Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
EmpoweredbyLove

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Hello Everyone!

I searched this forum for the word "leakage" but no results were found.

I did a vinegar jar to break up my ex and the woman who had him bound to her (this was done after a successful unbinding). The vinegar jar was done 2 months ago and am backing it up with the cigarette trick to cause them to fight.

Anyways, I stupidly put the jar laying down yesterday! As I went to work it now, I found a considerable amount of leakage and the remaining contents are completely black and gooey looking.

My questions are:
1. Does that leakage spoil the work altogether?
2. Should I do another one (the moon is currently waning)? I really have no problem redoing one. I just don't wanna take chances for this not working!
3. I obtained a cigarette smoked by him. So, in case I redo the jar, I will add it. I believe it is considered a strong link as it has his DNA on it. Correct? (I also have semen but I'd rather save it for the love me work)
4. If your suggestion is to do another jar, should I still keep the old one or dispose of it?
5. In case of disposal, (which I would do AFTER starting the new one) would it be crossroads facing west?
6. Regarding the law of 3 would I be starting from scratch?
7. Finally, is the vinegar jar the strongest form of break up spells?

Thank you so very much for your reply!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:03 pm

EmpoweredByLove, most of your questions have been answered throughout this thread. As far as the leakage is concerned, this is common with vinegar jars. Or exploding. To deal with this, I keep my jars double wrapped up in plastic shopping bags, or a black garbage bag. As to the cigarette, it's a concern because he used it. Not because of DNA. If you have enough semen for both workings, use it for both, by all means! You want the sexual relationship between the other woman & your man soured!
HRCC Student #1989

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Thanks AlyssaH!
It is strange coz I specifically searched for "leakage" and no results came back.

So, I gather that if you were in my shoes you'd start another jar. Correct?

Don't know about the semen because it's really a tissue that I used when we were together. I have it frozen so will check it out.
But for some reason the idea of putting his semen in the same jar where her photo is makes me wanna throw up! Let alone knowing that they are physically together!
Thanks...

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi Empowerdbylove,

I agree with most of what AlyssaH stated. Yes, you should probably re-make the jar. Actually, the cigarette is a concern because of the DNA. Anything a person uses whether they touched it or secreted it has his DNA on it. I agree with you about not wanting to put semen in the vinegar jar. I feel like his penis belongs to me, and that semen was created from our love. Thus, it should not be placed in a jar with that heifer's concerns. I'd stick with a pic and a cigarette to represent him.

And I was just wondering, why'd you freeze his sperm? To keep it alive? I would be nervous to freeze the semen, because I would not want to cause any sexual performance problems. It will be interesting to hear other thoughts on the freezing sperm thing.

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Thanks Brujaha for your reply and input!

I read somewhere that this is how you keep personal concerns. Some women have their menstrual blood frozen for future use. I sure hope that this does not harm him in anyway!!!

EmpoweredbyLove

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:56 pm

You're welcome, EmpoweredbyLove. Ahh, I think the reason the menstrual blood is frozen might have something to do with putting it in liquids or foods to feed to him. Not sure about that though, b/c other folks dry it out and then put the flakes into food.

brujaha123

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Well, hopefully a moderator will advise. I really hope that I didn't harm him by freezing his semen. I mean, intention does count and my intention was/is to save it.

EmpoweredbyLove

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Here I am!!

Sorry for the delay!

EmpoweredbyLove, I agree with everything that these wonderful forum family members said EXCEPT......

Yes, you can freeze the semen for future use.

And I would use that semen for love work and sex magic.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:50 am

Hehehe

I knew you'd show up Miss Aida!

Thank you for the feedback and the comforting reassurance about the semen issue.

Have an awesome day!

EmpoweredbyLove

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:00 am

Hello Brujaha123!

I read some of your earlier posts and liked your input. So, wanted to ask about your experience with the vinegar jar. How did go?

I am planning to do mine tonight. I might be using a glass jar with a plastic lid. So, burning the candle would be beside it. Is that ok?

I am definitely adding my dog's poop in there. lol! This will be along with the 9 nails, 9 needles, 9 pins, rotten milk, vinegar, angry cat and angry dog photos (I have no time to order from LM and receive the real thing before the moon starts waxing again), red pepper flakes and black pepper.

Miss Aida, Hi!
Re disposing of the old vinegar jar that leaked, can I throw it out of the car as I am driving through crossroads? Or do I have to get out of the car and do it? (sorry if I sound silly).

And please let me know your thoughts about using a glass with plastic rid and placing the candle beside it as opposed to on top of it.

As I mentioned, I don't have time to order and receive LM products on time for this work. So, I ran out of black candles and my only source for them is LM. Is it ok to use a white one and "name it" black instead? I am thinking of doing this tonight and order black candles for later use.

Also, I have a honey jar going. And he's been very sweet to me and bringing me gifts and stuff. But, I acted out when I thought he was travelling with her on vacation and I told him that I needed some "time out" coz "I needed to make some decisions". Silly I know! As it turned out, she wasn't with him on that trip. Should I end the "time out"? Or is it better to cut communication for a while?

I am planning to do more love candle work on the blue moon coming up July 31st. (Should I keep the time out till then?)

Thanks!

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:37 am

for a vinegar jar i was previously told on this thread to break the pins, needles and nails. ok so after breaking them do i put all the borken pieces in the jar or do i only put half of each item and throw away the rest?

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi TGCA1985!

I never heard of that. I am doing it the way it was described here
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html[url][/url]

I am just adding some items like the rotten milk and dog's poop which were suggested on this thread.

Hope this helps

EmpoweredbyLove

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi EmpoweredbyLove,

Thanks for the kind words. I am not working a breakup jar anymore, since the 2 I made exploded. I believe that spell was released into the universe, and I must just wait for the outcome to manifest. I still work all kinds of breakup/hotfoot candles (plus my freezer spell is still going), and am seeing signs. The movement in this case is really lack of movement. By this, I mean, I can tell it's working, because he's not spending time with her regularly. Most of my information is gleaned from stalking their social media. She posts every meal, every fart, etc. So, if he was in her bedroom, she'd most likely post a photo of his boots by the bed.

I do still have a vinegar jar that I work regularly on her, and it's souring her life. For example, in my cursing I have asked demons to make her get fat, and she's gained about 10 lbs in 1 mo. lol. But, I have not gotten any abrupt, dramatic, final outcome wherein I can say with certainty that all contact between them has been severed permanently.

In addition, I made a new honey jar a month ago, and green letter graveyard spell, and he has yet to come back to me. I get good signs from the wax remains for the honey jar candles too. I just have to be patient. Maybe, once he comes back to me, I will have the opportunity to pull him away from her permanently. I will definitely update you guys when I feel I have a sustained outcome worth mentioning.

About the plastic lid. . . I have one on my vinegar jar too, and I burn black and white candles next to it. And, if you want to add doo doo to the jar, you go for it! Just make sure you follow AlyssaH's advice and keep the jar bagged tightly.

And about that time out. . . yes, end it! You are doing all of the love-drawing work to bring him to you, and then you push him away because you lack faith in your work and think he's with the other woman??!!! You keep that up, and he will go seek solace in her arms next time you turn him away. Call that man up, and apologize, please.

brujaha123

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Brujaha123 Thanks for the feedback...

Wow girl! 10lb in one month! You do have the power then! Good for you!! This should give you faith in your work!

I guess also that the intention of the time out was to give *myself* time out. Or may be I am just trying to rationalize to you a my stupid decision. lol.

Well, my work is postponed till tomorrow because I had a commitment today and couldn't prepare everything needed. Meanwhile, I have a glass of milk out in the blazing heat and I am rusting some nails in vinegar. I guess Conjure Man Ali had said it was a strong addition to cause seriously heated fights.

When I returned home, I saw a missed call from him. So, I will return his call tomorrow.

Thanks for the reminder about AllysaH's advice. I sure will do that.

Empoweredbylove

P.S. I wouldn't mind you putting me in whatever jar to make me *lose* 10lbs/month!!!! lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, TGCA1985 ,

Although that's a good idea, I never do that. Breaking these things are dangerous. Especially if you cut yourself with a rusty coffin nail.

I have had great success without doing this.

Take care (and be careful!)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, EmpoweredbyLove and Brujaja,

Although it is enjoyable to read about your spell work, it would be easier for you to take this to private messaging.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Miss Aida, I apologize for the inconvenience. But I am not sure I understand the rules.

I just had a question for Brujaha123 because she had used the same type of jar I am planning to use and burned candles beside it as opposed to on top of it.

I thought it would be ok to ask here. Now, I understand to ask specific members in private.

I also had some questions for you.

"]Miss Aida, Hi!
Re disposing of the old vinegar jar that leaked, can I throw it out of the car as I am driving through crossroads? Or do I have to get out of the car and do it? (sorry if I sound silly).
And please let me know your thoughts about using a glass with plastic rid and placing the candle beside it as opposed to on top of it.
As I mentioned, I don't have time to order and receive LM products on time for this work. So, I ran out of black candles and my only source for them is LM. Is it ok to use a white one and "name it" black instead? I am thinking of doing this tonight and order black candles for later use.
Also, I have a honey jar going. And he's been very sweet to me and bringing me gifts and stuff. But, I acted out when I thought he was travelling with her on vacation and I told him that I needed some "time out" coz "I needed to make some decisions". Silly I know! As it turned out, she wasn't with him on that trip. Should I end the "time out"? Or is it better to cut communication for a while?
I am planning to do more love candle work on the blue moon coming up July 31st. (Should I keep the time out till then?"

Maybe I shouldn't have combined both?

Sorry if I am being slow but I am really trying to understand the rules so that I don't break them in the future.

Thanks and once more please accept my unintentional abuse!

EmpoweredbyLove

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:01 am

ms aida & empoweredbylove

on pg 38 of this index my initial question wasnt about breaking pins, nails ect, however js2 said doing that would be a good idea and thats y i started asking questions about breaking nails.. i even ask how tha heck do u break nails? but i get wat all 3 of u r saying it can be done but just dangerous.. all good ideas but i think im just gonna work with the simple one stated on the lm website and include the dog poop and rotten milk ............. anyhow luv u all so much muah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi EmpoweredbyLove,

You can break your jar at a crossroads but from my own experience, simply tossing it out of a car window is a rather casual approach to deployment. You want to be more thoughtful than that. Nothing is stopping you from doing so, I'm just giving you my two cents here.

Burning candles on your jar is the traditional and preferred way to work.

You can use white candles if that is what you have, but you wouldn't "name" it black. Naming it a color does not make it so. You would inscribe and dress it for your purposes.

As for your "time out" with your target, you have to remember that whatever you do in the mundane world will either support or undermine your magical work. So if you don't want to be in a time out with him, then don't be. Magic alone won't help you if you don't help yourself.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi TGCA1985,

That is a good idea. Breaking pins and needles is dangerous, as Miss Aida pointed out.

But please try to refrain from posting in text speak and using letters or abbreviations for entire words. It complicates our ability to read what you have to say.

Thank you.

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:40 am

Hello Miss Athena!

Thanks a lot for your reply and feedback. Yes I'd probably be signing mixed messages to the universe. I re did the spell and we are actually talking again.

Meanwhile, the tossing it out of the car window is not intended to be casual in any way. It's just that I live in a country where terrorism is high and the police as well as everybody really is rightfully on alert. So, I didn't want people to think I was throwing a bomb or something. But, I do respect the idea. So, I will do my best to find a way to do it without alarming people or getting myself in trouble.

Thanks again for your reply!
Empoweredbylove

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:46 am

Does a breakup jar work better at a beginning stage of a relationship? I'm thinking yes coz it's so fresh... Has anyone had a similar experience?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 am

Luckyyone, yes! It's always good to work on someone before they gain strong footing, whether its a love, breakup, or jinx spell!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:51 am

Thank u for ur response MsKitty49! I was sure hoping so!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Amen, misskitty49 !!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:51 am

Omgeeeee! My 3rd day with breakup jar and it broke on me, I tried to get everything from it and put it in a new jar, I did refill it with more ingredients, is that okay?

Reason: Sent me an e-mail with exact same question and I responded

LLadyh9

Unread post by LLadyh9 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:14 am

Hello LLadyh9,

I just want to clarify a little bit. Are you wanting your brother and his daughter to grow closer together? If you are wanting that then do not do a vinegar jar on the two of them. A honey jar would be better suited. Look into Reconciliation products for that type of work as well. It can be used for all kinds of relationships. For that petition paper you might just say "Reconcile" or "reconnect" or something like that.

Peace~

Nathen
Sorry for the delay.

Thank you for helping me, I'm going to look into reconciliation products right now. On the petition paper do the ink has to be a certain color?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Hello LLadyh9,

It does not necessarily have to be a certain color but a lot of people like to match the ink color to their intention. With you working to heal a family relationship I feel like Blue would be a good color for the work.

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Oh Em Gee! I won't go into extensive details, but please Just. Stop. Kidding yourselves & commit to using 4 Thieves vinegar for your vinegar jars, y'all! Adding the Four Thieves vinegar to my jar was the best decision that I ever made. I did try tasting a small bit of the Four Thieves vinegar because I was going to try taking like 1/2 a teaspoon daily, for protection, but I couldn't do it because it was just too spicy for me. Which is saying A LOT because I have to always leave out the spice that I want to add in my cooking or else the kids won't eat it because it's too hot for them. Anyway, this vinegar really amped up my jar. The results have been full force & strong as hell. So seriously, go for it, & just get you some of Lucky Mojo's Four Thieves Vinegar to make your jars.
HRCC Student #1989

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:00 am

I haven't made a vinegar/breakup jar in a long time and cannot remember exactly what I did about petitions the last time, so I need some quick clarification!

On Miss Cat's page it says "you should symbolically write their full names on two pieces of paper 9 times", but it doesn't mention a petition and I am thinking obviously you don't want to cross the names of your two targets. So, if I have separate photos of each target, I just write their name 9 times on their respective photo and I DON'T create a traditional names-crossed circled-command petition paper?

I've also seen somewhere on here that you can place the targets' photos back to back, one of them upside down so they don't see eye to eye. What kind of vinegar jar-friendly item can I use to stick the photos together?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:31 am

Hi misskitty49,

Your thinking is correct for the petition paper. Usually you do a circle petition for a honey jar.

When placing the pictures back to back, they should stay together if the jar is small enough.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Thanks Ms Melanie!

My jar is kind of large, so will it be alright if the two photos are just kind of swirling around in there? The only thing I can think to stick them together with is dog poo, which is not readily available to me lol :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Every rootworker does things differently.

I am OK with them swirling around. They're still in a bad place.

And PLESE do NOT open that jar!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lola123

Unread post by Lola123 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:10 am

So I did a four thieves vinegar spell a couple of months ago and it worked for my ex's family but not for him as he is still here. I've also hot foot him and nothing ( put hot foot powder in his shoes). Should I do those spells again? I was thinking of doing a vinegar jar to sour his life. What do I have to put in it? This man was abusive to me and I just want him far away from me.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:15 am

I think you should get a reading on it. It's strange that you didn't see any movement on the Hotfoot, at all. I've used Hotfoot powder to keep my ex husband's gf from moving into our old home w/ him & the movement I've seen is that his mom (who owns the house) has threatened to put it up for sale if she moves back in with him. A reading will help you to know how to proceed.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello Lola123

In addition to AlyssaH's advice, there are 39 pages here that answer your question about what to put in the jar.

Please read the pages. Then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:48 pm

I made a vinegar jar a few months ago that was ok, but I didn't have nearly as many good ingredients available then as I do now. Can I open the old vinegar jar and reuse the personal concerns in my new vinegar jar? I realize opening the jar will end the spell I had going, but I don't mind. I don't think this was the best jar I could have made anyway.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:57 am

Hello, misskitty49 ,

That's not a good idea.

I would deploy the existing one and start anew with everything.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:56 am

I will, thanks Miss Aida!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Another question,

does putting more than two people in a vinegar jar make it any less potent? There are two untrustworthy people I am trying to keep away from my ex. I HIGHLY doubt I will be able to destroy the friendship between the two untrustworthy friends (that isn't important anyway), but I would like to cut them both off from my ex and want to put all 3 in one jar, just for convenience.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi misskitty49,

It won't make it less potent. You can throw them all in the jar and create discord among the lot of them.

Good luck.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Thanks Miss Athena.

Also wondering then, how would I inscribe the candle? I plan on putting 3, maybe 4, people in there together so I don't know if I could get the whole petition on there.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Are the basics of a vinegar jar the same as a honey jar? Do you put in a petition, herbs, but just fill everything with vinegar? I can't seem to find the basic layout for it.

I also don't really have anything to cleanse myself while doing this kind of work... I don't usually do negative work like this, and I don't want to cause any harm to the people in question for this... I just want their "relationship" or whatever it is to end.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi Star Anise,

Do check out the Bottle Spells and Spell Bottles page as well as Break Up page. This should help give you the basic set up of a vinegar jar. While there are similarities to Honey Jars, that they both are in a container, they are done a little differently. I for one would not dip my finger into vinegar to taste it, as is often part of doing a sweetening jar.

Hyssop is highly recommended to cleanse yourself after doing such work.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Can someone please answer my question about about inscribing the candle for a jar containing more than two names?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:12 am

Hi misskitty49,

Sorry for missing your question.

If you are going to inscribe a petition into the candle then keep it simple. It could just be BACK OFF or something along those lines.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:13 pm

Thanks Papa Newt, so I don't need to write their names on the candle at all?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:32 pm

With the name papers in the vinegar jar already, then no need to write their name on the candle.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks Papa Newt!

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Just so I understand for the vinegar jar;

Fill a jar with vinegar; put some nails and screws in the vinegar (I know they rust while they're in there); write their full names on a separate pieces of paper (one I want to banish in black, the one I want to keep in red?); throw some chilli pepper or anything to cause anger in there; seal lid, get black candle, carve your petition onto the candle and light it?

You can also shake it up, keep it wrapped up, and hide it in a dark place. Is this all correct?

I know people mentioned dog and cat hair to cause discord, but would the nails be enough? Do I need their photos, or will their names suffice?

I know people also mentioned urine to have control; is this over the people or over the break up? Does it make it stronger?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

This all sounds great.

But I LOVE the black dog and black cat hair (and remember, it has to be a certain breed of dog that Lucky Mojo carries):

www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

I also put pictures in the jar. I also use 9 pins, needles, and rusty nails.

And war water is also very nice: www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html

Everything else sounds great

Good luck with your jar!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 pm

My only concern is that I won't get any order supplies in time... This break up jar is a dire situation sort of thing and needs to be executed quickly.

If I don't have photos of the two together; woukd names be sufficient?

I'd also like to know if urine helps my control over the situation?

I know jars vary from person to person... But do they generally tend to work faster than honey jars?

Last question about csndles; can I use plain white birthday candles until I'm able to get A hold of some black ones? Is it okay if they're too small to carve into?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:44 am

Hello, Star Anise,

Everything sounds great

All spells depends on what Spirit wants to do so there is no way of telling you what works faster. We now that Honey jars work slower because of the viscosity of the honey. But, what speed does the vinegar jar work? gain, there's no way of telling.

Birthday candles are a waste of time.

It would help you to read the posts on this thread.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:47 am

Sorry for the repeat questions Miss Aida; thanks for answering my questions!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 am

Star Anise ,

Dont add your personal concern ( pee) to a sour jar because you will be soured too. A photo works, names work, I would google or facebook and try and find a photo of her. Add some personal concern if you can of his. No candles yet? buy tea lights easy to dress and carve and use till you get other candles. You can follow Cats guideline wait 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 weeks for manifestation. Try and plan to also go sprinkle powders that will get in contact with the ex to cause them to fight.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:58 pm

J82,

Thank you! You're always a great source of information.

I don't want to sour his life, but I do certainly want to sour his affections for her. By using his personal concerns, I do hope this won't hurt him at all.

I tried getting a photo, but I have no way of printing one off, so I'm going to write their names on a piece of paper and tear them apart, writing over their names to break up.

After reading this thread, I've decided to use a mason jar that I have laying around and I'm going to put in the spices (chili powder, black peppercorns), cat feces, needles, pins and nails, their name papers anointed with hot sauce, and filled part way with vinegar. I intend to shake it, and I will take your suggestion regarding tea lights. I just want to clarify that it's acceptable for me to use white candles carved with my petition in placement of black candles?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Star Anise,

It is OK to add your urine to the souring jar as it is a form of domination over your target. Just as a dog marks its territory by peeing on it, so you claim dominance over your target. You won't harm yourself by doing that.

Don't use cat poop in your jar. Cats are considered sweet-natured, so their poop is sweet. You want to use dog poop, which you can find in any dog park near you.

You could use white candles to hold you over until your order comes in. I would advise against tea lights only because, as Miss Cat says, you can't read the results from them.

And her general guidelines are 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 months for manifestation.

As Miss Aida said earlier, please read the emtire thread before asking any more questions as all of the answers you seek are already posted here.

You might want to consider private magical coaching through a member of AIRR because the forum is to help people with Lucky Mojo products and you are in need of spell advice in the absence of your order. It's worth considering.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

LLadyh9

Unread post by LLadyh9 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:26 am

Hi,

So, I've already setup my vinegar jar and have been shaking the hell out of it each night!!!

I have a question about burning a 'black candle'.

]I'd read about burning a 'black candle' on top of the lid? Is that correct?

As, I got to wait for my order of 'black candles'.

It's anyway I can just use a black candle until the order arrives? And do it matter what size the black candle is? And do this black candle has to burn the entire night? Or I'll just burn the black candle only after shaking the jar?

Thanks,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Hello, LLadyh9 ,

I have edited your post. Please do not bold your questions.

Now. I shake my jars when there are no candles on the jar. You can shake the jar as often as you wish. Before and after and anytime (except when the candle is on it! LOL).

Yes, black candles.

I personally like the 6 inch candles(they burn for 6 hours). And sometimes I use the black bride and groom for break up. But, you can also use 4 inch candles.

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 pm

I used a mason jar for my breakup jar, and the lid is lifting. When I started shaking it today, it leaked a little. Now I'm afraid to really shake it. I really don't wanna make another one because I'm out of cat hair and that's gonna take awhile to come in. Candles have been burning clean and sometimes they don't, but I have a feeling it's working. I've worked on it for about 3 wks now...

I don't know what to do... Should I dispose of it?

Thx in advance

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”