Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Getting myself in gear

alura
Forum Member

Getting myself in gear

Unread post by alura » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Merry meet!

I'm new here and I absolutely love this site! I have a few things I want to sort out, but I feel like I'm either in a rut or have lost some motivation. I am working on 2 books and have a huge mental block, even a loss of desire to write. I've also lost motivation in my diet which was going really well. I've fallen into a comfort zone with my honey and I think that is part of it. what sort of spell might be best for me. I normally write my own spells but with a lack of motivation, I don't want a blase spell. I need something super and energetic and really strong. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Alura

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting myself in gear

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Welcome to the forum! Well guess what Alura, you have something energetic and really strong---Lucky Mojo. I was reading just today, trying to identify a Saint that help writers. It seems we may be looking for the same thing. In terms of spell work, there are three great products that can help you in with endeavors; As Maljen mentioned below Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) to clear away past blockages, set-backs and open the way to embark upon new ventures. King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) increases your strength, courage, and determination, and Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) to get recognition for your work. King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success both comes in a spell kit that includes everything you will need--instructions are included. Road opener is sold as a vigil candle, sachet powder, incense and bath crystals. Enjoy! Remember we are here to help you.

Side note: I moved your post to the Introduction section of the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Road Opener comes to mind as well, to blast out those blocks keeping you from finishing your books and suceeding with your diet.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

alura
Forum Member

Unread post by alura » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 am

Ohh thank you thank you!! I will try those. Does it matter that I do the work myself-as a Wiccan, I've never worked Hoo Doo but I find all forms of magick fascinating and all possibilities are endless.

Blessings
Alura

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 pm

You should take some time to educate yourself on how the products are used in conjure.
You can find a great deal of info here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 am

alura wrote:Ohh thank you thank you!! I will try those. Does it matter that I do the work myself-as a Wiccan, I've never worked Hoo Doo but I find all forms of magick fascinating and all possibilities are endless.

Blessings
Alura
Alura, do take the time to read through as much of the site as possible. I, too, came to Hoodoo from a Neo-pagan background. There are differences and those need to be recognized and respected, however the two are not exclusive and I think you'll find Hoodoo not only facinating but a wonderful blessing in your life as well!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

alura
Forum Member

Unread post by alura » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:05 am

Thank you! I can say that, without a doubt, a great deal of love, time and effort are going into the writings of Cat. I think it's just fascinating and it it so nice to be able to find so many resources in one place!
I find myself spending a lot of time there!
Blessings
Alura

alura
Forum Member

Unread post by alura » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:52 am

Hello out there!

I thought I'd share more info on myself since I'm in the intro forum and haven't said too much about me.

I'm living in Quebec for now with my husband and black Persian cat. I've been Wiccan since early '93. Prior to that I followed a more generic pagan path.

I always knew I was different from most people. This era/century is very foreign to me. I have always felt out of step with the rest of the world. I resonate with times long past and would much rather be in the late 1800's than here.

I love antiques and old books-which I collect and sell on ebay. I just started a Tarot card collection and will be eying some of the fortune telling cups I've seen too! I love divination and read tarot too. I love to read, write and spend time with my loved ones.

Anyhow that's just alittle bit about me. :)

Blessings
Alura

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 am

Welcome to the forum
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2010 Public Forum Introductions”