Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

That' a tough call.

Let me tell you, though, that every time I felt guilty about successful revenge spell work and stopped them, everything stopped. I was no longer successful in re-starting the work. I gave Spirit the clear signal that I was remorseful, or that I turned my back on their help with the particular project.

So, be prudent abut stopping successful work.

I don't have an answer for you. Sorry. Except: use your best judgment

Take care
littlewing wrote:So I decided to start another vinegar jar on my boss after having second thoughts and dumping the last one because a reading revealed that he's actively trying to get me fired. This time I put 9 rusty nails and lots of red pepper and mustard powder and I've been shaking it and burning black candles on top. Since I started the jar he's been missing a ton of work and seems to be falling out of favor with upper management by the day. Recently though he got really sick and that gave me pause. I don't want him to get sick or cause him excessive pain, I just want him to leave the organization. Maybe hotfoot would be better but I don't want to accidentally hotfoot someone else in the office.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:25 am

Hello miss Aida,

I have a question about your method of deployment for the vinegar jar. I read that you like to break them at the crossroads. Does it matter where I do breaking? Like if it's better doing it near my targets home or any crossroads will do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Hello, Msg33,

I personally like doing it as close to their homes as possible.

I also like the deployment where you can bury it in a place that they walk over it.

Wishing you success with your jar!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:20 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I don't intend to stop this jar until he's gone. I feel it's working and he'll be much happier in a new location and new job (he's also going through a divorce so a fresh start would probably be good). I'm sure the cold he got was just a cold as several others in the office had it.

I'll report back on what develops this week.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:53 am

thank you miss aida,
i spoke with the domestic violence officer this weekend and filed a report. im going for the order of protection and will try to keep him away. my advice to anyone on this site please be careful with what you wish for. i got what i thought was my hearts desire and now my life is sort of in danger :?

cocoonmoon

Unread post by cocoonmoon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:11 am

hi, so i have perhaps an odd question but i hope you guys can help me! Im planning on making a break up vinegar jar. thing is i dont have any 'negative' oils apart from one - dume. could i use this with the intent of death to the relationship? i thought this would work seeing as the jar is to break up the relationship, not 'breakup' an individuals existence lol. btw i got sent the dume oil by mistake with my order for free, so im also seeing it as a sign to use something strong lol.
i also have black cat sachet powders...would this be of any use in break up vinegar jar work?
thanks lm!

cocoonmoon

Unread post by cocoonmoon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 am

just to clarify, if i cant put the oil IN the jar can i then use it on the candle that i work on the jar?
also not sure about black cat sachet powders cause i red soomehwere here on the forum not to use exlusively cat products?

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:36 am

Hello, need some advice please. I plan on Doing a vinegar/ breakup jar on my baby's dad and a female that he is currently seeing. The girl and I got into an altercation at his house where he told me to leave. Anyway that lead up to me having to go to court and paying money. However he and I have been in touch. He apologized but he hasn't seen our baby in 6 Mo. My baby wakes up crying for his dad and has been acting out because his dad isn't in his life. On today his dad told me that he and the girl are still friends which means they are still sleeping together. I need to put a permanent end to their relationship. I do a feces spell on them everytime I poo. I bought a mason jar, lemon juice (should I use the juice of a real lemon), and white vinegar. I'm getting ready to order black cat and dog hair. I'm gonna rust 9 nails and needles in vinegar and use my dogs feces. I have oils that I want to add as well...breakup, inflammatory confusion, and destruction, plus alum. I have a pic of her and know her Birthdate. Have pic of him and know his birthday as well. I also have items to do a hotfoot on her. I found out where she lives too. I am also ordering a black female figure candle and items to make her baron. And a black penis candle that I will figure out what to with later. What do u all think. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If there are any items that I have left out, please let me know because I want to place my order and have items in by the time the moon is in the waning phase on a Friday. TIA

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 am

Sorry for the mistake. I want to work on a Saturday, not Friday.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:36 am

My question is similar to mags76.

I have all the ingredients for a vinegar jar, my target's photo and birthday, but nothing like hair to add. Is that alright? Also wondering about the moon phase, because I'm planning on doing my spell this week and I'm not sure if I should do it on or before the new moon.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello mags76,

I got to say, it sounds like you know what you are doing. Your vinigar jar sounds good to me. I personally like to squeeze an actual lemon but I know of people who would just buy the jiuce and use it to so that is a matter of personaly taste. Otherwise I can not really think of anything else you need to add! Let us know how the work turns out for you!

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Hello misskitty49,

It is not a requirement to have black cat and black dog hair but it sure is a real good set of ingredients to have and Lucky Mojo does sell them! For the phase of the moon it would typically work well to do break up work when the moon is waning rather than waxing. Some workers would wait for the proper moon phase while others would not be as concerned. Do you what you feel is best for that. If you have the time you could wait until just after the next full moon and that may allow enough time for that cat and dog hair to get to you to add to your jar!

Peace~

Nathen

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Oh, I meant a hair of the target's. I have general items to put into her vinegar jar but nothing like nail clippings or hair.

I'm also curious if there are specific days of the week that are best for working on your vinegar jar? They say Mon/Wed/Fri for honey jars, but I haven't been able to find any info on days to cast spells of this particular variety.

cocoonmoon

Unread post by cocoonmoon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:14 am

hi, so i have perhaps an odd question but i hope you guys can help me! Im planning on making a break up vinegar jar. thing is i dont have any 'negative' oils apart from one - dume. could i use this with the intent of death to the relationship? i thought this would work seeing as the jar is to break up the relationship, not 'breakup' an individuals existence lol. btw i got sent the dume oil by mistake with my order for free, so im also seeing it as a sign to use something strong lol.
i also have black cat sachet powders...would this be of any use in break up vinegar jar work?
thanks lm!
hi, could someone please advise me on this, i was hoping to do the jar this sat! :D :D :D

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:43 am

Thank you so much Nastein. I'm going to also get some back-up work going at the same time. I will be sure to keep you all posted

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:27 am

Hi cocoonmoon,

I would not put DUME oil in a breakup jar unless you want to seriously hurt the people involved. DUME is rough stuff. If you don't have anything similar to Breakup or Inflammatory Confusion, then just stick with the vinegar, add some lemon juice and/or rotten milk to sour their relationship (plus the nails, peppers, cat/dog hair, etc). Oils aren't necessary as an added ingredient so your work can be just as effective without it.

Black Cat sachet powder is used for gambling luck, so it wouldn't be useful here.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:19 am

solar eclipse and the spring equinox on the same day ,tomorrow... is this good or not for doing any kind of break up or banishing stuff?

cocoonmoon

Unread post by cocoonmoon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 am

thanks athena!!
one last question....could i use the dume oil to annoint a black candle on top...with the petition to bring death to the relationship??

cocoonmoon

Unread post by cocoonmoon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:17 am

thanks athena!!
one last question....could i use the dume oil to annoint a black candle on top...with the petition to bring death to the relationship??

Reason: i posted it twice

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:31 pm

cocoonmoon,
You could do that if you wish...be very specific in your petition. I just personally stay away from DUME unless I'm really unleashing the hell hounds on an individual, but that's just me.

barbie16118,
Personally, I don't start any kind of spellwork during an eclipse, but any kind of ongoing work you have in place shouldn't be interrupted for an eclipse. I'd just leave the onset of a new spell for another day.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, barbie16118

Here is a post written by Miss cat:

Re: Do Eclipses have any effect on spells?

Postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 am

Go back and READ WHAT I WROTE:

I said, clearly, precisely, and distinctly, NEVER START ANYTHING DURING AN ECLIPSE.

When asked how far in time (forward and backward and eclipse's effects extended i said "not very far." Nor weeks, not even days. Several hours each way -- make it a 12 hour frame of reference on either side of the eclipse if you want to be specifically astrological or "the day of the eclipse" if you want to play it by folk-magic almanac rules.

Some of you people worry too much, overthink your spells too much, and just wind yourselves up into little knots over the minutest suggestion of negativity from a random internet know-it-all. Check your wild fearful emotions. Focus. Study. Learn. If you have the interest, take my course and learn to practice hoodoo from the inside, not just from gossip on the net.
HRCC Graduate #1631

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:42 am

thank you both for responding. i am not starting anything new. just finishing up and wasnt sure if i should continue tonight or wait till tommorrow. :D

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Okay question... I don't know if there's a thread somewhere asking this question but I know that some rootworkers don't really care about the moon phase, but I'm wondering how many ppl have gotten good results doing a breakup jar under a waxing moon.....

Any experiences out there?? Anybody? Pleasssse

The reason is coz I always work with the moon but this time I really just want to use my lucky mojo products, they didn't make it on time so I can do them under the waning moon. It took along time (3 wks) to get to me, and I am well aware they are super busy because let's face it their products are the bomb.com :lol: but now I'm stuck with this decision, don't know if I should wait to do the jar or not. I really wanna use the dog and cat hair and WAR WATER already! lol also I'vee had rotten milk Sitting for awhile.... I'm just wondering how many ppl have gotten good results :-/

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi luckyone,

If you don't want to wait for a waning moon to start your jar, you could alter the curses you shout at it to correspond with the waxing moon, such as an increase in arguments, anger, repulsion, chaos, hostility, etc. You call for things to grow during this moon phase, so why not grow more of the bad stuff that leads a couple to break up?

If you're still working your jar when the moon wanes again, you can call for the demise of everything that has held them together, and an end to the relationship itself. Good luck!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:58 am

I've never thought about that before! Thank you Athena!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:35 pm

This is a question that popped up while making my vinegar jar. I've never seen anything about this anywhere, it just got me thinking.

I included a photo of my target in the vinegar jar (this isn't a breakup jar, mostly for revenge and to drive an individual away). I Xed out their face in the photo, and on the back I wrote their name and birthday and drew a line through each. I started wondering if by crossing out her birthdate I was causing some kind of violent harm to her? Like by crossing out her birthdate I am wiping her from existence (I don't want to cause physical harm or death)? It was more of a supersticious worry than anything. I was just wondering if that could have its own affect on her?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Luckyone,

You're welcome...I hope it helps!

misskitty49,

Your vinegar jar won't cause violent harm to your target unless that is your petition (and even then it wouldn't manifest if it weren't justified). You're worrying too much.

That being said, I wonder why you drew a line through her name and birthdate in the first place? Typically, you would cross your target's name/birthdate with your petition (in this case, something as simple as "get lost!" since you're trying to drive her away). Simply drawing a line doesn't indicate your desired goal, so I would suggest you re-make your jar with a more specific petition.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:32 pm

I wrote a proper petition as well, then just added the photo for good measure. Just got a little paranoid by what I might be indicating with her birthday.

I also have another question about the same jar. Just after putting on the lid and shaking it up, I realized I had forgotten to put one of her personal concerns in the jar. I opened the jar, added it, and continued my ritual. I've heard it's bad to open the jar, but I hadn't completed the ritual yet. Everything else went smoothly, so is it ok to leave the jar as is?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:06 pm

misskitty49,

when you mess up or forget something in a working it is often read as a sign to the work. Meaning you forgot so:
a. someone is protecting her
b. it is not justified
c. your petition or prayer has issues, etc..

work the jar and shake it often and curse it and ask for signs to see that it is working.. if not start over
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

based on your last 2 posts, I think you ought to start all over again.

This time, make a list (numerically) of everything that you're going to do. Then, use that list as a guide ad follow each step like n instruction manual.

I don't like your nervousness in all of this. It hurts the spell.

Keep calm, make your list, and start anew with CONFIDENCE

Take care

misskitty49 wrote:This is a question that popped up while making my vinegar jar. I've never seen anything about this anywhere, it just got me thinking.

I included a photo of my target in the vinegar jar (this isn't a breakup jar, mostly for revenge and to drive an individual away). I Xed out their face in the photo, and on the back I wrote their name and birthday and drew a line through each. I started wondering if by crossing out her birthdate I was causing some kind of violent harm to her? Like by crossing out her birthdate I am wiping her from existence (I don't want to cause physical harm or death)? It was more of a supersticious worry than anything. I was just wondering if that could have its own affect on her?
HRCC Graduate #1631

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Hey everyone

Haven't updated you guys in a while. So I'm still working my vinegar jar & honey jar.

My ex fiance and I have started communicating again and seeing each other, which I thought would NVR happen! And he tells me how sorry he was and he loves me with all his heart.... And the other girl is still in the picture but they are having problems and he vents to me and is slowly trying to get rid of her. She is VERY psychotic and will def not leave without a fight....

So overall, I'm VERY happy with my results so far, and I will continue to work the jars until I'm satisfied.

Honestly, I don't obsess over it. I do it when I feel like.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Wow, that's fantastic! Keep up the good work and best of luck to you!

We're all going to want to hear how it goes!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello, ihaveaplan3,

CONGRATS!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:12 pm

I will keep you guys updated for sure

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 am

As far as personal concerns go, how important is it that they have the target's essence on them? I have tons of info on my target, I see them often, but it is incredibly difficult to get close enough to take a hair or even a piece of handwriting. I know where the target lives and works and I can certainly lay tricks there, but I really want to make a vinegar jar for them too. My question is, is it really worth it to make the vinegar jar if I only have photos, name, DOB, or printed documents with their name on them?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

The spell can still work. Believe me on that. I've done many a vinegar jar spells on clients that had nothing but a name and picture and MANY worked

The personal concerns increase the chances of success,

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Thanks Miss Aida.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
I have a question, My boyfriend gave his apartment keys and car key to me. His wife found about us now she doesn't want him and he want to commit to our relationship. Now he has my house key too. Now what should I do with bottles? I don't want to he found them Honey jar in my closet and vinegar jar at the basement. They are hidden, but afraid he might see them. Other thing is now very difficult to work on jars as he always coming here. What should I do? Please give me some advice.
Thank you very much.
Blessed be

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Damn, kyoki! Congratulations! You worked the hell outta those spells, and now you've won your man. Victory has a sweet, sweet, taste :D .
Maybe, you will have to start using scented candles in glass holders, so he thinks you are trying to create a romantic mood. You know, candelit dinners or maybe in the bedroom. You can just dress the candles with your spiritual oils before you burn them.

You can hide your spiritual oils in a locking toolbox somewhere in the back of a closet. The jars are more difficult. I would want to keep them too for sentimental value, and in case I need to work them again.

Good work!
brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:03 pm

Kyoki, unless your boyfriend knows you practice hoodoo, I doubt he would think twice if he came across those bottles in your basement! You can always hide them among other jars/bottles, or create a makeshift alter in your basement and hide in among some inconspicuous looking boxes!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:17 pm

kyoki,

Not uncommon for people to hide the work. there are news reports of people finding witch jars or containers hidden in the brick work in England. So hide them ! slap an old label on them or go to a craft store and buy a label to make it look like a vintage item and put some together as a collection of things. wear bay leaves in your shoes to hide the work. Vinegar jar can be buried in a grave yard, honey jar id keep and still work it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 am

brujaha123 wrote:Damn, kyoki! Congratulations! You worked the hell outta those spells, and now you've won your man. Victory has a sweet, sweet, taste :D .
Maybe, you will have to start using scented candles in glass holders, so he thinks you are trying to create a romantic mood. You know, candelit dinners or maybe in the bedroom. You can just dress the candles with your spiritual oils before you burn them.

You can hide your spiritual oils in a locking toolbox somewhere in the back of a closet. The jars are more difficult. I would want to keep them too for sentimental value, and in case I need to work them again.

Good work!
brujaha123
Thank you Brujaha123, your kind congratulations! worked so hard and spend a lot of money, because I love this man very much and he loves me and I am very happy with him, I never happy like this. More than two years I am working with my jars. We had a lots of ups and downs. My real victory will be the day I start live with him. We are planing for that, right now I am doing some renovations on my house and some studies related to my work. Thank you very much for again and your ideas. I am doing these things keep us happy and fresh our love life. didn't think dress candles with oils only did on my jar works. I will so as you said.Thank you. Blessed be. Kiyoki

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 am

misskitty49 wrote:Kyoki, unless your boyfriend knows you practice hoodoo, I doubt he would think twice if he came across those bottles in your basement! You can always hide them among other jars/bottles, or create a makeshift alter in your basement and hide in among some inconspicuous looking boxes!
Thank you misskitty49,
That's the fear I have, if he found them he will leave me. I did this because i truly love him. Thank you for your kind advice.
Blessed be
Kiyoki

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 am

j82 wrote:kyoki,

Not uncommon for people to hide the work. there are news reports of people finding witch jars or containers hidden in the brick work in England. So hide them ! slap an old label on them or go to a craft store and buy a label to make it look like a vintage item and put some together as a collection of things. wear bay leaves in your shoes to hide the work. Vinegar jar can be buried in a grave yard, honey jar id keep and still work it.
Hi J82,
Thank you for your kind info. I will do as you said. Is there are any other way to dispose the vinegar jar other than buried in a grave yard. I afraid to go to grave yard by my self. Thank you very much will keep update.
Blessed be
Kiyoki

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

Here is a link with various options:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:31 am

Just an update:

So everything was going fine for my ex and I, we became close again. And he cussed her out in front of me.

They didn't talk at all for two weeks (I had him to myself) but then she started calling him and trying to hang out with him again, and now he seems confused again.

What should I do? This girl REFUSES to leave the picture! She's so manipulative & psycho!

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi ihaveaplan3,

I understand your frustration with the ups and downs, but all is not lost. You just started the vinegar jar near the end of Feb., so it hasn't even been a full 2-3 mos yet. Plus, you have been getting good movement. First, be thankful to your spirits for bringing him back to you. And, hopefully, you were able to get some more of his personal concerns to add to your bag of hoodoo tricks during the time you had him all to yourself ;) .

Maybe you should do a moving candle breakup spell (2 black figural candles). I was putting that off for a while, and 2 days after I did that, the other woman removed all of his comments from her social media page and posted her mood as "breakdown" with a cartoon pic of a person lying in a pool of tears lol. This tells me she had spoken to him, and he told her she wasn't going to be his gf like she thought she already was lol. I still just consider this movement, and my spell will not have completely manifested until I am with him again. It has been 2 mos since I started my freezer spell and 1 month since I did the 2 exploding breakup vinegar jars.

I prefer to do the moving candle spell in 2 parts- 1st the breakup part and then another moving candle with 2 red figural candles to bring him closer to me with sweetening love products. Why don't you do that spell. And, also do single black 4" candles on Tues and Sat. on the woman with hotfoot products and red pepper to get her away. You can do that on top of the vinegar jar or on a separate plate like I am doing. Some people like to do work to draw the woman closer to some other man, but I say let that b*tch suffer alone and find him on her own. She just needs to get away from your man.

Good luck!
brujaha123

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:34 pm

ihaveaplan3,

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Saint Martha the Dominator has really been a tremendous support to me in terms of keeping him from being with the other woman physically. He has not been with her in-person since I began doing novenas to Saint Martha. It was really just flirty, loving comments on the woman's social media page, which it appears have ceased now too. I highly recommend praying to Saint Martha. Tell her you want his heart, mind and penis to belong to you and no others. She will not let you down.

brujaha123

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:18 pm

brujaha123 !!

Great advice!

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:55 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for the compliment :)

brujaha123

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:10 am

Hello everyone,

Wondering if the effect of the vinegar jar will not wane if it's smashed close to the couple's dwelling instead of burying close to it or in cemetery...just my 2 cents...

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi all! I have been told before that curses on a family member isn't good due to ethics. I have posted before about this, and still this situation has been eating me up almost everyday for the almost past 2 years. I feel like I let my half sister get away with murder. Basically it was a beef with one sister, and then one day I expressed how hurt I was so the other sister (the youngest) twisted my words and caused an even bigger beef. The youngest even took to Facebook to publicly call me out and humiliate me. I HATE THAT BITCH soooo much!!!!!! To clarify, I did not grow up with either, and just learned about them in 2011-2012. I hate them both actually. If the code of ethics thing applies, it just eats me up even more. I am living with so much pain and anger in me. I apologize if I sound like a brat, but can someone please tell me what to do? I need to have the last laugh/revenge. :cry:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:24 pm

TheBestest,

I am unaware of any code of ethics that you speak of and have not read it anywhere. Are you assuming if you curse them it will come back on you 3 fold? thats not a hoodoo belief. Do you think its wrong morally (that is a personal issues not a hoodoo issue). Fact is cursing someone who hurts or lies about you, is an ok thing to do, in fact it is common. In hoodoo the curse wont work if its not justified by God, thats why getting a reading and asking first, and then cleansing after you do the curse.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:16 pm

j82 wrote:TheBestest,

I am unaware of any code of ethics that you speak of and have not read it anywhere. Are you assuming if you curse them it will come back on you 3 fold? thats not a hoodoo belief. Do you think its wrong morally (that is a personal issues not a hoodoo issue). Fact is cursing someone who hurts or lies about you, is an ok thing to do, in fact it is common. In hoodoo the curse wont work if its not justified by God, thats why getting a reading and asking first, and then cleansing after you do the curse.

Hello. No I was told this personally on here a while ago. I was also told that reversing would be best and less harsh for a family member. I personally do believe in karma but I also believe in eye for an eye. If someone screws you over, and you did NOTHING to warrant that, then all bets are off. I had someone yrs ago try to guilt trip me about cursing an ex. That actually worked for a while. Too bad, I know better.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:07 pm

TheBestest,

I've heard that cursing a family member can sometimes come back to you because of the blood ties you share, but if you cleanse yourself regularly and maybe do a spell of protection, I think you'll be ok. It's worth it if you seriously want revenge. None of the consequences are moral in nature.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:55 am

TheBestest,

If you really hate these people and want to revenge yourself then use reversing to send all their negativity and evil back on them. Also take their photos back to back and stick them between two round mirrors that are facing inward. then seal it with black thread. Pray over it that as long as she is in this every thing she does will reflect back onto her.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:25 pm

I have another question... I hope this is on the correct forum coz its about the vinegar and a skull I'm doing.

I usually do my spells on different days but I was wondering if I can work on my vinegar breakup jar at night and a skull on my ex in the morning? The reason being is coz my ex is asleep when I wakeup so I figured the skull will have more affect. At night my exs current gf is asleep but he isn't, so I would then work their jar while she's asleep....

Is that okay?

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Hey

So today when I was burning my candle, I went back and the jar kinda opened at the sides. I guess because of all the gases. Is it OK to keep working it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

That is fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Hello, ihaveaplan3 ,

I would deploy it or dispose of it and start a new one

Take care

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”