Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
mabel

Spell Kit or Spell Casters

Unread post by mabel » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:28 am

Hi,

I like to seek some advise with regards to will it be more effective and 'powerful' to do our own spell via the spell kit or to hire a spell caster instead? I like to know as I am facing a very difficult love situation with my ex and I really like some advise which way would be more effective, rather than spending money on one that might not work?

J Simulcik

Re: Spell Kit or Spell Casters

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:45 am

The absolute truth is that it depends. A practitioner will (presumably) have more knowledge of, and experience with, rootwork. Good workers will be able to affect many situations. At the same time, nobody is more qualified to put huge amounts of energy into personal work than those that are immediately affected. Nobody knows better the hurt/need/desire you feel than you do. That is the reason Lucky Mojo offers the kits to begin with, in order to best help those who can help themselves.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:52 am

mabel wrote:Hi,

I like to seek some advise with regards to will it be more effective and 'powerful' to do our own spell via the spell kit or to hire a spell caster instead? I like to know as I am facing a very difficult love situation with my ex and I really like some advise which way would be more effective, rather than spending money on one that might not work?

Hi Mabel,
Your question is a good one, and as J said, it does really depend. One of the things it depends on is whether you yourself are gifted for such work because in Conjure tradition the belief is that you do need to have some gift for rootwork in order for your work to be effective. And if you don't know whether you are gifted or not and you are emotionally distraught over the situation, it is probably not the best place and time to begin learning magic. The good news is that you have found the Lucky Mojo Forums where a lot of experienced readers and workers can and will help give you good answers to your questions. And in my experience with love work, often what ends up happening is that you will do some work yourself and then if you need to you will hire a worker to do more labor intensive work.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 pm

I also got into hoodoo at the beginning because of an ex. during those months of breaking up and reuniting, I did a variety of things - got more than one tarot card readings, honey jar, reconciliation mojo, putting his picture and hair and herbs in a wooden box (with a mirror inside so he was forced to reflect on his feelings for me), even a spell using graveyard dirt. they worked for a time and there were clear signs. the problem was the relationship wasn't going to last, so i ended up spending way too much time and money, until the whole thing failed so miserably that i had to wake up.

since then i've done other works for myself like money and success spells, and the results fluctuate, so even now i suspect i'm not very gifted. sometimes i pay a worker i consult now and then for works (nothing too complicated so not too costy) and it's been mostly effective.

so i'd agree with Bri that if you're in an emotionally vulnerable situation, it may not be a good time to start getting into hoodoo because you may get too confused/obsessed. the best thing to do for starters is to get a reading from a good worker and actually listen to the advice. then you can see if you want to go on with the works, and consult with the worker about how things can go if you want to get help from him/her. during the process you may get a better sense of what you're dealing with, and then you can make your decision.

best wishes
cabrielle

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 pm

cabriellenil wrote:.

since then i've done other works for myself like money and success spells, and the results fluctuate, so even now i suspect i'm not very gifted. sometimes i pay a worker i consult now and then for works (nothing too complicated so not too costy) and it's been mostly effective.

hi Cabrielle,

Don't be too hasty in assuming that you are not gifted! You may fall into the category of workers who get better results for others than they do for themselves, or you may have a great talent for one specific area and just not discovered that yet :-) Even very talented workers benefit from going to other workers and readers from time to time, so it sounds like you are following your instincts and doing great--but again, don't assume that fluctuating results mean you have no gift--I swear its always easier to spot someone else's than to see our own!

take care,
Bri

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:05 am

Absolutely keep at it Cabrielle! Even the best workers can not succeed 100% of the time.

Mabel, perhaps one way to go if you still feel like doing something yourself even after working with a practitioner is to work a kit for your own power and ability to see this situation through, no matter what the results. That way, you have helped yourself without getting bogged down in the heavier love/reconciliation work.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:55 am

cabriellenil wrote:I also got into hoodoo at the beginning because of an ex. during those months of breaking up and reuniting, I did a variety of things - got more than one tarot card readings, honey jar, reconciliation mojo, putting his picture and hair and herbs in a wooden box (with a mirror inside so he was forced to reflect on his feelings for me), even a spell using graveyard dirt. they worked for a time and there were clear signs. the problem was the relationship wasn't going to last, so i ended up spending way too much time and money, until the whole thing failed so miserably that i had to wake up.

Hi Cabrielle,

I wanted to make a few points about your post.

It sounds like you did quite well with your work and the relationship was not meant to be. Reconciliation work, in my view, is the hardest work to do. Magic usually cannot solve the innate problems of an unstable relationship, or change someone's nature.

I agree with Bri about going to other workers. I go to others for psychic readings and readers come to me. I go to my elders for help too, because we do not always have the objectivity to see our own situations. There is nothing wrong with that.

I would not rule out that you do not have talent, because of your results. I would have given up long ago if I just went by my initial results. A good part of rootwork/magic is persistence and creativity.

Don't sell yourself short.

Mary

ArchAngel

Finished Spell Kits vs. Designing Your Own Spells

Unread post by ArchAngel » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:51 am

I wonder what is better? To order a finished spell kit with all the ingredients, or use what you have learned to compose your own spells? I would guess the last one, because then it's more personal, but it is also easier to fail, is it?

What would you experienced root workers recommend? :geek:

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Finished Spell Kits vs. Designing Your Own Spells

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:08 am

Hi Archangel,

It depends on a lot of factors: what kind of magic are you doing, how experienced are you with that kind of magic, and what kind of materials do you have on hand.

There are certain things, like honey jars that most people do on their own, without a spell kit, although I think Lucky Mojo started carrying a spell kit for a mini honey jar because they got so many requests! But, with a lot of things, the spell kit is both more informative and more econimical, because you get everything you need packaged together and buying everything separately will typically cost a little more. Also, if you are interested in working in the conjure style, then I would say a spell kit from Lucky Mojo is a really good place to start for that, especially if you are new to conjure practice and don't know a lot about it.

take care,
Bri

ArchAngel

Unread post by ArchAngel » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:20 pm

So spell kits are recommended for beginners and for the economical aspect? I though maybe the spell would be "stronger" if you made everything yourself? I was actually a bit worried that I would appear a bit lazy, but then again. ordering a kit it is kinda foolproof, is it?

Dagoth

Unread post by Dagoth » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:06 pm

[I personally believe that] a recipe/ritual/spell is more powerful [when] designed on your own, because you are playing an active role and drawing upon your own symbolism. Seeking out the ingredients, preparing them, all the work you put into for that one moment makes it seem all the more real and powerful. It also builds confidence, to know that YOU alone created such a change, which leads to more confidence which in turn leads to more power.

I'm not saying don't buy products. If I don't have any of the ingredients, rather then buy a spell kit, I order all the materials.

It really comes down to this: Cooking at home or ordering out.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:19 pm

I always recommend the bottle spells for beginners.

The spell kits are quite powerful and you get all the ingredients you would have purchased on your own with a spell crafted around Hoodoo. I think it is the best of both worlds for a hoodooist.

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:51 am

Well, Archangel, you have gotten a few different opinions! I also disagree with Dagoth that making everything or getting everything individually is "more powerful." I do not think that it is usually more powerful. There are certain kinds of work where that effort might make sense, but by and large I do not find it necessary nor better able to produce the result I want. I do think that spell kits are good for beginners because clear, concise, instructions come with them. The spell kit gives you everything that you need and tells you exactly how you need to work the spell, so for beginners I think that it useful, seasoned practitioners also benefit from the spell kits as Mary has already said.

It really depends on what you are trying to do and how much experience you have. If you want to break up a couple or bring someone closer to you then a break up bottle or a honey jar might make more sense for a first step into conjure. If you want to do a full out Crown of Success spell that you saw on the Lucky Mojo website, then if it were me, and I was new to Conjure, I would order the spell kit.

I hope this helps,
Bri

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 am

As a beginner and a person who ordered a mojo bag which I finished and am now waiting for a spell kit I have a strong opinion on this firstly a beginer useing the kit from LM because of the instructions and because of the available help from the LM staff is absoluely able to do it with no problem and I think saying that the LM kits are for persons who have doubts in their power may not be accurate in my case I am a novice and buy the mojo kits and or mojo hands etc. because I am not that knowledgable and then add a few specific personal things like seals of sachet powders or useing saint statues or cards or amulets which makes it my own. This is a good conversation and I must say that buying a made spell kit depends on where or who is makeing it and how much you put into it when you are doig it.. Just my opinion Sincerely Sharona I agree buy the kits

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Basically, if you don't buy the kit, and are not a graduate of the HRCC or were raised in the tradition, how do you know what you did was hoodoo?

Some people aren't 'kit-people', but the kits provide structure and all the materials for a spell grounded in the tradition. I would say most beginners fall into this category.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 pm

As the person who designed the Lucky Mojo spell kits, i must weigh in here with the opinion that they were designed for TWO purposes:

1) They provide beginners with full instructions and all ingredients for performing a specific spell.

2) They provide advanced practitioners with full instructions and all ingredients for performing a speecific spell.

The cooking analogy applies:

1) You can make supper from what's in your cupboard, planning it as you go = make up your spells.

2) You can imagine what it is you want to eat and look up that entree in a cookbook and buy all the ingredients separately, and substitute ingredients, and slightly change the recipe if you wish = get a spell from a book or teacher and adapt it to your needs or write out your own variant of it.

3) You can buy a "from scratch" package that contains the recipe and all necessary ingredients = buy a good spell kit and use it.

4) You can go to a restaurant and have someone else cook for you = hire a root doctor.

None of these techniques is inherently "more powerful" than the others, because hoodoo is not a role-playing game. We don't have "power levels" and "experience points." What we are doing is folk magic, according to traditional beliefs and customs -- when we start to ask questions about "power levels" and "beginners" versus "experts," we are losing the point and focus of the work -- which is to help one another learn and practice conjure to help ourselves and those we love.
catherine yronwode

Lara

Unread post by Lara » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:42 pm

I have to fully agree with the fact that the spell kits are excellent for beginners, nor do I beleive that making the spell up yourself is more powerful.

To add to cats points on the spell kits:
The spell kits often come with more then enough ingredients to repeat the spell with new candles.

As for making up your own ...
I dont know about everyone else, but I've been using my Great-Grandmothers receipe for pumpkin pie since I was a little girl, just as my mother did. Once I remember when Mom deceided she was going to try something new, and made PEANUT BUTTER pumpkin pie for thanksgiving. Everyone wincing yet?

Sure there are some great cooks out there that have the skills to improve on my great-grandmothers pumpkin pie receipe ... but most of us have the sense not to mess with something that works.

Do I make up my own spells? Yes! Do I make up my own spells on the fly for clients who have critical needs ... no ... Did I make up new spells the first dozen times I did something ... no. Do I now know enough to change and adapt spells to fit my clients needs without changing the dynamics of tried and true receipes? Yes.

Lara

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Well said, Lara and miss cat!

Bri

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 am

I must again say as a beginner how lucky we are to have the LM kits I have waited along time for my pyschic vision spell kit and dressed candle and this is because of how accurate and real the ingredients are,I will add a few things to each from a list of things you terrific people here at the forum suggested to add my personal stamp but if this kit was not available to me I would not(maybe latter after I study more)be able to do this spell,and all the ingredients that I would have needed and the knowledge to do the spell is not something I have right now. So LM keep up the great availability of all of your products so we can do the hoodoo while we are studying and growing.

ArchAngel

Unread post by ArchAngel » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

If i understand you correctly - spell kit is works no matter if the practitioner is novice or expert - it makes no difference? Then maybe a spell kit is a better solution for me since i am new to the game.

Thank you for all your answers :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm

ArchAngel wrote:If i understand you correctly - spell kit is works no matter if the practitioner is novice or expert - it makes no difference?

No, you do not understand me correcrty. I did not say that a spell kit -- or any spell of any kind "works no matter if the practitioner is novice or expert."

The reasons that a spell succeeds or fails has little to do with whether the spell came with instructions and ingredients in a kit with ingredients or if it came from a book of instrictions or a teacher and you bought the ingredients separately.

Because you are a newcomer to this practice, i think you should step back a bit and read a bit on magic in general, about why no one can "gauarantee" that magic spells will work. The information you seek should be here:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

In particular, please read the sections titled "Do Magic Spells Always Work?" and "Are Magic Spells Guaranteed to Work?"
catherine yronwode

Sharona22

Doing LM Spell Kit and Candles Just Using Instructions

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:03 pm

If I lite the LM dressed candle and do the kit as per the instructions I should get a good result (even though this is guaranteed) all the other things done in hoodoo even as prayers hand gestures etc. How would I know what to do? I learned about the seals sachets and oils by being lucky enough to get this forum. Basically what I am saying is all the info and directions included in kit isthat all you need to have

Literarylioness

Re: Doing LM Kit and Candles Just Using Instructions

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Sharona22 wrote:If I lite the LM dressed candle and do the kit as per the instructions I should get a good result(even though this is guarnteed0 all the other things done in hoodoo even as prayers hand gestures etc. How would I know what to do?I learned about the seals sachets and oils by being lucky enough to get this forum Basically what I am saying is all the info and directions included in kit isthat all you need to have

Sharona, this is magic and spiritual work and I do not understand what you mean by "good result." You must have faith in your ability and you are the only one who can do that.

As far as directions go, the spell kits come with directions and the vigil candles come dressed.

Believe in yourself,

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Hi Sharona,

The spell kits give you the instructions for working the particular spell. You have to bring the extra oomph to the work. Start simple, follow the spell kit, observe your results, if necessary repeat. Don't try to incorporate everything that you have learned into your first working, just follow the instructions, focus on the work in whatever way works best for you, and try it out.

good luck!
Bri

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 pm

OK Thanks I have the faith because as I said this outcome is very dear to my heart and you are both right I will keep you updated. I seem to be over thinking this I will stop

nemesis

Making a Spell More Effective

Unread post by nemesis » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:21 am

Hi,

As I await my order to arrive, I would like to know has anyone had any luck with the spell kits/work? Did you achieve any positive and favorably result and how do you achieve that?

I am alittle apprehensive about doing spells on my own and want it to work so so much cos i know i will be so totally crushed if it doesnt sighh..... :?

Brujero05

Re: Making a Spell More Effective

Unread post by Brujero05 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:17 am

Hi nemesis,

In Hoodoo your chances of succesful spell operation depend on your ability to pray for the desired result. Prayer means different things to different people. If you've never prayed before in your life, I suggest you start now. Do it throughout the day, when you go sleep, when you're at work etc. Practice makes perfect. THEN will you be ready do to spells. Its important to note that also faith and conviction play a crucial role in spellwork. If you find that thoughts of doubt are beginning to creep into your mind about your chances of success, you're more likely to fail. Believe in the magic!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 am

Hi Nemesis,

Spell work can never be guaranteed. I have used Lucky Mojo spell kits with great success though, so I personally know that they can and do work :-)

How do you achieve your desired results? Well, what I have found is that the clearer you are in what it is that you want, the more focused you are when you are doing the work, and the more sincere you are in your prayers and your vigilance over the work, the higher your chance of success. With that said, in Conjure it is understood that when we ask for things the answer sometimes will simply be no, and that's just the way it works. I have been in situations where I really thought I wanted or needed something and I worked very hard to attain it and the answer kept coming back "no." It was only with 20/20 hindsight that I understood why I kept getting that "no" and was really thankful for it!

good luck,
Bri

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 am

I have had wonderful success with the spell kits and recommend them to everyone. I agree with Bri that you have to be clear on what you want. The best spell work, in my view, has concentrated attention. There is a tremendous focus on the spell itself. People have the tendency to have their minds wander while they should be focussing on the spell.

It is true that there are no guarantees with spell work, but in my experience, you will learn a lot in the process. You will find out information about the situation that you did not know and you will find out more about yourself too. This is always beneficial in the long run.

Happy spellcasting!

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:36 am

Brujero05 wrote:Its important to note that also faith and conviction play a crucial role in spellwork. If you find that thoughts of doubt are beginning to creep into your mind about your chances of success, you're more likely to fail. Believe in the magic!

I wanted to point out that faith is great, but there is a bit more involved with conjure. There is a lot of what is known as "sympathy magic" involved in rootworker, which is why quite a few spells do not work out for people, in my experience. You will notice a lot of spells call for "personal concerns" of people. The personal concerns are links to those people and without them, the work is not going to be as effective. For more on this, check out these two links: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html and
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Mary

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi Nemesis

I can only speak as someone new to actually doing spells in Hoodoo
and results so far have been much quicker than the magic I have used
in the past, my early testimony would be that the products you can purchase
from this site are very effective but like most things that we come across we
wonder if its an old wifes tale, or a foolish belief system that just doesnt work
exept just in peoples minds, well with my experience so far I have had a lot
of coincidences if the spells didnt work. This for me is as real as it gets.

Brian

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 am

Hey all!

Just like to say a big thank you to all of you for sharing your thoughts on this, i really appreciate that :)
It has given me deeper insight and definitely increase my faith in spell work. Im gonna receive my orders very soon and I really cant wait. Will update you guys if i see any results! Thanks again... :)

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 am

Bri, what prayers are you supposed to do over the work? I have ordered some kits... do they come with prayers? Also, if you are doing a spell on your own and there is no prayer guidance... what should you do? Just pray for what you want to happen? Or visualize and pray?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:29 am

hopeful1 wrote:Bri, what prayers are you supposed to do over the work? I have ordered some kits... do they come with prayers? Also, if you are doing a spell on your own and there is no prayer guidance... what should you do? Just pray for what you want to happen? Or visualize and pray?

Since you have ordered spell kits you will receive full instructions and many of the Lucky Mojo spell kits do come with specific prayers depending on the kind of work that is to be done. The 23rd Psalm is very popular in Hoodoo and is used to draw in the good things of life, other Psalms have other purposes like the 91st for protection work.
See: http://www.luckymojo.com/secretspsalms.html
For more information about the use of Psalms in Hoodoo.

When doing work it is common to both say an appropriate Psalm but also to pray or speak from your heart. I can't describe it very well, but if you have ever heard a really good preacher preach you'll have a sense of what I am talking about.
If you have more questions along this line, check out the following thread on this forum:
share-how-you-prepare,-focus,-and-pray-t72.html

take care,
Bri

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 am

Thanks, Bri! (love the name, it is the same as my daughter's)
I have a question... a friend of mine who has had experience with not hoodoo but other type of work said that doing spells to bring someone back will not make the person have feelings for you or even WANT to be with you. If they no longer like or love you, and they come back, it isn't because they want to be with you, and that in essence, that second chance you get is fake because whatever they felt before when they left you (usually they didn't like you enough to stay?) will still be what they feel. I ordered some love spell kits to bring my ex back, and I am quite hopeful they will work, but her words are playing in my head. Is there any truth to that? I know the basic nature of the person does not change, and whatever issues were there before will still be there, but what about the feelings? Is there anyone who's had their ex come back who can answer that question, or do you know?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 am

hopeful1 wrote:Thanks, Bri! (love the name, it is the same as my daughter's)
I have a question... a friend of mine who has had experience with not hoodoo but other type of work said that doing spells to bring someone back will not make the person have feelings for you or even WANT to be with you. If they no longer like or love you, and they come back, it isn't because they want to be with you, and that in essence, that second chance you get is fake because whatever they felt before when they left you (usually they didn't like you enough to stay?) will still be what they feel. I ordered some love spell kits to bring my ex back, and I am quite hopeful they will work, but her words are playing in my head. Is there any truth to that? I know the basic nature of the person does not change, and whatever issues were there before will still be there, but what about the feelings? Is there anyone who's had their ex come back who can answer that question, or do you know?

I am going to answer you as a woman and as a practitioner. As a woman, the first successful spell I did was to bring back a lover and I regretted it. The lover was still a jerk and all my spell work could not change his nature. We played "push me/pull me" for about a year. Did he want to be with me? Yes. Should we have been together? No. We were very incompatible and no spell work was going to change that. Was any of that "fake"? No. I do not regret working on him, because I learned a lot about myself and magic doing so.

There are no guarantees with magic and we work with what we have. There are relationships that are control oriented and there are many who like relationships like this. Who can really judge?

Hopeful, this is not your friend's life, but yours. Your "friend" is not doing the spells you are. That is why it is best to keep work like this to yourself.

I hope that helps,

Mary

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am

Thank you Mary! Would you say, though, that that ex still loved you? Or ever loved you? Was it a reconcilation spell or a come back to me spell? Because I guess that is her point. If my ex doesn't love me anymore (or never did), then he will just be there in body not soul.

I agree that it is my decision, and I will stick to it. I spoke to her about it because her family has "the gift", and she expressed basically your view how she did it years ago and got the guy back but he was still a jerk and did not love her. I told her I had not decided yet (so as not to actually "tell" I was doing it) so she was just strongly trying to make her case against my doing it.

I am glad to hear you got success with it (even if you regretted it!). It gives me hope. I want to do the honey jar but having issues getting his hair... don't know how to go about it; we work together but he shares his office/chair with several people and if I went after his shift with tape, I wouldn't know whose hair I was getting. Any suggestions? I can't break into his truck :(

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Also... in another post somewhere in the forum, I read that the longer time passes, the least likely the reconciliation spells are to work to bring someone back to you/sweeten to come back. In my case it has been 3 months... so does that mean I am a lost case?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 pm

hopeful1 wrote:Thank you Mary! Would you say, though, that that ex still loved you? Or ever loved you? Was it a reconcilation spell or a come back to me spell? Because I guess that is her point. If my ex doesn't love me anymore (or never did), then he will just be there in body not soul.

I agree that it is my decision, and I will stick to it. I spoke to her about it because her family has "the gift", and she expressed basically your view how she did it years ago and got the guy back but he was still a jerk and did not love her. I told her I had not decided yet (so as not to actually "tell" I was doing it) so she was just strongly trying to make her case against my doing it.

I am glad to hear you got success with it (even if you regretted it!). It gives me hope. I want to do the honey jar but having issues getting his hair... don't know how to go about it; we work together but he shares his office/chair with several people and if I went after his shift with tape, I wouldn't know whose hair I was getting. Any suggestions? I can't break into his truck :(

I have three ex-husbands, or as I affectionately call them, "the three little pigs" (they were all Pigs in Eastern astrology) and I can say they all probably still love me in their own ways, so what? Who cares? That does change the fact the relationships did not work out due to basically huge differences in life goals.

The guy that I worked on was not one I married, but a boyfriend over 20 years ago. To be fair, he was not so much of jerk as allergic to being physically faithful. I don't like to share and he felt he should spread his love amongst his female fans. See how that can be a bit of a problem? I am quite intense and did everything under the sun to get him and keep him.

You obviously have a lot of doubts about this guy's feelings towards you and that maybe why your friend said what she did. You cannot make the guy love you if he never did, but you can open him up to giving you a second chance. That's where we began this whole thread-giving you a second chance.

Hair is best, but can you get something else from him? What type of hair does he have? Is it curly? Is it straight? My last husband was losing his and I still find his hair everywhere, so I'm sure you can get at least one strand if you try.

Good luck!

Mary

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 pm

3 little pigs... lol! Yes, I wanted a second chance, that is all. I do have doubts about his feelings. I cannot get anything else from him other than I have his signature. He has short straight black hair.. we didn't live together and last time he was at my house was back December 29 when we broke up. I didn't think of saving anything at the time (body fluids, etc). I didn't know I'd be going down this road, I thought we would get back together as the breakup was "mutual" (well, he thought so anyway... I wasn't going to sit there and cry and disagree and beg not to be dumped). I've had oppty to get his hair after the breakup, but not after I decided to go this route :( I actually tried today, ran my hand through his hair but couldn't very well pull it out and none was just sitting there loose. I am telling you, even using tape to go over his work chair wouldn't work because he shares it with others. Plus... they are there! What excuse could I possibly have to be going over the chair with tape and not look psychotic - plus it'd get back to him I was up to something. Anything you can recommend?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:21 pm

hopeful1 wrote:3 little pigs... lol! Yes, I wanted a second chance, that is all. I do have doubts about his feelings. I cannot get anything else from him other than I have his signature. He has short straight black hair.. we didn't live together and last time he was at my house was back December 29 when we broke up. I didn't think of saving anything at the time (body fluids, etc). I didn't know I'd be going down this road, I thought we would get back together as the breakup was "mutual" (well, he thought so anyway... I wasn't going to sit there and cry and disagree and beg not to be dumped). I've had oppty to get his hair after the breakup, but not after I decided to go this route :( I actually tried today, ran my hand through his hair but couldn't very well pull it out and none was just sitting there loose. I am telling you, even using tape to go over his work chair wouldn't work because he shares it with others. Plus... they are there! What excuse could I possibly have to be going over the chair with tape and not look psychotic - plus it'd get back to him I was up to something. Anything you can recommend?

Use his signature if that is what you have.

Mary

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Have you tried just casually walk behind him and just say "hey you have something in your hair and pluck one out?" I know that I for one will be more careful if that happens to me but then again, I have been reading and researching hoodoo!!! ps.. that is how I got my X's hair.. good luck to ya

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Well, he's 6'2", I am 5'1"... that would be awkward, I can barely reach! lol! but maybe, that is not a bad idea - I may get a friend to do it!
Thanks

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 pm

I was thinking more in the lines while he was sitting at his desk, and you may want to consider doing yourself so that your 100% sure it is "his" hair,
less involved = less to explain

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:10 am

See, the only problem with that is that he works in an enclosed audio booth... there is no reason for me to be in there and walk behind him. I don't trust anyone he works with to ask for help with this. I am going to have to get creative somehow. Or just use the signature :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Hopeful1,
If you can't get his hair, do not fret! Although hair does make the spell work more powerful, I think if you can get a witness sample of spit, semen, underwear or any other piece of clothing that is not washed it would be great. You have to be more creative when it comes to getting a personal item of his. Also, you have to seize the opportunities you do get to get his hair, or anything personal of his. One thing you could do is say you have something in your hair...let me get it out for you. As for his signature, pay close attention to if he throws something away, a straw he might drink out of. I mean personal items do help the spell but you dont have to have it to make things work. Remember that the strength of the spell, and the effectiveness is mostly dependent on you. If all you have is his picture, or a name paper, then work with that.

I think that what KILLS spellwork is worrying, being obesessive with the target, and calling him or stalking him. This just annoys the target and makes them resent you in the long run. In turn, this will just make more work for you in the end. I disagree with the time frame of the further time goes on between you that your spell is less likely to work. Two years went by before I reconciled with my ex, and once I got to him it made me realize that I did not want him anymore. This is not uncommon. Another thing that kills the spell effectiveness is thinking about how, what, where, when, and why the spell is going to reach its outcome. Does it really matter how you are going to achieve your goal as long as you achieve it right? I think its important to do the spell during the right moon phase, day of the week and then let the spell go. It just doesnt help to watch over a spell like a pot of hot boiling water. I just think having "did it work yet" mentality takes away from the energy of the spell. It is hard to not think about the spell once you've done it, but you will get better at it. Another way to make it effective is not to tell anyone about it because their energy can effect your spell.

Yes, spells are not guaranteed to work, but if you calm down, concentrate, and trust that it will work...most likely it will. Also, keep a journal that way you know what works and what doesnt. Its all about trial and error :)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh and dont be afraid to work with saints, or the intranquil spirit to get him back. ;)

hopeful1

Unread post by hopeful1 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 am

Thanks, Stars! I recently tried the "there's something in your hair" route, and this man has THE healthiest hair and strongest roots I have ever seen: NO HAIR came out! I have definitely not been obsessive with the target, I do not call/text/stalk... I guess the lack of communication is why they say it is harder to get them back as time passes because they move on or "forget" us (I think that is the reason some people "stalk"). Thanks again for your feedback regarding the timeframe that passed before you reconciled with your ex -- did you do a honey jar, or one of the other kits?
Thanks!

paris

Unread post by paris » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm

hi there dose anyone have any advise on how to use the bottle spells like should i burry it or keep it at home i have a saint micheal thank you.

K54

Unread post by K54 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 pm

literarylioness wrote:
I wanted to point out that faith is great, but there is a bit more involved with conjure. There is a lot of what is known as "sympathy magic" involved in rootworker, which is why quite a few spells do not work out for people, in my experience. You will notice a lot of spells call for "personal concerns" of people. The personal concerns are links to those people and without them, the work is not going to be as effective. For more on this, check out these two links: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html and
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Mary

I agree with the personal concerns. I recently went through an online detective agency to obtain a photo of someone (not the BEST personal concern, but the only one I could possibly get in this instance) and got it at a very reasonable price. And while I agree that faith is very important, I should like to point out that in my early days of "dabbling" with spells (not Hoodoo)", I did a few that I really didn't expect to work but they did anyway.

Reynolds

Spell to begin with luck a time of personal transformation

Unread post by Reynolds » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi everyone,

As everyone knows, the economy is crap right now. After a few years of fully focusing on trying to get a career under way (Voice over artist, Real estate, Public relations, marketing, promotions) and having NO luck whatsoever (either a job isn't acuratley represented, or the boss of a start up becomes fully distracted with personal drama, or as in one particular case, the DJ who was helping myself and a woman out in learning to do voice over work begins sleeping with the woman and pushes me to the side), I've decided I'm going to take an assitant job starting this may and stay for at least a year. I'm gratefull asd all hell to even have a job possibility, and while it isn't what I want to do forever, it will be a great opportunity to save some money, and work on the many areas of my life that haven't been squared away:
-Relationships, or more accuratley my relationship skills and ability to attract quality women who I'm into instead of just getting lucky occasioanlly and then settling for what else comes my way, and also using magic to help me in this (I took notes on a Dr. Kioni show a while ago about using Hoodoo to help men attract the types of women they really like, but my notes are incomplete and I haven't been able to really set aside time to put what was discussed into practice, plus as a matter of bad luck, Dr. K hasn;t yet put this show up on his blog site :( )
-Health, I have numerous health problems, and while none of them are horrible, with the exception of a chronic pain condition, they all add up, and while I've taken great strides inhealing, there is still much to do, and I see this upcoming eriod as a time in which I can really focus on finding the right herba and supplements, taking yoga and tai chi and really focusing on them
- My study of Hoodoo and other magic
-Working on really connecting with the spirits that walk with me and my ancestors, and Saint Expedite and some other Saints I intend to work with
- improve the quality of my photography and learn how to properly use the camera and then when I can afford it, photoshop, and then learn about matting etc... so I can properly present them
- and at the half year mark begin thinking realistically about what my career options are, and using Hoodoo and some spirit summoning to bring me luck and push things along

Now, this is ALL doable, with determination, motivation , but I want luck on my side and want to begin this 'year' with good fortune etc, and make sure that whatever might block me is pushed aside...

I'm thinking either a Crown of success spell kit or a VanVan spell kit would be helpfull...

I think perhaps a Van Van first and then a crown of success...

What do you all think?

And what else might you all recomend?

And since I'm looking for luck and success in a very broad sense, how do you guys think I should 'phrase' things...

"open the way for me this year XXXXX"
There isn't a lot of Room on the tiny candle that came with the VanVan spell kit I ordered ;) though I ca always get a largere candle, but still I think the more specific I get the better...

I thank you guys VERY much for your help and guidance in this :D

Turnsteel

Re: Spell to begin with luck a time of personal transformation

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 pm

I think Van Van is a great way to start what you describe because its good for helping to remove obstacles, bringing good luck and clearing out bad. Along those lines I would suggest something of the Road Opener line to throw open the doors of success. For getting closer with the spirits you work with I can only recommend working with them as much as you can. Your petition of " open the way for me this year" would be absolutely perfect on a road opener candle. I also think a series of baths would be good, maybe 13 Herb to take off any bad luck then well, maybe Van Van or Lady Luck, Wealthy Way, Power or something along those lines to help draw in the blessings of the good life.

I hope that helps.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:34 pm

I like the idea of Van Van chased with Crown of Success, but I also like Fast Luck too. Fast Luck can cover money and love. Van Van is a lot like a road opener spell too.

Just keep yourself clean and protected too.

Mary

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Thank you for your replies guys...
What I think I'll do then is the Van Van, and then after wards perhaps get a glass enclosed Orange andle and put Road opener oil on it and lit it for 15 minutes each day and pray for the way to be opened, and also do a Crown of success... and of course as suggested keep myslelf spiritually cleansed and protected...

Still though, I wonder about how to phrase my petition, and I think it's perhaps a question better asked seperatley...

Thanks guys,
- Reynolds

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi Reynolds,

Reynolds wrote:What I think I'll do then is the Van Van, and then after wards perhaps get a glass enclosed Orange andle and put Road opener oil on it and lit it for 15 minutes each day and pray for the way to be opened, and also do a Crown of success... and of course as suggested keep myslelf spiritually cleansed and protected...
Still though, I wonder about how to phrase my petition, and I think it's perhaps a question better asked seperatley...

The Van Van /Road Opening work is excellent, and I'd suggeest including some Clarity and/or King Solomon's Wisdom in the mix, as well, to aid in discernment and articulation of your petition, and in prioritizing the work you have set for yourself. I'd also suggest looking at the Nine-Herb Bath
http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html
to assist with wisdom, vision, and sustained success during and after the VanVan/Road Opening work.

Good Luck!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 am

Reynolds wrote:Thank you for your replies guys...
What I think I'll do then is the Van Van, and then after wards perhaps get a glass enclosed Orange andle and put Road opener oil on it and lit it for 15 minutes each day and pray for the way to be opened, and also do a Crown of success... and of course as suggested keep myslelf spiritually cleansed and protected...

Thanks guys,
- Reynolds

Psalms 18 and 20 are great for any road opening work.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 pm

To reconcile with my ex boyfriend, I made sure to do some reconcilation work. I didn't use a spell kit, but I kept it simple. by using some reconcilation oil, balms of gilead, come to me, and some other things. You can use the reconcilation spell kit if you want. I did a separate communication spell so that we would talk. But we have the same circle of friends and so I made sure he got in contact with a mutual friend, and gave him courage to come out with us so he saw me. I did do a sweet jar, and kept him in the sweet jar the entire time while I worked other spells. I had to do a few other things because my situation was more complicated since another girl was involved. He was definitely scared to contact me so I had to do a courage/confidence spell so that he wouldn't be afraid anymore. I also did a road opener to remove obstacles.

Well, if you use the intranquil spirit trust me he will not forget you. With that spell, I suggest working it when they are sleeping because its easier since the target's defenses are down.

hopeful1 wrote:Thanks, Stars! I recently tried the "there's something in your hair" route, and this man has THE healthiest hair and strongest roots I have ever seen: NO HAIR came out! I have definitely not been obsessive with the target, I do not call/text/stalk... I guess the lack of communication is why they say it is harder to get them back as time passes because they move on or "forget" us (I think that is the reason some people "stalk"). Thanks again for your feedback regarding the timeframe that passed before you reconciled with your ex -- did you do a honey jar, or one of the other kits?
Thanks!

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:12 pm

I have been reading a lot of these posts, trying to find the different things people have put into honey jars and there are a few that don't have 'personal' concerns of the intended target. The best substitute was a signature, or something they had written or a picture. I have a picture and things like that but of course they would be printed from the computer's memory instead of an actual developed picture. My question is, would copies or things printed like that still be okay? Would his birth date and sign help? I am already going to include a pair of lodestones, I'll have the right oils, incense and herbs to go in the jar, do it during the right moon phase and start on the right day and maybe a few extra things, I'm not sure. But would that be strong enough? i know there is no substitute for the biological, but there is no way for me to get anything like that anymore. He lives in Cali where I used to live and I'm literally on the other side of the country at this point in time. I can't hound him, but I can still get into contact with him depending on how often he checks his e-mail. It's a strange situation, so I just want to make sure I can do everything possible to make this work. Feed back would be muy appreciated.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue May 12, 2009 1:40 am

emu81684,
Will it be strong enough?

You are like a bower asking "Will the arrow hit my target?", before the first shot.
And "what if I miss"?
The prey does not stop to wait for the hunter.
If you miss, then unleash another, and another and another.

Keep going, adapt and add as the work progresses.
Divinations can be done before the work about how many days, what days, how much of each ingredient, etc that you will need to use to draw him and how the candles burn will show how it progresses.

After a few months of hunting, stop. And decide it this prey is worth following into the desert or if you should go back to the forrests, where there are many more to hunt.

Johannes Gardback
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

chatocamacho

which spell kit?

Unread post by chatocamacho » Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 am

Hi to all

I am trying to decide which spell kit to use and was wondering if anyone can give me there opinion. I am a gay male and want to attract new love into my life. I also want men to feel attracted to me. I am trying to decide between lavender love, look me over, and attraction kit. Which would you recommend?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”