Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Hello ratqueen,

Leaking jars can be problematic, and a sign that you did not seal it properly. If you wish to deploy it to send that energy to the universe to work for your goal, then you can throw it in running water like a river. Don't throw it in a swamp as that is stagnant water that isn't going anywhere.

Give your work time to manifest before moving on to other spells. If you haven't seen any signs or movement within 30 days, then you can evaluate your next steps.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

tamy12

Unread post by tamy12 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Hi, im a new member. ive been looking through the forums before as a guest. i have a problem with a few people causing me trouble and talking bad about me for a year now and spreading rumors.they have caused me alot of stress and anxiety in my life and wont stop doing it, making me look bad in the neighborhood. one guy that i used to talk to got upset that i dont want a relationship with him, so i stopped talking to him. he then ruined my relationship with my boyfriend.he was telling lies and threatened him for months until my boyfriend broke up with me and im upset and heart broken.im not sure if i should do a vinegar jar or freezer spell for him.i would like to know what actions to take and if i could do both at the same time.or maybe just cross him also.

thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Hello tamy12,

You have asked this same question in several topic areas of the forum, including starting your own topic. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the board, because such repetitive and wayward posting is against our guidelines.

Please refer to the answers you have already been given, and do not repeat questions in multiple threads. I will refrain from giving you a board warning as you are new, but will if it happens again.

Thank you for understanding.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:27 pm

Hi,

I am not one for resorting to baneful magick, but right now I just need to let off some steam....

Ok, there is this girl I've worked hard over a year to get. First of all, this girl is incredibly beautiful but the thing is that she is only 22 and has 3 kids. It was hard at first but I was able to overlook that. Despite that, she is (or seemed to be) a nice girl type, so she at least had that going for her.

I've worked countless amounts of spells and persistently went to this girl's job once/twice a week over the course of the year to try to woo her over, working numerous spells and tricks to ensure I would get what I wanted.

It wasn't until a month ago that I finally got some play with her. She finally started showing signs that she was interested in me and after a while I was able to get her number.

We started talking through text and things started off good but quickly turned "iffy". It's kind of hard to read a person's energy through text if you are not naturally gifted at that, but I could tell something was not right - to make a long story short.

Anyway, this went on for the past two weeks. I finally decided to get a reading through AIRR on the situation and I was told that the girl is interested in me but she was just focusing on her life and her finances right now. I was advised that I should do a cleansing bath to get rid of a blockage that's stopping the girl from fully coming to me as well as a love bath in order to attract love to me - so I did just that.

Ok, the baths worked (or so it seemed) and the girl opened up more but something still wasn't right. Judging by her body language when I saw her in person I could tell she was into me. It seemed very genuine and with her being a quiet gentle person it was easy to see it within her mannerisms that it was legit interest. But texting was a different story.

A few days passed and we continue to text each other but it was still slow on her end with very little responses and no real emotion. The next day I went to her job to see her and I calmly confronted her about why it seemed as if she didn't want to talk to me and she said "that's how I am with everybody when I text". So anyway, I took her word with a grain of salt and I told her that I wanted to finally spend time with her tomorrow (which was today, Saturday) and she said ok, she was gonna come over. So she told me to text me her my address. So we made plans.

Skip to the next day (today, Saturday).... Early this morning I texted her - no response.

I set up everything for our date outside on the porch (being as we can't go out anywhere due to the pandemic). I bought 2 bottles of wine, steak, shrimp, and scallops. I put up a lot of money for this day, just for the two of us!

I texted her again this afternoon - No response.

So when the appointed time for our date rolls around (4pm) I finally texted her again and told her that I was tired of playing games with her and that I was done, then wouldn't you know she responded right back quickly saying "first of all, we were never in a relationship and I don't have time to tend to a man at this point because I have other obligations! (which were her kids), but ok whatever!!!".

So I responded "Well, you should've told me all of that in the first place instead of leading me on, it's that simple. But you never tell me anything" - No response.

Anyway, the rest of the evening goes on and I decided to let my family eat what I bought for me and her so the day wouldn't go to waste.

Later on tonight I took a nap then woke up about 2 hrs later. I got online and seen that the girl had since posted a few pics on Instagram as well as shared some random memes on Facebook - but yet she didn't have the decency to at least respond to me!

After seeing that I finally decide to call the same reader from the AIRR that I called earlier this week.

Tonight I tell the reader about the situation and everything that went on earlier today, so she began to read her cards and told me that she sees I am very interested in the girl and the girl is interested in me, but the girl isn't being honest with me and she doesn’t give me the respect that I deserve as a man.

I continue to ask further questions and she said the girl told me she doesn't have time for a man but she isn't telling the whole story. She said that there is another guy in the picture at the moment. She didn't say whether or not this guy was a lover but there is another guy around. She looks further and said it looks like it might be the father of the girl's last baby.

So at the time I'm thinking, why didn't the reader tell me this earlier this week when I talked to her? She told me that the girl didn't have a lover on the side or anything like that, but now this.

I was trying to ask further questions but by that time the session was timed out, so that cut it short.

To get to the point, I was so furious that I could barely contain myself. After thinking about all the immense amount of spell work I've done (love drawing spells, honey jar, poppet doll, etc.) and the overall money and time I spent in effort of trying to get this girl - none of it was worth it in the end.

So in the midst of my fury I made a vinegar jar for her and I cursed her.

I was so mad that I petitioned that the same guy she played me with will do the same to her in return 10 fold. I continued to shake the jar and turned it upside down, cursing her some more and burned a candle on top of it. Then I stabbed the love poppet doll with pins........

I was just so angry that I couldn't help myself. The feeling of betrayal hurt so badly that I put all the energy into cursing her.

After that I did a cut & clear spell and slowly but surely I'm slowly feeling my feelings for her "numbing". I still have feelings for her because I put in a lot of work over a year into this, so it’s not easy for the feelings to just instantly fade away but as of now the pain doesn't hurt as bad anymore.

I'm sorry that this was so long but I just had to vent. We are all human here and we all go through pain, and sometimes (in this case) when we are hurt we resort to doing things we may not want to do.

Thing is, I really don’t know if it was justified or not because after cooling off and having time to think, maybe JUST MAYBE there’s a chance that I was looking at the situation wrong.

But since I started the vinegar jar as well as the other cursings, is there any way to undo it if I decide to?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:52 am

Hello jdsmooth85,

In future, you do not need to go into such microscopic detail in your posts, as it wastes forum space and is unnecessary to get an answer to your simple question.

If you want to undo a vinegar jar, simply pour the wet ingredients down a drain, dispose of hard ingredients like nails in the trash, wash the jar with ammonia and recycle the glass. If you have used photos or petition papers that had not dissolved, you can burn them and scatter the ashes at a crossroads and make sure you indicate to spirit that you are ending the spell.

Good luck.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:23 am

Thanks Miss Athena

At the time I just felt the need to get it all off my chest because I had no one else to talk to about this, other than the reader I told you I called but then the time was limited.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

I felt a strong urgency to undo the spell and it took a while to get a response, so that next morning I did exactly what you suggested and poured the contents of the jar out but I didn't burn the dissolving petition paper though.

Either way, I immediately felt a bit relieved.

AnitaSire

Unread post by AnitaSire » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:04 am

Hello,
A quick question about deploying a vinegar jar. I am thinking of working on it for 9 days (by working it's meant shaking it from time to time right?) and then deploying it in the river that passes close to the house of one of the targets. Can I throw it from a brigde?
I also read that we are supposed to make a small hole in the lid, but then I read that as the bottle sinks then targets dies, this applies to some heavy curses right? I don't want anyone to have any physical issues, only to sour the relationship.
Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:11 pm

Hello AnitaSire,

Working your jar can mean shaking it, burning candles on it, shouting curses at it, etc. You get the picture.

Yes, you can throw it from a bridge.

You don't need to puncture the lid to deploy it. I've never heard that the target dies as a result of deployment. If you petitioned for their death, it may be possible presuming such an outcome is justified in the eyes of Spirit, but as a general rule you should not worry about that. You petitioned to sour a relationship, so have faith in your success of that outcome.

AnitaSire

Unread post by AnitaSire » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:22 am

Thank you Miss Athena

AnitaSire

Unread post by AnitaSire » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Hello,
I made a vinegar jar for my husband and his manipulative ex (who pretends that she's nice with him). I was wondering if it's a good idea to deploy it under the stairs of our porch (not burying, just leaving it under the stairs), so that he goes over it. But in this case, would it only affect him? Should the jar stay there for a long time? What happens if it gets removed or explodes (our winters are cold)?

I was also thinking of doing a vinagar jar for my son to separate him from a friend who doesn't have a good influence on him, is it ok to deploy the jar under the stairs as well?

Thanks a lot!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:00 pm

Hello AnitaSire,

I would not want to have that energy on your premises. Deploy the first jar in a place where his ex can walk over it (buried beneath her stairs, for example) and the second one where your son's friend can walk over it.

If neither is achievable, then deploy them in running water like a river, to send those relationships out of town.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Quick question on a vinegar jar. I plan on adding war water to my jar with a cat hair and a dog hair to encourage fighting among the parties in the jar. I was going to use a hair from my own black cat, and a hair from my own black dog, due to ease of access to their hair, but I don't want to risk the health of my fur babies. Is it okay to use their naturally shed hair and simply state my intention for the souring of the targets only? As long as I'm clear on my intent then my pets should be okay, right? I just want to be certain before I get started in my jar. Thank you!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 10, 2020 9:40 pm

amysx13 --

Generally speaking, in the old days there was no commerce or trade in dog or cat hairs, so people got them from their own animals or from a neighbor's pet. Nowadays folks sometimes would rather not use the hair of their own pets, not because they think the use of their hairs in curses will flash back on the animals, but because the cat and the dog may be too friendly with one another to represent enemies.

The choice is yours, but there is no traditional belief that harm will come to the animals, your pets or not, whose hair is used.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sun May 10, 2020 11:34 pm

Thank you! My puppy is still pretty rambunctious, so the cats aren't very fond of him yet. I think their hairs will work nicely to create some discord in the targets of the jar!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Thu May 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello, to all, I was looking into doing three seperate vinegar jars but i only have three candles,and the. New moon is tomorrow, so I wanted to do the spells today for three days, with the black candle in the middle and the three jars surrounding the candle. One jar is actually for breakup between my ex and his ex wife ,they are still friends and connected, and she heavily impacted our relationship. I basically for their jar want to seperate them forever, break the connection is the goal. Any information would be helpful, thank you all. Blessings

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Hello QuoteTheRaven,

Your idea sounds fine. Work with what you have.

However, my personal experience has been that working one spell at a time yields the best results, as my energy is focused on that one desired outcome. Working three spells at a time will diffuse your energy to your disadvantage. Just something for you to consider.

Good luck.

FlagFish
Newly Registered

Unread post by FlagFish » Thu May 21, 2020 3:01 pm

Greetings! I have done some thorough research on sour jars and I’m very confident that I have the energy to manifest this spell and make it come true. I just want to be certain that I am safe. Me, my family and friends and loved ones. This particular wrench completely has this coming and most definitely deserves it. I feel no guilt and I haven’t even done the spell. She is trying to reek havoc on my relationship and my personal life. The worst thing is, she puts on a persona like she’s an angel. I’ve been a big fan of turning the other cheek and being the bigger person my whole life and quite frankly I’m sick of it. I feel like this is my time to seek much needed revenge and redemption on somebody who truly deserves it. So, I have my ingredients for what I need in my jar, I also have a set of protection spells and stones to help me before I do the spell. Should that be enough to keep me safe? Also, with the ingredients is there a certain ratio rule I have to go by or do I go by what I feel? I know to leave room in the jar for fermentation but that’s about it. I would love to do everything completely right and perfect. I need this spell to work and do it’s job nice and swift. This might be a bit.. harsh. But have spells ever ended in death? Would that make an effect on me (the sender) because of such power? I want to make me spell very potent and I want to know what degree it could go to. Of course, these are spirits and I know that will do what they want and what they please, I can only control so much. Nonetheless, I would like to know how far a jar has gone. Thank you for you time and my God, I appreciate this forum.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 22, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy to have you here.

I will answer your questions in the order in which you asked them.

If you are concerned that she might try to reverse the spell you sent back to you, then work with Protection products to keep her efforts from sticking to you. You can find them here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

If your concern for safety is more about karma and the idea that what you send to the universe will come back to affect you, then let me put your mind at ease. Karma is a concept most often found in Eastern religious and spiritual traditions. It is not a belief inherent to hoodoo conjure, thus the idea of "blowback" is not a part of this work. The only instance, as I said above, is your target deliberately reversing your spell back to you, or performing their own spells on you in revenge for your work on them. See my recommendation for Protection products above if that is the case.

There are no set ratio to ingredients, but do know that a little goes a long way. You don't need to use every last bit of everything you have on hand for your spell to work.

Spells can end in death but only if A/ that was your petition, and B/ such an extreme outcome is seen as justified by Spirit. You would not, for instance, wish death upon someone who simply stole your boyfriend or is trying to break up your relationship, or other annoyances as that would not be a justified ending for such infractions. Petition accordingly, and trust that Spirit knows the proper course of action to take.

You sound very new and inexperienced, so do proceed with care and don't try to take things to extremes, expecting a Hollywood-themed dramatic outcome. That's not how magic works.

If ever in doubt, contact a professional rootworker from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers to either walk you through the details of a spell or do the work on your behalf. You can find AIRR members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

QuoteTheRaven

Unread post by QuoteTheRaven » Fri May 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Thanks Athena, I decided to just work one,to focus all my energy into it,blessings.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:10 am

When I make the vinegar jar do I cleanse myself before? What do I put in it? What color candle to burn on top? How do I dispose of it? I want to really sour a person’s life that tried all that they could to ruin mine. This person slanders next all over social media and wishes ill upon me constantly. They are unapologetic and they know magic themselves as well. All she did was cheat in our relationship and showed no emotion, or care. Yes I have considered cut and clear and don’t mind doing it, but I want some type of justice. I have already cast a hotfoot candle on her meddling ex and other rivals through Deacon Millet before and it worked so well the guy got another woman pregnant. However she still keeps in touch with the guy so I had an inflammatory confusion candle lit to sour that as well. I do not want her back. She has disrespected me in ways that you cannot imagine. I am thinking of doing a cut and clear and freezing her love life that way I stay on the positive magic side sorta. I can do the vinegar jar but I want to make sure I do it properly because it worked very well when I used it before and I wasn’t able to undo it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Hello Casteel344,

Your specific questions have already been asked and answered several times in this thread, so please read through the many pages here starting from the beginning. You will find advice and ideas on what to put in your jar, how to work candles on it (black candles are traditional) and how to deploy your jar. Please read these pages as you will find the answers you seek.

You can cleanse yourself before making your jar, but do cleanse after you deploy it, using Hyssop to remove your sin of cursing another. You can search the forum for detailed topics on how to spiritually cleanse yourself properly. If you still have questions after reading those topics, ask us there and we will answer you.

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:05 am

Hello everyone

I want to do a vinegar break jar for my two targets the male target had cheated me.

I have ordered breakup stuff from LM but it will be a while before I get it because I am not staying in the United States.

My question is can I start a vinegar jar (to sour things up) between my two targets by making one with all the things I have available right now except the breakup oil and power?
And after my breakup stuff arrives, can I make a detailed breakup jar again?
I have read the vinegar jar thread enough to have an idea as to what goes in it, how to work with it and also some on the deployment.

Kindly advise
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Sheewitch22,

Yes, I say get it started. If it seems to be going good when your products arrive, then use them in a different break up spell. If the jar doesn't seem to be working out when they arrive, dispose of it and start anew.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:14 pm

Thank you Ms Terra, I will start my vinegar break up jar right away on the appropriate day and taking care of the time.

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:12 am

Hi all,

I did my first vinegar jar and was satisfied how it turned out but the next day too much vinegar was oozing out of it, I did not overfilled the jar with vinegar and left some space (guess, I did not pick a right kind of glass jar/lid must have not been the strongest kind) So I had to dispose it and make a new jar.
My question is I threw the jar in a small canal which is right next to the crossroads closed to my targets house and he uses that road everyday. Did I deploy the faulty jar correctly please tell?
Or should I just have left it at the crossroads?

Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:46 am

Sheewitch22,

Well, if you want the target to move away, i'd say you disposed of it perfectly. Throwing spell remains in a river is to move them out of town. You can go ahead and make the new jar if you wish. If you read this thread you'll find ways to prevent this. It tends to happen quite a bit.

Please read about disposal and deployment options here: https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#water
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Firstly thank you Ms Terra for your quick reply and to the LM forum.

I do not want my male target to move out of town.

I redid a new jar even though it’s not the appropriate moon phase but my guts were really telling me it’s the time.

I did the cleansing and stuff too again thanks to this forum educating me about it.

I will go through the link/thread that you have provided. I am still so new to all this trying to read as much as possible and familiarise myself to it.

Regards
SS

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:40 am

Sheewitch22,

Some people prefer timing their work to the moon phases, others prefer working by the days of the week. You'll find out what works best for you. I try to align days, moon cycles, planetary hours as much as possible but sometimes you just have to go for it! I'm glad you made the new jar. Hopefully it behaves a little bit better than the last one.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:36 pm

Thank you Ms Terra,

The new jar has got to behave because I have put all my power and determination into it!!!
I am learning to work according to moon phases, days and also planetary hours all thanks to the inputs of this forum which has been one of my main platforms for studying hoodoo.
My LM order is stuck back because shipping is still not available at my location but this has given me time to read and start with what’s available and I know once I have my LM products it will be powerful magic.

Regards
SS

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:17 am

Sorry I mean to say shipping is still not open at my location because of the pandemic situation

Take care.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:43 pm

Good Afternoon, All.

So I was in my bathroom where I keep my vinegar jars and work them (I do cleansing on both the room and myself after). I shook the jar and repeated the petition, "All relationships _______ has with rival women will be destroyed." Nothing came out of the jar to indicate that is was loose. After that I began brushing my teeth and heard a sound. I turned off my toothbrush and heard the jar making hissing sounds. When it stopped, I checked the jar and the top. NOTHING WAS WRONG with it and the top wasn't loose.

Not asking for divination, but since there is nothing mundane wrong with the jar, does this mean or indicate anything? ETA: This same question was asked earlier in the thread, but never answered.

I will add that this morning a movie I was watching said, "I don't love you anymore, "main rival's last name". But since it was her last name I dismissed it. I saw her full name a few days ago, too. One of the Admins (sorry, I forgot who) said that when things happen in 3, to pay attention. But I don't know what the hissing vinegar jar means.

I recently (withing the past month) had a reading with my AIRR reader; I started doing different work based on that reading. Thank you for any insight you can give.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:15 am

MrsSchaeffer2020,

I can't really say what the hissing would mean. Maybe it's because I'm not intimate with the jar itself or the people or the situation. Do you happen to write down these signs for the spells you are doing? If not, I suggest doing so. Record the amount of time from start to finish, the signs you notice and then the final outcome. That way you will have a reference of common signs given when you do spells. It will be tailored specifically for you and the signs spirit gives you.

Just a thought.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Thank you for that advice, Terra Rising. You are right that I should do that. I have some LM Four Thieves Vinegar coming that I am going to use in a new vinegar jar. I'll start with that one. xo
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Charles_

Unread post by Charles_ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:22 pm

Hello, I have these questions about jars:

- If you want a beloved relative of you get divorced from his possesive partner(you want to get rid of the girlfriend), and do a vinegar break up jar, placing both names inside, could cause this spell some damage on your relative? Should you do anything in order to protect him?

-When you perform a jar spell during 7 or 10 days, and each day you burn a candle on the top of the jar, how long should be the candle burning each day? The candles I have last more than 8h each. Should I divide the candle with 7 or 1o marks and burn each day one of thr marks?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:24 am

Charles_,

1. If you only want to sour the individual and not the entire couple, then only use that person's name. Yes, if you use both of their names, both lives will be soured. Just leave the other name out.

2. I would burn the candle for at least 15 min. 30 min would be better. Yes, you can divide the candle with marks so you can do it on section at a time. It really doesn't matter how many marks on the candle.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Charles_

Unread post by Charles_ » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:10 pm

I have read about the risk that the jar can explode. Regarding this, in order to prevent that situation, I have these questions:

1- If the bottle is filled only about 60%,the risk is 0% although you shake it vigorously?
2- Have you protect your face when performing this type of magic?
3- Would be fine if you use a glass bottle of carbonic drink, like beer or a little bottle of champagn, so I suppose these bottles, being suited for gas drinks shall not explode?
4- Are plastic bottles suited?
Thanks

Charles_

Unread post by Charles_ » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:16 pm

By the way, I forgot to ask: If you have in the past, performed a sour jar for both, IS there any way to remove any souring effect in the life of your beloved person? Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:45 am

Charles_,

1. I don't think the risk is ever 0 but leaving a gap helps.
2. No I haven't
3. Yes, you could use these bottles. The pressure will still be a lot though and may leak from the cap.
4. Personal opinion: Plastic is gross and shouldn't be used in magic
5. You could pour out the bottle and put Jinx Killer on the contents stating you take off the spell. Bury it in a graveyard or at a crossroads. Remake the jar for just the intended person.

Jinx Killer: https://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mind body green

Unread post by Mind body green » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:52 pm

Hi everyone,

Before I start I just want to say that I have read through about 24 pages of the forum and I cannot keep reading.

I am wanting to do a vinegar jar on my sons father and a female in his life who is making us coming back together harder than it should be. I want to sour their relationship so that we can proceed with our plans for our family. I plan on adding: 9 pins, 9 nails, 9 needles, vinegar, sulfur powder if I can get it, broken glass, lemon juice, habanero pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper, poppy seeds, mustard seeds, photos, a petition and hair.

When adding the hair do I need hair from both of them when I am just wanting her to leave or is it wise to add both?

When adding photos are separate photos good if they do not have photos together? I plan to write their names and DOB on the back of them.

When burning candles, should i just burn them on tuesday and saturday while shaking everyday or every now and then?

I am planning to do a honey jar and seen that they should not be created at the same time, is this true? Should I do a honey jar to sweeten him to me now while I am around him or does it not matter?

This is my first time doing something like this so would it be better for me to get someone more experienced from the AIRR? The only thing is with that I cannot use their personal items if I do so.

With personal protection is it idea to cleanse every time I burn the candle? I am planning to buy some hyssop, but I also have hyssop tea on hand will that work? On top of that will i need to burn a white candle as well? anything else I can do for protection?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:47 am

Mind body green,

1. I would use what personal concerns you have.
2. Yes the photos are fine if they are separate.
3. Yes, that is fine.
4. You can do it at the same time but honestly I would get the vinegar jar working first and then the sweetening. I would also do some other love work while the two of you are together. Love Me would be a great one to add. You can find some free love spell ideas here: https://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html and here: https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
5. It's up to you if you want to hire someone. Not every worker does breakup work. You might be better off trying it yourself to see if you can get results before hiring someone.
6. This varies by worker. I cleanse once a week when doing the work. Others do it every time they burn the candle. It's really up to you. Bathe with the hyssop, hyssop tea would just be the icing on the cake. Don't forget psalms 51 when you draw the bath. What white candle? On top of tea? Just bathing is fine. As far as protection, dabbing some Protection oil on after the bath helps. You can dress the bottoms of your feet or your forehead in the sign of the cross if you like.

This like will be able to answer your question about cleansing afterwards: https://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

I hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Mind body green

Unread post by Mind body green » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:02 pm

Good evening all,
When making a vinegar jar, what do you all put on your petitions as far as your intentions? I want one to break up my ex and his fairly new girlfriend.. i am thinking on the lines of break up, never return, be unhappy, end the relationship etc. But i am not 100% sure what else to add.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello Mind body green,

I think you answered your own question with your suggested petition. Write from your heart. What do you want to see as the final outcome? Keep it simple and focused, and trust that Spirit will find the right path towards manifesting it.

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:46 pm

Hello
Is it okay to do breakup and love work at the same time? I received my lucky mojo order and was about to start my work.
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:14 am

Sheewitch22,

Yes you can. I recommend working them on different days. Do the break up work on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Do the love work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. That way your energy is focused on a single outcome instead of negative/positive work on the same day.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Suriyothai

Unread post by Suriyothai » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:16 pm

I'm working on a new break up jar. Limes, lemon, vinegar, cofin nail in each lime. poppy seeds and sun dried ghost peppers I spent a week drying and other peppers. some dried minced garlic and onion.
But other ingredents kinda just ended up showing up and I realized it was useful for the jar.
Like cat and dog hair - its not black but my dog and my housemates cat ended up fighting and I have their hair.
grass burrs - somehow my dog was covered in them and I didnt know it existed near here
a scorpion that my house mate killed. we kill them to protect the pets

but anyways What are your thought on if I added graveyard dirt and oil, break up powder and oil, goofer dust, and sulfur to the mix? I want to kill the relationship, not just sour it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:54 pm

Hello Suriyothai,

Your additional items sound fine to me (use Break Up oil not powder in the jar), but I would not use animal hair from your own pets. I would not put my own pets' hair in a jar intended to curse anyone else. I wouldn't want that energy associated with my fur babies, but that's just me.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:09 am

I want to deploy a vinegar jar to sour the heck out of two people that made my life hell. They wished death upon me. Cursed my love life. Abused me and tried to control me. They hired someone to do harmful work to me so I would be their slave. If I deploy the vinegar jar they will know that it is coming from me because obviously I have clear motives for revenge. I have done a reading in the past with an AIRR member who told me that I was indeed justified in seeking revenge. I was cheated on, slandered, physically abused, and manipulated. How can I deploy the jar without them knowing it’s me and how can I protect myself when they know magic and have a practitioner on their side.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Casteel344, a good place to begin would probably be this thread on doing work in secret must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... 18109.html

And there is a whole section of the board with threads on protection ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection ... k-f42.html

And specifically a thread on protection from rootworkers.
spells-for-protection-from-a-rootworker ... 23528.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:01 am

Thanks so much I’m going to check this out for sure

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:59 pm

Hello Casteel344,

You got good advice so please follow it.

The simplest way to stay invisible while you work is to surround your workspace with bay leaves, and put them in your shoes as well. It keeps any spiritually prying eyes from detecting your work.

HER-BAY-LEAF
Bay Leaf
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:48 pm

Thank you for the reply Ms Terra and sorry for a late reply.
1) I started my vinegar breakup jar with LM products on Aug the 2nd and I am going to keep working it for 3 months is what I have in my mind right now (I used a pickle jar glass jar with screw top lid)
2) I wanted to add lime break up spell too so I did the lime break up spell on Aug 5th with the couple’s pictures not touching each other stuffed in the lime with LM breakup powder sprinkled inside the lime and the pictures dressed with breakup oil inflammatory confusion oil and destruction oil and was able to burry it close to the main gate(Residence) of the targets.
3) I still was not satisfied I guess had the urge to do one more spell so I did a mini vinegar jar to burry again on Aug the 8th where I printed the tower card to write my petition dressed with breakup oil and destruction oil and then the targets pictures dressed with oils and breakup powder I also added mustard seeds asafoetida chilli powder black pepper and vinegar I worked this jar everyday for 7 days and today early morning at 4am I burry the mini jar near my targets residence again near their front gate

Did I do too many spells? Or I am fine?
I did do cleaning with the 13 herbs bath before and after the work
I have noticed small signs that there might be something going on but I will post when I get a sure confirmation and also I am not going to hurry on my end results
I would like to thank Lucky Mojo for not just the breakup products but I really love all the other oils that I have ordered

Regards
SS

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:49 pm

For the mini vinegar jar that I buried near my targets front gate I also added sulphur and crushed dried hot chilly peppers

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Hello Sheewitch22,

I am less concerned about you doing too many spells than I am about your need to add to the pile. Why the urgency to repeat a vinegar jar that you had already made just days before? That is a manic approach to rootwork that suggests you were not in the correct frame of mind to perform this kind of work.

Give your spells time to manifest before deciding if more or other kinds of spells are needed. Also give yourself a timeframe for this kind of work, so you are not still attempting to break them up months or years from now.

Have patience and a clear head and you will have a better chance of success.

Sheewitch22

Unread post by Sheewitch22 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:39 am

That makes so much sense Miss Athena, may be I repeating the vinegar jar was a nutty idea.
I am not in a hurry, will definitely practice patience with my rootwork and practice meditation to release any attachments about its results.
Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:41 pm

"Bottle Up and Go!" is a brand new book by Catherine Yronwode and Lara Rivera, on sale now for pre-orders. It ships October 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2020 in time with the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, but if you plan to attend the Virtual Festival, you will get this book (and others) with your Workshop Box.

Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera

Use in Magic:
This foundational book of conjure methods will introduce you to more than 100 time-tested ways to cast magic spells for protection, love, luck, wealth, health, and revenge within a variety of containers including:
• Eggs, Bones, Shells, and Fruits
• Potted Plants and Hollow Trees
• Paper, Cloth, and Leather Packets
• Mojo Hands and Troll Bundles
• Doll-Babies and Loaded Statuary
• Glass Bottles and Jars
• Sugar, Cigar, and Match Boxes
• Mirror Boxes and Compacts
• Loaded Oil Lamps and Candles
• Ice Boxes and Freezers
• Black Hawk Buckets
• Scandinavian Spiritus Boxes
• Witch Bottles and Bottle Trees
• Jewish and Arabic Spirit Traps

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-BUAG
Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

El707

Unread post by El707 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello All ! Long time no see! I have a slight problem.
I fell out with an ex-friend/co-worker. We’re kinda like friends with benefits. I was good to her and come to find out she’s been talking behind my back and telling people how she was gonna take advantage of me and play with my emotions to get what she wants/wanted. I want to put her in a vinegar jar....problem is we don’t speak at all anymore. I see her sometimes at work. She blocked me when I called her out on her bullshit and lies. I want to see if my jar is actually working. Should I perform a contact me spell first or reconciliation(I know it conflicts) Just to be fake to be in communication to see if my revenge work is working or go ahead with the vinegar jar without a contact spell? I tried to let it go and do cut and clear but I’m still pissed off! Thanks !

We officially fell out about 3 weeks ago ..maybe a month. I just found out about all what’s shes been saying about me to coworkers at work 2 weeks ago. She’s making me out to be a crazy person .

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:53 pm

Hello El707,

I wouldn't do any work other than your vinegar jar. Have faith in a positive outcome. If you want insight into how or whether your spell is affecting her, you can get a reading. You can find professional readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:27 am

Hello

I hope everyone is well. If one is working a vinegar jar and the ink from the pictures are starting to come off, is that a sign ? Or just the acid from the vinegar ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:55 am

Hello vibe77,

That is normal. Ink will erode in an acidic bath like that, so don't read too much into it.

Good luck with your spell.

fusionbell74
Newly Registered

Unread post by fusionbell74 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:59 pm

Hi All. So I did a Vinegar jar. I placed their names on a piece of paper used a few spices pepper cayenne vinegar lemon etc all inside a glass mason jar. I also placed aluminum foil around the jar to keep it dark when hidden and not working a candle. I did this for 7 days and i hid the jar in a dark place. I am not sure if my ex is still w his current GF as he blocked me off all social media. I prayed over the jar for 7 days with a black candle I don’t know what to do next. I am unable to deploy the jar where they live as they live at least an hr away from me. Do I keep the jar, take it out and keep doing the candle and praying over it w my intentions? How long do I do this for? Should I start a new jar or is the one I have ok to continue? Should I keep the jar covered in aluminum foil and keep it dark if I am to continue to work on it? Is a jar usually deployed when they break up or sooner? How else can I get them to break up? If I have to deploy it where and how do I do it ? Sorry for the questions just wanted to make sure I am doing this correctly. Thank you in advance for your help.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”