• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Getting someone out of prison

Getting someone out of prison

New postby gcn2u » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 pm

What would be good to use to help someone get out of prison?
gcn2u

Re: Getting someone out of prison

New postby NubianMageMommy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 am

I need to know too. I read about doing work for court cases. Perhaps you can work it from that angle? Are they able to appeal or anything? My mom is incarcerated and I would love to do work but I think I need to let a professional handle it because it is so extensive.
NubianMageMommy

New postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 am

Court case products, tobacco, Little John, black mustard seed
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Turnsteel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 am

Hello

A really old trick for getting some one out of prison is to get an old key, a skeleton key if you can and every day at a certain time,dawn,noon, whatever time works for you, you turn that key like you were unlocking a door and as you do that you pray for the persons release. When you are done with the key for the day, and you should do this for at least ten minuets always turning that key, wrap the key up in a cloth and put it away until the next day. As you are doing this have a brown or white candle dressed with Court Case oil burning, when your done pinch the candle out, do not blow it out, you might have some Court Case incense burning as well.

As well as working that key every day put anyone that can help the person into a honey jar.

The spirit know as Nino De Atocha can be petitioned to help people out of jail, as can Saint Raymond if the person is innocent. Lucky Mojo sells oils incense powders, sachet powders and such for working with them.

Here is the LuckyMojo page on the Nino De Atocha

http://www.luckymojo.com/ninoatocha.html

Good luck to you.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby NotDorianGray » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm

If they are coming up for appeal soon, you could look into a Justo Juez candle as well. I would also recommend working for the protection of the incarcerated person. HailDiscordia's post sets out a really comprehensive and easy to follow spell, and I would definately try it.
NotDorianGray

New postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:51 pm

St Jude is also petitioned to get someone out of prison. Marlbrough's "Magical Power of the Saints," which LM carries, has a couple of spells appealing to the saints for this sort of thing. The Archangel Uriel is also one to petition for the falsely accused and anyone suffering injustice. Emphasis on the word falsely though (no offense.)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Innocent cousin incarcerated for a while now.

New postby beautiful » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm

My cousin was incarcerated since 2004 for something he did not do. I want to know if there is anything we can do to help him get off sooner? He's coming out in 2012.
His sister divorced her ex husband and moved on to a new guy and got married. She divorced him because of his tireless drinking. Her jealous ex husband tried to get her back by having his daughters accused my cousin of sleeping with them. That's basically why he was incarcerated because of that mess. Any help?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Innocent cousin incarcerated for a while now.

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Beautiful there was some wonderful advice given by Turnsteel, one of The most respected members of The Forum on the thread you just posted in.
getting-someone-out-of-prison-t2898.html
People will respond. The Lucky Mojo Court Case Products are wonderful and are found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
The advice Mama Miki, and NotDoriangray and Chagrinedgirl gave were equally wonderful and many helpful tips can be found in Miss Cat's Book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent cousin incarcerated for a while now.

New postby LilMissFireSign » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey beautiful,
Im sorry to hear about your cousin...its horrible how he's been in there for a while now (especially for something he didnt do)

In my opinion, I think you should get a reading with someone to see which route to take on helping him get out quicker...I see a couple of ways, one trying to get him an earlier parole and the other is working on the person who wrongfully accused him...although since he has been in jail for so long now, I doubt a confession can get brought out. but one can hope. I know St. Expedite can help when you need things in a hurry, but do try to speak with a reader/rootworker to help coach you in the right direction.

Good Luck. below are some links...

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Thank you St Martha! <3
LilMissFireSign

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Beautiful,

Please do not double post. It just makes more work for the moderators.

In addition, I think that you need to get a reading to see if this is even possible at this point in time.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 am

All great suggestions for getting someone out of jail.

There are a couple methods that can be worked to help someone get out of jail. I'll detail them and let you choose which to use.

The first involves the aid of an ancestor or friend. Go and purchase graveyard dirt from the grave of this person, mix it with Magnetic Sand, Salt, and Tobacco. Visit your cousin and have him put a small pinch of that mixture in his shoes. Then as you walk out of the prison sprinkle the mixture on the way out and at every crossroad all the way home. The idea is that the spirit will draw that person home by somehow getting them released.

The next method involves turning the law on its head. You take one brown candle and a black candle for each person who stands against the release of your cousin. You'll need their names as well as the name of any board members or judges that can help with his release. Take the brown candle, butt it and dress it with Court Case oil. Light this candle and pray that as this candle stands on its head, may the law turn topsey turvey, may the imprisoned go free. Name each of the black candles for the opposers, butt them and dress with Confusion Oil. Core your apple and take the names of the people who can determine the early release of your cousin and place their name in the apple. Add Tobacco, Calendula, and Cascara Sagrada. Drizzle some honey and bury this in front of the jail.

This will break apart all opposition to your cousin's release, aid in winning the case, while sweetening the right people to your cousin.

The next method is an old form of working that involves seeking the pity of the spirits. Light one white candle dressed with Victory oil and one brown candle dressed with Court Case oil. Set up your cousin's picture between these candles and drape a rosary around the picture. In front of this picture burn Court Case incense that you've added Althaea and Tobacco to. Kneel before this altar. Put in your mouth guinea peppers, or grains of paradise. Chew on these as your pray sincerely that your cousin be released. Call upon the Lord, your ancestors, and the spirits. Pray the entirety of Psalm 37 and 35 all the while chewing on these peppers. Ask the spirits to take pity upon you and your cousin. Ask that the pain of the burn be a sufficient price and punishment and that he'd be released immediately. Do this for 9 days or until he's released. Go to the prison and spit out the grains of paradise where people will walk on them.

Finally, this last method is a tad more risky--it involves getting a spirit riled up. Go the graveyard of a defense lawyer, or a criminal, or someone who'd be sympathetic to your case. Buy their graveyard dirt. Put this in a pan with red pepper, sulphur, black pepper, grains of paradise, and salt. Turn on the stove and heat up this mixture as you stir. Do this repeatedly until you've really got the fire going. Let it cool off and take the mixture to the jail and throw it at the front door and pray that the spirit latches itself on to those in charge of your brother's case and forces them to release your brother.

good luck.

This work makes the spirit hot and quick and therefore heavy-handed against your opponents.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby beautiful » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Thank you Triplethreat and MissFireSign!

I apologize Star. After I made my post I did a forum search and found this older post.

Thank you ConjureMan.

I purchased a reading last night. Hopefully by monday I can get some answers.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Court Cases, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole