Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Haints, Haunted Houses

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Haints, Haunted Houses

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Here is my theory and on the young, young children. Children have little imaginative minds. A death in the family certainly can be traumatizing for adults and children. Children have some things that many adults do not-- and I am not referring to imagination. Children have not yet been desensitized from the world, the events, the people and life. Some children have gifts.
The first time I read on the forum someone was encouraging her 6 year old to help with spell work (for a divorce,) I thought I was going to blow head gasket, until I put things in perspective.
We work with Saint Michael, and if you have children and you work with Saints this should be all too familiar.
Anyhow, I believe it is very possible that your child is seeing spirits. I encourage you, if you have not already done so, to have your child Baptized.
Work with Arch Angel Michael. If you do not have a relationship Saint Michael, I encourage you to build one.
j82 recommended the Fiery Wall of Protection Products and Red Brick Dust was recommended by
sacredspiritualguide. Here are the links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html Read this page the entire page. Click on all links in red.
Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

hopeful
Forum Member

Unread post by hopeful » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 am

Thanks u everyone. Im working on myself to be more understanding with what she is dealing with. I will look in to these products mentiond and get to use ing them.

AnnieR
Forum Member

Unread post by AnnieR » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:14 am

My sister-in-law is convinced that her house contains a spirit/ghost and several people have felt the presence of something there (including myself). She feels it is negative in nature and it is unsettling to her. They are selling and moving in a few months or as soon as possible. Until then she does not want to stay in the house by herself and she has trouble sleeping sometimes because of it.
I want to help her by doing something to "cleanse" or remove the energy. I am thinking about smudging and maybe candles?
Does anyone have any suggestions for anything else or type of candles (fixed)?
Anything I can do to bring her some peace!
Thanks and blessings.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:18 pm

You can get some camphor squares and sage. Burn some in the bedrooms, and then place a square in each corner of the room to seal it off from spirit activity. That should help calm the activity. Run Devil Run products can also be used. Pray to St. Michael to drive any spirits away from the residents, and they can use Fiery Wall of Protection on their bodies by using oils or powders as a secondary measure.

However, if there have been more severe symptoms such as physical attacks/scratches, growlings, or other such activity, I would strongly suggest that before you do anything you get a reading with a worker to determine the nature of the spirit activity and how best to deal with it. Those can be indicative of a stronger spirit that will require a very different manner of treatment that a professional will need to take care of. If that's the case, then you can get a reading with an AIRR worker at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

AnnieR
Forum Member

Unread post by AnnieR » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 pm

No severe symptoms, just a feeling of a presence. If there were, I am afraid she would be living at her mom's!
Those are some good ones to start with. Can you get the camphor squares at Lucky Mojo?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Yes.
camphor-resin-questions-and-answers-t10844.html
ISR-RES-CAMP $4.00 Dollars.
Run Devil Run:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-run-devil-run.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I had a post written out, but it timed out. Devi has given outstanding advice on topics like this in the past and today. I would follow her advice!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Burning pine resin on charcoal can also help. (But like Devi has so wisely suggested - camphor is the equivalent of taking out the spirit-bazooka ;) )

Let us know how things go.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Whether you use Pine or Camphor to clear away unwanted spirits has more to do with your cultural affinities than with one resin being "stronger" than the other.

Native Americans of the South (e.g. the Cherokee tribe, in Georgia) have historically used Pine to clear away or settle ghosts. Chinese people have traditionally used Camphor.

World trade and cultural movements are such that now you can live anywhere and purchase either Camphor or Pine. Which one you choose is up to you.
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 am

Thank you for the clarification and history Miss Cat - can you add anything for us on the use of Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense in such a context?

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

AnnieR
Forum Member

Unread post by AnnieR » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 am

I am so grateful for all of the input!
One more thing, does anyone know if the camphor squares are harmful to pets? She has two small dogs who aren't always out but also 3 and 5 year old girls.
Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 am

Yes, if you ingest camphor it is toxic - so if you have little dogs and children, you will need to take extra precautions in how you place the square in the corners. Just putting them on the floor will not be safe. You can put them into glasses of water, or if you're able place them up off the floor on shelves.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

wensday
Forum Member

Unread post by wensday » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 am

We have a little spirit bouncing around our house at night.. Shaking the bed etc. how can I get them to leave or at least calm down?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:58 am

Hi wensday,

Devi, Miss Tammie Lee and Miss Cat gave some great advice on the subject in the following thread: house-cleansing-t16070.html

Hope this helps.
Aura Laforest

wensday
Forum Member

Unread post by wensday » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Thank you!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

You need to do a cleansing AND do some protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

cappy
Forum Member

Unread post by cappy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:25 pm

hi!i just want to say i love lucky mojo. its the most well run site i think i've ever visited on the web and the forums and whole site is so well run and monitered. i have finally came into a small sum of money and will be making some purchases as soon as i am able to get the check to clear and loading the funds onto my card.

my problem is that my home has a spirit/spirits in it.that in itself is not a big deal.i have lived in several homes where that had them and never felt really afraid.i've always accepted them as real and im sure most are probably harmless if sometimes annoying.

heres the thing.where we live now is a nice older two family house.my mother has the lower flat and myself and my children are upstairs.well i've felt a very uneasy feeling of being watched several times when i was alone in the house and i thought i saw something once but couldnt be sure.well my mother has seen what she thought were children(two of them) she said they were a whitish gey filmy form that darted really fast into the playroom downstairs.she also said she felt something sit down on the bed while she was napping once.she is not afraid by these things.this is not the first home her and i shared with spirits/ghosts whatever you like to call them.one house actually had something that did not like me and would slam doors in my face and make things fall off the tables.i would yell at it to stop and things would always quiet down for a while.now yesterday the whole family was in my moms livingroom watching tv and my sons remote control car started running all by itself.it was drivind around and the lights came on and all that.my son started freaking out which made my mom think he was playing a trick so he ran over and picked up the remote and opened it up and it had no batteries in it!! when my daughter who is 11 saw that she became absolutely terrified!! she was sobbing and carrying on that she didnt want to live here anymore and how afraid she was.i tryed to explain it was most likely a childs spirit that just wanted to play but she covered her ears and said stop saying that!!

now another weird thing that happened about two months ago was this,my mom had to have the cable company look at her equipment because it had been acting up.anyway when the cableguy showed up he ended up having to disconnect everything to trouble shoot the problem and when he unplugged everthing including the television itself, the tv was still on!!! he was in disbelief. he even called back to the company and said i cant see how this can be its unplugged and im watching it play!my mom said its the spirits and he said he was from the jamaica and that if it was really a spirit it could harm or even kill us or cause us to fight with each other or harm each other. i'm sure his cultural background is why he believes this. i just think there is an active spirit/s that want us to know they are there. the cableguy said we sholud bless the whole house but my mother said that if the spirits are comfortable they wont leave anyway.

1) how can i help my daughter feel less afraid?

2) should i ask a spirit that may be a childs to get out? if the spirit/s really is a childs then i dont want to disrespect it by asking it to leave; i really wouldnt be concerned if my daughter wasnt so frightened. i mean she was absolutely in a complete panick and it took her forever to fall asleep, in my bed of course. she was still afraid to go downstairs all day today and spent the day in church with her grandfather. when she came home she stayed pretty close to me. i really wouldnt be concerned if my daughter wasnt so frightened. i mean she was absolutely in a complete panick and it took her forever to fall asleep, in my bed of course. she was still afraid to go downstairs all day today and spent the day in church with her grandfather. when she came home she stayed pretty close to me.

3) is this normal for us to have lived in so many places that have been haunted?

4) has anyone has had a similair experience and had to comfort a child who was afraid? i will not lie to her for sure. i know other people can have a hard time believing in these things some of my friends have looked at me like im nutts when i tell them my experiences but i dont want her to think shes crazy if she hears,sees or feels something.

5) any advice on how to talk to my daughter so she is not so afraid?

6) any help on what products or procedures to use?

im sorry im rambling here but just would like some advice.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Wow, that is quite a post...and it unfortunately fell on Christmas Day, which was pretty much a ghost-town on the old boards! Sorry that no one has gotten back to you.

There are many products you could use, however while I compile all of the different links I would first and foremost like to direct you to the Radio Show Sign-Up! If you can be available to be on the show then please sign up and get a reading on this situation! radio-show-pre-call-id-january-8th,-2012-t17099.html

I will be checking back in on this post tomorrow morning, however I hope this bumps your thread and you get some other recommendations.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 am

Hi cappy,

I am sorry your daughter is so scared. I am sure that is really tough for you to deal with as a mother. Joseph is right on target--you need to get a reading either on the radio show or with one of the fantastic AIRR workers for recommendations on products and how to deal with this situation. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

One of the questions I would defenitely ask your rootworker is if you or your daughter are gifted for spirit work and this is why you keep experiencing contact.

In the meantime, my instincts tell me that you should probably get your ancestors involved. Do you have a picture of someone that your daughter loved and was close to that has passed? Or someone in your lineage that you were close to? I would ask them for help and protection. You could take the picture and set up a small altar leaving offerings (something that the ancestor appreciated in life, flowers, food, whiskey, etc.) and light a small candle to them every day petitioning them for aid, protection, and peace until this situation is figured out. LM Blessing Oil is fantastic for annointing candles in this situation and a glass of water with Althaea root and a bit of Angelica root can be set on the altar as well.

As to talking to your daughter, I would reassure her by letting her know she does have some control. In my experience (caveat: this is my own experience), you have to set boundaries with spirits just like you do people who haven't passed. Let her know that while there may be spirits trying to contact her there are also spirits out there to protect her like her ancestors and guardian angels. Most importantly, she should know that she can always call on God for aid. The 23 psalm is fantastic for this.

Hope this helps and I am sure there are others who will have insight!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 am

Pray the 91st Psalm (which mentions "terrors by night") and ask Archangel Michael and your daughter's Guardian Angel to protect her from both her fears and any entity that may be bothering her. You could light a vigil candle dedicated to either or both of these angels to calm her fears.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 am

Further Reading:

Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense Q & A:
tibetan-ghost-purging-incense-questions ... tml#p69520

Nightmare Bad Dreams Hag-Riding Incubus Succubus Evil Spirit:
nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus ... t4207.html
Joseph Magnuson

cappy
Forum Member

Unread post by cappy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am

thank you everyone,and yes i would like to sign up for the radio show and am unsure of exactly how to do it. (not the best at practical instruction).

i followed the show link but my question is do i post/copy there?

i can probably have my son help,im a bit illiterate when it comes to computors.

also i think i will make an appointment to get a private reading,and get really in depth about my experiences with spirits/entities and the such.

(anyone suggest who to get the reading from?)

i do find it a little weird that ive been in five separate homes that had similair activity. in the last five years we have lost a lot of the older people in our family to cancers an anuerism and heart attacks and then one of my distant cousins to an accident.also two of my close cousins(brothers) died 7 and 12 years ago both from tragedies one was a suicide. he and i were very very close but at the time of his death we were estranged which left me with lots of guilt. i used to have these vivid recurring dreams about seeing him outside looking in at me from the window with this half smile and knowing he could'nt get in the house and seeing all these dogs in the house with me.

i also in these dreams i would get this very strong impression from him like a sensation of regret.(WEIRD) i dont dream about him anymore though.

sometimes i wonder if the electrical stuff is him.when he first passed.my mothers washing machine "fixed itself".he stayed with us for a while before he died and accidentally broke the washer which of course my mom yelled at him for,and then felt really guilty about after he died. but shortly after he died,s he went down in the basement to feed her cat and the washer was on spin! she swears to this day that it was him. even his mother didnt believe it.she said why would he want to fix a washer of all things even if his spirit was somehow roaming around.

i wonder if the time of year (christmas eve) had anything to do with the spirit/ ghost. making itself known with the toy car. my daughter seems to have put it behind her to a degree.she didnt freak out this last time when i talked to her about it. i used our cousin as an example,which did seem to put things in a positive perspective for her. she said that she didnt think she would be afraid if his spirit ever came to her.and so i said well maybe some unknown lonely child could be the one who was drawn to us because they wanted play.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am

Joseph is right -- try the Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense!

ISS-SPE-TIBE
Tibetan Ghost-Purging Incense
$16.00

As far as signing up for the radio show, just go to the thread, copy the form, and fill in the blanks. You MUST keep your description brief, because it will be read aloud on the air.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

cappy
Forum Member

Unread post by cappy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:11 am

ok,thank you all so much!going to the thread now.

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:17 am

Hi to all,

I just move in a new apartement where she use to live a old lady that she left....the apartement is nice but every night I have bad dreams and I don't know if they come from the new protection mojo bag that I did that are working on mine subconsciou or if I should clean the badroom for remove bad energy.

What I could do in simple way for make my badroom or bed that it helps me to remove nightmares ?

Now I put a glass of water under the bad and it is better but I still have some bad dreams..... :cry:

Thank you to all.

Ciao Alessandro :)
Blessing and luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 am

Hi alessandro25,

when you move into any new place, a thorough spiritual house-cleaning is good practice to avoid any residual energy from the previous owners. If you haven't done that yet, it's the first place to start.

There are some detailed instructions on ritual house-cleaning in Miss Cat's on-line book on hoodoo here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#floorwashes. In short, wash each of the rooms of your house from back to front. Adding Chinese Wash to your mop water is the easiest way to do this: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html. (I still add it to all of my wash water for the floor of the house, just to keep things spiritually Spic 'n' Span in an on-going manner). Finally, when you finish washing a room, light a white candle in the centre of the room and let it burn all the way out. Any kind of candle will work, a 4'' or a birthday candle will burn quickly.

If a room feels particularly ''heavy'' (your bedroom for example), you can burn a white crucifix candle there and smoke the room with an incense to get rid of negative energy like pine resin http://www.herb-magic.com/pine-resin.html, frankincense http://www.herb-magic.com/frankincense.html or Tibetan Ghost Purging incense ISS-SPE-TIBE $16.

Until you get to go about with your cleaning, add some camphor resin to the water in the glass under your bed, it may help some.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 am

Thank you a lot aura :) for everything...

The white candle is working well like the crucifix candel?

blessing ciao Ale:-)
Blessing and luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 am

A white crucifix candle would work well. Small 4'' or 6'' plain white taper candles will work as well. In a pinch, or pressed for time, even white birthday candles will do.

For your apartment, I'd go with a plain 4'' or 6'' candle for most of your rooms and then use a white crucifix candle in your bedroom where most of the difficulty seems to be.

Do let us know hoe things turn out :)
Aura Laforest

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:46 am

Hi Aura
I just finished to clean the bedroom the bath and the little room with antinegativity liquid for house....when I finished the bedroom I lighted a little white candel in the center of the room but when I go in the bedroom my head go around....like if I had a drink :-)

I don't understand why if I just finished to clean......

thank you ...ciao Ale
Blessing and luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 am

To begin with, start by checking the mundane causes for your discomfort alessandro25:

1 - was the dilution of your products too strong and the vapours are causing your head to spin?
2 - are there incense fumes in the bed room that are thick and the vapours are causing your head to spin?
3 - are you dehydrated from the house cleaning and that's causing your head to spin?
4 - are you using proper spiritual supplies? I can't vouch for ''antinegativity liquid'' - hence the suggestion of Chinese Wash or the use of one of the scrubs and the technique suggested in the http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#floorwashes page
5 - do you have an underlying health problem that may be acting up? have you gotten a clean bill of health from your health care provider?

For spirit presence specifically, a square of camphor in each of the four corners of your bedroom or burning Tibetan Ghost purging incense are quite effective. Praying psalm 91 can also afford some measure of protection to you personally.

If the mundane and the magickal still aren't giving you any insight into the situation - it's probably time to get a reading about the subject and see exactly what is going on. AIRR members are both talented and ethical and will be well-equiped to help you: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Blessings and best of luck
Aura Laforest

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 am

When nightmares show up consistently, I take a cleansing bath using something like uncrossing bath crystals or cut and clear then I take a whole coconut rub it will a little uncrossing oil or cut and clear oil. I start on the far side of the room and roll the coconut around on the floor soaking up all the muck that is lingering in the room. It looks like some form of poor man's soccer. I will roll that coconut all over the house soaking up everything. When I get to the door I leave out the most, I pick up the coconut in a towel (don't touch it with your hands) and put it in a brown paper bag. I drive to a near by railroad and throw the bag and coconut hard down on the ground. Hopefully it will smash - it may take two trys. Then I drive away and let the next train take my muck with it.
When I get home I light a white candle and get in a bath with blessing salts to seal the deal. I air dry and avoid talking and touching people until the next day. That way the bath has time to fill the spaces that the muck left.
I wish you the best,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 am

Now it is better, I think was to strong the lemon antinegavity liquid :)
After the candle finished to burn the bedroom was better and used a good incense and we are
slepping ten times better :)

Thank you to all for the advices :)
Ciao Ale
Blessing and luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 am

:D Thank you for the update. Sweet dreams and success to both you and your close ones.
Aura Laforest

Wordsmith_08
Forum Member

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 am

First I want to start this post by telling everyone I have not done anything violent or illegal, nor do I have any plans to do so. I am posting this to ask for help because I don't know where else to turn or ask for help.

I fear perhaps an evil spirit may have obsessed my apartment. Lately there seems to be a certain darkness in the living room that can't quite explain.

Anyway I have six cats, four males and two females, all are fixed. I also have one female guinea pig. I love my pets: they are my babies.

Yesterday when I was cuddling my guinea pig I had a vision of myself killing her violently in a terrible and bloody way. I didn't just see this; I actually felt myself doing it, could see and feel her blood all over me and then the vision (premonition?!) passed.

I quickly put her back in her cage and went into my bedroom and grabbed my scapular and Rosary beads. My cat Sabrina leaped next to me and meowed and her meow seemed to pierce through my skull; the very sight and sound of her revulsed me. My hands were shaking as I threw on my coat and ran down the stairs, fearing what I'd do to my pets if I stayed there.

I went down to the lake and walked for hours, breathing and trying to calm myself. I returned much later and fell into a restless sleep but I locked my pets out of my bedroom.

This morning I went to Mass and took communion plus I brought home some Holy water to annoint my doorposts. I asked Saint Michael to intercede but i don't feel any better. I love my pets so much and all I want is for them to be safe. Also, maybe I'm just feeling guilty for the horrible thoughts and visions I had but it seems my picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is giving me especially sorrowful looks lately.

How could such terrible thoughts have entered my mind, even for a brief period? I don't understand what's wrong! Am I under demonic attack? Or could it be something else, like sudden-onset schizophrenia?

Anyway I want to know every possible formula, oil, herb, and body wash to use, which angels, archangels, and saints to call upon, and whether Run Devil Run is better than Double Cross or Reversing, or should I use both or something completely different?
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 am

Unfortunately I don't have rootwork advice on this...I am a newbie. And for all I know you do have a spiritual problem at home, and there are others on this forum with the skills to discern that for you. However, I have to tell you, your experience sounds "unmagically" familiar.

I have some knowledge of clinical anxiety. Now, you might be asking yourself what anxiety has to do with the random scary thoughts you had. What I can tell you is that anxiety doesn't always manifest itself as a panic attack or heart flutters. Scary thoughts are also part of the problem. They can come out of nowhere and are usually about things you have absolutely no intention of doing. It can be your mind's way of distracting you from what is really bothering you. They can make you feel like you're crazy...but you're not. There are coping skills to help with this sort of thing.

There is help out there.

I hope I have been helpful. :)
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:00 pm

In addition to medical help, you can petition St. Dymphna, who helps with all types of psychological disorders.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Wordsmith_08
Forum Member

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 am

Actually, that's a relief. Life has been highly stressful for me.

I won the eviction case and the landlord has been leaving me alone, but everything else is wrong. My mother died on 6 November and nobody thought she would die before my father, including her. Bottom line, the house she had was not paid for, the bank is charging massive fines for the unpaid mortgage balance, and while it's not that I ever wanted to profit from Mom's death I'm left with a mountain of bills and a debt I can't pay and I damn well know Mom didn't want this for me.

Satan is attacking me and only recently a man of God helped me see that the Devil has me parked beside the problem rather than driving to the solution - only I can't do that without money.

So now again I turn to my hoodoo and rootwork. I've sown a seed and I've begun a 13-week Novena to Saint Anthony and a 72-Day Novena Rosary.
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 am

If you believe that the devil is attacking you, you can use Run Devil Run to make him leave you alone.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 am

You posted this in the Cleansing and Healing area of the board rather than the area for reief from evil spirits, but you mention some terrible thoughts, an evil spirit in your apartment and the Devil attacking you, and a series of very unhappy events that have had an impact on you as well -- so i would like to address this issue in three ways:

1) Cleansing from the event of harmful ideation:

Bathe with Hyssop herb and recite Psalms 51. This is the method recommended in the Bible and it is powerful. It will remove the emotional fear and negative images that surrounded the temporary breakdown of your thought processes. It literally washes away sin.

2) Spiritual attack from an evil entity

Run Devil Run is a good way to chase these demons out. I would cleanse the home with scrub water prepared with Chinese Wash to which you have added a few drops of Run Devil Run oil. Finish the cleaning with prayers and then put up some protection oil on all the windows and doors. Archangel Michael oil is a Catholic formula for this; the Protestant formulas are Fiery Wall of Protection oil and regular Protection oil.

3) Psychological stress and anxiety

The information and advice given above was very good. Your recent experiences with the near eviction, your mother's passing, and the resultant debts have weakened you and you may need assistance in keeping your normal mental structure in place. Saint Dymphna is a wonderful worker for those undergoing mental disturbances. Seeing a psychologist may ease your mind too, and do not hesitate to seek counselling as you move through this period of trial and grief.
catherine yronwode

Crankyfish
Forum Member

Unread post by Crankyfish » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Nothing more to add on what actions to take, all solid advice above ...

Just wanted to add I've always had violent thoughts that scared me, and my therapist said it's an inward coping symptom of Obsessive Compulsive
Disorder...mine get worse when I'm stressed our or depressed. I think more people have those thoughts than admit to it.

I'm not ruling out a supernatural cause, but don't focus on that being the cause because it will just make your emotional state worse.
Demons, living or caused by chemical imbalances in your brain, CAN be tamed! Don't give up! YOU know you won't hurt your babies,
TALK to someone (call a helpline or go to an ER) if you feel yourself slipping out of control. Good luck!
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 am

Burning Camphor is also a great way of driving out spirits that may be haunting you. I particularly recommend taking a multi-step approach where you address the spiritual conditions as well as the emotional.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Wordsmith_08
Forum Member

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:11 am

It's been a mixed bag so far:
I took the advice of people and I did bathe with hyssop herb for two nights in a row while while I read Psalm 51 aloud. I noticed I itched madly on those nights. I wonder if that was sign or if I'm allergic. I couldn't afford the Run Devil Run Oil as well as the other items but I did get Saint Michael Oil and Chinese wash. I have a steam mop so I mixed Chiense wash with water and Saint Micheal oil and steamed my floor clean. The atmoshphere seems lighter in my home, plus I have a Saint Jude candle burning right now and dressed my front door with the St. Michael oil and a Saint Michael Holy card which I picked up at the chucrch. However the other day I misplaced some of my medication and got very angry at God. Later on I asked Him to forgive me for blaming Him and I feel He did.
I also have a "God Box" where every night before I go to bed when things are plaguing me I write them down as letters to God and tell God everything that's on my mind, what my worries are, what's making me lose sleep, even if I think He's being unfair or not answering me, and then I fold it and toss it into the "God-Box". After I do I fall dead alseep. It really works!

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello,

I bought a 5 yr. old home back in 2005.

Since the first day my family and I moved here, we see door open and close by itself, lights turning on and off by itself, hearing footstep going upstairs and walking on our second floor.

My daughter in her early 20's who's bedroom is upstairs, had been awaken from her sleep several times due to her bed shaking vigorously. This activity always happened around 3:00 AM.

At one time, she saw a little boy around 3-4 yr old, looking at himself in front of the mirror sitting and standing.

Another time, she was awaken by a noise coming from another bedroom at around 3:00 AM. When she got up to check on it, she saw all of her angel figurines from her dresser were thrown on the floor, as well as her St. Rafael statue. She picked them one by one and put them back on top of her dresser. As she was leaving the room to go back to bed in the other room, her angel figurines were again all thrown by her feet.

Recently, she saw a big shadow of a man in the corner of her room.

I invited a priest on two different occasions to pray and bless my home but the activity still didn't stopped.

I'm burning incense used in church because a friend of mine told me, that the smoke from the incense will make the spirit leave.

Up until now, the activity is still going on. Any advise on how to get rid of whatever entity I have in my home would be grealty appreciated. Thank you in advance.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:19 am

I would suggest a thorough spiritual cleansing of the house using Chinese Wash:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Or, you could purchase a Blessing Spell Kit, which has Chinese Wash in it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html

and pray as you wash the house from top to bottom, back to front, that all evil or troubled spirits be removed and your house have peace.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 am

Thank you Mary Bee for your advised. I'll do the cleansing asap.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:49 am

You seem to have more than one spirit involved, and since the house is so new, you are either dealing with spirits of the area (pre-house-building) or family spirits you brought with you, or spirits recently attaching themselves to you.

Cleansing the home is a good start, and Chinese Wash is the most popular product for such work.

You may need to learn to wok with these spirits to get them to leave or to settle in as friendly, helper spirits, or to move somewhere else.

There may be other issues that will need to be addressed by a conjure doctor, and, depending on where you live, you will either have to be tutuored in doing the work yourself (which is quite common and generally results in success) or you will have to hire a root doctor to come to the place and settle the matter.

We recommend the root doctors of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, here:

http://readersandrootworkrs.org
catherine yronwode

kristilove
HRCC Student

Unread post by kristilove » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Thank you for the info Ms. Cat. I scheduled a reading with you on the 31st of this month...my first time. Looking forward to it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Okay, talk to you then!
catherine yronwode

BlakkkSOL22607
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakkkSOL22607 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:15 pm

I was taught that if you don't want a witch in your house to get you some salt, red and black pepper and make it like a floorwash and when they leave sweep it all out the door.

If you so much as suspect a witch coming to throw evil on you, get you some salt and soon as they leave throw it behind them in they path and (under your breath of course) curse the devil to never come back to your house EVER, in the name of Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost Amen. So, even if they ARE a witch and thus return, they evil gets checked at the door before they can come in. There is a LOT of stuff to prevent an evil witch or stop them. Research it. And then go and try it.

Where I come from, folks believe in God SOME kind of way or another. Haters and devils don't like that and will work on you, against you, talk crap and spread all kind of maliciousness... but even the Bible say, "if you know your brother has something against you (even if you don't have beef with them or you trying to CYA to wash yourself of your guilt you threw on them by suffering YOU caused THEM...) LEAVE your gifts at your altar and GO MAKE PEACE with your brother FIRST (or at least TRY to clear up matters)" so you can be in a POSITION to worship in a clean conscience knowing you done at least tried to make it right, or don't expect your altars, charms, prayers and worship to be no more than a 'Baal showdown' like in the Book.

BlakkkSOL22607
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakkkSOL22607 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:17 pm

I have experienced a lot of what is described and defined as what hag-riding really is...and no, you are NOT crazy for asking that. I used to think I was too. That is the idea. Confusion is a POWERFUL form of negativity. It is like the divide and conquer method... except from within, meaning if a person can be made to feel or even TOLD or suggested that they "are just crazy", even MORE so by folks they look or looked up to at one point, in their own mind they may start to break down... a sort of mental submission tactic by a demon or demon-in-flesh.

I was told to get a pair of scissors and put them behind my door opened up with the blade facing the door. What that person DIDN'T tell me is that it only works when you incorporate the Bible, something they left out PURPOSELY. God's word is powerful, but ONLY if you believe in it.

Also behind the scissors, it is a good idea to, in your OWN handwriting write the scripture of protection and BELIEVING IT, take the next step, that is, make sure YOU didn't cause the problem or as the Bible calls, you REAP what YOU sowed.

Your belief in God's power can destroy what is messing over you. "Even the demons 'believe', and they shudder"---James 2

Brainny
Forum Member

Unread post by Brainny » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 am

Hi everyone! For the past few days, at least once a day, I keep hearing glass or something breaking behind me. For instance two days ago as I was driving I thought I heard one of my glass windows break. The noise was loud. But when I got out of my car everything was fine. That night I was burning a self-love candle and I thought I heard the votive holder crack or break. When I went down to inspect it was fine. The kicker was last night as I was trying to fall asleep I heard the shattering again. It was behind my head and it was loud! To the point that I felt scared. Then as I was trying to fall asleep and closed my eyes I thought I saw someone move towards me. The got very close and I opened my eyes. I felt very nervous but my fear died down after a few minutes.

Does anyone here know what is going on? This is quite peculiar. Is this a sign of spirits? If so what should I do to help cleanse myself.

Thank you for reading and your help.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 am

I am not sure about the spiritual cause of this, but as it seems to happen often to you, and just started in the "last few days" may I ask that you have a doctor do a quick check of your ears and nasal cavity? Something similar was happening to me late last year. While riding in a car, as well as when I would lay down at night to go to sleep, I would get a crackling in my ear. It seemed loud to me, but I could tell it was literally in my head. It seemed like it was directly behind my head. I had the doctor look at it, after far too long, and I had a pressure build up/blockage in my nasal/ear canal that was causing lots of problems. It was also causing waves of dizziness and out-of-sync motion sensitivity. I am not saying this is the cause of your situation, but it may be a factor to check. Perhaps someone else will have more information for you.
Joseph Magnuson

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 am

So I was feeling under attack last week, and my mother asked me to to call this lady that I used to go to for any work, which never went back to her because I was paying and paying her and never saw any results. When I decided to leave her she kept calling my mom and threatening her how I am going to regret it and she went on,& on.

Well my mom called this lady and told her that I was not feeling well, and that i was out of control, she told my mom she was going to check me to see what was going on with me. The lady calls me and tells me that there are various people working to make me miserable and that I need help, that I need to find someone to help me, because who ever these people are they are trying to confuse me, make me miserable, and that they want me out of control., that I need help because she doubts I ca make it to my 40th birthday. and she also mentioned that that is why I am feeling a lot of spirits in my house because of these people sending negativity my way.
She told me she can help me... but, the again, what if she is the one doing this? My mom trust her because we have been going to her 15 years.

I don't know what to do, I know, I feel there is something wrong with me spiritually, but I just hate to go back to this lady.

Any suggestions of what to do... Can I do this myself? remove anything that may be wrong with me and my house? I am also concerned because I have a toddler, and don't want her to be under attack either. Can Someone do anything evil or bad to a toddler?

I have also been to other people to get readings and either I hired them to help me and I never see results or they threaten me that if I don't hired them that no one will be able to help me...

What to do?? I feel stuck!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:33 am

if a person does work, no results and threaten you, chances are they are a fake and have no real power in the first place. All they are doing is using manipulation. I would order a fierry wall of protection spell kit for you, can add a candle for your toddler as well, yes ppl can attack children. Pray the st michael novea. I would order chinese floor wash and clean the whole house and follow that with a spiritual bath for you, (13 herb). Of course a great start to all this is a reading by a reputable reader like AIRR : http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Personally I would not waste a dime on the other women who you never had results..thats my two cents.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am

My house is HUGE 2 story house. How can I scrub this whole house?
My second floor including stairs is carpet and the first floor is tile.

The tricky part that since I spoke to her last week about spirits and nightmares, I have been feeling at ease, not well, but at ease. So, she told me that I she could help me but doing work to help me...

Also, her daughter who works for her managing materials and her son who works for her, have something against me, because I stopped coming to her. She said that her daughter doesn't want her to help me. I guess I am just used to her. I know last year I was supposed to be "protected" but some people made me miserable, and went back to her and said that she doesn't know what happened.

Anyhow, I have order some products from LM. I am waiting on them. Now do I just add a white candle for my daughter, do I need to dress it with anything?

I feel I have so much to clean up and lot has been building up!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 am

Follow the instruction on the spell kit. you can wipe down the trim on the wall for rooms with carpets, and burn a cleansing pure insense in the rooms as an added benefit. If you are having nightmares, place a cup of water by your bed side and in the am flush it down the toilet, repeat daily. While you wait id print a st michael picture and light a candle while praying to him to protect you and your family.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 pm

You do not have to cleanse the whole house at once. Do one room at a time with Chinese Wash.

Do not have any more contact with this evil woman. If you need work done for you, hire one of the workers at AIRR:

www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:41 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:In th USA we also use the Bible open to a protection Psalm with a pair of open scissors or a sharp knife laid on it.

Psalms 91, 121, and 126 are the most open cited.

Ezekial 34 ("I shall dwell in safety...") and Colossians 1:20 ("I rebuke all spiirits of torment and fear because I have peace through the Blood of Jesus") are also popular portions at which to leave the Bible open, or to be recited in prayer.

Does the scissors needs to be facing the bedroom door, or it doesn't matter?

Thanks.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm a fan of having the instrument directed at the point of ingress. Maybe it is the fencer in me, but this strikes me as an en garde posture, warning potential aggressors that you will defend yourself.
Two-Headed Doctor

rosamystica
Forum Member

Unread post by rosamystica » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:59 am

After visiting the graveyard (twice) and invoking beloved dead I seem to have brought something home. What is the traditional way to deal with this? Otherwise do I just ignore this for now or do a cleansing? Please advise, thank you!!

Warmly, Lara

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:30 pm

When you go to a grave yard you suppose to pay when you enter and leave for the watchers to prevent that. As for this spirit, id definetly not ignore it, id cleanse, use fiery wall of protection, sprit jar, anything to remove it from the premise asap.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”