Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:00 am

Hello fusionbell74,

If you can't deploy your jar where they will both walk over it, you can throw it into running water like a river to send their relationship away. It's one way to work.

For more information on deploying spell remains of all kinds, refer to the following free page:
https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Personally, I work a vinegar jar for about a month or until the candles I burn on it burn cleanly, leaving little to no wax remains. Other rootworkers have a different approach, so find whatever works for you.

You don't have to re-do your jar. It is working for you. Give it time (generally one month) for you to see at least movement toward your goal before considering another spell. That's what I do, so you can consider that approach for your own work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

fusionbell74

Unread post by fusionbell74 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Hi Miss Athena. Thank you for the reply. Kind of sad to still hear they are together. Been working on the jar for quite some time. At least a month and the candles burn clean barely any remnants on top. I don’t have a river near me as I live near the LI sound. Is it okay to deploy there? not sure what else I can do. Anything else we can do? Or keep working on the jar. I am using black candles on top. Is that ok?

annap
Newly Registered

Unread post by annap » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:17 am

Hi -

Any suggestions on how to extract semen in a break-up jar. Its on a piece of my clothing which I don't want to include in the jar. Soak in water and squeeze? Any other suggestions? Thanks

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi Annap,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! Once you've added a personal concern (especially one on an absorbent material such as clothing) I wouldn't recommend trying to wring it out to use in another spell. That piece of clothing has the energy of break-up work in it. You could soak it in ammonia but that would destroy the link to your target as well.

I'd recommend using a photo at the very least. Hope that helps.
Evan Lionhart of Lionhart Candles&Curios

fusionbell74

Unread post by fusionbell74 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi Miss Athena. Thank you for the reply. Kind of sad to still hear they are together. Been working on the jar for quite some time. At least a month and the candles burn clean barely any remnants on top. I don’t have a river near me as I live near the LI sound. Is it okay to deploy there? not sure what else I can do. Anything else we can do? Or keep working on the jar. I am using black candles on top. Is that ok?

roar1668

Unread post by roar1668 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:32 am

I have a question regarding black cat and dog hair in a breakup. I wish to break up do individuals however I'm not romantically involved with either. They have just been causing problems. in doing some research on your side and the Forum I've gotten some ideas but in reading this post comment was made of not wanting to possibly bring bad energy to one's own pets. And I actually don't want to bring any bad energy to any poor animal if that is the case. is there any alternatives that can be used? One of the individuals involved is very volatile, narcissistic, selfish Etc. but since this is in the honeymoon phase of a recent start to the relationship and they are moving in together that has not been able to present itself yet. if that were to be brought forward that may instigate a lot of what is needed. As well as some other traits that may be a deal-breaker for the relationship. and this individual in particular needs to suffer due to some current and past deeds.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:19 pm

roar1668,

Miss Cat answered this question earlier this year. You can read her post here: post409462.html?hilit=pet%20hair#p409462

If you are against using the animal hair then leave it out and move forward with the spell. It may not be traditional but it could still work.

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

fusionbell74

Unread post by fusionbell74 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:07 pm

I have deployed the vinegar jar in the sound near where I live. I dont live near a river. I have not seen or heard of any break up just yet and have worked on the bottle over a mknth w a black candle running clean in the jar. Was deploying the jar in the sound ok to do? I also recited my intentions as I threw it out.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:57 am

fusionbell74,

Sounds, ocean bays, and shores are not the same as rivers. Rivers carry the remains out of town and away from you. With the remains in the ocean they are subject to tides coming in and back out. Since you are close to water, there should be small streams near by or creeks. It doesn't have to be as big as the Mississippi. Just enough to carry it away.

It's hard to say what the results well be. I would trust in your work and if it was meant to be your spell will help push it in that direction. Cleanse your self and space from the negative work. Work now to bring something positive in.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:42 am

Hello y’all ... long time ... so I have a question ... I got reading confirming my SO is cheating talking to some other woman... all I know is that it is the queen of swords... can I place a picture of the queen of swords along with his photo in a vinegar jar to make them fight until they leave each other alone? I don’t have any idea who the woman could be. Thanks I’m advance.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:36 am

Dimplez,

Yes! You can also write on the back as well. "Homewrecking B$#@#" would be a good one. Put your anger in it. I would also keep researching as much as you can to find out more.

Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #2145

fusionbell74

Unread post by fusionbell74 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:21 am

@terra rising - I dont have any streams or rivers unless I travel out east for a few hrs to get to one or upstate. Nothing like that close by and they live an hr away so no streets they would drive thru locay to place. What else can be done with the jar ? and my post was supposed to say I am to deploy the jar not that it was deployed. It still needs to be deployed but I have not done any more candle burning on it. I need your help as the jar is here still. Should I sage myself after deploying and a psalm? So confused. Help

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:51 am

Thank you @Terra Rising

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:43 am

fusionbell74,

Burying the jar in a graveyard is an option. Remember to ask the spirit if they are willing to keep the spell and work it on your behalf. Leave 3 dimes or other coins as payment and bury the jar. The crossroads is another option. Did you use the link Miss Athena gave you? It explains some different options you have for deploying the jar. Here is the link again: https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Yes you need to cleanse yourself after this type of work. This can be a bath in hyssop and reciting the 51 psalm. This page will explain bathing and why it is an important part of hoodoo: https://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Please understand this work isn't easy. It may require you to step outside your comfort zone or go out of your way to get it done. Driving to find a river? Yep. Burying something in a graveyard? Yep. Chucking a jar over someone's house? Yep. All of these can be challenging at first but most people find a way.

Best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:00 am

Hello everyone, would a vinegar jar be sufficient to keep someone out of my home? I want to permanently keep someone from living with me and even visiting.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:40 am

Curious1,

No, a vinegar jar is to sour someone's life. It won't keep them away. Hoot Foot and Banishing are recommended for driving someone off or keeping them away. If they visit, sprinkle salt on the floor near your front door. After they leave, curse their name and tell them never to return while sweeping the salt out the door.

This thread covers the subject of driving someone away: hot-foot-to-drive-away-rivals-enemies-b ... -t678.html

For more background on the history of Hot Foot work, please read the Hot Foot page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Iwmmb4e
Newly Registered

Unread post by Iwmmb4e » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:16 pm

I have been burning a whole candle on my jar on Saturdays and Tuesdays but shake it daily. The first time I burned the candle it began with a quick burn, then towards the middle end the flame become jumpy and finally when it was at the very end it a tiny little blue flame continued to burn for hours. I gathered that wax drippings and will dispose at a crossroad. Now Tuesday I burned and had a high steady flame the whole way down and absolutely no drippings or any strange occurrence with the flame. Oh also the first candle remains seemed to have a whitish/ grey residue that was left over on some of the wax. Not quite sure what would have caused it. I’ll burn again on Saturday then I’ll be disposing on the jar

Nicole
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Nicole » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi, Iwmmb4e --

Although you are burning your candle on a Vinegar Jar, your question is actually about divination of candle signs. Lucky for you, we have an entire thread on the topic of candle divination, with links to free web pages we have published online, and links to a book that gives even more answers to questions such as your. See --

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... divination

Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.

Use in Magic:
Four Thieves Vinegar is employed in spells of personal protection, to ward off diseases both natural and unnatural, get rid of enemies, to sour people's lives, and to foment dissent.

Spell Methods:
Washes and Waters are used in baths, in home cleaning, as magical laundry additives, in floor washes, as altar offerings, and as perfumed room spritzes or sprays.

Product Details:
4 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
Good Luck,
Nicole
HRCC Graduate #2056
LMCCo Staff
Redwood Witchery on Etsy

fusionbell74

Unread post by fusionbell74 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:24 am

So the breakup jar being thrown into a creek or estuary or river is ok? Pretty much all that I have around me are on the Island are creeks or estuary. East River in NYC is that ok? Gosh I want to deploy this so bad.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:27 am

fusionbell74,

Yes, a creek or river would be best because it would carry it away. An estuary wouldn't take it anywhere so I wouldn't use that. As long as the creek / River is flowing, you will be fine.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:56 pm

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place. I apologize if this isn't the right forum. I want to sour someone on a place they went to for a week and now thinking of staying there longer. I thought of doing a vinegar jar. Print the map of the place and attach it to the inside looking in. Place a photo of the person in the jar with his name, his birthdate, and petition circling around the photo telling him he soured on this place and wants to leave immediately. In the jar, pins, poppy seeds, calamus, red pepper, black pepper. Does this sound right? Would that work on souring a person on the place? Also, should I write anything on the map or just leave it alone taped to the side? Lastly, would this be better than banishing? Or should I use banishing oil on his photo or the map of the place? I read through everything but can't find any advice on how to sour someone on a place. Thank you all so much.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:09 am

BHgirl333,

I think the map is a good idea. You could write on the back "This place will make you miserable." I would use the pins, calamus or licorice, red pepper and his photo. Place the map in the jar as well. Leave Banishing out of the spell.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:21 am

Hello everyone!
I need some help. My significant other of 12 years and I are in a really bad place right now. I noticed he has been very distant and not being himself. I figured out that he is messing around on me again with his child’s mother. I had a reading and was told that I need to break them up or sour things up with them by doing a vinegar jar. I need help with this as I have no idea how to do one and when I do, do I need to pray over it? Thank you for your help!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:43 pm

Hello Sweetden25,

You are in the right topic area for advice and ideas on how to construct a vinegar jar. Have you read through the many posts here starting from page one? I would begin by doing that and you will find that it's neither complicated nor confusing to do this kind of work.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here and we'll do our best to help.

Good luck!

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:22 pm

Terra Rising, thank you so much for your advice on how to tackle this. I really appreciate it.

Carpathea2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Carpathea2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:31 pm

I'm sorry of this gas been asked, but can/should you work a sour jar to sour someone's life and at the same time work a honey jar to sweeten then to you? Would the two work together or cancel each other out?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Hello Carpathea2,

I wouldn't work those two spells simultaneously on the same target. You want to either sour them or sweeten them, and you can't achieve both at the same time. It also suggests that you aren't clear on your goal for your target, so focus your desired outcome before beginning any work.

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:33 pm

Hello LM Forum,

I'm working a vinegar jar and I'm curious about this ingredient.

I've added the typical items (cayenne, red pepper flakes, whole red chiles, black pepper, salt, etc.) I worked the jar for a week, then discovered my store of poppy seeds, added those. Finally found brown mustard seeds, and added what felt to be an appropriate amount. The jar stays behind the toilet between shaking. Its shaken at least three times a week, repeating my original curses. I have not yet burned black candles on it, as I don't have a cursing oil to dress the candles. From what I read here, the candles amplify the work, but the jar itself is the container spell.

The vinegar jar is in regards to a legal working. Judging from the communications offered to my attorney, the poppy seeds are working. According to HHRM, the brown mustard seeds have a similar effect of confusion. But is there a difference between poppy seeds and brown/black mustard? I was very clearly guided to use them during my meditations.

Thank you,
BellaSolanae
"When you are going though Hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:07 pm

Hi BellaSolanae,

You do not want to re-open a vinegar jar after you have assembled it and begun working on it. If you discover that you have left out any ingredients, start again with a new jar.

It is a good idea to assemble all of your ingredients for a spell several days ahead of putting it together, so you can identify any missing elements before you begin. It's a good habit to have.

I would start your jar from scratch and do not open it again once you've sealed it shut.

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:46 pm

Hello everyone! So I have question about the vinegar jar. I just started one this past Monday and I put pictures of my 2 targets in there and it looks like it’s still in tact. The 2 pictures are to break these 2 apart. They haven’t dissolved or anything. I have vinegar, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Asafoetida powder, hot foot, and nails. I’ve been shaking it up everyday and I don’t see the pictures disintegrating. Does this mean anything? Does it mean my jar has no effect on them? I’m confused.

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:27 pm

Hi Sweetden25,

From what I've read on here, the pictures and petition papers would take longer than a week to dissolve in a weak acid like vinegar. Give it another week, you should see some disintegration. Your jar ingredients sound like a solid classic. Just keep shaking and working, that's how the work goes until deployment. You're putting all your energy into this nasty bottle.

I'm hoping to get someone to answer on here about the black candles (necessary or not). However, you can burn black candles on top of it, and that will enhance the energy in the jar, and your intention. There's some better people who can answer your questions as to effect on this board, I'm not the right person.
-Winston Churchill

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:48 pm

Ohhh thank you very much! I didn’t think about the black candle! Can I still burn it? Even though I already started it? And do I just place it right on top of the lid and light it after I have shaken it? How long do I let it burn for? Should it burn completely out or should I do over a course a few days? I want these 2 be completely separated forever!

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:20 pm

if you look back through the thread, it should answer some of those candle questions.
Yes, you can burn the candles starting now. Some people only burn candles on top a few times a week.
From my understanding, you can use a candle holder if its stable enough. Looks like a lot of ppl just melt the bottom of the candle and stick it right on top of the jar lid, burn it on top.
Probably don't use the big 9" votive, it would be too big, but tapers, 6" offertory, 4" and birthday candle sizes seem to all be suggested.
Yes, let it burn all the way out. Keep it safe, and keep an eye on it, but let the candle burn completely after lighting,if its a smaller candle.
-Winston Churchill

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:50 pm

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback! I have been burning a black candle on top of my jar. It’s almost completely gone. This candle burned all the way down with no wax drippings and high flame! I’ve been reading about how candles burn and it looks like my work is a sign of a well-conceived and properly executed spell. I also read that my spell will go exactly as I have written and expressed it. I feel very confident my spell will do what I need it to do!
Thanks so much for your help!

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:35 pm

That's great, Sweetden! Great candle reading and way to find the ceromancy stuff on this site.
You've inspired me to try myself, necessary or not, on my jar. :evil: :twisted:
-Winston Churchill

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:25 am

Hello Sweetden25,

You have only been working your jar for a short period of time, don't insert doubt into your work by wondering why the photos have not disintegrated. They don't always do that, it depends on the paper used and the ingredients of your jar. Even if they remain intact, the contents of your jar are still working on their relationship, so have confidence in a successful outcome.

Burning candles on your jar is not mandatory, but the energy from a lit flame is helpful. Make sure the lid of your jar is made of metal vs. plastic. You can burn the candles in stages (just be sure to snuff or pinch them out, not blow them out) or all at once. It's up to you. The 4" chime candles burn in about 2 hours, so they can be helpful for a single burn.

A good day for this would be Saturdays, which is appropriate for enemy work. You can start using candles now even though you've been working your jar for a while.

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:09 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:31 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena for your reply and advice.

I disposed/deployed the jar yesterday. I've assembled the ingredients so far and I'm either set to make Tuesday (today) or Saturday.

What are your thoughts on dog feces? Dead spiders? These people are foul and inhumane.
-Winston Churchill

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:34 pm

Hello BellaSolanae,

Those are good additions. Please read through the many posts in this topic, as there is a lot of advice here on how to construct a vinegar jar, and those kinds of additions have already been discussed.

Good luck with your spell.

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:56 pm

Hi Miss Athina! So I was reading back on some of these post and read one post about not adding hot foot in the vinegar jar if I don’t want to drive my love away. So now I’m confused. I have a pic of my love and the woman he’s messing with in the jar and I added hot foot. So my reader had told me to use hot foot or gun powder. Since I had the hot foot on hand, that’s what I used. How do I un-do this because I am not trying to drive him away. Just her.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Hello Sweetden25,

You can continue with the work your reader advised you to do, however if you want that one person to remain in your life, I would add him to a honey jar with you (if you have not already done so).

Also, when working your vinegar jar, make sure you state clearly that you only want to hot foot her out of the way. This can help keep him safe from any fallout from your spell.

If you find he is getting distant from you, end that jar spell and start another one without using Hot Foot ingredients, or with her alone in the jar.

Sweetden25

Unread post by Sweetden25 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Thank you Miss Athena

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi!
I'm making a vinegar jar, I have vinegar, lemon juice, black pepper, pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, salt, hot sauce, dog poop, 9 nails, 9 needles, pins, glass, pictures, do as I say oil, controlling powder and petition papers. I don't have the poppy seeds and crossing oil that I want to add. I'm placing an order with LM, but they told me today that it may take about a month to get to me. I really want to get it done as soon as possible, can I reopen the jar when I get the ingredients? Or is what I have strong enough to make it right now? Also, can I add a small piece of clothing? Thank you!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:09 am

Sunandstars ,

You can make the vinegar jar now with the items you have, add the clothing with the photo/name of the person in it. A nice additive is to add milk, it will sour and spoil just like their relationship. Remember you are using vinegar and milk so it will produce gas, leave some space for the gas to expand. Work the jar shaking it and cursing them, the relationship. Then dispose of it, bury it where they will walk over it, bury it in a cemetery symbolically kill their relationship. When the other lucky mojo products come you can do other spells to support this souring and destruction of their relationship.

Some books that Lucky mojo sells that discuss this type of work:

Bottle up and go: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html

Cursing and Crossing: https://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Destroying Relationships: https://luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

Since I know your goal is to break them up and bring him back, this book has a spell in it where you use figure candles to send her away and him to return to you, works great with a vinegar jar to sour them and a honey jar to sweeten to you at the same time: https://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:55 am

JayDee, thank you!

Will do! I have a honey jar and a breakup candle going already.
Can I keep the jar for a few days to burn candles and shake it? Also, I can't bury by his house, and the cemetery has cops all the time.
Any other way or can I keep it until it works?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:22 am

Sunandstars,

You absolutely can keep it and work it, it is not uncommon to use it in conjunction with other work, place the break-up jar next to a figure candle of him and her, put the honey jar next to a candle for you, each day move the candles so his comes to you and hers moves away with the break-up jar. Keep the jar in a safe place work the jar until you are ready to deploy it. There are many ways to deploy it when you are done with the work, your casework it until they break up then disposes of it. If you cannot do it in a cemetery or where he walks, then do it at the closest crossroad he will pass.

JayDee

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:30 pm

Sounds good!
No oil on the candles?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:08 pm

Sunandstars

I am sorry, yes, always dress a candle with oil, it imputes your intention in the oil and onto the candle. I mentioned a few workings, a separation you would rub break up on his and hers (her whole candle) his back side). Then your candle would be dressed with come to me , reconciliation, return to me oils, his would be front side with the same. Any candles on the honey jar should be dressed with love oils, any candles on the break up should be dressed with a break up, inflammatory of confusion oil.

JayDee

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:45 am

Thank you JayDee!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:28 am

I want to do a vinegar jar on a woman that works at a shop that kept flinging herself on my man, had no respect for me. Like would only talk to him when we would go in there, but I am invisible to her, and not only that to this day she has caused tension and issues in my relationship. I need her to get fired from that shop. I need the owner to hate her, and let her go. Would making a vinegar jar to a tee help with this. I’ve done vinegar jars before, but not for this purpose. Also is it ok if I just shake it? I don’t have any black candles on hand

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 am

Pyromancer,

Yes you can use a vinegar jar to break up this lady and her boss, add them both to the jar and shake it. You can also use break up products or separation products on them to end the working relationship. Here are a few links to support.

Separation: https://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Break up: https://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Lucky mojo book on destroying relationships: https://luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html
A book by Lucky Mojo on Women's work relating to similar issues you are having: https://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html
Hot foot, a great product to send a person away: https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Forum topic to get rid of a bad employee:spells-to-hot-foot-or-send-away-bad-co- ... ob%20fired

JayDee

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:38 pm

I have destruction oil would that work? I wanted to add a few drops to the jar

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:30 am

Pyromancer ,

Absolutely destruction is a fantastic item to use in a vinegar jar to make people fight, you can also dress black candles with it and burn on top of the jar.

JayDee

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:27 am

Hello forum members,

Its time to start composing a new vinegar jar next week. While doing my preparations, I wanted to ask for anyone's perspective or experience on spiders in spells.

I have been reading through Bottle Up and Go! As well as Cursing and Crossing and Destroying Relationships by Miss Aida, plus as much of this thread as possible. Despite Miss Athena's advice to look through this thread, I cannot find much information on the use of dead spiders in vinegar work. I did read everything that "spider" or "spiders" brings up either in this thread on vinegar jars, or on the whole LM site.

I have encountered some signs while working this long set of workings, including a beautiful white spider who emerged out of the blue, and ran over an entire altar setup regarding forcing out lies, and compelling truth in legal work this winter. After going to bed, I woke up in the morning to find this spider had drowned itself in the altar offering cup of whiskey. Additionally, while working at my home, i trapped a few live spiders that appeared for specific use, as they seemed to be signs that the lies were emerging.

I personally find spiders appear in regards to protection, and lying (like a web of lies), and will sometimes bite me or weave webs around my home to alert me of malevolent activity or liars in the past. I value and respect spiders, so i do not see them as inherently malevolent.

I am waiting on a large order to arrive, and I did get my installment of black mustard seeds separately from LM (thanks!). I ordered Inflammatory Confusion Oil, Compelling, and Destruction oil, as well the entire Crossing kit. If my intention is to create a really foul cursing vinegar jar, would black mustard seeds, poppy seeds, sulphur, graveyard dirt, asafoetida, chia seeds, alum, and dead spiders have the effect of watching their entire web of lies and deceit come crashing down in hellish death spiral? Chia and alum were the two ingredients i questioned in this jar.

My standard vinegar bath is salt, black pepper, cayenne, red pepper flakes, and whole chiles in white vinegar. I would add those ingredients to the herb combination i am proposing. I also have needles, pins, nail, screws, and could smash a glass jar and add the broken glass as well for physical items.

I want to accompany the black skull work with an ongoing jar, up to and including burning the skull with any of the above oils on the jar. The reader who read for me about this issue some months ago did say that goofer dust was warrented in this work. I felt that it belongs on the black candles burned on top. But if others want to offer their perspective on goofer dust either in or out of jars, let me know. I am trying to avoid a large amount of powdery glop in the bottom.

Thanks, BellaSolanae
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:13 am

BellaSolanae,

The use of dead bugs in hoodoo is very common. The dead spiders could represent web of lies, I see them as dead gross creatures and they add that element to my work, I also collect dead flies, in the Bible Jesus refers to the Devil as Beelzebub, which translates to "lord of the flies" Chia and alum work in the jar if the goal is to silence their mouth, prevent them from speaking or spreading gossip. If this is a pure destruction to destroy their life, I would opt for other items. Broken items are great as are sharp items to cause cause the person pain. A skull candle does go well with this work, you can burn it next to the jar while you curse it, dress it in the oils and dust it with crossing powder, graveyard dirty or the goofer dust. You can add goofer to the jar but it will mix with the graveyard dirt. You can also burn these oils on a black candle on top.

JayDee

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Sat May 15, 2021 8:33 pm

Hello
So I have a question please help, my bf has this female friend she is very close to him way too close she doesn’t respect my boundaries nor our relationship and we almost broke up three times because of her. It’s been a whole year of me and him arguing so many times because of her and I experienced so much emotional pain because of their actions. So I did a vinegar jar to sour their friendship so that they stop being friends. I added vinegar break up oil nails and needles and black pepper to cause arguments, I also wrote my petition that they shall no longer remain friends and I added name paper hers in black his in red, and I burned a black candle on top dressed with break up oil. Now my question is did I do everything correctly? I don’t want to hurt my boyfriend in any way I just want this friend out of his life for good. I must admit I’m starting to feel a little bit scared I don’t wish to hurt him. And last question if I wish to undo this spell at any time in case it starts backfiring on me what should I do? Is spilling the content of the jar in a river good enough?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 16, 2021 6:05 am

Nina,

Backfiring work is not a concept of hoodoo, it either works or it fails. The work effects the people or it does not. Also the spell does not produce results not requested, that is why your petition is so important. In Matthew 7: 9 Jesus said: 9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! Meaning God gives what is asked not the oppose. With your fear and worry over the jar, you are likely ruining the jar anyway with negative thoughts about the work. You have to have faith, unwavering faith in your work. If you wish to dispose of it, empty the jar throw away the sharp objects in a safe manner not to hurt anyone or creatures in nature, recycle the jar.

JayDee

Nina

Unread post by Nina » Sun May 16, 2021 6:29 am

Hello
Thank you for answering. I know hoodoo doesn’t backfire I’ve been doing it for years now, what I meant by backfiring is that I suspect the girl has protection over her and it could reverse on me so I guess the proper word is reverse not backfire. Unfortunately I do not have any protection supplies on hand right now but I do have uncrossing bath salts which I’m using...
And You’re right I should stop worrying about it because I don’t want it fail. Also my petition was very clear for them to argue, fight, hate each other and break their friendship.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 16, 2021 7:16 am

Nina ,

Always wear protection when doing any negative work, some people have protection on, others have strong spirit guides as protectors. The use of bay leaves is very traditional to hide the work from a person you are working on, so they do not see or suspect it is you. While you do this work, it goes great with another spell, moving candles. Place her and him back to back like a break up with the vinegar jar next to it. Place your candle down a way next to a honey jar with a candle. Each day for 7 days move them apart to break up and move him to you. This way as things get worst he sees how great and loving you are as his girlfriend. You can also move her to a new "best friend" figure candle.

Bay leaves: http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html
Halfway down is the moving spell, it can be used for lovers, friends, family, employees etc: https://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Moving candle spell on the forum: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... break%20up
Forum topic on spell interference from friends or relatives: spells-for-relationship-interfered-with ... riendships
Forum topic to break up friendships: spells-to-cause-discord-fights-enmity-s ... riendships

JayDee

Ashliza

Unread post by Ashliza » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:38 pm

While working my vinegar jar, I hit it too hard on the counter. It shattered. It contained a broken doll baby (which I also worked too hard), nails, pins, needles, various powders (DUME, GOOFER etc), dog feeces and 4 thieves vinegar. I dumped fresh goofer dust in with my remaining vinegar (with contents) and smaller pieces of the broken glass from the old jar. Do I have to start a fresh jar or is this OK?

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”