• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:25 pm

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:29 am

Hi Mystic_Mia,

I presumed that's what you meant when you said you "upended" the jar - you turned it upside down. Glad to hear you confirm you did not open it. It's OK to open honey jars to add more things to it, but vinegar jars should remain closed once you fill them.

Stick to what you've been doing with it, and good luck for a successful outcome!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 pm

I forgot to add my nails 7 pins to my new vinegar jar tonight, can I open it to add them?
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Hi gypsewitchxxx,

No, you do not open a vinegar jar once it is assembled. You will need to start a new one.

Forgetting essential ingredients like this is generally the result of either rash haste, lack of focus, some form of spiritual intervention or a sign that one is not gifted for the work. You need to take the time to get all of your ingredients in place well ahead of starting the spell itself. This will give you time to concentrate on what you're doing, pray over your ingredients and assemble your jar with care. It sounds to me that you rushed into things without thinking, and this is not the correct way to approach spellwork.

I hope you take better care with your next jar. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ravenmaven » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:53 pm

I buried a coffin box and two vinegar jars (one breakup jar and one targeted curse jar) in a graveyard about a month ago. So far no significant movement that I can see, but I'm at quite a distance from my targets. Should I make and charge new vinegar jars to reinforce my curse work?

Thanks!
ravenmaven

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Hi ravenmaven,

One month is really not a long time so I would wait a while to see what kind of results you're getting. If you feel you're still not seeing movement, then you could start a new jar.

Meanwhile, you could always light candles to back up your work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blackcoffee » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 am

Hey guys
Is shaking a vinegar jar/ lighting black candles on a vinegar jar considered work that needs a full hyssop cleansing afterwards? Or is it just after the making of the vinegar jar that you would cleanse.

Thanks!
Blackcoffee

Unread postby ravenmaven » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena! I'll light some candles and keep you posted. :)
ravenmaven

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi Blackcoffee,

I would cleanse as often as you feel the need to do so. For work of this kind, certainly after starting the jar is a good time to cleanse, as well as after you deploy your jar. How often you cleanse while you work it in the interim is up to you.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:00 pm

I didn't realize that it wasn't a great time to do spells since we are in mercury in retrograde so will my vinegar jar/break up spells need to be repeated or should it be ok? I've already put alot of energy into the jar itself & feel strongly about it working.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

It ought to be OK.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:58 am

Hi,

I would like to do a vinegar jar. I was speaking to a friend of mine about it trying to get his thoughts and he suggested something slightly different & I was wondering what your opinions on it are. Rather than use the traditional needles, nails, shattered glass (basically man made objects) he suggested I use Mother Nature. As in, sharp pointy rocks, sticks, mud, etc. He said its a form of earth magic. I can see what he's getting at but I was wondering if you think it would have the same impact as a traditional vinegar jar? Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello, Intrigued01 ,

It definitely sounds like a variation of our Hoodoo Spells

But I can't answer that as I have never tried it.

It would depend on the nature of the ingredients that your putting into it

PLEASE let us know if you decide to try it and what the results were.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:32 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I think I will do it. The full moon is on I believe Wednesday so I was thinking of doing it then and lighting a black candle on top for 7 days. Each candle will have its own intention, example: one will have financial problems, another with say bad luck, another will say miscommunication, etc. I'm wondering some things though..

1. Would I need a vinegar jar for each of those things or is it possible to create a petition that includes all of it for just one jar?

2. Since I'm going to do it with earthly ingredients, do you have any suggestions for what I should have each item for? My thoughts were..

Mud- To muddy up my targets life.
Rocks- To weigh down my targets success in life.
Sticks- I'm not certain for this one
Stickers- Those things you get in the grass.. Again, uncertain..
Stem of a Rose- I'll take the leaves off so that it's just thorns but then again I don't know if this is a good object because it's from a Rose which is for love..

Lastly, I read one post where someone used 9 dead ants? There wasn't any further information to that post though. I was wondering what the purpose of the ants are? Since ants are a part of Mother Nature maybe they would be good items to put inside my jar as well? I had considered a dead daddy long leg spider since they are venumous spiders & use it for "killing career" or "killing income"

Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi Introgued01,

The ants in question were probably red fire ants, designed to make a target hot-headed and argumentative. You can find them here:
http://www.herbmagic.com/red-ants.html

You do not need a separate jar for each goal. You are trying to sour someone's life, yes? Just create your jar for that purpose and let Spirit decide how best to manifest it.

Thorns are OK to use, but I personally avoid any part of a rose for a spell like this.

Let us know what kind of results you get from this modified form of a vinegar jar.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I will keep you posted on the results. I'll keep the thorns out of it, I was a bit ify on using them anyways. Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:30 am

Hello!

I have a question about vinager jar as a Break up Spell. I have done a vinager jar to break up a couple once. The main effect was obtained, they broke up. But one of the persons, still suffered a bit the effects (that I did not want to suffer).

Can I do a Vinager jar, using just one of the names and in the petition write that that persons relationship will fail?

Thanks
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:07 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

If you want to break up a couple but don't want one of the targets to feel the jar's effects, have you considered doing candle work instead? You'll find such a spell here, as well as other types of Break Up work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You could also just create a vinegar jar for one of the people, yes, but it would be more of a general souring effect, and perhaps wouldn't necessarily break up their relationship. Just a thought.

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Quick question about my current jar I have going, I don't wanna deploy it until they break up. Am I supposed to work it with candles then deploy it before they break up or wait until I get what I want THEN deploy it? I'm feeling I really wanna keep it going bc literally everytime I do hardcore candles on top of it he calls LOL I'm assuming they're in a bad fight.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

If you are consistently getting a clean candle burn after working your jar for a while (such as two or three months), then it's ready to be deployed. If you want to keep working it beyond that, it's up to you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:36 pm

It's not a clean burn everytime no, seems to be getting better with time though. I just did a road opener candle alongside it so hopefully that'll clear the path for things to manifest quicker.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:40 am

I started my vinegar jar yesterday since it was Tuesday. I felt good about the jar, really good. I couldn't find the proper lid for the jar I was using though.. I don't know where it ran off to! I had to use a slightly bigger jar lid because it was all I had on hand. I tried sealing it with black wax but that didn't work. Ugh. Would it be okay if I find the original lid to swap them out since it's not really "sealed" on?
Intrigued01

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:35 am

Hello Intrigued01,

Vinegar jars are supposed to be shaken when you work them, and if you don't have a properly fitting lid, well, that's going to make a big mess!

I'd wait to work the jar until you can find the proper lid, then switch them out.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:41 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to or if swapping the lid would "kill" it.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello!

I had an idea today, and would like to know if wouldn't be deviating too much of hoodoo... I might do a vinager jar to separate a couple.

Today, I went to the bathroom and the toillet paper was finished... As I was changing rolls, I had the idea to keep the empty roll as a paper for the petition of separation. Well... you know where toillet paper goes, right? So maybe was a good way to send the relationship to shit and down the drain!

What do you think?
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi Rootwork_1987,

Yes you could do that but it wouldn't be any more effective than using another form of paper to write on. The symbolism may appeal to you psychologically, but it has no magical impact on its own. Traditionally, petitions are written on brown paper, like the kind that paper bags are made from.

However, if using a toilet paper tube helps to fire you up, then go for it. Your focus, energy and intent are what matter most.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:06 am

I had a bit of trouble finding something similar to what I am looking for. If two parties are involved in a formal business relationship as well as a romantic one with one another... When I make my purchase do I have to purchase 2 of everything? To do for example 2 seperate seperation candles... 2 separate vinegar jars... 2 separate divorce candles? Or can I just perform the work one time and state in my petition that I would like to break up both relationships between the two people?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:15 am

Hello, Beginner01

You would just use one to break up their relationship

That would be your verbiage. You don't have to go into specifics. Just "break up their relationship"

Take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LilacWonder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:40 am

Hi there

I have 2 vinegar jars for a couple and I don't know if the signs I'm getting are good or bad.

The first one I kept to a bare minimum and within a couple of days they had a huge argument in public, !74 they got back together later on.

I assumed that jar isn't working anymore so I made a new jar. Since I made that apparently her ex has started to interfere in the relationship but they're still not budging. The couple also appear to not be spending as much time together as before.

I don't know if this means what I'm doing is working or if these are signs to say the wanted result is due. Please help!
LilacWonder

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:18 am

Hello LilacWonder,

If the couple are fighting and not spending as much time together, I would say those are good signs. Just keep working your vinegar jar and be patient.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilacWonder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, I will definitely keep at it!
LilacWonder

Unread postby naturesaftermath » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:38 am

Hello all, I have a vinegar jar I am ready to deploy and need help on which route to take! I'm going to use a river to help get the troublemaker out of my town. My issue is the river close to my house is 45 minutes away and it's a BRIDGE. Can I just throw it out as my car is moving OR go camping? As far as the camping situation... never been BUT the family been trying to coax me into it. I know I will be able to go to the river's edge and do it without feeling rushed. What would y'all do?
naturesaftermath

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 am

Hello, naturesaftermath,

Honestly, I don't like the idea of throwing it out of a moving car.

It is rushed and there's no intention or communication when doing this.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby naturesaftermath » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:55 am

Thank you for responding, Miss Aida! Have a wonderful day.
naturesaftermath

Unread postby kiyoki » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 am

Hi,
I have a question. I was doing a vinegar jar time by time, because still my boyfriend visiting his ex to drop off /pick up their grandson. I made a new one on this Saturday. My jar lid was two pieces. one middle and the rim. When I shake it, liquid leaking through around the rim between middle round piece and rim. Should I keep doing it or start new one. i put some wax around, but still leaking. cannot shake it properly. can i put super glue around it.

Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby kiyoki » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:16 am

Hi
Should I work on it everyday or only Saturday and Tuesday? My first one i did Sat and Tuesdays. Other ones did everyday. which way is best. My boyfriend is upset because of his ex is dating. Now he wants to go visit her and talk to her. We are little bit on a roller coaster now. I am working on honey jar too.
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:14 pm

My jar started leaking after 3 weeks as well, should I deploy & start a new one since I have stronger ingredients this time or just keep the leaky one in a ziploc bag and keep working it? Thanks~
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Witchywoman, there is no such thing as "stronger ingredients". The strength of any spiritual work lies within the work that is performed and how it is implemented. I would say that since you have the perception of them being "weak" that idea alone could in fact negatively impact the effectiveness of your work. Vinegar jars will leak at times due to their gaseous properties. Refocus and Keep working it.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi kiyoki,

Sometimes jars with a two-part lid like the one you describe can leak if the lid is not properly secured. You did the right thing by melting wax on it. If it continues to leak, I would start a new jar and deploy the old one in running water.

How often you work your jar is up to you. I generally work it every day for the first week, then on Tuesdays and Saturdays for a couple of months until my candles start burning clean, then deploy.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi witchywoman1313,

If by "stronger" ingredients you are referring to personal concerns, then go ahead and make a new jar.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Thank you for your replies :) By stronger I just meant do a new one with astoefida (that banishing/removing herb) as well as adding calamus chips (for control of the situation) and then also making it in a much smaller jar (easier deployment). I also added too much vinegar to this one & since I move around alot, I figured it might be a better thing to do. I'm also planning on keeping "heat " on the situation by ordering the LM breakup vigil ;)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

Different rootworkers have different opinions.

My personal opinion is that if a jar is leaking, deploy it and start another one.

Also, I leave 1/3 of the jar empty to allow for gases.

And, I seal the lid with a gel glue.

I don't keep my jars for more than 2 months because of the gases

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :) Me personally I like them completely sealed, no leakage whatsoever. Besides, maybe it happened for a reason since I have a different set of things to add this time around.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby kiyoki » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Thank you Miss Athena.
It's leaked again, then i put some crazy glue around the middle round.now it's not leaking.Today i worked on my previous one.Should i continue new jar i glued or work on old one or start new one? I tight it as much i can. but middle one was moving little bit.now it is not leaking.
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 am

Hello kiyoki,

Keep working whichever jar isn't leaking, and deploy the one(s) that is leaking. Hope that helps!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kiyoki » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:32 am

Thank you, sister Jean
kiyoki

Unread postby Rose22 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Hello, all!

I have seen great success with my vinegar jar and since I have reached the desired outcome, I plan on deploying it soon. My question is, is there something needing to be done to do 'maintenance' work after this kind of job? For example, once you reconcile a friendship you keep the honey jar going as 'maintenance.' Is that needed to help keep people separated?
Rose22

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi Rose22,

Congratulations on your success!

There is no similar maintenance per se, but if you find they are getting close again after breaking them up, start another jar.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kiyoki » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:56 am

Hi
The vinegar jar i started last Saturday, but it is leaked because loose of the lid. So i apply some crazy glue now it does not leak. I am planing start a another vinegar jar to stop communication. I am going to cross his and her mouth with a sharpie, so they don"t talk. Still should work on other jar or deploy it.
Other thing is, I saw some posts saying deploy the content in the vinegar jar where his ex live, spill them at her yard or side walk. I can do that. but What about their photos.is it ok, i remove photos and spill other stuff some where she go or at the side walk where her house?
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Hello, kiyoki,

You must never open a vinegar jar.

I would just deploy it immediately and start a new one.

And when you do deploy a jar, you don't remove anything from it

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kiyoki » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Thank you Miss Aida
kiyoki

Unread postby LilacWonder » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello again everyone!

I'm growing very frustrated. I had two vinegar jars going for one couple. It seemed to be working as the guy was behaving very single again. I deployed them last night. I've just seen that the girl is suddenly back on the scene again. This is the second time this has happened: as soon as I stop she crops right back up. I'm thinking of binding her but I'm not exactly sure how to do it.

So far I've been burning candles with hot foot oil as I'm still waiting for my break up oil to come through.

What can I do to push this thing right over the edge and get them to break for good?
LilacWonder

Unread postby kiyoki » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi,
Is there are anything i can do or put my partner"s ex yard or path that my partner can't go. Anything i can do he go to his ex house? I can go put something or side walk. So what can i do for stop he is going there?
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello, LilacWonder

That has happened to me too! LOL

have you seen this page?

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And, in the future, I would not deploy the jars so fast. OR, make another jar before you deploy the first jar

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello, kiyoki

Hotfoot

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LilacWonder » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Miss Aida that makes me feel a lot better that it has happened to you too lol. I've got another jar going right now. I'm so annoyed! Lol
LilacWonder

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:20 am

I'd suggest keeping a break up candle or a black vigil dressed with breakup oil if you feel she isn't completley gone yet while still working it.

I made a new jar before deploying my leaky one, that's ok right?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby kiyoki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi everyone,
Today i started a new Vinegar jar. I used a small bottle (baby food) so i can keep it hide. It didn't leak work well.
My boyfriend came 2 days ago,to pick up some of his stuff and he used the washroom i worked on my vinegar jar. So, saw a plate i used to place the jar and a match box stick i used. I forgot to put them away. the plate was on the toilet bowl lid. Then he asked what is this, and why match stick burned here. i said i don't know, may be my daughter. I don't know what he thinks. He always joking, you have voodoo power, stay away from me you have voodoo smile, touch,talk,etc.He jokes like this always. I am little worried.
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

Yes, I think that's fine.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello kiyoki,

If you're that worried, next time conceal your work better! And just laugh it off as a joke when he talks like that.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Thank you again Sister Jean <3
witchywoman1313

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo