Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Rosewood

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:50 am

okay so I am really unsure now about when to get started with my cursing jar. I was planning on doing it in the very early hours of Saturday morning, but things have not been good since Monday and I feel the need to get it done tomorrow evening. I need to stock up on poppy seeds first. Should I wait until Saturday or can I do her cursing jar tomorrow night already? I feel a sense of urgency.

I really feel this evil bitch is indeed using dark magic on my man. Everything was fine between us again until Monday when he called me out of the blue and we spoke for 30 minutes during which time little he said made any sense. He was confused, contradicting himself back and forth. He admitted the whole call was made on a sudden strong impulse. He said strange thoughts suddenly popped into his head. He was talking about breaking up and at the same time about staying together. Literally jumping back and forth. I saw on Saturday that the bitch had called him. He does not have her number saved, but I recognize it. She called him twice the previous night. We had plans on Sunday which he suddenly cancelled. I saw him Monday evening, but on Tuesday he also cancelled our plans saying he was "confused" and that he wasn't feeling "right in my head".

He is so controlled by her that he not only let's her exploit him financially by giving her money when she asks for it, but even when she takes a lot of money without asking he will not even confront her about it. He becomes terrified when I ask him why he won't confront her. Just the thought of it petrifies him, but he can't tell me why. Something is very wrong!

This is what I am planning on putting into it so far:

Goofer Dust
Graveyard dirt
Hotfoot powder
Red chillie seeds
Red chillie pods
Black pepper corns
Asafoetida
Sulfur
Poppy seeds

9 nails
9 pins
9 pieces of a glass she drank from
9 rose thorns

Vinegar
War Water
Lemon juice

Frog poo (is this OK?)

Her picture
Her hair
Her handwriting

She has a drinking problem. Can I add alcohol or will this not be a good idea? She also likes hard drugs, but I don't have those. I can get cannabis which she also likes. I am thinking that perhaps adding these can drive her deeper into these, create more problems and confusion in her life? Or should I create a doll baby of her to keep with me and work over a period of time and feed that the alcohol and cannabis instead? I already did a mirror box spell and want to bury that over the weekend.

I am now completely fed up with this bitch. Not even her closest friends men are off limits to her, but she is so devious that the ladies never even know what she gets up to with their men when they are not around. This bitch needs to be cursed big time and taught a lesson.

Another question: I have strong reason to believe that she has on at least 2 occasions got him to participate in spirit conjuring. The last time was in July. He doesn't know that I know. Could the bitch have attached a spirit to him?

THANK YOU.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:23 am

Hi Rosewood,

I'm very sorry you are going through this.

The first thought that came to me reading your post was why the hesitancy?

Your post shows a lot of back and forth on making a decision.

Just do it.

One step at a time.

Saturday is the day most workers do their cursing work. You've got everything together, go for it.

The more you hesitate the more time you're giving to her power to grow over him.

You're overthinking this.

Sounds to me like you know what you're doing.

You mentioned in the last question that you have reason to believe that she has on 2 occasions to get him to participate in spirit conjuring. Do you know this for sure? Did someone tell you this? Is this is true, yes, there could be a spirit attached to him.
And to her. There could be more than one spirit involved. She could have the Jezebel spirit working her.

If you want to find out for sure, get a reading here:

www.readersandrootworker.org
or go to
www.hoodoopsychics.com

If it were me, I'd just do the jar then the doll. Step by step.

Give some alcohol to the spirits as an offering.

Good Luck!

Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:25 am

PS I think you ought to stay away from the poppy seeds because you're becoming confused.
You already have enough items. :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Thanks Susan.

You are right. I waited too long and the result is that he told me tonight that he wants no more contact. After all these years he broke this news to me over the phone and was as cold as ice about it after being all lovey dovey on Saturday. He kept denying that she was involved and claimed to have had no contact with her all year. He was telling me over and over again that I am crazy. I tricked him though into thinking I had information that I didn't and this led to him spilling the beans. He was hanging out with her when she was here in July. I believe she is going to be moving back out here soon and that is why I am getting kicked to the curb.

At this point I am so angry that I plan on doing curse jars for the both of them. Each their own jar.

And yes, she does have all the symptoms of Jezebel Spirit in her and he on the other hand is spineless. They deserve to have their lives turn to shit after all the pain they've caused me and for getting so much pleasure out of it. Hanging out with her while I was his unpaid maid. :(

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels and it stings.

Get those jars going.

Be sure to do protection work on yourself and cleanse yourself after.

Then think about doing love attraction to bring on someone who is worthy of you.

Not that spineless bastard and that Jezebel.

Rosewood, you're a hell of a worker. I liked your jar a lot.
You put a lot of thought & work planning it.

I'm proud of you for the recipe you thought of.

You've got great skills and talent. Keep it up and don't let this get you down.

Keep us posted on the curse jars!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello wissronny,

I think you're on the right track with your ideas on how to undo this work. First of all, you need to get that vinegar jar open and deploy it ritually; I'd suggest pouring it out at a crossroads, so the negativity can dissipate. Because as long as those two name papers are being soured together in that jar, any reconciliation you do for that couple isn't going to take hold.

Next, you can perform a peaceful separation spell for you and the woman. There are some great ideas on this thread:

spells-to-get-someone-to-fall-out-of-lo ... t1175.html

Then do the Reconciliation work like you said.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello Sapmoss,

You should deploy any spell remains ritually; don't just put the candle wax in the jar. You can read more about that here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck to you.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Finally my jars are done for the two of them! Their candles are burning on top with her doll baby next to hers. I spoke to the jars for a long time.

I told her that her days of manipulating others are coming to an end. She will be too confused to manipulate successfully again and men will no longer be blinded by her use of sexuality for her to get them under her control. This is why her jar has poppy and black mustard seed in it. To confuse her to the point of not being able to play her evil games successfully anymore. (her doll also has confusion ingredients in the head). She also got 9 sharp pointed rusty screws in her jar along with the usual.

I spoke to his jar as the candle burned and told him that I get no great joy out of doing this, but that this is the only way to teach him that he has been a fool. He needs to suffer and think about his actions. For this reason I did not put poppy or black mustard seeds in his jar.

I added gunpowder to both jars, and anointed both candles with asafoetida. I burned a black magic incense stick around their jars. I called on the spirits that are sympathetic to my cause to bring suffering to them. As I did this I told her that she is a dirty whore that destroys love and therefore deserves nothing but pain, heartache and suffering. I told him that he is a spineless coward that allowed a worthless whore to destroy the true love I gave him and which he did not value enough to protect from her evil influence. For that I told him that he must suffer the agony of sadness, loneliness and depression.

Her candle went out though soon after I started it. So typical of her to resist. I lit it again and it is now burning steadily. His candle made crackling noises as it started burning. Hers not.

QUESTION: okay so his jar is a bit puzzling to me as I can hear a faint but definite buzzing sound coming from it. I thought it was the candle, but it seems to be from within the jar. It went away for a while and then started again before becoming a bit quieter again. What could this be? I've never had this before with a vinegar jar. I just listened closely again and it is from the jar itself. Hers is completely quiet.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:46 pm

UPDATE. His candle burned clean. Once it was done I was able to listen to the jar and it was still buzzing. I realized that this was definitely gas. I've never had this before with a newly made vinegar jar. I did not open the jar, but I very slightly turned the lid as I was scared this thing was going to explode. Is that okay? I don't like doing stuff like that and would never open a jar. Even now that the buzzing is gone I can still hear movement no matter how still it is standing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:10 am

Hello, Rosewood ,

that "Buzzing" sound you are hearing are definitely gases. You most likely used too much vinegar. When I make up break up bottles, I use 16 ounce jars (but I add other gaseous items). They are only filled up to 2/3 up with items.

Turning the lid to release the gases? You could have inadvertently released energies needed for the spell. I just don't know.

You may want to start another jar (just in case)

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I also only fill my jars 2/3. Her jar is bigger than his and with a bit more vinegar yet quiet. There is also war water and lemon juice in the jars. I kept it pretty equal. Took me exactly 3 hours to do their jars even though I had everything ready to go when I started. Didn't realize it even, I was so into it.

Will give updates when I start seeing movement.

Disappointed
Newly Registered

Unread post by Disappointed » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:41 am

I'm looking to cast a spell to separate my boyfriend for this lady he is sleeping with. I don't want him back in just want to separate them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, Disappointed ,

Then you could perform a break up spell: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And a vinegar jar (see the pages on this thread for spell ideas on how to do this).

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello everyone.

Ok if I'm creating 2 separate vinegar jars and I'm also going to have 2 separate doll babies. 1 for him and 1 for her. To separate them and cause destruction in her life and DUME in his. Will it be a good idea to put the doll babies in the vinegar jar and work them? Or leave them out and work the babies when I want? work the 2 jars on different days?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Letsdoit2015 ,

First, you can work the jars on the same day.

As far as putting the dolls in the jar, many rootworkers do this. I personally don't do this because I like to do terrible things to the dolls.

So, that would be up to you.

But, have you considered making 2 dolls of each person? That way, you could do both!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. Didn't think of 2 of each. Awesome idea.

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello,

I started working a vinegar jar about a little over a month ago and have been burning candles on top almost every single day. i leave the jar behind my toilet with 2 doll babies of my target each on one side of the jar to sour them even when not burning candles wrapped in a black bag & work it overnight. Yesterday night when i prepared my black candle and went to get the jar and the bottom of the jar completely disappeared/fill off it was so neat.. crazy how the whole jar was there but the bottom was gone. Both doll babies were drenched in all the nastiness from the jar. My question is should i bury the remains near one of the targets home or should i bury it in the cemetery? I will continue to work on my targets as i want to make sure it a complete dead case. Please advise which disposal method will work well. Thank you all for your help & input.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello, loabeliever,

Wow, that's really something!

Either method is excellent.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Saturday it was 3 weeks ago since I started my curse jars for my ex man and the meddling whore so that I can curse them individually on very specific things.

Last night I made my vinegar jar to sour things between them. QUESTION 1: The petition is my longest ever. I hope this is okay?

[His name] your eyes are opening. You see that [her name] is a manipulative low life whore and that she has been using you for years and does not care about you. You are going to stand up to her. [her name] you are going to show [his name] your true vile evil colors and he will be disgusted by you and hate you and kick you out of his life forever. [his name] you will soon return to me forever and never speak to [her name] again. Around it I wrote "argue", "fight", "hate each other" and "breakup forever".

QUESTION 2: I decided to add that part about coming back to me as I was scared that I will break them up only for him to go off with some other woman. Is that okay?

Today he send me a message from out of the blue. It was short but sharing some of what he has been doing and what lies ahead for him this coming week. I have not replied. Part of my curse is for him to feel lonely without me and I know it is no good for me to jump right back and start communicating with him. I am stepping back for a few days before I will briefly respond.

Just to share what I put in my jar for whoever might find it helpful.

petition

his photo (with name and DOB on the back)
his hair
part of his business card where his name is printed

her picture (with name and DOB on the back)
her hair
her handwriting

Vinegar
War Water
Lemon juice
My urine (this is a first for me but I see a lot of people do this for domination and I clearly stated my intent as I added it)

9 needles
9 nails
9 sharp ended screws
9 pieces of a glass both have drunk from (got this 2 years ago and comes in real handy!)
9 thorns

Goofer dust
hotfoot powder
asafoetida resin and oil
red chillie pepper seeds
red chillie pods
black pepper corns
black pepper powder
cayenne
gunpowder

snail shell powder
snake shed
snail

poppy seeds
black mustard seeds
Vandal root

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi Rosewood,

My experience with petitions has always been to keep them as short and focused as possible, stating my single-minded goal and commending it to Spirit.

Your petition asks for quite a few things, and is very prescriptive of the path in which you wish to see your end goal take towards manifestation. That is akin to handing Spirit a recipe and expecting the finished product to look and taste exactly as you described. Spirit always takes the most appropriate path towards a goal, presuming it is justified, and therefore I think you should simplify it. Ask yourself what final outcome you wish to see, and state it accordingly.

Also, you are asking for a break-up and reconciliation in the same spell. Separate the two, and keep each of your workings focused on a single end result. This will help optimize your chance of success.

If I understand correctly, I'm concerned about some of the ingredients in your jars. First, you added your urine. I know that some practitioners use urine to mark their territory or dominate an individual, but adding your personal concerns to a vinegar jar just puts you into that scenario. I never add my own concerns to a spell designed to curse others.

Also, did you add Goofer Dust and Hot Foot powder to a jar containing the person with whom you wish to reconcile? If so, you've goofered him and asked Spirit to drive him out of your life. Was that your intention? It doesn't sound like it.

I would first concentrate on cursing and break-up work, then move on to reconciliation once he is free of her.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:39 am

Thank you, Miss Athena.

Yes, it is justified. It is not a romantic relationship between them. It is a case of a total bitch that sucks men's wallets dry. She gets up to sexual acts with the others for their money, but mine is too reserved even though he wants some of that vileness. This has been going on for years and every time I think he has broken free of her, she comes back and he becomes her zombie again and treats me like shit. She loves to rub it in my face too. I have lost count of how many times we have split up because of her direct interference.

I felt that maybe my vinegar jar petition from over a year ago was not specific enough. I worked at it for months and when it finally started to leak ... back she came. I usually keep my petitions very short, but am trying to see if making changes will bring lasting results.

As for my urine, yes, I felt unsure about that too. Reading other people's success stories made me decide to give it a try. The thing is that I have been trapped in their games for years anyway. I have been part of the whole scenario for far too long. That is why I decided to give this a try. I have been constantly at odds with him because of her for far too long and that's why I feel I have nothing to lose by adding my urine.

The surprising thing is that once I had it in there I actually have started to feel in control. I am suddenly feeling stronger in myself. Every time I go to the toilet I suddenly find myself feeling so powerful regarding this curse. It is quite surprising to me. It is as if I am dominating them even when just using the toilet as usual to urinate. Can't quite describe it. I am keeping my distance from them both though. Either he opens his eyes and starts acting like a man or, I will continue to carry on without him.

The Goofer is to mess them up and hotfoot to drive them out each others lives. His curse jar does not contain hotfoot or confusion products. I agree that the cursing should come first and reconciliation later. I am just fed up after dealing with this for years. She is a vile Jezebel that has enjoyed every second of the pain she has caused over the years while pretending to be a little angel in her community (despite her arrests while pretending to be an angel, they still refuse to believe anything bad about the bitch!).

I did her mirror box 4 weeks ago and also have a doll baby that I work with her curse jar. I will see what happens as she is due back here next month.

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:17 am

Hello, (update and now more...)

Well I created a honey jar for someone I live with finally 2 weeks ago and everything is going ok, much better our relationship is now on civil terms which is great - i see small progress as she even sometalks with me.

Now, I need to create a vinegar sour jar because her boyfriend is very much in the way! He has caused alot of friction between me and the lady I live with. He destroyed our "beginnings of a friendship" when I first moved in. So I want them to break up, as if he is in the picture, she will cater to every whim of his needs! Its sickening to watch. I want to break up their relationship for so many reasons I can't even begin to list them all here.

Now I have person A in a honey jar with me (with our DNA). I want to put Person A & B together in a sour jar. I want no harm to come to them, just break up and I wonder if this will effect the honey jar with me and Person A? (I have DNA from both of them)
I am planning to put, pins, needles, black pepper, red pepper, chili flakes, glass, poppy seeds, regular nails, vinegar and both their hairs and pictures + petition. but I'm wondering about the graveyard dirt is it possible to take dirt outside the cemetary? or a neutral area such as a tree at the graveyard....I'm scared about having them follow me home or worse! What about the dirt in my backyard as it is person's A's house and i live with her?

Please help.

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:36 am

Also another important question is can I light the candle in one of their rooms or in the living room where she sits with her boyfriend? will this make the vibe of the bedroom or living room where they hangout unappealing to the point they may just start fighting there? I live with one of them the female, but I want the male gone as he comes over every weekend some nights he sleeps over. I'm wondering if I do the sour jar and light the candle in her bedroom if that will prevent them from having sex?

...and is intersection dirt more safe? and after i'm done can I throw it in the trash so that their relationship will end up in the trash? I want no harm to her as I love her, i want him out of her life.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello hellostar2,

If you care about your friend, don't put her in a vinegar jar. Vinegar jars are meant to sour the target's life, as well as sour them toward another person if that's what you're trying to do. There are other ways to do Break Up work, and I'd recommend doing that instead of the jar with all the nasty things in it. Check out the candle work on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And I wouldn't do this work where the targets would see it. Magically dressed, carved, herbed candles look a lot different than say, mood lighting, and I think your Break Up candle would be too obvious. They might start asking you about it, and then you're in a sticky spot.

If you're scared about working in a graveyard, just don't do it. You have to either be entirely dedicated to that work and know how to deal with it, or don't do it at all. Are you asking where to dispose of the spell remnants?

P.S. Break Up work is heavy-duty work. You'll want to make sure it's justified, and cleanse yourself afterward:

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Good luck!

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:59 am

Hello Sisterjean,

I was planning to take the candle and the jar out of the living room after I was gone, I put it in a plate, the jar and the candle on top so no candle wax can drip on the floor. I already created the jar on Friday and have been working it, but I am also working the honey jar for me and her on Monday's, Wednesdays & Friday's, but I heard I need to work the vinegar jar 7 to 9 days? btw is it normal that my honey jar went cloudy looking inside during the time I created the vinegar jar? or is it natural that a honey jar goes this way after 3 weeks?

Switgurl8
Newly Registered

Unread post by Switgurl8 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:55 am

When I've read about this post I became so hopeful with this Vinegar Jar spell. I want the ex of my husband to leave us alone forever. She has been bothering my husband non-stop texting and calling him. I want my husband back and focused only on us, on our marriage and as a family. And I want this woman be gone and move so far away from us so she cannot bother us anymore. Please help me how to do this vinegar jar step by step to get them to fight non-stop , break them apart and seperate them permanently. And also I will need help where to get the supplies for this. I really appreciate the help in advance! :)

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:37 pm

How do I make a vinegar jar spell? I don't have any of her hair. All I have is her first and last name and her dob.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Dear PrettyInPink02,

First, read this web page: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Next, see this web page: http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

In addition, there are 48 pages of posts (at the rate of 60 posts per page) in this thread.

I think if you read the web pages first and then read the posts, you will have a solid understanding of how to make a vinegar jar.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Hi hellostar2,

Honey can indeed cloud over naturally. It may or may not be a sign of anything more than a natural process, but I would keep working the jar. You could always warm it over a hot water bath to get it moving and clear again if you wish.

As for your vinegar jar, I like to work mine until candles I burn on top of it start burning consistently clear, then I deploy it in a ritualistic manner and entrust it to spirit. I've had great success with them this way.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

tango

Unread post by tango » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:45 am

I've made a jar with feeces and other agitating herbs to sour and case issues in my five enemy's lives

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Thanks so much miss Athena!

I feel so tired....literally drained after I work the vinegar jars, I've been doing it everyday for the past 5 days

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello, tango ,

I hope it was dog feces and not cat feces.

Otherwise, Good job!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello, hellostar2 ,

Then take it down a notch: Light the candles every Tuesday and Saturdays. That's how I do mine and they are pretty dog-gone successful

YOUR HEALTH is MOST important.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Thanks! Will do!

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello everyone.
I have done a vinegar and worked it so hard the nails almost chipped the glass
Can you use a plastic jar (mason) or do it need to be glass?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

If are really worried about it, use plastic, but you could also just not shake it *so* hard that the jar almost breaks.

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:15 am

Hi all! So I have just bought my first ever spell kit, it was the break up spell kit and I bought it because it contains everything needed for the vinegar jar breakup spell. I have a few questions concerning this vinegar jar spell. Do I need to work this vinegar jar during a "waning moon" or can it be done on specific days? I was told by Miss Aida I believe Tuesday and Saturdays (correct me if I'm wrong) so if I do use Tuesday and Saturdays does it still need to be done during the specific moon phase? Also does anyone know if the kit comes with jar or can I just use any jar? And what jar would any one of you lovely people reccommend? And my final question is since I don't have any personal concerns from my guy, can I just use a picture of this couple together ? That's all for now, gee I think i have so many questions I may just have to get some magical coaching, sorry if I'm asking too much! Thanks!

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:57 am

Thanks sisterjean. Think I got so mad started shaking like a mad person. Lol

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 am

Anyone else doing curse work finding it less and less draining as they go along?

Over a year ago for about 5 months I worked a vinegar jar (longest I've ever done, 3x a week for an hour each). I found that very draining and it stopped working when I stopped with the sessions (jar started to leak).

I am working on the same people yet again since a month ago (vinegar and curse jars). The past 2 weeks I no longer feel drained even though I am still working very intense cursing sessions Tuesday and Saturday nights. They went from 1 hour sessions to 90 minutes and now all the way to 2 hours yet I am feeling more and more energized afterwards.

On other days I don't set up candles and the whole lot. I merely shake the bottles and that still makes my arms ache (can't shake them on Tuesdays and Saturdays with the candles burning on top of them).

Coincidentally, a couple of weeks ago I started telling myself at various times throughout the day that my spells are growing in power, that I am becoming stronger and that I feed off the energy of my enemies.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:43 am

Hello, Affie,

yes, it comes with a bottle.

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

I work during the waning moon but some rootworkers don't work with moon phases and are still successful.

Yes, pictures and name are satisfactory

Wishing you great success with your spell!!!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:46 am

Hello, Rosewood ,

It affects everybody differently.

I am glad that you find it less draining. That's wonderful!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:31 am

:x So my curse jar for my ex man finally went and exploded moments ago. At the bottom the side blew out. I simple felt like doing some work on it today and this happened. :cry:

This is why I prefer to lightly twist the lid ever so often when I can see the lid starting to swell up due to all the gas building up. I am not someone that believes this is a sign at all. Sorry, it's gas!

I had it in a plastic bag and was shaking it when it happened. I know it is okay to transfer the contents of a honey jar to a new jar. Is it also okay to do this with a curse/vinegar jar? Anyone done that and still had success? I don't feel this particular one is 'done' yet. I've been working this jar since 13 August. A mere 5 weeks.

If I shouldn't transfer the liquid and all to another jar, can I at least use the toe nail in the broken jar in the new one? It will after all b e for the same purpose - cursing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

No, you can't transfer it.

And don't take anything out

Just deploy it. It's done it's job

Just start another one if you want to

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonyMoon

Unread post by MoonyMoon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi there!
Sooo, I have a question about vinegar jars. There was this friend of mine, but lately I discovered she isn't my friend as I though she was. Anyway, she really ruined my other friendships and hurt me a lot. I'm gonna do a spell to take off all of her masks, but I'm also thinking about something to separate her from my other friends. A vinegar jar seems a good idea to me, but is it possible to put more than one name inside the same bottle, against her? For example, if I have 5 people, can I put all of them in only one petition paper against only one name in the other side?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello, MoonyMoon ,

Yes, you can certainly do that

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonyMoon

Unread post by MoonyMoon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:59 am

Thank you, Miss Aída!

So, I should do a list of names at one side of the paper, and then, in the other side, I write her name. Then I just fold it like it's supposed to, going on different ways. Right?

And another thing... my intention with this is just to separate them. I want to sour the relationship between my friends and this girl I told you, not the life of my friends. Can I specify this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, MoonyMoon ,

Yes, you can specify it.

But, if I were performing this spell, I would also use pictures. And I would only put ne person in each jar with her.

The less people in the jar, the grater chances of success and communication with your Spirit Guides.

Let's say that on of these people will not be affected by the spell. And then something happens to the bottle or the candle wax symbols You will not know which person is giving you the resistance

But, it's up to you. Yu can certainly put everybody in the jar

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonyMoon

Unread post by MoonyMoon » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:21 am

Hi, again

So, you would do a different jar for each one them against her? For example, 3 people, 3 bottle?
I was thinking about it and I believe it would be more effective. I just wanted to make it a little more simple, but it's ok, I agree with you.

I've been reading a lot of stuff about vinegar jars that exploded. Should I put water in it to avoid it?
Do you have any other suggestions about spells to separate them?

Thanks

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello MoonyMoon,

Yes, the suggestion was to put just one person in each jar with her. So if you have three people, you'll want three jars.

And you can't guarantee 100% that vinegar jars won't explode—that's just what vinegar does sometimes. Some things you can do to prevent that is to not fill the jar all the way to the top with vinegar, screw the lid on tight, and keep it wrapped up in a towel in a place where any leaked vinegar won't hurt anything. I wouldn't dilute the vinegar with water; that would also "dilute" any souring going on.

For more spells to separate these people you could check out this thread:

separate-create-distance-promote-divorc ... 24982.html

It's about divorce mostly, but there are also a lot of posts about breaking up friends.

Good luck to you in your work.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:04 am

I have a new situation at work come up....

I have this idiot trying to steal my boss position but I refuse to work for someone like him, I want him to fail in all he does at work. Is a vinegar jar a good way to go about it? If so I need help on my petition.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:44 pm

It is unclear from the way you phrased your question whether you want to stop the person from stealing your "boss position" (i.e. your role at work) or your "boss's position" (i.e. to replace your boss).

A vinegar jar would not be what immediately came to my mind in either case.

I would go to this section of the forum, where job spells are discussed, read over the threads and post a more clearly worded request in the thread that seemed best to fit your situation.

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-busi ... g-f36.html

Thanks for working with us sort it out -- we will be glad to advise you when we know how we can help.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mellowmagick

Unread post by mellowmagick » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:57 pm

My question pertains to multiple people vinegar jars. I would like to put 3 people in the jar. My ex, and two women he was seeing. (They all have contact with one another) I want to know if not only will they fight with him, will the women argue with each other as well? I couldn't get any clarity, in my readings on here. Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello, mellowmagick ,

Yes, the 3 of them should fight with each other.

Wishing you the best!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:21 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a vinegar jar question, I didn't see anything answering it, so I'm going to ask. So here is the situation, my daughter is dating a lovely young man. the problem is his parents, as he calls them, his "Nazi Parents" His dad is the worst, he has beaten and verbally abused his son, who is now a 19 year old. The mom is a social butterfly who chooses or doesn't really see whats wrong, but she sides with dad.The young man hates his parents, but cant break free of them. They have turned him into a slave, he has to and i mean has to do everything they want, if he doesn't he gets punished, the younger son inst treated this way, in fact if he does something wrong the older one gets punished even if he inst there. It is Ridiculous, I would love to report this, but he is a legal adult and I haven't actually seen it, but my daughter has. An to make things worse the son just got hired as an intern at our local shipyard, where his nazi dad works, and the son will be commuting with his nazi dad on a bus there...but wait there's more, come January the son will be moving out with some friends into a rental house, he'll be free of his parents, Right? Wrong! guess who owns the house? The nazi parents!!! the young man has alot of anger and hate and I'm afraid he is going to be pushed to the edge and do something to the dad, although the dad deserves it.I was thinking of a vinegar jar to get rid of him, send him away break up the relationship with his son, do you have any other ideas, the more drastic the better. The reason i know all of this because the son has told me. So HELP

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, LissieKat ,

If his parents are abusive, I certainly wouldn't perform any spells to cause even more conflict. Someone could get hurt.

I know that you are a caring person and want to help (that is so noble of you) but....

Have you met the parents? If not, I wouldn't do anything to them. Otherwise, your spell is not justified when you're only hearing one side of the story.

Through the years, I have heard stories from very believable stories from a Cousin saying that she was physically abused. The fact was that she was NEVER touched. It took me years to learn the real truth.

My recommendation is something to make them sweeter to each other, such as a honey jar.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:28 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Yes, I have met the parents many times, in fact I have even met the dads father and the mom's mother, and both of them have told me that they hate the way he desciplines the young man, and they wish he wish he would stop.
The boyfriend told me once, that when he was younger, he and his younger brother were wrestling and tickling each other. All of a sudden the dad comes running across the room, grabs the boyfriend and throws him up against the wall, to this day, the bf has a bad back. Now when I met his mom at one of his soccer games, i ended up giving her a ride home, she was telling me how much she adores our daughter, and I told her how much we adore her son.
Well, people, I mean even random strangers, open up to me and tell me things, and she started telling me things, including the back incident, how angry and violent her husband is, and he even cheated on her. She is also afraid that the dad has done horrible things to her older son, but she doesn't know because neither one will tell her.
This is crazy, part of it might be that dad is still young. Mom is 51, dad is 40, and son is 19.
So I don't know if peaceful home will help, I'm starting to think mom is afraid to, and since she worked, he had been home earlier with the boys, and bad things happened to the boyfriend.
Also when we have been around the son and his parents, he never smiles and he acts like a non feeling robot, yes ma'am no ma'am kind of thing, when he is with us, he is so relaxed and, smiles and jokes with us.
So yes, I want peace in their house, but dad does need to be punished. When his own family has told me those things as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello, LissieKat,

But if the boy is leaving, then what would be the problem? I understand that the father owns the house but will he visit everyday?

Try Run Devil Run

www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

I think this is a better option

take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:56 am

Good morning, I have a question to how to overcome obstacles or resistance in 1 or both target. My candles on my jar usually burn high & strong flame with flickering with a clean burn on the lid and tear drops which means sorrow and obstacles but yesterday it burned with left over wax. I am not looking for any interpretation on the candle only how can i overcome the obstacles that i came across one night. I want to address the resistance now while they/he/she (idk who is resisting probably her) is fighting the work. What can i do along side my vinegar jar? Vigil candle? i have 1 black skull for him, should i work that while i do my jar or a black penis candle while i work the vinegar jar? Some advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for you help :)

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:38 am

Hi Loabeliver ,
Try having a blockbuster vigil candle lit to remove all resistance from the targets .Also it might be a good idea to work those other candles?
I hope this helps.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, loabeliever ,

What spell are you performing?

Trying to get him out of the way?

Sometimes, the candles not burning all the way may be an indication that there's a symbol that Spirit wants you to see.

But, like RoseStar said, go ahead and burn the Skull and penis candles and see what happens

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”