Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Vinegar Jar

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Vinegar has gas like qualities because this has happened to me to. This happens especially if you are shaking the bottle or jar. Yes, you can use any kind of vinegar as long as it doesnt have anything else in the vinegar. Rotten milk works pretty well too, and you can use war water if this is to break someone up.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 pm

spellyshelly

Yes you can use a black pillar candle, or you can put it in a candle holder.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:48 pm

To my recollection, you do not need to put the honey jar in a dark place. But if you want to keep them both in a dark place then put them in two different dark places. I usually cover the vinegar jar in dark cloth.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:51 am

MaJiG_GarDen

I would not create a vinegar and honey jar at the same time or on the same day -- personally.

I would work a vinegar jar on a Tuesday and a honey jar for romantic love on Friday.

If you want to incorporate lunar phases into your work then a waning moon for the vinegar jar would be appropriate and a waxing moon for the honey jar would be fine.

A lot of people put break up jars or vinegar jars in their bathroom on the top of the toilet, while honey jars sit on their altar. If it is a love honey jar it could be easily placed in your bedroom.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 am

Does it matter what kind of black candle I burn?

Also, Can I start the jar during the waxing moon or should I wait for the wanning moon? I need to do it a.s.a.p.?

Thanks

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am

Ok thanks alot guys just one last question, shall I do protection before or after the vinegar spell? Do I do protection for a honey jar spell too? Or one for all?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Spellyshelly- you should always be protecting yourself. Also, you need to clease yourself from the vinegar jar spell since you are doing a trick on someone. As for the honey jar, why would you protect yourself from that? You are not doing anything negative or harmful.

Mncpower- You can start the vinegar jar whenever you like if it is an urgent. If you cannot wait for the moon, I would at least work when the sun is down. As for the black candles, you can use any kind of candles you like that are black. Personally I have used the jumbo candles and burned them in portions. Other times, I use smaller free standing candles.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Thank you startsinthesky7. I was planning on starting on Tuesday night.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:05 pm

i read here that you should put the vinegar jar on the toilet or in a dark place? what is the reasoning for this?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:09 pm

The purpose of putting it in a dark place is to punish the person. No one likes to be in constant dark. Plus it helps you to forget about it. As for the toilet, well crappy things go on in the bathroom, and it signifies their life going down the drain.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 pm

wow well definitely makes sense!

SylvrDyamond

Vinegar/Salt bottle on multiple rivals

Unread post by SylvrDyamond » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 pm

hi every1! hope evry1 is having a nice week and evrythin.
i have a question about somethin kinda complicated.
im seein this guy and hes datin other girls (and thats ok bcause
wer not "2gether" like that, but i wanna be) and im not sure
which one of the girls it is hes datin, but i have pix and names of
possible 1s. is it possible to do a vinegar spell on multiple people
to sour them against 1 person? wud they need to have diff
jars? basically i want to make him want me most and i dunno
if theres anythin i can do to without knoin more about the "other
girl."

i have commanding and break-up LM oils, and some other stuff 2,
but i jus wanna make sure im doin it right. :oops:

any help would be really good cause i dont know what to do for this. :(

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Vinegar/Salt bottle on multiple rivals

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 pm

You can combine all of your rivals into one bottle spell, just be sure to include their names, photos, and any personal concerns if you have them.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi,

May i know should with regards to the name paper to be input in the jar, do u write the target name in a paper or at the back of his photo? I am thinking of souring the relationship between he and his bosses, thus should i be writing all everyone's name in another paper, or jus write at the back of each of their photo? Is it gonna be in different color as well? U know black for target and red for bosses?

Do u reckon which would be more effective, vinegar jar or poppet doll to sour the relationship between him and his bosses and evetually to have him leave the company for good?

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi Mabel,
Here's how I do it, hopefully it will be helpful to you. I write names on my petition paper, but in a case of multiple people in the jar, you can also write the names on the back of their respective pictures as well. I like to write my "go away" papers in Sharpie pen, because it's bold, black, and permanent. The exception to this is that I write the name of the person I want to keep in Red. Start with the jar, and step up to a doll baby along with it as a "next step" if your results need strengthening.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Thanks KOTRS, you're awesome! ;-)

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Hey all,

I have a problem getting the poppy seeds on time, thus can i substitute it with black mustard seeds instead? Also, aside from writing the names behind each individual's photos, should i also write down in another piece of paper of all their names crossing each other out?

Hope anyone can take some time to advise me. Thanks. ;-)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 pm

mabel

Well they both breed confusion but its always best to wait on a spell until you have all of the supplys you will need.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:29 am

How often should or can you shake the vinegar jar??

Thanks

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 am

ccrinc,
Let us know how it goes for you! I'm excited to see what happens.

So even though I've read through what is the perfect ingredients to a vinegar jar? I'm just trying to keep them separated because the break up will happen due to separation alone, but I think them fighting a lot will help too because you obviously don't want to be around someone that pisses you off. Is there something that I can add for jealousy? Someone on another forum suggested a vinegar jar as well. So if anyone has a good recipe sorta speak for an affective one then I'm all ears!

CherryRedBoom

Disposal of vinegar jar

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 am

Hello. I have a vinegar jar that I'm working but since I"m not satisfied with the jar itself (I made it in a pinch basically working with what I had at the time), I'd like to start another one. What would be the best method of disposal? The jar is being used to cause bad conditions for a couple and no, I can't bury it on their property. Would burying it at at a crossroads near their property be a good alternative? Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Disposal of vinegar jar

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:22 am

I like that alternative method. Or you could dump out the contents somewhere they might walk over it or in that crossroads. I would even discard it on their property like their grass or something. Then you could throw the jar away. Another method I have done in the past is break the jar with all my anger in a crossroads, or even on the railroad tracks. Seemed to work quite well.

CherryRedBoom

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:26 am

Thank you for the advice. I think breaking it might be fun.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi,

May I know is it necessary to fill the jar with vinegar all the way to the top of the jar? I only have it filled half way....

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:55 pm

mabel

That's fine. I prefer my bottle like that f I;m going to be shaking them. Its more satisfying to hear it slosh around that way, to me at least lol.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Tabbylove17

You might have a few,but making do with whatever happens to be in the spice rack at home isn't hoodoo, its kitchen-witchery. If you want to do hoodoo you need the proper traditional herbs and curios. :D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 am

Hey everyone

Does anybody know if I can do a vinegar jar with the target and 6 people that I want to hate her? I would like to turn my ex boyfriends family members against his new girlfriend as they are getting on too well for my liking and it will make my work on him more successful if I can burn some bridges between her (the suck up) and his family. All suggestions welcome! =D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 am

I had a problem similar to this. I would suggest taking out the MAIN people that like her. In my own case, my ex boyfriend's girlfriend (now ex) use to work with his mom. She LOVED this girl. In addition, his cousin who was like sister to him loved her too. But a lot of the family loved this girl at the time. I focused on those two relationships because they were the ones that had the strongest bond with her. Although everyone else liked her, when those bridges were burned, their opinions and bonds with her didn't matter because she wasnt coming around as often.

As for you, I would suggest that you really concentrate on a few relationships. But like I said in a previous thread, unless you want him back, and their is a chance of you getting him back, why not just curse him, and her? Make their lives a miserable hell while they are together. Or attract him to someone else? I mean if you have to do a vinegar jar for 6 people, that is a bit much, and can be draining your energy. It can be done, but I would concentrate on the MOST important relationships, and I would really think about what can be done to get what you want.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

Your right

maybe i will concentrate on him and her cuz i want him to come back, if need be i will do one by one vinegar jar for her n his family members once he is back.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Ok my question is this, I dont have her birthday nor a picture. I just have her first name and of course my ex whole name. will that be good enough? Also once they have broken up what do I do with the bottle?

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok so I have a vinegar jar that I need to dispose of and I would like to know what the best ways to dispose of them are. It is for breaking up a couple. Please let me know which way would be the most beneficial.

I also have one for causing another person to have a bad weekend while in Vegas and she is back home now.

Thank you so very much for all of your assistance.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:11 pm

vinavin21

Those are really kinda worthless links, just names. You most likely won't be able to do much at all with just that. Now if you make the vinegar jar and bury it where one,or even better both, of them will walk over it, that wold be better, but still it seems like you just are not close enough to do anything. If you manage to break them up,if, then you can throw the jar into a crossroads. You should really stop and ask why you don't just let go and move on with your life as it seems you have a real fight ahead of you. Do a divination as you may not be meant to do this work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm

vinavin21

Yes that will be just enough. Although it is a weak link, you CAN do it with just their names, BUT the vinegar jar wouldn't be the ONLY spell you would have to work. You would have to do another break up step to break them up. But it can be done, and I have done it. I just had to use more energy,and more time per se. Over time though I would try and get her picture. Once they have broken up, I like to break the bottle in a crossroads, or you can bury it on their property. Also, you could do some foot tricks and put things in their path

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

mmcpower

If you can, bury the vinegar jar in their path, or dispose of the contents in their path. I also like to break the jar with all my energy, and anger in a crossroads, or in a crossroads I know they have to travel through that is near their home. You can break the jar in their path as well.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:51 pm

starsinthesky7

Thank you I will do that.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:39 pm

geesh it was just a question I mean I know I can get a picture just asking would it make a difference with out :-/

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:29 pm

vinavin21

Oh I hope it wasn't my post that got this reaction out of you. I meant no offense. Its just that even photos are only so-so in terms of links,and just names and birthdays aren't much. Just how I was taught, take it or no its all the same lol. Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Please do not get discouraged if you just have a first name, or just a picture or both. I have done plenty of damage with just a picture and a name. Yes you will need to put in more energy, and perhaps do more spells than you want to BUT it is possible. Do not let this forum discourage you. Anything is worth a try. If it does not work, then it does not work.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Very true starsinthesky7, it is worth a try but I still suggest doing a reading before any spell work as a matter of course and seeing if you are meant to do this work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Well that is implied that they get some divination done. Assuming that there is some hope in the situation, I would say that it is not impossible if you just have pictures or a first name or whatever. I know people who have done damage with just an email and/or a screenname. So while yes it is not a strong link...it is NOT impossible. But that does not mean that a person should not continue to try and get a link to this person. Look for them on myspace, facebook, and/or a people search.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

starsinthesky7

Very few things in this world are impossible if we try hard enough, you speak wise council startsinthesky7

mabel

Vinegar & Doll

Unread post by mabel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 am

Any idea how long in average does it take for Vinegar jar and black poppet doll to work?

Have re-started on the Vinegar jar on a nasty workmate of mine just a few days ago, and very anxious to see it work soon as sees him everyday and he's still his usual self - didnt look like it hit him as yet...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Vinegar & Doll

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 am

Thats the problem you are too anxious about things. Its has only been a few days. Everyone's spells take different amounts of time to manifest. The fact that you are overly watchful of this situation chances are its not going to work as soon. I know its hard. Trust me I know. But just know that it is working. If you feel yourself getting overly anxious or angry, take it out on the poppet doll...beat it with a bat, stick pins in it. Whatever you need to do, but please do not overthink...its not helpful.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 am

Thanks Star, thank you so much for your kind advice, really appreciate it. I'm so gonna vent it on the poppet doll lol and try not to think about it too much ;-)

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:02 am

Well today is 3 weeks since I started my vinegar jar and nothing - no good signs that it is working, any suggestions. The targets are still getting along well and they actually just back from a weekend away together. All the candles that I burned on the jar were pretty clean, I do have a little wax but not very much for as many as I have burned. Any suggestions or should I start over or give it more time??

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:10 am

mmcpower

Give it more time but it doesn't look good. Do a divination as you might not be meant to break them up. If you arn't meant to break them up all the spells in the world won't do it I'm afraid. :(

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 am

HailDiscordia

Thank you - I will look into getting a divination any suggestions on whom I can get a divination from?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 am

mmcpower

Anyone from the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm

You're welcome!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 am

can anyone explain what the significance is of using cayenne peppers for the vinegar jar?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 am

Cayenne and red peppers are used to create heated arguments if you are going to break up a couple or something to that effect. It also is used to jinx and create problems. In addition, it can be used to get someone away or to break up a couple.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 am

thanks stars

spellyshelly

vinegar jar on someones birthday

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 am

If I am doing a vinegar jar for my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend on her birthday, can I do anything to make sure she has an extra horrible birthday? or use this to my advantage in any way?

:)

MaJiG_GarDen

Re: vinegar jar on someones birthday

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 pm

spellyshelly

wouldnt it make the vinegar jar more potent as your linking it to her birthday? i dont know just a thought.. :) *fingers crossed for shelly*

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Spellyshelly...you are doing quite a few spells. I think you should really just concentrate on 1 to 2...2 being the max. You are dividing your energy up among too many spells. Concentrating on a couple will really help make sure you are using your maximum energy.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am

I was wondering one thing about burying the jar on their property. I am planning on burying next to the front door, it is not directly in the path as there is a concrete walkway - is that sufficient? Or should I find an alternate method? Also if I bury it do I keep it sealed?

Thanks

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi starsinthesky

I am not doing many spells at one time, I am just researching all of my options, at the moment I am concentrating on doin a vineger jar, but sometimes circumstances can effect the chances of a spell working or improve the chances of a spell working. I am asking as the day I planned to do the vinegar jar is also the day of my ex boyfriends girlfriends birthday.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey guys

Is there anything that I can put in my vinegar jar to speed up the results?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Simply put...NO. Spell work takes time..and its work. Stay positive and know your spells are working. The more you dwell and cry about how its taking too long the more the universe rewards you with more to cry about. Besides you do not want speedy results you want LASTING results.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm

I don't think doing any spell on the target's bday really makes a difference. It probably adds a slight amount of power to a spell, but not much considering a birthday is not that strong of a link to the person.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”