Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, JadeLiCat ,

I'd use a white doll and thread.

Also, I wouldn't go as far as nails, pins, needles. You're not jinxing her or crossing her. You're just making her uncomfortable

Please follow miss cat's instructions to the letter. She said to fish the doll out by its harness, wash it off, and wrap it in a white handkerchief to take to bed with you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, asturias ,

All she's doing is making her very uncomfortable. The website is nasty.

Then, the doll is removed. There's no crossing powders, nothing of that sort

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Oh. Ok. Understood. Thank you, Miss Aida.

newbiehere_5939

Unread post by newbiehere_5939 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:40 am

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone for their information on how the vinegar jars are working.I have both pictures that I need for the petition because I could not get one of them together. I would like to know if I am doing a vinegar jar for break-up, would it be ok to use both pictures since I can not tear them apart? Also with his picture..I know to use red ink and with hers I would use black. Do I fold his picture petition toward me? Then I would fold hers away from me. This forum is packed full of information and I have read every post but can not find anything about the separate pictures or how to fold his picture. What is a powerful wording that I can write across their names? Or would I just cross eachother's name on the petition. Thank you in advance for replying to this post
So happy I found this forum

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:27 pm

I've used separate photos before and it's worked ok. The act of ripping the photo apart is symbolic of them separating, so don't worry if you can't do it.

I'd fold them both away because you are petitioning that the relationship will end, even though you don't want him to go away from yourself...state very clearly when you fold his that his relationship will end, do not mention anything about coming to you or being with you. That kind of work should be separate from this.

So maybe something like "as I fold this away from me, so shall your relationship with **** go away and become as nothing".

I personally write just their name on each photo along with any personal information: phone number, address, date of birth. Then add concerns and herbs and any other goodies.

On the petition I state very clearly what I want to happen, and I never write their names and cross them with other words...I do that for other work such as love or influencing or if the vinegar jar is for just one person.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

newbiehere_5939

Unread post by newbiehere_5939 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:59 am

Thank you so much..Love and much Light
So happy I found this forum

perez228

Unread post by perez228 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:42 am

I just deployed a vinegar jar in the river near my house (this river has a strong current so I figured it was a good place to deploy). Because there was all kinds of construction going on I wasn't able to walk to the river's edge - instead I had to throw the jar over a bridge into the water and as soon as it hit the water, the jar opened and I watched all of its contents float away downstream. I made sure the lid on that jar was on super tight because I had been shaking it a few times a day during the spell. Does anyone know if there's a hidden meaning in this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:02 pm

perez228 --

No hidden meaning -- the dang thing exploded! Vinegar jars sometimes do that.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Lilith Moon,

Wouldn't it also be symbolic to face their pictures back to back with a chili pepper in between them or cat and dog hair between them and then bind that with back thread? I heard of it somewhere, was just wondering if that's optional.

Also, when you mentioned your petition, what did you mean by you never write their names and cross with other words? You mean you don't cross the names with each other or you don't write any commands over the names?

And what exactly else can you really state as a command besides "breakup"? I know we can't go into much detail in those papers but what if you want several things? Like jealousy, insecurity, annoyance, etc?

And when shaking the bottle and cursing it, you're supposed to get yourself heated up to get all that angry energy onto it. But you're also supposed to think and visualize the outcome you want to happen. So I was wondering, do you think of the outcome you want as you shake it (because that won't exactly make you angry) or do you think of past memories that angered you? Is the purpose to get as angry as possible or is it to visualize and imagine the outcome you want?

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:56 pm

Hey DaniWonderland,

You will be shaking the vinegar jar often, so there are loads of things that can help ignite your anger as you are shaking the jar. I get angry over things the person in the jar has done to me, or if it's a couple I get angry visualizing her with the man I love. You can visualize the destruction you intend to bring upon the other woman's life, career, relationships. Hell, I even get angry that I have to resort to this draining work to get that heifer out of my way. It will come to you as your arms are getting tired and sore working that jar and repeating whatever hateful words you choose to say.

brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Hey Brujaha

Yeah I just finished working this jar again, and oh my god my hands feel like they're gonna fall off lol. I shake it vigorously and then put it down near the candles for a minute or two as I stare at the flames and keep telling them to break up, then I repeat shaking it again. That's ok right?

And normally do you see any signs when working the spell or only once you dispose of it it really begins working?

Lastly, I have another 4 nights to go, and the candle is pretty much at its last bit. Will probably last me another night or so before it goes out. What should I do?

And is it ok that I only do the spell and shake the bottle once a day every night ? During the day I'm too busy and distracted to worry about him or them together so in a way it's a good thing I guess, since it's said to work best if you don't obsess over it and let it go when you're not working it. Do you agree or think I should attend to it more?

Man this work is so exhausting! I thought
This would be hella fun but I can't wait till I'm finished with it already lol

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi DaniWonderland,

Yes, what you are doing sounds good. I leave the bottle next to the candles on top of or on the floor near the toilet for the entire length of the spell (even when the candle is not lit). Signs vary. Sometimes I have gotten a sign on the way to or immediately after I drop wax remains at the crossroads. I tend to keep my bottles even after the outcome, so I have no info about deployment/disposal.

Once I have put the work into creating a jar and then the months of shaking it, I don't want to get rid of it just yet. My spell worked about 7 months ago, and I may not release the contents of the bottle and completely let go of that work for another 2-3 months. I like to imagine that she is still being bathed in the darkness and disgusting stuff in the bottle even though I no longer shake it.

Shake the bottle as often as you want to. Sometimes more than once a day, sometimes a few times per week. I would at least shake it when a candle spell is burning.

Once you deploy the bottle, you should still keep doing some candles on it every week to keep the heat on the situation until the outcome manifests.

brujaha

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Hey Brujaha,

So does it help to hold on to the bottle until I see it manifesting before I bury it on their property? So far I see no results or signs but HE'S been ignoring me COMPLETELY for the first time ever, since 2 days after I begun the spell. And it's odd. He's suppose to come pick up our Son 3 times a week for through a court order and suddenly he completely ignored me now because of our last dispute, and doesn't even show up to get our Son which is violating his court order, and he would never do that intensionally, and he never ignored me before from fights so I don't know if maybe the spell had something to do with it?

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Update :

Mmkayyy. Soooo something interesting just happened and now I need help with what to do.
I just finished shaking the bottle. The candles were really low already so I figured if this is coming to an end let me really close my eyes and focus on the skank who really pissed me off, I got myself worked up, started vigorously shaking the bottle with serious angry emotions now, heavier than all other nights. I really visualized them breaking up now. As I shook and shook, I cursed them both and shook with both hands and cursed her out and cursed their unity, and my last words were "THIS IS OVER!!!!!"
Then I stop, look at the candle, and immediately the last puddle of his wax starts pouring out all over the plate, heavy... As that happens, I'm still holding the bottle, and I hear a pop. I look, and the top of the glass flew off along with the cap screwed on. Literally as I came to the end and said "THIS IS OVER" and the wax poured out. Then, right after, her side went out, and 5 seconds later so did his.

Now, I know you don't do divinations on here. But I take it as a good sign?
Also, I began this spell on Saturday. It's now only Thursday. The candles went out at the same time as the bottle exploded now and I'm guessing this is the end of the work or do I need to start over for a full 9 days? Today was the 7th. Also... When should I bury the remains?

And what do I do with the plate the candle melted on?

Thank you :D

SunandMoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by SunandMoon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:25 am

I created my first vinegar jar spell, with hot pepper flakes, lemon pepper, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, onions, lemon and lime juice, and two halves of the lemo and lime faced the opposite way, as well as their pictures with their names and DOB facing opposite, and two petition papers and the jar was filled with vinegar. For my honey jars, I keep my jars in the sunlight, for these, should i do that, or keep it in the cold??

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Hey SunandMoon,

You need some spiritual cursing oils or powders in that jar or on the pic/name paper inside. The kitchen ingredients are good and you cursing helps. However, you still need something spiritual in there and maybe some nails, pins and/or glass.

brujaha

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:11 pm

DaniWonderland,

It sounds like you just started your work. In my experience, one candle does not an outcome manifest.

It may take many more candles and such to get your desired result, so expect that the your path to success will not be linear. You may have good days with him and some bad ones. Sweetening work on him in addition to the breakup work may help.

About the explosion, maybe you need to get a reading on it. There are many possible reasons for it, such as poor bottle construction, shaking too vigorously, bottle closed to airtight, or a sign that their relationship will explode. I highly recommend getting a reading from an AIRR reader to put your mind at ease. You may need to create a new jar.

brujaha

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 am

Hi SunandMoon,

I agree that you need some cursing or break up condition products in your jar. Just a reminder, this forum is for advice on the use of Lucky Mojo products, not for general kitchen spells.

You will find that Lucky Mojo's break up products pack a punch. I've had great success with them.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:58 am

Hi DaniWonderland,

You have made a number of posts here seeking advice and procedural coaching and we have given you a lot of latitude in responding.

However, your "just one more question" posts have escalated into multiple questions on "what does it mean?" and "now what do I do?" and this is really asking for magical coaching. We have instructed you in the past to contact an AIRR member for coaching to answer your stream of questions. We now have to insist that you take your questions there, and please stop expecting free coaching from this forum.

Here is the link to AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

If you have questions about specific Lucky Mojo products, you are welcome to ask them here, as this is the purpose of this forum. If you want more spell advice and coaching, please hire a rootworker to advise you.

Thank you.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Asking what to do with the bottle if it exploded is a question everyone have asked on this forum, I noticed.
Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Hi DaniWonderland,

You said “Asking what to do with the bottle if it exploded is a question everyone have asked on this forum, I noticed.

Did you also take notice of the responses?

Your question has already been answered, and it’s your responsibility to read the posts in a thread. This will resolve most of your queries.

You stated in a previous post: “I get the moderators have a lot of people to get back to, but they can at least answer everything a person asks” as well as “Aren't these forums meant for any help with any questions pertaining to any work?”

The short answer is no. We moderators do our very best to be kind and patient with forum members seeking help with the use of Lucky Mojo products. However, we can’t be expected to “at least answer everything a person asks” especially if what the person is asking for is free coaching when that is a paid service provided by the members of AIRR.

We all have an enormous amount of empathy for your situation, but this will be the last time we have to tell you to get magical coaching.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:26 pm

DaniWonderland,

As Athena said, reading the threads will pre-answer many of your questions. Using key words like "Vinegar Jar Exploded" will help you find dozens of messages on that topic. I found more than 30, dating back as far as 2009. It is a common event, and we all can learn from what others have said and done about it over the past seven years.

As Brujaha wisely noted, there are many reasons a vinegar jar might explode, and not all reasons are related to spellcraft. She gave some great examples, both mundane and magical.

Clean-up after such an explosion generally involves spiritual work, as most folks understand it.

I agree with Athena; it would be well to seek out magical coaching, a teacher, or a rootworker-helper.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello everyone I have a quick question it may sound weird but I wad wondering what is a vinegar jar where would I purchase one from? I've heard of bottles but never a jar. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello, blessedfavors32 ,

Please post in the appropriate subforum and thread.

Your question had nothing to do with pregnancy and that's where you posted.

Please look at the many pages here on the vinegar jar thread. You make it yourself

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:17 pm

I'm sorry I was posting because I said a thread about vinegar jar spells but thanks.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:45 pm

So I was just wondering for anyone who's jar had broken on them, has anyone seen any signs within the first week? So far I haven't seen anything, and I also haven't buried it yet. Maybe thats why?

Also, do I absolutely NEED to cleanse myself with the hyssop because for the last week since the jar broke, I still haven't had any bad or negative experiences/energy/vibes so Im not sure if I need to do it or save it for a time where I feel like I may need it? Reason I ask is, because this jar broke, I plan to do another one in a few weeks (I need a break from this work, it really does exhaust you).

Any advice would help. Thanks.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Is anyone gonna answer my question?

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Your first question should be in the signs and movement thread, even though it's to do with a vinegar jar.

Your second question has nothing to do with vinegar jars, it's to do with cleansing and should be asked elsewhere...and quite frankly I'm shocked that you are even asking it. :O

Dani, you really should be getting some coaching from a professional before you end up in a right ol' mess.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:32 pm

I already did get coaching... and they also told me I can ask simple questions on here too....

I didn't even know theres such a thread as "signs and movement".... its really hard to keep track of every thread topic there is for a general question regarding a spell I already did and when its pertaining to that spell work...

Why are you shocked? Yeah they all say you have to cleanse and all but honestly I haven't deployed the broken jar in over a week now because I had no car, and all I put was the devils shoe strings on my front yard and the bat nut on my door but I haven't felt any negative energy ever since so I was wondering if its absolutely mandatory to follow the cleansing since it IS part of this spell.....

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:16 am

There's a search bar in the very top right corner. It always turns up some really useful and interesting information for me. :)

But while we're here ... you kind of answered your own question. If something is part of the spell, it should probably be considered mandatory. This is a tradition, it feel disrespectful to just pick and choose the parts we like. And it's only been a week - negative energy doesn't always turn up right away.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:58 pm

I understand Cassiopeia.

Now something funny just happened. He came over today to see our Son and sat on my couch, within 10 minutes she calls him (she NEVER calls him when he's spending time with his Son), so she calls and starts bitching to him about him lying to her about something. He told her he'll explain everything to her later and hung up the phone stressed out and then it killed his mood with our Son and he made an excuse that he has to go to work now so he can leave but I'm pretty sure he went back to her because she's mad.

Can this be taken as a sign after the vinegar jar broke a week ago?

I never once heard them fighting, he always told me they never fight for the last 5 months they been together so this was interesting to witness. I just laughed. lol

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello DaniWonderland,

Do you do any divination for yourself? It might be a good idea for you to check in with cards, a pendulum, tea leaves, or whatever you read to see if a specific event is a sign or not. It's hard for us to tell you for sure without giving you a reading.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:04 am

Hey yes I've used a pendelum but sometimes I got mixed answers for the same question so I'm not sure if it's fully accurate or what it means when I can't get a direct yes or no

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Hey DaniWonderland,

I get that, sometimes I don't trust the readings I do for myself. That's when I turn to a reader I trust, to make sure I'm not just looking for the answers that I want. So, I'd say the options we can give you to verify if a specific occurrence is a sign or not is:

1. Hoodoo Psychics: http://hoodoopsychics.com/

2. Consult a reader at AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you're worried about the cost of Hoodoo Psychics, remember it does *not* take long to say "Is this and this a sign?" The reader can tell you yes or no and give a brief explanation, then you're done.

We can't verify your signs on this forum, we don't give readings here. Good luck to you.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello everyone,
I want to do two vinegar jars. one for my work and other for my boyfriend going towards his ex wife. Can I work both jars same time and light candles ?
Can I throw old vinegar jar in the river??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

Yes, you can do 2 at a time and even put them on the same altar.

here are means of deployment and disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
Thank you, I started one jar today (i have to order for the other one) I put pics away from each other, but when I shake the jar one pic came behind the other. I kept shaking then pics moved side by side. I put all ingredient bet?ween the pics. Its glass pics are sliding. is this a bad sign ? should I keep working?
thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

That happens all the time. Don't worry about it. Just keep working it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.
I forgot. I light the candle But could not let it finish. I had to off the candle before it burn down , because i had to go out, for emergency reason. Is It ok I burn it next day rest of the candle?
Thank you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello kiyoki,

If you only snuffed or pinched out the flame and didn't blow it out, I think you could burn the rest of the candle tomorrow. But if you did blow out the candle, I think you should just start over with a new candle. Blowing out a candle signals to the spirits that the spell is over, but pinching/snuffing it out signals that the spell is only "paused."

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:40 am

Thank you, I pinched it.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:13 am

Hi all,

I've been visiting LM site since the 90s and been reading the forums often since they started. This is my first post here though.

I am not sure how to deal with this problem that has been ongoing for years. There is this woman in my man's life that has been nothing but trouble. She definitely has a strong hold over him. He is sweet and considerate towards me, but the moment she comes out here to visit her family during holidays, my man turns into a monster. He treats me like I am nothing while obeying her every command like a zombie. He simply doesn't care how much he hurts me or lies to his family and friends when it comes to her. She has a horrible reputation in every aspect, but he works overtime to conceal this from his family and friends.

I am thinking that there is some kind of magick at work here as the change in his personality when she is around is startling. He has done some very cruel things to me over the years because of her. She hates me and goes out of her way to cause problems as she knows I know she is no good. NOTE: she does not want him as her lover. She only wants his money. He becomes obsessed with pleasing her. For instance, she thinks nothing of using his credit card without permission or telling him to pay for her shopping expenses. He goes along with it although he is not wealthy. She makes him treat her to meals at expensive restaurants all the time. Then he becomes angry at how she takes advantage of him, but says nothing to her and shouts at me about it instead. All the anger he should be directing at her is directed towards me.

Last year from February to June I worked a vinegar jar and a honey jar. I did the vinegar jar every Tue and Sat without fail during the hours of Mars and Saturn. Often I would work it for 45 minutes a session. The honey jar I worked on Tue and Fri. Then I stopped with the vinegar jar and she came back into his life almost immediately and things returned to the way they were and have gotten worse every since.

I do feel the vinegar jar worked and I am putting a new one together, but I can't work this everyday for the rest of our lives. I sense there is something more going on. Do I need to also do a uncrossing and breakup spell? Or a freezing one? I checked his browser history once right after she was using his laptop and one of the topics she was reading up on was "how to control men". I have no idea if she is using magick, but something doesn't add up as she treats him like a doormat and he simply takes it (but won't from anyone else). Should I also try a hoodoo spell to help him stand up to her? To give him courage.

I have a lot of her hair that, I used in the old vinegar jar and still have a lot more left, but need to be careful to not be wasteful with it as I will never get an opportunity to get hair from her drain again. Also have her handwriting. I have his hair (head, facial, pubic), toenail clippings for all toes, blood, urine, and some bone fragments (when he was hospitalized). I will have some of his feces soon too as he tends to leave residue behind in the toilet. I won't be getting semen anytime soon as her most recent trip here resulted in a huge argument between him and I one again. Sex is not on the menu for a while. I can get unwashed underpants though.

Today I started using the poop and flush spell. Can I use some of his and my poop together to smear over her name? Should I perhaps attach some of her own handwriting to the paper with her name to make it stronger?

I am also going to try bodily fluid spells in his drinks and food soon for the first time ever. As well as my toe nail fillings to try and have a hold over him that is stronger than hers.

I just don't know which other spells to use and I do feel vinegar jar and poop spell is not enough. I need to break the power she has over him once and for all. I used hotfoot powder on her 2 years ago and it worked incredibly fast as she soon relocated and left the city. Problem is when she comes back for holidays about 5x a year.

Thanks for any help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I am going to be perfectly honest with you:

I had the same damn problem when I was married. Almost EXACTLY as yours. These are the type of whores that get whatever they want. And they don't give a damn abut YOUR Holy bond in marriage or anything

You spells are weak. I am telling you from experience. The only thing, in my opinion, is to curse the bitch.

This is a GREAT page. My favorite:

www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

I hope this helps and I pray that you get your revenge and get rid of her.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:56 pm

Miss Aida,

Whats your best ideas on cursing her that you would use? You mean do a vinegar jar on her? Or you have better things in mind?

And the vinegar jar I started last month, that exploded on me, I kept in my kitchen cabinet for 2 weeks before I finally got a chance to bury it near the whores pathway to her house at night last week. But basically, this whole month and especially sine burying the remains, I haven't seen any signs even of a breakup happening. Does it mean its not gonna work or should I let it be? Or do another one? I mean the jar exploded on me as I got fueled with anger and called that this union is OVER.... but i feel like something is missing. I haven't cleansed with hyssop still because I cleansed my home and drove the devil shoe strings in my front yard and haven't really experienced any bad energy since then so Im just wondering what did I do wrong if it broke on me and I buried it near her door and still nothing so far? Did I wait too long to bury it once it broke? Or that doesn't matter?

Thanks

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:20 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

You are right about her being a whore and getting everything she wants. She also has this bizarre control over her father and 4 older brothers. My man has seen her use lots of men over the years for money and always laughs at how good she is at that, but he becomes enraged when I tell him he is the one she has sucked dry more than the rest combined. No matter how many facts/examples I provide he will not believe he is being used. :(

My reputation has also suffered due to this as I know he is telling people lies about me to hide the truth about her. He is scared I will tell his family and friends and as a result he has kept me away from them for well over a year! I am no longer taken to any of his family gatherings. :cry: She is 20 years younger than me and I think he is also saying that I am just jealous of her even though I am in great shape (If I do say so myself).

It is a pity I can't get near her shoes ever again. When I hotfooted her before I was able to put it right in her shoes and the very next day she decided at the spur of the moment to leave the city for the weekend and a month later she relocated to another town about 5 hours away where she still lives (and of course he has driven out there to see her - day trips at that as she refuses to let him stay over at her place and tells him to get a hotel!).

One good thing is that he still has desire for me although our sex life has been dead for ages because of my lack of trust due to this. Yet every time he touches me, even casually in the kitchen or such, he becomes aroused. At least I don't have to work from scratch there to build up explosive desire.

Miss Aida, I will take your advice and curse her and I will do it with great delight. I'll look very carefully through the spells you linked to and decide which ones to use. She will be back in a mere 2 months, so I have my work cut out for me. A reader told me that she is making use of the energies of others to keep my man under her control. I believe this to be the men in her family.

I will post again once I have decided which cursing spells to use. I still have my grandma's Goofer Dust and Graveyard Dirt even though she passed on 40 years ago when I was a little kid. I add hers to mine for extra strength, ancestral aid.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:38 am

Hello DaniWonderland,

I feel like you have had so much going on that it is like there is a lot of metaphorical dust in the air making it hard to see where to go or what to do next. I think it is best for you to pause on magical workings for a bit and wait and see what happens. The next new moon is August 2nd. I would pause from August 2nd till the following new moon on September 1st. If in that time you have not seen any results for your work. Do a thorough Uncrossing of yourself and your space using an Uncrossing Spell Kit. Then I would hire a root-worker to do a reading and some coaching in how to proceed.

Peace~

Nathen

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:42 am

Hey Natstein,

Yeah I figured I'll pass on doing anything this waning moon also because to be honest, I was EXHAUSTED after working that bottle every night and had to use a lot of energy to really get myself in that zone and really think about them.... it's def WORK. So I'm skipping this waning moon and will try again on the next one. But thanks for the advice. May I ask though, why do you suggest I do an uncrossing spell on myself if it doesn't work instead of road opener?

Thanks

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:45 am

Hi Miss Aida,
I have a problem with my boy friend. Now he wants to go to his ex house have wine with her. I cannot agree with this. Now he trying to stay away from me. We are going to go counselling, waiting for an appointment. I am really hurts. devastated. I am losing my job and my boyfriend going away from me. I started new vinager jar, working on it. Why he still want to go to her. He said he still has a bond with her, not as a wife. But when he drink he has no control. I don't want he go there drink with her then start to hug touche touche lead to the bed. What should I do beside vinegar jar and honey jar. I want him. July 16th started vinegar jar just one candel i worked. I am working with both jars. I don't want lose him he still saying he loves me want me. what should i do? Thank you

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:21 am

More about my relationship. I don't know Why, He is behaving weird with me. I don't feel that affections that he had for me. Recently he went to drop his grandson and he said he hug his ex. since that day he doesn't want to see me be with me. We broke up for two weeks now he is telling me he is getting over me. He doesn't want see me until we see a counselor. But he came here Saturday stay with me. Morning I mix my menstrual blood to his coffee.( I collect in a bottle and in the freezer) I put cat nip mix with menstrual blood put in his shocks, I wipe his underwear my vagina and give them to him, as I do his laundry. I did bottle freezer spell and I freeze his ex sexual in a pear. they are still in the freezer. His ex doesn't want him. But he is trying to get closer to her. I am doing everything why this happening. I put my my menstrual blood and cat nip.on his bike seat and handles. Two years ago I tied his used underwear and buried my back yard. should I do another one? Why he is going away from me? why he is fighting with me go see his ex? Should i do all spells again?. last 3 weeks didn't go to work. I am getting laid off first week of Sep. Top Of this my BF wants to leave me.Should I give him space? he always telling this relationship doesn't work. What should I do? I love him don't want to lose him and had a great relationship.Any advice.Thank you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Hello kiyoki,

You seem to have a lot of specific questions about what your boyfriend is thinking and what his actions mean, and we just can't answer questions like that for you without giving you a reading, which we don't do here. I'd recommend you get a reading on this situation from a reputable reader:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck to you.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:08 am

Hello again,

I've been going through the cursing spell links Miss Aida gave me. I am eager to get started, but not rushing into it until I have worked out properly what to do and gathered all the right materials.

Let me start with what I have done so far to lay the ground work, shall we say. I managed to burn a small piece of asafoetida resin at his place the other night while he was out. I was reluctant to burn too much as he would be back soon. I mostly burned this around the outside of the house and at the front and back doors while saying a prayer for the wicked woman to be banished from his life and mine forever and never to return while also asking for all related evil influences to have no more power over him. I will burn more over the weekend.

I also generously sprayed some salt water with asafoetida all over his place. I did this the previous week as well while praying for her to be banished from our lives and never to return. I have also been praying while doing this for him to gain clarity, but have yet to use actual clarity powder although I plan to do so soon. To my surprise he admitted to me this past weekend that his drug use is out of hand (something that evil bitch also uses and has kept in his life and clearly enjoys how upsetting this is to me). This is the first time in all the years that he admitted that he has a drug problem. He has always denied not being in control. So perhaps something is starting to work there. I will continue to spray this and have been doing it at my place too while holding some of his personal items and praying for her banishment from our lives.

Currently I am still putting a vinegar jar together. I will also be making a mirror box very soon to send her evil tricks back to her. I have her hair and handwriting to add to these. QUESTION: do I have to bury it in a grave? As in make a hole myself. The concrete on some graves are cracked open and some coffins even appear not to be covered with much dirt. Can I simply throw the box in one of those? Won't that work better if as deep in the grave and close to the coffin as possible?

QUESTION: I am wonder which saints to turn to. I want to use St.Michael for myself. Should I give him something of St.Michael's to keep at his place to help make my work more powerful? Or should I turn to a different saint for him?

Final QUESTION for now: he has a bible given to him by some of her relatives with their handwriting in it (I swear this thing has some influence attached to it). Should I remove Psalm 94 from that to recite from to help me in the banishing or rather not? I also want her relatives removed from our lives, but my focus is primarily on her. Or is there another way I can use that bible to help me remove them from our lives?

As a side note. I am doing the poop curse. It is satisfying if nothing else. Yet, after doing it the first time I had no bowel movements for 3 days which is highly unusual for me. I am a morning person, like clock work. I feel this might be her already resisting.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, Rosewood

I will answer each question after the questions:

QUESTION: do I have to bury it in a grave? -YES
As in make a hole myself-YES
Can I simply throw the box in one of those? -NO. "Throwing" is not only disrespectful but there's a chance of it being discovered. You want to keep it anchored down

QUESTION: I am wonder which saints to turn to. I want to use St.Michael for myself. Should I give him something of St.Michael's to keep at his place to help make my work more powerful? Or should I turn to a different saint for him?-St Michael is fine

Final QUESTION for now: he has a bible given to him by some of her relatives with their handwriting in it (I swear this thing has some influence attached to it). Should I remove Psalm 94 from that to recite from to help me in the banishing or rather not? I also want her relatives removed from our lives, but my focus is primarily on her. Or is there another way I can use that bible to help me remove them from our lives?-I'd remove their handwriting and keep it for future use in spell work. Leave everything else as it is

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi, I light my vinegar jar candle aging today and something happened. I went to pinch off my candle but I saw the candle burn lengthwise and on the jar there was a small flame too. that flame burning the candle from bottom. The flame from the candle was high and fall more wax on the jar and start another flame. There was three flame on the jar. The candle inch and half fall on the jar and start to burn bottom and top lying on the jar. It burn very fast today. usually it takes 4 hours but today in two and half hours done. What is this mean? my boyfriend is separated from his wife. But he want to go there see her and talk to her by dropping his grand child. He was fighting with me to go to his ex's house. So I started a another vinegar jar. This the second candle. Any thoughts. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:14 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

I am sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum.

I will tell you JUST this one time: it sounds like they will have an argument but it won't last.

Anyway, here is where you can find further interpretations:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

In the future, please check this page for candle interpretations

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
I am working on my honey jar Mon-Wed- Fri. We have an appointment to go counselling and he texted me, he doesn't want go, its too late. I texted him, I just want to go see what they say and learn. Why he is going away from me. I did catnip bath water put that water his door step. Why I still he is going away from me. should I give him space and work on my jars.
Other one is, i am working on My vinegar jar Tu-Thur-Sat. How long should i work on it. I work last one almost two years.Can I throw it in the river? If i give him space and work my jars, will he come back to me? Thank you.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi kiyoki,

You need to contact an AIRR reader to answer all of your questions. He or she will give you specific information about any underlying issues at play. And, you will get guidance about what the best course of action is in terms of your candle work. Yes, I would leave him alone about the counseling, since he clearly stated that he does not want to go. Don't pressure him. See what the reader has to say about the matter.

Good luck,
brujaha

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi thank you Brujaha. I will contact a reader and did it before.
I have kind of good news.He came to go counselling, and before I go had a catnip bath dress without drying. after counselling he was holding me and squeezed my bum hold hands walk and took me for supper. My question Is, he is not in to his ex. He just want to drop his grandson there. still, should I work on vinegar jar? and work more my honey jar? what is best?
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

Follow Brujaja123's great advice.

And, you world continue both the vinegar and honey jars

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wissronny
Newly Registered

Unread post by wissronny » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Hello and greetings to all.

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I cast a vinegar jar spell on a married couple while working a sugar jar for the woman and myself to become closer. It worked very well. It took approximately 3 months for the effects to finally show up but inevitably, I feel weighted down. I feel like this woman is no longer the right one for me. Further influencing my thoughts, she is still married to this day. I was thinking of trying to reverse the vinegar jar spell (unsure how) and trying a reconciliation spell for both her and her husband. I want to perform a breakup spell on us, but I don't want it to be my fault if you catch my drift. I want it to be an easy transition where she decides to find someone else or go back to her husband.

I still possess the vinegar jar but I cannot open it; the lid has too much pressure pushing upwards on the jar.

Please help. I appreciate it.

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Well today this fine Tuesday I worked my first vinegar jar after studying it in this forum... Against my immediate boss who is beginning to show signs of reigniting his sociopathic behaviour. Nothing extreme as before( I had root worker perform work which had amazing effects last year). My goal now is to sour his relationship with the company so they move him out...as he will never change deep down and remains untrustworthy... A snake in the grass so to speak.

In the jar I put his picture and another of the company's logo...with petition in black written on back ... 9 pins ... 9 screws...account no nails .. 9 peices broken glass, plus poppy seeds, cayenne pepper, red chillies, 9 black peppercorns...and alum. Into this I poured vinegar, lemon juice, and badly sour buttermilk. I also added a dollop of Blairs sudden death sauce...not to kill him but it's probably hottest sauce I could find. I am now burning a black candle on top of the jar dressed with home made crossing oil ( had none ) and poppy seeds, black pepper and cayenne pepper.

My question is... After the candle is done burning... If there are any wax puddles/remains... Can I put that in the vinegar jar as well ? Or should it be disposed of elsewhere... Like graveyard/ crossroads?

When candle done I will cover in black cloth and store in black garbage bag in case it explodes as I read in the forum... That sour buttermilk would make a darn unpleasant mess lol!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”