Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:24 pm

That is good enough. As long as the jar is on their property,and they walk by it or near it. You are good. Just get it as close to the door as you can. If you want you dust their walk way the day before, or put some powder/oil on their door handle lightly so they come in contact with the ingredients. I am not sure what you're vinegar jar is for, but if you are trying to break someone up then lightly put some break up powder in the walk way that way they walk over it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm

starsinthesky7

Thanks - I have break up oil so I will put that on the screen door and door handle. And yes it is for a break up.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 am

Ok I ran into a problem with burying the vinegar jar. I was not able to bury the jar as there were too many people around so I just put the jar in a little bush right next to the front door, will that work or should I still the bury the jar when I get a chance?

Thanks

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 am

Ok that makes alot of sense stars thankyou

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:12 am

I'd try to get it buried as soon as you can. Burial grounds your jar & keeps it working. Practically speaking too, unless it's a really big dense bush, odds are it's going to be found at some point, and that's not something you want. Don't panic, but take care of it

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 am

Put it inside a flower pot and leave it near their property.
Plant a very unattractive bush so no one takes it. and pour vinegar into the plant.
even a dead plant might do the trick?

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 am

Put it inside a flower pot and leave it near their property.
Plant a very unattractive bush so no one takes it. and pour vinegar into the plant.
even a dead plant might do the trick?

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:42 pm

I am planning on doing a vinegar jar to break up a couple. I read what I could through the forums. I may have overlooked something, but I have a few questions that I have unanswered.
Do I shake the jar whenever I feel the need or am I supposed to be doing it at certain times? I know it is best to start the jar on Tues/Sat, but not sure if I'm only supposed to shake it then as well.
Also, how long am I supposed to keep the jar? until the couple breaks up or is there a time period...like 7 or 9 days?
Should I be saying anything while I shake the jar or just concentrate on the outcome I wish to see?
Thanks to anyone who can shed a little extra light...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm

gingerly88 wrote:Do I shake the jar whenever I feel the need or am I supposed to be doing it at certain times? I know it is best to start the jar on Tues/Sat, but not sure if I'm only supposed to shake it then as well.
Shake it when your angry, I would do it once a day, and call your curse down on them while you do it.
gingerly88 wrote:Also, how long am I supposed to keep the jar?
Until its work is done then dispose of it properly, or make it work it for a week and bury it where they will walk over it. That would be best.
gingerly88 wrote:Should I be saying anything while I shake the jar or just concentrate on the outcome I wish to see?
See above about shaking it.

And next time instead of making a new topic just for you post in the thread already started about the subject if their is one, and their is one.
HRCC Student #1559

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:05 am

thanks hail..I will post in an already started thread next time..I have one more question that I forgot: If you are to see signs in 3 days ect, is that typically after you start the spell or upon completion of the spell? I am aware that it is a guideline & may not happen exactly in 3 days, but I wasn't sure how it works in general...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 am

Its the completion of the spell.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:13 am

gingerly88,

Both,either. You might see signs as you start working, especially if instead of burying the jar at their door step you keep it and shake it.
HRCC Student #1559

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks both for your responses! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 pm

I have a vinegar jar going and each time I shake it...I seem to have confusion somewhere in my life. What could I be doing incorrect? A person that is a good friend of mine is in the vinegar jar and my aim is to cause confusion with another individual in association. But is seems each time I shake it, it causes confusion for me. I cleanse myself and house each time after shaking with Chinese Wash, burn a sage brush and pray...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 pm

jwmcclin

Who ever your working on may be doing reversing work.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 am

So I need to it up a bit, what would you suggest? a mirror box? reversing candle spell...well also I probably should get some divination first. But its just strange. Have you done a reversing spell? Also thanks for the advice and I am glad that you changed your mind about leaving the forum.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 am

jwmcclin

I would focus on protection more then reversing, your already basically cursing them so focus on cleansing and protection yourself. Yes I have done revering work in the past.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am

I did the Hyssop Bath last evening and wear Fiery wall daily and I do the 13 Herb weekly.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 am

jwmcclin

Might want to step up on the protection then, a mojo or talisman along side wearing the oil/sachet. Your cleansing sounds quite good btw.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 am

I have a Solomon seal for protection that I have not consecrated yet...I have read to use Van Van oil than I read use water, air, fire and earth hmmm, I don't know what to do. I am trying to relax my mind because I am quite edgy right now. How would you consecrate the seal?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 am

jwmcclin

Well that depends, their are many ways to consecrate an amulet or talisman. Some anoint is with oil and pray over it,some times for hours, others speak spells or psalms over them, some mouth spray them with rum. Why don't you PM me with the details of what kind of seal it is.
HRCC Student #1559

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:58 pm

How long does it take to start seeing affects of this spell :?: also someone said to bury in cemetery, or under doorstep, the other said to keep it in a dark place, so what is it really :?: It also said that target need to cross it over what if they use the back sliding door as a entrance in stead of the front. If they are protecting because they now I do this is their something to break that wall :?:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi
FLIGHTY1 wrote:How long does it take to start seeing affects of this spell
There is no definitive answer for this, a good rule of thumb is three days for a sign, three weeks for movement and three months for an outcome, but that's very general.
FLIGHTY1 wrote:also someone said to bury in cemetery, or under doorstep, the other said to keep it in a dark place, so what is it really :?:
Both,either, proper disposal in a graveyard is powerful for sure, but keeping in and shaking it as you call down your curse is potent too.
FLIGHTY1 wrote:It also said that target need to cross it over what if they use the back sliding door as a entrance in stead of the front.
Then bury it at their back door lol, or anywhere that you know they will walk over it.
FLIGHTY1 wrote:If they are protecting their self because they now I do practice is their anyway around that to break their wall :?:
Then it comes down to who is better at what they do, you or the other person.
HRCC Student #1559

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello my sister witches! Blessings to all ! I"m going to start a vinegar jar spell to separate my HUSBAND (YES, husband) from a woman he has been seeing. He is living in anothert country for three years and we are separated but still married. I love him so much, can't even describe. I want them to start fighting and arguing in very bad ways and ultimately to break up all kinds of communication. After this I will do a honey jar for us. I have pictures of him, his handwritting, but no body stuff or clothing. I have her picture, her first name and a name she goes by (baby sounding version of her name) but no last name or anything of hers. I want to ask you if this you think is enough. I beleive that also being his WIFE puts me in a stronger position to do this and turn out well. I will use vinegar, azafetida, sulphur, nails, razors, needles, pepper, and ther picture turning their backs to eachother. Any other suggestions?

OH!! And By the way, I love your answers, Hail Discordia . All of you out there, your input is greatly appreciated too!!

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi :D yes I do believe it will work I've done spells when the target was out of the country with much success not the same spell even with no pic or nothing on a candle spell was able to burn something up I already have them arguing i want to her about the first blow lol I think she was saying that you answered your own question :o

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi yes I do believe it will work I've done spells when the target was out of the country with much success not the same spell even with no pic or nothing on a candle spell was able to burn something up I already have them arguing i want to her about the first blow lol I think she was saying that you answered your own question

THANK YOU so much FLIGHTY1 !!! I really appreciate it!!! I also have one more question for my witch sisters... in the picture I got of them together, he has his arm around her arm, so her pic has his hand showing on her arm. Should I cut out his hand from her arm in the pic? I know it's a bit silly, but I just want to do it right. And also I was thinking of doing the jar tomorrow sunday, is that a good day? Or should I wait untill another day? I just want to rip her off his life and our life forever! The reason we are separated is because a member of his own family (a woman) put a hex on us. But untill I can solve that, no woman will take my husband.... and whre there's a witch... there's a way!!! Right??? :-)

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Hey "FLIGHTY1" I want to say that the first blow has been done! I just finished doing the jar, right gefore midnight, just seconds I lit the black candle over it. I t started melting right at 12. I do beleive the jar turned out AWESOME! And as I prepared everything, I shook it really hard and I spoke out loud what I want to happen. A full on WAR between them! I did it with all the feling and intention. And used all the ingredients. I think it turned out GREAT!!! I will post soon to let everyone know how this turned out, even though I KNOW it is already working. My heart tells me it is.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Goodnight Aurora so glad you did it to night Tuesday and saturdays are the days of war from what I've been told :D go AURORA :lol:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Saturday is not the day of war. Saturday is a great day to do cursings, banishings, get rid of evil, and dark work. Tuesday is the day of war.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:05 am

starsinthesky7

:) Goodmorning again see that;s exactly what I mean of great importance got love it :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:19 am

Lol I enjoy you flighty. I wasn't even criticizing you. I was just correcting the information. Some people come on here to learn, and there is actually another thread where we discussed the days of the week. So when you say Saturday is the day of war, people will become confused.

But thank you for saying I am of great importance. I appreciate the compliment.

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 am

Thank you all for cheering for me!!! I shook the bottle again today at noon with all the intention and actually felt and "saw" my rage and feeling getting to them. I am SURE this spell works! Even if I am an ocean apart from them, it will work. I can feel it already working. :idea: I would like to thank FLIGHTY for all your support :D Thaks a bunch witchie!!! And I would like to ask STARSIN THE SKY which is the thread for days of the week for witchcraft spells? I know tuesday is a great day for war :twisted:, but I did mine on saturday because I just wanted and felt the energy to do it. And actually on tuesday I'm preparing another vinegar jar which will be bigger and will take to a friend's house who is a real practicing witch with an altar and had`been "pacted" (?) in Spain in a Coven. So she will put the other jar in her altar as a re-inforcement. Do you think that is a good idea? :?: :?: :twisted:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:40 am

Here is the thread where we discussed days of the week.
wat-day-is-the-best-time-to-start-a-spell-t2684.html

Saturday and Tuesday are both great days to curse people. I think of break up spells as a form of cursing so I see it is appropriate to do on Saturdays. Tuesday brings in the anger/violent element of it. I am not a witch. This is for hoodoo and rootwork, but I can speak in regards to another person working on the situation with you. I think it is a good idea to work with someone as long as she doesn't work against or add any negativity like overthinking or what not. Overall I think its a great idea, and she can add some power to your situation so go for it.

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 am

I've been tossing around the idea of doing a vinegar jar spell, and one of the other posters gave me an idea, and I thought I'd get a knowledgeable opinion.

Someone had said they used a pickle jar, and that is when the lightbulb went off in my head...the male target who would be in this bottle hates pickles, even the smell makes him naseous, so I was thinking of leaving some of the pickle juice in the jar in addition to the vinegar and other items.

Any thoughts or opinions?
Thanks,
jag
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:26 pm

JUST A GIRL: I think the idea of using a pickle jar is great if you know tha target hates them. I beleive it will make it even stronger. That's my opinion. GOOD LUCK!!! :twisted: And let us know....

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:58 am

I want to turn all of my ex boyfriends family members against his girlfriend, is it ok to put about 5 of his family members in the same vinegar jar wiv her?

Hellsgame

Unread post by Hellsgame » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:34 pm

OK so I have read most of the pages on here and this is what im thinking.

An old Pickled Egg jar with vinegar still in it (adding more vinegar to), Hot Chili Powder, 9 screws (that will become rusty in the vinegar), A picture of the couple with her name written in red ink (to bring her back to me) and his in black (to make him go away), Lemon juice, sliced jalapenos and parchment paper. Anything else I should add?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:40 pm

This is one of those spells where you can do it many different ways. The only thing I would do is to rip the picture so that they are not together in the picture like split in two.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 am

So once you rip the photo up in two, do you put them in separately (floating) in the jar? Or do u somehow glue them back to back, where they are not facing eachother? And do you write your petition on both of their photos (front side) i.e name of your guy (3times) and then on top, your command saying "Mary Smith stay away from John Doe" vertical on top (3 times)? Sorry for the questions, just confused about that.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 am

Well what I do is I do not glue there name papers or photos back together. I want everything separate because I want them separated. and I do the command just as you did. I split their photos down the middle and then I write so and so stay away from the other person and then on the other person photo I write them to stay away from the other person.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 am

Thanks starsinthesky7..i was confused on that, therefore I dont require a separate petition paper i.e on parchment paper stating what how I want them separated..instead it will be written on top of their faces ;-) What if the pics are floating in the jar and then somehow stick to one another, when shaking them?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 am

There are different ways of doing vinegar jar spells, everyone has their own technique, I wouldnt worry too much about the photos sticking together mar as the contents will soon enough all turn to mush. I did my vinegar jar spell with the photos glued back to back but stars way of doing it sounds good too.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

Mar-They are not going to stick together. I think you are worrying just a bit too much ;)

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:21 pm

hi i have a bit of a problem, I was shaking my vinegar jar today that i had put together on tuesday and it exploded while i was shaking, please tell help me, what does this mean, also i took another jar and put everything that was in that jar into the other one, i cut my finger but i still kept putting everything into the other jar, the petition paper and pics were mush but i didn't put another one in i just put more vinegar and now i'm cleaning out my tub where i put the jar...please tell me i'm not doing anything wrong...anybody help. i'm about to have a heart attack, also i touched all the things with my cut finger is that bad.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:36 pm

bellasr34

First of all calm down. Ok? Now I would get rid of the jar you made and got your blood in, throw it into a cross roads. Take a cleaning bath as soon as you can and if you are not already doing protection work for your self then start (thought anyone that doesn't already know to keep them self's cleansed and protected probably shouldn't be doing hard work like a breakup) this could well be a sign that someone is working against you and reversing the havoc you were trying to cause the other couple onto you. And of course do a reading or if you lack the skill to do one then get one done for you by someone at the AIRR.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:42 pm

whats a cross road and i prayed psalms 51 and 7 hail marys and our father and i am going to have a salt bath

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 pm

bellasr34

Salt baths are only so much, I would do a Thirteen Herb bath. As for cross roads, well its where two roads cross at right angles, but you could also throw the jar into a river.

Thirteen Herb bath http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Okay I see the vinegar jar breaking differently. I mean I could be wrong, but I am going to put my thought out there as I learn something new everyday. Could it be that the relationship broke and shattered apart? I mean I get where the reversing it back on to Bella came from similar to when a candle breaks. Or she couldve been shaking it so hard perhaps it made a crack in the glass. I agree with HD divination is in order regardless.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 pm

i did shake it pretty hard since tuesday, i mean with all my anger, I am going to get a reading on sat, i have too. now I am worried about this jar with my blood in it, what do i do

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 pm

bellasr34

As I said before throw it to the cross roads or into a fast running river.
HRCC Student #1559

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 am

bellasr34

Like Hail said, throw the jar at a crossroads or in a river and do a cleansing bath. Sometimes jars and candles break and there's a perfectly logical and non-magical explanation as to why. It's also important to not obsessively worry about your work. Not everything is a bad sign just because it doesn't go as expected.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

aurora15

Unread post by aurora15 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey everyone! Spomeone told me that making a vinegar jar could create bKarma for me. I don't want anyone to die or anything, just to separate two people. One of them my actual husband. So cpould I get bad karma and bad stuff hapen to me because of the vinegar jar?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:44 pm

When working your vinegar jar, you should be burning a white candle in another room as well as cleansing with salts and/or hyssop herb, there are previous posts on this matter.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:38 pm

aurora15

"karma" as you are talking about it is mostly a new age concept. It does not apply to hoodoo. If you are doing any sort of negative work you should be doing cleaning and protection work for yourself. Your not going to kill anyone with a vinegar jar...
HRCC Student #1559

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Just out of curiousity, if you make a vinegar jar to sour a relationship between two people does the relationship get worse as time goes by? Just curious because I know some people use nails and when i put them in the jar, they were not rusty but now I am sure they are as it has been 3 months and the couple has broken up and has had issues, I have it sitting outside behind the trash can wrapped in dark black cloth and taped up i forget about it but occasionally i will shake it up, just not sure how long i should keep it or when i should dispose of it.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Wow that is an amazing story. I'm about to do a vinegar jar myself. Uhm... I don't know if it gets worst over time, but since the couple is broken up then there is no need to keep it, so I would smash it at a cross road.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 am

Hello !!!! just wondering how long before they actually broke it off :?: and what were your ingredients :?: Also it's been said that it could go under their door step for them to cross over it,then that way you won't have to dispose of the jar I personally would keep it because if you dispose of it it they might just get back together :P

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 am

So I finally started my first vinegar jar today..I know today is monday and tuesday would be better, but because of privacy issues in my house, didnt have a choice...so this is what i did..i got a small pic of the couple, split in half along the middle. I wrote on his pic, his name 3 times (red ink) and then my commands on top of his name, ie Stay away from Mary Jane, and Mary Jane in black ink. Then I did the same with her pic..I filled an old pickel jar, where I kept its juice inside, added some vinegar, Hot sauce and lemon juice. Then I added few spooons of chillie peppers, black pepper and cayenne peppers. I also added 9 sewing pins and 9 nails, various sizes. After putting the pics in, which I did annoint with vinegar and Hot sauce, I closed the jar tight. I gave it quite a few shakes and stated my commands out loud. Now the jar is not filled to the top, because I didnt want it to explode or leak..LOL..so there is quite a bit of room at the top for movement..hopefully that is ok. Now the liquid is all red, due to the spices, therefore, I cant see the pics inside..is that ok?

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:37 pm

hi flighty i think it was about 2 to 2 1/2 months until they broke it off. I got a regular mason jar, some sulfur powder, 9 nails and pins, the hottest dried peppers i could find...some love breaker oil vinegar and lemon juice...seemed to all work well, then I wrapped it in black cloth (the mason jar) and taped it with black tape so it stays dark inside and i keep it outdoors behind one of my trash cans :)

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 pm

hi eagerbeaver88 , didn't you burn black candles on the jar or did you burn them for sometime and then keep the jar in the dark?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”