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.
Catlady409

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could direct me to the "Lady Luck" spell kit room please?

Thank You All.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:50 pm

PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello All,

Alright I would just like to know if I worked on the Lady Luck spell kit for my father and it did not work, do you think that I should do some cleansing on myself or maybe it didn't work because of my father?

Sorry I tried to ask this question in another forum but only received the link to L.M.candles.

Thank You,
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

You asked about the Lady Luck spell kit two days ago, so I'm assuming you did the spell in that time span? If so, before you jump to the conclusion that it didn't work, you should give it some more time! Spells take a bit to manifest sometimes, and it could still very well work. If you give it a few days and you still haven't seen any movement, you could try something else or get a reading at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello Sisterjean,

Thank You for your reply. A majority of the spellwork was finished on June 22 when the Green Devil finished burning but I continued to burn my Lady Luck candle and incense up until yesterday when the Lady Luck candle finished burning. I can wait a few days and then book a reading. I did this spellwork for my father, it wasn't for me.

Thank You for your advice.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby paniuroczy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:35 am

Hello,

Each day that I was doing this spell kit (money drawing), with the candle, one day (each knob) took about 3 hours to burn. All of a sudden today, on the 5th day, when I went back to check on it, the candle is pretty much almost finished within the same time frame.

How would I carry on with the next couple days of the spell if there is not really much candle left to burn anyways?

Would someone consider this a good sign?

Thank you.
paniuroczy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:12 am

Hello, paniuroczy,

This is why it's important to always watch your candles. I don't mean to sit there constantly and watch them burn. But, they need to be watched and checked on frequently.

I can't tell you if this is a good sign because I wasn't with you and the candle (and don't know everything that happened in detail). And neither were you.

So, my advice is to continue the spell using a regular candle to complete your spell

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:56 am

Hi, paniuroczy --

I agree with Aida. Candles need to be watched.

However, i will go one step further: What you described is not a "good sign" because while a quick burn may sometimes be a sign of rapid movement, in this case what really happened is that you did not pay attention to your work.

It's like cooking. A spell kit is like a recipe for which you buy all the ingredients and the instructions in one package.

You can buy Reuben sandwich kits online. (I bet you didn't know that, did you?)

The recipe for a Reuben sandwich crafted from a well-known brand of kit (Zingerman's Bakehouse Reuben Sandwich Kit) says to warm the loaf of Jewish rye bread at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and to heat the corned beef in aluminum foil in the same oven for 10 minutes, slice the warmed rye bread diagonally, spread mustard (or Russian dressing) on two slices of bread, drain the sauerkraut, and slice the Swiss cheese, then place sliced cheese on one slice of bread and sauerkraut on the other. The slices are placed together to make a sandwich. The cast iron skillet is heated and butter melted in it. The bread is browned to a golden colour on both sides and the cheese must melt. This also heats the sauerkraut. The cooked, crisp sandwich is opened up (caution -- hot!) and the heated, drained, and pressed corned beef is inserted. The sandwich is closed up again, sliced diagonally, and served hot.

The recipe for the kit does NOT tell you how to diagnose what went wrong if your kit was not successful, but common cooking science will provide a corrective list of failure points and fixes for you to try next time.

Oh, but the bread burned? You weren't watching the bread and/or the frying temperature was too high.

Oh, but the bread got soggy? You either didn't drain and press the sauerkraut and/or you didn't drain and press the corned beef and/or you didn't brown the bread long enough.

Oh, but the sandwich wasn't really hot? Your pan temperature was too high and the bread browned before the sauerkraut was heated. Alternatively, using refrigerated sauerkraut can cause this type of failure; to forestall any problems with refrigerated sauerkraut, warm the sauerkraut in the oven as you do the corned beef (but separately) and/or use a lower pan temperature.

Oh, but the cheese didn't melt? Your pan temperature was too high and the bread browned before the cheese melted and/or the sauerkraut was too cold (see above) and/or you sliced the cheese too thick.

Now ... knowing this, you can see the many ways a recipe that should always work out can actually fail.

The same is true of candle burning -- warm room, cold room, varied compositions of wax, and air drafts all play into candle burn time. YOUR role is to "watch the bread browning." That is, the crucial failure point is inattention.

Inattention can never signify "good luck" or a "well-made sandwich."

Aida was right -- just finish the spell with free-standing candles.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello Forum,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a spell kit or candle to be burned to bring some luck when playing the lottery?
I just want to move out of this neighborhood and maybe come back to visit- but this neighborhood gets on my nerves and I just want to leave.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,
Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs

This is great for the lottery:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fast-luck.html

I hope you win BIG!

Wishing you Great luck with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:49 am

Thank you. I like the Fast Luck.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello everyone,

Could anyone please direct me to the Lady Luck room?

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

We don't have a "room" for that

Find information here: www.luckymojo.com/ladyluck.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:24 pm

I ordered the Attraction spell kit, how long before I order the Come To Me kit? I have not seen any signs that the spell is working just yet. Thank you!
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello, lenore ,

You don't have to wait.

You can perform one spell right after the other since they are on the similar lines of intent

take care and wishing you the best!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:33 am

Hi!

I just wanted to check that i'm on the correct path and if there is any other work i should be doing. The situation is that my target is a man I met while traveling for work. He lives in the same metro area as me about 45 min away (i have a car but he does not). While traveling he showed a lot of interest in me and on one night we both drank quite a bit and he sent me some suggestive text messages from his hotel room (we were in the same hotel) but i was so drunk i couldn't respond in any useful way. (LOL) He got a bit awkward after that, understandably as i believe he thinks i was turning him down. After we got home from the trip i hoped he would contact me but he did not. I then began a Come to Me spell kit and on the final day i reached out to him and invited him to come to an event with me, which he accepted enthusiastically and we stayed out until 2:30am talking. He then reached out to me twice after that and we had some lengthy text conversations, he told me he was going to be in my neighborhood on several days in the next month (which previously he had not known if he would come up here until next year). I happened to be driving in his area again and asked if he was free and he again replied enthusiastically, we met up and stayed out talking until 4am (at the end of the night at his house as i was dropping him off). I would say the Come to Me is working splendidly!
However, he hasn't made an actual move yet to kiss me or indicate anything romantically. He did mention to me he is quite shy with women and our mutual acquaintances say that too. He does seem into me, i just want him to take action! So, I began a Kiss Me Now spell kit on Monday. I also plan to start a honey jar Friday (tomorrow).

Is there anything else i should be or could be doing here to expedite this process and break through this awkward phase where we are both scared to make a move?

Thanks for reading this novel, lol!
runrabbitrun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun ,

Wow! You're doing a GREAT job and have chosen the correct spells! Congrats!

If he's shy, you might want to add Crucible of Courage to the mix:

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Keep us posted! we adore love stories!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Ah, that's excellent, thanks!! I think that's exactly what i'm looking for :)
How would i steer the Crucible of Courage to be acting on him, not me? Would I dress a photo of him with the oil? (since i've already done the Come to Me spell kit & started the Kiss Me Now spell kit, i'm not sure where i'd use the dressed photo?) Or perhaps dress a red candle with the COC oil and burn it on top of the honey jar? Dress the Kiss Me Now (or Come to Me) mojo hand with the COC oil & smoke it through COC incense?

Thank you for the great suggestion!!
runrabbitrun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:44 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun

I would dress a white skull candle with the Crucible of Courage and then tell him to have the courage to start a relationship with you as he has nothing to fear. Tell hi m how good of a person you are and that you would never hurt him

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:00 am

that is SO helpful! I would've never thought of using a skull candle. thank you!!

as a side note, i'm 6 days through my knob candle in the Kiss Me Now spell kit and getting tons of phallic symbols in the wax that's been running down. LOL i'll take that as a good sign!!
runrabbitrun

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 pm

One more question - since I've now done two spell kits, I've created two mojo hands (Come to Me & Kiss Me Now). Should I be carrying both of them on me every day or just the one whose particular intention matches my intention that day?
runrabbitrun

Unread postby natstein » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello runrabbitrun,

Utimatly this is up to you but just from reading the work you are doing I feel as though you have both of those intentions all the time right now. I see nothing wrong with carrying both of them. That said you will have to deal with the logistics of having two mojo bags tucked away on person somewhere. If for some reason that is not practical, you could do a simple divination to see which mojo hand would want to be with you that day. I would recommend using something like a pendulum. For the pendulum, see lucky mojo' collection of them here (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivinat ... #pendulums), you would want to train it to swing a certain way for each mojo and then ask it which on to carry that day. I believe there was a recent Hoodoo Rootwork Radio hour on pendulums recently as well you might want to try and look up. If you have some other method of yes no type of divination you might try using that. THen with the mojo you are not carrying set it on your altar or in some special place and ask it to keep working for you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:49 am

Thank you!! I guess technically Kiss Me Now only fits my intention on days i see him, whereas Come to Me is more every day since i want him to be in contact. right now i've been carrying one in my bra and one in my jacket pocket. i love the pendulum idea!! (especially since i have one i've never put to use) - thanks!!
runrabbitrun

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Sadly, I think I need more advice here. Quick recap from above:
- Did a Come to Me spell kit at the beginning of November and heard from him a lot throughout November and hung out with him 3 times (nothing physical happened)
- Did a Kiss Me Now spell kit near the end of November - the last time I saw him was the day I completed it
- Still carrying both mojo bags from the CTM & KMN spells
- Still working a honey jar on him, burning red candles on it MWF, which I started mid-November
- Did a skull candle spell with the skull dressed in Love Me, Kiss Me Now, Come to Me, and Crucible of Courage. The burn seemed good with a steady high flame throughout and nearly all the wax was used up, leaving only some small remains from the face and back of the skull. I worked it over 9 days.
The day after completing the skull candle he texted me to start a conversation and we talked for a couple hours - which seemed like a great sign! A few days after that I texted him to invite him to dinner as I would be in his part of town - no reply at all. He has never full on ignored my text before. The day before I was to be in his area I texted him again to see if he was free and wanted to hang out...still no reply. There does not appear to be another woman involved. I'm totally lost on where things went awry so quickly. What direction should I go next for work on him? Attraction spell kit? Do Come to Me again as that seemed to be the most successful?

As a side note, I've been seeing his first name and his birthplace EVERYWHERE lately. It's a common name, but I swear I never saw it on random signs and such 3-4 times a day until the last week.

The whole thing is a bit terrifying as I've never met anyone before that I was so sure that I would want to spend the rest of my life with... as I saw my family over the holidays I found myself wishing he was with me to meet them, I've never felt that way about a man before. It feels different than anyone else ever has, which makes me feel like there is so much more at stake. (Sorry, slight tangent but I had to get that out!)
runrabbitrun

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello runrabbitrun,

Since you're so worried and have done quite a bit of spellwork already on this guy, I'd say a good move at this point would be to get a reading. A reader can tell you where your target's head is at and what your chances are with him, as well as give you a helpful bird's-eye view of the situation. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby runrabbitrun » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:22 am

I have a reader in my area i've seen for a couple years (she is not an AIRR reader - at least i don't think so) who i trust. She has told me he does not think of this as a platonic friendship and that he also has a relationship in mind, but he feels the same hesitation i do towards making the first move, if i wait long enough something will eventually happen between us but by that point i may not even want him anymore. Also, that he is intimidated by my success at work and feels like his work isn't good enough for me. she said that another woman was not the issue, that he is not currently dating or hooking up. (this was before the unanswered texts - with holiday travel I won't have time to see her again for a couple weeks) She's not one to recommend specific spell work, though i suppose i could ask her since it's not anything we have discussed before either!
runrabbitrun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun ,

Spells take time to work.

You have just recently performed them and now, Mercury is in Retrograde (things are moving backward until Jan 8).

So, I would wait a few weeks and see if anything happens.

Then, let us know.

In the meantime, you could ask this reader if she's an AIRR member and ask about your spells.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RKGOMES » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:00 pm

I am hoping an experienced practitioner or a licensed LM rootworker can assist with this inquiry.
Please see below:
I have done Spell kits (both love and crossing types with great success). The problem NOW is that I live in an apartment complex with limited space for burying (love spells). Frankly, soon I won't be able to bury them. Are there other appropriate ways to dispose of love spells besides burying in yard?
I live in Hawaii and was wondering if it was ok to dispose of in the ocean? Or is that bad and ruining he Spell? I await your answer. Thank you!
RKGOMES

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo