Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi Toni624,

You've got a lot going on and I will attempt to answer all of your questions.

Your vinegar jar sounds fine. Lucky Mojo products are the best so yes, many people have had success with them in vinegar jars.

If his apartment has two entrances which are used equally, then you could work from either or both doors.

Don't fret that your honey jar candles are now showing remains. Use it as an opportunity to read them for signs. If you can't do that yourself, you could contact someone from AIRR to do that for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can continue to work that jar, as it has shown some movement already.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Update on my jars. I just got a read an she told me that the v-jars are working but it will take some months for the affect on my target and that pustule of a housemate. Also before our call was disconnected I asked her to look into the sweet jars and she said they are not looking good..i have 3..with loadstones in them too. Anyway the cards showed them not doing well and that there is some interference from probably ancestors. So, I cant help to wonder if the ancestors have been blocking he and I for this entire 4 years that we've been involved and he pursued me. and of recently hes been following me trying to find out where I now live, partially thanks to the follow me boy, catnip, roses and raspberries ive been washing in before I meet up with him in public. Its hard to believe the v-jars, laying the separation/divorce(theyre not officially married)& confusion, shitting spell, freezer in piss for her, skull, penis and divorce candles and picture box her to other men,.. & the syrup jars, pict in pillow, sugar shaker jars, pict in shoe, picture boxes for he and I all with hairs and fluids ARE NOT WORKING strongly..He knows I want her gone. Ive full fledge known about the housemate for a year now. Im having angry feelings of which I don't want, especially during a waxing moon phase. I think he knows im doing something and is the one blocking some how but she doesn't, I don't think... shit, she cant be stupid. Anyway, I cant help but feel all that ive spent is for nothing. the time, money, emotions, truth, patience. The reader also said that as far as the v-jars that they are working but something about me possibly being hurt I don't know if she meant physically however. ive been trying to get a read on this situation for 6 weeks now and happy I finally found someone available for a moment even though my money is tied up in 2 other hoodoopsychics that seem unavailable. im gonna go put on some healing, clarity, king Solomon, victory, master, love me(for me), and tranquility...& another 7 day chakra & spiritual cleanse again. Im already wearing plenty of firewall, dragons blood and others already. as of a week he has not responded to my text. for all I know he could be reading all this. The weird thing is when I shake the jars I keep hearing feeling the message "he will end it, he will leave her" . Perhaps he just wont deal with me because he knows how I feel, I express myself and my desire to not share him and put my foot down exceedingly every time he suggest we hook up. Maybe he feels it isn't fair to both ladies and since he is vested in her that's where he will be till he decides to leave (or she does) and than he'll come my way...I don't know. Damn. Maybe I need to up my prayers spiritually to move things as I have taken a rest from my normal spiritual practice and alternated some of the prayers to match those suggested here and its not how I usually pray. Gosh! Any insight will be much appreciated! Thank you all!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:04 pm

TicPower22 ,

What stands out to me in the work is that you didnt mention what personal items you have of them in the jars to influence them. Personal items are a piece of the person the more personal the better because its a piece of their soul added to the work and the natural items you added inflencing that item and therefore effecting them. Sure they can work with photos etc but it may take longer or not as strong so you will needed to look into other items. I also have no idea what is in the jars other then to sour them. I would really look into the break up spell kit and use that, I also would do as much digging as possible and find where this person lives and late late late at night sneak by and sprinkle break up powder in the yard where they will walk .. then go home and work the jars and curse them. also a moving candle spell away from her and to you, put the sour jars by her candle and the honey jar by yours and move him each day for 7 days to you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Toni624

Unread post by Toni624 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks Athena K.

You gave me a lot of relief. I'll work with what I have until I get my LM supplies then kick things up a notch with that. I do have one other question that I don't believe has been asked. Do I have to do all the work in one setting? Meaning, can I writer out the names on the separate papers before I start working on the jar? I have a ton of alone time at work and want to write out the petition but won't be home alone for about a week and a half till I can do the jar with the ingredients.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi Toni624,

Glad I could help.

You can assemble what you need for your jar over time. In fact, I personally gather what I need days in advance, to make sure I don't forget anything. I also write out my petition at least a day ahead, then re-read it and re-write it if necessary. Taking the time to be thoughtful is a good habit to get into, and it also gives you the opportunity to pray over your work as you are assembling it without the pressure of an immediate deadline.

You should be fine. Good luck.

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:07 pm

OK now I'm starting to get my vinegar jar together and wanted some advice to find out which one I should do that would be best for me.. Now I want my ex to come back to me so I don't know if I should do a break up jar because wouldn't he just come back mixed and bitter to me to.. Or should I just do a vinegar jar on her so she can become so bitter and hateful that they would just separate.. I am also adding war water and lemon juice, separation oil, red pepper and a black hot pepper which I plan on opening up and putting the pictures and names in and still looking for more things to throw in like rusty nails.. Which do you think I should do and anything else I should add would be great.. He also lives in a different state so I can't burry it in there yard so I live next to a dock to throw in moving water or would a cemetery be better??

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi Splitpea2,

If breaking them up is your goal, then go straight for the kill and put them both into a vinegar jar. He may end up full of holes over the breakup, but he won't be bitter and hateful towards you because you will have petitioned for those feelings towards the person sharing the jar with him.

Personally, I like burying vinegar jars in the cemetery, at a grave of a strong spirit who has agreed to help me. Make sure you pay them properly and cleanse/protect yourself afterwards, as this is negative work.

Good luck.

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello, Athena,

Thank you for your advice, do you think I should stick them in the same pepper with the petition or the petition out the pepper but in the jar and also how do I know if they would agree or who would I pick?? I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to get it rite, how long do you think I should work the jar before burring it a week maybe??

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:39 pm

I'm currently working a vinegar jar for breaking up a bad couple, but I was just researching and reading on the LM website about different bottle spells and it says;

"Harmful bottle spells may be prepared with dry ingredients or, alternatively, after the combination of dry ingredients is placed in the container, the bottle may be filled with urine to dominate an individual."

Am I right in thinking I could use this along with a vinegar jar to dominate and control one of the people to leave the relationship? If so what should I consider putting on my next LM order to carry out this work?

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello, Splitpea2,

Please do not quote the posts immediately above yours. I have edited this out and ask that in the future, just address the person (as I did hen I edited your question).

You can put them both inside.

As far as how long to work the jar? I work mine for at least a month. Most of the time, it is 2 months Unless my candle burns clean or the jar starts to leak).

Wishing you success with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello, Splitpea2,

Please do not quote the posts immediately above yours. I have edited this out and ask that in the future, just address the person (as I did hen I edited your question).

You can put them both inside.

As far as how long to work the jar? I work mine for at least a month. Most of the time, it is 2 months Unless my candle burns clean or the jar starts to leak).

Wishing you success with your spell work

Take care

Reason: I accidentally hit the reply button twice
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

Yes, this is correct.

You could use break up powder or dissolved bath crystals: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You could use hotfoot: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

D AS I say: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Toni624

Unread post by Toni624 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:56 am

Worked my vinegar jar for the first time last night. Had a clean burn with little remains of the candle, not enough wax to read. When I was working it this morning, I noticed what little wax that was left, had a pink hue of wax around it. I have no idea how what looks like pink wax got underneath the black wax. Not sure if this is a good or bad sign. What the heck? Any ideas? I did dress the candle with break up oil other than that, I can't think of anything else.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:25 am

Hi Toni624,

May I ask where this candle was purchased?

lme121384

Unread post by lme121384 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:07 am

Boyfriend and I are trying to reconcile but I always have issues with his babymommas. He is passive to it all simply because he doesn't want them to keep his kids from him. He knows I wouldn't do this with our child and I look like I always get the short end of the stick. I want him to see their actions and since both women are now friends I believe if they all argue they'll tell on each other. I got a small plastic bottle with plastic screw top, I wrote their three names on paper and tore to separate each person name, & put the paper in the bottle. Then I added hot sauce, black pepper, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes and filled with vinegar. I topped it up & I shake and say stuff like fight fight fight or argue fuss and fight while shaking it. It's almost a week old but I feel like things have gotten worse with me and them. Advice would be so helpful.

Toni624

Unread post by Toni624 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:36 am

Miss Athena wrote:Hi Toni624,

May I ask where this candle was purchased?
Yes Athena, I purchased them from a store here where I live. I've never had that happen before and it didn't do it last night.

TicPower22

Unread post by TicPower22 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:16 pm

j82 wrote:TicPower22 ,

What stands out to me in the work is that you didnt mention what personal items you have of them in the jars to influence them.( I only have his personal items. His semen, hair, chewing gum, picture and handwriting) I only have her picture. [/b] Personal items are a piece of the person the more personal the better because its a piece of their soul added to the work and the natural items you added inflencing that item and therefore effecting them. Sure they can work with photos etc but it may take longer or not as strong so you will needed to look into other items. I also have no idea what is in the jars other then to sour them. (9 each: rusty nails, pins, needles, broken glass, thorns, red/black pepper, black cat/dog hair, intranquility/inflammatory confusion oil, g-dirt, asafetida, wasabi and one of the jars has peanut butter in it (allergy). I would really look into the break up spell kit and use that, I also would do as much digging as possible and find where this person lives and late late late at night sneak by and sprinkle break up powder in the yard where they will walk (I made a mix of the confusion/breakup/separation wash, put it in a water squitter and drove by a couple late nights and squirted the vehicles with it).. then go home and work the jars and curse them. also a moving candle spell away from her and to you, put the sour jars by her candle and the honey jar by yours and move him each day for 7 days to you.
(The 7 day moving candle sounds like an interesting proposal. I did a picture box of him to me and her to other men too) I will take you suggestion. Im getting good feelings that the v-jars are working. This whole situationship has caused me to be very emotional and all the cleansing and healing is helping me to stabilize my feelings for the man I have love for. Thank you greatly for your feedback and wisdom.

Reason: Board warning

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Hello, Toni624 ,

Unfortunately, we don't assist people with products bought outside of Lucky Mojo.

Especially candles because we have no idea what grade of quality the candle is. Some are very poor quality and the candle behaviors and remains mean nothing except that you used a cheap candle.

Sorry.

Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello, lme121384 ,

It takes awhile for these spells to work.

But, you ought to be adding other ingredients to the bottle.

I suggest that you look at the many pages here on this thread and see what other people are using. You'll have better success with using Lucky mojo products.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Merienda

Unread post by Merienda » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

I made a vinegar jar and plan on burning black candles on it everyday for a week. I'm not sure where to put it after I'm done, I've read that the best place is where the couple lives but the problem is I live with my ex and the girl I'm trying to get him to separate from lives somewhere else. If I buried it in our home would that have negative effects? Or would it be best if I hid it behind my toilet and work the bottle until they break up

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:52 am

Merienda,

Work it! If you can keep it around without him knowing.

I'm no expert but I've had my jar for months. It has done it's job but I am keeping it little longer just to make sure things stay sour. I loved having it handy. Feeling angry or upset, you can go shake that jar... Swearing and letting it all out and putting that energy into that jar. Whenever I was upset or feeling down, I would go shake it and yell at them and/or start burning candles again.
I was storing it behind the toilet but I had company over and it looked odd. I was advised from my reader that a dark cabinet in the kitchen that doesn't get opened would be a good spot too. That's where mine sits.

My opinion, keep it and work it until you get what you're asking for! When you've gotten what you want and feel it's time to get rid of it, dump the contents into the river over your left shoulder while praying. Immediately throw the empty jar away. Cleanse afterwards.
Are you using oils? I absolutely love LM Break Up oil and Hot Foot oil to keep her away and get them thinking about breaking up. (break up for candles and for him to touch, break up and Hot Foot for her to touch) I've used both with such great success.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share my experience. Good Luck!

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 am

Merienda,

Work it! If you can keep it around without him knowing.

I'm no expert but I've had my jar for months. It has done it's job but I am keeping it little longer just to make sure things stay sour. I loved having it handy. Feeling angry or upset, you can go shake that jar... Swearing and letting it all out and putting that energy into that jar. Whenever I was upset or feeling down, I would go shake it and yell at them and/or start burning candles again.
I was storing it behind the toilet but I had company over and it looked odd. I was advised from my reader that a dark cabinet in the kitchen that doesn't get opened would be a good spot too. That's where mine sits.

My opinion, keep it and work it until you get what you're asking for! When you've gotten what you want and feel it's time to get rid of it, dump the contents into the river over your left shoulder while praying. Immediately throw the empty jar away. Cleanse afterwards.
Are you using oils? I absolutely love LM Break Up oil and Hot Foot oil to keep her away and get them thinking about breaking up. (break up for candles and for him to touch, break up and Hot Foot for her to touch) I've used both with such great success.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share my experience. Good Luck!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:24 pm

I need some advice....
I am beginning to see movement from my breakup vinegar jar I deployed a month ago but I feel I should do another to "finish the job" but seems like my ex is only waiting a wk to finally breakup, he told me to wait a week... I want to make sure it happens so should I do one last one to definitely break them up? Or wait....

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi Merienda,

You can hang on to your jar and continue to work it until the candles burn clean or the couple has broken up. Deploy it by burying it in a graveyard, to keep their relationship dead and done.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

Congratulations on the movement you're getting from your jar! No need to make another one, as this one is clearly working for you. Just continue to burn candles on it and shake it while cursing for their final break up. If you would like extra backup, you can have MISC set a break up light for you.

Good luck!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for the quick response, I've already deployed my breakup jar but I'll wait a week and then go from there!

Thanks again!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

You're welcome!

Since you've already deployed your jar, I'd definitely sit back and give your work time to manifest.

Keep us posted!

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:26 am

If I put a candle ( it doesn't matter the color on top of a Vinegar jar ( which contains sulfur, asafoetida,nails, pepper.. etc, etc) can that jar explode? I am asking this; because just in putting this together the lid of my jar pop up...I do not know if my anger or the ingredients in the mason jar.... HELP

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Lostlady, I'm not an expert and I'm sure one will come along and answer better for you but...

I bet you're fine! With the ingredients involved, there are gases created. Especially once you get to shaking it and yelling at it. Tempature change can have a factor too. Mine hissed and after some time started leaking. But I didn't mind, took it as a good sign. And have had great success.

Good luck!

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:15 am

hello everyone! i just wanna make an update. my break up jar is already 17-day-old.. they constantly fight every now and then but still together.im still waiting for the big movement of my jar anyway it is still too early too have the result desired. but it shows some movements. im running out of black candles, can i use tea light candles for the meantime? BTW, i made a combination of vinegar and freezer jar for the target, just thinking maybe it will help along my vinegar jar. inside the vinegar/freezer jar is the photo of one of the couple i want to go away with a petition to leave him alone, i pinned 9 pins on the head, add 9 needles, 9 nails, 13 matches, sulfur, black pepper, cayenne pepper, red hot pepper and filled it with vinegar. does it makes sense to make her leave?

BTW, if i will make an order of lucky mojo products, how long will i receive it? thank u

Merienda

Unread post by Merienda » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Thanks Moonsun and miss athena! I deployed a vinegar jar that cracked a few weeks ago and it seems to have carried out!

I started a new one but am soon going to receive break up powder. Was thinking of starting another and keeping the one I currently have. Is it possible to work two vinegar jars? Or should the old one be left alone?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Learose80,

I wouldn't do a freezer spell on your target. Freezer spells are meant to freeze someone out of your life, so I would take his out and maybe make one for his girlfriend or another one of your love rivals.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello, Lostlady ,

It sounds to me like you had too much vinegar in the jar

Vinegar ha gases and you can't fill the jar to the top.

Also, the sulphur on the candle, if it's excessive, can also cause some sort of reaction.

However, if you have had the jar for a long time, then it would mean something else: Spell could be successful

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello, Learose80,

Please look a MissKitty's post. She is absolutely correct

Also, please contact the shop and ask them this question. In the future, please don't ask about different topics on one post. For instance, "how long will order take?" belongs in a different subforum

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, Merienda ,

Yes, you can work 2 at the same time. There's no problem with that!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm

hello misskitty,
yes, my freezer/vinegar jar is for my rival..thank u

hello miss aida,
i am sorry.. i am sorry if i have many questions. i'm new to this forum. i will take your advice.thank u.

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:53 pm

some1 plz correct me if im wrong.

I think i read somewhere through this thread that for a vinegar jar, if the nails arn't rotten then can still be added to the jar as they eventualy will rotten.

also i only hav nails about an inch long will that still work?

If I want to change the name paper do I need to do an entirely new jar or can i just simply remove the old parer and add the new name paper?

Virquarius

Unread post by Virquarius » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello.
I have done a forum search to determine if it would be helpful to start a vinegar jar while waiting for my LM BreakUp Kit to arrive. I did receive a reading to determine if jar work would be advisable. However based on the results of my search I wasn't settled on an affirmative. I do believe now to be an optimal time to begin the work as my intentions are set. So far I have a a few ingredients to "start" the process of breaking up the couple,but not many of the herbs required. LM is backed up 5-6 weeks and I cannot wait that long to begin my work. Has anyone successfully deployed a jar while waiting?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:29 pm

TGCA1985.

new nails will rust, still fine. break em in half to signify a break.. new people= new jar.. you dont use an old jar. once it did the work on those people you dispose of it.

Just make sure that the nails are not wax coated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, Virquarius,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, you can certainly do that. Of course

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 am

well j8a its not for new ppl its the same person i just wanted to modify what i wrote to represnt the new girlfriend seeing that i dont know her name.

I had previously wrote " the new girlfriend" to represent her but i wanted to change ot to " all love rivals"...

let me know if i still need a new jar.

re: the nails i didnt break them, again do i still need to do a new jar or leave as is?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:37 pm

TGCA1985

If you want to target new rivals then yes do a new jar, can still use the jar you have with this one or start a new one. I would state it more as all romantic, love and sexual rivals. sometimes people have all of those lol. I would break the items as mentioned to signify the break up, I would add black cat and dog hair to make em fight. I would do a new jar because your intention is changing to include anyone not just this girl and anytime you change a paper start new. But if you find her name or personal items slip em in. I like to make the jar a shaking jar so you are working it. Add vinigar to make it sour and a tablespoon of milk to sour it . then close it up. When you work the jar call on their spirits into the jar, call on the spirit of break up , hatred and use them in the prayer calling to end the love. many great pslams can be used or parts based on the work, like if he cheated and hurt you there is versus to use, or if you want it to be lies there are versus in the bible for that. I pray freely but then have those typed out so when ready I can glance and say them when they fit into the work. thanks to the LM books ( bible magic) I use this one to make something what was suppose to be good be bad for them pslam 69 v 22-Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare , let it become a trap. Best of luck

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:15 am

Ok j82 I understand. i'll definitely start a new jar and work it with the old one.

so re: the items in the jay, the pins & nails & needles, do I need to break them? and how do u break a nail? I tried this morning with a hammer to break the nails and it just doesn't work. should I leave the nails as is and break the pins and needles?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:31 pm

I've posted about my divorce all over this board. So I'll just give the headline here. It mostly went in my favor, excepting that my ex hurt himself & has been exempted from paying me support for two months. On top of that, I got hit with a $500 car repair. Things were going fine between us, he was helping out & letting me drive his car when I needed, spending time with his son. Well, his nasty homewrecker decided she wanted him back, so he went back to not helping me, blowing off time with our child. I can tell the freezer spell has had an effect because things keep coming up that make it to where they can't spend time together. Right now he's laid up at his mom's (his mom hates her) cuz he had surgery, & she's sick from getting off dope.
This needs to stop, they need to be done. He will spend his money on her, all the while claiming that he's too broke to help me with his child. I got some inspiration from the condition oil threads, from others that have mixed oils into paint. So I decided to pick up a fresh, clean mason jar (they were on sale) & some black enamel paint from the craft store. I've got some Break Up oil mixed into the paint & I've called their names into it with prayers to the Lord. Then I took the paint & did the inside of the jar. Gonna cure it & make their vinegar jar tonight! I'm through playing around w/ them. I do have revenge in my heart, but underneath that, I know that she has it in her head that she should be around our child. I'm not co-parenting with that homewrecker, all she does is bring out the worst in my ex & keep him from being a good father.
Anyway, I wanted to vent it out & share a nifty crafting trick that came into my mind to spice up my Hoodoo :D
HRCC Student #1989

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:22 am

TGCA1985,

Nails can be hard to break based on how big of a nail you use, if you cant then break the pins and needles. the nails also signify hurting them by piercing them, they will also rust which is good. If you have them or order them from LM, graveyard nails are great in negative work.

happysucessful_life

Unread post by happysucessful_life » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:47 am

I have...for lack of a better term "frenemy": MUCH MORE enemy than friend coworker who I've had for years

who always looks out for themselves and they are pretty successful in our field

gets a lot of work and never spread the good fortune or connections so others can benefit as well. and if you have a job they will do what they can to make sure you lose it

they tend to sow discord amongst everyone and those in charge of hiring

but they are very good and they never get punished or blamed

I was offered a role, which i accepted. only to find out that this person was also offered a different role. this person who DOES NOT LIKE ME and has already ruined at least 4 of my relationships with previous coworkers and bosses, and has made me lose a steady gig

I don't want to work with her, at all. or ever again
i don't want her on the project at all. or ever again
and if she has to be on the project, i want to make sure she doesn't say or do anything to ruin it for me, i also want to make sure that this project, does not help her career any further and its just a job for her, but it MAKES MY CAREER HUGE

what can i do? to make her not accept the job?
i'm hearing cucumber freezes, and vinegar jars, I have never done either, i would like some help and clarity.

because i 100000% do not want her on this job or around me, and i want only the positive to come to me with this job/role

I Need something that works fast, and i can start while i'm travelling, i only have about 2-5 weeks to drive her away from this project, me and my career. while also just stalling her career, since she has stalled mine and others years before.

please advise

Reason: Numerous board warnings for posting same question all over forum

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:15 am

Hello again j82

As previously discussed for reasons i will hav to start a new jar. For the new jar ill definitely try to break the nails, pins & needles. However even though i will be doing a new jar i still want to work the old jar.

However, just for my personal knowledge development and others that may be reading this thread. for clarification purposes: even though i did not break the pins, nails and needles that i placed in my old jar its ok to do it that way, however by breaking the pins, needles & nails it sort of creating a more cruel intent and dramatic effect right?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Hi happysuccessful_life,

You have already posted this exact same question elsewhere on the forum. Please don't cross-post like this as it is against forum rules. If you haven't already done so, please review the forum guidelines so you know how to post here.

I answered this question from the first time you posted it. If you have any other questions, you can follow up there.

Reason: Happy Successful life's post was deleted

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Can I do my vinegar jar with half vinegar and half lemon juice? (I know you're not suppose to fill it to the top).. Also, my rootworker (Sister Robin) told me to cut a paper in a heart shape and write on the left side my ex's name and on the right side put his gf name and then rip it in half.
She also told me to perform this for 13 days and then wrap the jar up and take it to the dumpster place.
I read on here people work on it until they see movement but I also see everyone works different.
Oh and one more question, can I also back up my work? Do a break moving couple candle?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi miss_adri89,

You could mix vinegar with lemon juice. Personally I add a bit of milk in there, which will sour and thus further sour their relationship.

Some rootworkers will work a vinegar jar for a set amount of time before deploying. Others work them until the candles burn clean. And others will keep working them until the spell manifests. It's up to you what you feel most comfortable with, and how the signs are materializing.

Good luck.

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Thank you so much Miss. Athena
One more question. What can I say while working the jar? I'm trying to break them up because my ex's Gf is mentally abusing my ex, so I'm trying to protect him.
Can I say "___ex's name__ you will get tired of __gf name__ & get fed up with her?"

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi miss_adri89,

You can curse their relationship any way you wish. Personally, I go for the jugular and with every violent shake of the jar I damn their relationship to hell. But use whatever language fuels your anger.

Good luck.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:19 am

Quick update on the enamel paint trick. I did a really blonde move & painted the inside of my jar. :lol: Well, the paint held up for a couple days, but the vinegar, of course, has ate it up & it's now floating inside the jar. Ah well, I did fix it with Break Up oil, so I'll just count it as another obstruction to them being together in the jar.
HRCC Student #1989

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Sorry, AlyssaH, if I'd read your post before I would have warned you about the paint. When my jar exploded, the vinegar ate through the paint on my wall. I ended up having to have that section re-painted later. I'm sure the floating bits of black will just make everything inside that much uglier as the concerns inside turn to mush. Good luck!

brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Oh, that's sucks! I do get nervous about them exploding, so I keep them done up in plastic bags when not in use & when I'm shaking them. Plus I let the candles burn out in the bath for safety's sake.
There was a warning on the enamel paint, that it wouldn't hold up to food & beverages, but I totally spaced & did the inside anyway, lol. Those black pieces floating around in there do make the whole shebang look even nastier, though. Fixing that paint with Break Up oil was genius. I got the ex to admit that she'll leave, but he begs her to come back. So I ended up snapping on him, AND I think the jar is working pretty well because he said she's been really bitchy to him, so double whammy :lol: F**k him, he came crying on my shoulder & is a user, I just want to see him suffer.
HRCC Student #1989

feather78
Newly Registered

Unread post by feather78 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:37 pm

I have a quick question about a vinegar jar. I am wanting to make one with my lover and his soon to be ex wife in it. Although they are planning to legally divorce when able and she knows about he and I, etc., they still have a strong connection and I do not like it at all for various reason.

I have done a lot of research and I know what I want to put in it, but I do not have any personal belongings from her. I can print out a picture, I have her name, birth date, etc. However, from him, I have hair from the pillow where he was sleeping on my bed (as well as pic, birth date, etc.). Is this something that I could/should use in a vinegar jar/break up jar or would this be better served in a honey jar for him/I? (I have plenty so could do both if it would work. I won't be doing the honey jar until after I'm done with the vinegar jar, though.)

Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, feather78,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread!

What you have of the wife is good.

And you can certainly use the personal belongings in both jars.

Personally, I would start the honey jar as soon as possible because they are slow to manifest. I understand your intention but don't you think it would be more incentive for him to break it off with her while he ha you in mind?

Just a thought.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:11 am

So the more learned I become in Hoodoo, the more interesting my life gets, lol. Like I mentioned earlier, I've got this vinegar jar going. Well, both my boys are well aware of my spiritual practices, & my youngest is super interested in all of it, he's also great at keeping it to himself. He wanted to be involved with the vinegar jar/hotfooting process, so I decided to take it as a great teaching opportunity. Plus, I think that letting him shake the jar was therapeutic. I let him participate with the agreement that he would be doing the spiritual cleanse before sunrise, along with me. I was so impressed with him! He did so good on his cleanse & helping with the work. I think he's got a lot of potential.
HRCC Student #1989

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi AlyssaH,

Just my two cents. . . why not start him on the path to Hoodoo with positive work that doesn't require cleansing afterward. Maybe some crown of success and five finger grass to help in school or sports. . .

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Definitely! We do good stuff too, this was just the first time he wanted to be involved with the negative stuff.
HRCC Student #1989

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”