Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
sunchild

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by sunchild » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:32 am

hi everyone. there is a woman who is interfering with me and my child’s father. she is awful and a home wrecker. he is entertaining it so he is at fault too. i want this affair to end. i wanted to put them in a vinegar jar with pins, nails, blades, broken glass, poppy seeds, cayenne pepper, break up oil, hotfoot oil, alum powder and slippery elm along with their name, birthday and picture. i do not have personal concerns from the woman, only my child’s father. i’m 5 months pregnant so i was also going to do fiery wall of protection and leave my an offering out for st martha and asked that she ensure this work is carried out and that i am protected. does this sound okay

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:12 pm

Sunchild,

Your jar sounds like solid work. I do wonder why slippery elm was included though as it is usually used for getting yourself out of bad situations or gossip. Personally, I would live it out. Are you wanting to hot foot the man out of the picture too? If you are wanting to keep the man around and in the child's life, I would leave the Hotfoot oil out as well. Once you sense their relationship souring from Vinegar Jar, you can always hot foot her and work on controlling the child's father. Especially if you have his concerns.

You can single her out and stick her in the freezer too by using her picture if you can find it on Facebook. There is a great thread on how to do that and it's pretty easy.

I wish you the best of luck. Take your time to plan this out and work this situation. You may want to drop some bombs on them but where is it going to place you in the long term? Remember to clean and protect after this heavy work.
HRCC Graduate #2145

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:59 pm

i think i’m going to get a reading first before proceeding with anything. will leave the slippery elm and hotfoot out. possibly go with something less harsh. i just want her gone without causing much collateral damage. thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:24 pm

Hello sunchild,

You got some good advice from terra_rising, and definitely keep out the Hot Foot since you don't want to drive him away from you.

I've also answered your similar post in another thread, so look for that advice as well.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:41 pm

thank you miss athena and terra_rising. i got my reading from an airr rootworker and they said this relationship is very superficial and not going anywhere, but she still needs to go. i petitioned saint martha and saint michael left an offering of florida water and a candle with their oil. In my vinegar jar i used 9 nails, 9 pins, 9 razor blades, vinegar, red pepper flakes, cayenne, pepper, alum, break up oil, personal concerns from him, their pictures along with names and birthdays. i burned a candle with break up oil at planetary hour of mars last night. took a 13 herb bath after, smudged my home with FWP incense, sprayed everything with chinese wash, and put peace water, holy water & salt in all corners of my home! i will keep you all updated on my work in a while

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:38 am

Hi all,
You all have been so wonderful and helpful, I was hoping to get some advice on what now to do. I've been shaking a vinegar jar to break up my lover and his girlfriend for, maybe, a month. But, tonight, after shaking the jar and cursing at it, I accidentally tapped the corner of the jar while placing it away and the corner of the jar shattered. Not all of the contents spilled, yet some. I cleaned the space and will do a more thorough cleaning as well, but for now I placed the jar outside. Since I can't shake the jar anymore, what should I do? Clearly this means my part is over, I can't do anything more with it. But I'm not sure if I should just throw it in the trash or properly dispose of it. They were long distance, but I think she just recently moved to the area, if not in with him. I can bury it near the front door of his apartment. Yet, since it shattered, I'm not sure if that's the route to go? Plus, unless I really bury it deep, the smell is definitely going to be noticed. This thing reeks! Any input?
Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Hello MissJannie,

Deploy your broken jar in running water and start all over again. Traditionally you would bury it where one or more would step over it but if it's not possible to do that, then running water would be your best choice.

You might want to consider getting a reading from a member of AIRR to determine whether that broken jar was a message of some kind. Find AIRR members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.

bon.martin121
Newly Registered

Unread post by bon.martin121 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:37 am

Hi,

I want to perform Vinegar Jar. First I want to tell why I want to perform this. I have a friend, actually we met at my work place and then we became friend. Everything was going good. But when she got to know that I am very emotional person and can be easily available by default for her, she started taking my advantage, she treated me very poorly, she started playing with my emotions, betrayed me. I thought she was my best friend but it was wrong. I did everything for her but she never appreciated anything. I suffered a lot. She stopped talking to me completely when I told her that she is doing wrong to me and ignored me. This betrayal, ignorance, poor treating hurt me a lot. Now I decided to make her feel what she did to me.

I have not done Vinegar Jar but I am planning to do it soon. I am writing the procedure below how I am going to do it. Please read it and if any suggestions to make it better, please do let me know.

-- A Glass Jar, Vinegar, Black Pepper, Red Pepper, Lemons, Red Chilli Flakes, Her photo, Black Candle
-- I will fill up the Glass Jar with Vinegar, Add Her photo, Lemon Juice, Black pepper, Red Chilli Flakes, Red Pepper.
-- Seal Jar with lid and shake it very well. Then burn black candle on it. Will meditate on Candle flame and put all my emotions and intentions.

Your inputs will be valuable to me.
Thanks in advanced. Please help me to make it successful.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:14 am

Hello bon.martin121,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad you have found us.

Your plan sounds fine. Just be sure to fill the jar only about 2/3 full as gasses will develop when you shake the jar and they will need room, otherwise your jar may leak or worse.

Read through the many posts in this thread for other advice and ideas that can help you.

Good luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 am

LOL! By "or worse," i think Miss Athena is referring to EXPLODING jars.

Leaving head room for the development of gasses is one way to handle this, and i also encourage folks to use a mason jar (also called a canning jar) made of heavy glass with straight sides.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:50 pm

Hahaha..yes Miss cat, I did mean explode! I should have been more explicit.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Imagine that you have a friend that is a good person, let's call her Betty. But this naive Betty has a toxic and egotastic and nasty girlfriend, let's call her Amy, who is using Betty, even controlling her, for her own interests; Amy is a very toxic person. I notice when I'm next to Amy how she's interferring in our relationship (we've been friends from years), and I can notice how Amy doesn't like me, as she doesn't want Betty and me be friends, have picked up how jealous she is. The most I notice when I'm next to Amy is the tremendous amount of bad vibes she spreads...Betty is like overshadowed by Amy, who tends to leave Betty as stunned or something. Betty is just like an Amy's muppet.

So, let's perform a vinegar jar to separate this stupid Amy from my dear childhood friend Betty and I will keep you updated. My pendulum has said "oh yes!" when I was asking some advice, so Amy: prepare yourself.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:37 pm

Alice Kyteler ,

The forum is not to be used as a blog post, its used to discuss lucky mojo products and how to use them. I am not sure if you had a question, but yes if you did divination on this person and it said yes, then you are justified and the work is ok to do. Make sure you cleanse after the work with hyssop and recite Psalms 51 to remove any sin.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi JayDee,

I'm a new LM customer and have bought my first products in here.

Just wanted to share this so if this could be a good situation to perform this kind of spell and if anybody here has had the same situation. Just telling this to tell why I want to do this. A lot of people share their experiences in here.

Have planned to keep the bottle near the wc for three days more or less and then let it into running water as we are in summer season so I can reach the river now, I like to bath in rivers during summertime. Not prepared to bury a spell bottle in a graveyard yet, as in my local graveyard there is staff full time working there so they can see what I'm doing. Not possible to me at the moment to find a rural cemetery to do this.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Alice Kyteler ,

Throwing a bottle like this to sour and break up, is common to toss in running water to send the person away (this evil "friend"). Using a cemetery I go with flowers and a small shovel I clean the weeds and tend the grave, then I dig a hole place it in and put the flowers over it so it looks like it was part of the layout. That is my method when working in one to not be noticed. Slightly off of the topic of a vinegar jar but another great product for you to look into to rid this evil influence is cast of evil to get her influence off the friend and hotfoot to send the evil one away. You can use them along with this jar you created.

Cast off evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Hotfoot: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi Jaydee

Have purchased some Hot Foot products as well.

I'm planning to do a round to my local cemetery to see if there are chances to bury my jar in a grave. It's a urban graveyard, not much space or sole ground to dig but there is and old part of the place where still remains very old graves appart from the new ones. But I have been reading this need time as I should, or at least it would be a recommendation (correct me if I'm wrong) to ask some permission to the died person who is buried in there. I'm afraid I'm not prepared yet to do this step, just personal reasons.

For the moment, till I be prepared, I might be considering the running water, for me it will take 1 hour driving to the nearest river. I think I read this on a disposal and deployment thread where many people told that they even drove for hours to find a perfect place to do this with spell bottle jars.

I want to perform these things properly. I made a vinegar jar in the past which I did not perform well and I could notice how the negativity came to me, specially because of the ingredients I put on it. I indeed needed a deep cleanse to get rid of that.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:26 pm

Alice Kyteler ,

Yes it is common to ask permission to work with a spirit of a grave. There are different traditions some grave count, some use people they know, or graves relating to the work, like a police officers grave to hold a person down, or a murderer with a death spell. Others go in and walk around and use their intuition to be called to a grave, spend time with the grave, speak to the grave, return a few times before the work.

You can bury the jar also where this person will walk and go by to get on them, you can also bury at a crossroad to spread the energy out and to them. Take your time, never rush or do something you are not comfortable with, always work with yourself and your comfort, your location. It took me a long time to feel comfortable tossing water at a crossroad lol.

Always cleanse after any negative work ,its traditional to use Hyssop and pray Psalms 51 to remove any sin from the negative work. I would then dress your body with Fiery wall of protection to keep any negativity or evil off as well.

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:22 pm

so i only worked my vinegar jar one time last tuesday before deciding i did not want to work it anymore. i left it in my kitchen today and was going to dispose of it then i heard a pop and it exploded out of no where. i cleaned everything up with chinese wash, uncrossing incense and uncrossing oil. i’m really scared should i take this as a bad sign

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello sunchild,

Vinegar jars will do that sometimes because of the build-up of gasses in the jar, especially after being shaken. The key is to fill the jar no more than 2/3rd full, to give the gas some space without exploding the jar.

If you are concerned about it being a sign, you may wish to get a reading from a member of AIRR. Find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:57 pm

hi miss athena thank you for your response. i believe it was from too much vinegar it was more than 3/4’s filled up. wish i would’ve just disposed of it right then and there instead of putting it off. i have a reading tomorrow so hopefully i can get clarity

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:04 pm

sunchild ,

I hope your reading went well! Vinegar is fermented, meaning it produces gasses, just like fermented veggies. If the container fills with too much gas it will blow and break like you experienced. I know this because I make fermented veggies all the time. I broke a few bottles when fermenting food, not a jar like your work, but it does speak to the need to be cautious and leave space. Hope all is well and you had a good reading and have the jar figured out. Here is a nice link produced by Miss Cat on jars.

Bottle spells on Lucky mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
4 thieves vinegar: http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
Miss Aida book on crossing and cursing has spells and tips on vinegar jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
Destroying relationships also by Miss Aida who talks about vinegar jars in this text as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:20 pm

thank you jaydee, it went well! i take it that it worked because she ended up getting another boyfriend and they no longer speak although i stopped worrying about the dynamic anyway

Witchypoopap

Unread post by Witchypoopap » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi all. There’s a person who I consider a romantic rival and she and my BF (who I live with) are getting close and talking still. He says he’s not interested but I want to be very sure she doesn’t interfere. I was going to put her and him in a sour jar to sour their relationship, but of course, I want to keep him around. Is this the right way to go about it? Should I leave him out of it entirely?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello Witchypoopap,

You could put them in a break up jar if you wish, and still keep him around. That is a traditional way to work.

Alternatively, I would put her in a freezer spell to freeze her out of his life. You can read how to do that here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Witchypoopap

Unread post by Witchypoopap » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 pm

Thank you! Is a breakup jar different than a vinegar jar?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 pm

Witchypoopap --

The name break-up jar refers to a condition or situation. It is a jar spell made to break a couple up..

The word vinegar jar refers to the carrier in the jar -- that is, the base to which other ingredients are added. The carrier in a jar spell can be air, water, oil, vinegar, hot sauce, alcohol-based perfume, urine, sugar, honey, dirt, salt, ammonia, herbal tea, lemon juice, pancake syrup, whiskey, wine, or other such ingredient.

When vinegar is chosen as the carrier, the intention is to cause the person or people upon whom one is working to have a soured life. The souring might include a break up, if curios and articles specific to break up work were to be added -- but vinegar is not the only possible carrier in a break up bottle, and vinegar is used to sour many more conditions and situations than breaking up a couple.

There are 62 pages in this thread, and i suggest that you read a few pages from the beginning, to get a better handle on the subject.

I hope this helps.
catherine yronwode

Anonymous22

Unread post by Anonymous22 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:15 am

I have a couple of questions about th vinegar at.

1. I can't get a black cat oe black dog hair; is any colour ok? I can get hair from a black and whjte cat and a tan and white dog.
2. I don't have the woman's last name but i have his. And I have a photo of them both together.
3. What colour ink do I use?

Thank you. I want to do this asap.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:38 pm

Anonymous22

1) No. The spell calls for those specific items for a reason. Generally speaking, substitutions can be quite effective especially to the seasoned Hoodoo but this is one I wouldn't change.

2) The photo is great. Use whatever information you have on the woman such as appearance, place of employment, an area she frequents anything like that. But you specified her last name. Her first name along with the visual aid should be strong enough depending upon your talent or skill for the work.

3) Black is customary and appropriate.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Anonymous22

Unread post by Anonymous22 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Thank you.

I'll have to hunt for a black dog and black cat. I don't know of anyone who has either. Just black and white cat and a family member has a black and tan dog. Neither pure black. I could just get the black part of their fur, obviously. Do you think that will work?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:19 pm

Hello Anonymous22,

You can order the black cat and dog hair from Lucky Mojo here:

ZOO-BCA-HAIR
Black Cat Hair Curio
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

ZOO-BDO-HAIR
Black Dog Hair Curio
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Anonymous22

Unread post by Anonymous22 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Thank you.
But that could tske even longer. I'm not in the states or uk. 😢 I want to do this asap. Probably next week.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:16 pm

I understand, Anonymous22, but black dog hair is the hair of a black dog, not a black-and-tan, and black cat hair is the hair of a black cat, not a black-and-white.

Folk magic spells are often quite specific, and part of the way they work is that they require unusual efforts or unusual ingredients. You have to work of a true momentum of energy and intention for many of these spells.

I hope that you do realize that you are posting to the Lucky Mojo Curio Company customer service forum, and we carry thousands of these curious and unusual goods for sorcerers, roo workers, conjurers, witches, and hoodoo practitioners -- but we can only serve you if your order from us. This is not a place to meet previously unknown cat or dog owners of your nation. so we wish you good luck, which is all that we can do at this point.
catherine yronwode

Anonymous22

Unread post by Anonymous22 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:42 am

Thank you.
I will order those from here.
I have to wait 2 weeks to start anyway as I don't want kids home when I do this.

I know this is not the forum to ask but can I do a honey jar at the same time as vinegar?
I want vinegar on my ex and his new gf. And honey on my ex. Miss so deeply. 😭

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:55 am

My question is: Can I use any vinegar to begin the spell or I have to waiter the 4 thieves vinegar. Also can I use your their name and DOB, since I do not have the pictures?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:23 am

Dear Lostlady,

You can use any vinegar. We simply manufacture a good, traditional Four Thieves Vinegar for the use of our customers.

By the way, due to your user name, i am going to drop some advice here. Please do not be offended. Please understand that i am not offended. I repost this advice frequently, because so many people come to this forum out of sadness, desperation, and discomfort with their situation. So here is is:

The Message About Negative User Names

Dear Forum User,

Your user name here seems to suggest a sad, tragic self-opinion, signifying damaged helplessness. Magic is a matter of the will. It is my experience that the few people who come here with negative self-naming like "HeartBroken," "BrokenHearted," "BrokenKitten," "LoveSick," "NeverWn," or "Messed Up" rarely bring their cases to a satisfactory conclusion.

Please immediately change your forum user name. You must understand that all you are doing is attracting BAD LUCK with a name like "Unloved," "unlucky," "LosingEverything," "lost-my-love," "Born To Lose," "LostLady," "LostRomance," "DepressionNAnxiety," or "Suicidal" as a user name.

Your choice of name is an important first magical step! You attract what you wish for! Your name is how we know you, and all you are doing with a negative user name is attracting negative spiritual energy to yourself and causing us to think of you in association with negative states of being every time we copy and paste your user name.

i refuse to pour my energy down the black hole of negative ideation by affirming that my customers or clients are "unlucky" or "lost" every time i address them by name. "Unlucky" people cannot benefit from our products -- why? because they are "unlucky." NOTHING can help an "unlucky" person.

To change your name to a more positive one, just post your request in the thread about name-changes and an administrator will help you.

Update Change Profile - Username - Password - Email - Gender
update-change-profile-username-password ... t=password

No need to apologize -- i just know that i am not able to help folks who "pre-lose" with self-weakening "lost-loser" names.

When you have a name that i can relate to, i will gladly reply to you, with plenty of enthusiasm.

catherine yronwode
catherine yronwode

Anonymous22

Unread post by Anonymous22 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:09 am

Ah ha. I found some of his hairs. Lucky I didn't wipe sink down thoroughly after he shaved here last.
I have his hair, name, dob, photo.
I only have her photo and first name.
Would it matter if the concerns i have of his outways the concerns i have of hers?
Im thinking it'll just make him more angry at her.

Also can I ask here, if there's any spells to get her to go back to her own country? Ive found out that shes only with him to get married to have a visa to stay here. I've searched the forums and websites and came up with nothing.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my questions.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Hello Anonymous22,

You can use whichever personal concerns you have for the people in your spell. Having more for one individual won't outweigh the impact of your spell, in that it won't lead to a stronger spell effect on that individual.

To get her to move away, I suggest using Hot Foot products and word your petition specifically that she goes back to where she came from.
SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.50

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.

Anonymous22

Unread post by Anonymous22 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:18 pm

Thank you miss Athena. X

I was thinking of hotfoot powder (i still need to contact someone about my account so I can order a few things needed), if I use it, it wont drive him away will it? I'm wanting to do a honey jar on him, then something to keep him faithful. He tends to not be able to control his temptations and thinks I'll just wait around every time... This is not the first time.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:20 am

Hello Anonymous22,

If you want to keep him for yourself, do not add Hot Foot to a vinegar jar in which you have included him. You can do a jar for her alone, in which case Hot Foot would be helpful.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:46 pm

Good evening all.

I was taking a vinegar jar I heated up out of the pot and shook it. Some of the contents spilled out. I was considering making a new one before this happened and this seemed like kind of a nudge. What is the best way to handle the leaking one?

Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:12 am

MrsSchaeffer2020,

Do you want that one to keep working while you are making the new one? If so, I would bury it off your property. A cemetery or crossroads would be great! You could also toss it in a river.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Thank you so much Terra Rising! I was thinking to put it in the cemetery. I just wanted to be sure since it was leaking. I did tighten it after it cooled. I will bury it soon.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:05 am

I have a question,

Have you ever felt relieved and satisfied when you have performed a vinegar jar? (or other negative work to cross/end with an enemy).
I mean, even if you haven't seen any results yet, after performing the work, that feeling about feelling good or complete. (I don't know how to define this).

First time I made a vinegar jar I did it wrong, so immediately after performing it, I could felt a lot of negativity towards me and a very bad mood, nerves and insomnia. The following days I had even the risk of facing some accidents (thanks God I have some kind of a guardian angel or something). My targets even get the bond much strong among them and became my enemies... I arrived at the point that those negative issues were related to the jar, so I disposed of it immediately. The negativity ended. I cleansed myself and everything was normal.

Have made back another vinegar jar, for the same targets. This time I have made it much properly, adding some rage and strong cursings. The day I perfomed it I got up very angry for a reason I did not understand, so that anger and rage were added to the jar, which I performed in a spontaneous way absolutely furious. I kept it simple: the name papers (splited up), black pepper, tabasco (a personal ingredient because I run out of other items) and finally the vinegar. I shaked the jar furiously and very angry while cursing. After doing this, I felt relieved, happy for an unknown reason, I was smiling all the day, I felt very good. I gave thanks to God and Jesus, cleansed myself after the work; and continued with my life (the jar still stored at home because it's recently done until I deploy it in a near future).
Have seen a sign about the purpose of the vinegar jar just the same day I performed it.

Do you think, guys,is this a sign that the spell is well done?. Do you normally feel this sensation of relief, bliss and satisfaction even if you haven't seen any solid results yet?.

Have a nice day everybody .

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

We don't use the forum for these poll-type questions.

What you're feeling may be natural after knowing you constructed your spell correctly. It may be a sign of something bigger. It's impossible for us to know, and therefore beyond the scope of this forum. Trust your work and trust in a positive outcome. That's the best we can offer here.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Good evening all. Before I start this vinegar jar, I wanted to be sure I have my petition right. I'm waiting on some supplies, so I have time.

If I want X's friends to hate Y, is it sufficient to make the petition say, "All of X's friends hate Y and fight like cats and dogs with him constantly"? I have X's and Y's names, but not the friends.

A vinegar jar with black cat and dog hair (the supplies I am waiting for) is going to be made for X and Y when they arrive.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

I'm a little confused. Your petition is for X and X's friends to argue over Y, yet you are putting X and Y into your jar. You should be souring the relationship between X and his/her friends instead.

Did I understand you correctly?

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:58 pm

I apologize for not making it clear.

X and Y are in a relationship.

When X and Y are together, X's friends follow Y on social media. When they are not, they don't. I want X's friends to hate Y to help convince X to break up with Y.

I don't want X to fight with her friends over Y because that could cause her to run to Y for comfort.

Is that clearer?

*** I have a separate vinegar jar that I am doing for X and Y. ***

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:19 am

MrsSchaeffer2020,

I think I understand, you could put "all x's friends" or "may all your friends turn to enemies". It would be nice to have names but yes, with social media, that would be difficult. I hesitate to use names I want to protect in darker work even if it is not meant for them which is why I suggested the latter. That could just be me though.
It's good you have a vinegar jar for X and Y to sour the relationship.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:24 pm

You're very right, Terra Rising. That's why I posted; to get other points of view from experienced people.

I think I am going to just do the vinegar jar for X and Y. From what I have read, the black dog and cat hair is going to do the trick.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:16 pm

May I ask what fighting like cats and dogs means in the hoodoo sense?

Colloquially the fighting can mean to come to blows. Can anyone share what it has meant for them?

Does commanding the targets to fight like cats and dogs leave it open to Spirit to decide or should I put it in the petition exactly what I want?

Thank you to all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:57 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 --

You may be overthinking this. "Fighting like cats and dogs" is a common figure of speech in the English language. Notably, their fighting styles are different. Watch youtube.
catherine yronwode

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:48 pm

You're right as usual, Miss Cat. Thank you. :)

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:29 am

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and beginner in spell casting, I want to perform Vinegar Jar spell to breakup 2 people (couple).
I am planning to perform the spell on saturday as below:

Ingredients:

1) Vinegar
2) Glass Jar
3) Black Pepper (No Powder)
4) Red Chilli Powder
5) Chilli Flakes
6) Coffee powder
7) Petition paper with names of couple and date of birth
8) Their photos
9) Black thread
10) Lemon Juice
11) Steel nails
12) Black candle and my emotions (Very very important things)

I will fill the Jar slightly more than half (1/2) portion of the jar.

Please provide your valuable inputs and suggest me something.
I want success in my spell at any cost because I am emotionally very very hurt by that person.

Please help and thanks in advanced for your future valuable suggestions and inputs.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:08 am

alexbrown121,

It sounds like a solid plan you have laid out so I don't really have much to add to it. I would just like to suggest creating a set amount of time dedicated to the spell. You don't want to be working on them to separate a year from now. I would give it a time frame, a month, 3 months, or a date special to you and then focus primarily on drawing something positive in. Stick to the date.

Also, I would advise cleaning yourself and possibly your house after working with the jar since it is a negative spell. You don't want that energy hanging around. You can read more about it here: https://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

CrystalAlchemist

Unread post by CrystalAlchemist » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:05 am

Hello, all!
I have a dear friend that has a mother in law that is pure evil. My friend is does not believe in any baneful or bending of will type works, so she does not want to do any of those spells herself, but has told me she would not have an issue if I did them on her behalf (since we have different belief systems). I am so tired of seeing this woman destroy my friend's marriage, family, & even her own mental health. My friend has tried cutting this woman out of their lives, but this crazy devil woman resorts to gaslighting, slander, and borderline stalking. Here is my question: Would a sour jar be the best course of action or should I go straight to the Hot Foot and/or Goofer Dust?
Thank you, St. Expedite!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:40 am

Hi CrystalAlchemist,

I'm so sorry your friend is going through that. I'd recommend against a sour jar because it sounds like their relationship is already plenty sour, unless there's more to it, and she'd like to sour the mother-in-law's relationship with her son?

For toxic people, I think Hot Foot is the best way to go, along with setting strong personal boundaries. There's an excellent thread about how to drive awful people away with Hot Foot Powder here:

hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

alexbrown121

Unread post by alexbrown121 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:12 am

HI Terra Rising,

Thanks for your valuable guidance, Actually few weeks ago, I did that spell but there was a problem, my Jar was licked and Vinegar came out when I was shaking. When I performed that spell, I felt extensive negative energy and after spell I cleansed myself, then I feel relaxed and positive. Is extensive negative energy good or bad? because I have added so much anger while casting a spell. Yes I will surely keep some deadline and will focus on that date.

Thanks once again....

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi alexbrown121,

If you are doing a negative spell like a vinegar jar, pouring all your negativity into it while you're doing the work is exactly what you want to do, and if you feel it while you're shaking it, that's a fantastic sign that your intent and your focus is very strong indeed.

You did the absolute right thing cleansing afterward, but also please make sure to protect yourself as well. You can find info on Protection Spiritual Supplies here:

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html

Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Maleficent333
Newly Registered

Unread post by Maleficent333 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:19 pm

So I did a sour jar the start of the waning moon. So 5 days now. Ive lit 3 candles on it so far and have been shaking it every day since.

My question is this:

Someone blew it out today unfortunately. I'm still feeling pretty good about the works I've done thus far. Will I need to restart my jar over again?.

What are your thoughts on this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello, Maleficent333 , and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

When a bystander puts out a candle light on a spell which is intended to have negative affects on a foe, which would be the case with your spell, i take the view that there is either interference by the bystander (for instance, they don't want me harming the foe, or they hate magic) or that the foe against whom i am working is mentally and magically strong enough to somehow get the bystander to put out the candle.

So first off, you need to make a divination on who was REALLY at cause here -- the bystander or the foe? A pendulum, bone, or tarot reading should settle the question. If you are not gifted for divination yourself, get a ten-minute reading from anyone at AIRR or HP.

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo Psychics
http://hoodoopsychics.com

After you determine who instigated it, you have to mitigate the damage. If it was the bystander's work alone, unaided, you have to shield your work from bystanders. If it was the foe, acting through the bystander, you need to take steps to make your work spiritually invisible, to protect your perimeter, and to add more force to your work.

You do NOT need to make a new jar, but you might wish to open it and add a few more ingredients. and say a strng prayer over it. For instance, if it was a vinegar jar, add Lemon juice, and if it was a Lemon in a Jar of Vinegar, add some Vandal Root. There is no one way to do this -- just get in and adjust it.

After that, light a fresh candle (don;t re-use the one that was blown out) and start where you left off..

God luck.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”