Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ihaveaplan3

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Just a little update:

So this girl is seriously insecure and jealous, as I mentioned before. So she keeps trying to txt me asking me if my ex-fiance & I still keep in touch. She was literally BEGGING me to answer her, which of course I did not.

Anyways, she then sends me a txt saying "oh we are getting engaged in two wks and married two wks after that, so stay away" MEANWHILE I NVR txt/call him or her. I've been on no contact for a few wks. She keeps messaging me, having a conversation with herself, cuz I never respond.

LOL first of all, she sounds SOOOOO stupid cuz one minute she left him, next minute she's begging me to give her info, next minute she is getting engaged. She is the most insecure, jealous, dumbest girl I've ever seen & its just making me want to keep my work going stronger and Harder than EVER! She sounds soooooo stupid!

Anyways, I'm going to continue my work & I have 100% faith in it! Sooner or later, he will see how dumb she is! Lol

AIRegret

Unread post by AIRegret » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Hey guys!

Well my vinegar jar was successful and now I have a question in something else. My boyfriend and I moved in with a roommate and the roommate keeps flirting with him. Its like he wants to sleep with my boyfriend and cause problems between us. Could I make a vinegar jar to separate my boyfriend and the roommate? Well all live together so if anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it. I want the roommate to leave my boyfriend alone.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello, AIRegret,

Wow! That's a tough one!

So if we get rid of the other guy, I'm afraid he'll kick you both out. If we freeze him out, maybe the same problem.

My suggestion would be banishing to banish the unfavorable condition. We don't want to banish him but we want to banish the behavior. So, that's what you petition would be.
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

You may also want to consider controlling to get him under control: www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html

Good luck with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:08 pm

OMG! My breakup jar just exploded. It was everywhere (the walls, my clothes, my desk, my computer, the floor, etc.) Thank goodness I hadn't put the feces in the jar, b/c literally "the sh*t woulda hit the fan" and my space heater too! I cleaned everything with hyssop, except the clothes which were put in the incinerator. I'm hoping the explosion represents the combustion of their pairing.

So, I will start a new breakup jar tomorrow (Mars day). I printed new pics, but am re-using some of the nails and the razor blades from the old one. I was thinking of marinating the old stuff in a little vinegar overnight before I put them in the new jar. So, do you think it would be alright to use a plastic vinegar bottle the next time with less vinegar and more lemon juice/lemon in it? I was thinking an explosion in plastic might not cause such a mess as the broken shards of glass do. Has anyone used plastic before?

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, brujaha123 ,

OMG! You are HILARIOUS!!! I can't stop laughing. Thank you for making my day.

I view this as a good sign.

But no, I don't recommend a plastic container. I would just use a larger glass container and don't fill up the jar past 2/3 full (when filled with all the contents).

Take care!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Lol- I'm glad I made your day, Miss Aida :lol: I'm going to adopt your optimistic view about it being a good sign, because I surprisingly didn't feel bummed about all my work being ruined. I sure did shake the hell out of that thing for the week that I had it.

Maybe, I will shake the new one less vigorously and less often. I think in my mind I assumed the more often I shook it, the faster my petition would be granted. I will take your advice and use a glass jar, and fill less for the next one. Thank you for the response.

brujaha123

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:45 am

Hi everyone. I have searched and searched this thread for answers to my questions

1) I am going to do a Vinegar Bottle on my boyfriend (well, he broke up with me a week ago and I know that he was spending time with his ex gf, Sunday). Can I do a Vinegar Bottle now while we're in the waxing phase of the moon, or do I need to wait until after the full moon for the waning phase?

2) I have heard about the glass jars breaking, can I use a plastic bottle, like the one that some supplements come in?

3) Once the Vinegar Bottle is started, can I shake it anytime, even on a waxing moon?

4) What kind of black candles do I need, and how long do I need to burn them daily?

5) Would the Hyssop bath be enough for cleansing? I am going to purchase products from Lucky Mojo. Which is better...to buy the ingredients from here or to buy the Vinegar Bottle from here?

6) And, how long will it take to receive my order - I live in the East.

Please help, and thank you!

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 am

Hi Classy,

Do you want your ex-bf to come back to you, or are you trying to make a vinegar jar to sour his life as revenge for the breakup? Are you trying to get the ex-gf out of the picture too?

I, personally, don't care about moon phases as much as planetary hours. For example, I would do a honey jar during the Venus hour on a Friday, because it is the day of Venus. But, different strokes for different folks. Do what feels right to you, or ask your pendulum or use some other divination tool.

I think the reason we are instructed to use glass bottles, is because if you want to burn candles on top of the jar, plastic would melt. I actually burn my black 4" candles on a saucer next to the vinegar jar, because the lid of my jar is plastic.

If you have to choose between getting the ingredients from LM or the vinegar bottle, get the ingredients from LM. You can use a regular vinegar bottle from the local bodega or any glass container you want. I read in the thread that someone uses babyfood jars. That's your call. But LM has great products, so order the stuff you're putting inside the bottle from them.

Happy Hoodooing,
brujaha123

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:42 am

If you really want to know how long your order would take, you should give the store a call. They're usually very helpful.

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:08 am

Hi brujaha! Thank you so much for responding. Yes, I want my boyfriend to come back to me and I want the "ex/current" gf out of the picture. I haven't talked to him in almost two weeks -he won't answer my calls/texts. We used to talk every day...many times a day( mostly initiated by him), and he used to stay with me at least 4 days out of the week, and when he wasn't here, we still talked. Supposedly, he became upset in a fun, lighthearted conversation that we were having (at least, I thought that it was lighthearted). He's always told me that he's in love with me and he's most happy with me and that I "do it" for him...But I do know that he has been spending time with the other person. They also have a foundation together (they've had it for a couple of years, but it's not major ), so I'm hoping that this break-up spell will dissolve that too. He and I were "bf/gf" in junior high (we've known each other for about 34 years) - the night before I married, he came to my parents' house and asked me not to get married. We lost communication until a year ago, when we begin dating - I'm divorced. His sister even told me that he wasn't dating anyone, and he's my long lost love...just to add some background information.

I've read about planetary movements/hours, but I don't quite understand that, so, I need to do more research on planetary hours. Have you don't this type of spell this way and had success? I am willing to learn this technique. So, with this technique, do you not shake the jar daily?

Ok...I understand - I didn't think about the plastic and the candle :/ I was just trying to figure out a good way to do it in order to keep it from exploding, as I have read sooo many times on here of them exploding. Will a mason jar work- it has that "funny" top. And, I will buy a black cloth to cover the jar...do you shake the jar while it's covered in the black cloth, and uncover it when you get ready to burn the black candle? What about putting aluminum foil over the top of the glass jar - I've used aluminum foil when burning candles before. And, do you keep the melted wax on top of your jar until you've seen results (and just burn another candle on top of the melted wax from the previous candle?

I was going to purchase everything from LM, I just didn't know which would be better -purchasing the kit or purchasing everything separate.

Thank you again...so much! :)

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:10 am

Thanks Msg33...I was just wondering - I figured they have an influx of calls, and I was trying g to not bother them until I placed the order. :)

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:19 am

Hi, My boyfriend change his mind and he said he want to get back with his wife. I am devastated. I still working on both jars. How this happened? I stop seen him. Today he is going out with his wife to discuss about getting back. What should i do. I didn't receive my LM mojo stuff yet i ordered. Don't know what to do. I am planing work on vinegar jar the time they are going out. Any Advice?
Thank you
Blessed be

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 am

Hi Classy,

First things first, I am gonna give you the advice I was given in this forum- stop calling him. Let him miss you. Maybe, later, once you have a sweetening, honeyjar spell going on him, if he hasn't called, you can send a brief text to aid your spell.

Maybe someone else can advise on this one, because I know you will need to do a breakup vinegar jar on him and his ex, but since you are waiting on the LM shipment, you probably want spells you can start now. If you don't have any breakup-type oils or herbs at home, you can't do a freezer spell. Plus, you may need to break them up first with the jar before freezing them apart. Maybe, until you get supplies, do the feces spell (do forum search)

Yes, a vinegar jar can be shaken daily. But, after mine exploded, I realized that it may not be necessary to shake several times a day daily. Maybe, just on Tues. and Sat., which are the best days for breakup work. It's really about your intention, and shaking more often doesn't mean your petition will be granted sooner. It's when the universe is ready to give you what you are asking for. We can't control the when or how.

About the foil on top of jar, I'm not sure. I attempted to use the little empty holder from a tealight, which is kinda like foil but slightly stronger. And, I didn't feel comfortable doing it. When the candle gets to the bottom, sometimes all the herbs keep burning, and I just felt like the lid was going to burn. I had to keep checking on the candle when I used that, so I just decided to light the candles next to the bottle.

I don't have any cloth over the jar. It's in a black plastic bag under my kitchen sink. Sometimes I leave it in the bag to shake, other times I want to look at it. After the explosion, I now wrap paper towel around the bottle and keep it in 2 plastic bags. I'm going to shake in the bag, and only take it out of the bags when burning candles next to it.

Hope this helps.
brujaha123

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Brujaha123,

You have been so helpful...but, I called today (before I read your post), and he didn't answer. Ugh, I hate I called!! I will look on the forum for the other spell that you mentioned. I don't want to sound impatient, but I miss him so much. Did you burn regular black candles or figure candles?

Keeping the jar in a plastic bag (and shaking the jar in the bag) is a very good idea -if it explodes, it explodes in the bag. What did you do with the contents of your jar when it exploded?

Thanks again!

Reason: Personal conversations

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Hey Classy,

I totally understand your impatience. We use this forum, because we need to reach out to someone ASAP, and hoodoo is not something you can just call up your friends and chat about. I have been doing this stuff for years. But, after a while I forget some of the details of what I did that worked the last time (even though I recorded it in a journal :? ), and have to re-learn the patience I developed the last time with waiting for a spell to work. I'll PM you.

brujaha123

Reason: Peronal conversations

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi LM friends,
I started a vinegar jar earlier this month and burned a black candle on Tuesday for two weeks, last night was the 3rd and my last intended candle to be burn. While it was half way down, my ex hub came in and saw it (the jar is for my lover and the woman he's living with) Does this consider as spell broken since it's been seen by others? I have a lot of dislikes and strong grudges held against the ex hub, so after he saw it, I was furious and I used that feeling toward the jar by cursing it. I just realize the upset was not toward the targeted woman but for the ex hub.. I'm concerned if my jar has to be redone.
Thank you so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Hello Kiyoki,

I'm sorry to read you bad news

Have you had a reading on any of this? It seems as if you've been working on this for a very long time.

Have you tried the break up spell kit? www.luckymojo.com/break up.html

Take care of yourself
kiyoki wrote:Hi, My boyfriend change his mind and he said he want to get back with his wife. I am devastated. I still working on both jars. How this happened? I stop seen him. Today he is going out with his wife to discuss about getting back. What should i do. I didn't receive my LM mojo stuff yet i ordered. Don't know what to do. I am planing work on vinegar jar the time they are going out. Any Advice?
Thank you
Blessed be
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello, singskyle ,

I would definitely re-do the spell.

Sorry that this happened.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello, Friends,

I have deleted a lot of posts on this thread tonight.

PLEASE keep your posts on topic and keep personal conversations in the Private Message (PM) venue.

I almost missed some urgent posts because of the personal conversations.

I won't issue board warnings this time but next time, I will.

Thanks,
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate #1631

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:54 am

Miss Aida, I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, singskyle ,

I would definitely re-do the spell.

Sorry that this happened.

Take care
Thanks Miss Aida.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi all,

Just an update. . . the 2nd breakup vinegar jar I just created on Tues exploded today (Saturday). That's 2 breakup jar explosions in 2 weeks. I shook it over the bathtub inside 2 plastic bags, and I felt the whole bottom of the jar pop out inside the bags. This was only the 2nd time it had been shaken, and the bottle was only 1/3 full. There was only enough liquid in it to really bathe the pics at the bottom, and I put in alot more lemon juice than vinegar this time around. I think my petition is manifesting, and the breakup bottles are not needed anymore.

Interestingly, I also have a vinegar jar on the other woman going, which is bigger with alot of vinegar in it, and that hasn't exploded. So, I feel like the relationship between them has/is exploding. He hasn't posted any comments on her page for 2 weeks, and has been completely ignoring her. And, they definitely have not been together in-person, because she would have posted pics of that. Also, it looks like he's trying to post sporty/manly pics on his page, so that she won't comment. She tends to look like a desperate groupie, b/c she likes and comments on all of his posts. I'm sure his other followers hate her as much as I do lol.

I'm satisfied with this movement, but ultimately, I would like for him to block her as a follower and her to stop following him. This will ensure that they will not ever have contact again. My freezer spell has been going for 28 days, and I'm still working separation candles, and the feces spell. I intend to do a black skull on him (to shut the bleep up and stop communicating with her permanently), and maybe moving figural candles at some point.

I will keep you posted.

brujaha123

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 am

Hi everyone I am new here .... but I been reading this forum for years ... I love this site!

My question is I recently made a vinegar jar to sour my ex bf n his friend and the other one for him and his ex wife!

I wrote their names on a paper .... tore it apart and wrote misery hate anger on the back .... place them on each side of the lemon put pepper both black and red in the middle and seal with a black thread. Then thew it in the jar n cover with vinegar and more black and red pepper ... broken glass and nails!

I just realized that I place the paper facing each other with the peppers between when it should be back to back. Show I redo the jar? To do the petition paper right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, applelove ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can all meet you

I would keep that jar going. After all, you have pepper between them and all sorts of negative words.

If you're uncomfortable, however, then do what makes you the most comfortable

No matter what you decide, Don't open that jar.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:00 am

Omg miss aida you actually replied :-)

Yes I will go and introduce myself on the board!

I actually started the jars last Tuesday ... burned 1 black candle on each jar ... but since I realized that the papers were wrong I covered it in a black bag and left them in my basement! Guess I'll go give them a shake today!

One more thing I added a sting of semen from my ex in both jars to connect him to the jar ... I have no personal concern from the other two people so I put their names in there . I figured his semen would make the connection with them!
I read that you shouldn't put one party personal concern in ...you should balance it out... but after reading the forum I haven't why that is. Can you please tell me why!

I mean since my ex semen is in there I don't mind if his life gets a little sour lol

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 am

applelove,

The reason we work with personal concerns is to form a magical link to the person.

You "figured his semen would make the connection with them" (other people you aim to affect) is absolutely contrary to any principle of folk magic. You might wish it, but it is just a non-starter. It's as silly as saying, "i figured that if my friend went to work his company would send me a check" or "i figured if i petted my cat then some homeless cats would feel petted." It has no metaphysical or physical basis.

The idea of "balancing" the personal concerns is simply a choice of magical art:

I you have fingernails from two parties, it gives about the same weight, size, look, feel, and intimacy to each; the degree of connection, the type of connection, and the actual look and feel of the items is copacetic.

On the other hand, if you have a signature on one and semen on the other, well, that's better than nothing, but if the work is sexual in nature, you are obviously not making as strong a connection with the second person, or you might be sexualizing a relationship with the other that does not need to be sexualized to perform the kind of work you have in mind.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 am

Ah I understand now!

So your saying that the semen in the lemon behind his name paper ... which is across from the ex wife's name paper separated by pepper both black and red will make their relationship more sexual? Rather than sour it? I'm sorry I thought his fluid would tie him to the jar ... n I can't get any personal concern from the ex cause I don't know where she live. :-( ... so I just wrote her name & his name ... stuck it in the lemon... n place his semen under his name paper! Ah man .... so should I dispose of my jar and start over ... without the semen .... and just use the name papers in the jar? I can get pics of them!

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:17 pm

I was looking through thr post about making ppl sour to each other, I read a post about 3 people but I wanted to make a group of ppl (about 7 people) sour to a particular single person who is spreading lies at the work place .. All are female. Would I have to add the one who is lying plus the other group of girls in one vinegar jar? Or do I have to separate them. Again I don't need the group of girls to fight just need them to want to separate themselves from one particular female.

Thanks !

kimmie

Unread post by kimmie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:50 pm

I have read that doing a vinegar jar on a couple not only sours the relationship but also the lives of the parties involved, is this accurate? I have seen vinegar jars done on someone and their life did go downhill. Their job, finances, etc. I would neverwant this because if his job and finances are effected, it would effect me as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, applelove,

I'd start all over again

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Hello, YemayaOshun ,

You can add them to one jar. But make sure that you state that they are souring to her. It should work but it'll be weaker.

But, I prefer taking one person only (the ringleader or head of the group) and sour that person to her. Then, take anther person and make a new jar for them.

This is the way that I do it (but that's just me)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, Kimmie,

If this is what you're afraid of, then try a break up spell instead: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the best

take care

kimmie wrote:I have read that doing a vinegar jar on a couple not only sours the relationship but also the lives of the parties involved, is this accurate? I have seen vinegar jars done on someone and their life did go downhill. Their job, finances, etc. I would neverwant this because if his job and finances are effected, it would effect me as well.
HRCC Graduate #1631

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:13 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, YemayaOshun ,

You can add them to one jar. But make sure that you state that they are souring to her. It should work but it'll be weaker.

But, I prefer taking one person only (the ringleader or head of the group) and sour that person to her. Then, take anther person and make a new jar for them.

This is the way that I do it (but that's just me)

Take care

So miss Aida you're saying to basically take 7 jars put each person from group in one jar with the liars name? Sorry for all the questions but just want to get it right thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, YemayaOshun,

I would start with just the ring leader.

But, if you don't mind that they might argue with each other, then, by all means, put them all in one jar.

But, I think it would be more calculating and precise to do one person at a time.

But, that's just how I think.

Try the group in the jar and see how it goes. If you don't get the desired results that you want, then, try it my way

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:27 pm

I think I've asked this before but no one answered, if the couple in trying to separate, have already a rocky relationship, will the vinegar jar work faster... I'm thinking it would, idk why.... Has anybody seen results Faster if they're having problems already?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

If I missed your post, please accept my sincere apologies.

Yes, it will definitely work faster!!

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:25 pm

No worries Miss Aida!!! I thought it would work faster.... I can't wait for all my LM supplies to arrive... And can't wait for my next reading with you!! Hopefully soon!

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:32 pm

Anyone know a good recipe for a vinegar jar to jinx a person from graduating? What types of herbs to use? I'm thinking adding poppy seeds, black pepper, red pepper, licorice root...what about lemon verbania?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Hello, labotanica ,

Welcome to the forum!!

I have moved and merged your post to the vinegar jar section. There are about 30 pages here with spell ideas for your vinegar jar.

Although your ingredients sound good, you may want to consider more ingredients. Look at the pages. Also, look at this page to get more ideas on what herbs you would ike to add:
www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:19 am

Hello guys! Here is my question and I sooo apologize if I am putting this in the wrong place. Ok for my target he has a baby mother. I saw a picture on Facebook that made me think somethinb may be going on between them so naturally I have to end that! There is a child involved so instead of doing a vinegar jar, with adding things like cat and dog hair to make them fight, can I just make a sour milk break up jar (to sour their relationship)? I want them uninterested in each other but not trying to kill one another! I was thinking of later doing a tranquility spell just so they'll get along gor the sake of their child, but still... I WANT HIM ALL FOR ME! Any suggestions or thoughts on this?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 pm

TheBestest,

First seeing her pic and then reacting can be dangerous because its all based on assuption. He could care less about her and you would never know. So get a reading. Can you do what you asked, yes of course, but why sour and not cause them to fight like a cat and dog? Why not use both? Is your target a current lover or a " i wish lover" that makes a difference on the spell I would use also. But a person with a baby and a mama I would do the full blown break up.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 pm

j82 wrote:TheBestest,

First seeing her pic and then reacting can be dangerous because its all based on assuption. He could care less about her and you would never know. So get a reading. Can you do what you asked, yes of course, but why sour and not cause them to fight like a cat and dog? Why not use both? Is your target a current lover or a " i wish lover" that makes a difference on the spell I would use also. But a person with a baby and a mama I would do the full blown break up.

Well the thing is in the pictures their heads were together like touching. That was HER profile pic, and on his Facebook I saw a pic that basically was a collage of their family. He is my wishful lover. He is currently ignoring me and throwing a man tantrum due to my not wanting to do a home sex tape, smh.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:46 pm

TheBestest,

Oh jeez, so you want to be with a man who wants to do porn with you but has another women? think about that for a minute then think about what work would help. Work can influence a person but not change their nature if he is a porn loving, cheating man, it dont matter who he is with who he is with or what spell or spirit you call, that is his nature and will not change. Sorry love but you must get a reading before doing too much on this guy to see if its worth it and if he change.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 pm

j82 wrote:TheBestest,

Oh jeez, so you want to be with a man who wants to do porn with you but has another women? think about that for a minute then think about what work would help. Work can influence a person but not change their nature if he is a porn loving, cheating man, it dont matter who he is with who he is with or what spell or spirit you call, that is his nature and will not change. Sorry love but you must get a reading before doing too much on this guy to see if its worth it and if he change.

I don't really know if they are together. I am just assuming right now. I will get a reading though.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:55 pm

****UPDATE.... I just had a reading done and apparently my target has feelings for me but still has feelings for his childs mother so I made a break-up vinegar for them. I then placed ontop of it a black vigil candle that I will keep burning. After that I will burn black votives on it Saturdays and Tuesday's probably just during the waning moon but not sure about that yet. I think I will add tranquilty or some sort of peace work so that I can have them atleast get along around their child.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

Either break them up or let them have peace and tranquility.

I would instead have the child surrounded by peace and tranquility.

Take care and good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 am

Hey Everyone,

Its been a while since I posted but I decided to give an update. I'm doing a vinegar jar for my ex and his fiancee and a honey jar for me him and our child.

In my last post I stated that they had a big argument and that he ended up calling me and apologizing for what he did and saying how he missed me and wanted to be in his child's life. That was at the end of January. Until maybe about a 2-3 weeks ago we were actually being friendly with each other and hung out at least twice. Everything was going ok and like maybe we could actually start again and be friends.

Comes Valentine's day he posts up picture of him and her and all through out the month gifts he bought her and their child. I wasn't really expecting a gift for me but I felt some type of way because he left my child out and the only way I got him to get something was by calling him out on social media. Me and his fiancee got into it and she basically tried to blame him not doing for my daughter on me. {I personally feel like I don't have to ask him to do for his child when he voluntarily does for his son and her other two kids from a previous relationship} After that everything went down hill and I kinda feel like my honey jar is not working or maybe I'm not putting enough effort into it?

I really started to doubt my work when one day I was just feeling really salty about the whole situation and picked up the vinegar jar and shook it and just put all my negative energy I had about them into it. That night they had a HUGE fight. It got physical and I heard she kept bringing up my name telling him she didn't want him and to go back to me. Anything bad you can think to say to someone you supposedly in love with she said. This time he didn't call me and we haven't spoken to each other going on 2 weeks. I scheduled a reading with Miss Aida but I think my questions here is....is this progress normal for it to be up and down? Is there anything extra I should be doing to get steady results? I just get this sense that since he is always back and forth that maybe she has something on him.

I think I'm just frustrated because it seems like he is putting his all into someone who really doesn't love him and neglecting his daughter for her.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, AllAmor,

What about a honey jar for just him and your child?

And it sounds like your vinegar jar and given you GREAT movement. Have you thought about a full break up spell? www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Maybe the Vinegar jar is just causing arguments (which is still wonderful!!)! So, keep working that jar!!

As far as your honey jar not working, it's hard to say if you haven't been giving it enough attention. Try burning candles on it everyday and see what happens. Then, you'll have a clearer answer.

I hope he wakes up and realizes that the child will grow up sooner than he thinks and will remember all of tis (poor thing)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

APone

Unread post by APone » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:47 am

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I posted a similar question recently but this one is about the vinegar jar in particular.

Do I need to do protection and cleansings each time I shake the vinegar jar or burn a candle on it? This seems like something I'd like to do whenever I am feeling angry at my target, but it would be nice to be able to go to it directly and not interrupt my feelings by having to stop to do a bath. Even if I light a candle at a regular time with no shaking or spending much time with the jar, should I do baths? I know how important this stuff is but I also don't want to feel overwhelmed and then just end up not doing it, or being too uptight about it. Thank you very much.

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:55 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I will try to spend time concentrating on the honey jar everyday for at least 30 minutes. I felt like at first it was working for all of us (I have my name, his name, and the baby name in the jar). Before we stopped talking he told me he loved his lil girl and nobody can change that. While we was on good terms he use to text and ask me about her and ask can he see her and I really was about to let her go over there with them but the fiancee jumped in and I changed my mind. I believe he do but he just don't show it and I think its because of his fiancee. I think a full blown break up spell will actually work right about now. After I get my reading I think I will full a WHOLE lot better.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:08 am

Hi APone,

Most workers do a routine cleansing once a week, I think this would be good for you as well.

You can find information about cleansing in the link I am providing: www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#role

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 am

good afternoon everyone, when burning a black candle on a vinegar jar i know the tears mean someone in the jar will cry, well the last 2 candles burned in under 2 hours ( i know this mean nonlasting response) and made a whole lot of tears down the side actually making the jar a bit stuck to the altar, but when does this actually take effect? is it still the 3 days 3 weeks assumption? or does it mean someone is crying now or will cry eventually ? the quick burning does it mean they are about to argue/ split for a little bit or will this also be eventually? my candles usually burn nicely other then these last 2. is this a good sign my jar is about to manifest my intentions for it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Hello, barbie16118,

There is no way for us to predict when it will work. That is close to impossible. I'm sorry

Here is the link on candle interpretations: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Wising you the best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Ok I have done a stop gossip jar on 2 girls for a few weeks. Well one girl has decided to spread rumors about my daughter and it is hurting her. I told her she needs to stand up to her. She has all.my daughter friends turning on her. Can I do a vinegar jar on her and the other bully to separate them from the other girls?

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:27 pm

I need some help here, my prior honey jar worked to well and my prior vinegar jar did also. After my husband came back I realized it wasn't what I wanted I was so unhappy w him but now I can't get rid of him. He shows up where I am ,thankfully security stops him and threatens to call the cops on him and my boss stop all his calls from coming in.I have him blocked on my phone . my question I need to do something to make him leave me alone and for me to be OK w it. I'm not sure what to do. Its actually getting a bit scary w him threatening me and to do something to my car .

APone

Unread post by APone » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:18 am

I asked before whether one needs a separate protection and cleansing for each vinegar jar candle burning or shaking. The answer was a little vague so I'm asking again. Could someone answer specific to how to do protection and cleansings while working with a vinegar jar? Thank you so much.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:26 am

So I decided to start another vinegar jar on my boss after having second thoughts and dumping the last one because a reading revealed that he's actively trying to get me fired. This time I put 9 rusty nails and lots of red pepper and mustard powder and I've been shaking it and burning black candles on top. Since I started the jar he's been missing a ton of work and seems to be falling out of favor with upper management by the day. Recently though he got really sick and that gave me pause. I don't want him to get sick or cause him excessive pain, I just want him to leave the organization. Maybe hotfoot would be better but I don't want to accidentally hotfoot someone else in the office.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

Absolutely yes.

I am so sorry that this is happening

Good luck with this spell. It's a good one
tribaby789 wrote:Ok I have done a stop gossip jar on 2 girls for a few weeks. Well one girl has decided to spread rumors about my daughter and it is hurting her. I told her she needs to stand up to her. She has all.my daughter friends turning on her. Can I do a vinegar jar on her and the other bully to separate them from the other girls?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, barbie16118 ,

Oh, geez...

I had that problem a few times myself (when the spells worked TOO well)

Hotfoot and banishing

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

I would buy the entire hot foot spell kit for this mess.

Also, please go to the police and file a complaint against him and get a protection order.

And here are some protection spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Be safe

barbie16118 wrote:I need some help here, my prior honey jar worked to well and my prior vinegar jar did also. After my husband came back I realized it wasn't what I wanted I was so unhappy w him but now I can't get rid of him. He shows up where I am ,thankfully security stops him and threatens to call the cops on him and my boss stop all his calls from coming in.I have him blocked on my phone . my question I need to do something to make him leave me alone and for me to be OK w it. I'm not sure what to do. Its actually getting a bit scary w him threatening me and to do something to my car .
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, APone ,

Wash your hands before and after working with your magic with Protection bath Crystals

Put protection oil on your head (especially the back of your head and your third eye)

And have a protection candle lit with a petition paper. Both anointed with the oil.

And we are talking about Fiery wall of protection: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Does this make sense now?

Let me know

Take care

APone wrote:I asked before whether one needs a separate protection and cleansing for each vinegar jar candle burning or shaking. The answer was a little vague so I'm asking again. Could someone answer specific to how to do protection and cleansings while working with a vinegar jar? Thank you so much.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”