Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Sounds great...you do not need to see the pics. I would imagine it would be hard with all the different ingredients. Great job putting it together.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm gathering my stuff for my vinegar jar and I happened to be in the area when someones car window got bashed out because the girl hated her boyfriend, so I waited for her to leave and I grabbed 9 pieces of glass from his car window; could you imagine the hostile, angry, all of the negative emotions and energies that could be coursing through it?! I was so happy, I know that is so bad to say seeing how someone's property was vandalized but I could use all that energy. I put it in a grocers bag until I got home then I put it in a ziploc bag to save for the vinegar jar.

I love hearing peoples success because it gives you that second wind if you are having a hard time with something.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 am

Wow! That's a very cool find Tabbylove. I'm such a packrat when it comes to neat stuff like that that I would probably have grabbed a couple of extra sets of 9-pieces of that glass to have on hand "just in case" for the future! Good for you!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mar

Unread post by mar » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 am

thanks..first break up jar..hopefully it works ;-) Now how often do i shake it? Everyday..LOL

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:19 am

seeing as vinegar is an acid, it builds up gas does this mean that the jar will break at some point?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 am

spellyshelly wrote:seeing as vinegar is an acid, it builds up gas does this mean that the jar will break at some point?
Well if I recall acids once emit gas while they are reacting with a base, after all the base is used up and there is nothing to react with no more gas is produced, but chem class was a while ago and I might be wrong lol. Anyways, how long do you plan on keeping the jar before deploying it that this would be a concern?

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:26 am

Hello all! I too am trying to get rid of a rival. Me and my husband have been plagued with this woman for the past year. He lives at home with me and his happy but his ex-girlfriend now wants him back. The were broken up for about 3 or three years before he and I got together. We dated for a year and then got married and in March will have been together a total of 21/2 yrs. I have tried some of the spells here but not sure what type of success i am getting. I would like to do a vinegar jar but have no photos or personal concern of the rival. I do however have some of my husband and would like to know how to use those.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Hey Hail

Lol i studied chemistry too, but its too long ago now for me to remember too however I do remember that acid reacts with metal to produce gas, and the gas stops being produced once the metal is no longer available. I am concerned as I have nails and pins in the jar. I wish I could give an answer about when I will be able to deploy the jar, I thought I would work on it until I see a result? Am I going wrong here? as I do know that I have to bury it somewhere where the targets will walk on it? Ok im confused now lol.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:11 pm

wow tabby that is awesome, good thinking on that one!! yes path, after i made the vinegar jar i would burn a black candle dressed in some breakup oil over the jar i think i did that like 2 or 3 weeks in a row then kept it hidden outside in the dark.

Jateime

Unread post by Jateime » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:25 pm

I am starting a vinegar jar to make my husband who left me and his girlfriend fight and break up. I put the following items in it:
handful of nails
handful of pins
cayenne pepper
hot pepper
black pepper
chilli powder
salt
lighter fluid
cut up onion
rat poison
whole broken light blub
lemon juice
haitian bitters
The spirit of hate verse

I was going to put some cemetary dirt but I didn't get there to get any. What else besides:

his picture with name and date of birth
I don't even know what she looks like so I don't have a picture of her or know her birth date but I drew a picture of her put her name and address on it

what do I do now besides close the jar and put tape all around i? I believe this is what she did to us.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Hello! sounds great!! but I wouldn't put tape around the jar I would seal the rim with candle wax to help with the acidity vinegar in all :lol: it has been said that you don't really have to bury it, you could keep it around hidden in a dark place take it out at times and shake it with anger, but I have heard that jars tend to explode after a while, and leak so it really up to you I think they work deployed better because it seems like when they are buried they break with the people you are working on :P sounds like a plan to me I haven't seem any results as yet but I check him daily to see what going on :lol:

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 pm

spellyshelly wrote:Hey Hail

Lol i studied chemistry too, but its too long ago now for me to remember too however I do remember that acid reacts with metal to produce gas, and the gas stops being produced once the metal is no longer available. I am concerned as I have nails and pins in the jar. I wish I could give an answer about when I will be able to deploy the jar, I thought I would work on it until I see a result? Am I going wrong here? as I do know that I have to bury it somewhere where the targets will walk on it? Ok im confused now lol.
Ah, I think you right about the metallic/acid reaction. Your not wrong in working the jar for a while until you receive results, but you may see them sooner if you place it where they must walk over it.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 pm

I would burn a small black pillar candle on top and then shack it when you get up and when you go to bed every Tuesday and Saturday. You have plenty items so all should work out ok. Not having her info is ok it looks like you compensated quite nicely. Don't forget to picture them fighting and not getting along while you shake the jar almost feel angry when you shake it.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:31 pm

I can't wait to hear about everyone's out comes.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 am

ok thats great Hail thanks, the only problem with burying it is that the annoying pair drive literally everywhere they go, and where they walk is usually the concrete ground so annoying!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:27 am

Hi Flighty

in addition to ingredients for your honey jar you can add poppy seeds for confusion, destruction oil, break up oil, war water, black pepper, salt, cayanne pepper

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 am

Why dont you mix up some herbs and/or powders up with graveyard dirt? It will make it look like its just dirt on the ground, and they will just walk over it.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 am

Great idea Stars, do I state my intended purpose whilst I am putting it down?

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:34 pm

I think I forgot to ask a question - what will I need if I don't have any personal concerns but just the name and the birthdate?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi jazzimi

Well you cant really compensate for personal concerns, but it is not impossible to do a vinegar jar without them as lots of people have successful jars without them. However it would help if you had pictures then you could write their names and birth dates on the back of them.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm

This is in the wrong section. But sounds great. Also, there is already a thread (14 pages long) dedicated to a vinegar jar. It is is the "spellcasting" category. I would not recommend checking up daily on your target to see what is going on. Why? Because chances are its only going to make you frustrated if you are not seeing something via "myspace" or "facebook" and you will think things are not working. Not to mention it is going to cause you to overthink. After 3 weeks of working the jar, I would get some divination done to see how the spellwork is effecting them.

Ms Hill

Unread post by Ms Hill » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanks for the information. I know I will not be able to get any personal concerns from the rival as they live about 3 hrs. away. However, I do have personal concerns from my husband and will use them.

NubianMageMommy

Unread post by NubianMageMommy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Ok so on 090909 I started a vinegar jar, fixed w pins, nails, peppers, black dog and cat fur, glass, my own spoiled breast milk, lemon juice/lemons. I burn candles on it daily and when i cant i shake it. The intention papers and pics inside, written w dragons blood ink, dressed w separation, cut n clear, confusion intranquility.

Someone I know suggested when i asked for black arts oil...to cause trouble but not death or harm to anyone. I also hot footed the female's pic. Initially the bottle wasnt sealed bc i added more to it.

I first burned a black skull candle dressed w same oils. I wrote all over the candle the problems i wanted them to have and fight about. Burned very clean and steady. Also burned a glass encased candle dressed w separation oil.

The next candle was a divorce candle, dressed w same oils, separation and cut n clear btwn them, banishing oil and hot footed her side. Burned clean but wax ran a lot on her side, tears?

The next candle was a plain black 6 in, dressed w oils, rolled in dog/cat hairs, lemon verbena, hot pepper. Burned completely clean, no residue whatsoever.

The next candle burned was another skull candle but this time fixed w oils and burned on top of lemon verbena, pepper and black salt on top of jar. The mouth was stuffed w lemon verbena, cayenne, deer's tongue and held in place w a rusty nail. intentions and initials written on candle.

Each time a candle was burned, i cursed the relationship and "baptized" w war water. I even spit on it a few times. I really put all my anger and hurt into this spell.

The last spell candle was supposed to be a 7 day but it took on a life of its own. It burned clean but fast. The flame was nearly 6 inches! It danced and flared and did all kinds of things! It bent and even split into separate flames! Then sometimes the single flame got fuller bodied, almost like two bodies dancing. I decided to leave the candle to do its thing and i have never seen anything like it! It still burned clean, but the flame engulfed the Inside part of the candle like it was melting into the flame. I enjoyed watching, particularly the mouth burn away. Oh! I almost forgot, when the candle initially began to burn a stream of wax ran dead center down the candle, sealing the contents of the mouth...i thought this was a good sign too. The candle burned so completely that it even burned the herbs and previous candle residue.

Yesterday i began to burn a black penis candle to attack yet another part of the relationship. To prepare, i named it "slinky's penis" and masturbated w the candle telling it to enjoy and remember what it felt like bc it would never be happy, be able to function, etc, as long as it was w anyone else but me- although i dont actually want him back. Then to bind him, since i cant get to his penis, i measured the length of the candle w a string. I tied a lose knot in the center. I can't call him while he slept and tie the knot so... I called him on the phone and when he answered, pulled the knot around a piece of my pubic hair and a piece of tissue soaked in his urine. I then carved a whole in the bottom of the candle and put the string inside w a bit of bend over and fire of love oil. when the candle finishes, i plan to put the string in a nation sack.

There's a lot of improvising and mixing of spells.

Also, although i dont want the jerk back, i am binding him to me sexually to make him crave something he cant have...so i can toy w his emotions and make him miserable. I hot footed the candle to send his manhood, function, drive, sperm count, erection away...

I'm burning a fixed lm break up candle too.

I'm burning a white 7 day candle for balance and did a hyssop bath, but since it is a work in progress i will do it a few times.

I forgot to add that I encircled the entire work, including the break up bottle in black salt and commanded the salt to do my bidding.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm

starsinthesky7 is right. I am breaking myself of that habit too. Because if you don't see the results that you are looking for then your going to be bummed and it will work against what your doing. It's hard I know, but it's a must.

NubianMageMommy

Unread post by NubianMageMommy » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Today is the 4th day burning the penis candle. Yesterday I observed in the wax what appears to be two very distinct pairs of droopy balls! To make it even more interesting, under one pair is a very distinct vagina! I don't know what to make of it, but WOAH. I certainly think it speaks to my intentions! When I lit the candle today and the flame immediately flared to almost 3 inches and stayed then fluctuated a bit, still quite tall. I've also noticed that as the days have passed, the candle seems to burn faster.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 pm

What is the "spirit of hate" verse?

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:This is in the wrong section. But sounds great. Also, there is already a thread (14 pages long) dedicated to a vinegar jar. It is is the "spellcasting" category. I would not recommend checking up daily on your target to see what is going on. Why? Because chances are its only going to make you frustrated if you are not seeing something via "myspace" or "facebook" and you will think things are not working. Not to mention it is going to cause you to overthink. After 3 weeks of working the jar, I would get some divination done to see how the spellwork is effecting them.
Well in my case I see the person on a regular unless his ex is in town so why not see what's going on or I hear from him by telephone or I am on his job :D it works for me.

Kelpie

Unread post by Kelpie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Hi. My partner lives overseas and is always visiting his "distraction". He claims he never brings her home. He stays in an apartment and there is a tiny bush plot at the back of the apartment which I am considering burying the breakup jar. Whilst it is not exactly in his path, he will have to pass the small plot to get into the lobby of his apartment after parking his bike. Is this good enough?

Quite unfortunately, I do not know where the "distraction" stays or I will definitely bury it in or around HER apartment.

I am also going to scope out the crossroad near his apartment, to see where I can bury the jar, during my next visit. (No, I do not think it is prudent to smash it at the crossroad and risk having him see their crossed photos with curses on it, when he rides past :D).

There is also a rather big drainage waterway behind the apartment but that is probably not a good place to drop the bottle as it would be better to have the bottle buried where it can do its work instead of being carried away right?

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 am

Goodmorning to all I would like to know is apple cider vinegar stronger than regular vinegar :?: and can it be used instead of regular vinegar,also is it a must to turn the trick layed upside down will it have the same effect if it is not turned upside :?: because I now for a fact apple cider tends to taint a lot faster than the reg vinegar and get a filmy layer on top,I been hearing that rotten milk works as well, and the whole idea is for it to sour the relationship got to :lol: thanks flighty1

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:33 am

I don't see why you can't use apple cider vinegar instead of regular vinegar if that's what you prefer. I personally don't think it's "stronger" or anything, but if you feel like it is, use that instead of regular vinegar. Yes, you can also add rotten milk to your jar. I've also heard of people adding dead bugs, dirt and animal feces.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

NubianMageMommy

Unread post by NubianMageMommy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:59 pm

OK so on the 6th day of the spell, I fell asleep with the candle burning. It spilled over causing the spent wax to ignite. The cabinet around it caught fire, but I put it out without much fuss. Interestingly, the bottle burst, but the candle on top of the bottle remained burning! I think the bottle bursting is not an ominous sign, but my carelessness and porr fire safety. I think it is amazing that the penis candle remained burning despite the surrounding fire and subsequent bursting jar.

My question though, is, since the jar broke, is the spell done? Can I start another jar to replace it and continue the same energy?...I began the spell on 09.09.09 so I am kinda bummed it broke. It was doing beautifully so I thought. In any case, it has allowed me to acquire some more personal items of the targets to put in the replacement jar. I am going to burn the last of the penis candle on top of the new jar...will that also aide in keeping the spell going?

Jateime

Unread post by Jateime » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Holy Spirit of Hate, hear my pleas in this moment of disgrace.

I desire that you inspire in ________________________________________________ eternal hate against ________________________________________________ so he will never remember ________________________________________________ and for the rest of her life disappear from ________________________________________________ presence.

Oh Holy Spirit let ________________________________________________ heart come alive with mortal hate. As hate exsisted between Artaro and Belcebu, so the presence of ________________________________________________ is repulsive to him

The Spirit of Hatred
Oh most holy spirit of Hatred, heed my request this very moment when I am mired in much pain.

I wish ________________________________________________ to be filled with eternal hate towards ________________________________________________ may ________________________________________________ never remember ________________________________________________. May he never see ________________________________________________ Again, may she disappear from his life forever.

Oh most Holy Spirit, make ________________________________________________ heart feel as much hatred as Astareth felt for Beelzebub so that ________________________________________________’s very presence becomes hateful to ________________________________________________.

To Separate Two People
I offer and invoke this prayer to the Spirit of Hatred to the Guardian Angel of ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________, so that he infuses both parties with hate and separation and let each person experience loathing for the other, each time each thinks of the other. May the aromas that once meant something to ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________ now bring only revulsion to them. May the moments they shared bring only bad memories. May they ignore each other if they happen to meet. May they not understand each other if they happen to speak. I fall upon the Spirit of the Road so that ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________ will never walk the same path again. Amen.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:15 am

Jateime wrote:Holy Spirit of Hate, hear my pleas in this moment of disgrace.

I desire that you inspire in ________________________________________________ eternal hate against ________________________________________________ so he will never remember ________________________________________________ and for the rest of her life disappear from ________________________________________________ presence.

Oh Holy Spirit let ________________________________________________ heart come alive with mortal hate. As hate exsisted between Artaro and Belcebu, so the presence of ________________________________________________ is repulsive to him

The Spirit of Hatred
Oh most holy spirit of Hatred, heed my request this very moment when I am mired in much pain.

I wish ________________________________________________ to be filled with eternal hate towards ________________________________________________ may ________________________________________________ never remember ________________________________________________. May he never see ________________________________________________ Again, may she disappear from his life forever.

Oh most Holy Spirit, make ________________________________________________ heart feel as much hatred as Astareth felt for Beelzebub so that ________________________________________________’s very presence becomes hateful to ________________________________________________.

To Separate Two People
I offer and invoke this prayer to the Spirit of Hatred to the Guardian Angel of ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________, so that he infuses both parties with hate and separation and let each person experience loathing for the other, each time each thinks of the other. May the aromas that once meant something to ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________ now bring only revulsion to them. May the moments they shared bring only bad memories. May they ignore each other if they happen to meet. May they not understand each other if they happen to speak. I fall upon the Spirit of the Road so that ________________________________________________ and ________________________________________________ will never walk the same path again. Amen.
This is great where does it come from :?: :!: I never herd of this but I love it I what get every mornig with this one looks like KAOS :lol:

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:49 am

I think that you should start from scratch, because on a hand out from LM they said that if the glass should break or if the candle causes a fire that it is a bad sign, so I would start again and take some time between candle burnings because you could be doing over kill wait 3 weeks or 3 months before you burn another candle give the one that you just burned time to manifest.

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 pm

A broken candle doesn't always mean something "bad". It can be a bad sign if you're doing positive work which is not the case here. Tabbylove17 probably is onto something about holding off for a bit to let things manifest. You're doing a whole lot at once (which is normal if you're angry! :lol:), but throwing a lot of different things at your target at once might not pan out for various reasons.

I'd hold off a bit and get some divination done to ask about the broken candle and your progress. Remember, just because you can't see it, don't mean it ain't workin'!

NubianMageMommy

Unread post by NubianMageMommy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 am

THanks for the input everyone! I figured out whiy the jar broke....I placed materials inside the candle that caught fire and spilled onto the spent wax below. THe Jar broke because it was literally right next to the flame. Interestingly though, depsite the jar breaking, the candle remained lit on it's lid!

I did however, restart the jar. I generally burn candles daily on the jar or at least shake it if a candle isn't burning. Is it still considered doing several works if it is all in the same altar space, to compliment the jar?

Is burning candles daily a bad thing? Sometimes I divide the candles into 7 or 9 day spells, other times, I burn an entire candle for the day...depending on how angry I am.

I am definitely going to get a reading done as I am growing increasingly annoyed at my target and would like to know if my efforts are in vain.

I have given them until the end of the year...if nothing, I will toss everything at the crossroads.

Yup, thanks for the reminder. I know I need to be patient. It is just SO hard when all I wanna do is return the misery he has caused me.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:50 pm

this is great, thank you!

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 pm

If you want to burn candles on your jars daily, that's really your call. I personally only burn candles for my honey/vinegar jars on certain days because I feel daily is overkill. Again, it's your call.

ladylynore

Unread post by ladylynore » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:10 pm

I am very curious to see how this work pans out. It's very interesting!

-Ladylynore

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:39 pm

I had a question maybe someone can help, I made a vinegar jar for my ex and her boyfriend to split up about 3 months or so ago and left it sitting out on the porch, well, they have been broken up for a month now but my friend was outside cleaning my balcony so i grabbed the jar really quick and threw it away in the trash and tossed it all in the dumpster and it broke, so basically i broke and trashed it...do you think it will be ok since the couple has been broken up for a while and they dont seem on getting back together anytime soon since the jar pretty much served its purpose?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 pm

I think you are fine. I mean you did not dispose of the jar in a ritualistic way, but I think you should be fine as I did the same thing, and it worked out fine. But if you think they are going to get back together or what have you, then create vinegar jar or you can do break up vigil to keep heat on the situation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:35 pm

I think you are doing very great work nubianmagemommy!!!. Muahhaha I like to do negative work sometimes. Gets the aggression out. I do not think that burning candles daily is overkill, but once you start to see results you might want to limit it to perhaps just Saturdays and Tuesday. But again that is up to you. Keep up the good work!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 pm

The above prayer is from the Helping Yourself With Selected Prayers Book volume 2 the blue version. The author is Baba Raul Canizares. I think it is important to give credit...when credit is due.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Well Flighty1,
If you see the person on regular basis, then my statement would not pertain to you necessarily.

FLIGHTY1 wrote: Well in my case I see the person on a regular unless his ex is in town so why not see what's going on or I hear from him by telephone or I am on his job :D it works for me.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:11 pm

cool thanks :)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:43 am

Well, their relationship is now literally and figuratively trash. The dumpster is probably where it belongs. I'd do a cleansing of yourself and your home if you have any lingering worries. (it's good to do this anyway, though.)

william

Unread post by william » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 am

Hi all,

Have searched the forums sure someone said omething about this but can't find it. I have been working a break-up jar for a few weeks and now want to add in some things I didn't have at the start. Is it ok to do this, or should you start a new jar. If it's ok are there any prayers or procedures I need to do first.

Thanks

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:26 am

I remember this being discussed and I think the general consensus was that it's a personal call. Some felt that adding something new to the jar changed its intent and may change whatever course the work was going. Others felt that it was no biggie. Personally, I'd just start a new jar and dump the old one at a crossroads or something.

william

Unread post by william » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:22 am

Yeah thanks, was thinking that and I have learnt so much more in the last couple of weeks so maybe it will be more powerful. I wasn't sure if you were wasting the energy though that is already built/building in the present jar. If I am not wrong and what I have learnt from you guys each time you shake/curse the jar etc the spell builds etc, would the new one "kick off" where the old one left off, the end outcome I am looking for hasn't changed.

Thanks again

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Personally, I'd keep using the old jar. If you feel like you can properly control the energy contained within it, then just put the new stuff in and strengthen it. But again, personal call.

william

Unread post by william » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Can you elabrote on what you said properly control the energy, I am new to Hoodoo but not new to Magic and energy work, like do you create a triangle or circle of protection to place the jar contain the energy before opening etc in Hoodoo.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm

If that's what you feel you need to do... Basically, if you open the jar, negative energy is going to be released. You can do something like send it in a huge burst to your target, you can hold it inside the jar still, but you have to do something with it so it doesn't just go all everywhere and affect you.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Jateime wrote:Holy Spirit of Hate, hear my pleas in this moment of disgrace.

The Spirit of Hatred

To Separate Two People
Are these 3 different prayers or 1 BIG PRAYER? Either way it's awesome! I just got my stuff for my vinegar bottle and now with the prayer that helps me add to it. It literally states everything that I want to happen so maybe I'll do all of it! :twisted:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 pm

This is 3 separate spells. I just wanted to urge anyone to use caution while calling upon any spirits. I mean this spell I think references the hate between two demons Astaroth, and Belcebu, if I am not mistaken (someone correct me if I am wrong). So just make sure you do some research or whatever you need to do to learn about what this prayer is about to avoid any mishaps.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 pm

This is 3 separate spells. I just wanted to urge anyone to use caution while calling upon any spirits. I mean this spell I think references the hate between two demons Astaroth, and Belcebu, if I am not mistaken (someone correct me if I am wrong). So just make sure you do some research or whatever you need to do to learn about what this prayer is about to avoid any mishaps.

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 am

A sign my spell is working?

i need to ask what the members think. i am working a vinegar jar spell at the moment for very good reason after much provocation and after working my jar by shaking it up and incanting my spell, i set it back in a dark place. An hour later, I had to go online to register an item of electrical equipment and the company sent me a numerical code to verify the account on my cell phone. The numerical code was the birth years of the two people i am working the vinegar jar spell on. should i take this as a 'sign' that my spell is working or is it just coincidence?

i would be really interested to hear what the other members think as of all the numbers i could have received, why these ones in particular?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Well seawitch, it could be one of three things (1) your spell is working, (2) you r overthinking the spell or (3) a coincidence. But I will side with 'your spell is working' and consider it a sign...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:21 am

Thank you, I really didn't know what to make of it especially as it was the two full four figured birth years one after the other that came through 19641966

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:25 am

Which is better to keep someone out of someone else life or can I do both?

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am

A vinegar jar is to cause two people's relationship to sour. A freezer spells freezes a person's particular actions. I suppose a freezer spell could work, but hot footing the person would probably be more effective.

Before starting any kind of spellwork, one should get a reading to determine what course of action would be best. I recommend you get a reading done ASAP and then decide which Lucky Mojo products would be best for your situation.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”